Mimban

Darth Heretic

Sahv felt the disturbance in the Force. It was... surreal. And it spoke of death itself.

~What has happened?!~ The young Force-learner's mind screamed. Somehow, for some reason... he could no longer feel Neo's presence. It was as if his entire being as it was known through the Force had been stripped away. Neo's fingerprint had faded... his powers somehow gone. The thought frightened him.

Yorr thought of the two Sith standing in front of him... watched as the younger of the two approached Neo, saber in hand. The older, white-haired one appeared to be watching calmly. Should he stay? Certain death marked Sahv's future. The beads of sweat were running down his brow.

"For a Sith Lord, your not much for looks..." the man said aloud as he plotted his next move.

Sahv Yorr brought the ship about, facing Neo and what appeared to be his executioner. He put it in reverse, but only for 5 seconds. In his mind, he wasn't even sure what he was doing. He floored the ship forward again, feeling the pressure of the turn hurt his back. The ship clumsily wedged its way in between Neo and the Sith apprentice. A window was on Neo's side. Hopefully the transparisteel side of the cockpit would hold the other man at bay. Sahv knew he had no time.

"NEO!!! GET ON BOARD!" There was no response. "NEO!" Yorr wasn't sure if his master was conscious.

Sahv moved the ship to the right, over where the attacking Sith had been. He wasn't sure if he'd cause him to duck. He heard no sound. Immediately, the ship rose above in the air, and Sahv pulled at levers and throttle buttons left and right to get the ship to stay stable. He could see below him the Sith Lord looking up; the man had not moved despite the ship's threatening stance.

"Taste this, Lord Kakuto..." Sahv mumbled to himself.

With the flip of a switch, the gas tanks of the ship flooded down onto the man. In a quick release of liquid and steam, the reserves, mains, secondary backups... everything. There would be no leaving this planet.

Sahv knew that any use of Force-lightning would be unavailable to the Sith, and he hoped that the younger apprentice had not developed the technique yet.

~Thankgoodness Neo gave me that lecture on 'extensions of the Force.'~ The pilot told himself, in the hope that his spirits would be redeemed. They weren't.

Using what little fuel still held the ship in the air, Sahv flew it outward a bit, then turned it around to face the Dark Lord. He wasted little time thinking about what he was about to do. Looking to his left, he closed the window of the cockpit... the very one he'd called out to Neo through. And in so doing, he closed out all fear. And with it all hope.

Blasters blazing red-searing bursts of energy forward, Sahv drove the ship ahead full... toward the Sith and all of his hatred. And at that instant, Sahv knew his battering ram was fueling his own.

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

With a quick calculated swing of his hand as a gesture to the force, Kakuto blasted the ship with a wave of force push, jerking it off course and severing all systems from the central control hub, making the ship completely inoperable. Given his current velocity, there was no chance a Jedi padawan would have a chance to change the path, not in the seconds they had before it'd impact.

"Bad Move."

Sahv had chosen very unwisely in this situation. If he had left without attacking Kakuto Ryu there was a good chance that he would have ignored him in favor of Neo. Instead he had chosen death. Now he was on a crash course with the X-wing that Trowa had landed nearby without any means of changing course. Unwise indeed.

Kakuto turned around to shoot bolts of force lightning at Neo's body, idly amusing himself with his former apprentice.

"Your apprentice is as ignorant and stupid as you ever were. Now--you will both die."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

((There is no rule in which I get ranked down, I'm wondering where you got that... but I'll play along. I guess the ball's in my court.))

Neo flung his hand forward, completely ignoring the Sith Apprentice that lay behind him. He used the Force to barely knock the body of KR backwards.

"Sahv, get the hell out of here. NOW!"

With that, Neo got up, heading straight towards KR, saber de-activated in hand.

"Come on, it seems you get the advantage, don't you. You worthless Master."

Neo spit in his face.

"At least I don't choose to beat people while their down."

He spit in his face.

