Carida

Darth Heretic

OOC: Thanks man, it was a great fight.

IC:

Still aboard the Avchia, Vice-Admiral Forn Dodonna was busy securing the ship for transport back to Alliance headquarters when the announcement came. The Imperial forces were being routed and destroyed utterly, but someone had secured the Ralroost's self-destruct mechinism -- one shuttle could not get away fast enough. But the day was theirs...

Forn waited until the last remnents of Imperial sabotage had been removed -- with no one left to activate them, there was no longer any danger of being atomized -- before she gave her next commands to the Alliance and Hutt forces on Cardia. But when she did, the CommNet was clogged with battle assessments, orders to reform units, and general victory celebrations. But one word from the Admiral was sufficient to clear the comms.

"Everyone, you have all fought valiantly, and far beyond the call of duty. And though we have carried the day here, there is still more that we must do in order to secure a lasting peace. The Empire still holds our leader, and they still hold sway over other innocent worlds. We must go on, on to CORUSCANT!"

As Forn switched channels, there was an eruption of cheers.

--comm to Hutt Fleet Commander--

"Tell me, Commander, are you up for another fight? The Empire still holds our Admiral Black, and we're going to need your help..."

--end comm--

Of the force she had brought (five MC90a Mon Cals [plus starfighters], 40 B-wings, and 24 Skipray Blastboats), the Rebellion had lost some 12 of their B-wings, five of Forn's Blastboats, approximately two-fifths of the starfighters, and one Mon Calamari cruiser. Considering all the Empire had lost this day, Forn was happy, but each death in her fleet registered in her brain.

Meanwhile, shuttles from the three least damaged of her remaining cruisers flew carefully down to the surface of Cardia, to evacuate all Alliance personnell as could be retrieved. The fourth was too badly damaged to both send shuttles, or recover starfighters -- she, along with the Avchia, would have to be towed back to base -- back home.

"Captain Dyson," she said over the Comm to her faithful lieutenant, "Please inform me when the Fleet is ready to depart."

And with that, Forn made her way, along with her men, back to the Avchia's hanger.

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

"The Emperor has made a critical error, and the time for our

attack has come..." Mon Mothma, Return of the Jedi

*The wookiee saw it all happening before his eyes. The imperial began to fight like it was their last stand, which told the jedi master right away that their powerful war ship had lost at the hands of the rebel fleet. *

And a day that would go down in history...

*The jedi master turned to see the three jedi starfighters race in a each one droped a sonic mine over the imperial base. The sounds was deafening. He saw the imperial stormtroopers fly high into the sky. The wookiee than held up his hand.*

"Now you and your troops may move in. Leave the high ranking officers alive. I want to deal with them myself."

*Kirlocca watched as all 30 rebel seals ran in. Their fire was acurate. The wookiee let out a breath and then followed behind them. He knew that this was just one of many battles to come...and the wookiee would have to face them all...*

OOC: At ease, WJ, we won...there are no Imps left.

Now back behind the stick of her Blastboat, Forn Dodonna sends out word for the fleet to form back up to head for home. Placing the defense of their newly liberated territory under the command of the contingent of Huttese forces, the Vice-Admiral called up a pair of hyperspace tugs to bring the Avchia and the Freedom back to repair facilities. Though the momentum of this war was now firmly in Alliance hands, it was not yet time to push on to final victory.

Soon enough, the tugs had arrived. By then, the vast majority of the Alliance's manpower was ready to leave, there were just a few ground troops and casualties to bring up from the surface (and one hyperactive wookiee Jedi master). But first, she sent a communication back home, to inform those still there of what had been done here at Cardia...

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

OOC: Sorry bout that.( I didn't read his post fully.)

*The jedi master looked at his troops as the two jedi starfighter landed from their run. They had taken out anything that remained of the imperial base...meaning that there was nothing left.*

Strange...A victory yes...yet...I feel that...

*The jedi master shook his head, not willing to think about what he was going to say...He knew a jedi should never even have the thought. He looked at his small team. A rebel ship had landed and was waiting for them to board.*

"Rebel troops, your part is done. Jedi head back to the Jedi."

