Mimban

Darth Heretic

(*Cough* Sorry Leonardo, Its not that easy...This is all natural and planned, and its been stated.)

*Leonardo's plan was good...in theory.

Unfortunetly, the theories around Mimban were quite messed up. As soon as the Titan Eagle entered the atmosphere, things started to go horribly wrong for Leonardo. The ship's computer errupted in a shower of sparks, knocking the ship off course as the natural electric storms of the atmosphere smashed into the ship, within a matter of only five seconds, the hull began to breach as the electric storms fried every single circut on the Titan Eagle The computer failed, the controls failed, and twelve seconds after the ship entered the atmosphere, the ship was split in two down the middle. The cockpit was still in one peice, and was basicly sealed off still, but the ship itself was fast becomming scrap as one final blast of electricity rocked the ship. the engines failed soon after, and ripped themselves from the ship.*

(Note: This post is not ment to kill you Leonardo. You can still survive the encounter with the atmosphere....Sure hope you got a parachute

And a note to all you other Space-born Jedi..Thats your warning )

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*Kakuto watched as Bishop was loaded on a ship along with Darla. Hell's Envy took off and left for some planet KR didn't care to taint with his own presence.*

"First Darla, then Bishop... It seems Tarrian makes off with everything I want..."

*KR paused, then hoisted his hammer over his shoulder and turned to the next task at hand.*

"If I can't kill Bishop, then I'll kill his body's most recent inhabitant."

*KR broke into a run, heading toward Tzeentch and the demon that had came from Bishop's body. Kakuto knew that Tzeentch wasn't a highly hand to hand combat oriented person, and while he could hold his own, KR thought it was best that he made sure he didnt have to. KR paused at Tzeentch's side.*

"You bring down the Thunder- and I'll reap the whirlwind."

*KR pulled his hammer off his shoulder and held it at his side, waiting for Nhagathul to make a first move. It was always good to see what his enemy was capable of before you moved to fight it...*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

OOC: God you all are a bunch of over zealous wankers. You haven't even been told the effects of what has happened and you are allready posting like you're holding a script. If this post clashes with what happens in your post, sucks for you. You should have waited to see what happened.

"Piacere il suo parco di festering."

*Impressive as Tares' feat of fortitude and concentration was, Bishop remained standing. His blind gaze held the same point it had when he cast arc of Force lightning upon them. The hanging jaw was posed in a most uncomfortable gape.

The Jedi fell from both exhaustion and the burns sufferred, those around him writhing in similar agony, though the blast had ceased to ignite the air. Turmoil abounded as Raynuk moved away to attend to his own agenda.

The failure of Bishop's chest to rise and fall with each breathe seemed obvious now in his stillness and reminded those who knew of other moments when he similarly acted without pausing to breath. The coldness of his body made more sense now than it ever had before. The whited eyes, dried skin, and dead features were understood.

Like a marionette's strings cut, the long dead corpse of Bishop buckled upon itself on the way to the ground. No symbolic guesture graced its position. His face did not turn to the sky as a sign of release. A shadow did not fall over him to show his consumption by darkness. He simply ended.*

Bishop.jpg

((Hehehe, You cant expect a dark lord to hatch his master plan without someone dying... youd have to be stupid... this is where i come in!))

Slowly, nahstaa twisted in his river of darkness, being battered along... and then it hit him...

Wouldn't it just be so much easier, to give in... to let it take you... just think, it could all be over... all over, once and for all... you wouldnt feel it anymore... gone, forever...

In his mind, he reeled, hit by the command of a presence so dark, and so powerful... All that kept him sane was his sister... what would become of her, if he let go like this... let his soul be taken...

IGNOR HER!!! she matters not, all of you will turn! TURN!!!

over the battle, one voice was heard, for a breif second...

"NO!" It was short, sharp, and refusing... in his mind, he spoke to the beast...

You may take my soul, but i will never turn to the darkness... For to long i have wavered back to that path, never again will i walk it... I am of the light, take what you will from me...

As soon as he had managed to get this out, he opened the bond to his sister, letting her share what he felt... it was good...

Though he twisted in pain, he was whole... He had let go of the dark, and he radiated the warmth of the light...

