Carida

Darth Heretic

Draken felt a tingle of the force and he spun the turbolaser battery around and fired. He stitched red bolts into the air that met the incoming torpedo. The torpedo exploded a distance away from the battery and Draken quickly began to track the pilot that launched the torpedo.

After several moments, he located the pilot that had fired upon his location. He began to target him with the batteries sights, but to no avail the jedi was moving too much. He shut down the targeting system and began to target Scorp's X-wing.

Acheving a target lock, he fired the turbolaser batteries cannons several times. The red bolts streaked skyward and cut their way through several other X-wings that were near Scorp's X-wing. Two bolts continued after his X-wing and the first one smashed against the shields, knocking out the shields. The second bolt slammed against the right side of the X-wing destroying both of the right wings.

Draken smiled and fired a second shot that exploded against the engine core. He relaxed when he saw the results of that shot and turned toward Ekim. "Take the turret beside me and using the force to speed your movements as well as increase your accuracy. Begin to fire upon the Rebel craft."

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

"We were wondering whether to shoot that jedi down or not", he pointed to Nom, "or rather to let that Sith Lord take him down". Before he was able to say anything else group of Rebels ran out of the forest firing their blasters. Barrek ordered his squad to fire down on the Rebel forces. He then grapped his thermal detonater attached to his belt, he threw it into the middle of the Rebel forces. It exploded two seconds latter emitting a burst of fusion that blaster the group of Rebels forces apart. His squads blaster fire then pick off the soldiers that surrvived the explosion.

He then turned back to Achzet, "as for the battle I was hoping that the Rebels could of mustered up a larger invasion force then this pathetic excuse for a landing operation."

In Soviet Russia, God worship you!

Luke walked through the outskirts of the battle. As he did so, he noticed a Sith talking to a stormtrooper. He walked over to them and overheard what they were talking about. He held up his hand to Snowtrooper.

"Tell your men to hold their fire for the moment. Let the Sith attack the Jedi, however tell your squad to keep their weapons trained on the Jedi. If neccessary throw several EMP grenades at the Jedi, From what I have learned that or a ion grenade will short out a jedi's lightsaber.

Sith, I will ask you to stand ready should the other Sith fail to kill the Jedi."

Draken bowed slightly to the Sith and returned to the command center. He opened a comm to Jakon. "Jakon, You are in charge of the TIE squadrons that are in the air. I have taken command of the ground forces."

He cut that comm, then opened another comm this time to the entire base. "Troopers, new orders. I want all stormtroopers to divide into groups of fourty. If a jedi is seen, then the entire unit is to immediatly attack, unless a Sith is engaging the Jedi. Should that be the case, then stand ready should the Sith fail to engage the Jedi. It has been found that ion grenades as well as EMP grenades will short-circuit Lightsabers. I want snipers at every vantage point.

All heavy artillery is to be placed at various points around the base and hidden. All turbolaser gunners are to target and fire upon hanger bays on the Mon Cal Crusiers. Long Live the Empire."

Luke cut the comm and began to look at the holographic display of the battlefield. He pondered what he should do, he knew that he wasnt afraid to die, but he was afraid to lose a battle and fail the Empire. But he wasn't about to let that happen, not on this day. This was his time and his place.

azPjoQd.png

My life for the Empire

"Well.. I am about to kill one right about now."

Achzet saw a lone Jedi on the field of battle.(Mace Windu 13)

He walked to the figure and spoke in his metallic voice.

"You... Jedi, are the scum that needs ridding in this universe. You should be honored to be the first to fall at the feet of me."

Achzet pulled out his saber and activated it. He pointed it at the young Jedi.

"Come... to your death young one."

((I challenge you to a three post duel, modded, no interference.))

GearsSig3.jpg

Kojoka looked around and saw that Yeroc Otten was walking away. He quickly caught up to him and turned him around and said "please, I really want to fight the jedi. Let me help you, let me show my werthyness to you and all of the other sith. Maybe after this people will see the real me and maybe some one will train me to become a sith" Kojoka waited excitedly for his responce.

