Mimban

Darth Heretic

Piro sat down next to his master, his armor over his shoulder. He had seen a forge in down the hallway and quickly left for it, it was not far. He knew that to succesfully better his armor, he would have to use the Force.

"Master, I shall not be gone long."

Piro got to the forge and drew out the metal plates of armor in his head as he pulled them off. He threw them in a large melting pot along with some Cortosis and Mandalorian Ore, he would now have enough metal to put more armor plates on his suit. Piro put the red and black suit on for now, he licked the look of it.

"Lets get to work."

Piro poured the liquid metal alloy into several molds that were on the wall and were the perfect shape for the armor plates. Piro began to pund the alloy repetendly, slowly the metal began to cool. Piro accelerated the process through the Force. As soon as the plaes were cool enough, he placed them on his armor.

"I think I did a nice job, seeing as this is my first time."

The armor had five pieces on the chest, four on the back, four on each leg, three on each arm, a helmet and a jetpack, both of wich he left in The Black Hawk. Piro had left the holsters for the blaster pistols and blaster rifles in his ship. His black jacket was over the armor, and the boots the armor came with were in poor condition, so he kept his black steel-toed combat boots instead. The red and black Mandalroian armor could no longer be considered a knock off, because he had rebuilt it, and seeing how he was a descendant of a Mandalore Warrior, it was no longer a knock off.

"Done."

Piro approached his master, who still sat drinking his green tea.

"Master, shall we leave now, or do you wish to recover a bit more?"

"We go now my apprentice. Find me as soon as you reach Hoth."

Nurgle and the Armageddon Plague headed into hyperspace.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Cineon entered Mimban and stood near Rocketblaze, awaiting his next lesson or his next assignment.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

"Finally, some real fighting."

Piro hoped into The Black Hawk and put on his Mandalorian helmet and exited Mimban for Hoth.

Vauler was sitting in a corner, he felt the destruction that the sith were responsible for and he grinned. "Should I join the fight or not?" He felt something he hadn't felt for a while... death. A lot of it. But it felt different. Bigger scale? Smaller scale? Swift? Dragged out? No... it was the massive slaughter of the jedi and their hopes and also... Kevin's demise, that was what felt different, it was a pleasing sensation that vauler just realized. "Still, weak Impede. You are disgracing our name, i don't like that." He got up and prepped his ship to leave. "The day of recognition is upon us, the jedi are in shambles." His ship left.

vauler2.jpg

Pain is the release of weakness from the body.

Piro Ritt's ship exited hyperspace and entered the turbulant atmosphere of Mimban. Piro almost crashed his ship for a second time, but pulled off a landing in the docking bays. Piro exited his ship and saw no sign of his master.

"Hmm, maybe he entered hyperspace after I did."

Piro moved a chair over near his X-Wing with the Force. He sat down and waited for his master.

John descended on Mimban's surface... "So much for war... Seems, everyone's gone."

John's eyes looked pretty upset as they turned on Kase... "We'll have to assault a Jedi on our own, some other time. Bloody hell."

"Find the lightsaber parts... They are already located in a scattered pattern around the planet. Find the various parts and return to the forge to build the actual lightsaber."

Kase departed leaving John a rather upset cursing lunatic, he approached the Throne Room finding it deserted and empty. He crossed his arms and waited...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

John's eyes turned to face Gene, and by their expression, it was probably not the best time to interrupt his brooding.

With his hands, now outstretched, the remains of the massive doorway, swung out and slammed into the one-time location of the throne, leaving a new imprint on the wall.

Still angered, still furious, and still quite a shining example of the Sith brute, he stormed off with Gene in tow.

"Your task... Well... Dodge this."

A large grouping of rubble was hurled at Gene, numerous boulders that still held the blood of the former and present Dark Lords of the Sith...

John had noted the blood immediately, it was just not evident in his initial temper tantrum, he had calmed down lightly and realized this was a prime time to harness his anger and use it to "train" his apprentice.

After hurling a great number of boulders at Gene, John processed the events that occured in his absence, namely the going to war and the new Dark Lord of the Sith, his former Master, Dark Lord Bishop.

Where his friend Abaddon had run off to, however, was still a mystery... He assumed he must have run off for the whims and calls of a bar maid.

Nonetheless, John returned to the present... Realizing Gene had effectively dodge a number of the boulders, John attacked him with more rubble, this time from all directions.

"Dodge this as well."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Kase began his journey by mounting a swoop speader that had been abandoned near the landing pad. He sat for a moment, amazed at how calm the planet's surface seemed compared to his previous experiences there. With everyone gone the force seemed silent, only whispers of many many Jedi's and Sith who had passed remained.

Kase heard one such whisper and headed off in that direction.

