Mimban

Darth Heretic

*Kakuto held up his comm and listened as Montar made him aware of the Situation. Kakuto took a great amount of satisfaction out of Renin's dissapearance and Jareth's progress. Three more Sith were being added to his ranks, and in timely fashion...*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Above the stom-ridden planet, the Ogariv II and the Astra Mist came out of hyperspace one right after the other. The two ships then kicked in their sublight engines, and headed towards the planet itself. As the ships neared the atmosphere, which would rip and shred any normal ship to peices, Quietus reached out, and parted the skies so that the Astra Mist could make it through undamaged. Quietus himself didnt need to clear the path for his own ship, as the plating on his countered the storms that ripped other ships apart. Once the Astra Mist was through, Quietus let the storms rage again, and the hole closed tight.

Slowly both ships made their way to a landing, side by side, and less then a minute later, Quietus was exiting his ship and heading towards the temple.

I have returned my lord...

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

After several days of careful forging and construction, a mechanical monster lay on a table of durasteel surounded by various droids who painstakingly assembled their masterpiece.

Hardened cortosis-laced steel armor marked with various sith runes covered a hideous 8 foot frame of a body.

White-silver eyes shone through a masque forged to exacting specifications by Jareth's request pay homage to great sith warriors of old.

Within a cortosis lined chest piece lay Jareth's organs. His heart, no longer beating, was hooked to a very simple vascular system which supplied his brain with enough blood and oxygen to function at their previous levels.

The droids constructed a complex nervous system to give that brain control of arms and limbs with power to crush even the hardest substances known to man or alien alike. Clawed talons jerked and flexed as the medical droids tested the circutry of the legs and feet, and Jareth's new arms bent and gyrated as their systems were powered up.

There was still one task left to complete, start the heart and breathe life back into the powerful Sith master Jareth Vermillios.

For this task, dark alchemy and insurmountable power would be needed.

Humbly, a small medical droid floated through the sith temple and came to rest in a respectful pose at the feet of the dark lord.

"It is done my master" The droid spoke in his electronic voice, "He is ready for you now."

Alora and Tekkan left the Astra Mist and approached Quietus. Now that they had left the influence of the ysalimiri she could feel the dark power radiating from her Master. Reaching his side, she swept down on one knee, letting the dark energies surround her...

"My life for yours Master. What would you have me do?"

She could feel the familiar presence of the Dark Lord as she'd met him before... Having seen his holonet broadcast, she flicked open the front of her robes to reveal that she was wearing what he had ordered... She remained in her lowered position before Quietus, very much aware that Tekkan didn't like how she had become so subversant towards the Masters... in his mind she could see him silently fuming that she would lower herself to such a point, apparantly she had been more headstrong before...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Quietus looked towards the temple, feeling Kakuto and others scattered throughout the building. He turned back to Tekkan, and gave him a reasuring nod before focusing back upon Alora.

"You may rise Alora...You do not serve me, and I do not expect you to bow down to me anymore. You are beyond that now, you have grown in your power and presence since you left my guidance. Come... we shall find Kakuto, and your mind shall be set straight."

Quietus then turned from both of them and walked through the main temple doors, seeking out Kakuto, and finding him in one of the main rooms.

"My Lord.."

The Sith Master dropped to a knee, and waited for the commands that were sure to come

1fE1uLv.png

An isolated TIE fighter registered as missing in the empire's database pulled out of hyperspace and into orbit around Mimban. Horus knew what he was returning to. The blood in his veins seemed veins boil as he watched the desolate orb in front of him. Such was the hate he held inside.

He'd once thought that the slaughtering would wane his anger, but he was mistaken. With each murder the yearning within grew stronger, demanding more death, more agony. It consumed his consciousness completely now. He had no control over himself, for it was the darkside that held the keys to his soul. A week ago Mimban had beckoned, and Horus had obeyed its call.

His hands firmly gripped the fighter's controls as he steered the ship forward. ”œSend identification files to base control.”

1099863708_rusforinth.jpg

Death is but the end of the beginning.

((Ick. Yall posted while I was writing this one.))

Welcome, my Brothers and Sister, back to the temple of the Dark Lord. I will be with you in a moment.

*Kakuto acknowledged all of the Sith that came to him, trying not to leave so abruptly to follow the droid to medical bay. On the way he cleared Horis Forinth to land. Kakuto Entered the bay and looked with great interest at what had been done to Jareth. He admired his initiative to get rid of the inefficient carbon based flesh that used to make up his body in favor of a much more efficient implement. Kakuto touched the chest of the biomechanical master of the Sith.*

"Ah, Jareth, Jareth, Jareth... What have you done to yourself now? You're a killing machine, literally. And you need me to finish the construction..."