*Kirlocca watched as both groups left him alone on the planet. Something held the wookiee on the planet...he wasn't sure why....he turned around as a blast of wind hit him, sending his robes flying into the air. He then moved towards his own jedi star fighter and would head back to the jedi...*

Moving around the planet the Hutt ships form their defensive position. TSeveral drop ships unload Hutt Troops to survey the ground on Cardia. The Hapan battle Dragon moves it's course towards the front of the Nal Huttan, while within the Hutt forces ready the net bombs for the next battle.

Commander: Report to me any sign of life. I do not want any surprises.

Private: Yes sir!

-comm to Forn-

We will stay on Cardia and ensure it's safety. We await our next assault. Comm us here when you wish to rendevous.

Now is your time to die...

Smoke and rubble littered the compound. Corpses of fallen prisoners and slaves were strewn about the central area.

Here and there imperial soldiers were being rounded up or lifeless bodies lay. Captain Braedi strolled about the compound flanked by his personal body guard made up of two towering Noghri.

The orders placed the men began to move out as the contingent of Hutt soldiers took over guard.

The rebel soldiers poured out of the small bunker entrance that was once heavily fortified. The roar of shuttles greated them. All rebel soldiers were commanded to disembark for the shuttles which would be taking them to one of the new cruisers that the rebel fleet had acquired.

After being loaded the shuttles lifted off one by one with all aboard. It was the rebels day. They had fought hard and the soldiers aboard the ships for the most part were jovial about the victory, save for those who had lost friends in combat.

The flight was short as the shuttles entered the bays of the massive cruisers. All rebellion personal were aboard and ready to regroup on Gala for their next push towards independance.

AdBlack.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

"Never tell me the odds!"

Forn was, and always had been, a woman of action. As such, she was again at the helm of her personal Skipray Blastboat while she observed the rest of the fleet as they formed up to head for home. The acknowledgement from the Hutt fleet's commander had been short and to the point, and she appreciated their committment to defend the Alliance's newly-liberated territory.

After an hour of flitting around among the large ships of the fleet, making sure everything was set with the hyperspace tugs, as well as the personnel shuttles, Forn was ready to give the order to return to Gala. But oddly enough, she had not recieved a reply of any kind in regards to the announcement of the victory here. After weighing various options in her mind, however, she decided that she ought to head back anyway.

"All craft, prepare to make the jump to lightspeed," Forn ordered, flying in the lead starfighter formation. "Three, two, one... Engage!"

As one, the many ships of the mighty fleet peeled out of the Cardian ionasphere and into hyperspace, on their way home once again.

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

Exiting hyperspace in the close planet of Cardia the Private aboard the corellian corvette opened his comm link.

His majesties palace is being attacked. We must look after our interests. Leave two ships here and the rest proceed home. There we can ready our assault before de-activating the net bombs that were launched.

The ships above Cardia ready themselves for hyperspace and take off.

Now is your time to die...

• 2 months later...

With in the once Imperial controlled command compound, a single man stands infront of one of the last remaining computer systems. The display before him illuminates the agent's armor and gun, slung over his shoulder. The agent works skillfully over the system, downloading any information the Directive deemed worthy. Weapon statistics, troop configurations, even down to minor things like arrivals and departures of ships on the base.

An hour later, all the information the Directive found and wanted was collected by the agent. Soon, the information was put to use as information trials were soon being followed. Silently, the agent disappeared once again into the shadows....

• 3 weeks later...

Disguised quite effectively as a harmless meteorite as it enters the atmosphere, the probe droid begins its assignment and impacts upon the surface of the planet, extracting itself to provide ample reconnaissance without further detection due to its small size. From a specially-tuned antenna, it begins to send out trace bursts of information to be piggybacked on local HoloNet transmissions. It bears no markings of any kind, and is equipped to handle all terrain, even underwater.

In the darkness we may lurk,

Ever eager for dirty work,

Try to find us if you dare,

But danger lurks, be warned, beware!

