Aracoun Morion

Darth Heretic

Barohm Zar chuckled.

"You are not in a position to speak, I have dealt with you before...if you wish me to instruct it, then that is fine. I have no qualms. But it must be molded to learn not to abuse its powers, and if it does, there has to be a way to destroy it, your daughter or not. Just because you have gone from Jedi to Sith does not mean you are in any position to defeat me. Only a few people in this room and in general are able to beat me, and I fully acknowledge it."

BZ turned back to Hatred.

"I suggest your apprentice learn to curb his tongue, he should know his place in the hierarchy of things. I remember that others like me and other apprentices would get lashings for talking out..."

BZ smiled and to show a sign of respect to Hatred, kneeled down, and rose again.

"Let me start again...I have returned, to ensure that the Sith rise...we have no need to wait for the girl to grow up."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Just out of the range of standard planetary turbo laser fire a small grouping of one man fighters- mostly Starvipers, with Corellian Corvettes and Gunships emerges from hyperspace and begins firing on any orbital platforms and ships, though they do not penetrate the planet's defense shield. Also in this is a planetary Drop Ship for the deployment of troops.

"This is where Zero's homing beacon led us. He died well." Murmers the CORE Commander.

The CORE fighters immediately take off and dispearse, modified with extra boosters for speed and manuverability. Each fighters carry a large. A command issued from a speeding Corellain Corvette issues commands to the CORE fighters.

"Go into manuvers A, B, D, and F. Keep at top speed and use tactical variatons to outspeed and outmanuver any surface fire from planetary ion cannons or turbo lasers. Remember those Ysalmari will protect you from any unconventional attacks." barks the CORE Commander.

The Commander turns to one of his lieutenants, "Send a message to the courier for the Director after this is done on a secured channel. The Board will want to know our status."

The speeding CORE ships progress in a large orbit around Aracoun Morion. The commander issues a transmission to the surface from his Corvette.

"This is CORE Commander Delta. We demand you lower you shields and surrender immediately." He waits a moment hearing radio silence. "You really must you know. Would you like me to tell you why?" Delta continues.

"The defenses around Aracoun Morion were built in a manner similar to the Death Star- anticipating a large scale fleet assault. Typical of the Sith really. You rely on your power and forsake the lesser for the greater. Our absence of capital ships is an advantage as we possess mean to outmanuver and turbolasers, Golan defense platforms, and ion cannons you have on the surface. I suppose you might have a magnetic obelisk, but we are out of range for such an attack and our boosters can outpower its effects. The only means you have of combatting us lies in the use of one man fighters, but following the defeat at Raxus Prime, you don't have the ships to spare, do you?

"Yes you do have your impressive shields up. Unfortunately, while they are up you cannot deploy any fighters from the surface, nor can you leave. You are effectively cut off by our small force. Sending out help might be possible, but communications by conventional means will not avail you as they have been cut off by jamming. You could send out a long distance force message, but that would lead the Commonwealth here, wouldn't it? I image the Jedi and Commonwealth would be most pleased to find this place and level it to the bedrock."

Delta's voice takes on a superior tone. "You have no choice but to surrender. You can lie in wait, stagnated on your world while we add to our blockade, or you may surrender with honor. Or," Delta states in a slow, mocking voice over the comm, "would you like to come out and play?"

I'm trying to start a war here. It's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition.

-Vizzini, The Princess Bride

*Even before the technician approached Darth Hatred to inform him of what had happened over the planet, Bishop and the others felt it. None of them let the knowledge play onto their face. But even as they again turned towards one another Bishop was reaching out to Tarrian, touching with her easily and sharing the news.*

Bishop.jpg

Hexious muses at the threats of the COREagents. If he had the permission to lower the shields, he'd go out personally with the Deviant IV and destroy them all ship-to-ship.

He then remembers that Darth Extirpate, on his Father's secret system, was still indeed there.

He turns to face Bishop and a few other Sith, "If Extirpate had truly overseen the ships i commanded him to build to defend Byss, I can bring in two or three Star Destroyers, and box them in."

hooj.jpg

Several CORE freighters arrive and begin deployment of several small orbital satilites around Aracoun Morion. Delta watches their deployment unfold at key points around the Sith stronghold as the Sith below watch helplessly. A small mine field is deployed around the edges to prevent any non CORE ships from arriving, adding to the already effective blockade.

