Mon Calamari/Dac

Nikolai Kolchak

Locke's logical conclusion was undeniable. Shi'ido were able to conceal large masses of flesh and muscle inside their bodies. But there was no doubt none of that could add up to the full weight of a large Kamarian. But Vash had no knowledge of how Locke decided to pull off that move. All he knew was that one second he was about to finish the padawan, and in the next he was on the floor about to die.

Vloek u Jedi! Ik zal u maken, en allen verbonden aan u lijden voor wat u deze dag hebt gedaan.

Vash felt the air against the back of his head as Locke raised to strike. In one quick motion, his tail wrapped around the Jedi's leg and tossed him effortlessly into the durasteel ceiling. Locke crashed to the floor, admirably managing to hold onto his weapons. Vash wasn't as heavy as Kamarian, but the muscle mass of a Shi'ido was still super human in its own right. Vash rolled away, and onto his feet, trying to push out the pain he felt in his missing hand and cracked carapace. He may yet need to shift form, and that would be difficult if he didn't have full concentration. Vash turned to face Locke, his lower claws drifting to the floor.

"I must say that whip is an impressive weapon."

Vash was half trying to distract the groggy Locke, and have genuinely interested.

"You are a tough padawan, there's no doubt. Who is the one who trained you?"

Vash knew of Sunrider but he had no knowledge she was a Jedi.

Moving quickly toward Locke's fallen form, Vash's lower hands closed about two objects. The Jedi was regaining his senses now, and had half risen. Quickly Vash lifted the two pieces of the broken metal table. He slammed each half toward Locke one at a time. The first struck his back hard, the second missed as Locke rolled clear. Hoping to keep Locke from bringing his weapons to bear, Vash did not let up. He chased after slamming the two durasteel chunks at Locke. The Shi'ido still hoped for an answer to his question.

5af9944b.jpg

"Humans, how pathetic."

Cal spent a few days working on his ship. He figured that he would get it into good working order before he decided to enlist with the alliance. He and R4-D3 were in the cockpit of the Myddrin attempting to rewire the control panels.

”œHey! Wait! R4 No, don't connect those”¦”

l_9a9487ff62b14f8ba83cafa13f758c89.jpg

Tycho nodded. "I accept. I'll order a cease fire if you lay down your weapons as well--both the fleet and the boarding team you have aboard my ship," he said. He nodded to the ship Captain, who relayed that order to the fleet.

All the fighters immediately ceased fire and made their way back towards the command ship. Troopers aboard being scrambled towards the threat of the boarding party continued, but lowered and holstered their blasters. They needed to be present in the General did not comply with her half of the cease fire, but they would not present a threat unless that situation became truth.

However, Tycho noted that the order would not reach Geki where he fought the Captain. It had no way of getting there unless the Emperor activated his comlink, something not often done in the middle of combat. Yes, if he were to finish the battle, it would have to be now.

TychoSig.png

Locke's face bounced off the table, his nose taking the impact and breaking it instantly. Before he could recover the table hit him again, bashing his spine with a loud crack. Back and Forth the pseudo Kamarian swatted Locke, sadistically knocking him around like a cat with a mouse. Blood sprayed from open gashes to his body, leaving red imprints on the white table. Shi'ido assassin's strategy was simple, yet effective. Use a table to wail on him, disallowing him sufficient time to recover.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

Locke's eyes closed as the blows kept coming. He stretched out with the force, using it to numb himself to the pain. Sound seemed to fade into silence as the bloodied Jedi padawan worked himself into a deep meditative state. He focused his mind to recollect himself, using the force to steady his actions. Locke dropped to the floor anticipating the swing of a table mere seconds before it happened. Locke ignited his lightwhip and cracked it, shattering the table pieces in three quick slashes. Locke kicked his legs and over his head, back flipping onto his feet. Locke stood in a variable stance, his golden Lightsaber out front defensively and his royal blue lightwhip behind him, ready to strike. He smiled warmly, his watery blue eyes fixed on Vash.

"I'm glad you are impressed with my instrument. I'm afraid I can't share with you the name of my master, however. I'm sure you understand..."

Locke2A.png

"Jedi do not fight for peace, that is a slogan and is misleading as slogans naturally are. Jedi fight for civilization as civilization creates peace."

