Ilum

RaveN

Not knowing her surrondings she feels the light. Instintively, she builds up shields to block the pain. As her defense start to break, the light breaks through to touch her. For the first time since her birth, Kaylynn feels real pain and cries out. Any dark force user could feel the childs pain.

As Kaylynn cries out from the pain, her mother feels the pain as well. Suddenly the light is gone and Kaylynn breathes deeply. Trying to get air.

---------------------------

Hours later, Kaylynn feels the man waken. As he looked at her, she touched him through the force. He only received her feelings, and what he felt was darkness. She projected an image of the pain that she had felt from him, making him feel what how he was hurting her.

Sly stepped back from the child.

kaylynn.jpg

Sly Takes 3 steps backwards before his legs give out, and he hits the ground... He awakes to see the childs pain in his mind...

The Image of Kaylynn sitting ontop the skulls re-appears in Sly's head, seeing in the Alternate future, If Sly was to fail... Master Prophet sits on the ground, almost paralized, watching what happens...

(ALTERNATE FUTURE)

From a path walks Master Prophet, Adi-Wan, Blckclone, and Neh Raven, the only remaining Jedi... all much older now, as the Queen of Darkness sits utop her thrown of evil, From the Heavens hell clouds the Dark Queen walks down the Skull path, to the Bottom of the Path, where the Last Jedi have their battle. The Jedi Ignite their blades, and attack the Jedi Queen, 1 by 1 they fight Bravely... together, their saber abilities overcome the Dark Queen, however, her force abilities acceed the Jedi... Alone she knocks the Men back without even lifting a hand.... The Dark Queen Reveals the secret of how she came to be... and how she killed her Parents, at the age of 13... she Murdered both of them, with her own 2 hands...

The Image fades, as the Future is still not complete... Master Prophet lays on the ground and looks over at the child... as the white spot of her hair, begins to fade to a shade of grey, then a shade of Black... untill finally is its original dark black color... Sly had not succeded... he had failed at his first attempt when he regained his strength he would try again...

There Must be a weakness... She just cant be invincible..

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Your nightmares come true Master Prophet. I have Airleas, she is mine now. I hope you dont plan on seeing her again, because you wont. Your last sight of her, will indeed be your last. *Evil Demonic Laughter* (The kind that haunts you in your sleep)

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Master Prophet sat on the floor... Hearing the voice of the weak opponent of Raynuk Montar...

It seemed that because his one true love had been taken, You think Sly would shed a tear, be sad, or something.... however, He just smiled...

Sitting in a Council Members seat, he just laughed out loud...

Foolish Sith, I can read you like a book... It will be a matter of time before your kind is all but gone... HAHAHAHA Master Prophet lets out another laugh, as he pulls out a device on his belt...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*The young Mes Tisserand had watched in the shadows since Master Prophet had encountered the demons. Mes watches on in horror at the young child, so many thousands of times more powerful than he. He watches the visions of the dark future, and the lack of him being in it.

*His mind begins to drift, wondering about his own future. He sits down and meditates for a short while. Still in the shadows, he concetrates on where his path will lead him. He sees greatness, but darkness... a lot of darkness, although the future is clouded. Mes shakes those thoughts from his head, realizing his current fate, the path he is heading to. Then he glances over at Master Prophet, cackling demonically for no apparent reason.

INT. "Is this it? Is he the one to turn me to the darkside, or is that little girl affecting him?"

*Not knowing what to do, Mes thinks of what he should do. He panicks and creeps off in the opposite direction. The lauging grows louder, and Mes looks back to see his Master pull out a device of some sort...

ITS.jpg

Master Prophet sits on the ground as he pulls the device, Looking at the device, He puts it back into his pocket.

Master Prophet paused... wondering what was taking his padawan so long to get back from the Heater being turned on.

Sly rises to his feet, Still a bit weak from fighting the Demond Child... as he limps over to her area...

You cannot fight it for long my child... do not be afraid...

