Ryloth

Darth Heretic

Ekim did as his master told him. He sprinted towards the ship to go back to helix when all of a sudden he was surrounded. Ekim grabbed the hilt of his lightsaber and swung it around a bit getting a feel for the black saber. Ekim quickly killed the few enemies that were in front of him. Ekim then continued to his ship when he sensed a disturbance in the Force.

Ekim ran back to where his Master was. There were still many enemies that were in his way. Ekim held his lightaber out while running horizontally to decapitate the beings. He soon came to a path where his Master was. Ekim looked.

"Master something is....wrong"

Something was wrong with his Master. He looked more powerful, more Sith than Jedi.

"Master what is going on"

I am the Bass Drum King!!!!!!!!!

Slicer cursed himself silly. For some reason everybody and their momma felt the need to dent his armor. He had no idea that a Jedi could summon so much force in one jump. No matter he still had more pressing business to attend to.

Blocking the downward swing with ease he then shot his leg out and swept achzet of his feet. Jumping to his feet he took one look at the Jedi Knight's apprentice before he sent to kid tumbling down the hall way into waiting imperial arms with a single force push. As the kid was then jumped upon by Stormtroopers and then disarmed, Slicer turned back to the matter at hand.

Reaching for his other blade he allowed it's single scream for life to fill the now silent room. Closing his eyes he could feeel the Jedi now letting his fighting style become influenced by the darkside. Silently laughing at the humor that a noble being of the light could fall so quickly Slicer suddenly leapt at his foe with the blazing fury of a man on a mission.

Before the Jedi knew what had happened the jedi had been developed by an attack on all sides. It was as if a full wild pack of animals had descended on Achzet. Slicer's lightsabers were everywhere as far as the Jedi was concerned. then in a blazen want of self arrogance Slicer allowed himself to stop short of a killing blow and instead outstreched his hand slamming the Jedi into the wall.

Making a come hilter motion he smiled behind his visor.

"Come on Jedi try your best."

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

((I say again, Achzet. You and I will have words, and you will not like them at all.))

And so the Jedi Master Armiena Draygo, completely aware of her actions' complete lack of precedent, stripped and forced her female body into the armor of an Imperial stormtrooper. After stifling her nose's doubts of how recently the armor had been washed, she quickly realized that the helmet made for an unwelcome constraint on her peripheral vision... and the breastplate made for a rather painful constraint on her torso.

A Jedi knows no pain... a Jedi knows no pain. The poor woman repeated to herself. ALthough she wasn't extraordinarily well endowed, female stormtroopers were almost unheard of in the Empire, and hence their armor was built exclusively for male soldiers. Any Force Sensitive in the area would sense the constant ripples in the Force as Armiena drew upon a simple technique to calm sensitive nerve endings.

However, once she reported to the antiterrorism squad, Armiena was too busy to focus on her suppressed pain. Before she was even able to commence her plan to locate the fake stormtrooper/Jedi, her built-in helmet comlink crackled with the sound of an incoming transmission from some commander in the capitol complex.

"Squad AT-1138, Jedi sighted in the vicinity of..." A string of unfamiliar coordinates followed. "Pursue and engage."

No doubt, their terrorist had decided to don his previous Jedi attire... an outfit that drew plenty of attention on Ryloth, given how conveniently the Empire had set her kind up as the cause of the Twi'leks' misfortunes. Given the attention that he would probably draw, it was only a matter of time that his presence would be reported to the Imperial presence for extermination. A fatal mistake, an amateurish mistake, and one that Armiena Draygo would not miss an opportunity to capitalize on.

Boarding a military hovercraft, the white-clad squad set off towards Natoh's position. Armiena had already informed her men of her suspicions that their target was not a Jedi after all, but a terrorist with a lightsaber. Although it did nothing to relax their faceless presences, hopefully it would at least prepare them to fight an enemy who wouldn't rely on their supposed skill with a blade.

And if the terrorist did, Armiena had her lightsabers propped inside her helmet, where they were free for quick access... and also to rattle against her forehead and cheekbones. She was certainly going to have some interesting bruises on her face once this charade was over.

"You can't escape me now," the Jedi Master hissed inside her helmet, unheard to the rest of her men.

Her men... Armiena was still stunned at the thought that stormtroopers were her comrades, even how temporary the situation might be.