Disguised quite effectively as a harmless meteorite as it enters the atmosphere, the probe droid begins its assignment and impacts upon the surface of the planet, extracting itself to provide ample reconnaissance without further detection due to its small size. From a specially-tuned antenna, it begins to send out trace bursts of information to be piggybacked on local HoloNet transmissions. It bears no markings of any kind, and is equipped to handle all terrain, even underwater.

Spaming...nulled.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

• 3 months later...

Sith Lightning exited hyperspace high above the atmosphere of Cardia. Barabbas looked down at the planet. "Yes... yes, this will be a good place to start. To rebuild the Imperial war machine."

He brought his ship through the atmosphere and landed at the old Imperial base. A grunt who had survived the battle long ago was digging through rubble, looking for more supplies. He sent the Force through the room, "Look at me!"

The grunt instinctly snapped to attention and sounded off, scared to death by the sudden company. Barabbas walked over to him, "At ease soldier. I am Yahn, the now Emperor of the Galactic Empire. I have a mission of importance for you. Do as you are told, and commission may be in your future."

Barabbas looked around, "Bring the system online and activate what is left of any defensive grid. Report to me once you have finished. Dismissed."

He walked over to his ship and recorded a message to send to the Holonet...

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

*Raiden looked up slowly, his helmet off and his scarred face showing little to no change as he listened to his instructions. Raiden knocked some organic gunk off of the breastplate of his armor, beginning to walk back to base.*

"Yes- Emperor."

*Raiden entered through the main door, using his security code to open the door. He went took the lift up to the primary defense grid control room. Raiden's dirtied and cracked armor looked out of place in the Empire, but not so much in the rebuilding capitol. Raiden stepped out of the elevator, punching the sleeping attendant in the shoulder.*

"Wake up! The higher ups decided that they were finally going reopen this base. That means get working on reactivating the defense grid. Start here- comm all the others to get the whole grid going."

*The tech seemed confused, just hesitating with his hands over the controls.*

"The Emperor is still a Sith. That means that if you fail he wont be opposed to choking you to death. Good luck with that, bud."

*Raiden laid a hand on the back of the engineer as he frantically started working, then went back down the repulsorlift and rode a tram to the nearest comm station. He entered to find two imperial officers talking about how Cardia had gotten much colder since they had been attacked.*

"Get on the comm to all the engineering stations. We have the support of the main army now, so now the base will have enough requisition to complete restoration. The Emperor demands that the base be fully restored within the month."

*Raiden turned and removed himself from the Comm station, heading back to the capitol building by grabbing onto the back of a passing hover truck. Raiden nodded as the men saluted him. In spite of his ragged appearance for a Grunt, he had quite a bit of respect. Raiden hopped off as the truck passed by the door he had desired, getting up and heading back to the hanger in which Emperor Cineon had landed. He made his way slowly back to the Emperor. He kneeled before beginning to speak.*

"The Defense grid should be active by the end of the day. The Base reconstruction is beginning now. With the full staff on task 24/7 we should be done within the month, mi'lord. Fear of you, should you choose to make yourself very well known to them, would work as an efficient motivator."

Emperor Yahn nodded, "Good, very good. You will be aptly rewarded for your service... in time." He walked out into the bulk of the base, where Imperial remnants were scurrying about. "Fear of me would be an efficient motivator? There own fears will motivate them enough."

Yahn looked at one of them and found that he was not working to his full potential. He closed his eyes and probed the man with the Force. "Good," he whispered, "I can see what your fear. Fear attracts the fearful. You," he said talking to the man he saw, "come here at once."

The man ran up to the Emperor and sounded off, "Sir, Chief O'Brien reporting as ordered, sir!"

"You have excellent military bearing O'Brien, but you are slacker."

"Yes, sir." O'Brien said in agreement.

The Emperor lifted his hand and slowly waved it in front of O'Brien's face, keeping light from touching the man's face, bathing it in shadow. Cineon grinned, "I felt your fear, now I know it. Your greatest fear is that your enemies, which would be Jedi and Rebels, will find and kill your family."

"No..." the man said as he exhaled.

Cineon looked past him, "See for yourself."