*Kakuto began to circle the body idly.*

"You forgot something vital, though, Jareth. The Ability to use the force comes from a Midichlorian, and midichlorians are found in blood. Being as you're mostly metal now you will have far fewer Midichlorians. That is why I myself had chosen never to do something like this- admirable as it may be..."

*Kakuto picked up a very thick tube with matching needle, which in itself was quite large- Like a Turkey baster.*

"Your own blood was spilled, and getting enough of it in you to retain your ability to use the force was... Shall we say, too much for our simple droids. But hope is not lost..."

*Kakuto connected the tubing to a valve in the Mechanical Jareth, implanting the needle in his own arm. The air was pumped out until the blood reached the valve, which opened to introduce the dark crimson to Jareth's system. Kakuto held his hand above Jareth's heart.*

"I am spilling my own blood so that you may live again, again with the power you once had and more. I am, shall we say, donating a sizable portion of my midichlorians, which unlike you now I can regenerate, to complete you..."

*Small bolts of force lightening were sent from Kakuto's stretched fingeres into the dormant heart, stimulating the muscles and making it pump once more. The blood went from his arm and was slowly pushed into Jareth's small circulatory tract, his mind and body coming back fully in reaction. Once filled Kakuto closed the valve and pulled the pump out of his own arm, blood leaking from him slowly. Kakuto touched two fingers to the now draining pool of blood, and with it he drew on a crude eight pointed star- Kakuto Ryu's Symbol.*

8pointstar.jpg

"As long as you're loyal to me you will live. Rise- Jareth. You are born again."

From the shadow inside the Temple of what was Mimban, The Sith Lord Renin appeared from the darkness of that shadow. He carried a man, unconscious, and two lightsabers. One was his and the other was for the women named Alora. He marched through the halls, only showing his demented smile and hiding every thing else under his hood. He came to stairs that led deep into the ground, under the temple. At the bottom of the stairs he had finnally reached the cell blocks. But these weren't your average Imperial cells. They were old and were made from imputable metal that not even a Wookie on stimulaters could break through. The walls were stained with blood and skeletons of different creatures were chained to the walls. Darkness filled the room almost making it impossible to see.

Renin smiled as he opened one of the cages, and tossed the man in.

"Get use to the darkness, get use to the cold, and get use to the fear you are feeling. For it will consume you one day."

Renin turned on one heel and waved his hand. The cage door slammed shut and then locked the man inside. He would not like what he would be seeing once he had awaken.

The Sith Lord reached back up to the first floor of the temple. He looked at the saber as he walked through the halls. He could remember hearing roomers about Alora's memories being wiped. He wondered if she would remember him and the first time they met. No one had knew, but when Renin first saw her and their eyes met, he had fallen what he believed was love. As a young boy he dreamed of her every night during his training. He had never told any one this because he felt he would never see her again and things wouldn't happen. The Sith Lord hoped that would change as he walked into the room where Alora was.

His heart stopped as he entered and saw her holding hands with another man. Luckily he wasn't seen, so instead, he saved the embarrassing moment and placed her saber on a table that was by the door then left unnoticed. The young man held his chest trying to keep his pain inside for another time, but the thought of seeing her with another man was unbearable. He hid his emotions and went inside the room where Kakuto and Jareth.

The Sith Lord noticed that Jareth wasn't him self. He was now more machine then man, but he still was Jareth and he could feel his presence of the force still flowing in the air. Renin looked at Kakuto and closed his eyes.

Mi Lord, I have captured a being who might be useful for your services. Im going to Coruscant to see if I can gather any other scum who would suit as your puppets.

With that said through the force, Renin walked away from the room and headed into the temple's hanger. He found a suitable shuttle that would be perfect for gathering hopefuls for this new Sith Sub group that he would be leading. The young man punched the controls and took off from the hanger. The boosters rocketed as he entered hyper space.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

The first sound to hit Jareth's mechanized ears was a whirring high pitched squeal. He tried to leap to his feet and reach for his lightsaber only to find himself paralyzed, in a daze, and staring upward to a bright white light.

As the noise threatened to drive him mad, panic rose in his chest. He felt his heartbeat in rapid succession like a herd of stampeding ronto on Tatooine.

