Kashyyyk

RaveN

OOC: lol is field day on impede

IC

*Necro didnt have time to take out his comm he was fighting a small herd o bugs. slasing and getting slashed necro had to think of something qick he could not keep this up f much longer. The bugs just keeped on comeing.*

NecromancerSig.jpg

Piccolo is very annoyed. He fires his blaster shattering the comlink. He fires again and Impede is hit in the leg.

"I had hoped to kill you away from the others, but I think right here is fine. They are too busy with the bugs to worry about you. I suggest you surrender. Fighting with me will only prolong the inevitable."

Out of the corner of his eye Piccolo catches a group of Gaunts and a Warrior heading their way. He turns, unfolding the rocketlauncher Smash Daisaku had fused to his arm. He fired blowing up the entire group. He turned back to Impede, who was writhing in pain.

John turned to another of the approaching Gaunts and attacked sliced at it, with ease the bug parried, as an equal would...

"You know, you all are really getting on my last nerve..." he said with a hint of acid in his voice... The bug looked at him and continued its attack, parrying its attack, John leapt up and over to slice before the larger creature could attack at the surprisingly nimble prey, the lightsaber and the Sith Saber each attack the sides of the creature, the blazing hot blade sunk into its flesh but the armor protected it... It singed the creature but nothing too strong, merely causing a burning sensation...

By now the creature had turned to face its prey and taking advantage of this John threatened with one blade and struck at its legs with the other, the green blood oozed forth from its leg as it collapsed to the floor... Now, weakened, John slashed off its arm and its head... Blood oozed forth more...

In a sprint, John attacked another one... This time, the bugs had quickly adapted to John's initial strategy...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

* Impede gets up. And stands on both legs.*

" Where have u been.Hehehe. Dont u know i heall exctremly fast?"

* Impede jumps up and lands behind Piccolo. He takes his two swords out very fast and slices him in half. After Impede hears some bugs and starts to climb a tree. He then jumps tree to tree and lands on the ground. He sees Adi-wan and Tarrian.*

" Where were u guys?"

Edited by Guest
SIG.jpg

OOC: Sorry I haven't gotten to this before now. You post once, then don't get a chance to post for 24 hours and by that time there have been thirty or forty new posts you don't even want to try to read but all pertain in some way or another. Then you decide to do it later. Then seven days and four pages of posts later you realize you really should get around to posting. That and schooling, working, and (attempting) socializing have consumed my hours. I will try to post more consistently. Now, if someone could direct me to where I should be about now...

*Exiting the sudden daze he found himself in, Bishop glanced around to see that his group had allready disspersed, though he was somewhat at a loss as to where they might have gone. Eyeing what he assumed to be the Imperial base of operations in the distance, Bishop picked up his feet and started walking after ensuring the ship was fully locked up and in defensive mode.*

Bishop.jpg

OOC: Impede...no padawan can heal that fast, no you have no lightsabers, and that was an OHK...Chrissie will be here very soon...you are a very sore loser, and I can't stand reading these ludicrous posts...cut the crap out please for all of our sakes.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Kirlocca and his padawan finally made thier way into the core. And Kirlocca gave his padawan a glow stick and told her to stay still while he looked for the rock....*

"Anything?" His padawan asked...Kirlocca took one more glance around...*

"Nothing....there's nothing here. That's why the force brought me down here."

*Kirlocca brought over to his padawan, a datapad full of Wookiee's who were jedi history.*

"I think that might be useful in thew futrue...i want you to hold it. Sayn, we must get back to my ship...i have an idea that might help win this little battle here!"

*Kirlocca and Sayn Ta left the mountain and ran down the hill. They got on Maru and ran towards Roworror, the Capitol of the planet, where every other jedi and sith were. Once they got there they got off thier Maru and Kirlocca gave Sayn Ta his fathers lightsaber.*

"I want you to use this. The force will not let you down!"

*Kirlocca turned on his lightsaber and ran into the mist of the bug's and began to fight his wookiee strength off!*

OOC: Leon is a npc leader of some of my troops if anyone has any ?'s about this. Also this is becoming a funny story wut will impede do next (= lol

IC

*Necromancer takes out his comm.*

"Leon are u still there pshhhhhh leon if ur out there i need u to pick someone up on upper levels of corrusant OUT."

"Pssssh this is leon and roger that ill be on my way in 10 mins tops OUT."

NecromancerSig.jpg

OOC: Ehh worth a try.... Oh ya Bz stop acting gay ok. And its not a light saber its a sword stupid. And get ur finger outa ur A** and lighten up. God. U know u take Rp to serios. Its just a game. All im tryin to do is have some fun.