"I have no respect for you, your as worthless as two I am Groots. Go on, kill me, I'll let you."

But it was too late, Neo swung the now ignited saber into his chest, he knew KR would take him, and he wouldn't want that. Dried blood formed around the wound, Neo, was dead.

tru7h.jpg

The ship skidded to a halt... hitting the ground before smashing it's nose into the side of the X-wing.

"Why, Kakuto... I do believe I will take your offer." Sahv mumbled to himself. Or was it the Force in which his mumblings had turned into something... more than his usual thoughts could facilitate.

Sahv turned back to the Sith Lord, seeing the ground around him in flames. The flames reached high above, and so he couldn't tell whether the man himself was burning.

His plan had worked, it appeared. Kakuto Ryu's force lightning was the deadly spark which had sent him and the surrounding grass into a raging inferno... the fuel used by Neo's ship was a particularly flamable grade indeed.

The scene illicited no smile from Sahv.

He hopped on board the X-Wing, hoping the huge dent would not spoil his plan: escape. Sahv primed the engines... sliding the hatch forward into locked position. Red lights appeared everywhere. The stabilizers were working, but only at a sub-par level. There had clearly been damage done.

Sahv noticed a strange odor emanating from the cockpit of the X-Wing.

Punching the ship's controls, Sahv lifted off the ground and shot away, riding low to the ground in the opposite direction from the two Sith. With Neo dead, there was no point in staying on Mimban any longer. He made orbit and blasted off into hyperspace

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

Kakuto's black robe burned away instantly, engulfing his white armor in extremely hot blue flames. The Enviroment shield on his armor kicked on, protecting the Dark Lord from the flames with ease and efficientcy. Not only did the Dark Lord not suffer damage, but inside his environmental suit he was still cool. He peered out through the bubbled transparasteel eyes of his mask, raising his arms into the air. His only regret was that he hadn't anyone to destroy while he stood ablaze, and instead was force only to enjoy it, like a child playing in the rain, until the last of the fuel burned up and the environment shield kicked off. The Dark Lord chuckled, undoing the clasps on his mask and pulling it off his face.

Spider... When you are finished return to me... We have some business to attend to...

Spider... When you are finished return to me... We have some business to attend to...

Spider looked up instantly as the dark lord of the sith's voice carried into his mind. He was near finshed with The Jedi Neo. He walked over to the refresher quickly and cleaned up. He pulled on a clean shirt and his jacket. Clasping the sabers to his belt now and fastening the rest of his gear in place he made his way quickly outside.

"Gah...I was hoping to speak with Aero...but I would rather not die this day." His face was expressionless as he approached the Dark lord.

He moved forward and showed his respect first. "You wished to see me?"

Carnage.jpg

"Yes..." Kakuto began, with a smirk. "Fight your way out of this and I'll make you a Sith Lord. Go."

Kakuto watched with utter amusement as a veil of confusion fell onto the Apprentice. Seconds later the stone cobbles beneath Spider's feet collapsed, sending him down a chute into the dungeons of the temple. There he came face to face with at least 50 bloodthirsty zombies that stood between him and the exit on the top of a flight of stairs. There room was lit dimly, only by a faint light that came from the door.

"Good Luck..."

Kakuto disappeared into the temple, laughing maniacally as he made his way to the throne...

"Good Luck..." He looked up quickly before taking in the task at hand. He felt something rip at his left arm. It was to no avail. Spider kicked the thing off with the hell of his boot. His hands snapped to attention. Each of them held a hilt in it. The burning crimson of the left one snapped up in instant followed milliseconds later by the cold unforgiving blue one.

He quickly assessed his situation; he was surrounded by them in this basement. He had dealt with this before, but never been against them. ”œOne scratch”¦and I lose. Son of a”¦”

Carnage.jpg

The zombies begin to close in. The 15 are joined by 20 more, each still standing- though short one limb or another. From the darkness come another 10, faster, the muscles falling off their bones. They come howling like bull elks and tearing through the others with claws made of the tips of their fingers, sharpened by digging against stone walls...

