Corellia

Darth Jade

Barohm Zar was very adamant about not losing his wife again. Even though he was a Sith, she brough feelings to his heart that made him strive to keep his honor with the Jedi and made him strive to fight to the death for the woman he loved.

"I...I thought something was different..."

He looked at her.

"Go then...return to me with...our son...and let me look at him once he is like us...I know you must leave and be alone...keep me in your thoughts, and I shall keep you in mine..."

He smiled and he cradled her in his arms and kissed her once, then twice on the lips, and then once on her forehead.

"Come back safely to me."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*JGoD nodded as she burried her face in his chest for a moment before pulling back. Leaving him behind was one of the hardest things for her to do... but as was in her nature she did not allow her face to show it. She looked him square in the eye without the slighest hint of fear, she knew who and what she was... *

"I will return..."

*With a final kiss on his lips she released herself from his grasp and continued to walk in the direction of her ship... much as she regretted that she was to miss the coming battle, she knew somehow that things would go on without her, and that soon she would be forgotten as new faces came to take her place... the sith would go on, as would the jedi... and eventually the bugs would be over come... but she would not see it... She cast one last look over her shoulder at her husband as she continued to her ship... leaving him behind would be the hardest part...*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

And his heart left from him. He walked back into the room where the others were.

"Sorry...I had to deal with some things..."

He looked at them all.

"Let's wrap this story up okay...we've been together a bit too long...I want those bugs GONE."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Adi-Wan was on his feet, as he felt her leaving ... never to return? - No, she would one day return ... when, he didn't know ... but, he had some unfinished business with the Sith Mistress before she left. He moved out of the room from the others, and swiftly was at the door. He was standing in the door frame, as she glanced over her shoulder to her husband. As she looked at him for the final time, Adi-Wan screamed out something.*

"Brook ... "

*He reached to the back of his belt, and felt the carbonite-encased lightsaber that was her former self's ... he detached it ... and removed it from his belt. He held it firmly in his right hand, and looked down upon it ... he clenched his teeth as all of the emotional attachment that he had had with the saber would be gone. He clasped it tightly in his hand. It had always served as a reminder that he was important ... and needed as a Jedi. He closed his eyes, and saw Sly giving it to him as a reward for his efforts in the attack upon the Sith. A symbol of his life as a Jedi ... destruction, for respect. Kill the Sith, and gain respect. He needed it ... until now.*

*He reared back his arm, and used the force to propel the Saber's movement through the air as he hurtled it towards Brook at a speed that the naked eye couldn't detect. He watched her swivel around, and catch it a few inches from the side of her head. As she caught it, she brought it down to waist level, and glanced upon something that was once her's, then his ... she smirked.*

"I don't need it anymore ... Brook ... you've given me something that you could never know .... "

*Adi-Wan looked towards the ground*

"... and although you are a Sith ... you must know ... you hold a special place in my mind, and in my heart. I respect you ... and with respect ... comes memory. You will leave .... but, know ... you will never be forgotten. Even by your sworn enemy ... believe me ... you will be missed by more then you know ... "

*He said boldly. He lifted his eyes, and looked at her - who stood nearly 100 feet before him, headed towards her ship. He clenched his teeth, again, and stood firm. His glance unwavering ... if he never saw her again, he wanted her to know that she had meant something ... if even if it was just to him. He continued to stand, as if she would respond ... but, he had the sinking desire to leave, and let her do her own thing ... but, something compelled him to continue to stand there.*

Edited by Guest

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*Raynuk noticed that now, both Zar and Adi-Wan had changed, they both seemed saddned. Raynuk nodded and glanced at the floor, and then up to Zar. He saw the man whom had been his master, watching the door, almost expecting her to walk back in, but those whom knew what was happening, knew she wouldnt. He looked out a window and smiled slightly*

Fare thee well Brook...Fear not, I shall watch over your husband...

