Aracoun Morion

Darth Heretic

*Ciagyoel's ship lands on AM just as soon as the TIE pod docks away. Ciagyoel descends, clutching his walking stick more and more as he gets onto fertile ground. He pushed the doors of the base open, and ventures in, sensing presences in the rest of the facilities that were all sith. After orienting himself in the right direction, Ciagyoel marches slowly to where the force signatures he could feel faintly were coming from. He walked in, pushing open doors and found himself behind five figures, one of them was his master. He did not speak, nor move, but a confrontation was near, and he felt the need to be on his toes.*

ciagyoel.jpg

*Raynuk's eyes fell downward to the floor as Sauron spoke. His fists became clenched, his teeth grinding, his eyes slammed shut. When Sauron finished Raynuk looked up, defiance and fire in his eyes*

"Then say hello to the Rebelious Teen of 'the family' Sauron. Your right, there is no I in the family Sauron. There never was, and there never will be...I planned on taking Airleas before Kaylynn even came into the picture Sauron. I didnt kidnap her for the Sith, I didnt even kidnap her for you. I kidnapped her because of what Sly did to the only master I have ever known, for what he did to the first Sith who showed the least bit of kindness to me, for destroying the only home I ever truely knew. I did this for Zar, for JGoD, for all the other Sith who feel before the Jedi. NOT FOR YOU OR YOUR DAMNED PLAN SAURON!!!!"

*Raynuk's eyes turned a almsot demonic red, the anger fueling the Fire within him. It took everything he had to not send a blow to Sauron*

"But I also did it for myself....I was being selfish. I felt something when I saw her by the Sith Temple moments before I was killed. It was something I hadnt felt since childhood. It was happiness...it was love. You can not scorn me for my feelings Sauron. She will not die here or by Sith hands...not now. I stand up for her to show kindness, to show her that not all the Sith are cold blooded killing machines...

You may be one, but I am not.

Do not misunderstand me Sauron...I will follow you to the ends of the Galaxy. But not to the point where it conflicts with what I feel, I trust my instincts before I trust you Sauron..."

*Raynuk's eyes return to normal, he sighs, looks down, and drops to one knee before Sauron. Raynuk has no want to quarel with the Sith Master any more.

He looked up at Bishop, and returned the gaze*

"I know where my loyalties lie Bishop...but I also know what my heart tells me. You were a Jedi once too...or have you forgotten?"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Tarrian stood there listening to Raynuk and Sauron exchange words. She could not believe Raynuk was standing in front of the Jedi.

"Raynuk, step aside. She is not here as a guest, and she should be in one of the cells in the lower levels. I don't care if she is comfortable. My daughter is not comfortable. My daughter is in pain. You can not tell me you did not feel her pain. We only need her alive. No one said she was going to have a pleasant stay here. And everytime my daughter feels pain, so will she."

Raynuk could see the anger and rage boiling just beneath the surface. Tarrian was just keeping it under control, but her control could snap at any moment. Tarrian started to walk towards the girl, and stopped to directly in front of Raynuk.

"Step away from her, Raynuk." She waited to see what he would do.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Sauron lifts Raynuk up with the force back onto his feet, "It does not matter if I am a cold blood killing machine, to the jedi, i am one, to the sith, im not. I like you trust my own instincts first, its natural, no amount of training can change that. If you wish to look at the situation like you do, then that is fine. But right now, our future lies on a small thread. Our future, in the form of The One, is now in the Jedi's hands. I know I ordered you to capture that, and I know you were acting not from my order, but from your own personal lust, thats fine, but from now on, if you wish to survive, you need to be apart of this family. I give you my word the sith will not hurt her, she is too valuable in my eyes, but those eyes are my own, and do not effect the future of the sith in any way. Yet if we show mercy to her infront of the Jedi, when they watch, then we are even more weak...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

*Raynuk stood up again, and looked at Tarrian. He watched her silently for a moment, before he saw the tears well up in her eyes. He blinked and looked down at his hands, then at Airleas. It was decision time. He looked up at Tarrian, and smiled faintly*

"We'll get her back Tarrian...treating Airleas like a animal just because you are upset wont solve anything. Dont become selfish as Sauron accuses me of being. I brought her this far, from the grasp of a Jedi Master. If I wanted her for myself, I would be on my home planet, not here. The more comfortable she is, the more likely she is to co-operate with us and not struggle. Treatening her life wont do anything either, it will simply make her more daring and determined."

