Rattatak

Darth Heretic

Nurgle looked Nightcrawler over, drawing his vibro-axe. This would be entertaining.

OOC: Okay NC, three posts starting with your next one, then a mod rules for the kill shot.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Night Crawler kicked his opponent as hard as he could, but to his surprise, nurgle landed in his feet.

hm....He's good

Night Crawler flipped back and whiped out a vibroblade and a blaster. He shot at Nurgle with the blaster, but Nurgle dodged them easily. Night Crawler decided that close combat would be better so he leaped twoards Nurgle waving his vibroblade. Nugle dodged him and cuy him along his side with the vibroblade.

The pain was blinding, he felt as though his side was going to burst into flames. at the moment anger engulfed him. He swung like a mad man at Nurgle. He took his vibro blade handle and bashed Nurgle on the head. While he was dazed, Night Crawler flipped back and fired his blaster.

*Neo looked over the fighter curiously. He looked at his clenched fist and let it go. He looked at the hellish battle grounds of this planet, it was weird. He remembered his unrightful defeat here, close to this very spot. He looked at his ship, and threw a rick at the windshield, it bounced of with a slight tinge.*

Ah, it's hot out here.

*Neo wasn't used to the heat, he was used for that nice breeze, and cold air. Not this incenerating weather.*

Comm me when you are ready Nurgle.

*Neo hopped that he didn't effect the battle. Neo reved his engines and was off Rattatak, he entered space.*

tru7h.jpg

Encrypted message for Rane Scando comes in on a private frequency that only Rane has, and can decrypt.

Rane, this is Reagan McGreggor, I am in some uh...trouble to say the least. I am in the market for information and am willing to pay. You can reach me on this private frequency.

Transmission ended...

Reagan.jpg

Nurgle rolled to the side, pulling his sonic blaster. Despite the shot to the head, he concentrated, Force-guiding the sonic blast from the weapon, striking Nightcrawler in his blaster hand. The sonic blast knocked the bounty hunter to the ground. Both Nurgle and Nightcrawler ran for the blaster. Nightcrawler got there first, slashing at Nurgle with his vibroblade.

He is a good fighter, and I can admit to myself I am impressed. But no one can withstand the power of the darkside.

Nurgle blocked the shot with his vibro-axe. He punched out, cracking Nightcrawler's jaw with a Force enhanced attack. Nurgle slid across the ground, clutching his chin in anger. Nurgle kicked the blaster to him.

"You should give up now, and I will spare your life. So far you have fought well, but one of us will die here, and it won't be me."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Ob Ordeena watches the combatants with interest. Ob Ordeena enjoyed violence just as much as he liked his dancers, and Ob Ordeena really liked his dancers. The gangster laughed as one of the combatants kicked a blaster to the other ”“ this was getting interesting.

As he watched, a thought crossed Ob Ordeena's mind - particularly delicious thought. The gangster makes a mental note to send a message to his boss on Tatooine, and then continues to watch the fight.

leader.jpg

The Soldier of Fortune emerges out of hyperspace and descends down to the surface of Rattatak. The Soldier of Fortune heads straight for the Cauldron ”“ the freighter lands outside, the landing ramp extends, and several droids appear carrying a large, covered slab. The head droid, a battered assassin unit, leads the others down into the Cauldron. The party heads to the lowest levels ”“ the lowest level, where strange creatures dwell.

The droids march in silence for a long time. The party heads to the secret laboratories ”“ the laboratories where Rane Scando had been transformed. The party comes to a halt outside a large iron gate. The head droid marches over to the gate's control panel, and rips it open. After playing with the wires for a few seconds, the gate slides open, and the party stands face to face with a group of strange, blood soaked creatures. The creatures are armed with exotic weapons bigger than themselves ”“ the droids lower their blasters at the creatures, and the head droid steps forth.

Bee chu watcha man dee Rane Scando. Ees bactha moo wanna pleezgo. Brecha!

The creatures stare back at the droids, motionless. After several minutes, one of the creatures turns and leaves. The other creatures follow, as do the droids. The creatures lead the droids into a large operating room. The place was filthy ”“ blood everywhere, corpses everywhere, and bits of droids everywhere. The droids lift the slab that they carried from the Soldier of Fortune onto a table, and remove the slab's covering. The creatures whisper amongst themselves nervously, and then advance cautiously, bearing strange medical tools and devices. The head droid speaks again, first in the language of the creatures, then in the standard tongue.

Bee chu basa menoo watcha mooz. Make him as he was.

