Mon Calamari/Dac

Nikolai Kolchak

Soon enough, Jett's new ship entered the atmosphere of Mon Calamari. He was in search of the Rebellion leader, in hope to give his solitudes and service into the Rebellion. After a few moments of slight turbulence, Jett's ship landed, easily touching the ground. In a few seconds, the cruiser's hatch opened, and Jett jumped down, checking his surroundinds before further actions.

There seemed to be many rebel soldiers wandering around, carrying out their duties, however, he had to find one specific Rebel, the leader to be precise. He would search here, and hope to find who he is looking for...

jae.jpg

Lt Flanagan, one of the various officers that belonged to the recruitment centre, approached the new recruit. (Jett)

"If you'd like to come this way, we'll sign you up and get your training started."

After the paperwork was done, he was taken to the Q-Store and issued his uniform. From there he was shown to the barracks where he could leave his gear.

"You can have a few hours to yourself, then after lunch you'll start training."

Lt Flanagan then informed the new recruit that he'd be trained in unarmed combat, with blades, and with all manner of weapons on the range.

((get inventive when you show up for your training sessions. I'll try and find someone to post with you to make it easier.))

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

OOC: Alrighty, thanks.

Jett seemed to enjoy his food after the long day that he previously excavated. His uniform was nice, and it seemed to be the perfect fit, fortunetly. The food was alright, but he was so hungry, it didn't matter. As soon as he was finished he threw his tray away, and walked towards the exit. He didn't exactly know where to go for training, but he would manage to eventually find his way around the base....

jae.jpg

Blinking into existence in the ends of the Rebel-controlled system of Mon Calamari appeared the Imperial Fleet in all it's glory. The Super-class Star Destroyer Messiah stood behind the complement of five Imperial II Star Destroyers, one Interdictor-class Star Destroyer, and a pair of formerly-Rebel MC90a Cruisers.

At the helm of the Revelation, the first of two MC90a's, stood Phillep in his characteristically gray attire humming the final chords of the Genocide song as he contemplated the various meals of filet-o-fish he'd have when he was done irradiating the waters of Mon Calamari and decimating the peaceful world of the Republic while they squandered the precious jungle planet of Mimban.

The security probes and satellites were quickly ejected to interrupt the communications of any far-reaching scanners and in essence "blind the Rebels" from seeing Phillep's massive vibrating vessels before they rape the gentle homeworld of the fish-people.

--Edit---

OOC: By virtue of fair play in RP...

IC:

The ships suddenly turned around and entered hyperspace to an undetermined location...

Edited by Guest

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

Having been told of the attack on Mon Calamari slightly too late by a certain Mandalorian bounty hunter, two MC90a Starcruisers arrive from a different Alliance base on the far side of the shipyard from the Imperial Fleet. They quickly join the defenses, making them even more formidable as the Imperial Fleet descended upon them.

Soon after, a lone E-wing also exited from hyperspace. It was the personal ship of Admiral Onderin Starlisk, also a Jedi Knight. It made with great speed towards his flagship, the Defiant. Reaching it easily, it landed.

Onderin made his way for the bridge of the massive Star Defender cruiser, which was easily a match for even a Super Star Destroyer. A great battle awaited both fleets. "Give me a synopsis," he ordered his bridge crew.

"We can't get a solid reading on the Imperial fleet, sir," a nervous officer answered. "Our sensors cut out possibly before the whole fleet arrived. We know for sure that they have an Interdictor, an SSD, five Deuces, and two of our own ships."

The Admiral nodded. If that was all they had brought, then the Alliance had the advantage. They had, last he checked, four Golan VI's, four MC90a's, the Star Defender, and a reinforced minefield, a force technically capable of handling an assault group of at least eleven Imperial II Star Destroyers or nine and an SSD. That was more than what they thought they faced, at least.

"We can handle them," Onderin said with confidence. "Pull the cruisers behind the minefeild and the Golans. We need to preserve our ships as much as possible. Scramble a fighter screen, but don't have them go too far out."

His orders were carried out without question. The Admiral had earned his crew's respect and they were willing to die for him.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Over the Master-Padawan link he had developed with Kirana during his training with her, Dashel flashed a quick warning about the imminent attack by the Imperial Fleet. He gave as many details as he could in a short amount of time with one extra admonition. "Sahv and I will deal with whatever Sith comes our way as best we can. Should we need reinforcements, we will be sure to yell very loudly."

He closed the link down. Dashel had no desire to lose master because he had distracted her.