1fE1uLv.png

The Raven came out of hyperspace above the planet Aracoun. Its surface covered in lava. Immediatly he shut off all power and let the ship descend to the planet surface. To sensors he would appear to be a small piece of space junk. With any luck he would disappear from sensors after he hit the atmosphere.

That luck happened, in time his ship was landed a few miles away from the main palace. He hid the his very life presence from the force, and the sith. He walked out, and began to look around....

tares.jpg

Sauron could tell this was getting no where. If this continued then the sith would be at each others throats.

"Bishop, you and Tarrian go get some rest, in the morning we will plan how to get The One back."

With a nodd Bishop took Tarrian and headed out. Sauron then turned to Raynuk, "Walk with me"

The two set down the hall, Sauron choosing his words carefully, "Listen, I understand why you have done this, and I dont disrespect you for this. You are right, hurting the girl will not accomplish anything, but if we let the jedi see that, then they will gain an advantage over us...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Airleas stood watching the sith argue about her and what exactly should be done with her. As the parents of the child that Sly had taken came in, she could see immediately how angry they were. Even with her limited ability in the force, she could feel the man's pain and the woman's anguish. Tarrian began to come towards her, and this Raynuk stood before her. After a few words, Bishop pulled her to him. Finally the one Raynuk had called Sauron told Bishop and Tarrian to go and get rest. He then took Raynuk with him.

They weren't stupid enough to leave the door unlocked, but locks never stopped her before. What did Sly do? This is really bad. She thought to herself. God, I have to get out of here. This is not going to be pretty. I don't want any other Jedi to get killed cause of me.

She hoped that they would not come after her, but remembering Adi Wan's words, she knew that they would.

Going to the door, she started to work with the locking mechanism. After about a half an hour, she had the first lock picked. The second lock, that she hadn't realized was there, was not going to be easy at all.

Airleas.jpg

As Tares continued he ran into a familar figure. He learned to call these things Vampire. The Vamp didnt seem to notice Tares coming up from behind. All it did was just stare out at sky, watching for any thing out of the ordinary. With a snap his, and a lunge Tares drove his lightsaber right into the Vamp's black face, casting it away for good. Its robes dropped to the ground.

With in moment Tares put the black robes on, making him look just like a Vamp. With the force he tried as much as possible to make himself appear like a Vamp, both physically and throught the force. Soon done he walked to the main gates of the palace. The gates opened for him, with his mind set to work on making him more Vampirish, he could barely sense Airleas. So he walked from corridor to corridor, searching for her. Her presence grew stronger to him, he could tell he was getting closer. Soon he came to a doorway, with an other snap hiss, a cut of his blade, and a large kick to the door, he opened it and saw Airleas on the bed. He stepped in, and let the door close. He then took his hood off and looked straight at Airleas, "The Raven is just outside. Its time to get you out of here." He said as he began to reach for his other saber....

tares.jpg

Finally after an hour or so on the second lock, she gave up and went and sat on the bed. "Damn, I wish to god that I had my blaster."

All of a sudden, the door was kicked open and in walked this cloaked figure. As the hood was pulled down, there stood Tares. After the shock wore off, Airs stood up and ran to him, hugging him.

"God, I'm glad to see you. I'm so sorry Tares. I was being stubborn and didn't listen to you or Adi. And I should have taken you two much more seriously. I promise I will."

Looking around, she looks back up to him. "Um, can we leave now, I really don't need a tour or anything, and I'd really rather not be here when Tarrian and Bishop decide to come for another visit, especially if it is just her. She is, well, she seems to be very dark and very VERY angry. And you are definately going to need to explain this to me."

She and Tares head out the door and down the corridor.

Airleas.jpg

Tares gave a smile to his padawan and ignited both of his lightsabers. "No need to be sorry, Ill explain once we get back home."