*He looked at Zar and nodded, patting him on the back and retaking his position among those gathered*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*JGoD looked down at the sabre in her hand ... it had been the one thing she lusted after for so long.. The one thing she needed, but somehow now it didn't matter. She looked up at Adi, her eyes full of nothing but respect as she detached her sabre (the working one) from her belt, With a swift cut the carbonite encased sabre became two halves of equal proportion. She clipped one half onto her belt and threw the other back at Adi with force. She watched as he caught it and looked down, slightly puzzled.*

"Consider it a sign of respect, from one enemy to another... you were a worthy adversary ... and you taught me something about myself. That little trinket holds duel meaning now ... given to you by both your colleagues and your enemy. That half you hold is mine no longer ... consider it yours... a parting gift if you will. I shall miss our encounters ... you made things interesting...Den"

*Here she smirked and turned to go ... she left him as she had met him ... and only he would understand the jibe. As she boarded the Requiem and closed the hatch behind herself she cast a glance around the cabin where not too long ago Zar and Adi had both sat ... she would be going it alone for some time to come ... well perhaps not alone. She placed a hand over her abdomen where her unborn son resided ... her only company for the long and arduous journey ahead. She sat down and let her hands find the controls that were so carefully made for her. The ship was in the air and JGoD left with one final message to Raynuk ... the man who had become the closest thing she had to family ... like a brother...

you had best watch out for him as well as you watched out for me or i'll come back and you'll be in 10 pieces by the time i'm finished with you...

With that the Requiem left the atmosphere and made the Jump to hyperspace, taking JGoD away from that which she knew ... leading her to a future she could not decern*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

*Adi-Wan caught the 1/2'ed lightsaber and joslted it in his hand. He inhaled heavily, and clentched it, tightly again. He closed his eyes, and reopened them to the roaring engines of her ship preparing to take off. He felt .. empty .. in a way. He thought that he'd gotten the better of her, by returning the saber ... but, in a way, she out-did him. Her words rang in his head ... "That little trinket holds dual meaning now ..." and indeed it did. She was right ... she seemed to get to him like that. She'd taught him almost a whole new world that was the Sith - his enemy ... with just her remarks from when they'd known one another. She allowed him to open his eyes - and not be so callous. He was enlightened, only when he met her. As the repulsor lifts on her ship flared, and the air beneath her ship began to wave in the sight of the heat genereated from the ship - she began the slow ascent from the planet of Correllia. He held the "trinket" close to his chest, and grasped at it tightly.*

"I bid you farewell for now ..... Renica .... "

*He stood watching her ship ascend - until he could no longer see it's engines blazing her from him, from all that she knew. He stood, until her force-signature had left the area ... but, before she made the jump to hyperspace ... he spoke to her through the Force .... quietly ... calmly.*

"We'll be seeing you .... "

*And then she was gone.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

* Impede closes his eyes and hears Adi-wan. He pictures his brother fighting and loosing the battle. Giant bugs come up from him and attack. He can not letgo of his anger. The picture of his brother diying made him more angry.*

" If that is the case ....."

* He turns to the derection of which the sith was leaving sith is leaving. Then turns to Bz.*

" Which way was ur wife going ?"

SIG.jpg

*Adi-Wan drew one of his sabers and ignited it. He retrieved a medium-linked chain necklace that his Father had given to him before his passing, that he always carried with him, and cut it's links ... now having a disconnected chain, he pressed the humming lightsource against the trinket, slightly, heating the metal on either side. He disengaged the lightsaber, and pressed the now split link-chain neckalce on either side of the saber. The metal that was now cool, yet still molten - the necklace fused the chain as one. He blew air upon it, calling upon the force to catch the brisk Corellian air to cool the molten metal. When it had cooled, he pushed back the head of his robe, and placed it around his neck. He let the trinket necklace that now meant more to him then anything, fall beneath his shirt. He grasped at the object of the respect from his enemy ... and closed his eyes once again. He thought of all that could have been ... which at the same time ... was something to never happen. It was enough to drive someone mad, so he reopened his eyes, and stood. He glanced to the sky once again ... reaching out with the force towards Brook - yet, she was already long gone ... millions of parsecs away by now, perhaps. He shook his head and turned slowly back towards Sly's house's door. He reentered, and returned to his seat ... somber.*

"Let's wrap this up, eh?"