Sahv and Dashel sat in the cafe finishing up their meal as a message came over the intercom system.

"Attention all Alliance personnel, report to your duty stations immediately."

The voice was quick yet calmed. Turning on a viewer nearby, Sahv and Dashel could see what had happened. Apparently an Imperial fleet had appeared and left suddenly.

"Dashel, something is up. The Empire has obviously just tried to distract the Alliance contingent here on Mon Calamari. There must be some activity elsewhere."

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

Two comms come into Mon Calamari, one to mobilise the fleet, the other to her padawan.

The Fleet message went to Onderin, telling him that her beloved base on Selvaris was under attack, that comms were being jammed and that could only be the reason why, also that the name had been ripped from her mind from one of the enemy.

The fleet soon disappeared into hyperspace with the target destination in it's sights.

The second comm came in to Dashel, including the co-ordinates to which she would be at, just incase things were to go wrong with her attack plan.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Dashel savored the last morsel of his meal. He was comfortably full and wanted nothing more than to enjoy a relaxing conversation. He was hit by two, wildly different stimuli at the same time, literally stunned immoblile for several seconds while his mind raced to reconcile what was happening to him.

His mind was assaulted by the death of the tens of thousands of the crewers onboard the vessels destroyed at Mimban to which Kira had been linked through her Battle Meditation. The result was a cacaphony of minds touching his in their last moments, many desperate enough to reach out to loved ones or cry their need for vengeance in those last desperate seconds. Some minds possessed more clarity and it was from them that Dashel felt himself take two individual steps in gaining more knowledge of the force.

An unknown Jedi, her face a brief reddish blur, had been leading one of the fighter squadrons at Mimban. She was caught in the explosion of one of the MC-90's. It was her wish to pass on her knowledge of the Form VII style that enabled Dashel to grasp it in its entirety. He knows instinctively that while he has the knowledge, he is not a master of the form. It will take him a great deal of practice to Master it alone, but with time he could do it.

Dashel touch other minds, his subconscious storing them for the future and sparing Dashel the worst of their pain. One last time he reached out and seized upon something that was at the battle but was not a part of either the Sith or Alliance. It was the force, but in a manner that was complete unknown to him. Something observed the low difficulty of that, considering he was a Padawan.

The Padawan mentally reached out for this new aspect of the force and immediately that he was completely in over his head. Life energy, pure and wonderful passed through him and left with him the instinct of how it was to be used in the healing of others. Like the Form VII technique, it would require much dillegance on his part, but it would require it over a greater period of time. That time would likely be measured in generations, but it would eventually come. He now knew he had the ability to heal almost anything only limited by his faith in the force.

It was then that he realized that something was being shouted out of the loudspeakers in the area: "Attention all Alliance personnel, report to your duty stations immediately."

The voice was quick yet calmed. Turning on a viewer nearby, Sahv and Dashel could see what had happened. Apparently an Imperial fleet had appeared and left suddenly.

Dashel turned to Sahv, his eyes haunted by what had just happened to him. That quickly turned to the predator's stare that Sahv had witnessed earlier.

"Sahv, I know where those ships are going. We are faced with a choice. One is to go to Mimban and try to rescue any Jedi stranded on that planet when the Battlefleet sent there was destroyed." Dashel paused, barely thinking enough to proceed.

"As to where those ships went, I will not say here for among is one whose ears go directly to the Empire. Suffice it to say, you would have to trust me to know where they are going. I will say this. those ships are going to attack my master and I intend to go to her whether we take a brief stop at Mimban or not."

"I intend to go to her whether we take a brief stop at Mimban or not."

Dashel said sternly...

"Dashel. I can assure you that if you go to Mimban, it will by no means be brief. I realize that Kirana may need assistance, but we must not be too hasty. Let's see what Locke thinks of all this."

Sahv put his used cup on a rubber conveyer belt.

"Indeed..." Sahv said with a quiet intensity. "... there is a disturbance in the force. I feel as if a friend has been hurt. I just hope Cal is safe, and not among those killed in that disturbance you feel."

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

((OOC, you know, I would have posted the instructions for the second half of lightsaber combat, but by the time I got the post done you guys were off somewhere eating. Understand that I'm mostly to blame for not taking action, but it's hard to make a long post when by the time I have enough time and motivation to make said post you're off on the other side of the planet playing blackjack or something of the like. If you don't understand now, believe me, play the game for another two years and you will.))

