Corellia

Darth Jade

Barohm Zar had been clipping and unclipping his sabers from his belt for most of the trip through. As he stood up he clipped them back in with a sort of locking mechanism and he made them very visible to the others as he exited that he was armed.

"I hope we didn't miss any...I'll be seriously dissapointed in myself if I had to renig on my contract with the Jedi to create some fun..." He said this with a slight fire in his eyes. "I was just kidding...I wouldn't dream on going back on my honor..."

He walked alongside Brook and whispered very softly.

"You seem extremely happy..."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Adi-Wan nodded at Zar's comments*

"Indeed ... at least, i can say ... that you are an honorable Sith, Zar ... don't make me a fool by disproving that statement ... "

*He looked over to Brook, and Zar - they seemed ... happy. How could that be? Who knew? He certainly didn't ... it seemed that his life was without many emotions ... fear .... one of them ... happiness .... was another.*

*They came upon the entrance to Sly's residence. He looked down .... and cleared his mind for a moment. He closed his eyes - clearing his thoughts, and then promptly shut off his atunement with the Force as much as he could. Over his shoulder, he spoke without turning.*

"It would be wise to minimize your atunement with the Force - as it is over-empowered in this residence ... you will see what i mean, as we enter."

*He prepared to knock, just seconds before the door opened. He smirked to himself. Apparently they were "felt" - and their presences welcomed. Adi-Wan took a step into the room, and felt the flooding of his mind with the Force. He stepped in, and stood momentarily, before he felt out the others - they were in the back room. He turned, and motioned for the others to lead.*

"After you ... "

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*JGoD smirked at BZ's comment as she walked inside. She cleared her mind and let her grasp on the force ebb away as Adi had recomended, though it was with a slightly skeptical glance in his direction. She found Zar's hand for a moment and squeezed it tightly in her own with a slight smile before she let it drop and made her way down the hall in the direction indicated by Adi... she doubted very much that she had ever been in a Jedi's place of residence before... unless it was to kill one of them and shake things up. This could indeed be interesting...*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

*Adi-Wan was the last of the three "late arrivals" to enter the room. He noticed that they were all sitting around in chairs, and contemplating their next moves. His robes sagged low over his face, and concealed the mind of Adi-Wan. He walked in, easily one of the tallest in the room, towards one of the three last remaining availale chairs. He motioned for Zar and Brook to take the two next to one another, as he sat nearly across from them on the other side of the table that separated them. He recognized almost all of the faces in the room ... a few, he did not.*

*He pulled back his robes, and began to speak.*

"Sorry for our late arrival ... if you could fill us in on what we're doing now ... it would be much obliged .... "

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

* Impede felt something in the room while he was meditating. His eyes fly open. He see's the two siths walk in.*

" What are siths doing here? Why have u brought them Master Adi-wan?"

* Impede looks at Master Prophet confused. .*

" When were we formed about siths coming?"

* Impede see's Master Prophet lowering his hand telling him to sit. Impede follows what Master Prophet says and sits down crossing his arms.*

" My apologize Master Adi-wan. You must have a good reason for bringing them here."

* Impede goes back to meditating.*

SIG.jpg

*Adi-Wan nodded to Impede, and motioned for him to sit, as well.*

"Young one, there is still much to learn, you have ... the Sith are here, as we have signed a Treaty ... a cease-fire, with their Order. Not only that ... but, we will be working in conjunction with them closely, to plan the demise of our threat."

*He smiled at the young learner*

"Did you not happen to feel that even in this room, sits another Sith? Raynuk is not of the Jedi Order, rather - of the Sith Order. Can you honestly say that you've sat here, in this Force-amplified room, and not felt that he serves the Darkside of the Force?"

*Raynuk stood then, and walked over to greet Adi-Wan, Brook, and Zar*

"Glad you three could make it...How goes the defence on Coruscant? I realized I left rather quickly, and took Mes with me as well.."