Misal Draygo took the stormtroopers' lack of reaction as an affirmation of the legitimacy of her identification, and that her presence on Ryloth would remain unchallenged at the moment. By now, a lifter droid that she had borrowed had completed unloading the crates that were previously nestled in the belly of the Ghost Breath. Having contacted several suppliers on the surface of Ryloth, the cargo would soon be taken off of the Miraluka's hands... and until then, X5-D9 was more than capable of maintaining a watchful vigil over their landing site.

After boarding the cargo landspeeder, Misal coasted through the streets of the Twi'lek capital, heading for one of the largest hospitals in the city. Ryll spice was commonly used for medicinal purposes, especially on Ryloth, so she would be able to purchase a quantity of the mineral in the vicinity of the hospital.

Buy high, sell low. Wonderful economics.

drayyy.png

((This is part of a storyline.))

Achzet felt the sudden rush of sabers flying around him. He felt the heat that surrounded his body and had to use all of his dodging ability just to escape the intense heat of energy.

He felt a sudden wave of air as he was slammed backwards and into the nearest wall. He landed on the ground with a thud. Achzet stood up and brushed himself off.

Achzet felt his mind become corrupt as he began his onslaught upon the man known to all others as "Slicer."

Achzet charged the man with his saber swinging towards the man's chest. He switched to a very unorthodox form of fighting that he created for himself. He would attack in the most unpredictable angles. He felt the Sith Lord's fighting ability slightly falter for a moment, due to the style of fighting that the Jedi Knight had unleashed upon him. Achzet seized the oppurtunity and lunged his saber at the man. He heard the skin of his body sizzle and begin to burn as the blade of intense energy fried all the nerves surrounding it. Achzet pulled the blade out and ended his small onslaught with a spinning back kick.

Achzet lept backwards and watched as the man's shoulder began to bleed from the destroyed nerves. A small trail of blood developed on the man's armor that ran down his arm and the right side of his chest.

"You cannot defeat me now."

GearsSig3.jpg

Slicer grew tired of this battle, this fight and this worthless Jedi attacking him. Blocking the blow with ease he shunted the blade aside and attacked with his wounded arm. Difficult as it may have been the mere prescene of the pain is what kept that arm moving. It was a driving force invertably driving the Jedi backwards toward a corner where the full effect of Slicer's Lightsaber style would be advantagous. As long as his prey had room to run far away Slicer was at a disadvatage. He liked getting up close and personal with his enemy, to see the light fade from their faces as he slew them. That or blow their head off with a sniper rifle.

As the Jedi was forced backward A group of stormtroopers and cameras had begun to form around the two combants. As lightsabers flashed and enemies danced in a whilring duel to the death Slicer gradualy began easing he second blade into the fight once more, taking Achzet completly of guard. Force to now guard against two attacks Slicer slowly but surley began to return to the whilring demon that he had been previously before.

Taking a slow pause in order to give the Jedi to catch his breath for the camera's sake he attacked both blades together and with a small twisted locked the in place creatiing a double bladed lightsaber.

Slicer coughed as a smile appeared on his lips. His arm had beenpierced by a lightsaber blade and the pain that resulted was not an easy pain to bear. Taking a breath he concentrated and instead of locking the pain away decided he would let it help fuel his rage, his anger, his passion. Almost brought to the point of laughing Slicer took another breath, Slicer activated his double bladed saber. This Jedi had insulted him, as well as accuse him and for that he would have to die.

As the Slicer slowly approached the Jedi Slicer suddenly attacked in a very controlled rage. Avoid external limbs Slicer made his attack by shifting stances and changing his combinations always keeping Achzet on the defensive. Slowly his field of view dimmed as a red mist began to creep into his vision. The pain in his arm soon became nothing more than a raging fire that threatened to spread to his chest as if he had been hit with a frag grenade, ignoring it and everything else his vision continued to become narrower until at last he was aware that he was seeing nothing at all.

Blinded by the red mist before his eyes, he was dimly aware that his body, was still moving still attack but, he himself was no longer truly controlling the actions. His body was moving of it's own accord attacking and slashing even leaping and bouncing but his own self-awareness was no longer controlling it. His body with out his mind was nowhere near the intensity of what it had been when he first started this attack. Suddenly a small spherical shape of light appeared before his mind's eye. Focusing attention on it only one though crossed his mind.