Kakuto smirked from his seat on the throne, his head resting on his fist.

"I am a man of my word. You are alive, ((and your posts were good)) so you pass. I hereby grant you the powers and privileges involved in being a Lord of the Sith. Congrats."

Kakuto stood, the sitting figure rapidly became tall and menacing, a light strategically placed just behind the throne obscuring the view of him.

"As a token, I will teach you technique I had learned long ago. It is of my own design, so you should be proud to know you will only be the second to perform it."

Kakuto's voice appeared again inside Bad Karma's head.

To use this is to walk in secrecy, to blind others from the force, but not in such a way to be stealthy. To do this is like throwing a smoke bomb in a room, it is used to cloud the senses rather than evade them. Build up your emotion and project your thoughts through the force, make them loud and powerful, like a scream. The greater the magnitude the more powerful the effect. Strong enough, and you can completely blind a Force user temporarily. The thoughts can be anything, but Hate and Chaos work best. Filling the area with powerful hatred will repulse Jedi and Encourage Sith. Chaos, scenes of great horror, have a similar or stronger effect on the Jedi, though the complexity will make it more the task more difficult and much harder to overlook by your allies. Attempt it now, and then you may go.

"In theory..."

Kakuto began to walk the steps down from his throne to put himself on the same level as Spider.

"...but I have never had time enough to experiment, or a situation in which I could bare to risk it. Lust combined with equally strong imagery could work, possibly, though it would take some practice and some understanding of the target mind. If you were to show a Jedi the target of his repressed affection it would be an effective distraction, but it would take some doing.

The problem with other emotions is they become less universal. You can't just take a single image and try to produce a strong lustful reaction from a large group of people For instance I find Dathomir Witches to be extremely amusing, though most find them frightening. It is an aspected, hard to read thing--lust, but I imagine you have greater understanding than I. I have never had much need for the female gender, though I admit they are rather fun to look at. Which reminds me, Tell the other of your butchers, the Woman, that if she is not showing cleavage she is violating a law I have set for the Sith, and if she doesn't comply she'll be wearing a golden Bikini until she's strong enough to argue with me. (SEE- HOLONET)

But to keep on subject, it is a curious thing. You have plenty of room to pioneer it yourself, and I am most interested to see what you can come up with. You have come a long way, Spider, but you have much more to learn. Do not disappoint me. Is there anything else you wished to ask about?"

The pale skinned Dark Lord looked upon the newest of his order with a hidden anticipation, wondering which would serve and which he would have to kill, curious to find if this one would challenge him or be great help the order, perhaps both, or perhaps none. The future was always clouded in the Sith, and premonitions of actions to come were few and far between.

Kakuto couldn't help but laugh at how basic the question was. He had heard it many times as Dark Lord, but it never seemed to set in.

"Maltauros, Vjun, Vernza-Torrah, and Funestus. Go to only one of these planets. The force will tell you which. That is all I can say."

OOC: WARNING, this post is not for the faint of heart.

A Lambda-class shuttle carrying the Emperor, Lord Barabbas, to make a visit to the Dark Lord of the Sith.

The shuttle landed and the ramp lowered outside of the temple. Several Royal Guards exited and formed up outside of the ramp. Cineon exited the ship with his robes flowing through the air. Then several other men exited, carrying a hovering sort of wheelborrow, filled with dead bodies. Behind them two women were being carried, unable to walk.

"Please summon Master Ryu," he said to a worker, "I come here so he can bear witness to my spoils of war."

The wheelborrow was dumped and several bodies littered the floor. The men seperated the bodies into two groups:

First group:

Dhan-Jaroe Kenobi

Scorp

Zane Arcylte, clad in a pink Darth Vader costume

Second group:

Scorp, burned and shot several times

Zane, hole in his head

Kayla Mhin, arm and breasts were missing, lightsaber wound in the mouth.