-Mace Windu

OOC: Excellent duel.

IC: "I understand quite well Jedi. I was just hoping to learn the identity of the one who is sure to seek vengeance for your death."

The words held a powerful level of menace, even coming from the high pitched Kamarian voice box. But deep inside Vash's confidence was no where near that height. He slowly backed away from Locke, failing to see a way out of this. The Jedi was beaten to a pulp, and still he'd managed to regain the edge in their battle. Locke was armed with two weapons, and Vash had nothing. A Jedi padawan was besting a Shi'ido assassin.

But it's my fault. I should have been prepared, brought my weapons with me. Even if I defeat him, escape will be nearly impossible. I see no way to take him alive now. Death will happen for one of us here. Vloek u aan hel Jedi!

Though all seemed lost, that didn't mean Vash would stop trying. One didn't live for over two hundred years without developing a strong will to survive.

Perhaps if I can tire him out some. His injuries are more severe than mine. He has Jedi reflexes, but he's still just a padawan. I must focus all my concentration to stay ahead of him.

Once this decision was made, the Kamarian had no more need to dwell on it. Without hesitation, he immediately leaped burying his claws into the opposite wall. Locke's lightwhip struck out forcing him to leap again. On and on the game raged. Vash was quick, and Locke was tired. But the Force was a powerful ally. Though Vash constantly stayed ahead of the padawans attacks, he could not stop a few saber strikes from grazing his flesh. The burns across his body only increased in number.

This isn't good enough. I'm starting to get weary myself.

As Vash lept from wall to ceiling to floor to wall again, his tail began lashing out gripping shards of the metal table. Vash through these at Locke. At first they were a mere annoyance, serving only to buy Vash precious seconds, and keep Locke occupied. But as time wore on a few escaped his saber and whip defenses, cutting his cheek, forehead, and neck repeatedly. The bloodloss from this and the previous attacks had to be taking their tool. Vash dropped to the ground amongst the table rubble. He had a shard in each of his three hands, and one in his tail. His remaining mandible quivered as he spoke,

"The good thing about sabers my friend, is that they're attacks immediately close a wound. The same is not true of the damage I've left you with.[/i]

Vash was able to keep Locke held in check with the barrage of projectiles he threw. He would run out eventually, he realized that. But he'd been watching Locke's attack patterns for some time now. A long shot chance at winning this whole thing began to form in his mind. He gripped three of the last few chunks left, and threw them at Locke, focusing all his concentration on the strength and accuracy of these last few pieces.

The whole thing seemed to go in slow motion. Locke struck two with a single saber swipe. The third was disintegrated by the crack of his lightwhip. But a fourth had already been flying on a delay. Vash had seen the way Locke held his whip after a slash. He'd known just where to aim the sharp-edged shard. The metallic piece pierced into Locke's hand, the blood flowed freely, and the whip dropped toward the floor.

Dit is het. Tijd om dit te beëindigen, voor beter of voor slechter.

The Kamarian was leaping, three hands and a tail stretched out for the fallen whip. A Kamarian fist closed about it before it even hit the ground. But Locke had a will that Vash quickly realized rivaled his own. Without missing a beat, Locke aimed his saber to finish the Kamarian sprawled before him. Vash tucked his body inward. Luck was with him, and the saber missed his heart, instead cutting a massive hole into his shoulder. Vash continued rolling taking Locke's legs out from under him.

The pain burned through the Kamarian as the two tumbled. When the dust settled, Locke had his saber poised to cut through Vash's neck, and Vash had the lightwhip ready to crack through the Jedi's skull.

"So it comes down to this Jedi."

Locke gave no response. The Shi'ido's limited psychic ability kicked in and Vash could feel the serenity within Locke.

A model Jedi to the last.

"I may not know how to use a lightwhip, but I'm certain I can wield it for a single slash. At this distance I doubt your Jedi reflexes will be much of a factor."

Is this where my great plans end? Was I wrong to shirk the Shi'ido ways? Those old fools warned of a violent death for anyone who sought the materialistic outside galaxy. But I knew better. This cannot be the end.

"It's time for us to strike. Fate will decide the end to this fight."

Complete silence came over the two combatants for several moments. Then the two weapons struck.

5af9944b.jpg

"Humans, how pathetic."

