Dagobah

Darth Heretic

OOC: Lol! a Written Exam for a Jedi, as if the jedi really cared about history. Jedi don't look behind or in front they only care for the present moment! But yeah, I guess its alright if we just consider it a plain pathetic arogant ''I know SW and you don't thingy''.

OOC: Dude. Jedi can take exams. And they do care about history. If u think other wise you know nothing. History is important. Jedi need to know how Jedi became Jedi. And who in the hell do u think you are you noob. So lay the off and get back to what ever u were doing u pathetic noob. Expect no respect from us. You need to show respect to get it.

ICC: * Impede turns and looks up at Master Poleb. He wonders what he will say*

SIG.jpg

"The Force is with you. Few can understand it but it can guide you to places in the future, to bring them about in the present."

His grandfather's words echoed in his head.

Elfin brought the Vanaria's engines carefully back from full sublight drive as he entered the atmosphere of Dagobah, switching among the various banks of power converters he'd customised the light vessel with and checking the sensor readings for the planet itself: high carbon dioxide concentrations, heavy low-altitude fog. No major cities.

It hadn't been his imagination, he told himself, not that he'd ever really doubted his better instincts, This was the place. It had to be.

The place for what he just wasn't sure.

He drew out the thin-bladed crystalline shortsword he always carried aside his equipment belt, twisting in his cockpit-seat to get the alien weapon clear. It glowed brightly. Others may not have been able to see it but to the eyes of the Force the metallic crystal shone like a star.

He was sure the Jedi were here. Silently he wished to become a Jedi Knight.

Engaging the light-attack transport's repulsorlift engines as he traced a path through the upper atmosphere's sky, Elfin once again glanced at his engineering panel, checking the status on environmental shielding and eyeing sensor readouts.

There might not be any cities but there's certainly been some heavy starship traffic, he noted, judging by those ion-trails.

And instructing the ship's computer accordingly, he piloted the Vanaria towards those.

sig17xi.jpg

Okay, I think we have Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs (he puts the lotion in the basket) on our hands.
I am going to save this whole thing as a word file when it finally dies...

The planet, a large green sphere, registered very much life, while little technology exept one small area, where many ships registered. "Well, Marco-wan, we made it" as they were rapidly nearing the planet, and slowed to a proper atmospheric penetration speed. "Lets set down in that small clearing, about two hundered meters from the major concentration of ships and walk in from there" and did. The two jedi Hopefuls entered the camp and waited for someone to take charge of the crowd of people

OOC: We dont have masters or any training, we are just hopefuls and are we supposed to come too, or just full blown padawans and up?

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Mara blushed slightly whaen Orrick said that he only did for her what she did for him. When Leo asked where Yoda was she looked around startled, Yoda was nowhere to be found.

"I'm going to go and look for Yoda. I will be back as soon as I find her."

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Elfin stepped among the bayous, carefully picking his way across the swampy marsh to avoid getting his clothes any wetter and muddier than he had to. Fortunately he was wearing some basic casuals, modified blaster pistol slung low and light equipment adorned about himself. He might've looked like any of a thousand smugglers or tramp freighter pilots the galaxy had to offer.

But he was here to become a Jedi Knight, as his intuition had told him this was the place to find them at this particular time. What a group of Jedi might be doing here he could not say, according to his information, gleaned from the galactic HoloNet whatever interest the Jedi had in this mudhole was some time ago.

Nevertheless Elfin Vampire was nothing if not determined and continue on he did, in the direction his inner guide told him, wary as at all times though he was.

sig17xi.jpg

Okay, I think we have Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs (he puts the lotion in the basket) on our hands.

OOC: My comment was in no way intended to you, for your are a new user as much as I am. But I take you harsh answer as an act of immaturity, because your post lacked in fact to support your answer. If you really wanna convince me give me facts more then your opinion. If you want to continue this conversation PM me.

Edited by Guest

OOC: Sorry about the wait, J. I was out visiting the naval academy. IC:

Letting himself be pushed back, Mathis slides until he feels a rock to brace himself against. Coiling up, he lunges out, pushing Joel a distance away, and giving himself a bit of room. Charging in, Mathis tries the whirlwind move again, to see how Joel would react this time.

mathis-1.jpg

*Kirlocca brought his ship down with great speed. Once his ship thouched ground, Kirlocca and Sayn darted out to find Mes. They ran up to him and made a quick bow.*

"I came as soon as I could, But I wish you would give a fellow council member a bit more of an advanced warning!"

