Mon Calamari/Dac

Nikolai Kolchak

"I actally Know Kirina on a personal level, and even though she ran the Rebllion very well it always seemed like it was any thing but easy for her. So if I had to guess I would say that maybe somthing came up and put to much strees on her to run things. I belive that to be the reason, but lets change the subjecit because after all it is rude to be talking about other peopels problem when they are none of ours conceren."

Damon saw the look of agreence went on.

"My only question to you here while were on friendly terms here are how did you guys move up the ladder to where you are now?"

light.jpg

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

Arias took another sip of the Ale in his hand, and passed the jug over to the other two, as a sign of offering them a drink, and he said "Well, I'm not really a general you know, you seemed to assumed wrong, I'm just a simple naval fighter Pilot with some skills, but I was told to come here probably because of my few things I'm known for in the past."

He was now put his ale away as he has had enough. He looked at the ale and thought. It had been along time ago, he was a pilot in the Corellian Defense Force, he was flying a daily patrol, when a large pilot ship fired upon him and he was hit. Now his small Z-95 kept on tilting to the left, as the Repulsor had been damaged. He straigtened it out, and started dodging ocoming bullets.

Soon he did a large back flip, and he came behind it, but its superior shields absorbed all shots. He sat in his cockpit thinking what to do. Then in the distance he saw a small wreckage and an idea came to him. He took off dodging the many laser bolts, and came up to the wreckage, out of the ships veiw, and attached a tow cable onto it, and headed straight for the ship, the ship fired, and fired. thinking him doing a suicide run. Then at the last moment, he released the the tow cable, and swerved up at the last moment, and the huge reckage smashed into the pirate ship, annihilating it.

When he came down he realised he had stopped one of the biggest pirates in the system, and trade startedto rise after that, and he becamed reknowned for a time until once again he had become a simple soldier. Now in the present he looked half concious as he thought of the good ol' days, staring at his drink, sighing.

Onderin smiled openly at what Sabian had called him. He was amused by the manner of his apprentice's delivery and by the truth in the statement. The two would truly become no longer Master and apprentice, but brothers in the Force, two Jedi Knights. That is, until Onderin took his Master trials.

The Admiral's mood once again was forced to darken when Sabian moved to confront the Sith. He gripped the red-bladed lightsaber in his left hand, not daring to activate it, but keeping it tight in his hand. He had too much hate for the Sith to be completely comfortable with one nearby, but he knew that he was not to allow such hate to persist. He had to see this man as one that could still turn to the Light Side, a potential Jedi. He had not done anything wrong that was not resultant from his blind pursuing of the Dark Side.

He would let Sabian handle the situation. If the young man brought the Sith to him, Onderin would deal with him as he felt best, but he wanted to see how Sabian handled this. He wanted to see if Sabian could turn him or if he would bring himself to kill the man. Knowing his apprentice's lust for peace, he knew that the choice he made would be the right one, and the Sith was unarmed so he could not strike where it was unseen.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

"Well for me I started out as a simple solider, but I excelled in being able to sneak in and gather intel and because of that I was brought up in the ranks. I'm pretty good with robots, and have seen my fair share of battles."

Flashes of space battles above Gala, ground skirmishs on courrsant, and as well as the numerous times he has gathered everything he could from the Emprials. Times sure have change since then.

light.jpg

Cal sat down on a stool next to the snack bar. He was really getting antsy. All of this waiting around was getting kind of dull.

"As I think I said, I am really new. Personally, I don't have any clue how I got to the rank I am at so quickly. All I did was go on one short but successful mission and Kirana promoted me. I think she really needed someone to be in charge of ground troops or something like that. Since then I have spent quite a bit of my time training soldiers until recently when these new battles broke out."

Cal shifted on his stool. Cal glanced around the room and noticed that one person had left. He thought little about it and turned his attention back to the groups conversation.

l_9a9487ff62b14f8ba83cafa13f758c89.jpg

- No doubt the young man was shocked by the actions, a complete turn of events to the one he expected. Still, it was one of the best course of actions to be made, on both sides, and he would not let the oppertunity slip by to make a mistake in handling the delicate process. -

"So it is your desire to seek redemption that brought you here.."

- He stood over him, bringing his arms across his chest and baring, at first, a hard glance downward. -

"You have killed the innocent, given into rage, and sought violence through anger.."