Without any further adue, he rose to his feet, faced the beast, and awaited his death, one with the force, one with the light...

((Malvagio, if you would do the honors.. or bishop, if your in the mood...))

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

The conscious void that engulfed the area jerked as the Bishop fell. It was not so much the beast being forced from his body, as the hand that made it dance being slapped. Both Malvagio and the Bishop, great beings in their time, had long been expired. Their mere shells were played up to this point, now finally brought to an end. The foreign power would have allowed no other outcome, as the labor behind the show now resided its concentration on the audience it had gathered. It was time to collect.

Nhastaa was throne to the side of the grounds, his body deeply ridden by the Bishop's final attack. As his brain lost awareness with its senses, a short manipulation took place. The Nothing touched his fading awareness, coxing it into a calm stupor. In the short dream, Nhastaa found himself with the light, all the elements of his eventful but ultimately trivial life congregating into a final moment's piece. The power caressed his will, subtly suggesting it until it was finally at rest, and shined with radiance difficult to attain for even a Jedi. Then, just as it was content with all things, it was torn apart like tissue paper. Only the dust of what decorated the core of his soul remained, the rest consumed by the grounds, joining with its will.

Its power growing, the influence that raged about them threw forth allusion to suit its ends. Nurgle was easily directed to an apparition of the Nhagathul, assuming immediately that she commanded the corpse of the fallen Sith from within his body. Of course it would make sense for her to generate nearby after its power was shaken from the Bishop, though Nhagathul's true source still lay within the board Malvagio had carried, resting untouched in the center of the ground. Tzeentch was more difficult to fool, his mind being that of a great schemer. Yet, even in their ability, they were young in the universe, and the enemy they sought to battle was one who had survived countless ages. In the great chaos of the events, even subtle suggestions of location were easy to impound. John found himself addressed by Nurgle's insults, followed by the coming of his scythe. Just as well, Tzeentch concentration bent into a flare of palpable energy, thrown at the allusion apparition standing in the place of John. To them, at the moment of action, John seemed the source of their hate. To John, the two warriors had attacked him without warning or cause.

Edited by Guest
Malvagio.jpg

Skye had made her way back over to Keiran and her Master helping once again with his healing process, when she felt the bond with her brother open once more. She could feel him in conflict, he was having an internal battle against something”¦ something dark.

”œNO!”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

::There were no secrets to Tzeentch, ancient god of deception, especially when it came to his most hated enemy whom he had been consumed by for hundreds of millenia. The dark entity thought that it could evade the attacks by not manifesting and by creating a decoy. It was wicked, but Tzeentch was more wicked, and fate had appointed him to chastise the entity. With a dismissive gesture, Tzeentch shattered the paddle bearing Nhagathul's essence, forcing her to manifest into what was once illusion

Tzeentch returned once more to the web of fate where the past, present, and future is laid bare. Time stood still in the face of his power, and with his inhuman perception he scanned the many strands of the web. This time, however, instead of just looking he altered the very course of destiny. Minute changes created a grander change over time, and after several small adjustments, Nhagathul's illusion no longer overlapped John, in fact, John was ten paces behind the illusion. As such, time played out that the attacks hit Nhagathul instead.::

There is only damnation for you, Usurper.

Edited by Guest

MGw9G2u.jpg

Malvagio, I specifically told you you could not post under this character as this character is Dead...you are more then welcome to post under the Nhagathul ID as that is what you are now....Bishop you were allowed the one dieing post of Bishop and then go under the Nhagathul ID as well.

Please go to the Data base and read up on what Nhagathul is. It is not a Pariah....it does not suck out the force. She is the force. I don't want to see either of you posting under your actual user names for three days...Go under Nhagathul.

Addendum to ruling.... Nhagathul is in her own form now..

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Nurgle swung his plague spreading scythe again and again. He was the reaper of destruction, and Nhagathul would be his first victim. Nurgle continued to surge his power into the weapon as he struck, pushing himself to his limit. Nurgle felt the power emanating from the others as well. An eternity of punishment would finally be avenged.