Locke sighed, tapping his foot. He pointed at the ship with an indifferent look on his face.

Get in the van, we're leaving.

Locke2A.png

"Jedi do not fight for peace, that is a slogan and is misleading as slogans naturally are. Jedi fight for civilization as civilization creates peace."

-Mace Windu

<>

1. Apology accepted.

2. I apologize for posting too quickly.

<>

"I am sorry Master Starspanker, but I cannot accept your offer. My Master is in trouble and my personal freighter is but a short walk from here. I must go to her."

Dashel held up a hand to ward off further comments. "She has sent me a com personally requesting my presence at her side. She did not say if you were to come or not, that is between you and her."

He paused, turned, and addressed Sahv. "I believe that this is one of those times that Jedi must put aside their personal preferences and do their duty. Your master has ordered you to go with him and you must. May the force go with you and with its blessing, we will see each other again. Good journey my friend."

The padawan turned and stalked out of their restraunt. His being radiated purpose. Between that and the claws he had unsheathed, beings of all sorts avoided him as he padded towards his ship bay. Except for a pair of wookies obviously working for the Republic. Even as focussed as he was, Dashel wisely avoided upsetting them as he liked his arms firmly attached to his body.

Kala was standing guard outside the Ti when he entered the cargo bay. Even Jedi hunting assassin droids know when it is appropriate to crack a joke, and when it is time to move without being told. Her only comment was, "Right, I'll get the ship ready for departure."

Seven minutes later Dashel was in contact with Departure Control attempting to get clearance to leave the planet. Due to the planet wide lockdown following the Imperial appearance, all ship unofficial ship traffic in and out of the system was being restricted to military and official vessels only. His unsheathed claws tapped twice on the com board. By the second tap, the port official was stammering his apologies and ordering a clear path for the small freighter rising from the planet's surface.

Dashel turned to Kala and remarked without a trace of humor, "Being the padawan to the Chief of State for the Alliance has its rewards. By the way , where is that fuss budget's tower anyway?"

Kala simply displayed a schematic of the port and the tower that had attempted to keep him confined to planet. He broke from his orbital insertion path long enough to haul his YT-2450 within fifty feet or so of the tower. Maybe the move was a bit maverick, even petty, but it helped him focus on the multiple tasks ahead of him. He redlined the engines all the way to the point where his astromech beeped it had computed his hyperspace course. He pulled pack the appropriate levers and leaped out of the system in a flash of psuedomotion.

<>

Guys, will gladly edit post to include you in journey should you decide to come along.

<>

Sahv wished Dashel a good trip as he departed, and turned to Locke after boarding the ship.

"I believe Dashel and I have become moderately proficient in Form 1 lightsaber combat. Of course, we intend to learn much more throughout our careers as Jedi. Our skills will always be made better."

Taking a seat, Sahv made sure he had all of his things before he and Locke took off. He placed a half-empty bag of marbles on the seat next to him.

"Master Locke... We have heard that there is trouble about. What part are we to play in this?"

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

Despite the apparently still-looming Imperial Fleet, production is up to speed and another MC90a Starcruiser drifts from the docks. Another is immediately started. The losses at Mimban were already well on the way to being replaced.

This ship doesn't join the ships at Kuat, opting rather to stay and defend against the possible Imperial attack.

3C12kbA.png

"Good, you'll probably need it..."

Locke sat down in his pilot chair, inviting Sahv to sit next too him. His usually playful and humorous demeanor overwhelmed with a solemness. He thumbed the controls, which he had always been so bad at, engaging the autopilot on a course to the temple on Coruscant.

"...because we're playing defense."

Having escaped the atmosphere, Locke watched as the stars seemed to bend and stretch around him, the direct flight to Coruscant starting before another word could be said...

Locke2A.png

"Jedi do not fight for peace, that is a slogan and is misleading as slogans naturally are. Jedi fight for civilization as civilization creates peace."

-Mace Windu

Arias Comm beeped, as it got the message for his new post. He picked up just waking from a long dose, and studied it. It seemed he was positioned in the Starfighter Corps on Coruscant. He was told to bring his ship there and move over to Coruscant to be given a new and latest X-wing, so he opened his apartment door and rushed out.

This is what he has been waiting for all his life, a post in the military, defending the innocent, and vanquishing any enemies that came near him. He came around to the hangar and looked at his ship, battered but still in good shape. He rushed up the recently extended landing ramp, and moved into the dusty old cockpit. He looked at the controls, shining in his welcome. This machine was his life, too bad he wouldn't be able to fly it, but then again, he has seen enough action in it already.

