Mimban

Darth Heretic

John brought his blade to parry the first strike and evaded the next series of attacks by taking a step back.

John's face remained impassive, "You have more than just your lightsaber at your disposal. Use the force... Both must be used to demonstrate your true power."

John force pushed Kase hurling him back onto the floor of the Temple's hallway. John brought his lightsaber down quickly, closing the gap between Kase and himself, immediately by leaping forwards and bringing the blade down as a spear point towards Kase's neck, John held the lightsaber just above Kase's neck while his arm lay clipped under his foot.

"Fight me like an opponent you hate... you despise... like a Jedi. The Jedi who you abandoned due to weakness. I am a Jedi, you hate me. Fight me like you would a Jedi. Prove your skill with the blade and with the Force, then you are worthy of being a Sith Lord."

John brought the lightsaber slightly closer, so Kase could absorb the importance of the battle.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Revan watched as his Master flew into space. He never wanted Master Neo to leave, Revan was just complimenting him. But maybe that wasn't the reason Neo left.

Perhaps he wants me to finish my task.

Revan focused through the force. He could feel his master through it. As soon as he completed his lightsaber he would find Master Neo.

Walking over to the work bench and he began to create his lightsaber. Revan looked around at the metals and components that were going to make his saber. He picked up his two crystals, the one pulsing with the force the other a deep red with all things he despised inside. He fitted the artificial crystal into a metal slot, and the force crystal he slid into another slot with both crystals fitting tip to tip perfectly. He enclosed the chamber with a super hard steel he molded and found outside of the temple. Lord Revan grabbed another specialy molded and reformed piece of metal and attached it to the end of his lightsaber. He kept working until the item was practically finished when he unsheathed his vibrosword. It was the weapon he had slaughtered everyone he knew with. He cut off a section of the blade and welded it to the top of the hilt near the lightsaber blade. It hooked out and back and you could see a blood stain on the steel. The curved hilt of his saber was completed with a rounded end and a smooth look to it.

OOC:))My saber's hook part is like count dooku's.

Perfect, now I shall find Master Neo.

Revan walked to his ship but as he was but a few feet away, a beast dropped from a cliff above landing with a shaking thud. It snarled and its wolf like head wrentched back and forth like it was searching for others in the area. It wrentched out with its huge claws. But now Revan was attuned to the force and equipped with a lightsaber. He had saw the attack coming and with a quick duck and roll he evaded the swing and ignited his saber.Lord Revan let his anger go. He despised the creature. It was a wasted of time and patience in Revan's account. He used what Neo had taught him. He focused. The creature lunged and Revan leaped up and over the animal and brought his saber into its spine. The area smelled of burning flesh. It collapsed. Revan watched as it cralled away. He walked up to the pathetic beast and hatred flashed, it had tried to kill him so Revan would kill it. With no mercy and an evil grin, Lord Revan brought his saber down upon the pitiful beast and watched as its head rolled off and into a bush.

Revan walked to his ship and used the force to find his master. He could feel him. Revan took off, the hilt of his lightsaber glistened in the burning sun as he pulled out of the atmosphere.

Revan_Fett.jpg

Kase kicked up and used the force himself to hurl his Master end over end into the temple and turned his face to narrowly avoid the dangerous blade at his throat as John tumbled over him into the room.

Then concentrating on the massive beams and heavy ceiling in the temple Kase pulled it down on top of his Master. As the rocks began to fall Kase remembered the cave where he, as a boy had left his Jedi Master for dead.

He knew he would have to be sure of it this time. Kase stood and ignited his saber, watching the rubble.

Gene's eyes opened and looked at the cloning chamber he was in, he hated being cloned, even though it was his first time. He cracked his neck and pushed the door off, jumping out of the chamber. Around it were exact copies of his last inventory. With a few alterations, it was still his sword, his therms, his guns, and his armor. Gene put all of his stuff on and went outside walking torwards his master and Kase, he couldn't run or attack right now, his cyernetics were at a genetic level, but the took a while to completely come back. He got close enough to see that a battle was forming so he sat down far enough not to get involved and waited as his cybernetics started reforming.