Nurgle's breath came ragged, but he ignored it. His cursed condition would not stop him now. The energy he infused into the blade prevented him from controlling his condition, but there was no time to concern himself with it. Nurgle gripped the scythe tightly, and thrust forward, driving the blade into Nhagathul as hard as he could.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

*Kakuto laughed as he set forward from Tzeentch, his hammer raised, in strike position. He ran towards the beast with a look of intent. KR had finally gotten a chance to beat something to death with his hammer, and while he had a feeling that he wouldn't be allowed a chance to finish the Job, it was still something productive to kill. He was sure that the four could take care of it, but one more couldn't hurt.

KR leapt into the air and brought down his hammer on the beast, slamming into it's body with a horrible thud, the energy shield Tzeentch had fashioned for it working perfectly, sending shockwaves through the body of the beast. KR continued the forward momentum into a flip over the back of the beast, landing on the ground facing the rear of Nhagathul. KR leapt up again and performed on of his favorite moves. He grabbed a hold of the creature's shoulders and bent it over with his weight, giving him a place to put his feet. KR then raised his hammer and slammed it into the beast's shoulder three times, doing damage that would pretty much tear anything else a new I am Groot. Kakuto hiked his feet up on Nhagathul's back and pushed off, knocking it over and putting distance between him and it. KR was quite content with jumping on what he later learned was an old lady's back and beating her with a hammer. Mentally he checked off one of the items on his "things to do before I die" list...*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

John felt the oncoming rush of a number of Ahriman's allies, including KR, his eyes hazy at first, unsure of the oncoming onslaught adjusting no doubt by Ahriman's magicks, found the apparition located ten paces ahead of him and understood the rushing warriors.

"We are done here... Sirvani and Gene. There is little else for us."

John turned, with a mere nod of gratitude towards Ahriman, dissappearing towards his vessel.

The Lambda-class engine's erupting to life as a quick scan for any monitoring/tracking devices, John liked to keep Raxus Prime his sanctuary, and piloted the vessel with his companion, Sirvani, exiting the planet's atmosphere and jumping into hyperspace.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

There was chaos all around him. But more and more Sith were leaving by the second. This made Nom feel a little bit better. Nom wasn't sure what he could do unarmed, but he had to try. He moved over to master Tares and fell into a defensive stance. He was ready for anything.

He didn't know how to heal but he figured he could try, he thought Skye could use some help. He pushed out with the force, trying to lend its power to the other Jedi. It may not be healing their wounds, but it was giving them extra strenth, or so he hoped. He continued to remain in one place but he kept his gaurd up. He could be a force to be reckoned with unarmed, but Nom wished he had his lightsaber . He wondered if he would ever see it again...

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Raynuk stormed into the tower in a rage, seizing the comm controls from her. Stepping back in alarm, Jaina pressed herself up against the back wall, watching him with very contemplative eyes. Catching the tail end of her Jedi friend's message, Jaina caught her breath and looked down.

You may wait for me, Andon, her mind whispered, but I'm afraid I can't wait for you any longer.

Slipping out behind Raynuk, she descended the steps of the tower, emerging into the downpour. The rain seemed to wash all of her doubts away, letting them deteriorate, erode, and crumble. As they did, her resolve strengthened. Clenching her fists and calling on the supreme power of the Force, she turned towards the ceremonial circle, the gírl was caught utterly and completely by surprise as the Dark Lord of the Sith fell, irrevocably, to the ground. Her jaw trembled slightly, her mind still holding some of the awe and attachment that it had held so long ago, when she was his apprentice.

It's best not to dwell on these things...

The present battle raged before her, slowly but surely. Skulking along the sidelines, hidden in shadow, Jaina's eyes turned towards a familiar figure - one she had met in the halls of Manaan. Grinning, she crept through the woods, coming through the forest behind Nom and Tares. Her palms itched for her lightsaber, but Raynuk still held it within his cloak, and she really didn't think it was the best time to ask for it back.

So without permission, without justification, and without any thought as to her own survival, Jaina leapt forward, catching Nom in a melee attack across the back of the head, not heavy enough to knock him out, but sending him into a stupor, nearly plunging him into blackness.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

Nom stood next to the Jedi master and scanned the field looking for anything that might put the weakened Jedi in danger. At that moment, he felt something serge in the force, before he could turn around he felt a painful blow connect with his head.