A pox on both RPers in this case for forcing me to decide between two excellent duelists. After 15 minutes of reading, review, and re-reading though, I award the final post to Locke, though by the narrowest of margins.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

Locke gold lightsaber poised to decapitate, his bloodied left hand at his side. The beast was holding his lightwhip in his grubby claw, ready to strike a finishing blow. Locke closed his eyes, stretching out with the force. He could sense his opponent just in front of him, poised to kill the Jedi Padawan. The Jedi's calm smile spread across his face as he raised his saber into the air. The lightwhip swung quickly and wrapped around the golden blade, easily foiled by the weapon's true master. Locke's fingers snapped as his bloodied right hand flew up to latch on to Vash's head. His fingers dug into the chitinous shell as his muscles clenched.

"There is no death; There is the force."

Locke's face squinted as Vash's head was burst like a Cherry tomato, torn apart piece by piece with the power of the force. The headless copse of the gray skinned sentient fell to the ground, the amorphous flexible being returning to it's natural state upon death. The light whip slithered down Locke's arm and deactivated, settling itself on his belt with his subtle manipulation of the force. Locke's eyes opened and he looked down solemnly, sorrowful of the action he was forced to take. He bowed to the fallen opponent.

"May the force be with you, in this world and the next."

Locke hadn't killed him in this way to be cruel and gruesome, rather, humane. He didn't understand fully the biology of the Shi'ido, and with his sabers in a lock he had no choice but to use the force in a way to decisively end the fight. Few creatures could withstand massive trauma to the head, and by destroying it instantly he was able to end Vash's life without pain.

Locke Deactivated his lightsaber and hung it on his belt, breathing deeply to calm himself. Locke took off for the door, heading out into the hall to find his Master, who he could sense near by...

Locke2A.png

"Jedi do not fight for peace, that is a slogan and is misleading as slogans naturally are. Jedi fight for civilization as civilization creates peace."

-Mace Windu

Kira sensed her padawan had won his duel and was leaving the room. In one smooth motion she was on her feet, signalling for the squad to leave, joining Locke in the corridor,

"As soon as we're in the transport I'll check over your injuries. Lets get out of here."

She had her force sense stretched to it's limits, persuading those of Open Sky that wanted to head in their direction to go the other way. She hit the button on her headpiece, ordering the withdrawl of the other boarding party as well, before opening a line back up to Kosk.

"The boarding parties will be withdrawn. The fleet will only stand down once the boarding parties are safely back at base."

Their squad made it back to their landing transport without opposition, the craft disengaging it's lock on the hull of the Rejuvinator after the team had welded up the hole they'd made. As they headed back to base, Kira turned back to Locke,

"Ok, now lets have a look at you and get you cleaned up... another broken nose I see"

She now had amusement as well as relief in her voice as she looked upon him.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Locke sighed heavily, dropping his blood smeared forehead onto his master's armored shoulder.

"Oh boss... I tried to show them the folly of their ways, but it was no good. They are intent on throwing their lives away for some pointless ignorant plot. I have seen it. I was only able to get bits of it, but I touched the pseudo-Geki's mind. What their true intent is, I am not certain, but I'm sure will never be achieved. I fear it is just a massive amount of potential wasted. It's really quite sad..."

Locke straightened up as the ship touched down at the Mon Cal Shipyard, regaining composure. His eyes were reddened and his smile now forced.

"What now?"

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

"We get you cleaned up again."

Back on the ground, Kira placed an arm gently around Locke's shoulders as the two made their way towards the medbay. Turning towards the squad she told them to stand down for the moment but to be ready if things turned ugly again. Comm-ing the base commander she told him to take over negotiations and also to inform the Admiral on what was going on. She was relieved that Locke wasn't seriously injured this time.

"Sometimes no matter how we try we can't get the enemy to co-operate. Once they get their minds on a plan..." Kira paused, "This vigilante group have always been like that. I have a bit of a history with how this group got started, stemming from when I was still holding the rank of Admiral. I'd gone into a battle's front lines on Coruscant and Forn Dodonna didn't think that I, as the Admiral of the Rebellion, should be placing myself at risk. In some freak accident at the Last Call I was knocked out. Forn showed up and took me up to the medbay of one of the flagships and tried to keep me unconscious. I managed to fight off the drugs and come around, foiling her little mutiny by a mental shout out to Malin Kyrell, who came to my rescue. To cut a long story short, she ended up leaving with three of our ships to start this faction. I haven't heard anything from her since, not since Kosk took over."