From his memory he knew that the far wall at the end of the corridor lead outside, so he began to cut into it. With little luck, the stone resisted the lightsaber, causing them to waste more time then wanted. After a few minutes he managed to make a small hole in the wall. This wasnt going to work.

Next he opened himself up fully to the force, he felt the wall, and pushed on it. With all his will he attemped to make the wall bunch, causing to knock a couple of bricks out. He kept at it, but still no help. He looked at behind them to make sure no one was coming.

Lastly he took a lightsaber again, and pressed up against a small point of the wall, it began to heat up, and with the force, Tares pushed. The next thing he knew a whole big enough to crawl through was formed. He motioned for Airleas and the two got out. "Airleas, I know its not approperiate for a Master to carry his padawan, but right now I can be alot faster with the force than you."

So he lifted Airleas on his back, and with the force propelled the two with great speed. In a matter of minutes the two arrived at the Raven, in an other matter of minutes the two were on board, and the two engines were online.

As the ship lifted off, 3 protectors came charging after them. The Raven screamed up for space, all the while taking hit after hit by enemy lasers. With shields falling, the Raven launched three purple flares at the protectors, causing them to get knocked off course. Once in space the ship entered hyperspace, back for Ilum....

tares.jpg

*Raynuk knew instantly. When Airleas had hugged him, Tares droped his cloak of shadow, and stuck out like a tree in a medow. Raynuk growled deeply, turning from Sauron's side, and charging back to his quaters. What he found there caused him to turn, and dent the wall with his fist out of anger.

The door was bashed in, and Airleas was gone.

Raynuk ran to the hanger, jumping in his ship and blasting off, bringing a Squadron of TIE Destroyers with him. He was tracking Tares' ship as it lifted off and peirced through the outer atmosphere. By the time Raynuk himself had cleared the atmoshpere, Tares had already made the jump to hyperspace. Raynuk's eyes once again turned a demonic red. The Jedi would pay with his life, and there was only one place they would go.

Ilum..

thats where Sly had Kaylynn, he could feel it even now. her paralyzing screams of pain and fear were still fresh in Raynuk's mind. The Ancient Jedi Ice Base was the only place that had remained un touched by the Sith. It was the only place left to go.*

Sauron...I am going after her, and im taking a Wing of TIEs with me. Follow me if you wish, but either way. I will not return from Ilum without either Airleas, or Kaylynn. I will die before I let either of them perish...

*Raynuk relayed his commands to the Wing of TIEs behind him. A second later, Raynuk and the TIEs had jumped to hyperspace, on a direct course to Ilum.

The Hunt was on again...*

1fE1uLv.png

*Ciagyoel looks around. His master had left him behind again. He cleared his throat and drew the heads of the other sith besides him.*

"Pardon me...but I am Raynuk Montar's apprentice...and my training has been a bit delayed....do any of you need a temporary apprentice?"

ciagyoel.jpg

Bishop and Tarrian return to there room, and Tarrian goes directly to the nursery. Looking in, she sees the empty crib that should hold her little one. Standing there, she silently reaches out to Kaylynn.

Kaylynn, we will get you back. You will be back in my arms soon, little one. And Sly will not have another opportunity to hurt you or cause you to feel pain again. This I swear.

Leaning her head against the door frame, she feels Bishop come up behind her. Putting his arms around her, she begins to guide her to the bed.

Bishop - "Tarrian you need to rest. You haven't slept. Sleep now and tomorrow we will make plans to get her back."

She layed down, and nodded and he layed with her, waiting for her to fall asleep, but she never did. She layed there and just looked at the wall. She was waiting for morning. She would not sleep until her child was back with them.

*Laying there with Tarrian, niether slept. Their thoughts were focused on their distant daughter. Hours had passed since Raynuk had left. Both had sensed him leaving the planet in a hurry but had paid little attention to it. Suddenly Bishop sat up as a thought crossed his path. Tarrian sat up, looking at him questioningly. He did not say anything but instead reached out with the Force, probing the area of Raynuk's room. He sensed the disorder of Tares' forced entry and more than that, he could realized that Airleas was no longer with them.*

"The girl is gone."