Ignoring the pain for the moment, Nom immediatly got to his feet with some effort. He quickley turned to face his attacker. He didn't know this person but her face was familar. He has seen her somewhere before.

Nom ignored his questions for the moment and leapt into the air. He was able to flip over her. He landed behind his her before she could turn around, He landed a kick squarely on her back and sent her face first into the mud.

While Nom waited for her to get up, he saw her face shoot into his memory, she was surrounded by the walls of the eternal vegilance. She was a Jedi then, or at least Nom thought she was a Jedi. What was she doing attacking him?

"Since when did you join the Sith"

Nom had to be careful, he didn't know if his attacker had a lightsaber or not, cause if she did, this would get real interesting.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

The gírl tossed her head in a snapping movement, tossing her stringy, wet hair over her shoulders. A snarl escaping her lips, just barely noticible, Jaina leapt up from the slimy material that had caked her body. He had obviously recognized her, though she missed the words that he said, from the look on his face, she had to have shocked him. He repeated the question, and Jaina nodded slowly, a malicious grin creeping onto her face.

"It was said that once you start down the dark path, forever shall it domínate your destiny. I was taken by Bishop of Battle on Almania, trained for several months before coming back to the Jedi and training for a short amount of time with Adi-Wan Tinova. You remember me from Manaan, I'm sure," she kept her voice down. "I have always been a Sith, Nom. I just lacked the strength to reveal it."

Her hands came into a ready, defensive position, her feet taking her slowly but surely away from Tares Vortex. He was out of her league as far as training and power went, and she knew that full well.

"So, Nom," she said, grinning widely, sadístically. "Tell me. Why did you choose the Jedi?"

Swiftly, she spun clockwise, knocking away his defense with a smooth move, and faster than lightning mirrored the same movement, catching him solidly in the abdomen. Though he was expecting it, the strength from her small arm was surprisingly overwhelming, momentarily knocking the wind out of him as she spun around, out of reach of his fists.

53bzzl2.png

Nom backed away a few feet and gathered strength from the force. He quickly recovered from the attace and started to sprint towards Jaina. He started to head straight toward but at the last second he used his present momentum to shoot him off to the side. He dug his feet into the ground again and launched himself at Jaina from the side He brought his right leg up and it connected hard with Jaina's side.

He brought his leg down and shifted his wait to his right foot and brought his left foot hard into Jaina's stomach.

"You want to know why I joined the Jedi? To stop people like you, I saw what you did to BC. I know the likes of you would have no trouble doing that to anyone. If you truely were powerful you would be able to stop your path down the dark side, but you can't because your traped."

Nom could feel the dark side pulsing from his enemy, he had not felt it this intense before, or did he? He couldn't shake the feeling that he had felt this before. Something in the back of his mind felt at home with what he was feeling. He had been ignoring this from the beginning of the mission, but why did the dark side seem so familar to him?

Nom noticed that Jaina had recovered from his attack. He had to push his doubts away for now, he would deal with them later. He fell back into a defensive stance because Jaina was on the move again.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

*While the others engaged in combat with Nhagathul, Jzasa chose to remain off to the sidelines. Her master had ordered that she appear as a simple slave to the other Sith and Jedi, and so she continued to give off her innocuous aura. Though not quite sure why, she took even more pleasure than usual in watching the woman suffer...*

slaanesh.png.4a097017b176861b66d62e545d8d255a.png

It had been countless ages since the Nhagathul was vulnerable to damage. Her plan non-contended thus far, she had underestimated the foes that sought her destruction.

As the dull wooden board shattered to pieces, Nhagathul found herself standing in shock before her enemies. Her sordid eyes stood locked in fear as the assault against her began. Pain again, pain after so much time... she was so absorbed in the sensation that her power fled from her like rats in a sinking ship. The pain kept her from fighting back, kept her from defending, kept her even from the awareness of her own failure. All she knew was the deafening roar of her own destruction. With her powers exhausted, power she had kept her own for ages past, the Nhagathul was nothing more than a deteriorated old hag, set to die in moments simply from her decrepit age. However, Tzeentch would see to it that her death was of other causes.

Evil by the hand of Fate.