Yousuu Ekimora, lungs destroyed by stomach acid.

The two prisoners:

Silla

Darsha

The entire group was put together from a group photo, and then an Imperial recorded what was done to the two prisoners.

The two women prisoners were siezed by royal guards and were stripped of their clothing. Barabbas basked in their fear as the were laid down on crosses and tied to them. Silla, however, was wrapped in a cloth so she was not naked. He would continue the rest of the crucifying process himself. He pulled out a pack of spikes, developed special for the ocassion. The crosses were then put right up so the two Jedi were attached by ropes alone; each wrist tied to a side, and the ankles chained.

He approached Silla and kissed her on the lips, and took his time doing so. He backed away a bit, "I like you. If you promise to turn to the dark side and be my mistress, I may let you live. Think about it," he said with a twisted grin and finished it off with a wink.

Darsha however, was given no such offer. He lifted four spikes out of a container, each one coated with Mercury. He threw them at her, a spike being driven through each hand and foot. Darsha screamed in pain as the mercury made contact with her blood. He spoke to her, "Don't worry, you'll have company; your dead companions will soon join you."

The crucifix remained in the room, as did Silla's. He looked into the camera, "Hello members of the Jedi Council. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Lord Barabbas, former Dark Lord of the Sith, and current ruler of the Galactic Empire. You are witnessing the grand opening of my new private business: Jedi Terminex. My slogan is 'You can't have manslaughter without laughter'. I hope you enjoy the presentation."

He walked away from the camera and waited for Kakuto to arrive.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

Kakuto stepped out of the main entrance to temple, watching with great joy as the 5 Jedi were crucified in the courtyard at the entrance of his temple. It brought a tear to his eye how well Cineon had lived up to his potential- surpassing even his greatest expectations. Kakuto clapped, something he had never done of any sith before, descending the stairs to greet Cineon face to face.

"Nine Jedi killed by your actions. I dare say you qualify as a corpse factory. If I did not consider this a worthy test of your skill I would be mad, as you have done things that even some Past Dark Lords have been too weak to accomplish. For this I feel you a entitled to the rights and privileges of a Sith Master. Congratulations, Lord Barbarras. You are now accepted within the ranks of some of the greatest Sith that ever lived."

OOC: WARNING, the following post is not for the faint of heart.

IC:

Lord Barabbas was mildly shocked by this, and was quite pleased to find this out. He bowed his head, "Thank you, my Lord. There is one thing better then 9 dead Jedi, though. 8 dead Jedi a new Sith... that is providing Miss Silla knows what's good for her." He looked over at her, "Isn't that right, m'lady?" He turned away from her smiling still. He walked over to the other three bodies not crucified, "With the exception of Master Kenobi, these bodies are from Scorp's first attempt to rescue a padawan from my hold. These will be sent to the Council with the tape that is being recorded."

He looked at the camera, "As you have already learned, your friend Scorp has arrived in several small boxes. He died trying to rescue the pink Darth Vader. He died when I put a crown of thorns on his head and imploded it on his head slowly. Parental guidance is suggested for the following."

Royal guards came with a large amount of toothpicks. They used the toothpicks as crude carving techniques and used them to cut through his Scorp's body already rotting body. The blood began to spill very early on, and all the blood was collected in a pale. The bones were not quite brittle, and many toothpicks were wasted on breaking through them. A few hits were required to finish them off. Scorp was then placed in 20 boxes the size of a cereal box. They were all placed in a larger box.

The blood from his body was then lifted up to the crucified Darsha, still alive, and the blood was poured all over her body.

"Now, the pink Darth Vader is Zane Arclyte. He was stoned. He survived, but was flailed in the process. I then cut off his arms and legs, burned his body and gave him 50 lashes. I assure you, his screams were music to my ears. I put his severed limbs, and his removed skin, in a meat grinder."