SithGeneStarricopy2.jpg

RP Char

John felt his body hurled into the grounds of the Temple and then felt the massive weight crushing his body... It was enough to make him laugh, which he did...

A deep, boisterous, bellowing laugh erupted from the ruins of the Temple structure that covered his body. The rubble began to rumble as what lay underneath rose from the remains... The massive pieces of the stone structure rose into the air and then erupted in all directions, some striking into the walls, the roof, at Kase and at Gene.

John stood as the dark side, his dark side, corrupted the area... it grew black, as if the light itself was drowned out. Two red orbs, his eyes, glowed in the darkness replacing the friendly grey orbs...

The black beam camouflaged in the darkness, only noticeable by its humming sounds as it were swung.

"Yes, Kase... More... more!"

John front flipped striking at Kase, a downward slash aimed at his shoulder. He was moving with the force, faster than most opponents, just enough to move faster than Kase. Testing Kase...

The blow, parried, followed by another, a slash at Kase's abdomen, parried. A knee to the left flank, blocked.

"Pupil against Master... It is the way of our Order, I am your friend and your enemy. That is the darkness... of the Sith."

Kase felt the blackness envelope him, but instead of blinding him his vision was exponentially increased, seeing John's attacks as if before they happened.

Easily parrying his Master's blows the Twi'lek stepped back and to the side. Extinguishing his blade he sliced his saber's hilt down against his Master's throat, attempting to crush hard and silence his chatter.

Kase concentrated with the force, letting the blackness that surrounded his Master permeate his own form. Kase felt the saturating darkness fill him until he was one with it. The black energy and his own dark energies flowing like water, mixing into a cloud.

The combination took much thought and concentration, but was achieved quickly. To anyone watching, and certainly to John and Gene, Kase had vanished, essentially becoming the blackness.

Kase concentrated on the air around John. He felt the black clouds crushing in against his Master's bones. Kase felt John breathing in the blackness, now mixed with his own spirit the gasps were like hot coals against his lungs. Kase watched, and crushed, concentrating the force back against John, forming an implosion.

The Howling Runner emerged from hyperspace. Piccolo halted the ship, and hovered over the surface of the planet. It had been a long time since he'd last visited the Sith, and even longer since Lord Ar-Pharazon had showed him their location. Piccolo had heard tell there was much change within the Order, and the unfriendly aura of the planet seemed to echo this. He hesitated. Last time, they had seemed annoyed at his presence, and it had seemed the old agreement he had personally made with certain members of the Sith had been waning. But Piccolo had come to remind them, he had no choice. Piccolo wasn't sure if his comm would be heard, or if the Sith were even still here. He also wondered if they'd heard he had died. Nontheless, he opened up the channel.

"This is Piccolo, the leader of the Black Sun, I was once welcomed here, I have come to see if that offer still stands. I regret to say reports of my demise on the Holonet have been exaggerated. I request permission to land, and speak with your esteemed leader."

Of course, Piccolo wasn't sure who exactly that was.

OOC: you had to interrupt when it was getting interesting...

IC:

John's eyes were flushed out of the darkness, Kase was using his darkness... Invading his dark power. The man's mind felt cloistered and the air he breathed... it was warm. It was his own attack against him.

John felt now the true power of his Apprentice, impressed as he had always been, however the words could not come as Kase's strike to his throat had temporarily ripped the air out of his vocal cords, there was nothing to resonate and his chatter was abruptly cut off.

Feeling short of his resolve, amused as it were, Had he taught him well or had Kase uncovered his true power by himself...?

The Master's thoughts were closed deep within the recesses of his mind, doubt as it were, but he knew more. John had served his purpose, he was a guide... He had guided Kase to the dark fountain of the Force, and Kase drank... and drank.

The Master then struck the final blow of the battle, Kase's heart was being crushed... The blood flow cut off from the primary pump of the crimson lifeblood. John continued to breathe the air of hot coals and formed the words to end the duel... "Congratulations... You have deemed the title of Sith Lord, may the Force serve you well, Lord Kase."