Closing his eyes once more, he felt warmth run through what was left of his vascular system. The warmth carried a chaos, and a familiar essence which he instantly recognized. The force, and more specifically the darkside of the force. Reaching through it for knowledge, his brain started to awaken to his new body. The revered sith master's arms were the first to rise from the durasteel table on which his body was constructed. His fingers flexed and retracted under his own control, and he chanced trying to sit up gently.

Bending at the waist, he slowly rose and swung his mechanical legs and clawed feet over the side. The metal talons struck the ground within the sith temple with a cold metallic clank and he rose to rest the tremendous weight of his body on them.

After raising to his full height, of over 8 and a half feet, he opened his eyes again to see himself towering over the dark lord of the sith Kakuto Ryu, his long time friend and brother within the order.

Instantly dropping to one knee in a motion that was incredibly fluid for one who just woke up a cyborg, he bowed his head low and diverted his eyes from the great one. A medical droid draped a cloak of black marabi over his shoulders, and Jareth used his new hands to clasp it about himself before speaking.

"Master, I am forever in your debt....I did not expect that I would ever weild the force again. You have carried out my requests and then given me so much more than I could ever repay, the chance to be what I once was within the force. I swear my allegiance in this new form to you once more."

Jareth remained in his position of servitude at the Dark Lord's feet and awaited the order to rise.

Alora had stood again, following Quietus into where the Dark Lord was but upon seeing him had lowered herself again to the submissive position. It was now ingrained in her. Maybe it would change if she got her memories back. It was obvious that Tekkan was disturbed by it. She only rose to her feet when the Dark Lord had left the room.

She felt something. Someone had come and gone, but she recognised something... she dropped Tekkan's hand and headed towards the table, seeing a saber hilt lying on it. Bird of Prey... this is mine... I remembered making this when I made my feline predator hilt... what's it doing here? She picked it up, turning it over in her hands. There was residue of someone having cleaned it but no sign of who that had been.

She clipped it onto her belt and moved back to stand next to Tekkan again holding his hand, entwining their fingers while she waited.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

*Kakuto was a weakened by cutting his own midichlorians, but he'd never let anyone know. It was temporary, but it was a horrible inconvienience none the less. Kakuto turned his palm upward and flipped his fingers up, signalling him to stand.*

"Now, Jareth, there is more work to be done. Follow me."

*Kakuto walked down the hall, Jareth at his side, finding Montar and Alora yet again. Right where he had left them.*

"Now, what is it you've come to request of me?"

"Yes, my master" Jareth's mechanical voice howled from within his vocabulator.

As the two sith left the medical bay, Jareth reached a clawed hand out toward a table and pulled his sabers to his hand. Detaching the two ends of his two sided saber, he placed both halves in a pocket within his cloak, and then clipped his other saber to his hip.

Jareth ducked through a door into a room with other sith who were waiting the Dark Lord's attention, and then rose to his full height stretching his legs and arms to loosen them.

After relaxing to a less menacing height, he waited patiently for the Dark Lord's work to be done, and for his new orders.

As the Dark Lord returned, Alora again fell to her knee in respect for the Masters. She knew what Quietus had said, but it didn't make a difference at this point in time, so ingrained was her programming. Head still bowed in respect she addressed the Dark Lord.

"I was told that it would need both you and Master Quietus to restore my memories Mi'Lord."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Quietus nodded to Alora, before turning to the forms of Kakuto and the new Jareth.

"Well well Jareth...apparently that last fight left you worse off then we all feared. But no matter, for you have returned to us more powerful then ever, and that is a good thing."

He nodded to the cyborg, and turned his eyes to Kakuto, the Dark Lrd himself.

"My lord, as I told you earlier, both Darth Havoc and Geki twisted Alora to their own cruel creations, ripping from her what she depended upon during her training. She has become a mere shell of what she truely should be, and what she truely is capable of. Her memories prior to her enslavement by Havoc have been ripped from her mind, and I wish to give her back the freedom to not be some puppet to someone else's will. But for this, I will need your help..."

1fE1uLv.png

With a wearied sigh, Faust fires up his engines and the Bhelliom blasts into space, vanishing into the ether via its hyperdrive engines.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Jak wakes, and finds himself in the prison his master had theft him in. Jak gets and walks over to the darkest corner of the cell, and sits down to wait for his master to return, or to meet the Sith Lord himself.

vendetta2.jpg

Father and Mentor To Angel Tiberias

The Bhelliom re-emerges from hyperspace, its mission to Coruscant completed. Landing, the ship ejects the stunned, frozen and limbless bodies of the zombies, their faces contorted in pain, teeth chattering and gnashing. Spearing them, Faust hefts the bodies up and takes them into the lower levels of the temple for "processing". Of the possible side effects by their probably feasting, Faust remains silent, sure that it'll prove all the more lethal for the Jedi.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

*Kakuto cracked his knuckles and raised his hand to first order Jareth.*

"Faust has just delivered a parcel to us. With your new situation I suspect you'd be optimal to process it. Go to the lower levels and get to work. I should think it would seem a touch familiar to your previous job..."