O'Brien turned around to see something he did not expect. He saw the scenery of his homeworld, and he saw his wife and three children sitting in a park. O'Brien began to go them, but something stopped him. He did not know what if was, but he could not move at all. Several Jedi leapt into the scene accompanied by several Rebel foot soldiers. The Jedi in charge ignited his lightsaber and decapitated the oldest son. The other Jedi took the two daughters into custody, and one of the Rebels began to rape his wife. O'Brien managed to slip free of the unknown force holding him back. "Unhand my wife!" He said in tears. He picked up a vibroaxe and stabbed the man who was raping his wife right in the chest. He then swung it a Jedi, cutting his head off. He dispatched of them all and rushed to his wife, who appeared to be dying.

She looked in his eyes, "You weren't strong enough to save me, my love. You were too weak." She then died in his arms.

O'Brien couldn't believe it. "No... NO!"

Just then he heard a lightsaber ignite behind him. He curled his buttom lip and slowly picked up the vibroaxe. He stood up and spun around, swinging at the beam of light. The lightsaber cut straight through the weapon, it was the Emperor.

O'Brien dropped what was left of the handle, "Oh no, my lord! I meant it not, believe m--"

"HOW DARE YOU STRIKE AT ME!!!" Cineon said with a loud booming voice. Other Imperials looked on as there fellow Imperial had gone insane and attacked their Emperor. "Insolent fool!" Cineon propelled the soldier via the Force and sent him straight into a Carbon Freezing chamber. The freezing process began immediately, but Cineon stopped it halfway through. He pulled O'Brien out, who was screaming in pain as his body had become frostbitten. Cineon grinned, "Shocking"

Just then, bolt of electricity went through the O'Brien's body. The energy was coming from an electrical outlet nearby. Cineon was overloading the circuit and sent painful electricty through his body. The man's suffering came to an end within maybe 10 minutes.

He walked up to a place where most could hear him, "Don't **** with me... for Fear is my ally."

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all

Mael's ship skimmed over the planet's surface until he reached the structure. He landed his ship and lept out of the cockpit, pausing a moment to take in the surroundings. After all his searching he suspected he had finally found his place, as he felt something, something he could not explain. Resting his hand on his blaster handle out of habit, he decided to leave his guns behind, although he left the 2 lightsabres on his belt that were given to him.

Mael calmly strode inside the base, and requested an audience with the Emporer.

michael_scott_gangmember.jpg

The Dark Side was beginning to tighten it's grip on the planet. The Emperor letting his dark power's influence spread through the planet. He quickly sensed the presence of a new one. Someone who was not enlisted, an officer, or a Sith.

"I feel... something raw... hope. Deactivate the lights. The court is in session, and my jester had just arrived."

The lights around Mael deactivated around him. Soon though, a dim red light filled every chamber and entered the eyes of Mael. He heard words in his mind:

"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful.

The strong, the weak, the innocent, the corrupt.

Fear. Fear is my ally."

Suddenly there was an arriving footfall behind Mael. When he turned to see who was coming, no one was there. There was then a faint laughter that came from all directions.

"You wish to learn the ways of the Sith. Sith have no fear... I sense much fear in you. In time you can learn to lose this fear."

There was a deep, barely audible rumbling in the room, and suddenly Mael was lifted into the air, and his airway became restricted, "But not yet."

barabbas4.jpg

Mael's bewilderment was replaced with astonishment as he was lifted in the air, and his natural reaction was to grasp his throat. His brain screamed for oxygen and Mael began to panic. After a few seconds, Mael dropped his hands and remained still.

I will not be anyone's amusement. If this be my end, so be it, but I will face it with honor, Mael thought.

Suddenly, Mael fell face-first on the floor, splitting open the skin on his chin. Hearing a faint cackling, Mael began to try and rise to his feet, but felt a terrible blow to his legs, bringing him to his knees.

After a moment of silence, Mael spoke.

"I wish to learn the ways of the Force".

"Wishes... blah, blah, blah your needs. Did I give you permission to speak?"