- As he spoke, Sabian lowered his own right knee, to meet the man face to face, placing a gentle hand upon his shoulder; immediatly releasing waves of warmth and healing with the Force completly through the individual. -

"..Yet, you are not lost. I feel that your good spirit has finally overcome the lust for power and bloodshed. That is the most important thing one can do with their life; turn around and make things better, not only for themselves, but for the lives of others as well."

- Then, he began to slowly stand back up to full posture, the young man's arms falling towards his sides, hands collecting just below his wiast. -

"Get up and breathe deeply, become aware of the life around you. You will need to concentrate and curb your anger through time and pratice, but you are far from lost."

- A hand was lowered down to grasp his own, as means to help Azchet rise up from the ground and stand firm on both feet. -

"My name is Sabian Devanus, and I shall always be with you if you seek my help."

- Turning his heels around, he began to slowly pace backwards, opting for the other man to trail beside or behind him as they traveled back through the corridor. As they made their way around, he didn't let a moment by to keep him talking; to better learn about this man and why he changed so. -

"What is your name, by the way?.. And may I ask, why the sudden turn around? Was it because of what I said before?"

- They were a lot of questions, some he may not be comfortable with answering at the moment, but he figured, the more he knew about him, the easier it would be to peer through him and learn. -

"Well met, then, Azchet."

- The young man offered his hand towards him, exchanging a quick hand shake before continuing down the corridor. Perhaps he was alittle too quick to ask those other questions. Maybe, in time, he would open up more to him as he gained more of his own trust. All the while, Sabian was very wary of how to handle the situation. The slightest bit of dark intention sought out through the Force from Azchet would be seen from the young man. -

- He clasped his hands as they made their way from the ship Deviant and back onto the platform floor. Calm blue eyes looked around for the familiar shuttle befre spotting it, nodding to his accomplice before speaking once more.. -

"My feelings have told me to return to the Temple back on Coruscant. There, you will find many people who will help you as I did and help bring you back."

- Quietly, inside his own mind, he projected a message through the Force out towards his master, Onderin Starlisk, upon the same ship they departed from; speaking in a calm and easy tone as he usually proclaimed. -

"Onderin, I'm sorry that we didn't have enough time together as my heart had hoped for. I must see to it that Azchet, the dak being, goes to the Temple myself to seek furthur help. I believe he truly wants to come to the light.

I also feel that I may be able to support more people who are hurt from the Sith.. I don't know. It's the only place that seems like a clear conclusion for me.

Take care, brother. I hope to see you soon on Coruscant."

- The moment reposed to send the message was like a quiet reflection in real life, Sabian closing his eyes to concentrate and speak clearly out towards his Master's familiar presence. -

- Opening his eyes, he nodded to Azchet one more time, with a smile upon his face. -

"Let's go."

- The two made their way into the Lambda-class shuttle, Sabian's careful hands controling the levers as the engines flarred outwards, through the landing bay doors and into the planet's atmosphere. Few seconds later, the two were jetted out into deep space. -

Having found a few points for modification in future ships in the fleet, remant'e made his way planetside, and looked over the propositions of the business man, Mr. Fontaine. Returning a comm to him, specifying what he was interested in, Remant'e was informed that the team onderin had mentioned was now planetside.

Making his way into a secure room, with multiple anti-listening devices, and high security, he had the team meet him there, a group of engineers, programmers and construction workers. After two hours of breifing, he thought they knew exactly what was needed, and sent them off to a safe location.

Nahstaa: so we have the galaxies largest Dookie, fighting the galaxies largest penis

Nahstaa: this is going to be interesting

Walking inside of the large shuttle, Achzet was thinking about his new journey towards the light and what benefits it would have for his new life.

Achzet said to Sabian " I truly am sorry for my actions I was just so lost. I could not control myself. The dark side controlled my actions."

Achzet sat next to Sabian, hoping he could help him in any way possible until he got to his new home. He wondered who could be his master. He knew that Sabian could not become his master because he was only a Jedi apprentice. Even though, he was the one he wanted desperately to be his master. It was just not possible.

Achzet remained in his chair until they got to Coruscant.

GearsSig3.jpg

- Much later into that day, the same familiar Lambda-class shuttle, loaned to him by the Rebellion, entered the planet's atmosphere. Craning down towards land, curling up as it gently set down on the landing bay ground below, a young man by the name of Sabian Devanus peered out from the platform and walked swiftly out from it. -

Whew, a draft must have came in. It was so much colder inside then it was outside.