*The Dark Lord went over to his throne and sat, signaling for Alora to sit on the floor in front of him. The overly subservient Sith Lord responded without question. Kakuto extended his hand and began to feel Alora out with the force, getting a sense for Havoc's work. He may have been weakened by his overly generous donation to Jareth, but he was still quite powerful and knowledgeable enough to do this without great challenge.*

"Ahh, he may have put some effort into this but like all his dealings whilst he was the Dark Lord, it was done half assed. This shouldn't take too long..."

*Kakuto's dark presence began to overwhelm her, the force becoming a twisting torrent of chaos. Her eyes began to deceive her as reality disappeared, being replaced by only darkness and shadow. Only by the white light of a slightly illuminated eight-pointed star that she sat in the middle of was she able to see anything. It was necessary to deny her senses to get her mind focused inwardly. A sort of forced meditation, only much more so. Kakuto nodded for Montar to begin probing her mind and finding the locked partitions...*

Quietus walked over and stood on one side of Alora, signalling for Tekkan come some stand on the other.

"Im going to have to probe your mind aswell Tekkan, to get the memories that the two of you shared..."

Calmly, Quietus placed his palm downward above Alora's head, and closed his eyes to focus on the task at hand. With Kakuto pushing Havoc and Geki's influence aside, Quietus slowly went to work deconstructing the influence within the Sith's mind. After about ten minutes, Quietus had removed all traces of influence on Alora that had come from Havoc. With a smile, his eyes still closed, he moved to the connetion with Geki. His connection was much weaker, and so it took only but a few moments to destroy his influence.

"Now for the memories..."

Quietus slowly, and carefully probed Aloras mind, deeper then many thought possible, and searched out the string of memories, starting with Alora's memory of finding her parents. The memories should still be intact in a chain, so pulling one should reveal the others. It took little effort or time to pull the time Alora spent as Montar's apprentice, between finding her parents dead, her attacking Montar, all the way to the point in which Alora left to do what she desired.

Quietus turned to Tekkan, his eyes opening as he spoke.

"Now is where you come in..."

Quietus reached out, and started to probe Tekkan's mind, slowly at first. He felt the man resist, and pulled back slightly, waiting for him to get used to the feeling, and so the process continued...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, Quietus lowered his hands, and sighed, opening his eyes.

"It is done..."

He touched Alora's shoulder, pulling her back to reality as he nodded to Tekkan and Kakuto.

"THank you both for your help..."

1fE1uLv.png

Jak got up from the cornor in his cell. He walked over to the door. He called out.

"Anyone there? I need something to eat. Or drink. Anyone, plese answer."

Jak waited for an answer. He strained his ears for the slightest sound. Nothing. Jak sighed. He slide down the wall. He looked to the ground and focused his energy on a rock. He focused as hard as he could to lift it. The rock moved slightly up. Then it shot straight to the wall and broke. Jak was amazed.

"Wow, I nerever knew I could do that."

Jak continued to lift littl rocks off the ground.

vendetta2.jpg

Sensing the presence of force use at work in the bowels of the Temple, Faust sweeps down into the depths, wondering about how such a jagged, uncouth, wild, sloppy, and unfocused use of the force could be felt echoing from the temple.

The cold killer makes his way to Jak's door, peering in with detached interest, hearing him complain about a lack of food.

Fool...

Two icy blue eyes gaze into the door as Faust works his own, smaller, subtler force use on the prisoner. He would give him something to complain about.

With a scrape and gentle series of squeezes, Darth Luciferian erodes the lining of Jak's stomach, exposing it to the harsh, acidic juices with in. Slowly the digestive juices begin to then eat away at the large ulcer that is Jak's stomach, doubling him over in pain beyond pain and shattering any human effort to concentrate.

"The Dark Lord may be with you soon," Faust laughs, lifting the very thoughts out of the prisoner's head. "Though in the end you may or may not appreciate it when he turns his attention to you. We shall see..." Letting out a chill and maniacal laugh, Luciferian exits back upstairs, leaving the prisoner to writhe in agony as his own body turned against him.