With that, both the air and the creeping darkness as well as the invisible hand of the Force that gripped at the powerful Twi'lek's heart dissappeared.

John even added in a bow to recognize the new Lord's power. "It has been a pleasure to have been your guide, Kase. May the force prove yet to bring us about more quests... The answers to the questions of your past remain hidden but you are now powerful enough to uncover the mysteries alone and with your own apprentice. Goodbye, my friend."

John placed dressed up, his cloak falling heavily around him. His weapons hanging upon his back. "Gene... wait here, I must attend to the Bounty Hunter."

----------------------------------

John entered the Mimbian Control Center, then Montar's now Bishop's, but in their absence, he had enough influence to gain access to the Communications array.

"Piccolo, I will honor the agreement of the past leadership of the Sith. But I fear you are too late to find the Dark Lord of the Sith... He is presently away... on business. You may land, I will meet you in the Hangar Bay."

With that, John entered his access code for the Defense systems granting a temporary reprieve of the itchy trigger fingers of the automated defense systems.

----------------------------------

John then proceeded to the Hangar to greet their visitor from the Black Sun.

Kase felt his chest ready to explode with the pressure from his closed off circulatory system. His heart was crushing in on itself, valves flapping shut and folding in in terrible pain. His arms shot with pain and the blood flow to his mind was severed, breaking off his concentration and connection with the force. He materialized, wretching in pain and welcomed his former Master's congratulations, partly glad to have been given the recognition, and partly glad to have lived through the battle with such a esteemed warrior.

As his pain eased the Twi'lek bowed himself in respect as John left the room.

Piccolo recieved an encrypted communication. His eyes widened with surprise, as he sat in his ship. He sent a communication the surface.

"Thank you, but I must leave immediately, a major emergency has come up, or I wouldn't leave you like this. I promise I will return another time. Know that the Black Sun still supports you."

Piccolo's hands shook with nervousness as he took the Howling Runner back into hyperspace, sending out another comm. A mixture of fear, and excitement flowed through him. The Black Sun was about to rise once again.

John nodded having heard the communication, then the Master spoke through the force to his Apprentice, Gene, and the new Sith Lord.

Well, gentlemen, seems our visitor will come at another time... For now, we must travel to Byss. The Order demands our company and Kase, you need an apprentice, no?

With that, John ignited the Lambda's engines and awaited his companions aboard.

Kase entered the ship and watched John carefully, trying to learn how to fly a ship. He had never really piloted before, and knew that he'd need to know how. The twi'lek stayed out of the way, and mostly silent, but asked a few questions about the control panel, and space flight in general.

John answered Kase's initial questions and stifled a laugh as an idea came up in his head...

"You know, it is hard for me to believe in someone who doesn't know how to pilot a ship... Then again, I was a pilot and have been one for nearly fifteen years... Which reminds me... Raxus Prime is bound to have ships for both of you, of course... They are likely in horrible condition, but you know... you can adapt."

John pointed Kase to the Co-pilot's seat and asked him to pilot the ship out of the surface, the hyperspace coordinates were already punched in for Byss, all he had to do was push the buttons.

"So go ahead..."

Kase was sure that he had never piloted anything more then a speeder during his time on Tatooine. It was entirely possible that in his lost memories was the fact that he had been the best star fighter in the galaxy.

Kase laughed silently to himself at such a ridiculous claim. There was ALWAYS someone better, only a fool would make such a claim for himself or about anyone really.

The controls of the shuttle did nothing to jog his memory. Kase listened closely to John's answers and watched him program the ship. Kase hoped that hidden deep in whatever past had led him to this moment was some additional knowledge of star ship systems, because his former master was pressing ALOT of buttons and quickly at that.

When John instructed Kase to pilot the ship to the surface the Twi'lek looked at the control panel and pressed a red button...

John saw it coming... and as he went to raise his voice to tell him to stop, it happened...

The Lambda's limited weapons systems signed on and began their automatic search-and-destroy feature.

As the computer immediately registered anything that was of starship design or recognition, of military or civilian architecture or of weapons-grade/design it immediately opened fire.