A container was brought in with said parts, which had an appearence as a cross between ground beef and cat food. He dumped the contents inside the large box, spreading it all over the top.

"The two breasts you found on top of the Zane smoothie belong to Kayla Mhin, the padawan Scorp had allowed to fall into my hands, and the point of the most recent rescue mission. Ara, you may use them as natural breast implants if you so desire. I hope you enjoyed this little presentation and make sure you thank Scorp for me; he's responsible for a new Sith Master. May the Force be with you!"

The video was then stopped. He put the tape inside one of the 20 boxes so the Jedi would have to look inside the boxes first to find the tape.

He walked over to Dhan-Jaroe and stapled a note to his chest:

"Dear Jedi Council. Inside of one of the numerous boxes inside of the additional crate I'm sending you contains a tape that depicts the fate of 9 Jedi that fell to my power. I suggest you watch it so you know what became of the other six. Yours truly, Lord Barabbas."

He then looked over to Kakuto, "The pink Darth Vader has a surveillance system providing us with a live feed. If the Jedi attempt to tamper with the suit, the suit will detonate and kill anyone within a yard of the suit."

The three dead Jedi were shipped to Coruscant...

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all

OOC: Don't mind me, the following couple of posts are just some personal development stuff based off of some new beginning in the Dark Jedi Order.

IC: The life cycle of living and dying was always present with in the Force. For most people this cycle was either something unknown or merely a nature philosophy held by the tree hugging kind. For those present in the higher existence though, this cycle wasn't only felt but experienced in ways unimaginable to the mortal mind. Life and death held equal importance, and the act of each offered so much in knowledge and development.

The life and death surrounding the Sith these past couple of days not only drew the attention of the Jedi but also a being far more mysterous. Apart of an order forgotten by most, this being sought to experience the full impact of death with in the temple. The emotions of hatred, satisfaction, and pride beamed with energy ripe for picking.

This being, once holding the name of Darth Sauron (before the current clone) had evolved far beyond the once confining limiting of a mortal existence. In the present this being was on the path of the trinity, something understood by only a few. Shrouded in the shadows of the Force from sight and sense, this being began the process of collecting the radiating energy....

QASWGKn.png

[The Order: Serving Il Cane Del Diavolo since May 15, 2002]

Nahstaa's ship dropped out of hyperspace above mimban, its sublight engines flaring to life as nahstaa piloted the massive hunk of interstellar metal down through mimbans atmosphere. Landing in one of the hangar bays, he exited and spread his awareness throughout the temple, finding out exactly who was here. Instantly he fell to the ground, cackling with glee at the massive presence of fear and terror being emmitted from the area of the dark lord, and another sith master he had yet to be aquainted with.

Pulling himself to his feet, he was drawn in that general direction, slowly being pulled towards the pain and suffering of jedi. Letting his feet and the force guide him, he closed his eyes as he walked, savouring the massive levels of emotion he could feel, feeding off of it. He finally found the general area, remaining to one side not so much to be polite, but rather so he didnt need to bother with talking just yet.

When he finally did snap out of his trance, nahstaa felt completely and utterly energised, his mind felt refreshed as did his body. As he became fully concious once again, he remembered the little gift he had for the dark lord. Pulling one of the dragons teeth out of his pocket, nahstaa aproached KR, tapping the tooth gently on his leg. Nodding his head, he said

"Dragons dont like high explosives."

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

"Excellent, Cineon. Let me know what comes of it."

Kakuto's eyebrow lifted as the tooth began to poke him in the leg. He turned slightly, extending his hand to take the tooth from Nahstaa's hand.

"You have done well, and as promised, you will be rewarded for your efforts. Follow me."

Kakuto turned again, heading now into the heart of the temple, leading him through corridor after corridor until they reached the throne room once again. Kakuto opened a compartment under the seat then began to root around.

"I found this a while back- presumably stashed here by a former Dark Lord..."