Wiping a trickle of blood from her lip with her sleeve as she stood, Jaina feinted a stomach strike with her fingertips, then dropped back, landing on her hands, and swept her legs across his ankles, sending him flying towards the ground. As he extended his arms to catch himself, he landed, hung suspended above the mud, in push-up position...and hit the ground anyways as she put nearly all of her weight on his back.

"I did nothing to BC," she panted, leaning over him. "I'm not trapped. This was my choice. You feel the darkness, Nom," she hissed as she bent, bringing her mouth close to his ear. "It is calling to you, and sooner rather than later you will be unable to escape its draw."

Her fist swung to catch him in the mouth, knocking him aside as she leapt off of him, catching an extended branch of one of the trees lining the circle. Drawing herself up onto the limb, she glared down at him, her eyes appearing like cats' eyes as her commanding presence hovered above him.

53bzzl2.png

Nom watched as Jaina jumped into the tree. He could feel the darkness within him, but he could feel the lightside within him as well. Even though the darkness felt familar to him, he knew that lightside was his home now. The dark side might feel familar, but the lightside feels right.

"Thats funny, you say I wouldn't be able to escape the draw of the dark side. That sounds an awful lot like a trap to me. If you were truely strong, you could escape its grasp, but you can't can you?"

His words had barely left his lips when Nom called upon the force once more. He jumped into the air as far as he could and he could feel the force lifting him even higher.

Nom's feet connected with the trunk of he tree, he pushed off and used his momentum to land a kick right across Jaina's cheeck. The kick sent her flying out of the tree, head first.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

A sudden blow across the left side of her face sent Jaina flying. A quick assessment of her spin, and she had rotated to land neatly on her feet, the mud sliding out from underneath them with a sickening sound. A purplish hue began to take form on her face, but Jaina chose to ignore it, and instead raised her voice to carry over the noise of the battle behind them and the rain that was pouring down relentlessly.

"What of the Jedi, Nom? What have they given you? True power is only found in the Force - true power is found in emotion. The Jedi banish emotion, and thus banish power..."

With a swift movement, Jaina moved her arm in a chopping motion, assuming a defensive position - or so it first appeared. With a creaking of ancient wood and the trembling of the air that signified the Force, the tree picked up speed as it fell, trapping Nom's legs under its trunk. Standing over him, Jaina sneered.

"What now?" she smirked. The invisible finger of the Force was still on the tree, pressing it down, pinning him under the sheer weight that worked to Jaina's advantage.

53bzzl2.png

Nom's legs were crying out in pain, he didn't know what to do, he was trapped. Nom had to stall, he had to think of something.

"My goal in life is not to get all powerful. Helping people is what I am here to do, or that is what I at least believe."

While Nom was talking, he tried to lift the tree with the force, but Jaina kept bringing it down upon him again. He couldn't take much more.

"If I have to sacrifice who I am and become some sick twisted killing machine to have ultimate power, than that power would not truely be mine to posses."

As Nom spoke he started to search his surruondings for anything that might aid him.

An idea struck him.

Nom called upon the force once again, but this time, it wasn't aimed toward the tree. A formadible sized rock shot off from the ground and struck Jaina in the back of the head fiercly.

Nom could feel her grip on the tree release for that one second, that was all the time he needed. Using the force, Nom was able to lift the tree off of his legs. He feel to the ground but was still able to keep the tree floating.

With one last burst of energy, Nom sent the tree flying toward's Jaina, striking her squarly on the chest.

Nom knew the tree wasn't flying very fast so it wouldn't cause that much damage. But Nom used that time to send strength to his legs from the force. He was starting to feel tired, he using the force a lot and was starting to feel fatigue. Nom was able to catch his breath as he sat and waited for Jaina's next move. He found himself able to stand and he positioned himself in another defensive stance. He was ready with a force sheild in case Jaina decided to sent the tree his way again.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

OOC: Dude, that would have at least broken your legs, much less left you able to stand up.

IC:

For the longest time, Jaina didn't move, and stayed in one place, her eyes shut, her face turned up towards the sky as her body became more firmly entrenched in the mud. For all intents and purposes, she looked firmly unconscious. Yet in reality, she was meditating...drawing on the Force that lay so heavily entrenched in the planet, though its darkside aura be drawn out. Any attack that would come at her, now, through Nom's weakened state, would be utterly repelled - now that she was one with the strength of the Force, and drawing on its energies.