*Kirlocca stoood trying to catch his breath...*

The human-alien crossbreed passed by one tree in particular and felt a deathly cold, not so much radiating from it as in a vacuum which surrounded its twisted and dark, undead form. Cold as the very depths of space itself and yet tears seemed to find their way to Elfin's eyes. But not the hotly flushing tears of emotion, instead an almost forceful manipulation of his tear ducts and emotional self. And there were images associated...an infant's perspective of its protective mother, gaping maws of jagged teeth amid a darkened background aside.

"Well that's about as close as I'm getting to that," he said to himself aloud and gave the area a wide berth in his negotiation of the Dagobah terrain.

Still just ahead, beyond the Tree of the Dark Side he could sense an entirely different presence and once again he checked the alien weapon at his belt. Once again the unusually crafted shortsword glowed brightly to any whom could see the emanations of the Force.

Ahh...birds of a feather.

He felt it was handy he had such an item, ultimately unremarkable though it was with which to confirm his reading of essentially infantile abilities. If this was the only use it would be during his career it had done its chore successfully.

He headed on to meet the Jedi. As if an afterthought Elfin formed some words of greeting in his mind.

Jedi Knights of Dagobah hear me. I am Elfin Vampire and he whom seeks a Master under whom to train and become a respectful member of your Order...I am one who shall never let you down.

sig17xi.jpg

What had happened? Rann was unsure. But his body was healed...Hed been sleeping for what seemed like days. When he awoke he felt better than he could ever remeber feeling. Now he knew hed come to the right place, whoever had healed him must be a powerful jedi. As the force flowed though his body he could feel the darkness receade from his mind. Something big was happening and he had arrived just in time. Many jedi were coming to this place. He got up from the bed where he been lain and joined them.

"Thank you for saving my life." He said bowing before the jedi."My name is Rann Raynar. I was to become a jedi once but I left my master in pursuit of darker powers. My mind and soul were nearly destroyed by the darkness I pursued. It gave me no power, only sucked away at my energy. I wish to redeem myself and become a jedi as my ancestors long ago were. I will be a willing apprentice to an master who will take me on and a faithful servant to the light side of the force." He stops and then looks around the room.

"Which one of you saved me from the grasp of death? I wish to thank you, I am forever in your debt."

He finally felt like himself again, no more tahn that...He felt like anew person all together, reborn through the force.

Rannrsig.jpg

Darla kept an old comm that her deceased jedi friend Zane had given her a long time ago.It had been dead a long time, Darla asumed that the jedi had either given up on Zane returning to the order or that they had heard of his demise and deemed the comm obsolete. Maybe her friend had known his death was imminent and had given her the comm as a link to the jedi. She wasnt sure if she had wanted to train as a jedi all that time ago. But now her heart was set on it.

To her surprise as she left the last call the comm had begun to beep. She turned it on to discover a message that all the jedi were meeting up on Dagobah. This was her chance! The Galaxy worked in unusual ways indeed.

She emediately flew her Z-95 headhunter to Dagobah. She descended through the atmostphere, using her instincts to guide her. Surely enough she found a mass of ships.

She landed her craft and exited, accompanied by her droid Weedo.The two walked across the marshy ground towards what must have been the jedis base of operations. She waitd outside, somhow feeling that she had intruded on a message she shouldnt have heard.Zane wouldnt have given her a comm if he didnt think she had the abilities to become a jedi, would he? Her mysterious friend must have for seen this, to honour his memory she entered the jedi base...

Edited by Guest
Rannrsig.jpg

Joel was centered, ready this time. His stick flashed without thought, each flick of the wrist deflecting a blow from Mathis.

The sparring match continued, master against apprentice. There was no thought as Joel trusted his instincts and the Force to guide his hands. It was just like his flying: there was no thought, only action and reaction. Joel had never met someone who had thought his way through a battle.

However, as the sparring match continued, Joel could feel his body begin to tire. I'm not conditioned for this, he thought to himself. The next blow, a sharp jab, Joel failed to parry, and the stick bounced off his chest. Joel tried to backpedal, but caught his foot on a rock, ending up on his back.