There”¦

Suddenly another light appeared and the same thought crossed his mind only he made a move toward it. Soon however it was like a game to him as the lights appeared he would made a mental grab for it each time as soon as he had grab the light another light had appeared. As the lights continued to flash he could see that the edges of perception were returning to him. For every light he caught it was as if that light opened up a patch in the red mist. Every now and then a blue light would appear and as Slicer caught those he could always feel a detectable shift in his body movements. It was almost as if the lights were telling him where to strike, and what to do. With every blue light he could feel his style change and for every white one he assumed he had made some sort of attack. Suddenly everything cleared and Slicer found himself standing over Lobo. His double bladed lightsaber had been separated into dual lightsabers and both saber were lying on top of one another forming an X with Achzet's head near the point where the two blades meet. A voice that sounded remarkably like his own whispered in his ear.

Do it.

Slicer paused, with a twitch he could decapitate the Jedi and therefore end this being's life. That much was true but something was odd about the whole situation. While his body felt as if he had just been flung around like some sort of giant, something felt off. Or perhaps”¦ suddenly he realized what was wrong. Nothing at all was wrong. It was simply that his sense had been sharper. The metallic tang that normal resulted from a lightsaber seemed ten times more pronounced. Despite his heart jack hammering away in his ears, he could still hear Achzet's ragged breaths. The curves, and grooves in his lightsaber was as apparent to him as if they had been in his own bare hands. Something that shouldn't be possible given the gloves he was wearing. Oddly though he was vaguely aware of the temperature but yet it had no affect on his emotional states, his attitude, his body's fatigue or even his mental state. It was as if had transcended from his normal sense and had some how reached a level where his senses had been enhanced in a way he had not yet known was possible.

This must be the work of the force.

"Well Jedi you have lost the people of Ryloth may now sleep safer knowing that one more Jedi has been removed from their daily lives. However Jedi I will show you mercy I Shall not kill you as would many in my postion but instead give you a mark that will force you to remember this defeat for the rest of your days."

With a single flick of both wrist two things happened at once, a revenge was achieved as a loud thump echoed in this silent room. the Jedi's left arm had been seperated from his body , yet at the same time a burning scar appered on the Jedi's face, curtisy of a lightsaber running down at in angle just missing the Jedi's eye. Perhaps forever more he would keep that scar, or until he got cloned which was common in this galaxy.

As the Jedi feel back in both pain in shock Slicer deactived both sabers and clipped them to his belt. Then he gave hand signals for the Jedi to be carted away. They would stablize the Jedi and then the fun would truly begin.

ship

Achzet felt the sudden sting as the lightsaber passed through his left arm. He yelled in pain as it burned and disintegrated all the nerves it had made contact with. Achzet layed groaning in pain as his arm was severed and the mark was made upon his face. He continued to grunt in pain as he was lifted off by the Imperial Forces. He feared what was to happen to him.

Achzet began to think of the fight as he was carried off. He used anger to help him. A Jedi was not supposed to act out of anger. He could no longer call himself a Jedi Knight of the Republic. He now had to be called a Sith.

GearsSig3.jpg

Lord Kelvins forces ran throught the tunnel and out in to the open, just in time to see Aryians Ship take off and begin to leave the leave the planet, luckily he had his ship nearby and quickly called it to him, he sent it up on auto pilot and it fired a tracking torpedo at his ship, the torpedo was undetected and dropped off after attaching a tracker to his ship, almost imeadeatly after Aryians ship dissapeared into hyperspace, he then sent a comm to slicer

Comm-"Sir, I have attached a tracking device to The ship of the jedi I was tracking, My ship is ready do you want me to persue?" -End Comm

((I'm saving everyone a lot of grief with the mods with this. Bullshit, I posted being out of system nearly six days ago.))

((I apologize, the force barrier was supposed to disssipate as soon as Aryian moved through the tunnel he made...forgot to write that in. You can edit to that if you want. Still, by that time, I'd be long gone.))

Within the few moments it took for Aryian to reach his ship he had activated it via his implant, the shields providing more than enough energy to melt an excess of snow off the ship, and the rest of the snow would detach itself as Aryian navigated Ryloth's atmosphere.