*The Old Republic Gunship came out of hyperspace - above Ilum - and immediately - Adi-Wan was not overwhelmed by the feeling of seeing his home planet again - but also was overwhelmed by the sensation of two ... Mes, and his master - Master Prophet - they were here - the Force failed him not. He knew his old buddies ways, and thought like he did*

*Adi-Wan sent a force message to Master Prophet*

"Sly - it's me, Adi-Wan ... trouble has arrisen ... give me the coordinates to your location - we'll set down and talk about it when i get down there ... it's me, Dex, Reagan, and Tares ... we've got something to do ... we're going to need some help, old friend"

*The Republic Gunship sets down at the specified location - and the four walk out - and are immediately greeted by the overwhelming darkside leaking from the little one. Amazing ... this was the Jedi's downfall ... huh? They spoke with MP hastily*

"Sly - we need the readout's on the homing beacon that you placed on Montar's ship ... he's taken Airleas ... he was disguising his identity with the Force - and slipped her out, while i was giving her space in her room. She was thinking of her brother, and the last thought that i could read from her ... was nothingness - i burst in, and the broken window told the story ... she was gone. Now - we need to get her back ... the Sith are still hidden, and perhaps he's gone back to their encampment ... we need the readouts. Perhaps we should muster a few more Jedi if we're to make an extraction with any success ... what're your thoughts, Sly? I need your input ... "

*Sly instantly became flustered, and Kaylynn cried ... he needed to concentrate - but all he could think of was Airs ... he calmed himself, and the little one - and spoke quietly*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

The Old spirits of the Jedi long past have visited me here on Ilum. They have shown me what will happen if the Child is given back. Kaylynn this very child will whipe the Jedi from the face of the Galaxy... and will sit on a thrown of Jedi Skulls, as Queen of Darkness. I cannot ask you people to go and rescue Airleas... It is my burdon, I am the one who is in love with her, and I knew that she would be taken if I took this child. You all can fight as much as you want, but you will not succeed the only way we will get her back, Is by given the child back... and risking the future of the Jedi... and the future of the Galaxy...

Sly thought to himself, as he spoke again, On One hand, we have a chance to end the madness before it begins... but on the other hand, We each will loose something dear to us if we do nothing... What do you think Adi?

*Mes steps forward from out of the darkness, revealing himself now knowing everything was alright.

"Master, it is I, your padawan. I came back after turning on the power, and I found you facing off with demonic spirits, so I panicked and hid. Then once I saw you acting a litle bit out of the ordinary, I decided to keep an eye on you, just to make sure she hadn't possesed you.

*Mes points a shaking finger at the dark child on the ground.

"She evokes a lot of fear in me...I forsaw my future, and a dark one it was. Adi Wan here pointed this out a while ago, and I didn't belive him, but I'm afraid it's true. My future is truly dark...unless I take a different path."

*Mes looks up and greets the other three in the room, Adi-Wan, Dex, and Tares Vortex.

"Pleased to see you all, it was getting a bit eerie I must say. I heard you speaking of Airleas...you said she was...kidnapped? I wish to come with whoever goes to rescue her, and master, I don't think it is advisable to leave me alone, with the darkness shrouding my future..."

ITS.jpg

Master Prophet intakes all the information that his padawan has told him... Internily Master Prophet worries about the unusual amount of fear in his padawan lately...

Master Prophet puts a hand on Mes's Shoulder... Mes, I dont think you should come on this mission, I dont think anyone should go, except me... But I dont see that happening. Mes, I took the child so that it would no longer be in the wrong hands... I want YOU to take the child into hiding. Stay there untill we establish a Comm... If we fail to obtain Airleas, than the dark one is still in the hands of the Jedi.

Mes, I want you to understand, that you have been like a son to me... Your much more than just a padawan, Your my best friend... I wont let anything happen to you... You should take the Sunami and fly to a remote corner of the Galaxy with Kaylynn... I will contact you from there. Do you understand?

Turning to the Group again, Now... whats the Attack Plan...

*Adi-Wan replied to Master Prophet - with the others in mind*

"Well ... first things first - double check the coordinates being sent out from the homing beacon ... make sure that we can establish contact ... and make a formidable plan of attack ... Sly - you know that Tarrian, and Bishop - if they're there - will be gunning for you ... there's no assurance that you'll live through this raid ... i think that you, honestly - should stay here with Kaylynn ... and continue the process in which you've already started. I believe that you, truly, are the person that we need to sway her dark ways."

*Sly was quick to jump out, and say that he wanted to be in the attack process - and extraction scenarios ... but he knew deep down inside that the words of Adi-Wan rang true ... he would think about it*

(Adi-Wan continues)

"Anyways - i think that we need to stop off - pick up a few Jedi Masters, and make the move on the coordinates - if we have them ... "

*Sly double-checked the homing beacon read-outs before replying*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Master Prophet sighed...

To Himself Sly thinks... I must go, for she is my love... but I must stay, because she needs me... each day she gains more and more evil, somehow, I am the only one who seems to slow, or might even stop the process...