Well I never thought training was safe, guess I was right. Gene thought

An entrouge of boulders came but had many slipholes, the first line was like a wall only a small hole, in which he would have to jump through and cartwheel forward to fit through the next crack, once there he could slip to the right and get past the first wave. Gene did exactly as planned, but plans don't always go right, the last bit of rubble blocked his last exit so Gene had to roll forward through it, slicing his skin in several areas, and jumping over another one. As more came Gene braced himself, dodging and weaving, all while calm and focused. Then a barrage hit him, knocking him in the air and back. Gene got up in a berserk rage and started ramming right through, dodging, weaving, kicking, punching, and destroying all the debris in his path untill he was only 25 meters away from John. By then blood matted Gene's body and at least 2 ribs were cracked, and Gene's left wrist was most probably sprained, by now though Gene used the force without trying to when using his strength or speed. A good trade-off, all the pain for all the power he had up to date.

SithGeneStarricopy2.jpg

RP Char

Micheal looks down at the saber hooked to his side. It did not suite him at all. It was all wong for his style. He needed to make a new one. He searches the mans memory for the way to the forge. He starts off down the path.

He soon reaches the forge and he can feel the heat from inside. He pens the door and walks inside. The heat bursts upon him like a nexu upon a Noobian senator. He walks farther inside and lays down the saber. He closes his eyes and places his hands behind his back. He was going to use the Force for this whole process.

He concentrates for ten minutes and he has takenthe saber apart. He takes a sharp piece of metal and slices his palm open. He pours his blood into the forge as well as sand. Micheal then begins to pour out darkside energy into the forge to create a pure dark crystal.

He then begins to relive moments of his greatest anger.

MSearcy2.jpg

Nurgle exited hyperspace, and quickly located Piro.

"I apologize that didn't go well for you. I was hoping you'd get some combat against a Jedi. Anyway, I'm sure you at least learned something about them through the experience. Did you see the way the cowardly one, Kenobi battled Raynuk? Disgusting."

Some day Kenobi, I will have my vengeance.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Spotting Rocketblaze, Garet, and Cineon, Tash makes his way towards them. Walking over to a wall, he leans against it before addressing any of them.

"So, what's going on in there, and why are we out here?"

As he waits for an answer, he closes his eyes and puts his foot against the wall, trying to find the most comfortable position there.

tashkri.jpg

"Yes I did. I hate cowards, cowards took my life from me."

Piro despised cowards above all things, except the Jedi, they were equal.

"Master, What is next in my training?"

*Passing through the thundering heavens above, Bishop's ship decended towards the docking bay. The talker set it down gently in its spot and the three aboard exited through the rear. Though he had not seemed to notice his wounds at any point before, Bishop started towards the Medical Bay after leaving the hanger.*

"Tarrian, I leave you now to establish the academy. When it has been completed and your first batch of initiates selected from the throngs, inform me of your progress."

*He continued on to the Medical Bay with the talker, nothing else stirring the air save the step of their boots and the whips of their clothes. One of the medical droids whirred to life on their entry and began to ask the nature of their medical emergency, but stopped upon sight of Bishop's wounds. He spoke to it low and concisely, as though wishing to limit his time in its presence. With droid efficiency, it began to work.*

Bishop.jpg

The talker explored the medical laboratories as the droid sought to Bishop's wounds. Though tools and materials were in abundance, it seemed inadequate for the talker's needs. He made due, collecting what he wished for use in the instrument to replace Bishop's lost limb.

He laid what seemed to be a random assortment of equipment on a table, away from Bishop and the droid. When all seemed accounted for, he withdrew the board from within his robes. It set with a soft tap onto the counter, and another as he unfolded it once more. His eyes fixated upon it, and did not waver for some time.

The meditation continued as Bishop's medical attention progressed. After a long while, the trance induced upon the talker finally snapped. He summoned several droids to his aid, giving them curious instructions. After a long, quiet explanation, the droids and himself began construction. He only needed oversee the beginnings of the forge, and once he was satisfied with the outcome of the project, the talker returned to the side of the Dark Lord.

Malvagio.jpg

*The droids had started repairing Bishop's broken ribs first, completely fusing each rib into place. As the talker's replacement arm was finished and delivered by a droid, the med droid finished with Bishop's other arm.

Without seeming to think much of it, Bishop pulled his lightsaber from his clothes and ignited it. In the same sweeping motion he cleaved what remained of his upper arm at the shoulder, closed the saber, and put it away.

The droid picked away at the burned skin, tearing away the layer to allow the blood and muscles underneath to be more directly fused to the replacement. The synthetic arm, armor like in natore with thick overlapping plates spanning what would be each muscle group and portion of the arm. A shield like ridge rose out of the shoulder to half his head height.

Tiny servos whirred and clicked into place when he flexed his fingers and arm, then turned from the room. The medical droids powered down, and the lab was left in silence.*

Bishop.jpg

"You know my friend...you really must stop losing vital parts of your body."

*Several minutes after Bishop had landed on Mimban, Raynuk Montar too came out of hyperspace over Mimban, the planet that he, along with Bishop, had brought the Sith back to after the Bug War. It seemed almost an eternity ago that those proceedings happened, and not long after Bishop left for the Tournement.

Now that Raynuk thought about it, leaning against the doorway to the medical bay smirking at Bishop, his friend had changed apon return from the Tournement. He was distant, and no longer held the spirit he once did. To Raynuk, Bishop was turning into a Dark Jedi it seemed.