The ship lifted itself from it's nearly subterranean resting place, opening the boarding ramp at Aryian's mental command. The Jedi Master boarded as the ship began to climb, gaining altitude faster and faster the higher it went.

The Twi'leik officials had tracked it, but there was nothing they could do as the ship made it's escape into the night air, the ship was too far away to send starfighters, and nothing was in orbit where Aryian chose to exit the planet's gravity well that could have hindered his progress.

Inside the cockpit, Aryian keyed in a few commands, pulled a lever, and stars turned to starlines. The gears of the cosmos continued to turn on, a new thread in the tapestry of the universe. Destiny was about to come together for great things, the destiny of life itself.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

((Eh...))

Slicer Smiled as he repaured the dent on his armor. things were going some what wel. They were on the verge of a cure for the virus, the Jedi had been taken care of or driven of world, he had quelled any and everyone that disagreed with imperial rule and he had placed in order for some special droids not to long ago. Matter of fact given the time to create and the distance he figured the would be here in short order.

Suddenly he recieved a comm inside of his helmet. picking it up from where he had lain it he quickly answered the message, then resuiting up in his now fixed armor, walked out to the landing pad.

There waiting for him was an old shuttle that he doubted would be in much use any longer. Already he could see a dozen crates being unloaded. Almost impatiently stood a rather hagardly looking guy who upon seeing slicer quickly demanded his money.

After a very short hagle the man left and his company was now 80,000 credits richer. meanwhile Slicer now had a new group of toys to play with. Almost like a little school boy Slicer had them all carted to his current staying area. Soon he would activate them and then the fun would turly begin.

Then he got his comm form cobra.

"Whatever you think is best." he quickly replied not truly listening to what the man had said. At long last he had gotten what he had wished for.

((Yea so corba doubt you really got a tracking device on Aryian's ship so I am not touching the issue with a twenty foot pole.))

ship

((OOC:So yea that post was illeagle so this is what what should happen))

COMM-"Sir this is lord kelvin, the jedi has left the planet, should we persue?"-COMM

I hate JNet

I am in love with my sister.

Ekim watched as his Master was carried away. He had an evil look in his eyes as if he had changed somehow. He looked almost Sith. ekim broke away from the troopers that were holding him.

"Master!"

Ekim ran as fast as he could to where his master was. The troopers were coming up behind Ekim when he did a sudden burst of a Force push which knocked them on the ground. He soon reached his master.

"Master if you turn so will I"

I am the Bass Drum King!!!!!!!!!

one of those troopers that had been knocked to the groud was very quickly back on his feet. WHile the little Jedi padawan was busy having his emotional moment he quietly snuck up behind the kid and with a great deal of Force Slammed the butt of his rifle down upon the kid knocking him silly.

Slicer turned around to face the little Jedi padawan at the very moment the trooper delived his blow.

"Good work. I say we give him his wish. Take him up to the imperial garrision there we will see just how well he fares."

Turning away from the stormtrooper Slicer opened up a comm channel.

"Kelvin I want you to take your task force to the imperial garrision I want more troops stationed there then the skelton amout we have now. I figure we will simply rotate men out."

He then delived the same message to Kip and John and quickly had other stormtroopers take their place.

Now if only he could find that terrorist.

Sighing he decided he would go see how the center look. in a very short amount of time he found himself on a shuttle leading to his destination.

ship

Natoh used the nanites in his blood stream to increase his speed once more. He flung off his Jedi robes and unclipped the lightsaber from his hilt. He crushed it with his boot. He walked to his ship and changed back into his Imperial garments.

He set his controls and rocketed out of the atmosphere and back into space.

natohjpg13tz.jpg

A stormtrooper ran about in a hurried stsate, the reason being he had founded the crushed remains of a Jedi lightsaber, which could only mean a Jedi had been here recently. Running to kip he quickly relay the news, which was then quickly relayed to Slicer.

ship

Natoh was half way out of the atmosphere when he had forgotten to complete his mission.

"Damnit! I gotta go back."

Natoh spun his ship around and sent a comm to the surface. He sent the message to his convicts from before.

COMM____________

"Meet me at the prison in one hour. Get as many as you can. We are to commit a large murder tonight boys. Get as many weapons as possible."

