Aracoun Morion

Darth Heretic

As Tarrian passed Lord Zar and JGoD, she over heard them speaking of a lab. She walked to them, and spoke. "Lord Zar, Lady Brooke, the labs that you need are in the lower levels of the Palace. Everything you need will be there. Should you require anything, just ask one of the Massassi."

Without another word, Tarrian bowed and turned. She continued to the Palace and to face Master Hatred. Tarrian walked slowly, and entered the palace. Sencing Master Hatred in the Grand Hall, she stepped to the open doors. She saw Bishop standing at one end of the table, and Master Hatred at the other.

She entered the room, and stood slightly off to the side and behind Bishop, waiting for Hatred to acknowledge them.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Anakin begins walking through the palace in AM. He sees a body standing in the shadows. He walks over and sees that it is Freedon Nadd. He walks over to him and asks."Can you train me in the ways of the sith? I will learn quickly and kill for you. I will spill blood and let the blood of the Jedi run in the streets. I was there when the Jedi took over our palace."

malfoy.jpg

Sauron walked the halls of the palace. Things were getting worse, the virus had effected many sith, Core was gaining ground, and the situation was reduced to siding with the jedi. He ran across Brook and BZ. Brook had the look of wanting to destroy entire races. He glanced at BZ, then back at Brook, "Is there something I can provide?"

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

he begins to realize the true implications of his loss... it had never hit him as seriously as the rest... he now felt isolated, distant, lost... confused... his mind would wander and wander and find itself where it began still at a lost of thought and words... his strength fell, his sith saber was useless until he gained the strength through training... actual physical training... an idea he had never faced truly... the force had always been with him, perhaps not strongly but enough to help him do what he desired, to commit the murders in his past... now without this he was left to be a normal, pathetic, weakling... there was no way he could help anyone this way...

the desperation hit him harder than he ever thought possible... he began to think and see nothing but the cold darkness, a void of voices, like a bee without a hive... a single voice, a single thought... the quiet was too disturbing... his mind he was losing... suddenly he burst out in rage, he ran to a wall and began punching it mercilessly... what could this do? nothing other than tire him senselessly... he was out of his mind... his fists continued to strike the wall and they flashed red with blood, the skin began peeling and his muscles were being ripped apart... every blow drained him more... he fell, tears of pain ran down his face, blood streaked the wall, his cloak, his hair... he began screaming in desperation and he collapsed... he passed out...

khaos heard his wailing, he rose his head and considered it useless and understandable... perhaps the boy finally felt the true implications of this misery...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Khaos lifted his head slightly as he listened to John's antics until the shrieks and wails died out into the soft, even, muffled breathing of the unconscious. He bit his lip. Now you understand. Understand darkness, fear, what it is to be alone. You are beginning to grasp what it is to be helpless. Mortal. Nothing more than human. He closed his eyes and leaned back against the wall, slipping into a light but dreamless sleep.

leisigwhoknows.jpg

Young one, I like your style, and your desire to kill, and not just the Jedi, it seems. Ok, I'll take you as a padawan. I need to assess your skills first, though. Go to the training forge, and I will be there momentarily.

Anakin walks into the training forge and takes off his shirt and places it in a corner. He unhooks his lightsaber and places it ontop of his shirt. He begins running around and doing flips to get ready for anything that Nadd could throw at him. He sees some large pillars and leaps up to the top. He lands crouched and sits there for awhile. He then stnds up and does an handstad untill his new master gets there.

malfoy.jpg

he slowly wakes, his burn as if aflame, the rocky ground having engulfed his wounds, the flesh being left sensing the burn... his hands are throbbing, his head is excruciatingly quiet, nothing he hears except afar, a young man, not much older than he was, leaping from pillar to pillar, capable of most leaps and jumps... the one's he could have done long ago... or actually what seemed long ago...

a blinding light hit him in the face, he saw stars for a moment... he finally stood up, his fists were bruised and bloody, his fists ached as if he had broken the bones and shattered them, all he felt was the sharp pinches... his fists could not clench fully, his throat was dry, the air was also, he was sweatstained and reeked... his sith saber still strapped to his back felt heavy, it weighed him down, something it had never done before...