Darla saw two men fighting with sticks. Had come to the right place?Why were thay fighting? Must be some sort of practice. She motioned Weedo to move back as she did herself, not wanting to interrupt. The twirling sticks had her mesmerized, she could not take her eyes off them. It filled her with a feling of power watching the two parry each others blows.One of the men fell to the ground, maybe this wasnt a practice?! She pulled out her blaster just in case and ran over to the fallen man.

"Are you alright?" she asked with concern on her face. She couldnt help but feel concious of the other man staring at her as she waited for the downed man to answer. Perhaps drawing her blaster was a bad idea. She held it low trying not to be threatening, but griped it tightly should she need it.

((OOC))- Darla has no intention of firing upon a jedi, she is just scared and doesnt really no whats going on.

Rannrsig.jpg

OOC: The message I ordered was directed to all Jedi, Hopefuls to Masters. It was directed to NOBODY else however, and there is NO possible way of any other organization gaining wind of this. I will reveal the reason for this gathering once I am satisfied with the attendance.

IC:

"Here young one...I found you, a mess of a man. You were obviously in need of help, but I must ask, are you dedicated to this order? If you are not, there is no place for you here. However, I feel it within you, the strength to push yourself farther, and dedicate. I know though that you still are slightly plagued by the darkenss, and should meditate to make your desicion. I will not be able to let you go, whether you chose to join us or not. It is far too risky in the current situation, a slip of any man's tongue could lead to the death of all of us. I know you will make the right choice..."

*Mes then felt a presence in the woods, lurking, a questionably powerful mind...He then walked to Kirlocca...

"Kirlocca, it is nice to see you. I'm sorry, things have changed lately and this is a very important meeting that I will release the details on shortly. Jedi are arriving in numbers that are difficult to keep track of. I fear that there are Jedi around here that haven't found our base, and are merely wandering. I would love it if somebody could get a record of all those present. Maybe we could have everyone report to one of us, then take their name down?"

ITS.jpg

Joel brushed his hand over his side. Just a bruise.

"I'm fine," he said aloud. His senses, though rudimentary, picked up the confusion and worry bubbling off the hopeful. "This is just a training match. I am Joel Lance, and this is my teacher, Jedi Knight Mathis qui Gon. There's no danger here," he finished with a smile. He picked up his stick and pulled himself to his feet, feeling the weariness in his muscles.

"I'm ready to go again when you are, teacher," Joel said to Mathis.

"oh, sorry" Darla said startled" I was just a little worried. It's fascinating to watch the two of you.... My name Darla Sar, I came here to train as a jedi. The two of you are jedi, arent you? I was hoping to find a master to train me, could you help me out in any way?" Weedo beeped excitedly next to her, the chirpy little droid was her only companion that had stuck around over the years.

Rannrsig.jpg

........(a slip of any man's tongue could lead to the death of all of us. ) The words of Mes echoed in Ranns mind suddenly filling him with a huge sense of burden. He would not betray those who had saved him but the words filled him with a grave sense of danger. What could be happening that was of so much concern? Itd been a long time since he had been around jedi and his force powers were meager. He proclaimed his dedication to the jedi order and stayed close to Mes not wanting to leave his saviours presence after hearing his forboding words. Heeding Mes words he searched inside himself for the truth behind his answer. But he had spent too long pondering, too long resting he wanted to be up and about. He tried not to get in Mes's way as he spoke to a Wookie Jedi named Kirlocca about finding other jedi.

Rannrsig.jpg

*Mes smiled at the young Rann...

"Worry not young one, we are all safe. The Jedi are gathering here due to a message I sent to everyone. Our force will be unbelievably strong, but at the moment we are vulnerable. Oh, and by the way, you bother me not..."

*Mes winked at Rann, reading his thoughts was especially easy, so untrained in the force.

ITS.jpg

"Thank you Master.I do not wish to be alone anymore, for too long had I wondered alone in the darkness." He smiles back at Mes" If I can be of aide in anyway let me know. I will be your faithful shadow until then." He bows respectfully and turns to Kirlocca" I am Rannn Raynar, it is a pleasure to meet you."

Rannrsig.jpg