Presenting himself before masters Ryu and Quietus with a kneel, the white cloaked and hooded Luciferian speaks up. "My lords, the prisoner Jak will need special attention soon as the fool is daring to try his hand at the force untrained." His cold blue pits meet the Dark Lord's own eyes. "How may I be of service to you now that my mission has been accomplished?"

Unbiddingly Alora moved to follow the Dark Lord's wishes, sitting before him and letting him enter her mind. She could feel his dark presence descend upon her, relishing the darkness but flinched, wincing as the white light appeared around her... the hesitation only brief as she recognised his symbol.

She felt Quietus probe her mind, felt the presence of both Master's as the programming Havoc had done was stripped from her. The sensation that caused was relief, but strangely enough when it came to what Geki had done, the connection he had created linking the two together, her mind secretly fought the removal, a scream escaping her lips as it was torn from her. Tears ran down her cheeks from it's loss.

More tears followed as her memories were restored, filling up the empty recesses that had been what her mind had become. She now recalled everything that had happened, her parents murder, her longing for revenge. Coming across Montar and trying to shoot him down in cold blood but failing miserably only to be taken on as his Sith Apprentice. Meeting with Darla, Renin, Tarran, Sirvani & John. Her first meeting with Tekkan, a smile coming to her face as she recalled pulling her blaster on him when she thought he was an Imperial officer as she had just come out of a battle involving them where she had thought her master killed. Everything returned. She was aware of Tekkan's presence, reminding her of their time together, the memories of their encounter on Corellia... and the interuptions from Havoc.

Her head felt fuzzy, full. She didn't know that having her memories restored would be so emotionally and mentally draining as it turned out to be. Awareness returned as she felt Quietus place his hand on her shoulder, bringing her back to reality. Another memory returned and with a look of mischief in her eyes she stood, approaching her old Master first and giving him a quick hug then, boldly, doing the same to the Dark Lord before she moved back to Tekkan's side, slipping into his warm embrace, resting her head against his shoulder.

While the memories of the 'old Alora' had returned, she still retained the extra training methods she had learnt under both Havoc and Geki. She would use all of the skills to become a better Sith.

Turning back towards the Masters, Alora's soft voice whispered,

"Thankyou both."

Mischief again shining in her eyes, her voice taking on indignation as her gaze fell upon that of her old Master.

"But please... haven't Tekkan and I had enough interuptions?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Jak shook off the pain he had felt in his stomic.

"Who was that?" Jak said to himself.

THe pain Jak had felt was horrible. His stomic felt like it was going to explode. The pain was unbareable. He thought he was going to die.

"If he could do that to me. Then the things I could do are endless."

Jak smiled to himself. He continued to levitate the rocks in his cell.

vendetta2.jpg

Quietus nodded, holding back a smirk as he looked at the renewed Alora. Her past had been given back to her, and there was little that could be said in regards to the actions that had progressed in those moments.

He turned to Kakuto, speaking silent words before turning back Alora.

"I take it you remember where your room was Alora? As far as I know, it is still empty..."

He smirked, and dismissed Alora and Tekkan before turning back to Kakuto, and nodding his head.

"What now my'lord?"

1fE1uLv.png

Alora grinned cheekily at his smirk,

"I can now"

She felt a certain light-heartedness, a certain sense of freedom having her memories restored and the sensations were still causing her to feel slightly giddy with the emotional torrent that had surged through her. The dark energies of Mimban added to the sensations as she grabbed hold of Tekkan's hand, nodding respectfully towards both Sith Masters before dragging a quite willing Hunter along with her to where she remembered her old room to be.

"So many memories... it's amazing just how much I'd lost my love..."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

*Kakuto first addressed Alora and Montar...*

"Renin will soon be returning with a truck load of hopefuls to train. I expect that you should take your pick of the best ones to take on as you're apprentices. They'll be taking a bit of training first to work as a team, so they won't immediately be all yours. Right now you may do as you like. That is all."

*Kakuto waved them away, smirking at his intention to give Alora the time she so desired with Tekkan. Feeding her relationship was in the best interest of the Sith. Kakuto next turned to Faust.*

"Well, Faust, you have proven time and time again that you are far more talented than most can even imagine. Your small task was done with the greatest of ease, an efficiency I appreciate. I think making Coruscant the world's biggest duracrete grave yard is trial enough for me. Congratulations, Faust, I declare you Master of the Sith. Right now I have nothing more for you to do. Soon--but not yet. Until then you may do as you please."