Kira let her voice trail off again as she started to clean Locke's wounds, waving off the medical staff in favour of looking after her padawan herself. She gently cleaned his blood stained face, concern for him written over her face with how worried she had been for his safety.

"Speaking of Malin, I believe he is at the new Jedi Temple on Coruscant. We might go and catch up with him." She gave Locke a coy look, "I believe you might be ready for your trials my dear padawan."

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Tycho frowned. This was an unfortunate turn of events. He wasn't entire sure if the ancient Shi'ido had had a plan in case this very thing had happened, but Tycho would take this into his own hands for now. It was true that the changeling was both the engineer and the key part of the plan, but some things had to be a certain way.

The Corellian then opened a comm channel to the Alliance. "This is Admiral Tycho Kosk of the Open Sky. I'd like to do some explaining, if we can get a secure channel. Furthermore, I don't want this following conversation recorded, as such as recording could jeopardize my true purpose for being here which isn't, mind you, to make enemies with the Alliance," he said. It was perhaps a little late to be saying these things, but he wasn't going to abandon the plan yet.

After all, a plot to destroy the Empire in its entirity while bringing great assets to the Alliance and Open Sky through internal conflict and a foul Emperor was just the kind of thing that the galaxy needed. He doubted that the Alliance would actually try and stop him given his true intent, despite him having to inflict a little damage on them to begin with. And, he noted, they would still have to believe him.

But his ship was still disabled and his Shi'ido had lost, so now was the best time to get talking--if the General didn't believe him, the plan would fail and Tycho would never get a shot to do things his way.

TychoSig.png

"Thank you, Boss."

Locke smiled warmly at his master, who seemed to have finished the battle with much less wear than he had. Locke pulled her closer and gave her a brief but sentimental hug. He pulled the comm out of her pocket as she moved back, opening up the channel to Kosk and giving her a wink.

"Allow me. Mr. Kosk, do you think that we of the Rebellion are Stupid? Oh sure! Of course you're working to destroy the empire. That's why you showed up and tried to kill me. Tried, and failed, by the way. Your shape shifter was strong but he lacked finesse. He is at rest now, more than you'll be able to find of yourself. If your plan is to royally screw yourself, you did a damn fine job.

Lets see all the crimes you've racked up... Treason, for the original breaking away from the Republic. Massive damage to a Republic Golan platform, which will cost millions of credits. Kidnapping a Captain of the republic with intent to murder. Fleet based assault of a Republic shipyard. Sure, we'll let you go. Just dandy."

Locke stood up and began to pace, joyfully dictating his plight to the enemy admiral.

"Mr. Kosk, it comes to my attention that your plan is so miserable that I can't imagine it ever succeeding in a million years. If it were to succeed, which would probably mark the date when Hell ruled the universe, I'm afraid that it would probably spell disaster for us all..."

((OCC: Perhaps you don't understand the Dynamic of the game. This is a game, mind you, in case you forgot. There is good, and there is bad, and they get pissed off at each other, and then they fight. It seems to me that your plan is to destroy the empire. Like, boom, no more empire. That'd be an outstanding idea if it were real. However, the empire is here to to be the enemy in this game of ours. If you were to perma-destroy the empire you'd ruin the game mechanics.

Despite what it may seem like, PEACE IS BAD. You never want to completely destroy any of the major four. The Jedi, the Sith, The Rebellion, and the Empire are the plot. If one is wiped out then you've ended the plot, and thus ended the game. Just stop and think a minute.

"We've wiped out the Empire! w00t!"

"What do we do now?"

"Hell, didn't think of that."

