Mimban

Darth Heretic

Gene cracked his neck sat down, his armor clinked a little, and he thought to himself.

I'm a fighter, a fighter, these people have destinies, I have priorities, I don't care if I'm a reincarnate, this is my time, my life, and I live it in service.

Another voice entered Gene's head... don't you want to have power? Gene entered a conversation with his conscience. "Not power over everybody, power enough for me, I would have settled to be a farmer, but I became a warrior, learned to fight, fought, and then told I could use the force, so it comes slow to me, and my training might last forever, at least when I need to use a power it's in me, by heart, my power of fighting is what I depend on, not the force powers, but what I knew before training."

The conscience spoke "Are you sure, are you sure you don't want to know who you are, of course you don't you just want to fight, so be it, I'll be back, when you need me most, goodbye."

Gene returned to meditation wondering what was going on. He felt more than one type of blood in him, he felt human, and yet superior at once, maybe he should check his d.n.a. Gene never had maybe there was more to him than he though, some type of blood that made him stronger in the fighting aspects of the force, or whatever. Gene was simple in his wants, he could train forever, kill and fight, and die an apprentice and knowing if he even brought a bit of terror into anyone of his enemies he could die, Gene's soul already deserted him long ago.

SithGeneStarricopy2.jpg

RP Char

Impede stood back up and saw the Sith arrive. They have seemed to gotten Impede's message as he was pleased. He looked back at Bishop and stared at him wondering how did he come back and if he rembers Impede in the bug war, or if he just thinks of him as any normal sith. Impede was growing impatient but he decided to shake it off and wait for what Lord Bishop had to say.

SIG.jpg

Piro followed his master into the throne room and sat down next to his master. He felt that he was ready to take his trials, Piro could not wait, soon he would be able to take on an apprentice and teach him the ways of the Darkside. Piro ignored it for now though, and focused on the matter at hand.

*Finally, after long moments of silence, Bishop turned towards the group of gathered Sith. Malvagio still worked with the datapad over the throne's broken remains. The Dark Lord surveyed the group gathered before him and those still trickling in. It was not, however, until Malvagio stood and came to stand next to him that he finally spoke.*

"There is a destiny, for each and every Sith in this room. One destined to lead to the greatest moment in the order's and, in fact, the universe's history. All that remains is for it to be taken and made from thought into fact. Yet, the Sith are torpid. As history has shown, you accomplish nothing despite the opportunities presented to you. You wait for someone to lead you to greatness, but never seek to make your way there. If it were not for the occasional, conveniently timed invasions of an alien army, I am sure the you all would content yourselves to lay about and do nothing."

*He took a step forward, shifting his weight. The pale whites of his revealed eyes roamed the group, as though hungering. His brown hair, fading into a dirty gray slid limply over his shoulders. His shoulders did not rise and fall nor did his chest expand as he stood there silently before them. His upper lip pulled back on one side over his canine tooth, its edges blackened from some rot.*

"You believe yourself superior because you hate the Jedi. But I tell you that you are no different than the Jedi."

Bishop.jpg

"I have been met with an abundance of disgust since my appearance with the Bishop."

The talker continued where Bishop left off, seamlessly matching his words to the last.

"However, I know that none of you can say who I am or where I have come from. To be met with such ignorance from beings of your skill is... disheartening. Many of you are lost in your own personal ego. Though you phase reality to your will, many of you have not outgrown an inferiority complex derived from having more skilled beings other than yourself. It has so sickeningly engrossed you, that when the opportunity comes to flaunt your powers, you do so in the most dramatic display possible. It could be compared to... a teenager kicking a puppy, to show his strength and wickedness. You pride yourself in manipulation of a dream you cannot will yourself to awaken from. This is the tragedy, that your ability to use the force is not in correlation with your ability to use your brain."

He took a step forward as well, now standing alongside the Bishop. He looked at no one in particular, his eyes resting lazily in their hollow.

"So it may not be inquired hereafter, I am Malvagio. I am the voice for the Bishop, and should be treated as such. Nothing of my will is not that of the Bishop, and never a word shall I say that is not in his agreement. Consider me as you would any of his vital limbs."

The talker shifted slightly, another remnant of social gesture.

"Though you are flawed beings, it is not something to shame. Only the ignorance to assume that you have any power at all renders you truly small. Yet, The Bishop has returned with hope. I have aided him while he has been gone, and for that time he has foreseen many events, and the task that lies ahead. Here, now, in this room of the broken throne, shall we begin the rebirth of the Sith to their true glory. Though this has been said before, with ego, with ignorance, and with exaggeration, by many a would-be-savior... I tell you now, without ego, without ignorance, and without exaggeration... that what we shall set into motion will change the face of the galaxy forever."

Malvagio.jpg

Though Nurgle appeared as if he had not been listening, his head resting on his chest, he had heard the entire speech from both men. It displeased him greatly to hear such words coming from their leaders. His head came up looking upon each of them in turn. The implication they were the same as the Jedi, was actually something he agreed with. His experience with the Jedi told him most were more evil than any sith. Other than that he didn't like what he heard. Nurgle expected there was more however.