Sly pulls out the Tracking device, and looks down at it... This is the thrid time I've checked, The Ship has stopped moving... Its in sector... Master Prophet continued as he called for O4 his Onboard Droid to get the name of the Planet....

The Planet is called... Aracoun Morion...

Sly again states that he is going... as he follows with... I think I have a Plan. I suspect that If Raynuk has taken her there, there will be the remaining Sith enemies there. Infact, I believe that we will see what the sith have left. I suspect that Tarrian and Bishop will be waiting for Airleas's arrival, and will use her as a trade... My love for their love...

The plan states... that we approach the planet, and Gain access to land, by telling them that we have Kaylynn onboard. We will land, and I will carry her to the Parents... we will take Airleas and leave peacefully... Sly winks as he knows something is up his sleave... Everyone plays along, because they sense that people might be listening through the force.

Everyone gets ready to load up... and gets ready to head out... Sly nodds his head to Mes as Mes nodds back...

After spending hours upon hours of meditating, Tares had talked with Algon, only to learn that his time had yet not come. With an hour, Tares was restored back to his original form, got back into his normal tunic with cape, and hung his lightsaber to his belt. He kept the two wrist blades, knowing they would come in handy.

After that he walked out onto fresh snow, took in a deep breath, then went to meet his friends. They looked at him, seeming to be glad he was normal again. He knew what had happened, his friend and padawan was taken, but they also had the Sith Child. It was a dangerous time, one Tares would make sure didnt get any more dangerous....

tares.jpg

Having said nothing to this point, Reagan stood off to the side with Dex. She was trying very hard to keep Dex from going over and ringing Sly's throat for involving his little sister.

Not being able to listen to this banter anymore, she stepped forward and shoved Tares's hand out of her way as he tried to pull her back.

"Now, wait just a minute. You can't just trick the sith that way. They can tell. Especially these sith. I have been on this planet, and well, only the strongest ones are or were there. And Tarrian seems to be pretty evil all on her own and you people act as if you know her, personally. And who is Bishop? How do you and Sly know them?"

This seemed to just be getting more complicated. "And since when do you accuse an infant of doing horrible things. The child can't even sit up yet, how do you know that she will be as bad as you are saying. Isn't a Jedi always saying the the future is always in motion, and what you see now is only one possible future. How do you know that she will not be good."

Dex finally came over and put his hand on Reagan's shoulder. He knew that Airs was just as important to her as she was to him. She pushed Dex away from her and walked off in the snow. As Dex was about to go after her, Tares told him to leave her be, that she needed a little time to breathe.

Reagan.jpg

*Adi-Wan shook his head ... and decided that it would be his best bet to talk to Reagan - and console her ... let her understand just how this thing was going to go down ... so off he went - telling the others that he'd be back momentarily*

*Adi-Wan rushed outside - and was greeted by the snowy elements blasting his face ... he immediately wrapped up in his over-robes ... and tried to refocus his mind on Reagan - and away from the harshness of the cold. He could see her - and sense her thoughts ... as he rushed up to her - she hid her face from him ... he said aloud - yelling over the roaring winds of Ilum's surface*

"Reagan ... look - it's much more difficult then you can imagine ... i know it's hard to understand ... but ... "

*She turned away from him*

"Look ... come here ... "

*He grabbed her softly, and could tell that she was freezing ... she was tiny - but fiesty - all she could think of was how cold it was - so Adi-Wan bundled her up into his arms ... and pulled her in close to him - he hugged her tightly keeping their bodies close together, exchanging warmth from one another - he threw his over-robes around her - and protected her backside from the elements falling down around them. Now that she was close - he whispered into her ear softly.*

"Look ... it's much harder then you think, to be a Jedi ... seeing the futures of those around you ... the ones that you love ... the ones that you care about - or even the random person that you don't know ... their downfalls ... their death ... situations that they've been through ... and where they are heading. You are right, though ... the future is always changing ... it is always in motion ... and nothing is set on a for sure path ... but this little one ... it is the spawn of some of the two most evil sith in this galaxy.

Tarrian .. is a fallen Jedi ... she was knighted by the Jedi academy around the same time that i was joining up with the Jedi ... she is evil, and now that her child is removed from her ... she is sinister.

Bishop ... is a fallen Jedi ... as well - he is fueled by hatred of Sly ... he told Bishop that Tarrian was dead ... in a way - she was .. her former self ceased to exist when she fell to the darkside ... and no longer was the Tarrian that he loved present ... he will never forgive Sly for his 'lies' ... and his hatred grows stronger - as he is the father of the child inside.