Now, lets move on to all the flaws in your Plan:

1. You expected to kill the new president's padawan get away with it

2. You expected to long term impersonate a PC that is active (C'mon, he posted on Holonet. There's no way that trick would work)

3. You expected to not only attack a Rebel base, but do it multiple times, with one MC-90, and survive

4. You expected to go up to Cineon and just take the Emporer's seat. Like that's ever happened peacefully

5. The goal of the plan was, in effect, to ruin the game

If you'd like a plan that works, next time ask me. Cineon has almost no army and no PCs. Go up to him. "Say, hey bud, lets be allies. We've got a ship" He'll say yes, then make every PC you have control a ship or soldier unit, because he barely makes the 5 PC requirement, if at all. Then you use your 5 SDs/Armed Units to force over control. There, not only was it simpler, but hell, it had a chance of working. That took me 30 seconds))

"Mr. Kosk, the possibility of negotiation went out the window the instant that blaster struck my head. Now, your MC-90 is about to be impounded and reregisted to the Republic fleet. You are to come to the surface, alone and unarmed, where at you will be taken into custody, and tried for your crimes. If you do not comply you only have a few options. If you were able to regain control of your ship, which is a narrow chance, you will still be in firing range of our entire force, as well as in the gravity shadow of our gravity well projectors, so no hyperspace. The only possibility is a suicide charge, where at you will be bombarded into oblivion before you are able to do any real damage. This in mind, you are strongly advised to come quietly. Do you understand, Mr. Kosk?"

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Jacobi's Star Viper burst into the stars of the Mon Calamari system. The planet he gazed upon covered with islands and large amounts of oceanic life. According to information he had gathered in battle nets and such, the Republic would be here. He patched a signal through planet wide, sure that he could find a suitable landing site with help from the natives.

"This is Jacobi Suluric, can anybody hear me?"

For the glory of battle

OOC: Nice speech, but you gave it OOC! I, for one, am a roleplayer, playing the role of this vigilante. I may understand what you're saying, but my character obviously doesn't.

IC: Tycho wanted to discuss this with his crew and allies, but he was in a leadership position in which he had to decide for his whole crew. Although he was uncomfortable with it, he had to. So was the price of leadership. For a moment he wished he had Vash with him...

He would play along for now. He would turn himself in, then see how things went. It would be just like so many times when he had been caught in the wrong place at the wrong time on the streets of Coruscant and Nar Shaddaa. Both those times and this time he would be captured by the ones he was really trying to help.

"I am willing to comply with your wishes, Captain, but I reserve the right to speak with someone higher up than you before this all plays out," he said. "I believe an explanation is still in order."

TychoSig.png

Kira returned the smile Locke gave her, gently caressing his face, amusment showing as he took her comm link to answer Open Sky. She listened quietly and with approval as Locke dealt with the situation. It looked like she would have to speak with Kosk after all.

She heard the other message come in. Leaving Locke to handle Kosk for the moment she moved across to another of the comm boards to respond.

"Reading you loud and clear Mr Suluric. What brings you to Mon Calamari?"

7MxDMRQ.jpg

A female voice broke the short space of silence in communications,(This does'nt sound like an ordinary technician.) "I wish to join the Republic Army, Master Darkifire sent me." Jacobi pondered the degree of influence this stranger held, it was a powerful voice not like the normal worms who greeted travelers.

For the glory of battle

"Alright, Mr. Kosk," Locke began with an irritated distain, "You can speak with the General Sunrider, but I warn you her policy is no different than mine."

Locked closed his eyes and sighed. Diplomacy is such a slow process.

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

"Master Darkfire you say..." Kira fell silent and thoughtful for a moment. The name wasn't familiar to her although she thought that there might be a Jedi by that name, "and he thought to send you to us?"

Taking a chance she gave him the co-ordinates to land. Another communication came in regarding sending a party for a specific item. She mused it over for a while as she indicated to Locke that she would meet this new comer personally. As she made her way to the landing pad she figured that if this person was serious about joining the republic, she would send him with a squad of troops, on a specific task. She needed someone to lead an expedition.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

Suluric disembarked from his Star Viper and was greeted by the CO of the Republic garrison. He slammed his right hand in a fist over his heart in traditional Mandalorian salute. (She is a Jedi?) Jacobi thought sensing a feeling similar to Ariyan's prescence.

For the glory of battle

Another force sensitive? This is getting interesting. I don't sense any deception either... Kira moved forward to greet him, recognising his salute... A Mandalorian huh... once they pledge their support somewhere I've heard that they can be loyal to the cause...

"Welcome to Mon Calamari. So you wish to join the Republic? What area would you like to go into." She paused momentarily before asking, "You said Master Darkfire sent you. Were you his padawan?"