END COMM__________

Natoh landed on the surface and arrived in front of the large mob.

"Hello again. We are to kill the council members."

Natoh saw the one hundred men and aliens in the group and smiled.

"Let's go!"

natohjpg13tz.jpg

After arriving at the coordinates that Armiena's temporary commander had lead her squad of stormtroopers to, the Jedi Master was thoroughly disappointed to find that their Jedi wanna-be had declined to offer her a chance to smash his skull into oblivion. Instead, after hours of searching the local area, the young woman received a transmission from her own men that they had found something very unusual.

That unusual discovery turned out to be a smear of dust-like particles which Armiena tentatively identified as the remnants of a crushed lightsaber crystal, an observation that was quickly confirmed by the discovery of several ruined pieces of electronics that used to be a lightsaber's emitter matrix.

"He's not here. He's far away from here now. Return to the capitol, and wait for further orders. I need to me... think on this."

Several minutes later, the stormtrooper squad AT-1138 returned to their quarters in the capitol complex. While her men had already hung up their armor and were chatting quietly about the fruitless mission, Armiena still remained in her own, despite her orders that she was not to be disturbed under any circumstances--her success and survival depended on her hidden identity as a Jedi Master.

Still, if her wishes were violated and an Imperial barged into her personal quarters, they would find her in a very peculiar posture for a stormtrooper: the white-encased warrior was sitting on her bunk with her legs crossed, arms stretched to not impede her circulation. An extremely knowledgable Imperial might recognize it as a basic meditative stance, so practical that it was adopted by both the Sith and Jedi.

He will come to you... Countless images flashed before her eyes: an endless stream of fire from Imperial stormtroopers, sending unknown targets to their graves; Armiena's lightsaber flashing like an azure blur, cutting down blaster bolts and men alike; dull thuds, distant explosions; the Wolf Spider's deployment vehicle streaking down to bury itself into the soil of an unidentifiable planet... The last image that came to her obscured eyes was that of her own family's crest, the ebony star and drop of blood.

When Armiena snapped back to consciousness, she was left with far more questions than answers... but at least the Jedi Master had something to begin with.

drayyy.png

((hmm I think OK needs freeing up so I am posting.))

The stormtroopers for the first time in a while could for a little while relax, to the best of their knowledge all Jedi had either fled or been captured, Ryloth was safe and they now how rotaional down time. Things couldn't be better.

One Stormtrooper in paticular was extremly happy about the news, so happy that he even opened the door and found a stormtrooper in a funny postion. Backing out slowly he figured it was best to leave that paticular guy alone.

ship

After several hours of inspection, negotiation, and a considerable delay in loading her desired trade good, Misal Draygo finally came away with a large shipment of the valuable mineral tucked away in her landspeeder's cargo bay. Although fiendishly expensive, her daughter had left explicit instructions for her to secure a shipment of ryll.

Mission accomplished, she mouthed to herself with no small amount of satisfaction.

"I left orders that I was not to be disturbed." Armiena commented mildly from inside her stormtrooper helmet.

Mission accomplished.

The Force Message suddenly resounded itself in the Jedi Master's mind as clearly as heat haze from Ryloth's deserts, but she understood it nonetheless. She was loathe to leave Ryloth at such a critical time, when she expected a terrorist attack to be imminent, but Armiena had a suspicion that the proverbial feces was about to hit the fan and her prescence was going to be in great demand in the coming days. It appeared that Armiena was in the quandary of the ancient paradox; she was damned if she stayed, and damned if she left.

In the end, the Jedi Master decided that her obligations to her friends and comrades superceded her objectives on Ryloth, which had already been half completed. Unless the Imperials were truely incompetent or in league with the terrorist Natoh, Armiena was confident that they would be able to easily bring the scum to justice.

Before the Jedi Master departed for even more dire straits, she made preparations to ensure that her temporary comrades wouldn't be caught off-guard by an unexpected attack. She placed her squad on alert to monitor the capitol's vicinity until all suspicions of terrorist activity had evaporated from the minds of their commanders. To ensure that such sentiments would linger among the Imperials for quite a while, Armiena decided to give Ryloth a sight that would be long remembered...