He turned on the Repulsor lifts, and it slowly rose. He did a quick system check, and then turned the ship around for its new hyperspace courrse. He slowly brought in the sublight engines, and he lifted out of the hangar, gliding smoothly. He brought the ship high up in the air, Mon Calamari sparkling. Then he set the Hyperspace Co-ordinates, and started the countdown.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5!

And the star came around him and engulfed him, and he was in hyperspace.

Cal fell out of the cloning chamber onto the floor with synthetic amniotic fluid dripping from his body. He couldn't see anything and he could barely breathe because the fluid filled his lungs. He laid on the floor gasping for air as an army nurse rushed to his aid. She covered him with a towel and soon Cal was surrounded by many nurses that cleaned him off and moved him onto a hospital bed. All he could see were cloudy figures and bright light; it all seemed like a bad dream.

The nurses hooked Cal up to all sorts of machines to make sure his vitals were ok; while they were doing this Cal drifted off into a very deep sleep. He dreamed of his last minutes alive. He saw himself carrying Kirana to her fighter and sending her off into space, he had visions of hurtling through the air in the midst of burning debris, and then right before he hit a wall of the burning Shatterpoint II he awoke. He let out a violent scream as he shot out of his hospital bed. Immediately the nurses in the room rushed to calm him down.

After a few days in the infirmary Cal was released. He was declared to be as healthy as a fiddle. He left the infirmary and headed out into the crisp Mon Calamari air. It felt like the first time he had ever sucked fresh air into his lungs.

His first order of business was to head to the Q-store and re-stock on weapons and armor. He received some light battle armor, a DH-44 blaster, and a few grenades that he strapped to his belt. He examined the blaster. It wasn't as good as his previous weapon, which he was really upset about losing, but it would do for now.

Next on his agenda was to find out the status of the war, if it was still in progress, and to find out what his orders were and where he needed to report. General Regium headed off to inspect the goings on around the base and see what he could find out”¦

l_9a9487ff62b14f8ba83cafa13f758c89.jpg

An encrypted message came for Cal Regium, lighting up his personal communicator...

---------------------------------------------

Mr. Regium.

I am on my way to Mon Calamari as we speak to discuss with you

the details regarding what we decided two weeks ago. Please prepare a secure landing bay for me, and a place where we may talk privately, as I fear I may be in danger. Do make haste.

Nepharius Fontaine

---------------------------------------------

NephariusFontaine3.jpg

"Science is the gateway to the unkown. For through solving one problem,

ten more creep into our panoramic view of knowledge."

- Dr. Nepharius Fontaine, Lecture at The University of Corellia

Cal had quit his tour of the base to watch the holonet. He saw the news reels about the battle raging on Coruscant and the propaganda reels being ran by the empire to try and hide their evil ways.

He had just sat down to a meal at a small resturant that over looked the extensive ocean on Mon Calamari when his comm link exploded with activity.

After recieving the message from Mr. Fontaine, Cal downed as much of his meal as he could and rushed out of the resturant to prepare for the arrival of the very important business man.

He went about his task very quietly so as not to draw attention from prying eyes. Cal put his fighters on stand by in case an escort was needed. And he secured a private penthouse and landing bay at a resort hotel not too far from the rebel base.

The arrangement at the hotel was set up so that Nepharius could land his ship and take a special elevator straight to the upper floor penthouse, and the proximity to the rebel base made it easier for the Alliance to maintain a high level of security.

Cal returned an encrypted message back to Nepharius's communicator that indicated where he was to land.

Cal then headed to the secret hangar to await the arrival of his associate.

Cossing the tranquil Mon Calamari waters, Fontaine's ship approached a hangar...

From out of the ship stepped Fontaine, alone, wearing his typical suit and tie. For him, everything was formal.

"Hello again, sir." The man replied upon hearing Regium's greeting. Fontaine explained his admiration for Regium as they walked to an elevator.

"I appreciate this, despite what you might have heard on the Holonet. You're a soldier. Nothing more, nothing less. And, of course, the soldier's uniform is the best formal where there is."

Fontaine gave a hesitant smile. "I myself don't have the gall to fight. Only complement those who do."

The two travelled upwards in the elevator.

"It's been a stressful couple weeks for me. The worker strikes have gotten out of control. I appeased them too quickly, and so now they take advantage of me. My board is trying to take more and more control of my company away from me."