*He sighed just slightly* "So far, I think we know where they're going to strike next, but we dont know where they are currently..."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

* Impede meditates then see's a picture of his brother in his head. He was calling out for him. Impede opens his eyes.*

" I must get to Kashyyk. My brother needs my help."

* Impede slams his hand on the table and disturbs every one that is meditating.*

" Im sorry but i must get to Kashyyk.

SIG.jpg

*Adi-Wan watched the young one's actions.*

"PATIENCE ... young one ... you need not to be anywhere besides where the Force has taken you ... and that is here, and now. You will not go to Kashyyyk ... you will learn your place ... and your patience."

*Adi-Wan seemed to be a little rude with his comments - but, afterall - other's inability to remain patient is what caused him so much grief, on so many occasions.*

* Impede tightens his fist and glares at Adi.*

" I know my place. What would u do if your brother is in wars and needs your help. I havent seen him in over 5 years."

* Impede starts to walk out and grabs his robe.*

" Im sorry but i must go. My ride will be here shortly."

* Impede goes out side to wait for his ride.*

SIG.jpg

*Adi-Wan nodded, this child was definately not willing, and/or capable of learning the ways of the Jedi.*

"If you leave this room, that is a direct act of insubordination .... and you will be banned from the Jedi Order. I leave that choice to you, young one ... learn your patience ... or you will lose your privelages to our Order ... it is your decision to make."

*Adi-Wan's voice was cold, and gave no hint of sarcasm. He was serious ... if this one wanted to leave .... he'd turn his back on the direct order from a Jedi Council Member ... and therefore - would be in violation of the Jedi Order's rules of conduct.*

*Raynuk glanced at Impede*

"Let him go Adi-Wan....He did the same to us. He is a drifter with no patience, a trait that will see him never get anywhere in the force except death..."

*He turned to Impede, giving him the same cold glare as Adi-Wan did*

"I assure you, if you go to Kashyyk, you will only find death, including your own. We will not stop you on your suicide quest Impede....go as you would like, but go, and never seek shelter with either the jedi or the Sith..."

1fE1uLv.png

*Adi-Wan looked deep into the eyes, and heart, of the young Impede that stood before him ... still deciding whether he wanted to leave or not. Speaking in a flat, cold voice ... he continued.*

"The life of a Jedi is not filled with ... personal emotions. You are not to do what is best for you ... or your family ... you are expected, and required to do what is in the best interests of those that would not have the ability to defend themselves from greater evils that would seek to destroy them ... you are clouding your vision with what you know. Love. You must unlearn .... what you have learned ..."

Hou-Jo gathers his things.

"Should we not be doing action against these bugs? If the Sith were on there own, they probably would've destroyed them by now. This is probably past the point of discussion, but what the hell are he waiting on? I'm beginning to be inclined to agree with the Sith, that our Order is taking far to long to decide things."

OOC: I will not be online until Wednseday, so I'm giving Obi-Two Skywalker permission to post my actions until I can post again.

Talon listened to what was going on with Impede from his spot. He didn't know the Padawan, but the both Adi-Wan and Raynuk were well known.He reached out with the force to go inside Impedes mind. The padawans mind was in conflict, and was clouded with emotion. He almost felt sorry for the learner who sat away from him.... almost.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

"Hou-Jo, The sith were nearly wipped out by these creatures, why else would we agree to side with the Jedi?!"

*For some reason, this infuriated the Sith, and Raynuk shot his hand out, throwing the Poleb against the wall*

1fE1uLv.png

* Impede thightens his fist more.*

" I need to take a walk, but i will not leave. Ill be back in two minutes. If u need me call me on my complink."

* Impede walks out in the hall and punche a hole through the wall.*

" SORRY about that."

* Impede walks back in.*

" Do u know where i can get sumtin to eat?"

SIG.jpg

(Well it seems no one answered my post...the one i made...hmmm....monday, and here it is thrusday....w/e )

Realizing no one was paying him anymind, he sighed a bit and found his way inside, passing master Poleb, Impede, Adi-wan, and JGoD. He found another black outfit and changed in an empty room he found, then he rejoined the jedi. He sat to the side of them in his new clothes, the blindfold covering his eyes. He began to think.