Edited by Guest

Ekim did as his master had told him to do. He ran over next to the turret next to Draken and jumped in it to man it. Ekim started to feel the Force of the Dark Side flow through him as he guided the blasts at the Sith's enemies. He had not missed one and they were all aimed at their chests to knock them off their feet. Draken was along side Ekim and had been doing the same thing.

Jedi and troopers were all over the battlefield spread among eachother attacking the Sith. Ekim had shot at a few who almost got too close for comfort. But they just kept coming. They didnt seem to know when to quit. A couple of troopers had tried to take Ekim off the turret but Ekim had pulled out his black lightsaber and had tried to fend them off. One of them had shot Ekim in the shoulder. Ekim had started to yell in agony as the blast had gone through his skin. It had a burning sensation that seemed like it would never go away.

Ekim had used the Force to help ease the imense pain from the blast. Ekim had once again started to fend off the troopers by beheading them. Finally they had stopped coming up to him and so Ekim started shooting enemy targets. He would not stop until Draken had told him to do so. Everytime Ekim had used the Force to guide his blasts.

I am the Bass Drum King!!!!!!!!!

Kojoka followed the sith to where ever it was he was going. Kojoka thought that if he just did what he was told that he would be ok. Now he would be able to fight.

Draken moved from his turret and cut down seven Rebel soldiers in a couple of quick motions. He walked over to Achzet nodding to him and held up one hand. He beckoned to Kojoka to come over.

Draken had just realized that if this one had just turned from the Jedi, he might know the location of Helix Station. He cornered the Man and asked him. "Did you just turn from the Jedi? If so, you may be of value."

"Stay out of this. You may interrogate him later. I will let you have him in an hour if he proves himself worthy of becoming a Sith. If not, I will give him to you to interrogate and then kill."

Achzet grabbed the man by the neck and dragged him into a corner.

"Here, take this."

Achzet tossed the sword to him and walked away.

"Come, let's kill some Jedi today. We will spill the blood of Jedi in the name of our Dark Lord!"

Achzet charged with the man following him into the battle. He slashed his way through his opposition with such style and aggression, it made him look primal.

GearsSig3.jpg

Kojoka said (in a scared kind of way because he could feel the power radiating off of this sith) "Yes sir. I now wish to become a sith. I almost had a jedi master. When he told me no I felt like I wanted to kill anyone that I came in contact with".

Yeroc saw Lord Achzet and then ran over to them saying to Lord Achzet while holding his sword to his throat "you may have a lightsaber but I am not afraid of you." " Kajoka's with me, but I would like to see him mount a head" Yeroc said while lowering his sword.

He then said to Kajoka " so how about it."

ssig33textpn8.jpg

"Servant of Mikey's brother"

"You threaten me boy?"

Achzet grabbed the swords blade and flung it. He grabbed Yeroc by the throat and slowly began to choke him. He saw the man begin to pass out. Achzet decided not to kill the man, so he just flung him to the ground.

"I said GO NOW!"

GearsSig3.jpg

"You might as well kill me because I don't surrender" Yeroc said while gasping for breath. Yeroc knew that that was a dum thing to say but he really didn't care Yeroc Otten was a man who didn't think before he spoke.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

"Servant of Mikey's brother"

Draken shook his head at the stupidness of apprentices. He began to walk back towards Ekim as several more Rebel soldiers burst from the underbrush. They tossed a grenade at him and raised thier weapons to fire. Draken looked at them and caught the grenade with the force.

"Bad idea." He tossed it back to them, where it exploded killing all but one soldier. He looked over and focusing his emotions, launched a killing strike with the force. The soldier dropped to the ground and didn't move again.

Draken walked back to the turret and beagn to pour fire back into the sky. As he did he saw a X-wing squadron. He quickly targeted them and opened fire. He fired exactly seven shots and each of those shots hit an X-wing and destroyed it.

He turned to Ekim. "Can you match that?"

Barrek watched as the Sith Lord cut off the apprentice's fingers. He then turned away and began to fire on another group of Rebels that had just come out from the under brush. The rebels fired back taking two of Barreks men. Barrek fired at the one of the rebels belts causing one of his frag gernades too go off. The sharpnel killed him and three other Rebel soldiers. Barrek then ran out fring his blaster rifle at the Rebel scum. he felt a blaster bolt hit him his amor took must of it put it still burned. He fired at a Rebel in the shoulder causing him to drop to the ground in pain. Barrek then fired a barrage of blaster fire finishing him off. His squd then fired down on the rest of the rebels, finishing off what was left of them. They let out a cheer and baegan chasing away other Rebel squads. Other Imperial personel soon followed and began driving the Rebels back into the jungle.