Fontaine paused, and looked over to Regium. "You know... not everyone's sympathies lie with the Alliance."

"Coruption is rampant among them. Of course, they only oversee the financial... political aspects of ISTS. I have retained control over production, research, and the actual workings of my company."

Fontaine continued as the pair entered a small area with a view overlooking the Alliance base in the short distance.

"If this is going to work, I will need your help. Battles are ensuing all over the galaxy; we must be fully committed if the Alliance is to have ISTS as a supplier. Do do otherwise would certainly have dire consequences for me."

NephariusFontaine3.jpg

The elevator came to a stop after a long journey to the top of the building. The doors opened up into a large penthouse sweet. All of the walls were glass allowing for a pan-o-ramic view of the natural surrondings.

The Rebel General and the Business man stepped off of the elevator and into the room. Cal was in awe of the lavish room but he tried not to show it because he knew that hotel rooms like these were just another drop in the bucket for a man like Nepharius Fontaine.

"Well sir," said Cal, "I speak for the alliance when I say you have our full coroperation. The Alliance needs your help just as much as you need ours and we will stay fully committed to the plans."

Cal walked over to a large table and pulled out a chair for the executive, "Please, take a seat and let us discuss our business, and if you like we can have some food brought to us. I am sure you are hungry after your long trip."

Cal left the chair out and then proceeded to walk to the other side of the table to find a seat for himself. He felt a little uncomfortable in a setting like this. Business meetings weren't really his speciality. He felt a lot more comfortable on the battle field then in a room with a suit, but he sucked it up and tried not to let Fontaine notice his discomfort.

In the privacy of an executive conference suite, Cal Regium and Nepharius Fontaine continued their discussion...

"Actually, General, we should hold off on the R-34's for now. That rifle is still awaiting safety clearances by the Corellia trading authority."

Fontaine made a note on a digital calendar.

"I'd say wer'e looking at 4, maybe 5 weeks max."

Fontaine gratefully accepted a glass of coffee from an attendant.

"General, we do many things at ISTS, not just arms construction. True, that as well as technology provision is a highpoint of my business, but the beauty lies in our self-sufficiency. We don't have middlemen. We don't buy parts from other companies. We make the metal casings for a blaster, it's electronic systems, it's software, ammo, everything. You could say we are running a tight ship, due solely to this fact. No obligations to other manufactureres, no extra taxes, few trading tarrifs."

"However," Fontaine continued, "because of this incorporation of many ingredients in a product, there are very little of these ingredients that are sold individually, or even produced in a manner allowing for independent use. For example, the computer processors you may see with the ISTS brand on it are the top of the line, but you almost never see that sticker, because you never see it apart from a whole. My goal is to, disband, so to speak, this way of business on the part of ISTS. I believe allowing for a less rigid system of buying options will help the company, as well as the Alliance. The empire is designed to need completed products. Your Alliance, however, can do well with individual parts. You are not restricted by a lack of knowledge or science personnel."

Fontaine took out his briefcase.

"I have already begun this process. There is a listing of products here that are ready to be implemented in Alliance systems, operations, and computer interface applications NOW, not in 5 weeks. Of course, in 5 weeks we'll still have those blasters ready."

NephariusFontaine3.jpg

Cal sat across from Nepharius listening to the man's sales pitch. Cal was very intrigued by the offer but he was still a little weary of the man. Cal didn't know his way around business meetings like these as well as Fontaine who was a trained professional. Cal felt like he was standing naked on a large battlefield without a weapon, watching blaster fire whizz by his head. In this setting Fontaine was the killer.

"I like a lot of those ideas. It disappoints me to hear that we will not be able to recieve those blasters yet, we could really use them in this war that is going on, but I suppose we can wait another five weeks." Cal paused and reached for a piece of fruit that laid on the table.

"As for the manufacturing of individual parts, I don't know. I assume that all of these parts will be interchangeable, easy to use, and mobile? We are the Rebel Alliance after all," Cal stressed the Rebel, "We have to keep on the move a lot."

Cal rubbed the piece of fruit on his shirt and leaned back in his chair. The General took a very large bite and felt juice trickle down his chin.

Fontaine employed his hands out as if looking up to pray. "Of course, General." It was the most upbeat the man had been the entire day.