I should here what else is said before I pass judgement.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Impede stood with his feet on the ground and his arms crossed. He listend with both ears but did not wish to speak. He barely knew this Malvagio and why should he trust him? Impede didnt even reconize Bishop. It was like two new strangers live in their house. But Impede threw those feelings away and shook it off. They promised the Sith power so that means they are going to get power.

SIG.jpg

*Bishop looked over the faces of contempt, those who believed themselves trained in the Sith doctrines of deceit and cunning yet couldn't hide their own feelings. Who couldn't hide the disdain they held for someone they knew nothing of. Who couldn't even quell their lust for power which would invariably end them.*

"I am here to lead you to your destiny. You may look at me as the keeper of keys, the pathfinder, or even a god. But destiny waits for none but the most powerful, those who create destiny as they see it to be. I am here to carve the destiny of the Sith into the history of the universe."

*The corners of a cunning grin twisted his lips. He extended his right arm, metal fingers spread wide as though to gesture and point at each particular Sith in the room.*

"Every one of you shall have a place in this process, to serve me. The first steps may be simple, but that makes them no less crucial."

*With full strides, Bishop stepped towards where the Sith stood or kneeled. His blind gaze swept over each one, piercing them as though he could see their innermost secrets. He pointed at Impede and then at Gene.*

"You will go to the forest moon, Endor. There you will oversee the construction of a great temple with slaves taken from the indigenous population."

*He stepped along the line of Sith, pointing next to Nurgle and Piro, then onto Kaze and Vauler, addressing them each with their tasks in order.*

"You will establish another temple on the waste planet, Raxus Prime on the ruins of the dark tower once placed there. Slave labor will be delivered to you to assist in construction. The two of you will go to Arbra, where you will assist Raynuk in claiming the lands and oversee the mining operation there as well as constructing a third temple."

*Bishop had come to the end of the line of present Sith, he cocked his head back around, looking the way he had come. With slow purpose, his body turned through a few steps to face them all. The ridge of metal alongside his head dully reflected the dim light of the room.*

”œMalvagio will provide you all with the plans and steps to be taken in the construction of each temple. Deviations from them will not be tolerated. Remember, you are not doing this for yourselves. You are doing this for your place in destiny.”

Bishop.jpg

Too bad my destiny has already been layed out for me.

As Bishop spoke, Nurgle stood up, motioning for Piro to remain. He exited the meeting, and the Armaggedon Plague headed for Space.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Jareth stormed into the temple and made his way swiftly toward his ship. The new infiltrator whirred to life as he activated the contols and powered the thrusters. After some final security checks, the Sith Lord shot into space, and disappeared into hyperspace.

A heavy transport, immediately scanned by the Mimbian defense system and allowed to land by the proper authorization codes.

A soft landing later, 200 Noghri walked down a ramp as instructed by John, their minds were empty voids, ideal for obedience and the dictation of orders... Persons lacking humanity, slaves.

John ordered the 200 Noghri to stay, as a Master would order a pet, and the Noghri obeyed.

Behind him, Searcy's Firespray descended onto the surface of Mimban.

John walked towards the Throne Room to inform Dark Lord Bishop of the slaves' arrival and of the progress for perpetual enslavement of the Noghri people.

Entering the Throne Room, John bent his head to greet Dark Lord Bishop and the other... and then addressed both as one would address one.

"The slaves you ordered... They are here. A continued deployment of slaves is ready as soon as you command. The Noghri are programmed to gather at the end of each standard galactic week and await pick up, a complement of 225 Noghri each week."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Viano stormed through the temple. The teenager was frustrated, angry, and ready to kill something, or someone. He made his way around the temple, using his memory to aid him in finding the secret opening that led down to the prison where the once Jedi had been. He flung himself down the stairs and walked to the man's feet.

The man seemed to have a look of shock and terror upon him and Viano just looked at him. Nothing was said, but it was understood. The man began to scream as Viano reached and thrusted his hand into the man's chest, cutting through the layers of skin, and reaching for his heart.

Viano pulled it out ever so carefully and kept the man alive using raw dark force energy from his anger. He stared at the heart and looked at the man's eyes.

"The Jedi are weak and are about to be destroyed. I will be taking over this place very soon, and there is nothing the sith can do, least of all the Jedi can do. I am sorry you had to be the recipient of all this pain."

With that, Viano crushed the heart in the palm of his hand and felt the blood gush all around his hands, fingers, and then onto the floor. The old Jedi looked on in horror, as he was still alive, and started to cry.

Viano released his grip on the man and watched the man just fall and die. He then turned around, dropped the remains of the heart, and walked back into the temple. He had to find someone.

Kaylnn. He searched for her presence all around the temple but didn't find it. Where had she gone? He decided to see if he could push out his message around the galaxy, maybe she would receive it, maybe she wouldn't, but it was only with her help that he could grow more powerful.

viano.jpg

*As the Sith left, John approached, entering the throne room. Bishop's gaze followed him the entire way in.*

"Very good John. See to it that the first set are delivered to Raxus Prime and make sure that the Sith I sent there are doing their jobs as ordered. If not, report back to me and they will be dealt with while you oversee the temple's construction in their stead."