In Soviet Russia, God worship you!

Kojoka accepted this challange and turned around to look for a nearby trooper. Just then a trooper ran out of his sqaudron and sprinted tward kojoka. Kojoka had no idea what to do as the trooper had gotten closer every second that he wasted. Kojoka's heart was beating fast and sweat was pouring off of his face. He was getting so nervous that his legs began to shake a little. Kojoka had never killed a man before.

At the last second Kojoka had relized something. Achzet's last words to him. He broght his spear in an attack postion. As the trooper was infront of him, Kojoka had manuvered an upright thrust and had decapitated the trooper with great force. the head quickly came off. Kojoka could not believe what he had done. A sense of pride ran through him has he was looking at the decapitated head. Kojaka picked up the trooper's head and held it with two hands. He put it through the spear as he mounted it for Achzet.

"Hows that?''

Nahstaa's ship connected with the dauntless, the tip of each of its four claws extending a clamp onto the capital ships hull.

Cutting lasers extended out of the top and bottomn of the ships central sphere, some targeting any nearby turrets, others focusing underneath the ship, cutting a smooth hole into the dauntless' hull. Inside, nahstaa had spent the minute or so well, Gearing up with his battle armour, The addition of a helmet creating a sealed pressurized environment, well suited to space travel on foot...

A few minutes later, Nahstaa's feet touched down inside the dauntless, and he promptly did two things at once. Firstly, he sent a transmission to his ship, which instructed the ship to take off, find a nearby hiding spot, be it on cardia or on an asteroid, and make safe there. Secondly, nahstaa raised one arm, and an entire canister of expanding hull sealant flowed into the hole, Creating an instant seal, and allowing the room he had entered to repressurize.

Turning away from the crudely patched hole, nahstaa found the nearest computer jack, and plugged in, downloading any files he could find, that werent under security clearance. He found a map intended for use by the crew, And focused his attention on the file... It seemed the map was missing parts, which could only be accessed by persons with the correct clearance. Smiling, nahstaa began slicing into that part of the system, not a particularly important or observed part.

He easily pulled the full schematics of the ship, and smiled, Editing an entry that had been made into the ships log, alerting whoever cared to nahstaa's entry.

Exiting the room he had used to enter the ship, he started to make his way towards the ships power generators, Destroying any crew members he found along the way.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

The jungle seemed to be infested with pure choas as the Serpent Lord trudged along its lush depths. The distant sounds of blasters and thrums of lightsabers could be heard in the distants almost blending in with the natural sounds of the forest. With everything that was going on, no rebel soldier would dare approach a man wielding a lightsaber. He was but a lone needle amid a very violent haystack.

Moric searched through his mind trying to pinpoint the location of the nearest Force signature that resembled closest to the light. It seemed they were getting smaller as the battle progressed. The Jedi were dying.

The Serpent Lord emerged from the thick trees into a clearing housing only a lone starfighter. A man stood before the space vessel, his hood raised over his head. His Force signature was astounding, his power limitless. DJK loomed before him like an unclimbable mountain. Yet Moric was going to climb anyway just to see how hard he would fall.

"Did you come here to fight, Jedi, or just to stand there?"

Edited by Guest
moric.jpg

Revan watched as Nom approached him. The very filth that abandoned him so many years ago. He left him, without notice and now it was time for his vengence. Revan wasn't exactly ready, but he was confident. He smirked as he listened to the pathetic words that seeped from Nom's mouth.

"Your right...but lost?...no no...you are mistaken there. I am not lost. I have just been found."

He paused for a moment, tensing his grip on his lightsaber.

"I was lost...when you left me...left me there alone...but you know all about that...dont you.."

It was then when he ignited his lightsaber. The crimson blade shot up in a beam of light. He raised it and faced it towards the Jedi Master.

OOC: Of course I'm up for it. 3 posts each, modded. Done.