*He said quietly*

For the first time since the attack on Yavin, Talon stood unaided. He looked around the room. He never was one to wait for a battle, but years at the academy had taught him much needed patience. They needed to get this show on the road, but he agreed with the others. They needed a plan. After seeing what happened to Yavin, he decided that these bugs were more than enough to take on both the Orders.

But when the bugs come out to play, you simply get out the bug repellant. And that was what Talon intended to do. With his head clear for thinking, his mind sprung into action with ideas. He got that glint in his eyes; the one that only his closest friends could interpret...

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

*Adi-Wan looked upon Impede, and watched the tear roll down his face. He sighed - he remembered the last time that he'd cried ... it was for the actual deaths of the Jedi Order members, and lifeforms that were on Yavin IV. Before that ... the last time he had cried ... was when his father died. He was the last thing that he had had ... he remembered the pain of losing his last loved one. He knew what Impede was going through - and he, too - wanted to do anything he could to at least prolong his father's life. But in the end ... now - he realized something different. The Force does what it wills ... Fate is the Force - and what it wants - it gets. Regardless of what anyone, force user, or not - wants.*

"Impede ... i know what you're going through - you have to accept that the Force wills what it wants. The Fate of your brother ... is not yet cealed. But, alas - we know where to take the Fight to ... Kashyyyk, you said? Perhaps the time to strike would be now ... we can take the fight to the Bugs ... anyone else have anything to say about this?"

*Raynuk sighed and shook his head*

"I saw Kashyyk in the meditation chamber...Sly saw it too, but he said that was not the place to fight. But it is where the Bugs are going...When it comes down to it, Kashykk is always assaulted isnt it?"

*Raynuk laughed slightly to himself and sighed. He turned and walked to Sly, and placed a hand on the man's shoulder*

"So Sly, where are we to go? The longer we wait the more destruction the bugs will cause, and the more ships and spores they will have. We have to get moving soon.

1fE1uLv.png

* Befor Impede goes inside he hears Raynuk taking about Kashyyk.*

"If your going to Kashyyk i can get u in easily. If its any help. You dont wanna cuase any attion there trying to get in. And if u need a ship i have a friend that can get you there in no time. Some of you may of heard of him his name is Dash Rendar."

SIG.jpg

*Adi-Wan nodded ... as he looked at Zar.*

"Don't mistake this for eagerness, or impatience ... and in no way do i mean disrespect towards Sly ... but, the time is now for an attack ... we have them right where we want them ... there is already Imperial support planetside ... and the peoples of Kashyyyk have suffered too many atrocities to allow another razing of their planet to occur."

*Adi-Wan slammed his fist on the table. The time was now to mount their first offensive.*

"The time IS now ... who here agrees? Zar? Montar?"

*He looked at each as he said their names. There wasn't a large support force here - but, reinforcements could be called in immediately. He added another point.*

"No offense to any Sith here ... but, the Jedi have made recent successes with surprise attacks ... to leave the enemy without the element of warning before the strike is already upon them ... this tactic has to be implimented now ... if the Bugs think they're going to get an easy meal in Kashyyyk ... they're dead wrong ... "

Noah stood up amonst them all and walked forward to face Adi-wan. He looked him square in the face. Intensity boiled through his blood. He was ready to contribute to the Jedi Order, although he was a youn padawan, he had learned quite a bit during his time at the academy.

"Master Adi-Wan....I will go with you. I believe that now is the time for action also, this is the best chance we will have to defeat these bugs. All the Sith and Jedi here will be a formidable force against the Bugs. I only hope that you will allow me to serve with you Master Jedi?"

Noahs black garb hung off him loosely and the blind fold covering his eyes and brow was tight around his eyes. He reached up and pulled it off revealing normal eye sockets, but competely blackened eyes. He looked Adi-Wan in the face, although he could not see Adi-Wan he was sure he could see the determination on Noahs face.