Quiet came Nahstaa's voice through the dank air, adding a simple "What is it?" as Kakuto's hand hit onto the handle of something heavy. Kakuto stood up with the object in his hands, his back turned to Nahstaa to keep it mysterious still.

"It's a...."

Kakuto began, interrupted by a tremendous BUZZ.

"CHAINSAW, MOTHA F****!"

The spinning blade of the saw came down on Nahstaa's shoulder, tearing his arm off as quickly as a lightsaber but 10 times as painful, sending scraps of flesh off in all directions. No sooner than the first arm hit the ground did Kakuto pull back and swing again, ripping off the remaining arm like the first. Sith Acolytes emerged from all directions as Kakuto deactivated the weapon, grinning cruelly at the mortified Nahstaa.

"Enjoy."

The armless Sith was overwhelmed by the Sith underlings, picked up and taken by force to the medical bay. Durasteel limbs and cybernetic implants began to appear from all sides and tubes were forced into his skin, his body cut open in a dozen places by surgical lasers. Ceramic armorplast was pain stakingly grafted to his bones in such a way so as not to obstruct blood flow. His arms were grafted on slowly, new ones, unstoppable metal ones with functions too numerous to name. A computer was installed in his chest, wired to his brain. Nahstaa's wounds were closed by no more than needle and thread, his brain stimulated back to consciousness only seconds after the procedure was pronounced completed. The Ceramic Armorplast began to harden slowly, making his body near indestructable. Kakuto stood at the Sith Lord's feet, a wry smile on his face.

"How do you feel?"

A manic grin spread across nahstaa's face as he was brought back into conciousness. Despite the excessive waves of pain coursing and convulsing through his body, he was stronger than he had ever been. holding one of his new hands up in front of him, he flicked through its schematics which were contained in the computer hardwired into his body. Twisting his hand around a full revolution, the tips of his fingers opened up into long, snake like tools. Holding two of the bionic tendrils close together, he flicked his hand towards one of the acolytes, and as he did so, the two tendrils extended, lodging in his chest and sending a massive electric shock through the man, stopping his heart instantly.

"Excellent. Youve just found yourself an all purpouse engineer, surgeon and technition. Is there anything that you need me to do for you?"

Nahstaa-1.jpg

"You are free to do what you like, for the moment. I understand the empire has need of somebody like you, so you are advised to go to Cardia."

Kakuto stepped away from the Table allowing Nahstaa ample space to move and stepping onto the dead acolyte.

"Aye, I will very soon. For now I will be making a few alterations to my body. Thankyou m'lord." Standing up, he nodded to KR, before retracting the mechanical tendrils back into his hand, and clenching his fist before releasing it again.

Heading down to one of the workshops, he began tinkering with his mechanical hands, adding small functions into them, as well as uploading all of the information he could find that he had access to. By the time he was finished, he was a living database and a completely self sufficient construction and modification engineer. He had instant access to profiles of the jedi, ship schematics, various pieces of history, and a whole range of other useful information. All that remained now was the armour.

Opening up his index finger, a laser moved forwards and into it from within his arm, and he began cutting scale shaped chunks of ceramics out of a large sheet of ceramic duraplast. Once he decided he had enough of the things, he began creating a wearable frame to mount them on, adding hydrolic support, and re-inforcing the framework around his back. Taking up the scale shaped ceramics once again, he lay them all flat on the workshop bench, before heading to a store room. It took him a while, but eventually he found exactly what he wanted. A bar of pure cortosis.

Taking the bar back up to the workshop, he fed it into a machine, before plugging into a computer terminal with one of his fingers. The machine melted down the cortosis, drawing it out in a thread, and twining it with another thread of durasteel. Once this was completed, he had the machine weave the wire into a mesh, before apply the mesh to the ceramic scales by hand. Once this was completed he finished the job by feeding the scales into a ultra-thermal resistant duraplast applicator, rendering each and every one of them completely black.