- ..He lesiurely thought as he strolled on by, light green robes covering his tall slender figure. Each arm laid tucked inside his sleeves, held down over his waist with hood drawn over his head. The wind outside brought his uniform to waft side to side lightly before he entered the air tight chambers of the Alliance base head. -

- Both hands drawing his hood over his back, folds laying upon the back of his neck, he entered in with a still born sense of confidence. Sabian's duty as a jedi had been fulfilled twice over, preventing the cause of death and turning a would-be enemy towards the light completly. Although he himself could not aide furthur in the transformation, it was pleasing to him to have accomplished such a task. -

- Stepping back aboard on the Deviant, the young jedi apprentice noted his presence with the guards before entering the briefing room, to which Onderin was still accompained inside. -

- In that same calm and smooth voice, Sabian bowed his head slowly forward and drew it back with the same motion in the direction of him, a very apparent smile upon his face.. -

"It is done. He has chosen to take the path towards light instead of the darkness.."

- Even though it was a great act to achieve, no such feeling came close to being near Onderin after a period of absence. He presence was always so familiar, so soothing, it made him feel twelve years old again. -

"..That's not all. The Jedi Temple has also prevailed over the insued Sith attack. I have felt it, they have all been vanquished or retreated."

- Laying himself down in a chair in the conference room, his legs feeling a bit weak to stand at the moment from all the activity and space travel. He laid back in it, his crystaline blue eyes starring out from matted brown locks to meet with Onderin's own. -

".. By the way, why are we here? I forgot to ask the first time, so I was just a tad curious.."

- As good a Jedi news as those two were, Sabian also felt a bit lost in Alliance's biddings. There hasn't been any recent attack or raid beside reinforcing the Temple during the beginning onslaught, he was still a tad curious to what the current plans were and where they were heading. -

Onderin nodded at Sabian with respect. His apprentice had forever altered the life of what was once an evil man. He had shown someone lost in darkness that there was light, and he led him to that light. It was simply amazing, and Onderin himself, in his limited exposure to Sith, had never the chance to do so himself.

The Admiral was glad to hear an update from Coruscant. "The Jedi are quite able to defend themselves," he said with a smile. "Even such evil men as Kakuto Ryu and Vladamir Faust can't defeat the Force that fights with Jedi rather than for them."

As Sabian changed the subject, Onderin did so as well. "We're here for a meeting with the new head of the Alliance, formerly Major Remant'e. I guess he's taking his time in showing up, but there isn't a whole lot most of us could be doing anyway," he explained.

The Jedi Knight folded his arms. "After the meeting, if I don't receive orders, we can do a little fieldwork if you wish."

3C12kbA.png

"Excellent.. That sounds wonderful. 'Give us a chance to actually see each other for more then three seconds at a time."

- Sabian mannerly laughed, as he also mimiced Onderin's actions by leaning back in his own seat and folding either arms over one another. It was certainly nice to hear that they would be doing something together again instead of akward meetings on distant planets. -

- Just then, during their time together, a thought came up in the young man's mind.. -

"I've been thinking a bit more-- on things, lots of things, after the Sith attack. About life, death, and the Jedi Order.

I was thinking of spending some time after the trials, to really explore some areas and enhance some aspects as far as Force Healing and using a lightsaber is concerned.

I know Master Anor was only able to show me so much of Form III, which did save my life once already, so I want to pratice upon it more. It's not that I like the fact that I'll have to use it some day, it's just that--

I think it'd be good, not just for myself, but perhaps for others that will one day need my help. That's all."

- He found himself kind of rambling on, a trail of thoughts spouting from the first. EVen though, he got out alot of things he wanted to share with Onderin before thinking on actually going through and doing them. Sabian wanted to take this time to set his path clear with him before he did anything that seemed rash or too soon. -

Onderin nodded in agreement. "I wish that the galaxy could be at perfect peace and that the Jedi would have no reason ever to fight. But, unfortunately, that's not the way things work. Whether it be to defend yourself or defend your allies, you will have need for lightsaber skills," he said distantly. "Battle is not good in itself, but fighting for a cause justifies it."

The Corellian sat back and thought. All his life he had been thrust into the most ugly of situations, the most vile crimes of a planet. Before he had become a Jedi, he had worked with CorSec on his homeworld, investigating murder and putting criminals to justice.