Mael was suddenly lifted into the air and thrown into a small swamp right outside the broken walls. Mael could not breath in this, and the thick murky water left a terrible taste in mouth. He would struggle for breath and flailed his arms violently in distress; but to no avail. He was on the verge of passing out from the lack of oxygen and the large intake of water when he was pulled from the waters.

"You are nothing. You deserve no honor and you are not even a human being. You are a worthless bag of excrement. Sacks of filth are not Sith. If I want you to use for my own personal amusement, I will do so... are you going to try and stop me?"

The lights turned back on inside of the building, much to Imperial relief so that they could resume their work with less dificulty. Two of them came up from behind Mael and bound his hands. The lifted him up off his knees and brought him toward the throne room which had just undergone construction.

barabbas4.jpg

Mael had no choice but to be silent as he was led to the Emporer's throneroom. Soaked with mud and barely aware of himself, he did his best not to stumble as the Imperials escorted him. The two guards threw him to the ground, and one proceeded to cut his bonds. As soon as his bonds were severed, he kicked one guard and elbowed the one with the knife, snatching the knife out of the air.

Knowing that words are feeble, he fell to his knees in front of the emperor. Mael took the knife and cut the Sith symbol into his chest (the circle with 3 opposing points). Looking the emporer straight in the eyes, he cast the bloody knife aside. Having exhausted himself with his effort to get the knife, Mael finally succumbed and slumped over in a pool of blood, barely conscious.

Cineon picked up a club and hit Mael right in the chest, in the center of the newly carved symbol, knocking the wind right out of him. He looked at Mael, laying on the ground, breathing faintly. He looked over to one of the guards, "He seems to have lost his pulse... give him CPR."

A guard put Mael on his back and started making chest compressions, creating a rhythm for the heart so that it could beat. It was different then the actual beat though, and after many skipped beats, Mael's heart had stopped. Cineon ignited his lightsaber and cut the guard's head off. "Wat to go numbnuts, I said give him CPR, not to make him worse." Cineon picked up a taser and stabbed him in the chest, giving him severe shocks and jump started the heart again. He picked up Mael and then hurled him into a tub of water. "Glad you're awake little one, you started bleeding all over my floor. Didn't your mother ever teach you good manners? It's rude to bleed on someone else's property. Now, are you glad attacking my guards? If I want something done, you do not try and make it better for you." Cineon lifted Mael out of the tub using the Force. "I can cut myself all day and tell the Republic that I'm loyal to them. The only thing I'd get are a few off-collar looks and a one-way ticket to the nutty farm."

He let him drop on the floor, "Now, tell me what it is that you want."

barabbas4.jpg

Mael's chest was still in immense pain, and his reply was raspy and deep.

"I wish....I need to be trained as a Sith. I seek to be your apprentice, and pledge my life and death in loyal service if you grant me this honor."

Mael treated the emporer with the utmost respect, and awaited his reply.

He grinned, "Good. From this moment forth, you shall be known as Darth Morsus. You will be my loyal servent in life and in death, as you yourself hath pledged. There will be no rest for the wicked, nor remorse for thine enemy. Your loyalties are to me, the Empire, and ultimately, the Dark Lord of the Sith. You will serve me well and as you help me gain power, you will learn more power." He summoned an Imperial recruit, "Report on the status of our operations here."

"My lord," the recruit spoke, "The base is operational and all systems appear to be working."

"Good work, report to Raiden, tell him his orders are to gather whatever remaining troops there are left spread across the galaxy and to bring them here." The Emperor looked at his new apprentice, "You will remain Mael Ti-anda as long as you stay on your knees. You will rise though, as my apprentice, Darth Morsus."

In the meantime while his apprentice was recovering, he sent a message to Coruscant...

barabbas4.jpg

Mael slowly arose, and became Darth Morsus. A changed man, he now had a small understanding of true suffering and pain, and he silently vowed to inflict this pain on his enemies. He already felt a new anger, a new hatred burning inside him.

Morsus' larynx had been damaged, leaving him permanently with a raspy, deeper voice than before and his chest now bore the mark of the Sith.