John frantically entered the increasingly complex series of controls and security codes to deactivate the orders but the ship had risen off the ground and shot at a munitions depot a few hundred meters from the Training Facility on the fringes of the Temple's grounds.

The explosion's enveloping heat wave was shortlived but heavy and the ship's limited shielding and sufficient armor took the impact without a great worry.

John's head leaned over and after a sputtering of various curses in languages he didn't know he understood, finally a coherent phrase came out... "NEVER PUSH THE RED BUTTON!"

Gene's stifled a laugh and John entered the correct sequence of buttons carefully... granting Kase enough time to watch and copy, and gently leaned back on the control-stick. The ship lifted off and entered space just outside Mimban's rough atmosphere.

A short, turbulent ride later and the ship entered hyperspace.

(((OOC: follow to Byss: Sith Academy)))

• 3 weeks later...

*The Sith temple on Mimban had stood docile for quite some time now. The winds that swept the stones carried a weary and empty silence to them. For many of the Mimbanites below, the belief that they had been abandoned or, for some, finally seen the end of the gods that plauged them began to dance in their minds.

But their illusion was broken with the first fire in the sky. The clouds glowed with more than just shifting patterns of lightning. They echoed with the sound of fire. The clouds broke like piereced cloth, desperately clinging to the tail of the ship before slipping back to the sky.

The ship did not even set down in the Sith hanger, instead setting down to the side of the old ceremonial grounds. The loading ramp dropped and the two passangers were preceeded by a twin pair of crates which carried themselves over the ground to the pits. Behind them filed a half dozen or so cages so cordially provided by the Empire.

Rain spun in the clouds above, but the winds kept it from falling to the ground below. Instead the humidity scattered the lightning in the sky, further lighting the area.

One of the four fire basins surrounding the pit ignited when Bishop approached and raised his hand. He guestured simply and the other four ignited as a ball of fire lept between each shallow bowl of oil.*

Bishop.jpg

Before landing, Malvagio sent several communications to Sith throughout the universe. It was a delicate moment in their plans, and it could not be allowed to fall apart.

The ritual grounds were dull and useless to the Sith on Mimban, being of far older occupancy than they. Forgotten things had happened here, both to the Jedi and Sith alike. Now, as the fires danced around them against the sheet of night, the preparations began.

Withdrawing one of the crystals mined from Arbra, Malvagio approached the center of stone circle. Shards of damaged ground from times before littered the once perfect surface, though this was trivial. The structure itself meant nothing, being simply broken ground and discolored rock from the spilt blood of old. Here, however, here was important. Here was the first marker, one of many to follow.

Dropping to his knee, Malvagio jammed the crystal into the earth, which seemed to consume it. From an untrained eye, it appeared to simply vanish, but those force attuned would know it had simply spread its field of influence, and now the area resonated with its power. Anyone approaching the planet with the slightest of force awareness would be swamped by the sensation emanating from the ritual ground.

Malvagio withdrew the board, made of a dark wood and old steel. Unfolding it, he set it in the middle, staring into the blank center. What he did is difficult to describe, almost obsessive-compulsive gestures, as if balancing the air around him with subtle motions and murmurs. Just as fast as he had begun, he arose once again, closing the board, and returned to the side of Bishop. Together, they awaited their cargo and their guests.

Malvagio.jpg

The Star Weaver emerged out of hyperspace over the planet Mimban. Nurgle watched through the viewport as they touched down. It felt good to be back. When he first left with Ahriman Nurgle had assumed he would be right back. But it had taken much longer than that. And even though he had returned Nurgle realized it would only be temporary. Nurgle gathered his things in preparation.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

John managed another smile... "You have no idea."

Disembarking from the Lambda-class shuttle, "affectionately" for his mother, he called the Widow.

As Master and Apprentice, walked off, holding hands, John led her to the Temple structure... something was off in the air, call it what you will, he knew he had a good reason to stay on Raxus Prime.

A plastic smile graced his face while a hint of dark premonition grazed the recesses of his mind, enough to alert her... and only her.

Picking up on John's feeling, Sirvani nevertheless kept a smile on her face.