Bishop.jpg

"As you wish, my Lord. I have a simpler option towards the amassing of slaves, the Mimbanite tribes served as willing slaves for the Imperials. When we arrived, as you might remember, as "Gods" there is a chance they still seek to worship us... you. They are likely a willing source of forced labor."

John nodded and turned towards the doors... exiting and boarding the Transport towards Raxus Prime.

A Force Message crosses the voids of space along one of the force's numerous tendrils, aimed at the Dark Lord and his ally,

Dark Lord Bishop and Malvagio, when I arrived on Raxus Prime, there were no others... I shall set about the Temple's construction in their stead until they arrive, however... Plans for the Temple would be very appreciated. I await your reply.

Hearing the commands spoken to him, Kase shifted his stance quickly to move towards Darth Vauler. He could not remember ever visiting this Arbra, and wondered what service to the Sith he might render there.

"Lord Vauler" Kase spoke softly, "I will construct my saber on our journey to Arbra. If you have a ship, we may proceed at your convenience."

Malvagio's eyes loosely fell onto Searcy. He observed silently for a moment, and then spoke to him.

"If you request another task, then track down the Sith Alchemist Tzeentch. Invite him to come speak with the Bishop and myself."

In a dull motion, his gaze shifted from Searcy to Impede, who waited for his turn with Bishop's attention.

"What is it?"

Malvagio.jpg

After a while Impede walked away. Bishop was in no position to talk right now and Impede had to get to Endor. He walked down the long halls and into the the hanger. He nodded at Gene and spoke with a mild tone.

" We shall leave now. Take your ship and meet me at Endor. "

Impede walked up to his K-wing and opened the cockpit. He started the ship up and lifted from the hanger floor. He turned it to the exit and boosted out through the water fall that hid the hanger entrance. He then left the planet.

SIG.jpg

Kaylynn landed on Mimban and looked around. She could feel young Viano, but not Jareth. she looked up at the temple and moved quickly and quietly through the building to Viano's room.

"you called to me...what can I do for you young Viano?"

kaylynn.jpg

Piro became confused, a few statements were made that interrupted his training, yet they were interesting, and during them his master left him. Piro felt that he couldn't leave the planet, he would probably be needed by someone sooner or later.

"I need some food and some sleep."

Piro left the throne room in search of a place to rest, he first went to his X-Wing and gathered his things, in all he caried two blaster shields, two blaster pistols, two blaster rifles with scopes, two vibro-katanas, a dual vibro-sword, some bacta, his comlink, travel rations, thermal detonators throing knives, datapad, and some other personal belonings. He holstered the blasters, seathed his swords, straped his shields to his arms and held the remaining items. He quickly walked through the halls and came upon an empty room where he removed his items and placed them inside a closet for storage. He also removed his priest cloak and his Mandalorian armor and placed them in the closet as well.

"Now to get some food."

Piro found the key to the room and locked it on his way out. He went to the kitchen and grabed a large plate of hot food, and lots of cold beverages. Piro walked back to his room and closed and locked the door. He saat down and ate his meal, when he was done he set every thing aside, took his boots off and fell asleep. Piro began to fall into a peacful dream, a dream of his past life, before it was taken from him, his dream turned into a nightmare, Piro saw the images of his family being butchered, one by one. Piro woke up abruptly, sweating profusley. As he woke up he pulled a knife out he hid under his bed. He lokked around the room and saw no one there. He put his boots back on and sat down at his desk. He grabbed a remote that was liying down and turned on the stereo, he put in one on his CDs a turned up the music really loud. Piro began to draw out plans for a new ship, one that would be unmatchable.

"I'tll be perfect."

Piro held up some of the finished sketches. A sinister smile grew upon his face.

Edited by Guest

John still piloting the heavy transport descended onto the planet's surface after spouting his departure codes. Landing abruptly, he got caught in one of the pleasant atmosphere's storms... the instruments were fried and the ship came down hard. Crashing into the ground, creating a rather large crater that completely destroyed the troop transport. Walking out of the ramp, a little banged up but no grievous problem, John smirked. "Finally... I hated that ship, smells like soiled Noghri."

He stumbled over to his own personal vessel and opened his special compartment aboard the Lambda, drawing a canister of the Hoth Vodka... Taking a heavy swig, he continued stumbling towards the Temple. After a while of stumbling through the halls, he noticed, his apprentices were both off-world and he had been instructed to Knight a particular Apprentice... "Great... Now to go find him."

After several hours of a drunken stammer and search, John managed to find the restroom where he relieved himself of his dilemmas. Still with the flask in hand, he walked up to a closed door. Knocking on the door, hearing the loud music on the other end. Then, realizing the knocking was not going to pull it off, he called him through the force, PIRO!

Waiting with his hands now behind his back and the flask within his heavy cloak...