7MxDMRQ.jpg

A Varnstantokkaaa Ghrenthyuliopan ship dropped out of hyperspace near Mon Calamari, followed by a fleet of Galactic Alliance capships.

Boom! Bang! It seemed like Florndin could almost hear his precious fleet being shot out of space by unseen turbolasers, not rebel guns for sure, but he was bbeing fired upon. He was bringing them to Mon Cal to get shields, he'd made a contract and paid the other already.

"Those...were the last of my fleet," he said in dispair as the last one was blown out of space. He spottedImperial ships juat before they left in hyperspace. "I am angry. I'll join the Rebel Alliance which is conveniantly on Mon Calamari already," he said as he flew down. ((Lame, but I had to say something))

He landed and went over to the Rebels.

The Myddrin exited hyperspace above Mon Calamari and landed on the same landing pad that it had taken off from the last time it was on this planet. Cal exited the Myddrin with R4 and they both headed to the alliance headquarters.

Cal walked in to the Alliance's recruiting center and said "I am here to enlist. I would prefer to sign on as a fighter pilot but I am willing to do whatever is needed."

Jacobi laughed, "I am no Padawan, Ariyan was more of a trainer than a master." he paused considering what he wanted to do for the Republic. (Perhaps infantry or special operations....hmm.)

"I can handle whatever task is handed to me." he said assuringly.

For the glory of battle

Kira inclined her head, smiling at his description of his 'trainer'.

"I must inform you that my being a Jedi is not common knowledge. I'd like it to remain secret as long as possible. It is an advantage that I don't wish to give up just yet a while, I'm sure you understand why I need you to hold silent on this subject."

The pair made their way back into the recruitment centre. Looking over the other two new recruits she indicated they follow her into a briefing room. Once inside she closed the door and turned to the three.

"I have a task I need to have completed. Your mission will be to lead a squad of seasoned soldiers and go to Myrkr to harvest Ysalimiri. Once you have collected them, I need the Ysalimiri taken to Coruscant to be installed in the new prison complex that has been built there. You will have to be wary of the vornskrs while on Myrkr amongst the other dangers of that planet. Any questions?"

((OOC: I suggest you read the description at the beginning of the thread of the planet Myrkr for the rules of harvesting the Ysalimiri. It's not an easy task - be prepared to be there for a while))

7MxDMRQ.jpg

Cal stood there with the other new recruits. He was pretty nervous, this was the first assignment he had been given, and to make things worse his two partners appeared to be as inexperienced as he was. Well, except for the recruit that had come into the room with Kira, that recruit seemed to have a more confident swagger like he had been through this type of thing before.

Like a true rookie Cal raised his hand to get Kira's attention but did not necessarily wait for her to acknowledge him. He looked down at his raggedy civilian clothes, ”œUhmm, Mam, is it possible for me to get some type of standard issue armor? These vornskyrs seem pretty nasty and I don't know how much protection I can get from these old rags.”

Kira nodded towards Cal.

"You will all be issued uniforms, standard armour and weapons. You just have to show up and sign for them at the Q-Store and they will issue you with your gear before you leave in the military transport freighter that will be provided for you and your squad."

She looked around the room before placing a datapad down on the table.

"I'm General Sunrider for those of you that don't know. This datapad has my comm frequency on it, as well as Captain Starspanker's. It also contains your mission objectives as I have just outlined. Any further questions?"

7MxDMRQ.jpg

"Are we aloud to use alternative tactics, or do we have to harvest them from Myrkyr?" the Varnstantokkaaa Ghrenthyuliopan asked, "Because I could just summon some of my race to Coruscant. We are changelings and they won't mind waiting there as Ysalimiri, if I ask them to. I am well respected on my home planet."

Flo then changed from a Varnstantokkaaa Ghrenthyuliopan to a Ysalimir to a human, to a Vong, to an Arach'tar, and back to his natural Varnstantokkaaa Ghrenthyuliopan state.

"As you can see we know much about the galaxy and it's history of inter-galactic invaders and E.T. beings."

Kira rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"No you can't use alternatives - the Ysalimir have a special quality that can't be reproduced. They have to be harvested from Myrkr, their planet of origin. If you feel you can't undergo this task I will send you onto Admiral Starlisk and he can find a task for you."

She looked at all three in turn to see if they were prepared to undergo the task at hand.

7MxDMRQ.jpg