53bzzl2.png

OOC: O sorry, I guess the channeling of the force to my legs didn't work then. Ok, Im still laying down then. He could still left the tree with the force though.

IC: Nom was exhausted, he couldn't stand even if he wanted to. All he could do was lay down and continue to tap into the force. What ever he did, he had to protect master Tares. He didn't know how strong this women was. For all he knew, she could just be toying with him. He couldn't see Jaina where he was but he sensed that she was alive. He could only hope that his force sheild could repel her attacks. He continued to try and heal his legs with the force, but he had no idea what condition they were in, and he didn't know how to force heal either.

All he knew what that some help from the other Jedi would be most welcome right about now.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

Nurgle watched as the Nhagathul writhed in agony. She was much weaker than Nurgle anticipated. Or perhaps he had just grown stronger during his . . . hibernation. In either case, it was time for the him to finish this.

It seems it has come full circle. And I find it deeply satisfying I shall be the one to destroy you.

Nurgle swept his scythe into the pitiful form before him. The blade cut easily, cleaving Nhagathul in two. As it seperated, a bluish, white light emanated from the wound. Nurgle finished the slice, and the light filled the entire ceremonial area blinding all those gathered. The souls from within Nhagathul escaped its destroyed body.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

((OOC: I only wish to land...nothing more...))

---

You may wait for me, Andon, but I'm afraid I can't wait for you any longer.

That stray though hurt him deeper then anything ever had before, she was losing faith in him. His pulse increased as his fingers idly moved over the throttle, Mimban's atmosphere couldn't be that harsh, he'd lose his ship but he could make it to the surface...he knew it. He couldn't leave his Master and Orrick behind, though, and Leo had already made an unsuccessful attempt to land and no one had heard word from him. His grip on the control yoke tightened, his eyes focused and his mind made a decision that would affect him forever. Switching his comm he spoke what could be his last words to his comrades.

"All this sitting around really isn't my style, I'll see you on the surface if anyone's crazy enough to follow..."

With stone cold determination he threw the throttle stick forward and his sub-light engines lurched to life with newfound energy and power as he rushed towards the atmosphere. There was no way he could wage a one man war in these conditions and saving power he turned off his weapons system. He was coming to the upper atmosphere fast and diverting power he engaged the ship's shields just as he breached it. Instantly every gauge and read-out withing the V-19's cockpit flashed red with warning signals, but he didn't pull out when his mind told him to, he stayed the course.

He reached outward with his thoughts towards Jaina, he could feel her not far from him, but her heart was in disarray...the darkness was beginning to win. His mind snapped back to attention as the smell of molten metal scourged the cockpit, his alloy hull was beginning to melt away. He separated his mind from the past and future, focusing solely on th here and now as he drew the Force around himself and allowed the mystic entity to wash over the Torrent. He focused not on absorbing the heat, but rather reflecting it off of him just as water streaks down glass, always moving...never staying.

He was half-way through the atmosphere now, his mental barrier aiding the failing shields as he came ever closer to Jaina, though his read-outs blared he was entering the most dangerous part of the volitile air. The cockpit was burning up, in excess of a 130 degrees and warming up by the second...he concentrated further on the barrier. He didn't have to hold it for long, just a dozen seconds or more. As he rocketed closer and closer to the surface the mental strain was beginning to be too much. He couldn't hold it any longer and in his split moment of weakness his left wing was ripped off the fuselage and he began plummeting to the surface wildly.

The aging ship fell eradictly through the atmposphere in a downward spiral towards the surface. Acting fast he switched off his navigation system and sub-lights...he was dead weight now and he might as well power up the shields long enough for him to bail out. This was turning bad real fast, his life flashed before his eyes and he to do but one last thing...let her know he came. Reaching outward with his thoughts he spoke but three words to her.

"I'm here, Jaina..."

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

OOC: 'Sokay - thanks for being a good sport, Nom...

IC:

Every speck of life around her had taken its own signature, and, as she slowly brought down the swelling of the throbbing wound on the back of her head, Jaina pulled in the healing energies of the Force...the ones she really didn't like to touch.

But this was a special case.