"Activate the Nightcloaks." The CORE Commander orders.

"Activating Orbital Nightcloak Mark II now." replies a lieutenant.

Small laser cannons on the nightcloak satilites act up as the system goes into effect, though the real danger is in the sky. A shimmering occures and then a curtain of darkness sweeps over the planet. The Darkness spreads, covering the whole planet in a vast shield of darkness. As the field strengthens a comm comes through from the CORE commandship.

"This is CORE Commander Delta. I'd like to ask your surrender again. You have no conventional communications and we have just put up an orbital nightcloak. That darkness is just beginning. The tempatures will steadily drop, and the absence of light will kill any flora you possess. In a matter of time your planet will be a frozen wasteland similar to Hoth and we will have to take great pains to pry your frozen carcasses from the ground."

Delta ends the transmission and resumes his blockade of Aracoun Morion.

I'm trying to start a war here. It's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition.

Exar laughs, "BRING ON THE COLDNESS!" He laughs at the nearly empty threats, "But enough is enough."

He turns to send a transmission, on a secret frequency, that is too low for the communication jammers to block. The signal is sent to the former ship yard of Raxus Prime, where it then strengthened and sent to Extirpate.

"Extirpate, enough is enough. Send in my ships, and prepare for battle."

Extirpate nods over the hologram.

Exar continues, "I'm feeding you the cooridinates, you will exit hyperspace, some distance from the planet, because their is a minefield that was recently deployed to assure no one comes to help us here. You're weapons may not be able to reach the planet, but you will have to clear away the mines."

Extirpate nods, "Yes Darth Hexious."

Extirpate nods to the gunner, and they begin to fire the defenses, to clear the mines.

"Even if we don't want them destroyed, we don't want them to get to big of an upper hand on us."

hooj.jpg

Delta laughs as his fleet interdicts and blocks SoP's transmission with it's aforementioned jamming technologies, then gives an order to scramble the mine location, which is now hidden behind the nightcloak.

*JGoD stood in the shadows as the events unfolded all around her... it was all too familiar. She smirked to herself as she readied her mind for battle... she was back and none to keen about the prospect of being sent away again... dead or not. It was time to show all that the sith were still a force to be reconed with... though it would be more difficult to manage whilst fighting amongst themselves...*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

sitting peacefully, having not eaten anything worthwhile since he arrived on byss, he began eating... he liked darkness, he liked the cold, these imbessiles are attacking the sith... do we not exist in darkness? ofcourse, he nevers say anything...

before SoP left, he answers SoPs comments by nodding briefly and thanked him for the food...

then these idiots showed up... and strong sith powers eminating from around the bends of this complicated structure... simply to say... his inexperience and the argument he sensed confused him moreso... so he simply sat by as everything progressed...

the screeching widow as his sd was renamed was able to help... considering it had been made a member of the byss defense fleet...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*Watching the Sith around him stand and do nothing, Bishop finally speaks up. The fact that they were being threatened did not affect him so much, as the idea of the CORE agents eventually getting ahold of Kaylynn.*

"Well, shall we actually do something or continue standing around? Whether Kaylynn is the one to bring the Sith to power, or if Lord Zar is here to do it, we won't get anywhere sitting around. If my opinion counts to either of you two, I say we go out there and meet them head on. There can't be that many out there."

*He waited for a reply. Sure that Barohm Zar would again chastise his speaking out of turn again.*

Bishop.jpg

"Yes, let us go...I need to see what limits this body has..." He smiled at Bishop. "Do not take my anger towards you as it being against you...I am frustrated at us not being at the top...but a solution must be found about the One..."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Bishop nodded in understanding.*

"Well, perhaps we can continue that discussion after we deal with these new attackers. I expect we may have to relocate after this is all over as well. They'll undoubatably send in reinforcements if nothing is heard for awhile. Shall we proceed?"