In plain view, and in her personal robes, Armiena Draygo strode away from a local prison, her belt festooned with her retrieved equipment. How the Jedi Master had managed to sneak on board a heavily guarded prison facility was unknown, but the fact that an abandoned suit of stormtrooper armor was soon discovered by the astonished wardens gave rise to the suspicions that a Jedi had been amongst the Imperial stormtroopers, either serving alongside the white-clad warriors or attempting to sabotage their efforts. Regardless of the Jedi's intentions, the fact that they had been so easily deceived was disquieting, to say the least.

However, to the eyes of the Twi'lek populace, Armiena Draygo was a silent wraith, a specter that only the most watchful eyes caught even the briefest glimpses of.

In completely unrelated events, the Baudo-class Yacht Ghost Breath took wing and soon disappeared into hyperspace. The R4 unit on board Armiena's Delta-7 erased the memory banks of the tiny snubfighter, and after uploading his memory to a far away server ((not on a Jedi held world)), committed mechanical suicide by deleting his own memory. Essentially, the ship and droid were reduced to the status of lovely antiques, priceless examples of fine engineering, but useless to anyone with devious intentions. Such courage and devotion was rare to find in this galaxy....

((I know I'm going to pay for this, but I need to get off this planet.))

drayyy.png

A small squad of stormtroopers walked over to the Sith's ship. After cozing him out they quickly redircted him to the imperial garrison.

Meanwhile Joy filled the streets of Ryloth. the terrible virus had at last had a counter part. Well more like a neutralizing agent. In droves the people of Ryloth walked to medical facilites all over the planet to get the special treatment to cure themselves as well as prevent the illness.

in droves the all received what they began to call the blue container.

As parties sponatnoues started up. Many decided that at last they could put their dead to rest now that their abality to contract the disease had been greatly reduced.

ship

• 1 month later...

*Kirlocca was unsure on what was going on. The wookiee's mind was else where, thinking about other things. Kirlocca did not know that he was placed on a shuttle and taken to the planet Ryloth. Kirlocca allowed himself to drift out of space and time, waiting to be re-awoken...*

((I know it's a crapy post, but I need to get this storyline moving.))

Achzet's ship landed next the prisoner. He walked out of his ship and into the other. He ordered several stormtroopers to put the creature into bindings and ordered the wookiee to be transported to the garrison.

Achzet grabbed a smaller shuttle and flew to the garrison.

GearsSig3.jpg

The trio of vessels entered position to escape the Cluster and begin their travel towards the Twi'lek homeworld of Ryloth...

Phillep's words caused a thrill to go through Ki when he said he wanted to train her, her heartbeat increasing again, giving her another sense of confusion at why she was suddenly wanting to be with him. It still didn't occur to her to question what the doctor had given her, being that she figured she was now protected, though didn't know what the side effects would be.

”œMeditation Phillep?”

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

The Mad Admiral offered her a faint smile, "Yes, though not in the traditional sense... I am a man of action, as such, I prefer to be on my feet. I have learned to attain a higher sense of mind while under the grueling pressure of combat with the Rebellion. As such, our lessons, will take a more physical approach to Meditation than tradition dictates. Meditation-in-Motion, if you will..."

He walked along a straight line, adopting an equidistant position from Ki and the wall, before he removed his uniform's shirt. Then, stretching off towards a martial arts stance, Phillep wondered if the martial arts doctrines of Imperial Academy were worth anything, it was a relatively basic stance, taught in the event of both necessity and to instill the concept of "Perfect Body-Perfect Mind."

He extended one hand away from him, stretching the muscles and tensing them along his arm's length before cupping his hand in a welcoming gesture.

"Let the darkside swell inside of you, let it rush to the fiber of your being and release it, only when it is so pent-up, that you burst from its intoxicating sweetness... never sooner. Pull no punches, do not hold back."

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

She nodded as he spoke, telling her the type of meditation-in-motion training he was going to teach her. Her eyes followed him as he positioned himself across from her. Ki felt the need to moisten her lips as Phillep removed his uniform shirt, finding it very distracting. Refocussing, she loosened her outer robes, letting them drop to the ground before moving them out of the way with the Force, suggesting she had been practicing accessing it.