Again, you are right about changing futures .. but this little one has dominated the future in over 96% of our prophetic visions ... as the destroyer of the galaxy ... she will lay ruins to the Jedi Order ... as well as all forms of government ... and make the claim that she is the Queen of all of the lands ... any opposition that rises against her is quickly quelled ... many assassination attempts will be made on her life ... they will all perrish before her evil hands ...

.. Myself, Sly, and several other Jedi Masters of the High Council ... will be the last opposition against her ... and we will fall ... in a close attempt at taking her life ... she will murder her parents at the age of 13 - and she will destroy all life as well know it!

She holds the power of the Force ... and is the chosen one ... she, and she alone ... will destroy everything that we love ... if she is not stopped now ... this is why we make attempts at turning her from the darkside ... at this young age - she has enough evil inside of her to give blackouts to force sensative padawans."

*Reagan began to resist the clutch of Adi-Wan for a second ... as if she had had enough ... then she stopped - and realized that it wasn't too bad here ... in his arms ... she, paused for a second ... and while Adi-Wan had stopped talking momentarily to catch his breath - she layed her head against his chest and said, "Go on..." - it was a break through ... she was starting to shed her old ways of self-righteousness ... and was opening up to someone outside of her circle of friends ... she started to trust Adi-Wan ... and she kinda liked it*

*Adi-Wan continued*

"Anyways ... all i am saying is this ... there's a long history here - we tried to stop Tarrian from voluntarily going with a Sith to see her brother - who turns out to be Lord Ar-Pharazon .. the Sith Emperor ... the king of all evil ... but she would not listen ... it was to no avail ... and the Jedi suffered emmensely for this misfortune ... perhaps - our downfall was to allow her to leave ... all of that time ago ...

... Reagan ... you know ... it's going to be dangerous out there ... and i - in no way - mean this offensive ... but it'll be to the point to where Dex might not even be able to hold his own against some of the most deadly, highly trained Sith in the galaxy ... and i know how high you hold Dex in your mind ... that should give you some insight to the battle that lies ahead ... i just don't want you to be injured - or killed - during this mission ... it's highly dangerous, again. There's a very good chance that I, Sly, or even Tares could fall when we move in ... but i want you to know that i'll be there for you ... i'll watch out for you, and make sure you're safe ... of course ... i'll want the favor returned ... watch my back, too - eh?"

*Still hugging - Reagan leaned back ... and looked into Adi-Wan's eyes .. the snow blasted around them ... and engulfed them - Adi-Wan's, and Reagan's hair swirled with the wind ... and they just returned the glance for a moment as Reagan made her next move*

Tares seeing that Adi-wan was already on the subject walked back to the main group. He knew what he must do, his padawan was in trouble, and it was his duty as a friend, and as a jedi to help her.

After a few minutes Tares asked for a datapad with the location of Aracoun on it. It didnt take him long to find the numbers, and to memorize them. After that he thanked his friends and boarded the Raven, blasting off for Aracoun, by himself....

tares.jpg

Storming out into the cold and snow, Reagan walked a few feet away from the shelter and warmth. Damn, it is cold out here She thought and she was not wearing a coat. She could not stay out here long, she would freeze to death. Standing in the middle of the blowing snow, her firey red hair whipping around her, she thought about her friend. How on earth would they get onto Aracoun Morion. She'd been there, and well, she had had to go through a ton of clearances just to land and stay on the ship. And she had been asked to come. Now they were going to try to get on and break Airs out of where they were holding her and get out undetected. These Jedi were crazier then she was.

She never even saw Adi Wan come up behind her and she barely heard him over the wind and snow. As he tried to consol her, she pulled away from him out of reflex. Growing up the way that she did, well, out side of Dex and Airs and the rest of the Lianahan's, no one ever touched her. He pulled her to him and realising she was freezing, wrapped his robes around her. She was uncomfortable with this type of caring from someone other then Dex. Adi Wan started to explain about Tarrian and Bishop, and the child and why Bishop hated Sly so much. Reagan finally stopped struggling in Adi's arms and told him to continue. As he did, she could see her breath in the air. It was freezing and she really didn't feel like moving. As Adi finished, she looked up at him.

His hair was wet with snow, and his eyes were on her. Not knowing what to do, she smiled at him. She realised that she was speechless again. Damn, why can't I ever think of something to say to him....What is wrong with me. This seems to only happen around him. God, ...... As if sensing her thoughts, Adi Wan lifted her chin and looked at her.