It was common in that life for combat to erupt, and outlaws and criminals didn't hold back. They used nasty weapons such as disruptors, DL-44s and thermal detenators, if they could get their hands on them. Since CorSec was a branch of the planetary government, Onderin had access to military-restricted weapons himself, but regardless of what gun was in your hand, being under fire from a disruptor or pulse cannon was dangerous.

Since then he had become a Jedi, participating in the Battle of Hoth even before being knighted by Master Keiran. Things hadn't calmed down when he joined the Alliance, becoming a fighter pilot and taking part in the Battles of Gala and Coruscant, as well as battling SEED in the space around their base. He had proceeded to move up the ranks, taking to fleet combat and fighting in the bloody battles of Ilum, the Battle of Coruscant's Destruction, Kuat, the Second Battle of Kuat, and helping to plan the disasterous attack on Mimban.

To Onderin, combat was a way of life, but one never quite got used to death and suffering. His life had been saved countless times by the Force, and it had been taken twice by former Emperors now long gone, either removed from power or killed. All this only served to strengthen his bond with it, and now every aspect of his being relied on his ally.

And he knew that he would fight more in the future. It was inevitable, as long as evil existed.

3C12kbA.png

((sorry about my little gap in posting.))

Remant'e walked into the meeting room on the defiant. Having just finished briefing the team, he now needed to explain a few things to the Admiral. Nodding to the two, he sat down and said

"Ive just put that team to work on the project. Ill explain what it is all about in a moment, but first, I have a small task for both of you. Ive noticed a hole in our defences as far as the sith are concerned. Although i dont have any plans for anything apart from the empire, Nor do i intend to attack the sith, I think it would be wize to begin training a small force of rebel troops to take down a sith if necessary. Id like you both to train these men, but it isnt a primary concern at the moment. Then again, the sooner they are trained, the better. Any questions before i move on?"

Nahstaa: so we have the galaxies largest Dookie, fighting the galaxies largest penis

"No, sir," Onderin answered, nodding and turning back to Sabian.

"I don't know if training troops to fight Sith Lords is the kind of field work you had in mind, Sabian, but it looks like that's what we'll be doing for a bit," he said. The chances of improving through the Force were apparent in the task, and it was something to do.

More importantly, the two would get to spend a little more time with each other before Sabian took his Trials. Onderin could try and teach him just a little more, give him just a little more insight into the galaxy that Sabian was familiarizing himself with as he emerged from his youth.

The Corellian motioned for the door. "We can leave as soon as you're ready. I think I have the place to go for just the sort of specialized help we could use."

3C12kbA.png

- There was a resound reply after the man's speech, both he and Onderin recalling the same phrase in unison, almost out of instinct. -

"No, sir."

- It was pretty interesting to be apart of the discussion, a task specifically set for the two. He had never experienced an offical meeting so the young man sat at full attention, listening intently, and being polite as possible. -

- Ears opened back to his master's reply, head nodding in succession to the man's words before speaking his own back. -

"It sounds like a great task to start off. I may have some particular insight in it, after all, after encountering one."

- Then, he leaned a tad closer to Onderin, voice lowered with a bit of an uneasy tone.. -

"..Do you think troops can manage such a task, what with the Force in play?"

- It was defintly an interesting topic, one Sabian did not tend to think about before the meeting. Trained men fighting the likeness of the Sith sounded inappropriate at first, but it seemed to make sense. There would come a time perchance, like at the Temple, where their help is necessary to survival. -

- Rising up slowly and bowing his head to Remante, his head and body turned back to that of Onderin's once more, another sound reply to his statement being made following.. -

"I think I'm all of about ready to head out as well."

- As they made their exits, Sabian folded his arms in his robe's sleeves, craning his neck forward to Onderin as he followed beside him, asking in his normal gentle voice.. -

"What kind of place do you have in mind for the mission?"

"I forged an alliance with the Death Strikers some time ago," Onderin answered. "They offered their services with troop training as well as military and command support. It's a small faction, but it's good for what we need."

The Admiral ordered that a number of troops ((Remant'e, this is up to you)) be loaded onto transports and barges for transporation to the world of Aaris III and the Death Strikers there. The selected troops were of advanced skill, already more experienced and better-trained than most. It would take skill to bring down Sith.

"I think the best way to attack Sith is to take advantage of numbers and coordinate troops in small groups," the Jedi Knight said to his apprentice. "A single lightsaber cannot block six blaster bolts at the same time, naturally. If we can get our hands on cortosis ore, that would help considerably as well."