Leaving the scales where they were, he returned to the frame. Calling up his inbuilt computer, he set about constructing a set of special design schematics, before plugging into the terminal once more, and downloading them. Once he had initiated the proceedure, the machinery inside the workshop began manufacturing the final product, and then mounting it across the shoulders of the frame he had created earlier.

Finally, he could begin mounting the scales. Each scale was set in place carefully, and when he was finished he had created a set of light, flexible armour, that had more functions than just protection.

Getting into the armour wasnt easy, but once he was inside it, it was worth the effort. Immediately, two thin circuits slid out of the machine mounted across his shoulders, moving inside the armour and plugging into each of his mechanical arms. Experimentally, he extended the two telescopic claws from their position on the back of his shoulders, and a grin spread across his face. He now had a completely heat resistant set of armour, and a set of heat proof claws as well.

The machine on his back also provided life support. Through the tendrils plugged into his arms, it would feed carefully monitored amounts of filtered oxygen into his blood stream, which meant he would be able to survive in unbreathable environments, so long as he was wearing his armour.

Retracting the claws back into the machine, scales of armour slid back down over the two gaps, rendering the machine invisible and protected. This armour would be perfect.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

-an encrypted comm arrives for KR-

"Master Ryu, I forgot to give you this."

-The data was sent from Spider's ship to a compter on mimbin.-

"Enjoy the data, it should provide usefull."

-Spider shuts it out before any thing else is said. -

Carnage.jpg

Silla refused to take Cineon's offer. He nodded, "Very well, I accept rejection well. You will be rewarded for your decision."

He threw four spikes into her as well. "At least you are not treacherous to the Jedi, unlike your friend Ads-Gop Flif, who turned the second he was given a way out." The cloth falls off her body and the crucifix is risen up above the temple.

Darsha, who was still alive, witnessed her padawan being raised naked in front of her. The Emperor shook his head, "Young fools, only now... at the end do you understand. Now Silla, you will witness the true power of the dark side!"

Lord Barabbas, being the evil SOB that he is, always had a deep manifestation of the dark side welled up inside. He extended his fingertips and unleashed powerful lightning into the two surviving Jedi. Darsha died quickly, but Silla would suffer.

The lightning went through her body and was not killing her instantly. Instead, it raised the temperature of the mercury in the spikes and made it hotter. The mercury slowly melted away the veins in her body, and her skin became blue, as the skin itself would come to melt a little itself. Her heart exploded within her chest and her head limped down.

"Insolent fools."

The Royal Guards had been watching the cameras from Pink Vader's surveilance equipment. The suit, aside from cameras and mircrophones in the suit itself, it had several microbots that left the suit and went through the temple to observe the entire place. They reported this and he told Kakuto.

"My Lord, the Jedi have replaced Hou-Jo Poleb and Dhan-Jaroe Kenobi on the High Council. Ara-Lai Kaipi was ordered to step down by Dhan-Jaroe before his demotion, and Tares Vortex has agreed with the motion. The Jedi are in chaos on Coruscant."

barabbas4.jpg

The deaths of Silla and Darsha had fed the observing being well. The energies that escaped the dead Jedi were absorbed into a new form of existence. A higher plain few knew about where the energy could be used in ways hardly imagined. Today the circle of life was rotating once again, which allowed Celedon to develop something even more beyond life or death....

QASWGKn.png

[The Order: Serving Il Cane Del Diavolo since May 15, 2002]

Cineon looked to his guards, "Ready my shuttle for immediate take-off."

He walked up to Kakuto and Nahstaa, "My Lord, I will now take my leave; there is still much in the Empire that must be done. My fleet has reached the capacity in which I can man my ships. With the Jedi confused from their attack, I'm going to take advantage of this situation and attack Artus and wipe out the Rebels there. I have other plans, but that is a key planet that I want back. I wish you well in your endeavors."

Lord Barabbas walked into his Lambda-class shuttle and left Mimban.

barabbas4.jpg