*Growling Bishop leaped out of bed, followed closely by Tarrian. His boots were just being slid on as he passed through the door way and they made their way down to Raynuk's room. He bent near the scalded metal and touched it briefly. Sniffing, he could make out the scent of burnt metal.*

"It's a lightsaber cut. A Jedi was here. Obviously to save Airleas. But how did he find us..."

*Realization struck Bishop . Sly had found them on Naboo. A Jedi had found them here. The only thing that had remained constant in each of the scenarios was his ship they had picked up.*

"Sneaky Jedi."

*Moving quicker now, they made their way down to the hanger. Knowing what to look for now, Bishop quickly located the tracking beacon that had been placed on his ship so long ago. His muscles tensed as he prepared to crush it in his hands, but then he thought better of it. Instead he simply deactivated the beacon and slipped it into his belt.*

"We have to locate Raynuk, figure out where he's headed. If he's chasing the Jedi then they will probably lead us to Sly and Kaylynn. He'll need our help to face that many Jedi. But further more, I don't intend to let him have all the pleasure of getting back at Sly for what he's done."

*Focusing he tried to locate Raynuk so that he could make contact with him. His initial probes proved unsuccessful at finding the Sith, but he kept searching.*

Bishop.jpg

*Feeling that he had been completely ignored, he walked into the main chamber hall of AM, and sat down. Immediately pebbles and some small rocks lifted into the air as he concentrated on the force, testing how much stronger he had become, and how much he could stress his mind with at this time. He might as well train himself while his master was gone.*

ciagyoel.jpg

Sitting up in the bed, she looked at Bishop. As he got up and started towards Raynuks room, Tarrian followed. The same realization hit Tarrian at the same time. There had been a Jedi here on AM. She followed Bishop once more to his ship. Finding the tracker, she watched as Bishop shut it off and pocketed it.

"Bishop, we have to get her back."

She wanted to get in the Hell's envy and leave now, but Bishop put his hand on her arm, halting her, telling her that they needed to speak with Sauron and Hatred, and locate Raynuk.

*More rocks and pebbles lift into the air as Ciagyoel's concentration remains unquestioned. He was manipulating the force to his will. He heated up the air around him and the pebbles and small flashes of lightning flickered on and off around him in the air, and around the pebbles and rocks. His concentration was locked. He could still feel the saber at his side that he had picked up off a dead Jedi on the planet surface; his walking stick on the floor beside him.*

This is my destiny...

*In a sudden display of agility, he stood up and whipped out his commandeered lightsaber and with a snap hiss a yellow beam purged forth from the shaft of metal alloy. He let go of all the rocks as they began to fall, and as they fell he swung. He swung, without moving from his location, disintegrating every last piece of rock till there was no more. He had destroyed the rocks and pebbles before they had the opportunity to reach the ground. Ciagyoel breathed calmly and sat down again to meditate and focus on the force on his own.*

ciagyoel.jpg

*JGoD stood silently concealed by shadows.. she knew... knew everything that was happening as if it had been so carelessly played out before her very eyes. She smiled grimly... life never was fair was it? Her newly constructed light sabre hung at her side... but it was foreign to her, and she longed to hold her old familiar weapon once again. And she would... she knew she would. She always paid her debts... and she owed her killer big time. She stepped out of the shadows... she grew tired of waiting for someone worth her while... the Sith needed to rebuild... but she didn't much like the way they were going about things thus far... she had always done things her own way... and right now, revenge loomed over her like a dark cloud. "The One" that the others spoke of concerned her very little... she would make her own way and do her best to ensure the sith's survival with or without the stupid child. If the child did become that 'queen of darkness' one day, well then she would serve her as she had once served Heretic... but she was never a fan of being second best, so she wasn't exactly going out of her way to be sure it happened. She exited the building through the great hall nodding politely to Ciagyoel on the way and walked towards her ship...*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

Good my apprentice...you are learning much, and I for one am plesently amazed at your ability to train yourself. I must once again appoligize for not being much of a master to you. But even now, I can feel your progress and power. Continue, and dont hesitate to ask questions..I can hear you still...