Adi - "Please don't be nervous around me."

Reagan - "I'm...I'm not."

She tried to tell him, but even she didn't believe her words. Slowly, Adi lowered his head and his lips touched hers. The kiss was soft and warm. Reagan's entire body stiffened, and she stopped breathing. She had no idea what to do. Adi held her tighter and lingered on the kiss for a moment more then slowly pulled away. He looked down at her and smiled and kissed her hair, speaking softly to her he said...Reagan, I intend on kissing you again, I just wanted to let you know so that you may want to breathe. He looked back and smiled again at her and she finally took a breath.

"I...um...no one has ever done that before. That was...um...that was nice." And before she could say anything else, she kissed her again. Putting her hands on his chest, she kissed him back and this kiss lasted a little longer. She realised in the back of her mind that she wasn't really cold anymore. When they finally parted, Adi noticed that she was shivering and took her back inside the old Jedi Counsel Chambers.

He sat her down, and wrapped one of his robes around her and started to go and join the others in their discussion. Reagan reached for him to stop him.

"Adi, I..I have been to Aracoun Morion. I should have said something earlier."

She looked down as she saw the shocked looked on his face. He knew that the only reason she would have been there would have been to make a delievery. She had aided his and Airleas' enemy....She wondered if he would hate her for it.

Reagan.jpg

*The shadow had already fallen down on the job. He had allowed the Chosen One to feel the Light, and he would not allow that to happen again. From now on, he would be right beside her, watching, guarding, protecting. He reached out with the Force to touch her mind, to let her know that she was safe. Instantly, he felt the pain that she had felt. It was a naseating feeling, the Light side of the Force. Something that he cared nothing for. From now on, it would never touch her mind again.*

*Adi-Wan turned around - feeling that Reagan was insecure about Adi-Wan's thoughts ... regarding her having been to the Sith's planet ... as well as her having not told him what'd happened ... that she had met Tarrian, and what not - he swiveled on his right heel, and knelt down in front of her ... he wanted to clear some things up, so that she wouldn't be confused*

"Look, Reagan ... it does stun me some that you've dealt with the Sith on runs ... but i'll be honest with you ... it doesn't bother me. I know the path that you have chosen for yourself ... and sometimes - a Smuggler's duty is to be in the mouth of a ravenous beast ... it's just what the job requires of you. If you had not made the runs to Aracoun Morion ... then you wouldn't have been paid ... the Sith - like everyone else - need to have goods run to them ... they are on the ropes ... you know? After the attack - we've been scouring, and scouting the galaxy for their hidden location ... we haven't found it - until a foolish Sith let down his guard ... and very well might've spelled the doom of his "family." I don't want you to feel like i am judging you ... as i don't want you to judge me. During the battle at the Sith Temple ... i killed several Sith Knights ... all they were doing was trying to protect their livelihood - and defend what was their's ... i slayed them ... not with the intentions of murder ... but for the good of the galaxy - to protect the other's of this galaxy from their cruel intentions ... but don't think that their souls don't speak to me late at night ... when nobody is around ... i see them in my dreams ... beckoning me to the darkside ...

... i will not turn ...

but regardless - sometimes you have to do what is right for you ... and your's ... and you taking a run to the Sith ... was not bad ... it was business as usual ... just another client, right? Hopefully - after this all is done, and over with ... there won't be any great numbers of Sith Lords, knights, or learners ... to have to sell your services to ... that's good for us, and all ... bad for business ... is all."

*Reagan smiled at him, and looked down towards the icy ground beneath her feet ... then looked back up - Adi-Wan brushed his hand along her cheek - and said, "I've got a funny feeling ... i think ... yes ... Tares - has ... reclaimed Airleas - he's headed back here ... we must prepare to leave immediately ... " - He stood up, and spoke louder to the others.*

"Master Vortex has reclaimed Airleas .. she is safe - and they are en route here ... i can feel Tarrian's anger ... and frustration ... i can sense Airleas' open heart ... she will feel guilty for not believing that she was in danger ... hmm ... we must prepare to leave this place immediately - i fear that the Sith will stumble upon us here ... the time has come to seek hiding, and shelter from those that would do us harm! - Sly - what of the little one?"