Leading Sabian to a Lambda shuttle, the two boarded and left with the troops, taking many precautionary jumps before heading for the secret base of the Death Strikers, who had been discovered and brutalized by SEED and pirates multiple times before when their security had not been sufficient to keep them hidden.

3C12kbA.png

As Onderin and Sabian left the room with the new appretnice in tow, it left three people plus the new admrial.

"Excusse me Admrial, my name is LT. Damon and what are your plans for us at this time? I agree that a small unit of soliders trained to deal with sith are a good thing, but their is the rest of the Alliance that needs to be put into order before the Empire can re-gather its strentgh and catch us unaware just as they have before on Gala. I have ideas, but I already feel I have crossed my line of authority and thus I am for doing so."

Damon sat down as he awaited the response of the new milliary brass, that had yet earn his respect.

light.jpg

Cal broke in, "If I may give a suggestion Admiral, if we are going to focus some of our forces on sith and other force users it might be a good idea to have some vornsykrs from Myrkr on our side. They have an incredible ability to be able to detect force users. The former chief of state gave me this idea. I was given the mission of going to capture some specimens but I never got around to it because of the war."

Certainly. I suggest you speak with Admiral Starlisk. He is training a group of troops to combat NFU's, and im sure they could use the help of such a beast to alert them to a force users presence.

Damon felt somthing inside of him telling him to leave. With a polite tone, but a voice of harshness he spoke.

"If that is all you wished of me, I now take my leave. If you are in need of me my COM is always open." With out a slaute he returned to his ship and left.

The darkside was growing more and more with in him. His control was slipping making life harder and more diffcult with each day. He decided to do somthing about it. He remebered that there was a rumor that some one of incredible power in the force lived on Vjun. He set the cordiates and left for the planet.

light.jpg

The Myddrin was ready and Cal was tired of waiting. He went to the hangar where the old surronian star fighter was now ready for departure. He boarded and found everything the way he remembered it. He hadn't been aboard his father's old ship in a while.

As he made his way to the controls a new astro-mech droid beeped behind him.

"Well hello there little fella," Cal had always had a soft spot in his heart for small astro-mech droids, "Let's see what your name is. R2-B4 uh? Well what do you say we get out of here."

Cal sat into the pilot's seat and started up the engines. They sounded clanky and run down as ever. Someday Cal would overhaul every piece of equipment on this old ship.

The Myddrin lifted out of the hangar, flew out of the Mon Calamari atmosphere, and blasted off into hyperspace towards Coruscant.

Arias got up, and looked at Remante, and said in a half bored voice, @What should I do, I mean, I don't want to go back to Coruscant and just sit there, last time I was there, a jedi, and sith war was going on. I don't want to get caught up in that. I seem to be the only one of us left, and I need a mission, don't want to sit here."

He took another sip of his ale, he really wanted to get up there and help the Alliance, it was really why he had joined but he had masked it with an eagerness for battle, all hereally wanted to do was to help the alliance, and its people, and help them live, in peace, and deliver what ever they wanted via victory. He wanted to save planets, rescue people, and become a real heroe, but he had hidden it all, so not to look like an attention grabber.

((umm... i have no idea where that came from, but whatever...))

Rubbing his chin, remant'e grinned.

"I could use a good soldier for a little side project I had going quite some time ago... A small, versatile group of mixed soldiers that I had trained to take on any situation. Im afraid all of the original soldiers were killed in the coruscant tragedy, but I think its about time to re-instate them."

Punching a list of information into a datapad, he handed it to Arias.

"I need you to take this to a man named Nepharius Fontaine. He is somewhere on base at present, but I would like you to personally deliver this"

Nepharius Fontaine sat in a comfortable chair overlooking the beautiful Mon Calamari waters. His quarters were quiet, and he had just woken up from a long nap.

Checking his personal communicator, he saw that he had a few messages waiting for him. One was from the Coruscant Trading Board and Authority office notifying him of the acceptance of a new line of metal alloys for production.

"Good." He said to himself.

Falling back to sleep, he slumped back down on the chair

NephariusFontaine3.jpg

"Science is the gateway to the unkown. For through solving one problem,

ten more creep into our panoramic view of knowledge."

- Dr. Nepharius Fontaine, Lecture at The University of Corellia