*Turning towards the hanger, Bishop began walking towards his ship.*

Bishop.jpg

*Raynuk nodded silently, concidering what would happen over time. The CORE couldnt get in, and the Sith couldnt get out. But did they really need to get out? There were plenty of supplies and resources on the planet to support them for up to three years from what Raynuk had gathered during his times in the Library. He didnt really try to keep his thoughts to himself, letting him open to even a new apprentice to read his thoughts. He looked up and at the faces of Bishop, Zar, Hatred, Ciagyoel. He knew JGoD was standing behind him and to the left, in the darkness.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Bishop receives a message through the force, that only he hears...

Bishop, I have finished with Adi-Wan, and the message is that if possible and agreeable, he would like to know if the sith are willing to help erradicate the virus along with CORE itself. A truce so to speak. I am to meet him in 3 days time with an answer. Relay that to Master Hatred. I will try to contact other sith not currently on Aracoun Morion. Then heading back to assist.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*On his way out of the hall Bishop turns towards Darth Hatred. The message from Tarrian was discomforting. He did not like the idea of working with the Jedi. However he had to report the findings to his master and then he would decide the fate of the Sith. That was unless a shift of power took place soon.*

"Master Hatred. Tarrian has informed me that she successfully met with the Jedi. He wants to know the Sith's official position regarding CORE, which I think is safe to say is unfriendly, and if we are willing to form... a truce... of sorts to eradicate both the faction and their 'virus'."

*He could not help but let some of his distaste for the idea slip into his voice as he continued on with Barohm Zar and boarded his ship. He ran through the pre-flight checks as Son of Palpatine boarded the Deviant IV. Barohm Zar found his way to one of the turrets on his own. Before taking off Bishop commed to the control room and gave them their instructions.*

"Drop the planetary shields only for a moment. Wait until the last second and re-engage it as soon as our ships have cleared."

*Taking a breath and preparing his body and mind for the encounter, Bishop lifted his ship off the landing pad. Side by side the [/i]Deviant IV and the Hand of Bishop made their way towards the invisible energy barrier around the planet and towards the combatents that awaited them.*

Bishop.jpg

((OOC: Sorry, been busy....))

Khaos opened his mismatched, blind eyes, apparently awakening from a meditative state. The darkness had no effect on him- he lived in darkness. If followed him wherever he went. The darkness was a part of him.

Turning to John, he nodded. "Yess... a good observation." a corner of his mouth curled up slightly in a predatory smirk. "If you'd care to accompany me, I think we ought to have some fun creating as much damage as possible."

The young blind-man stood and turned on his heel, leaving the door, then breaking into a sprint for the hangar. Once there, he buckled himself into the pilot's seat and gestured for John to take the gunner's chair.

leisigwhoknows.jpg

Delta laughs. "Excellent. I think they're going to be coming out to play after all." He sends out a comm to his ships. "The moment those ships clear the shield, lock on and fire. They still have to get through our nightcloak before they engage us and that will give us an advantage. Ready the missles and prepare for combat."

*The Hand Of Bishop and the Deviant IV were only a few meters away from the invisible sheild when it's energy signature disengaged and they passed harmlessly through it. Less than a second later it re-engaged and they were clear.*

"Well if you can find a way to block go ahe-"

*Diving his ship suddenly to the side, Bishop dodged his ship, barrle rolling as he came to one side. Lances of energy passed by his ship harmlessly. They appeared out of the vaccume some distance before them and raced towards both ships. Dodging again Bishop looked about the sky for some referance point.*

"That must be the nightcloak they put up. We'll have to get past that first."

*Trying to reach out and sense the ships outside of the field, Bishop is suprised to find nothing. The star fighters, armed with Ysalmari, hid themselves from his senses. Glancing down at his sensors he was able to detect their ships, yet could not locate them through the Force.*

"They have some sort of Force dampaning up around their ships. Ysalmari perhaps? Either way, we're going to have to watch the sensors and visuals."

*Rolling to one side he avoided another barrage of laser fire.*

"But first we need to get through that cloak. Let's go."

*Bishop raced his ship towards the black wall of space before them. Concious of the incoming laser fire. Passing through the closest edge of the nightcloak's field, everything went black. He could no longer see incoming laser fire and had to rely on the Force to help him avoid it, as well as his sensors.*

Bishop.jpg