IC and what really happens:

* Impede holds his leg in pain.*

" Ok mesa give up. Mesa give up"

SIG.jpg

IMPEDE You can not post a kill in one post, that is what is called a One Hit Kill, and is an illegal move. You may not call anyone gay or stupid on the board, if you have a problem with a user PM them or IM them, or call on me or Adi wan for help. But keep it off the board.

When you post, post descriptively so that people can read your posts. This may be a game, but users take their creative writing seriously. Not only is BZ a seasoned RPer on Jnet, but he is an RP Senator.

I see that you corrected your OHK yourself, please in the future just follow the rules in the first place and you won't have to do that.

IM me if you have a problem, do not complain on the board.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

OOC: Impede, I give my advice to RPers usually when I find them having some trouble.

You my friend are in dire trouble. I will give you some advice. Take some creative writing courses, grow up, and come back here. You can't even handle a regular RP environment, what the hell, your posts make me laugh so much I just ignore them, you're not making anyone have fun, just pissing them off.

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: Thanks BZ and Tarrian. Impede, I think the rules dictate I must give you a chance to defend yourself, if you decide not to I will kill you.

IC: Piccolo grabbed Impede by the shirt and threw him several feet away. Piccolo made sure not to use his full strength, he was not ready to kill Impede yet. The impact would have easily shattered the bones in Impedes arm, though. Piccolo suddenly winced within his helmet. He caught the stench of Wookies, reminding him he was on their homeworld. If they knew a Trandoshan was here, he could just imagine their reaction. He refocused on his mission.

"I'm glad you've decided to make this easy. If you still wish to give up, I will make your death quick and painless. Although you will be dead anyway, I hope you've now learned not to cross the Black Sun. Even in a war zone, the Black Sun will find their enemies."

Leave the Modding to us, please ... no more OOC Comments. On a side note - Senators are asked to tip the mods if they see anything that's "questionable" regarding rules ... therefore - BZ's in the right of telling you those things. Just cool the chatter, and play through the story with the Cards you've been dealt.

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

He moved swiftly, he jedi reflexes again at their peak, at least as peak as they cold be for a young padawan. He manuvered his blade like a master, this war had taught him muhc and his swordsmanship was increasingly better with every bug he struck down.

He was becoming stronger, but it still took him about 3 or 4 strikes to take down some of the more experienced bugs, the gaunts he ahhnialated quite easily though.

"What now Master Tisserand?"

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

*Kirlocca went for a minute on a killing spree. Any bug that moved got impaled. But than realized that was not the way of a jedi. In the mist of fighting, Kirlocca sat on the ground and began to meditate. He cleared his mind of all anger and rage...Than he stood up and turned off his lightsaber. He than just stood there. He would not attack. It was not like a Jedi to attack anyone who was not attacking him. He turned his lightsaber back on and just walked through the city street's of Roworror. When a bug did try to attack him, he killed it. After awhile of doing this, alot of other jedi and sith began to look his way, realizing that he was not really 'fighting' the bug army...*

Forest: Smelling blood, ripper swarms surge forth towards the wounded Impede...

City platform: As the battle for the city rages, the Carnifex squares off with Sith Lord Barohm Zar. It's giant arms move in strangely lithe patterns that bely their size and power...

Dominate, consume, expand.

We thought we were smarter than the bugs...

-Sergeant John Ricco

*Raynuk saw Piccolo and Impede just, basicly run off. Yea, thanks guys...no problem, I can handle a trillion bugs by myself... He grumbled to himself, and half wished he had the time to track them both down and rip them from their limbs for just ditching a battle of this nature. The bugs were beginning to surround him, and he knew this was NO time to get surrounded. He stop swinging for a moment, giving them the false idea that they could get closer than they were. Big mistake on their part. In a flash of motion Raynuk had extended his lightsabers straight out from his body and spun three times. he stopped again in a crouch, his blades behind him slightly. The bugs just stood there for a moment, and then fell to peices litterally. He decapitated two rows of bugs on the first pass, then three rows got cut through the chest in the second rotation, and cut four rows deep on the third and final, cutting them off at the waist. In less than two seconds Raynuk again killed a good 25 bugs that seemed intent on killing him. And of course, the Virago still floated overhead, blasting warrior bugs to peices, incinerating Gaunts, and shooting down Gargoyles all without getting any damage. Raynuk heard the distant crack of a tree trunk, as some of the bugs off to his left turned and ran into the woods where Piccolo and Impede seemed to have run off to. Raynuk glared towards that area too. That makes two places that worry me...I just hope whatever Zar is dealing with, he can do just that, deal with it... He turned and ran over to Tarrian's side, and started helping her fight off the bugs*

"I swear I didnt invite all these ones...."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

The Dark Prophet watches through the covering of the ship, as the bugs notice him hovering over the Kashyyyk airspace. The Weaponry of the Dark One was far more advanced than any ship in the galaxy. Built specially for the head of the council long past, Master RaveN. Then the ship was passed down to The Prophet.