"Why," he continued, back in his lower monotone voice, "this war of yours HAS kept you away from the Holonet. Interchangeability, applicability, and user-interface are our tenants. For example, a primary rerouter... an essential piece of equipment for any emergency situation. Those of the Imperial forces are suited only for Imperial interface. We have designs that can fit all known power conduits in the galaxy. Granted, this is not a new idea on my part, only its use outside that of a pre-made product such as a construction tool, weapon, ship, docking clamp, etcetera. We have just begun production on interface rerouters meant for individual sale... or use."

Fontaine paused to take a sip of his coffee.

"And in your case, if I may say so, having a rerouter that mends to both Alliance AND Imperial devices would come in handy. Currently, no such device is available to the Imperials."

Fontaine waved his hand... "but that's just one example."

NephariusFontaine3.jpg

Cal listened to Fontaine while he swallowed another bite of the fruit he was eating.

"Yes, you are right Sir, a device like that would help us out greatly. I like what I am hearing Dr. Fontaine" Cal said. "If you can deliver what you say you can I don't see any reason why we can't make a deal."

Cal leaned forward in his chair and rested his elbows on the table in front of him.

"What do we have to do to make this thing happen, and will the Alliance have a guarentee that if we make this deal it will be exclusive? Meaning you will avoid any future Imperial entanglements."

Nepharius Fontaine nearly laughed at the idea, combined with the Gerneral's eating of a particularly juicy species of fruit.

...Imperial Entanglements...

"General, as long as I remain in control of my company, I can make that assurance. Of course, there are those who believe I should not have that control, so I can only speak of myself."

Fontaine walked over to the general and handed him a datapad.

"Now, if you will, we can get the ball rolling on some basic items."

Fontaine handed him his personal 'Identicate' pen. ISTS issue, of course.

NephariusFontaine3.jpg

It had been since the attack on Kuat that the Alliance fleet had surfaced, and it had been too long. Now it arrived at Mon Calamari with five MC90a's and the Star Defender flagship, the Defiant, its Admiral aboard.

Admiral Onderin Starlisk paced the bridge. He found two waiting MC90a's at the shipyards, and deduced that there would be two more at Sullust, as well. The Alliance fleet was complete, and it was more capable than ever before. Onderin wasn't sure that he had ever had command of a full fleet in all his time as Admiral, setbacks and battles keeping the fleet from reaching full size.

He sent for the ships at Sullust. It wasn't apparent that the Empire even knew of Sullust, Mon Calamari clearly being the more important of the shipyards and widely known for being what it was. With the attack at Selvaris, it was the closest the Alliance had to main base at the moment, for the one on Coruscant wasn't complete.

The Jedi Knight's thoughts turned to his apprentice, Sabian. It seemed that they had been apart for so long. Onderin hoped that Sabian had kept safe on Coruscant during the Sith attack. He smiled, noting that Sabian wasn't the kind of man to go running into a fight. He would be alright as long as the Academy stayed whole.

3C12kbA.png

((for the sake of getting remant'e posting IC, im going to say that someone sent him a comm saying kirana had specifically requested him to take over the fleet. Also, there is ONE ship in the moncal shipyards, and ONE in the sullust shipyards. We have no need to rush to build this fleet to its full level due to the truce, and its stirring far too many people up OOC. Also, we are currently working out a rule for ship production.))

Remant'es ship blasted out of hyperspace, delivering him into the space around the moncal shipyards. Broadcasting his ID and codes, he asked to be directed to admiral starlisk, and was soon on his way to the flagship Defiant. Docking in the hangars, he made his way to the bridge of the SSD, and entered.

Walking through the doors in full combat fatigues, remant'e wasnt the slightest bit uncomfortable with his dress. He had never been one for the pomp and show of miliatary organisations, and far prefered to save everyones time by keeping things direct and simple where possible.

"Its been a while admiral, I havent seen you since before coruscant. I received a comm telling me that kirana has left her position as the cheif of state, and requested me to take over the position. If this is infact correct, im going to need a full breifing, as ive been out of touch with the rebellion for quite some time now. I need to know what our standing is on troops and the fleet, and id also like to know if my lancer unit has survived while ive been away.

I was also told about some security issues with an apparently secret project of kirana's, and would like you to recommend your 10 best engineers to me, along with some programmers and a unit of construction workers that are particularly loyal and would be willing to undertake a high security project which would require a partial memory whipe of all involved upon its completion. We will need a stable base of operations if we are to continue our persuit of the empire's fall."

Nahstaa: so we have the galaxies largest Dookie, fighting the galaxies largest penis

Nahstaa: this is going to be interesting