1fE1uLv.png

*Ciagyoel continued to meditate and stood up abruptly. Anger surged into him.*

A Master is there to guide you and train their apprentice, not leave them to training themselves..with all due respect master...did your master ever leave you like that to train on your own?

*He got up and walked into a training hall of AM and activated a console, which spit forth about a dozen lethal warriors from other areas of the galaxy. He stood ready, only holding his cane.*

ciagyoel.jpg

Oh yes...many times. I did not hear from him for an entire month, and when I did see him, he was no longer Barohm Zar, he was Darth Excrutiation. And as you said "a master is there to guide and train his apprentice". He totally left me my apprentice, no force messages or anyting. I am here to guide you. When it comes down to it Ciagyoel, you cant rely on others. That is a weakness no Sith has lived to keep. You can only rely on yourself, not the others.

Ahh yes, I can feel your hated, even from across the Galaxy. You must learn to accept your anger and use it against your opponents. You still have not learned to accept it. For now, go to Sauron and have a talk with him, ask him for some sparing time with your new lightsaber, and if you feel brash enough and ready, challange him to a Mock Duel. I promise you, when I do return, I will challange you to a real duel. You best prepare yourself. I want to see what you can do and learn on your own.

1fE1uLv.png

Sick of waiting, Ademus switched the comm frequency over to that of Master Ar Pharazon.

His hologram appeared in front of him and Ademus immediately dropped to one knee.

"Master, I need the coordinates of the new Sith meeting sight I desperately need your training"

((OOC: Come on guys, it's been overa week))

Ademus_Xafra.jpg

Skin against skin, blood and bone.

You're all by yourself, but you're not alone

You wanted in and now you're here

Driven by hate, consumed by fear

OOC: I'm gonna post for Freedan, since it's rediculous that Ademus has had to wait a week. If Justin's got a problem with that he can talk to me. By the way, Ben hasn't been around much lately either, so chances are you won't get a quicker response with him.

*Freedan Nadd contacts Ademus Xafra's ship and transmits the coordinates over a secure comm. He is then sent on his way to join the other Sith.*

Bishop.jpg

*The dueling program commenced and the first of many opponents ran at Ciagyoel swinging a large vibroblade equipped staff at him. He jumped back to avoid a blow, then ducked, then jumped. Again he jumped, this time landing on the staff as it made its way to the ground. His opponent could barely lift him and the staff and he stood and watched. He brought about his walking stick and sent it flying into the man's face in front of him. Ciagyoel could hear the crack of a few cheek bones as the man stumbled backwards from the lightning fast attack. While the man flew back, Ciagyoel performed a graceful roundhouse kick that pushed the crude thing in front of him into the ground. He ran up, lifted the walking stick, and jammed it through the armor and heart of the beaten up dueler and killed him. He lifted his head to watch as another approached him.*

ciagyoel.jpg

Bishop...Tarrian...I have gone to Ilum, and to the Jedi Temple there. I killed all the Jedi that were in the Temple, and then proceeded to destroy the temple itself. Both tasks were accomplished with minimal resistance. All the Jedi on Ilum are dead, for good. The temple is now rubble, yet I have found only slight traces of Kaylynn. I can still feel her, she wasnt here too long before I arrived. I am continuing my serch for Airleas as well as Kaylynn..and I have a feeling I will both at the same time, in the same place....

1fE1uLv.png

*Listening to Ranuk, Bishop traced his signature and sent him back a message.*

When you find Kaylynn, and especially if you find Sly and the others, do not engage them alone. Call Tarrian and I and we will join you immediatly. Do not engage them alone. I doubt you can handle all of them. And whether you can handle them or not, Sly is mine.

*Tarrian looked at him and he could see a differant message in her eyes. Sly would be theirs.*

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian watched Bishop as he sent a return message to Raynuk...Her eyes told him that Sly was theirs together.

Starting to walk towards her ship, Tarrian turned to Bishop.

"I am going to start searching for our daughter. I am not leaving it up to Raynuk. I will not rest until she is back here with us. Will you come with me Bishop?"

She stands at the bottom of the ramp to the Hell's Envy waiting for Bishop to respond.