The Ships defense grid rose as the incoming bugs were being rapidly eliminated, however, the more that came, the more the ship struggled to defend the oncoming waves of space fighters.

The Prophet watches as a message beeped on his dash board. The Message was an incoming message from Lance Lianahan.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Exit the Smugglers Fleet*

The Massive fleet of the Smugglers moon exits behind the Dark One, as the Navy quickly selects some of the larger pods, and begins to open fire. A few Corellian Frigates eliminate the threats that were about to attack the Dark One.

Lance Lianahan uses a system of Flashing the ships burners to speak to each ship. To avoid use of radio frequency.

lance.jpg

From the sky horeds of drop ships acend to the surface. Support troops, special operation units, heavy equipment, and mobil command facilities are carried aboard the various transports.

The drop ships soon land in a secure clearing, from there the army is deployed as the area is fortified. With in a half an hour, companies of units make their way to the city platforms.

Piccolo sees something ahead of him. He focuses his vision increasing the distance he can see far beyond natural compacity, another amazing scientific achievement by the Black Sun. A group of bugs begin to come their way, a hungry look in their eyes. They are such pitiful creatures. Unfortunately, he is not ready to see Impede die. Keeping a close watch on Impede, his built in rocket launcher folds out from his arm. He blasts the approaching creatures, watching with pleasure as they explode into pieces, but he knows more will come.

"Impede, it will be a painful death if I decide to leave you to the bugs, or you can let me finish you honorably. You better make your decision quickly."

Piccolo points his blaster pistol at Impede's head.

Barohm Zar was getting the hang of it. He had previously used the cloak as a decoy to try and distract the Carnifex, and it had been promptly split into many thousands of pieces. He was tiring quickly...the master of the dark side at least.

The carnifex seemed like a ridiculous excuse for a bug...it was slow in it's movement...but what it lacked in speed it made up for in strength. It had dealt more pain and suffering to him than he had dealt or dared to deal to any being.

I better end this soon...I need ... an illusion...

Taking advantage of the fact that the Carnifex was ridiculously stupid he created a small illusion of himself with the force. With the back of the giant monstrosity in front of him, Barohm Zar lept up, and hinged himself onto the carapace. He relit up his lightsaber and plunged into the bug's back, listening as the carapace was being burned little by little by the lightsaber.

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Adi-Wan awoke, his senses coming back to him ... and when his eyes fluttered back to the world of the living - he cautiously examined his surroundings ... upon his face, a bacta air mask. His limbs flailing in the bacta solution, a liquid-like substance that regenerated the human tissue. He could see the outside world beyone the glass bubble-tube, that housed him. He squinted, as his vision was fuzzy, from the liquids effects while his eyes were open in the solution. He looked up, and swam upwards, to the open area where he could climb out of the tank. How'd he get there? He thought back, and all he remembered was that he was healing Zar, and then ... bam - he was here. He wondered if Zar actually worked him over, and left him there, for dead. Unlikely ... who knew though? He'd have to fill in the pieces later - and if Zar attacked him while he emerged into battle - then, there was his answer.*

*His Ilum Tunic was soaked in the solution, a sticky-like garbage - he never liked the stuff. He headed to the cleansing facilities, and stood in the washing unit. It thoroughly rinsed the solution clear of his clothes, and skin - and then began to dry his clothes and hair. Once he was finished there - he reached down, and grasped at his lightsaber ... igniting it, the blade glew yellow. It still worked. He was worried, he'd never actually tested the effects of Bacta, or water for that matter, on the working parts of the Lightsaber. Apparently, all was well.*

*Freshly cleaned - he headed down the flight of stairs, to the medical faciliy's open area. He walked around the corner of the wall - to the exit, and emerged into the open area, and witnessed the bugs onslaught of the city platforms. He shook his head, half-way hoping that this would just be over and done with - but, alas - he was in combat, now ... and he would have to help make it such. He lowered his head, and moved closer into combat - to engage some of the Gnauts that were before him - the smaller of the two kinds here. And he began his second wind in the fight against the Bugs on Kashyyyk.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

A thousand monkeys fling feces at Barohm Zar and then leap upon him with the wrath of bananas.

OOC((Placeholder post, will edit later...))

Edited by Guest

Dominate, consume, expand.

We thought we were smarter than the bugs...

-Sergeant John Ricco

Barohm Zar lifted his lightsaber out of the Carnifex's back. He gets up quickly and scrambles to the neck area where he plunges it through a soft part of the carapace with as much strength as he can muster.

Die...

VianoMigueles.jpg