Darth Morsus took his place by his master's side.

"What is thy bidding, my master?"

A shot of oil hit him in the eye.

"Damned droid" he thought. He rubbed the oil off his face.

Skor stood up, and glanced at his droid. He let out a quiet sigh, and walked towards the bench on the opposite side of the waiting quarters. He sat down and looked at the time.

"2:23" He said. "Almost there" He threw his wrench at the droid sitting in front of him.

The wrench hit with a loud crash, and with quick response the droid livened up, and started whirling around and chirping away. Skor stood up and gave a slight chuckle.

"Well hello, nice of you to join me R8."

'Bweepp wherrp wheriill'

"Yes yes, we should be arriving any minute." Not even 10 seconds after a voice came up on the ships intercom.

We are now arriving on Cardia, please take all of your belongings and make your way off the ship. Thank you

Skor was pleased, finally he was here on Cardia. He pulled out a peice of paper with two words written on it: 'Cardia, and Raiden'. He was reported to Cardia to meet with this Lord Raiden to join the empire, which was in shambles. Skor needed some credits, and he though this position could give him that, and possibly more.

He walked down the main bridge and off the ship into the docking bay, R8 was following not far behind. Skor looked around, and found this place oddly eerie. He got a faint feeling he had been here before, or at least a planet very much like it. Trees were everywhere, as were machines.

'Funny, the entire galaxy is becoming like this, being overcome by machines.' Skor thought to himself. He walked out of the docking bay into the main part of the city. He looked around, looking for a large gathering of people. He didn't know Lord Raiden, or what he looked like, so this was going to prove somewhat difficult. Skor looked down at his little astromech droid.

"What do you think?"

Terrrp Whreel Taaa'

"Hmm...Cantina would be a good place to start" Skor said.

He looked to his left, and saw a Cantina ironically enough, and started towards it. This place didn't seem very populated, as there were only about 8 people in sight. That, or everyone was elsewhere. He arrived at the Cantina, and there was a sign on the wall that said in Rodian 'No droids'. He looked down at R8 and told the droid he'd have to stay there.

Skor walked into the establishment. It was fairly busy, odd for that kind of day. Music was blaring by the band on stage, and several Twi'lek were dancing beside them. Skor started to walk around, through the thickness of all the people in search of a table. It would be easier to let this Raiden find him. He found an open table to the right side of the bar, and took a seat. He motioned a droid to come with a drink, and purchased one. Skor felt like he was being watched by everyone, so he pulled up his hood. He took a sip of his drink, and relaxed.

revenga.jpg

*Raiden acknowledged his orders and accepted them, setting out from Cardia to begin the process. First though, Raiden would drop off a gift that Cineon had promised to the Sith nearly a month earlier. Raiden Left, taking with him a cadre of drop ships...*

What seemed to be hours passed in that Cantina. Skor didn't like large groups like this, too many minds he always thought. It lessened the amount he could focus on each particular creature.

He had finished his drink long ago, but didn't care for another. Nothing could quite match up to the brew he had back at the Cantina on Coruscant.

A Rodian came up to Skor and put out his hand.

"Hey" he said. "You wanna take a hit?"

Skor looked at his hand, and there layed 3 smalle death sticks. He looked back off into the window.

"Hey, didn't you hear me? Or you too good for me?"

Skor continued to ignore him.

"Listen punk, say something or I'm gunna blast you into bits."

Skor raise his head and stood up.

"Let's see you do that." Skor remarked.

The rodian brought his right hand down to his side, and reached into the handle of his blaster. Before he could even remove it from his holster, Skor reached behind himself and grabbed his energy-scythe and dismembered the rodians head from his neck.

Everyone in the cantina turned and looked. Skor looked around at all of them, put his blade away and sat down. Whispers from all the people could be heard, but Skor shrugged them off. A droid working for the cantina came and disposed of the corpse, came back and cleaned up the mess.

Skor stared back out into the window, looking at the sun.