*Adi-Wan could sense Reagan was still freezing cold ... he entered her mind, and calmed her senses ... redirecting the focus on the lack of heat that she was feeling - and refocused it onto what the future held for her ... only she had the visions of what she saw - and held it within ... Adi-Wan was merely helping her feel warmer in the brashness of the cold elements that Ilum brought to humans trying to survive on her surface. - He also sent her a force message ... saying, "Reagan .... try to take your mind off of being cold - it'll help you feel warmer ... think of something else ... the future is always bright, is it not? With brightness comes warmth ... think ... what do you see ... ?" - And she instantly fell into a slumber-esque environment where she began to envision the future ... the prophetic visions that Adi-Wan had claimed about the little one before them ... she saw what the Jedi claimed ... this little one destroying ... killing Jedi with their lightsabers drawn with her bare hands ... dropping them like flies ... and she felt a horror inside of her, unlike any she had ever felt before ... she was frightful of what lie ahead ... and she could not believe the things she saw ... the chaos, and utter horror that this child could bestow unto the galaxy ... and the lives of so many others .... she saw Adi-Wan ... older ... with Sly ... Tares ... and a few other Jedi with their lightsabers ... ones that she'd never seen before ... or even knew .... they charged the young woman - so evil that her skin appeared to have been melted - and skin grafting had replaced it .. she was truely sinister - for even beauty pailed in her presence ... she knew it was the little one - and she watched as the Jedi ammassed charged, and fought valiantly - and she saw each one slain in unison, without her even barely lifting a finger ... and she watched the hopes and dreams of the galaxy fall at her feet as she errupted into a devilish laugh frenzy ... her ears were pierced by the chanting growl of her laught - the little one ... Kaylynn ... the killer of the Jedi ... the evil one ...

... Reagan then began to cry out - and shrieked as the vision of Kaylynn in her mind continued to laugh at the fallen Jedi ... and she watched as she finished the last one off ... Adi-Wan - without barely any fight at all. Reagan came to and was still sitting in her same spot - and she watched as the other discussed what would happen with Kaylynn ... and where they should head next ... she had realized that she had just seen a vision that Adi-Wan had spoken of ... did he place it into her mind? She was no longer cold from the elements ... she was now sitting ... staring at the ground ... trying to comprehend what she'd just seen .... in time - she would ask Adi-Wan about it ... and get his take of the whole thing. She thought to herself ... What the hell was that? Pretty damn freaky if you ask me ... - and she got up - shedding the over-robes that Adi-Wan left her ... no longer cold from being outside.*

Getting up and going over to the others, she is more then a little frightened of what she saw. Standing next to Adi and Dex, Reagan waited till Adi was finished speaking with the others. Pulling on Adi's arm, he leaned down to her and she spoke softly to him. "Adi, can I talk to you, please. Um, alone."

Adi Wan nodded his head and they walked over into the other chamber. Reagan looked kind of nervous and was fiddling with her hands and looking at the ground. Adi wan could feel her nerves, and something that he didn't expect...her fear.

Reaching over, he lifted her chin to look into her eyes.

Adi - "Reagan, you can talk to me. What is it."

Reagan looked up at him and took a deep breath. "Adi, you have the force, and I don't. And I really don't want it. I don't want to know about the future. I'm just a regular person and it...it...." Reagan didn't want to admit out loud that she was terrified at what she saw. It so wasn't her. She didn't want to know that Adi might die and she sure as hell didn't want to see it.

Seeing her hesitate, Adi asked.

Adi - "It what? Reagan you can talk to me. It What?"

Looking away, she continued. "Adi, it frightens me. I don't want to know about what is going to happen before it does and I don't want to know that you may die. And I sure as hell don't want to see it. Please don't do that again."

One tear rolled down Reagan's face, and she quickly brushed it away. She didn't want to be weak either. Dex raised her better then to cry. Standing there, Adi reached over and took her hand, pulling her over to him and holding her close, he kissed her and whispered that he never meant to frighten her.

Reagan.jpg

*Adi-Wan held her close - and muttered into her ear*

"Reagan ... i'm ... sorry ... i felt that this was the only way to let you see what i have to see ... everyday ... i face glimpses of my own death ... i face glimpses of other's deaths - my loved ones ... my friends ... everyone ... everything ... and it haunts me ... it was the only way to show you ... i know that you were raised by Dex ... and Dex doesn't understand the Jedi ... and because of his misunderstanding ... he has hatred - because all he knows is that they stole his brother from him ... and for that void in his life ... he doesn't open up well to us ... i'm sorry, Reagan.

I just want you to be more open minded to us ... moreso then Dex is ... i can sense that ... especially before you met me ... that you have had a similar disinterest and distrust of the Jedi ... just keep your mind open to everything ... okay?"

*Adi-Wan kissed her on the forehead*

"C'mon ... let's get going ..."