After waiting for a short while, nahstaa searched the force for his masters presence, and was surprised when he couldnt find it in her room, let alone anywhere in the temple. Deciding it would be worth the risk of entering her chambers when she wasnt there, Nahstaa opened the door, and called out

"Master?" When he was answered only by silence, he continued into the chamber, and found a note with his name on it. Reading through it, he shoved it into his pocket, before walking out, and closing the door behind him with the force.

Reaching out with the force once again, he sought for a familiar presence within the temple. The closest thing he found to someone he knew was the master going by the name montar, and he had never even spoken to the man, simply having been in his presence for a short while, when he had first come to this place.

As he searched, he found another, more powerful and ambitious than the rest. He put his money on that man being the Dark lord. Following his instincts to the man, he stopped short outside a door, and decided it would definately be prudent to knock. Doing so, he waited for permission to enter.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

An Imperial Shuttle came out from hyper space and into Mimbans atmosphere. Thunderous clouds formed towards the Ship as Renin kept his hands hard onto the controls. He kept the ship steady has it went through extreme turbulence and dodged the electricity that shot from the clouds. Quickly the shuttle broke away from the clouds and soars towards the Sith Temple. Renin placed the ship slowly down onto a platform and turns the ships power off. The Sith Lord ran his fingers through his hair, trying to calm his nerves from the flight through the atmosphere. He always hated landing at this foresaken planet. He rose from his chair and walked down the ships halls. Renin opened a door where the hopefuls had been kept in a cage. He smiled as he watched the piled bodies that laid on top of each other, motionless.

" Alright ladies. Time to get you girls ready."

Renin turned the electric cages off that surrounded the hopefuls. The Sith Lord picked them up with the force and removed them from the cages and placed them into a large wooden box with a few holes on a cart. Renin pressed a slab on the side of the wall that lowered the cart on a cargo elevator. The elevator platform slightly touched the ground, as Renin stood on it with the cart and cargo box. He whistled as he began to push the cart into the temple. He smiled as he walked by all who smiled and wondered what's in the box.

When he came to the stairs that led to the holding cells, Renin levitated the box with the force and carried it with him down the stairs. When he reached the bottom, he found Jak trying to levitate a rock. Rolling his eyes, he rose his other hand and force slammed Jak into the wall. Then he opened the cell and threw cargo box, containing the four hopefuls, into a wall. The wooden box slammed heavily, tossing pieces at Jak. The Sith Lord smiled and gleamed towards Jak.

" Tsk tsk tsk, your pathetic fool trying to use the force. Maybe you and the rest can learn some thing all in good time."

Renin whiped his head at Jaks hands, in disaprovel The Sith Lord rose his hand and clutched it into a fist. The legements and bones slowly crunched in Jak's hand. One by one each bones snapped into pieces, sending painful nerves into Jaks brain.

" With your hands broken, I hope you learn a lesson of the force. If you dont understand why I broke your hands, then you are a fool."

With that, Renin turned as his capped flapped behind him. But before leaving he sigh for he had forgotten some one. He reached his arm into the shadows and grabbed a young man by the hair. He pulled him out and threw him into the cage with the rest of the pothetic weaklings.The sound of his armor echoed through the air of the chambers. Then slowly disapeared as he walked up the stairs. Still hidig his eyes he walked into the room where all the Sith were gathered. He leaned agianst the wall by the door. His eyes glanced at Alora, who didnt notice him. No one seem to except for Kakuto. He waited for when he was called to step forth.

(( Alright you guys, in the cell is Xyn, Syn, Jak, Karma, and Stykin. I feel like Im missing some one. Oh well.))

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Syn could not clearly remember exactly happened, after a brutal hit he swept into a state of unconciousness. There was no feasible way to measure time in the windowless prison other than mentally ticking the minutes.

Unable to remain still with his agitation, Syn spent those unmeasured hours pacing the small cell. He tried to ignore the aching wounds where he was seemingly hit. His arm, thigh and torso had been bandaged from where he worked previously. The young man felt that his wounds had only been dressed to keep his living body as reserves for further testing. For how much longer he will be kept for reserves, Syn did not want to dwell.

"This seems troublesome.."

P3UXctm.gif

"Welcome to my humble abode." Jak said to the new comers.

"Karma. I haven't seen you in awhile."

Tears were streaming down Jak's face. Both hands were broken. Jak sighed, as he looked up to the celling.

vendetta2.jpg