No one respects the padawan learners around here, or perhaps just me. Hmmm.

He grew a bit agitated with it but let it go, it was unwise to let himself feel anger. He lifted hsi head and spoke.

"Excuse me, I know I am inexperienced with all this, but It would seem that rushing would be unwise, esspecially with decisions that will inpact the survival of the galaxy. After all who is fit to fight these bugs if the Jedi/SITH can not do it together? Although the SITH believe in different thing than us Jedi, common sense tells us that neither fo us can do this alone, and these bugs are not easy adversaries. Any plan we come up with will have to be well thought out. Any other way and we are doomed to fail........In my humble opinion of course."[/i]

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

*Adi-Wan just shook his head slightly as he used the Force to feel the infuriated thoughts rushing through Impede's youthful head. He narrowed his eyes to slits, and spoke as he returned.*

"Impede ... you fail, yet again ... your anger surpasses your patience. To be honest with you ... if you have the desire to become a Jedi - you are too reckless. Too hateful ... to angered ... too .... impatient. You will learn your place, young one. You will learn to check your anger, or fall victim to the dark side of the force. To be honest with you ... i wouldn't want to train you, for the simple fact that the Dark Side festers inside of you ... you're fighting it, but alas - it is winning the battle."

*He continued to shake his head in disbelief at such an action - before some of the highest ranked Jedi in the Order - and he'd still act in such an order? He turned his attention to Hou-Jo.*

"Indeed - we are taking time to make our moves - yet, the Jedi Order take awhile to move ... this is the way of things - we've always been calm, and collected in our maneuvers - we do not fly off of the handle ... and act wreckless ... you should know this, Poleb.

The wheels of attack move slowly - but, strike dreadfully upon those that receive it's wrath."

Barohm Zar decides to play with Impede's mine.

Good boy...release your anger...good...more...more...feed into your hate...you would become a perfect Sith if you only chanelled your anger a lot more...go...feed into it...you know you want to...don't listen to those Jedi...

VianoMigueles.jpg

*JGoD frowns as she watches the conversation progress... she was only half listening... there was something wrong... something different. She reached over and gripped BZ's arm where it lay on the arm rest. She knew he could feel it as well when she touched him... he looked over and saw the look on her face. She stood abruptly, drawing a bit of unwanted attention...*

"My appologies to you all... but it has come to my attention that I, personally, have a slightly more pressing matter to deal with... I hope you shall all forgive me... "

*Without so much as another word she made her exit from the room, a hand over her stomach... and out into the halls that lead to the outdoors...*

Barohm Zar watches as Brook leaves the room and he stood up as well.

"Excuse me all as well...I shall return as quickly as possible..."

He left the room and walked outside with Brook finally catching up to her. He walked alongside her and put an arm around.

"What is wrong..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*JGoD stopped walking once they were outside and turned to look BZ in the eyes...*

"Our... son."

*She stopped as BZ looked thunderstruck, and she cast her eyes downward...*

"He won't be one of us... unless, well, unless i do something about it... I have to leave... I have to. I'll return once he is born... but i need to leave and meditate... to fill myself with the dark side... if i don't, he won't be like you and I..."

*Adi-Wan noticed the two leave, and nodded to them both with a curt head-bow as they both stood, and left the room. He watched her leave ... and him follow. He instantly knew that something had come over her - but what? He saw her grab her stomach, on the way out ... cramps? No ... but, again - anything that showed weakness was not in Brook's abilities to sustain ... she crushed that immediately, as it would seem. So, perhaps something else ... something .... growing more troublesome.*

"Interesting ... "

*Adi-Wan was onto something here ... something that perhaps no one else figured ... he broadened his senses, and atunement with the Force, and dispatched the clutter, to feel through to her ... he felt ... something. He knew what it was - as she did ... and as he would. But, he would keep it to himself.*