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

((OOC: Keep in mind we're on the bridge, which is currently depressurized, as per the post before my last. Also--

BAD NOOBIES! NO BISCUIT FOR YORIC AND SCOTTIE. Go to Mechis III and await training instead of getting in the way. Achzet, I have a special mission for you. Head to Nhagathul immediately.))

Kakuto's right hand, in which he wielded his saber, rose up to defend from the pieces of shattered transparasteel; and with his back turned it appeared that indeed Onderin's ploy had succeeded. As the Viridian ray moved to penetrate the Ghost white silhouette a force put the motion to a halt.

Too slow.

The open palm of Kakuto's steel hand wrapped around his body, catching the saber blade between his alchemically treated fingers, meanwhile his lightsaber glided through the air, his arm knocking some of the rocks back while his saber annihilated others. His swing ended abruptly as the hilt of his saber crashed sharply into the skull of the Jedi. Blood globules erupted from the gash, expanding rapidly in the vacuum and cooling in heatless space to form crimson ice crystals. With Onderin stunned by the tactical blow to his skull, Kakuto (whose back was still toward the Jedi) twisted sharlply for a roundhouse kick to Onderin's already damaged ribcage.

He watched as the Jedi rolled across the bridge, stopping with his back to a panel. Onderin's lightsaber rested between his fingers still, activated in front of him, yet all but useless against the speed and resourcefulness of Kakuto Ryu. His pain, compounded by severe asphyxiation and the intense cold of space, left him a weak and open target for the Sith Master, who was quite able to perform in his pressurized armor. Kakuto's words penetrated the Jedi's mind, coming through clear as if he had said them.

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

OOC: The bridge can't still be depressurized...not only does the ship have features that repressurize the bridge by closing the hole (as seen in ROTS), but Onderin would have been instantly killed the second he was exposed to the cold without heavy reliance on the Force. But I suppose I can play for the sake of adaptability.

IC:

Every second he fought, every second he moved, Onderin Starlisk's reliance on the Force became more prominent, more consuming. He had around him a thin shield of air within which was not only an exhaustable supply of oxygen, but a bubble of heat that was the only thing keeping him from completely freezing in an instant.

And still much cold got through it, giving him a chill that reminded him of his recent visit to Ilum in a successful attempt to rescue his former apprentice, Kirana Sunrider, from a air- and heat-deprived death there. It made it all the more difficult to ignore his wounds, which increased in number and size every moment he tried to defend against Kakuto Ryu.

A blow to his skull also somehow penetrated skin despite the blunt end of the pommel. Blood emerged from a spider-like wound and Onderin's head seemed to cloud from the pain, threatening his concentration, which was his only hope for victory. Immediately afterwards was another blow to his ribs, breaking them further. Again his back slammed into something hard.

But this wasn't over.

The Jedi Master was still for a moment, apparently struggling to overcome his pain uselessly through human means. But in truth, he was drawing the Force to him, dragging towards and into himself all the energy that he could find. Carida, the world he was fighting over, was a very jungled world and therefore had much life. There were other Jedi in these "skies," this airless, heatless battlefield. He drew from their strength to help cover for his weakened state.

Then it came upon him. It was like the heat of a thousand suns without the glare, immediately overcoming his chill. It was like being beneath a waterfall of cool water without the force of it coming down upon you, overcoming the fire of his wounds. And it was like walking into in a storm of wind without being pushed backwards by it, wisping away the clouds of his mind that come from oxygen deprivation.

It was the Force as experienced in full.

Onderin realized then that the Dark Lord was speaking. He was talking of material things that were lost or destroyed, talking of old battles and meaningless losses. He was speaking of the seclusion of Jedi and the burning of Onderin's castle.

What? My castle, burning? "Lord Ryu," Onderin said, rising slowly to his feet. "My castle, Lord Ryu? You speak of material things. This is not about you and me, my lord.

"Lord Ryu, I serve the Force, and it is my ally. And a powerful ally it is. For if the Force is with me, than who can truly be my enemy? Not you, my lord. Not the Sith. Not the Empire. War is superficial, something that can be waged by men but never won by them. I have no effect on the outcome of this war, and neither do you.