She breathed in deeply, her eyes wandering over his muscles as he made the welcoming gesture towards her. Focus Ki”¦ stop letting your mind wander where it shouldn't be”¦ why do I keep thinking about that? Her breath caught at the way he gave his next instructions, her body beginning to crave something her mind didn't want her to have. She had wanted to fight him before, when she'd been filled with hate for him, now she didn't know what she felt, the attraction becoming overwhelming though she didn't know why. The longer she was near him, the more she wanted him, and that just wasn't right.

Ki closed her eyes, letting the darkside surround her, enter her, feeling her body quiver as other thoughts caused her body to shudder as well, only with a longing she never knew she had. She breathed out, trying to stop those thoughts from entering her mind, to deny that she wanted him. Ki refused to admit it, even to herself, that she was attracted to him. She breathed in and out again, trying to refocus more but finding it difficult. At least she could look at him during this exercise, with a reason to.

Ki found she had to fight her own body to ready herself for combat against him, letting her eyes open once more as she let the darkside enter every fibre of her being”¦ as he told her to. She could feel his presence more than before also, swallowing again as her eyes met his as she now readied herself to go against him.

KiVastor.jpg

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

He offered a slightly unnerving smile, "The Darkside's grasp is quite alluring, tickling at every piece of your heart and soul, lashing onto your body and strengthening it, heightening its natural abilities. It is... quite a rush."

His feet danced forwards, with a heightened, Force-attuned sense of grace while his hands struck against the open-air, hemming her in towards his body, using his hands, quickly... moving like flashes of barely perceptible light. It was the hand-to-hand style Phillep believed in, move faster than your opponent, striking only when necessary.

It was the premise behind his mindset, "Block, attack, strike, defend, Ki. Don't hold back."

With each passing shift of his hands, he drew closer, only using his fingertips as his probes against her defenses. Each erect hand moving faster than the one prior, a fighting style meant to distract and dissuade, surprise and startle. In other less enlightened fields, a similar technique could be referred to as Thousand Cuts, where your hands move quickly enough to scratch the skin, but in the realm of which these two souls were participating in and for Phillep's intentions, cutting was the least likely thing to happen.

He could feel the Darkside rush through his mind, as he focused on moving his hands, the faster he forced his hands and arms to function, the more his connection with the Darkness intensified. Not to the level of being a conduit for hatred, as he was in his duel with the Serpent Lord Moric Thian, where the darkness caused wounds across his body and focused his Darkside transformation... just enough to allow for the heightened sense of physical play, Phillep needed to train his Sith Seductress.

phillep.jpg

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

As he started to move towards her, Ki found it easier to concentrate, letting the darkside flow through her as her eyes followed every move that Phillep made. His words touched her, enveloped her along with the darkside to a point where she could almost feel a caress. It was unnerving for the girl, though she was getting used to the Darkside's seductive ways.

With her dancer's lithe grace, Ki began to move, letting the Force whisper to her where it wanted her to go”¦ block here, defend here”¦ strike there”¦ attack there”¦ It felt empowering that the Force began to speed her movements, making her faster in response to his faster movements and a slight smile appeared upon her face. Ki had been trained in hand-to-hand combat from before she even began with Black Sun, had learnt to use her daggers in much the same manner, incorporating the movements into her dance routines from time to time to make them more appealing to her audiences. It was a joy to move back into her old movements, even more so with the Force touching her now, holding her in it's sweet embrace.

It still teased her senses, that ”˜need' to be nearer to Phillep, though she didn't know why. Vaguely she thought it may be a side effect of her contraceptive hypospray, though why it was this intense, this strong with it's power over her had her confused.

Ki concentrated on Phillep's movements, finding his style far different from what her own was. She began moving in mimic to him, following his actions to learn the new style of combat. She was a quick learner”¦ when she wanted to be”¦

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Distractions.

While his hands moved, blurring and teaching, it was a subtle slip of one foot and then the other, latching behind her knee and jerking forwards.

It was an inevitable tumble, "You always have to be ready for the unexpected." He whispered into her ear, as the two bodies collapsed towards the Meditation Chamber's cool, damp floor.

Phillep's body managed the brunt of the impact with his back, before quickly rolling over onto Ki. His hands applying subtle pressure below her breasts, weighing her down at the torso.

"Can the dancer get back on top?" His question was accented by a musing, coy of a remark, as he managed a faint smirk...

phillep.jpg