'Common Raiden, my patience runs only so thin' he thought.

revenga.jpg

Cineon grinned, Morsus was broken, complete to Cineon's will. "I want you to show me how well you can hate. I want you to feel anger Morsus. There is a cantina nearby, and the numbers within it are growing. Such numbers are a threat to the secrecy of our operations. I want you to kill all who trespass on my planet... and burn the cantina to the ground. I sense a man there, by the name of... Skor. I want him alive. I sense that we may be able to use him. He may even be a worthy deciple one day."

He pulled to his hand an ancient weapon. He put it in Morsus's hand. "A sith sword. Fused with electricity. Bring them there doom as if fire was raining from the heavens. Send everyone of them to Hell so that the beast Ar-Pharazon may feast on their souls. Go."

Cineon turned around as Morsus went onto his mission. He sat down in his throne and activated a holocron unit. Soon a huge hologram surrounded him - an interactive hologram. There were screens and buttons all over. He pushed one and a video came onto the screen.

"Words of Imperial control and War Conquest."

A list of planets appeared, Cineon read them outloud, "Imperial controlled. Cardia, Artus, Kuat. War Conquest planets: Artus, The Hapes Cluster, The Rebel base..."

barabbas4.jpg

OOC: Morsus, what's the hold up?

IC: Barabbas grew impatient with the lack of action from his new apprentice. "Morsus, I told you hours ago to attack the cantina, yet you have done nothing. Yet you stand here, you must want to learn something from me before continuing."

Barabbas iginited his crimson lightsaber and brought it straight at Morsus, cutting his arm off right in the middle of the biceps. Morsus screamed in pain and clutched his severed arm. He then cut off three fingers on the other hand and shoved Morsus down to the ground. "I will do it myself."

Barabbas approached the bar in which case he heard several alarmed beeps. He looked at the droid and saw some of it's operating number "R8" he lifted the droid of it's socket in the ship and tossed it aside, knocking the power out within the droid. Barabbas then lifted up the ship the droid was in. His eyes were yellow, filled with hate. He hurled the ship at the cantina, ripping the roof off and sending several shards of the ship found new homes within members in the cantina.

Several men stood up with their blasters and began to shoot like crazy, but to no avail. Barabbas just held out his palm and the blaster bolts reflected off his hand harmlessly, killing several unarmed bystanders. He then changed his hands position and pulled the guns away, catching two of them. He then crushed the blasters in his hands, destroying the energy cells, creating two huge explosions in the hands of Barabbas, which became a sustained form of plasmatic energy. He then hurled them at the bar, igniting the alcohol. He then jumped into the air, igniting his lightsaber and cut off the bartenders head as he flew away from the exploding bar. He then used the Force to hurl Skor out of the cantina while he finished the job. He used the Force to supsend everyone in the air. He stepped outside of the burning cantina and looked at them all, "May Ar-Pharazon have mercy on your souls."

Using his other hand to wield the Force, he lifted a sharp metal shard from the ship that he had decimated earlier. It began to spin very rapidly and it made sound as it cut through the air. He sent it flying through the room, cutting everyone's legs and arms off. He then let them all drop to the ground. Unable to escape, they would all bleed or burn to death. He walked outside and saw Skor getting up he pulled back a right hand and broke Skor's jaw with one punch. As soon as he had done so, the fuel of Skor's ship exploded.

"Get up!" Barabbas shouted.

barabbas4.jpg

Skor was hurled out of the cantina without a sight of the man who did it, he was unconcious for a few moments

When he came to, Skor saw a man with an ignited lightsaber destroying the cantina, causing the death of several people within the raging inferno of a building.

'Serves them right' he thought, 'They all stared at me'.

The man had ripped apart the whole ship and cantina and was moving towards Skor. Skor tried to help himself up with his left arm, which was throbbing in pain.

The man brought back his right arm and launched it at Skor. He tried to move out of the way but couldn't react in time. The hit had connected.

*Craccckkk*

Skor was back on the ground, his jaw throbbing in pain. He tried to regain some composure and managed to stumble up to a standing position. Holding his jaw word's managed to painfully escape from his injured mouth.

"Heh, tough guy....Your Lord Raiden?"

revenga.jpg