Reagan muttered ... "Good! - I'm ready to get off of this damned cold planet!"

*Adi-Wan swiveled around*

"Hey! - This is my home! - I was born and raised here!" he burst into laughter ... "There's a lot of history here ... especially speaking from a Jedi Order standpoint ...

Also, i'm sure you've had to move Agdenas Crystals ... right? Well not only are they the central stone of the lightsaber ... a Jedi's weapon ... but they also originate from these very caverns ... that we stand in ..."

*Adi-Wan drew his lightsaber - and carved out a small stone from the crystal in the walls ... it dropped, and he leaned over, picking it up, and showing Reagan ... it's chiseled, but smooth, edges shimmered in the faint light of the hallway ... he placed it into her palm, and closed her hand arond it*

"Keep this as a symbol of our first kiss ...."

*She nodded ... and leaned up, and planted another one on him. She had a few questions for him ... and thought now'd be a good time to spit 'em out*

Looking at the crystal, it sparkled a bright and vibrant blue. It was beautiful, and he was right, she did move these crystals quite often.

"Um, Adi, your from here huh? I guess that it was really cold growing up. And much have been pretty lonely huh" Stopped a moment, and as Adi got arms length away, her arm pulled him back slightly.

"Adi, why did you kiss me. Not now, I mean out in the snow."

He turned around thinking that she was kidding again, but when he saw her face, he knew that she was serious.

Reagan.jpg

*Adi-Wan scratched his head ... was kinda taken aback that she was serious about that question ... he thought to himself .. and found the most suitable way to respond to her*

"Well, Reagan ... to tell you the truth ... I just wanted to ..." They both laughed.

Reagan replied with, "Just that simple, huh? Nothing more ... detailed then that ... ?"

Adi-Wan responded with, "Well ... it's ... " - he flashed back to when he was growing up ... he had lost his mother when he was at the age of 11. She was really the only woman that he loved in his life. When she was gone ... it was just his father and him ... when he lost his father - he thought that he had lost his way of life ... but then he came to the Jedi. Growing up - he was mainly interested in learning Lightsaber techniques, and beating the ones that thought they were better ... he strived to be the best. He never squandered his time trying to chase women, like the other boys .... they just interfered with his time to practice lightsaber dueling. A nuisence ... he thought he was in love, once, but it turned out otherwise - when she burned him ... she never confessed it - but he sensed what she was doing ... and cut her off. He realized that Reagan was hanging on his words ... so he finished up his sentence. "C'mon, Reagan ... i told you when i first met you that i thought you were beautiful ... that was outside, first glance stuff ... then i got to know you ... to tell you the truth ... i've never really met anyone like you ... you're unique ... and i like you. Out there in the snow ... i ... just wanted to kiss you really bad ... so i did. I've never really been one to hide my feelings ... i just do what i feel is right ... act on instinct ... and just felt that the timing was right ... not to mention ... you're a knock out in the snow."

*Reagan elbowed him good to the ribs*

"Hey ... hahahaha" - was all he could muster.

*Mes Tisserand glances out at Reagan and Adi-Wan standing in the snow. He shivers himself just thinking about it.

"Wow, I just guess I'm so used to the timid climate of Naboo, that I can't bear to be here!"

*Mes glances down at the baby again, his eyes staring deep into her cold black pupils. He collapses down to his knees, simply out of fear. It was almost like he couldn't look the other way, almost like she was controlling him...eventually Sly comes over and snaps Mes out of the trance.

-MT- "Thanks Master, but I don't know how you expect me to look after this thing..."

-MP- "Mes, don't let the darkside within her overpower you, it's all in your mind, use the force."

-MT- "Alright, I suppose you know best."

*Mes looks back into the dark eyes, but this time he doesn't let the darkside within her penetrate him.

-MT- "Okay, I suppose that it was just all of the forsights of her conquering the galaxy and destroying the Jedi. It scared me out of my wits, seeing as how I wasn't in any of the futures..."

*A chill runs down his spine, cold as ice.

ITS.jpg

Sly Stevenson stood there... taking all this information in... when suddenly... an Image hits him... it was another glimse into the future, this time, It was for everyone to see.