his mind put it together, pain had shown him he was mortal, he was weak, he was helpless... a face of anger and desperation swept over him... he felt a sense of inner strength and a bloodlust, a lust to destroy, rip to shreads, snap and pop every last little god-forsaken Core Agent until their mouths were bloody, their knees bent the other way, and they spoke out of their asses! his fury was unbelievable... the blood was flowing... the zealous and emotion had made the pain apparently subside... all he thought of regaining his strengths... his goal, his mission, the only to piece together whatever shreads of a life he had left... if he had to gain his strength slowly... god help me i will... he muttered...

his jaw was clenched and his breathing heavy... his body was hurt, but not broken... nothing the smart med droids cant fix... he put on a masochistic, sadistic smile; a hint of destruction could be scene in the glints of his what appeared fiery red eyes... perhaps he did not have the force, but he had his mind, his alone, he had a goal, and he had the arsenal... especially what he had left aboard the sd... dammit...

to do it alone, or to do it together... it was for the rest of the dark lords to decide... he was ready and willing to do their bidding... or he'd have no problem doing it alone... perhaps khaos, he may be blind, crippled but he had knowledge... which was essessential... indeed it was...

*Walking in quietly, so that he can observe his new apprentice, Nadd looks to see that Malfoy is upside down, doing a handstand on a rock. The perfect opportunity to show him his first lesson. With a hard yank in the Force, Nadd pulls Malfoy down, head first from his handstand. Falling, and unable to right himself, it looks like Malfoys first practice might also be his last. Mere microns before his head thuds onto the solid rock floor, he stops, dangling in midair. Nadd turns him so that they are both facing each other. Malfoy can see the look of disappointment in his new masters eyes.*

The first rule is to NEVER let your guard down! You are part of the Force for a reason. If you couldn't hear me approaching you, even in this hot room, then you need to attune your skills.

Anakin uses the force and right himself. He touches down on the stone floor. He wpipes some sweat from his brow. He silently stands there waiting for his master to teach him sonething else. But after that last lesson, almost dying, he keeps his guard up and keeps his arms and legs ready in case his master tries something else.

malfoy.jpg

*JGoD looked up at Sauron and pushed herself slowly, painstakingly, to her feet. She picked her fallen sabre off the ground from where it had fallen and collecet herself, if a bit shakey, before she spoke..*

"Tarrian has already pointed me in the direction of the labs I am looking for... but i need to beat this thing... I would be appreciative if you could give me the names of others effected... or perhaps send them my way... I want to get started reasearching as soon as I can... .I can't live this way... and I'll need blood samples from those effected to figure this thing out."

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

Barohm Zar looked at Brook and watched as Sauron nodded and left. He held her hands and looked at her deep in his eyes. He spoke in a hush.

"When this is all over...I'd be deeply honored if you were to become my wife..."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Ciagyoel ran to the pile of ship parts in the field and started lifting them the best he could, realizing that without the force, his 200 year old body would not do all too well. He looked around, trying to find his master, searching high and low among the smoldering rubble to find him...or at least a piece.*

*After a few minutes, he managed to pull a leg out and the rest of Raynuk Montar's body. He dragged it across the grass away from the ship as it exploded a second time from gas intakes dripping on the fire. He shielded the body with his cloak, and sat next to his master waiting for him to wake up.*

ciagyoel.jpg

he walked over to khaos... still sitting, contemplating... he beckoned him to stand up... noticing the old man was incooperative, he went towards the vessel and out of it he fashioned a sort of walking stick or cane... to which he give the old man... now stand...

*JGoD looked up at Zar for a moment like a dear caught in headlights... had he really just asked what she thought he as asked? The slight look of worry at her apparent shock confirmed it and she smiled widly blinking away tears that threatened to fall as she nodded furiously.*

"Of course I will"

((Old Man? lol- My character is in his 20s!))

Khaos was brooding again, immersed deep and comfortably within the folds of his own dark thoughts, his fingers toying with the amulet around his neck- but the amulet no longer hummed with power; the metal was as lifeless and dead as any other little trinket. Its power was lost to him.

He didn't notice the muffled sound of John getting up, or the fact that he was standing right before him for some time. When the young blind-man finally did emerge from his moody contemplation, he gave a wry grin. "So, you're ready to begin learning? Well then sit down- we won't be able to do anything regarding the force, but we will be able to do something with emotion."