But then again, Raynuk had no love for the Dark Jedi at this point. He looked down at his own legs, recently replaced by the imperials after Raynuk's interesting encounter with Dhan on Hoth. As he looked around the Medical bay, he realized that few people acually made it out of Hoth without injury.

But then again...we both need to do that dont we Bishop?" Raynuk said with a pound on his shoulder, the result of Zar's training so long ago.

"We need to talk Bishop...come find me when you are ready."

*Raynuk turned from the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest, and walked away into the temple*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Micheal exits the forge with a two new crystals in hand. He walks out o the temple and into the forests of Mimban. He finds some bones animals to use as a hilt. He walks into a room and disassembles the saber belonging to the possessed. He begins construction of the saber.

Several hours later, the evil Sith Lord had completed his saber. He activates it and a blood red beam exits the hilt. The hilt had become a monument for death. It was built out of bone and old rotting skin. Micheal had used the force to keep the skin from rotting anymore. It would always remain that way. He hooks it to his belt and walks into the medical bay to find Bishop there being fixed with his new arm.

"Master. What do you wish of me. I was your apprentice during your days as a Jedi and am willing to serve under you again. You are the true dark lord of the Sith."

He kneels down awaiting the Dark Lords reply.

MSearcy2.jpg

Tarrian had stayed aboard the ship and watched as Bishop and the Urchin went into the temple. Something was not right, and she knew she didn't like that little urchin...before this was all over, he would die by her hand.

Finally she descended the ramp and went into the temple...She walked through thinking of different things, but mostly thinking of the past and her and bishop until she came to her apprentice's room. She opened the door, "Nahstaa, pack your things. We are leaving here shortly and will be gone for sometime." She shut the door behind her and headed to her own chambers and packed her own things...taking extra care to secure the plans for the Academy she had been working on before she had been ordered to go to Hoth.

She sat down on the bed for a moment and looked around. This had been her home for quite sometime, but now it was onto a home that will be much different for her. Her new quarters will be hers and hers alone. This will be the first time that she will not be sharing quarters with Bishop. She looked into the closet that now only held Bishop's cloths...

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

A look of disgust formed upon the features of Rocketblaze. He kept his thoughts to himself, withdrawing from the Force almost entirely. ”œAh, this is why I doubted my existence as a Sith. To bicker seems all that they are capable of doing, with senseless attacks thrown in to add insult to injury. Why do I even bother? ... Why do I even ask that of myself?”

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

Cineon nodded as Rocketblaze's swoop fled to Magog. "Yes Master," he said sharply and somewhat quietly.

Cineon looked over to Tashkri, "So much for battle. I'll make a mental note to return these now unnecessary items to the armory... whenever they are brought back to the Dark Tower."

Cineon took off the rags covering some of his new Sith robes and threw them into a waste recepticle.

"I don't think that these will be any longer necessary."

Cineon turned to look at Tashkri again...

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

*Bishop turned his gaze down to the Sith groveling at his feet. He turned back to the talker, then back down to Searcy.*

"Very well. Find John Skywalker. Together, you are tasked to locate suitably expendable slave labor and easily attainable slave labor. Now go."

*The Dark Lord turned from the Medical Bay and passed deathly silent through the halls towards where Raynuk was waiting. The talker ever present by his side.*

"You wished to speak to me, Raynuk?"

*His gaze settled on Raynuk through the black shroud.*

Bishop.jpg

*Raynuk slightly growled as his head turned to Bishop*

"For Christ's sake Bishop...you look like an idiot with that thing..."

*There were countless things that were bothering Raynuk at the moment, and unfortunetly, Bishop had some things that usually wouldnt have annoyed the Master, but on this occasion, he sort of snapped. His arm whipped out from his chest and ripped the black shroud from Bishop's face.

"Your acting like you are ashamed of what you are and what has happened to you.."

*Raynuk threws the cloth to the ground with a sigh and looked back at the oppisite wall.*

"Im sorry Bishop...I am not exactly in a good mood right now. I am rather dissapointed and angry with myself in regard to my preformance on Hoth, falling for something so simple as a Thermal detonator... And frankly, I am still quite bent out of shape due to my being defeated by Abaddon. But I guess I should be happy he didnt last long, and that your back now...shouldnt I?"

*Raynuk sighed again and turned to Bishop again and chuckled at the expressionless face of his friend. His eyes flipped to the one beside Bishop, before turning back to the empty holes that were Bishop's eyes.*

"Whos the Urchent?"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*The pale white eyes under the black shroud locked onto Raynuk with unnerving accuracy for a blind man. They jittered side to side in place, though, for the most part, stayed on him. However he did not seem to miss the cloth much, as though he had not noticed it being removed. Or he just didn't care.*

"You should be more polite to those you do not know. You, as well as I, know that appearances are quite deceptive. Is that not the way of the Sith themselves? Why not speak to him about who he is."

*His body shifted slightly to the side, as though he made to turn towards the talker, but half way through he shifted back towards Raynuk. THe motion became more of a guesture than anything.*

"Do not be concerned with your performance on Hoth. It was adaquete for our needs. Now the Jedi will move, and they will be weak, and our plans will continue forward with fewer hitches. When it is time, you will play an important role in the future destiny of the Sith."

Bishop.jpg