Standing slowly, her back making a sucking sound as she removed it from the suction of the mud, Jaina tossed the tree aside, the impact shaking the ground. Walking over to Nom, she tugged her blaster out of its holster, wishing fervently that she had her lightsaber. Falling into the depths of the Force, she pinned down his arms, weakened by the pain flooding his legs. Placing the blaster against his forehead, she smiled gently at him.

"The Dark Side of the Force prevails, Nom."

The Force had flooded her awareness, giving her an unexplainable extent of power. She closed her eyes, and delving into the atmosphere around her, she grinned. The Force Shield had been stripped away - or at least, mostly. What was left of it wouldn't do him much good - not after the training she had undergone from Masters on both sides of the Force. She turned her face away, an alarming action entering her Force awareness, as she pulled the trigger, guarding herself against any possible ricochet.

"I'm here, Jaina..." the thought echoed in her mind. Momentarily stunned, she bounded away from Nom's body, looking up to the sky and the flaming wreck of a ship coming down. Andon Colos, she thought towards him, exasperation seeping into the tone of voice her Force presence bequeathed to her, what did I tell you about persistence?

With a sigh and reconciliating nod, she stretched out to his ship, pulling out the darkness within her. Though her efforts had little effect on it, the ship held together, at least, though sustaining heavy damage.

Raynuk was going to kill her.

53bzzl2.png

Hale Akturus closes his eyes, allowing his body to enter a semi-conscious state , and reaches out with the Force. The Jedi Knight's apprentice, Andon Colos , was just beginning to break through the atmosphere of the planet - Akturus uses the Force to try and steady his apprentice's V-19 Torrent starfighter as it begins to jolt violently. After a few moments, Akturus opens his eyes and smiles; Andon Colos was handling his own well enough, the apprentice no longer needed the assistance of the Jedi Knight.

::While the others were blinded by the light, the Four consumed the souls of millions. Despite the souls now having been consumed, the light still remained, covering the departure of the Sith. Slaves loaded the Starweaver with Sith tomes while Ahriman used the force to carry the body of Blckclone aboard his ship along with the now writhing Slaanesh. The girl had still not learned the full truth of her origins and so was having a strange reaction.

The Four departed, heading for an unlikely destination.::

Edited by Guest

MGw9G2u.jpg

"Andon Colos, what did I tell you about persistence?"

He could feel darkness reaching out for him, he thought death had finally found him, but instead the energy worked in unison with his mind, strengthening the barrier he had created. Though the aura was tainted he instantly knew who it was and with a casual smirk he powered up his sub-lights once more and with a controlled burn he propelled the damaged ship in the opposite way of his spiral. With her aided help he'd made it through the atmosphere, but that wasn't his biggest problem: his ship was out of control and he was coming upon a treeline fast.

Gambling he engaged another controlled burn of his sub-lights to try and corret his spin, but to no avail...it was time for more desparate measures. The Padawan did his best to steer his mangled ship in the clearest path between the trees and as his rotation corrected itself on the horizon he engaged his brakes and instantly the nose of the ship rose and his speed slowed and the body of his ship raised itself higher. With a sickening snap the V-19 collided with a tree and instantly sawed the top of it off, consequently tearing his remaining wing off.

The move was gutsy, but once again it slowed his progress down, though the aged fighter was still coming in too fast to ride this one out. With the flip of the switch the canopy separated from the ship and the greatest breeze he'd ever felt rushed in to cool his exhausted body. Timing his escape just right he pulled on a lever between his feet and instantly his seat lurched from it's place inside the hull and out into the air. Against his luck, the small rocket misfired and instead of taking him into the air and popping out his parachute, the latter engaged early and wrapped itself around a tree. The sudden swirling promptly came to a halt as it raveled itself tightly and he collided with the trunk of the tree.

Shaking off the pain he freed himself from the restraints and hopped down to a branch a few feet below him and landed in a crouching position. The distance between him and the ground was twenty feet and with another leap he landed with a slight thud and slushing sound as his feet sank into the newly made mud. Raising himself to a standing position he slowly made his way to the last place he felt Jaina's presence, just a few hundred yards from here. Beginning his walk to her, his mind was unsure what was to happen next...only time would tell.

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png