"Emotion helps fuel the Darkside. Pain, anger, hate, fear--- there is much power within them. Keep anger and Hate within you, and leave fear and pain in your wake, and you will never be short of power, force or no. Your anger will drive you, your hatred will give you strength you never knew you had. Fear and pain will weaken those that might oppose you. Manipulating emotion is a strength in and of its own, and not one that only force-users may posses.

Now, what do you feel right now?"

leisigwhoknows.jpg

"a feeling of fury... the anger boiling... from the pain... it despises me... the weakness..." he stares at the blind man... the jaw was still clenched... the fist still couldnt close...

"i have feelings of pain... pain that brings fear of my weakness... fear which angers me because my loss of abilities, anger which turns to hatred towards those bastards who stripped us all of our powers, our abilities, our greatness, our glory... the hatred, the anger fuel destruction and a bloodlust... the fear leads to a need to strengthen and learn to combat this menace for then we can concentrate on other matters... the jedi, the commonwealth, the rise of the empire..."

he closes the fist and grimaces in pain at the crunch of nerves at the hand, his other hand encloses the other... "blood is drying around both sets of knuckles... i should fix this before we continue, my concentration will not be in full... or is pain something i must endure in my training khaos to continue...?"

he stares at the young, blind man... and awaits his response...

Edited by Guest

Barohm Zar smiled for the first time since his death and kissed Brook deeply. As he pulled away he whispered, "I'll go after each and every one of them...and I will kill them all...in your name...stay here and be safe my love..."

He put a finger on her lips and turned around, heading towards the armory of AM.

VianoMigueles.jpg

Velhart's ship comes out of hyper space in front of the planet.He sends a radio transmission down to the planet, "Hello i am Velhart ketsuragui,I and my wife Mesadu wish to become sith.I am requesting permission to land on the planet and find Terrian Skywalker.""My wife was put in an unchoncious state and she is in need of medical attention."

Velhart.jpg

Barohm Zar made his way down to the armory of AM after a trial and error of walking around for an hour or two. He entered a large room with various weapons and armor that he could use.

"Let's see..."

Barohm Zar looked at his sabers at his side. Those would be weapons enough, and the force would help. He approached a zone where helmets of all sizes were there and searched for a protective helm with an air filter inside to filter out the virus if at all possible. He then approached a section of re-enforced jump suits in which could not be punctured too easily by blaster rifles unless they were of very high caliber. He put the jump suit on, and gloves, and boots, and a neck protector to ensure his whole body was out of reach from the force eating virus. He then went to find Sauron...or Hatred.

Sauron, Hatred, I need you both now!

VianoMigueles.jpg

*She watched Zar walk away, the happiness bubbling inside of her overshadowed slightly... Be Safe... gods she felt weak... weak and useless... but she knew he was right. She sighed as he turned a corner and disappeared, and began to make her way down to the under levels of AM... where Tarrian had indicated the labs should be. When she finally discovered a useable lab she wasted no time in setting to work immediately... as promised most everything she thought she would need was there. She sat on a stool and picked up the needle she had discovered in one of the many cabinets that occupied the space beneath the lab table... she'd always hated needles. She sucked in a breath and allowed the tip of the needle to pierce her skin... and then a blood vessel... wincing only slightly she withdrew the deep red blood from her arm, filling the syringe. She filled three test tubes before she was done, and set to work making a slide of her blood... if she was going to beat this thing... she needed to know exactly what she was up against...*

Hearing the communications from velhart, Tarrian quietly slips out of the grand hall, and quickly goes to the communication room and opens a comm to the pilot.

"You may land, and follow the landing course being sent to you and remain out side the palace."

Tarrian closed the comm, and quickly returned to the grand hall to face Hatred's wrath.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

"well khaos... pain is the only way to unleash true potential then..." he continues to focus... "my body feels weak yet strong... hatred must fuel a lack of pain... yet i remain confused, angry, afraid... is this what hatred does to a man?" he looks up at khaos and says... "i like it..."

"Good."