She felt a strange power emanating from an area a little ways off. She had never felt anything like it, but said nothing.

Making sure to broadcast her thoughts loudly so that any sith in the vicinity would hear, she tried to eminate excitement.

This is a really nice planet. I wonder if I'll get to meet the Dark Lord...

Giving John a wink, she continued to walk with him to the ritual grounds.

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

John stifled a laugh... "You really shouldn't be so transparent."

As he looked around, he could feel the dark side energies flowing through the place, undoubtedly of the ritual, and a small smirk etched itself across his face, You know, I have a small room, in the dormitories, if you're interested. It seems with all our delay, we're still too damn early.

His thoughts became known to her through their bond and established intimacy... something John would gladly repeat.

Khorne's eyes snapped to attetion after having dozed off, it seemed. As far as he could tell, the new planet was also a jungle and for that estimate alone, it might as well have been the other planet from a different perspective.

He heaved the axe onto his shoulder and walked towards Nurgle, with the refinement of a man, having foregone his primitive tendencies, Khorne asked the Master of the Plague, Nurgle, "Onogal, where is this place?"

khornes.png.a79be97e21bdbe3e666a8171556cf477.png

Deliver my will, and I will elevate you amongst my champions.

Gene's reformed ship landed in the hangar and he walked out. After this was all over he would need some RnR. He walked to the cloning chambers and deposited new D.N.A. like he always did when he went to Mimban. Then walked out homing on his masters force signature. Gene was tired, weary, and a little sour, but he was proud of his succes and the crystal he held tightly in his hand, feeling as the crystal radiated the power of the force. For Gene wouldn't do what he did and walk of with a fake crystal, hah that'd be the day.

He walked up to his master and slightly smirked, announced his presence and silently took up step behind John. When he was ready to speak to Gene so would be it.

SithGeneStarricopy2.jpg

RP Char

*The Hooded man came from the shadow to appear in the same room a Nurgle, A being of considerable power in the realm of destruction. Though how he had gotten where he was wasn't clear, the logical conclusion was that he had slipped onto Tzeentch's ship, the Star Weaver. His presence was not a suprize to them, and he really didn't have to sneak onto the ship, but in his current state the Hooded man wanted to remain as elusive as possible, even to those who knew that he was there. He waited, again, for Nurgle to address his presence before saying or doing anything.*

John managed a wry smile as he turned to face Gene... "How did you fare? Did you harness the Rage and find the crystal?"

Then, noting the small glimmer of color as the light bounced off the crystalline material, he chuckled. "Very well, in the Forge, here or on Raxus Prime, you will form the crystal to your own, creating the lightsaber in full... The heat will fuse the new crystal with your soul and make a weapon that is your's and your's alone. Go and find the parts, they lay scattered across the planet's surface."

(((OOC: 3 somewhat lengthy posts, descriptive and vivid, 2 searching and retrieving, 1 building)))

Returning his eyes towards Sirvani, having given Gene his orders, he awaited her answer and he then remembered the state of the room.

"Actually... that room is quite heavily damaged, but perhaps, you might like to train instead?"

Nurgle had been so caught up in his own thoughts, he hadn't noticed Khorne walk up to him. He noticed Khorne seemed normal now. Thanks mostly to Nurgle.

"This is Mimban, the fifth planet in the Circapous System, and the home base of the Sith Order. This is where I spent most of my time during my training as a Sith Lord. It is a jungle planet, and the plant and animal life here is diverse and fascinating."

Well, diverse enough for my purposes.

Nurgle's experiments here had yielded the serum, that kept him breathing, as well as a few other advantageous products. Over the years he'd gradually needed more than just the breathing mask he wore, and Mimban had provided the answer to his problem. Nurgle was startled once again when another man entered the room. Nurgle knew who he was and what he wanted. Nonetheless, he nodded to him signaling for him to speak.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

*The hooded man stepped forward, into the light, and talked though his mask, making his voice cold and mechanical. He was short, and direct.*

"You know why I am here. I need your boon to aid me in what is to come. In return, I pledge myself to you, lord of destruction."