Posting for Night Crawler cause my comp will only let one person sign on

IC:Night Crawler took the verbal taunts with pride and did not lower himself to Nurgle's level by retorting. He saw that Nurgle was ready to dodge blaster fire, so he did something different. He hurled the blaster at him. Nurgle did not expect this so it hit him right between the eyes. The force of the flying blaster knocked him to the ground and knocked away his blaster. Night crawler leaped to strike. However, just when he was about to strike, Nurgle kicked him in the stomach. This knocked the wind out of him, and forced him back wards. Now NIght Crawler stood with his blaster aimed right at the Apprentices head.

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

Ob Ordeena leans back in his stone chair and sighs with pleasure. The gangster loved to watch good fights - he also loved to bet on good fights. Next to Ordeena, one of his two beautiful slaves fills his glass with fine Corellian whiskey. Ordeena smiles at the human female, and takes a long drink from the glass.

"Bet two thousand credits on this Nurgle creature. If he wins, bring him to me here. If he loses, well, bring the victor. I have an idea."

Ob Ordeena turns his attention back to the two combatants. Other fights were going on in the arena, but these two had caught Ordeena's interest.

leader.jpg

The droids form a circle around the table as the strange creatures work on Rane Scando. These creatures are experts at what they do ”“ for years they had collected dead bodies from the arena above and experimented on them ”“ no, enhanced them. Not long ago they had enhanced Rane Scando. Few of them recognized the mess on their table as Scando ”“ Scando had killed most of the creatures that had enhanced him. Few of them recognized the mess on their table as Scando ”“ but they recognized their own kind's craftsmanship; they knew Scando had been here before.

Following the head droid's orders, the creatures remove all of the devices and robotic mechanisms that had been placed in Scando before. After a long period of time, one of the creatures barks an order to second creature ”“ the second creature disappears, and then returns pushing a large cart. Inside the cart is a human male, bound and blindfolded. The human is pulled from the cart, and placed on the operating table. One of the creatures produces a long needle, and inserts it in the human's neck. The creatures cut open the human's chest, and poke around at the organs. They remove the human's heart, lungs, and a few other messy components, and set them next to Scando's lifeless body. The creatures then remove the human's arms, and set them next to Scando's lifeless body.

After many long hours, Rane Scando is sewn up. The creatures had removed all of their enhancing devices, and made the lifeless bounty hunter more or less human. The head droid steps forward, to inspect Scando ”“ things looked good, so the droid motions for the creatures to proceed. The creatures pull a strange machine over from the corner of the laboratory ”“ the device is huge, with wires and cables going this way and that. At the end of a particularly large cable is a strange metal helmet. The creatures place this helmet on Rane Scando. The creatures then step back, and one of them presses a button on the machine. All of the lights go out as bolts of electricity surge threw the cable and into Scando. After a minute, screaming is heard. After several minutes, Rane Scando sits up.

Rane Scando is taken to his ship, the Soldier of Fortune, and placed in a bacta tank - a droid places a suit of Mandalorian armor next to the tank. The head droid remains down below the arena, taking care of the creatures, as the Soldier of Fortune lifts off, and rockets away from Rattatak.

Nurgle focused on the Force. The blaster flew from Nightcrawler's hand, flying to the side of the arena. He slashed high with his vibro-axe forcing Nightcrawler to duck. As he did so, Nurgle brought his foot up, cracking it into the bounty hunter's jaw. Nurgle had already struck Nightcrawler's jaw once. This attack broke the bone completely.

The loss of his blaster will make this easier. But if I know bounty hunters, he should have a few more tricks left. This isn't quite over.

Nurgle returned his vibro-axe to his belt. He pulled his two short swords from their scabbards, against his legs. Nurgle slashed out, toward Nightcrawler's neck.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Night Crawler yelled in agony as his jaw was smashed. Blood poured out of his mouth like a waterfall. He barley dodged the two blades coming at him, but it put him in an awkward position. Nurgle continued to swing his blades and Night Crawler barely dodged them. Finally on one of his swings, Nurgle lost his balance and Night Crawler capitalized on it.

He kicked Nurgle in the stomach, and smiled in satisfaction as he heard ribs break in Nurgle's chest. He then whipped out his other vibroblade and slashed at Nurgle. One of the shots hit Nurgle's jaw, completely cleaving it off.

”œThat's for my jaw.”

Nurgle was already hideously scarred, vanity wasn't something he concerned himself with any longer. Nurgle called upon the darkside, using the tricks Neo had taught him, he forced the knife back at Nightcrawler's blaster hand. The blade richocheted off the weapon, knocking it away.

"I believe that's three times I've left you unarmed."