"The war doesn't matter. Only the will of the Force, which will always be done. And, ultimately, the Light Side of the Force will always triumph over the Dark. It is the way of things. You cannot beat me, Lord Ryu. You may kill me, but I fight for and with the Force, something you will never be able to destroy," the Jedi Master finished, on his feet.

Finally he gave in completely to the Force, to those sensations he was feeling all around him. His form was suddenly outlined in light--brilliant light that threatened to blind the Dark Lord (as his eyes were adjusted to the darkness of the bridge). A second lightsaber--an orange one--ignited in Onderin's left hand. It was the lightsaber of he that had just given his life in self-sacrifice--Sabian.

For the Jedi, for the Alliance, for Sabian, and for the Force, Onderin dedicated himself. He would see that the will of the Force was done.

With a slight smile, the Corellian Jedi Master charged forward, feinting with one weapon then attacking with both in a brilliant flurry of swings. He was not under his own power, for not even a Jedi Master could attack with such coordination. He was only seconds away from what the Force willed for this battle, whether it be his victory or his death.

((2 of 2. I'll PM Robbie.))

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Kojoka felt a sence of confusion when Achzet gave him this disgusting task. Kojoka looked at Achzet with disbelief, but when he saw the look on Achzet's face he knew what he had to do. Kojoka lifted the cold lifeless body of the trooper and sliced off one of his arms with the sword that Yeroc had given him earlier. Kojoka heard the tendons and muscle tissue tear as he sliced off the arm.

Blood had formed into a small puddle underneath the wound where the troopers arm had been. Kojoka picked up the arm and squeezed the arm as the blood ran from it and fell into Kojoka's open mouth. I t had a bitter taste as it ran down Kojoak's throat. He felt so disgusted and proud at the same time, but he was glad that it was over.

"Are you happy now. Have I proven my self worthy."

((1))

A complacent hand reached down to grasp the small cylindrical device attached to a belt lingering on an unmoving man. His eyes were hard and crisp driving into Revan with such intensity greater than the Imperial fleet itself. His hair continued to flow softly in the mounting winds ironically foreshadowing the blood that was to follow. His blade came to life, its jade green glow casting its brilliant light on the trees surrounding them. The colors seemed to fall into each other, mixing perfectly. It was almost as if his lightsaber belonged there, activated like it was. It was almost like his lightsaber belonged around his apprentice's neck. That very notion shivered Nom to the bone.

"I hope you remember what I taught you, for it is the only thing that can save you now..."

As the final words slipped from his mouth, Nom shot forth, his blade cutting through the thin air around him. The lightsabers connected in the mist of the clearing shoving the green and red lights together creating a rather murky brown. That very site was enough to depict how gruesome this fight was going to be.

The fact that Nom was a Jedi Master and Revan but a Sith Lord had no effect on this fight whatsoever. This wasn't even a fight between good and evil. The rest of the galaxy itself will have no inclination on the happenings of this conflict. No...This was fight between Nom and Revan, father and son.

Nom brought his blade into a crossing pattern aimed at his padawan's leg. As soon as the parry was made however, the Jedi Master coerced his weapon into a vertical slash, its trajectory aim at nothing less than the young man's head. Nom had dueled his apprentice several times in the past. Yet none of those fights had been aimed to kill. This one however would be much different.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Ekim could easily match his Master. A few x-wings were flying toward Ekim looking ready to fire upon the turret he was maning. EKim quickly took aim and shot five guided blasts using the Force to put the X-wing out of commision. Ekim then saw another ship flying in on him. Ekim fired off a few blasts that hit the cockpit window that killed the pilot. There were enemy ships all over the sky. It looked almost impossible to blast them all. BUt Ekim would not give up.

He must have shot a couple hundred blasts that took out many X-wings. Some of the blasts had missed but this did not stop Ekim. HE could also see Draken was doing the same thing. Then it had happened. Ekim had gotton shot and was thrown off his turret. He fell in agony.

"MASTER!"Ekim had yelled.

Ekim soon fell unconsious.

I am the Bass Drum King!!!!!!!!!

Kojoka quickly looked around and saw the man called Draken. Kojoka quickly ran tward Draken. When Kojoka got there he said "Draken, ask me anything and I will answer them to the best of my ability."