Both Khaos and John were silent for a moment, before Khaos resumed conversation. "The confusion passes once you have a goal- something to focus your hatred towards. What is the source of your hatred? Your Anger? Fear? Pain? CORE'S theft of your power. So what goal do you want? CORE's downfall. Vengeance." His mouth twisted into an ungy smile. "Vengeance. There is no thing sweeter, I'll tell you, than revenge. First the thirst for it is strong and lustful, but soon it dies to a constant ache. Always there, always driving you forward with grim determination." He was silent for a few minutes, and when he spoke again his tone changed completely.

"I was born crippled, unable to walk. I had to hobble about on crutches- I was born on a small lunar colony so we had no advanced medicines. I was tormented constantly. Joy and happiness of any kind seemed to mock me; I could not run, I could not play, I had no friends. Eventually I learned to use the Force from an old, mad rouge-jedi that lived in the caves outside the colony and mastered using it to walk. I even gave my own sight for more knowledge of the Force. More Knowledge is More power. More power leads to more strength, and only when you have strength can you taste the sweet blood of revenge flowing from your lips. The day of my revenge was the happiest day of my life."

leisigwhoknows.jpg

A transmission is sent to Aracoun Morion from the far off system of Nastarine. The transmission is in the form of a hologram, to be precise, the form of Hale Akturus. The image of the old man stands ten feet tall, and is the typical blue color. The transmission is weak and distorted.

Greetings, my cousins, this is Hale Akturus broadcasting to you from the barren moon of Nastarine; a Sith satellite. Nastarine too has felt the plague of the terrorist faction known as CORE, I wish to meet you to discuss this problem, and the current doings of the Sith of Aracoun Morion.

*The hours past as she dissected every intricate part of the Virus... it was immensely complex. Surrounding and suffocating the Medichlorians in the blood system until they were rendered virtually useless... but how to counteract it? She spent hours mixing chemicals with biological agents that showed promise... a few seemed to shake the virus and weaken it but the effects didn't seem to last long. She was getting closer... close enough to taste it... but she wasn't quite there... and she would not eat or sleep until she solved this...*

he nods at the understanding... vengeance was a powerful substance indeed... if power was the only way to access it, perhaps i needed more time...

he then listens intently to the history of his master's past...

he begins remembering his own; orphaned-mother to my knowledge a whore/pleasure slave and my father a piece of worthless scum, how could the force have blessed either one with its gifts... found by a bounty hunter... trained in the arts thereof... running from him... learning to fly... joining the imperial army... deserting... finding my way back as a bounty hunter in outer heaven... and now this... interesting twenty six years... then he disregards it as a certain object begins to beep, muffled by the cloak... the communicator?!? he looks at it... it receives a beacon... as if time... what was this annoying message for? time for what? could it be... the old wookiee, he was awake after retreating from licking his wounds... regardless... he would be of use...

he looks up at khaos... angered for this interruption... he begins to explain... "a while ago... perhaps months... i am not sure as for the flow of time... a friend, if he could be considered a friend, nevertheless... he, following a battle ran off to the emptiness of space... this was a beacon to alert me to come look for him when he awoke from his hibernation to regain his health..." he notices khao's change in expression from anger... to pensive... "the point is... he is a valuable warrior, he stands at eight feet, weighs more than you and i combined, a master of the vibro-ax... he is unscathed to my understanding considering this virus... he maybe of use to the sith... another force sensitive fighter..." a curt nod to his idea... "he beckoned me to come look for him when he awoke the problem is... as he expected and told me before taking off... his ship will have disabled itself by now... in other words he is floating around... perhaps we could look for him... he could do us all a service..."

----------------

italics are thought

"..." spoken

*Raynuk still layed feet from the burning wreckage that used to be his ship.He was knocked out cold, his weak grasp on the force slipping more and more as time passed He reached out to his limits trying to get a better grip on the force, as though he were hanging off a cliff. Then suddenly, it felt like a Star Destroyer blasted the ground beneith him, and he regained consiousness as he slowly felt the force re-connecting with him. He stood up, and winced. Even though he was knocked out when his ship crashed, he could still feel the effects of it. He looked down at Ciagyoel and let out a soft sigh and motioned him to his feet*

"Come..on, we...should...get back..."

*He turned and started limping slowly back towards the complex. He wasnt exactly sure what was happening inside his body, but somehow he could feel the force again, although it seemed far away. He limped on, away from his ship, adn towards the complex*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...