The Setting was the same as the last one... The remaining Jedi attack the Queen of Darkness... In the Valley of skulls and bones, the battle Rages on, with the first casualty falling... Master Neh Raven sustains a slice to the Chest, Through the heart to be exact, As the saber enters the Old Masters Skin, He feels the Light Burn, more hott than a thousand fires burning bright, the saber slices through the heart of the Master. Neh falls to his knee's in pain, as his eyes blink... the last thing he feels Is Sly's hands catching him from hitting the ground. Sly Lays his former Master on the Ground, using his fingers to close his eyes... Rising to his feet, Master Prophet whispers to the young Queen... you will pay for that... as Sly Engages in battle... the Next one to fall is BLCKCLONE... the old wookie jedi suffers a blow to the neck, ending his life quickly... with hardley any pain to him if any. Two Masters remain, Adi-Wan, and Master Sly Stevenson. Who would be the next to fall... would it be.... as Kaylynn Locks sabers with Adi-Wan, Kaylynn force pushes Master Prophet backwards knocking him a good 30 feet in the opposite Direction. As Master Prophet senses a force presence he hasnt felt since he was 26 he rises to his feet as he feels what is comming next. Sly uses the force to accelerate his running speed as he Jumps in the air, knocking Adi-Wan himself out of the way. Kaylynn turns around in time to see her mountain of skulls tumbling down upon her. The Skulls crush the Queen of Darkness as A voice is heard from the other side of the Mountian of skulls.

"Good my young friend, your force powers still amaze me."... The voice was a familiar one to both Adi-Wan and Sly. The voice was... Mes Tisserands, one of the few remaining Masters of the galaxy, He was beleaved to be dead, but was alive, and had brought a Knight... A knight that was a former Padawan of Sly's. As Sly rises to his feet, Old with age he walks to the still fairley young Master Tisserand, his former Padawan. "You always did have the best timing Mes..."As Mes, Adi, and Sly catch up with chat, the skulls begin to move, saying nothing to the Masters, The Knight who remained nameless, rushes into battle with the Queen. As Kaylynn rises from the Skulls, she Ignites her saber, and locks face to face with the Jedi. Toe to Toe, Face to face, and Eye to eye... the two look very similar, the Boy, White hair, and white eyes, but... the Girl.. Black hair, and Black eyes... the two seemed very close, yet very different... The Sabers locked in battle, The Light Child speaks... "It seems we meet again..." The Lady Darkness replies with... "I was strong enough back then to kill THEM... Now I kill you..."

The Image fades once again, as Sly states... WE must be leaving.. This vision will save us all.

It seemed no-one but Sly knew what the Vision ment even though they all saw.

"...Incredible..." Mes mutters as he falls back into his chair. "Is this what the future truly holds? Me, a Jedi Master? Who could the young knight with me be?"

*All these questions swirled about his head, and eventually he had to clear his mind of them. He thinks of Master Blckclone and Master Neh Raven's deaths...and of Kaylynn, the Queen of Darkness. He wanted to see more of it all, he wanted to see the end of the story!

"So Master, with all that said and done, what is to happen? Am I to take the young one to the far reaches of the galaxy? I will do my duty faithfully, say it and it will be done."

ITS.jpg

Master Prophet sits there listening to Mes, replying with his wisdom as he closes his eyes...

Thinking of two alternate futures... Will Mes be able to defend himself from the Child... will he be strong enough to block the Emotions of the Child from reaching the Parents... I know that he is strong, but it will be safer if we travel in numbers.

Master Prophet speaks...

"Assuming that Tares Vortex succeeded in rescuing Airleas, we must move out quickley... somewhere that is not overrun by the Sith, or remaints of the Empire.... Kashyyyk. Mes you and Adi-wan and I will all travel to the Kashyyyk system, and here we will hide. If I must leave for any reason, you and Adi-Wan must remain on Kashyyyk. You must protect the child, as well as silence her. You and Adi-Wan can ride with me in my ship, and we will take Kaylynn to the Kashyyyk system"

Dex stands on the Ilum surface with the Jedi... Listening as Master Prophet stops Dex starts...

"Reagan and I will return to The Smugglers moon, and use some of the Credits from the Moons income, and start a small military... just incase anything else is in trouble. We will stay in contact with you Jedi..."

Dex turns and begins to walk back to his Old Republican Gun Ship. Waiting for Reagan to follow...

dex.jpg

"Very well then...at least no matter what I will have Adi-Wan by my side. It tends to get a bit eerie being by yourself with the child who holds so much power, especially seeing as how we have seen it's prophesised future..."

*Mes hops up from his seat with the same energetic spirit he has always had, and he walks up to his Master and Adi-Wan.

"I suppose you will be wanting to leave as soon as possible, urgency seems to be the general mood around this place although I'm not sure as though that would be the case with this mission."

ITS.jpg