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

*Adi-Wan was moved by the blinded padawan's passion, and desire .... his need, and willingness to destroy the bugs that sought the destruction of others. He rememered a time in his life ... that he was like Noah. He placed a hand on his shoulder - as he stood before Adi-Wan.*

"Noah ... I'd be honored to fight alongside you on the battlefield ... you will make a great Jedi one day ... and your lack of knowledge of the teachings of the Jedi ... is made up in your committment to the Order. You will do well ... use your senses, and especially the Force, follow orders, and you should fare well."

*Looking towards Impede, he remarked about his question.*

"Yes ... Impede - contact your brother ... ask him what the best vector would be to launch our sneak attack against the Bug's forces ... request that our ships that will arrive soon enough not come under attack by the Imperial forces huddled at their outpost. Also, gather up the coordinates on Kashyyyk that we're going to rendezvous at. Make your call, young one ... and move swiftly - i fear that the time may yet be upon us, where the forces there will retreat ... we must move quickly now. No more procrastination, no more delliberating ... today, the Jedi and Sith alike fight the forces that seek all of our destructions. Today ... we will rise victorious."

*Raynuk nodded, an almost sparkle in his eye. It had been long since he was in battle, almost too long. Since then he had changed, he had risen to gather the defences of Coruscant for the attack that never happened. And how he was to follow the bugs, the bugs that had destroyed two Sith worlds. Raynuk almost didnt care about the rest of the galaxy...he wanted revenge for the dead Sith*

"You know im in Adi-Wan...Sly was confering with the Hutt fleet before you arrived, perhaps we can still use their power. I have heard rumors of the Smuggler fleet as well..."

1fE1uLv.png

"No..." Sly says, standing in the center of his room. "What actions can justify us all risking our entire fleets, all our lives... just to take out... one pod."

Sly pauses for a second, shaking his head back and forth. "Im sorry Adi, you are like a brother to me, but, I must say, a strike here, puts the entire war and its outcome at risk."

Sly pauses, taking a deep breath, looking over at Lance who was shaking his head, "Im sorry, You do not have our alliance in this attack."

Sly turned around, facing the other way, looking at the wall... meditating... deep deep into space.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

"I never said I was the brains of the operation, but heading two major factions and their forces, I was simply giving my opinion, hoping you all would reconsider your actions. I should have known that you all were even to stubborn to listen to me... Now leave my ship please."

Sly says shaking his head at Barohm and the others...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Adi-Wan couldn't understand Sly's thought process - it made no sense ... it was so cut-and-dry ... and attack on just one spore would cripple their fleet. An attack on one spore, could show victory, and boost morale.*

"Sly ... You are not, 'you' anymore ... i remembered you coordinating the attack upon the sith ... the overwhelming victory that we shared there. Now ... you shy away from battle? What's the matter with you?

An attack on just one spore could mean a great number of things ... besides - if we hit them full-force now, they're more then likely to suffer great losses with that one spore - potentially destroying a great number of their units.

No one's too "stubborn" to listen to you ... it just doesn't make sense to not attack now ... the iron is hot, and the battle is already upon us. This attack will happen - with or without - your concent."

*He nodded to Zar.*

"Indeed ... we will move as soon as we've acquired the proper military back-up. Impede'll gather reconisaince from his brother, and I will contact Reagan MacGreggor about acquiring her support in this attack .... the time that we've taken so far will force a defeat for the bugs ... that much, i'm sure of."

"Cripple...?" Sly says, "You cannot cripple something that has unlimited powers and numbers... All that will be achieved here is lives lost, and people dying that are going to be needed whenever we find the main fleet."

Sly looked at Adi-wan, then spoke, "What will this achieve, I ask... yes moral... whoopty doo.... If the numbers lost in here cripple us from attacking again, it was for no purpose. Also, If this battle cripples us that bad, we won't be able to protect ourselves and other planets under our protection. For the first time, I call thee Reckless..." Sly says looking back upwards towards the top rafters of his ship.

Sly says as again, he wishes the remaining members to leave his ship.

*Necromancer takes out his complink and calls back impede.*

"We could use more help on the left flank our AT-At's arnt cutting it. U can fly in from behind and take a speeder there. Come talk to me when u land ill show u where becareful the bugs show tottal agression against all."

NecromancerSig.jpg