Nurgle's blades spun, as he slashed at Nightcrawler. The bounty hunter was surprisingly acrobatic, avoiding the shots, and attempting to reach his blaster one last time. However, Nurgle wasn't feeling very generous any longer. A Force push sent Neo off course, falling short of the blaster. Nurgle slammed his blades down, piercing the ground. Nightcrawler rolled avoiding the rapidly poking objects. Unfortunately this move left him further and further away from his blaster. Using Force enhanced speed, Nurgle vaulted to the other side of the fallen hunter, cutting off his escape. He drove his blade through Nightcrawler's ankle. To Nurgle's shock, he was taking delight in this man's suffering. It was both a frightening and fascinating concept.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Cool fight guys, I think you both fought well, but I have to say, even though Nurgle is a force user, I think that when a sword cleaves off your chin, that is kind of a bad thing and you would have bled out as you continued to fight.

I have to say that if I could I would call it a draw, but since I can't, I am going to give it to Nightcrawler. He just had a bit more in his posts.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Ob Ordeena chuckles to himself and turns to one of his beautiful slaves. It appeared that the gangster had lost his bet. Ordeena points at the two combatants with a twisted finger.

"Bring them both up here."

The slave nods her head and leaves Ob Ordeena's box. She hurries down a winding corridor, enters a turbo-lift, and walks to the side of the arena. She motions to Nurgle and Night Crawler.

"Ob Ordeena of the Hutts would like to speak with you."

leader.jpg

*Neo landed on Rattatak and saw Nurgle. Hate was bubbling inside him, he lost. He was not dead, but by the time Neo was done with him he would be.*

I will do the last strike

*Neo hands him 400 credits and nods for him to leave.*

Don't you worry, I will kill him.

*Neo rose Nurgle up from the ground with his Force Grip. He then sent a Force Messege to Nurgle.*

You lost.

Nurgle started to look up.

I can't believe it either, you will now have to prove to me that you are a very good apprentice, or I will kill you right here. You have lost to a Bounty Hunter, who can't even use the force. That is sad. To sad.

*Neo force threw Nurgle onto the metal exterior of his ship, he heard the powerful clunck as he hit it.*

If you don't get up I am killing you right now.

tru7h.jpg

"I am going to start a tournament here at the Cauldron. Bounty Hunters, Mercenaries, and other warriors will come to face one another. Bets will be placed, and the winner at the end of the day will walk away with a tidy sum. Are you interested in facing the best? Winning such a contest would do wonders for one's career, I would think."

Ob Ordeena turns from the Bounty Hunter to the arena - Ordeena pictures a series of grand battles taking place, the crowd cheering, and credits rolling in.

"Well?"

Edited by Guest
leader.jpg

"Most of the seasoned Bounty Hunters are currently hunting down that smuggler ”“ the female, my good drink has made me forget her name. I believe the price on her is 50 million credits ”“ one of the largest bounties posted in our time."

Ob Ordeena stares at the Bounty Hunter from Naboo, his mouth curling up into an evil grin.

"The tournament will start soon, when I have at least four or five more participants. "

leader.jpg

Nurgle waves off Ordeena's lackey.

"I don't have time to see your Master. I have a Master of my own to answer to."

Just then Neo landed, shoving him into the ship. Nurgle stood back up immediately. He didn't really care what he said to Neo at this point, the loss had put him into a fit of rage.

"I admit I lost due to overconfidence in my Force abilities."

He pulled his short sword.

"But if you try to kill me, I'll make sure you at least walk out of this minus a few limbs. I know I can't beat you, but I can hurt you."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Are you thinking that you could try to even touch me?

*Neo threw the sword out of his hands and crashed it with the force, making it a long, bent sword.*

You must doubt things that I have trained you, we will have to go over I see, but first lucky for you I want you to make a Light Saber, then you will fight someone again, if you win I will promote you to another battle with a Sith Master, lose to him I will take away everything and bann you from the Sith Order.

*Neo was pissed and his emotions showed it.*

tru7h.jpg

Nurgle wasn't too happy either. But he knew it wasn't a good idea to throw his life away, by trying to kill Neo. Nurgle grudgingly bowed before Neo.

"Very well, I apologize Master. I don't see how I can defeat a Sith Master when I'm not even a Lord yet, but I will do my best."

Nurgle didn't really believe that. He made a silent vow the next person he battled would be losing a head.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

"So Night Crawler, you'll be willing to square off against say ”“ Mike Attard? Or perhaps Rane Scando? Can you handle that? As I said before, we'll have to wait awhile. That 50 million bounty is eating up all the bounty hunters right now."

Ob Ordeena leans back, and one of his beautiful slaves drops a few pieces of fruit into his mouth.

leader.jpg

• 2 weeks later...