Ilum

RaveN

with this in mind, Hethrir runs into the city. He force jumps, and lands in the middle of the whole town. "Listen now...you all shall go into the Mead Hall, and fast, otherwise you shall feel my wrath!!"

His eyes quickly draw to the corner of his head, and he senses the Jedi as he jumps at him. He rips the sheaths in half, as he removes the blades, and blocks the attack from the Jedi. He the summersaults out, and twists in the air, so that he faces the enemy. THey stare into each other's eyes, as the wind runs around them both.

Hethrir lunges at the Jedi and swings at him, but jumps over and kicks him in the back and dives for a roll on the ground and the Jedi is pushed forward. But before the Jedi has been hit, he struck Hethrir's blades, throwing him off balance, and turns around then force pushes him into a pillar and the Sith loses his blades from the blow.

Hethrir gets up, straightens his cloak, and stands. The Jedi runs to Hethrir and he swings his sabre at him. Hethrir force jumps on top of his head, and purposely lands on his stomach in order to get his sword. The Jedi attacks Hethrir, but pulls out the blad just in time, and blocks. then he uses force speed, and runs to a wall and uses force jump to jump at his other sword. in the air, the Jedi punches at him, but Hethrir cuts his hand off. and the Jedi slices a good part of his arm also. The pain just increases Hethrir's anger.

He picks up his sword, and now with two swords, he goes after the Jedi, and both of them bleeding, he attacks, and stronger than ever. He goes so fast, that he is able to trip the Jedi with his sword, and force jump from wall to wall and as he does this, his swords fall fast and hard, one the Jedi dodges, the other enters the Jedi's head, and goes through the cement, and sticks straight up from the ground. Hethrir drops down, and struggles to pick his sword out of the ground, but is able to with one strong pull. "F***!!!!" now he realized that he really needed the sheaths he recently ripped.

He looks up at the town people. "Go now! before i kill all of you! GO! I SHALL DEAL WITH YOU ALL LATER."

all of the towns people enter the place in which Hethrir has told them, and where of which, they see a shadowy figure as he is confronted by Hethrir and they are all baffled...

THE WALDO'S SHALL RULE ALL!! aimlessly do we wander throughout the Universe. Everlastingly avoiding you.

Master Prophet walked twords the caves....

"The Jedi are almost all but extincted my young friend..." He said as he stopped with a smile on his face...

"Go through these caves... you shall be there in less than a days travel... stay on a straight path... Im sorry I cant accompany you any farther but I have other buisness's to attend to... When you arrive at the Temple... Go to the Jedi Council Chambers... Talk to Ara Lai... Tell her that Master Prophet has felt a strong force presance in you... And that you Must be trained... I shall have one of my friends... Zin Zoe Tarpals accompany you to the Jedi Temple..."

Zin Runs up to Ronet...

"Nice to meet ya... you need me to show you dee way back?"

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

* Jeng walks inot the Mead hall, and sees his Apprentice bleeding !! *

You are truly a weak fool, all that i have shown you is a waste of time on you. I wonder what stops me from killing you right now. I should do it, and not let the training and Sith history in your hands. Hethrir I cast you out. I want you to go to the caves of Ilum and make you Sabre. When you return I will kill you and train your childen hold friend. Now LEAVE ME OR BE KILLED ON SPOT BEFORE ALL OF THE HUMANS.

*Hethrir leaves with his arms hurt and half a sword in the dead of winter. "Master I will show you my skill indeed".*

The True Power lays in the Dark Side of the force only their is when you can truly be one with the Force - Sith Lord Jeng Dorga -

He walks into the bitter cold. The harshness makes no difference to him. He does not care. He has only bitterness in his heart now. He travels through the deep snow. An animal jumps out to attack him. He just stands, jabs the monster with his broken blade, and cuts it's torso in half with his good blade and walks off as if nothing has happened. Hethrir has not felt any effects yet...and feels the Dark Side growing.

THE WALDO'S SHALL RULE ALL!! aimlessly do we wander throughout the Universe. Everlastingly avoiding you.

* Jeng walks in front of the most powerful villager and says *

I want you to catch up with Hethrir and kill him, here are small basters, and small armor, the one that kills him will be my new Apprentice. "Yes Master Droga".

The True Power lays in the Dark Side of the force only their is when you can truly be one with the Force - Sith Lord Jeng Dorga -

Hethrir now has killed approximately 12 monsters. He sees some formation ahead, but his vision is blurred. He stumbles into the cave, and falls to the ground.

After 8 hours, Hethrir warms up, and wakes to a growling monster. He restles the monster, and kills it with great ease. He remembers then why he has come, and searches the caves long and hard. He finally comes to a crystalled area of the cave. There is an aircraft smashed up in this part also...

* Jeng enters the room where he has made it his chamber, and sits down to think.*

Hethrir you will be strong but now you must show your skills and show me you are worthy of the rest of your training.

Hethrir sees the busted ship, and decides to take this to his advantage. He busts open and apart the blades from his two sword hilts, and uses them as what he needs for the sabre. He finds two of, what seem to be the most powerful, crystals from the wall.

He sits in mediation, and sends the energy of his mind, and power of the Dark Side into the crystal. His face cringes, and a trickle of blood runs from his forehead. He gives so much power into these two crystals, they are beginning to glow. He takes away the power then, and then enters the power back into the crystals and they seep into the endless well from the Dark side. He puts as much power as he can into these crystals...

The bead of blood dries, and his cut is healed. Hethrir feels the great power of the crystals. He then fuses the crystals into the hilts, and braces himself. He is not sure what will happen when he turns on the hilt.

His fingers inch toward the power, and the hilts glow bright with a dark power. The power pushes everything and almost blinds Hethrir. "HAHAHA! I AM ALL POWERFUL! WITH THESE TWO SABRES. I SALL KILL MY MASTER!"

Now, Hethrir walks to the front of the cave. He senses something is disturbing his area. But it doesn't matter. He now has two sabres, and he feels invincible yet beaten.

OOC: First off... What are the Sith doing on ILUM... the JEDI's planet... we had rules that you guys cant be on this planet... and the second problem is... Hethrir dont double post...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

"Thank you, I will report to the temple right away and find Ara Lai."

*He nods a brief fairwell and then a hello to Zin Zoe Tarpals.*

"Hello Zin Zoe, I am Ronet Farr. Isn't this planet a little cold for a gungan?"

*Turning towards the caves he walks with him.*

Shapeshifters, or changelings, are generally regarded as a dangerous lot, and the Clawdite species even more so.

~ StarWars.com

RonetFarr.png

"Yessah... its just a little to cold for my blood..."

The Two men walk side by side... conversing of their pasts... as they walk through the caves... according to Master Prophets directions they should be there soon....

* As the Siht knight sits in his chair of power in the small village of Humens, he looks apon them as they bring food and wine for him to drink. "MyApprentice is on his way back to this place". Jeng on the spot stands grabs his cloak and makes the long run to hisShip in the far sideof the Village near the cliffwall. "Hethrir you are trained very well, today is not only your test but mine to see if I'ma fit person to train any one else".

Jeng comes to his Ship and take his sabres. and grabs a small item and hangs it around his neck. "HethrirI come for to things, your head, or your argreement to be my Minion and stand by my side at all times." Jeng walks off into the coldhis breads starts to become cold and grows small bits of ice form. His boot under 2 feet of snow as Jeng comes to an open area, just a mile of so from the village is crosses his legs and waits of rhis Apprentice.*

Hethrir walks onto the ice, and watches as two more groups of five villagers come after him....he has been fighting for his life over the past 15 hours, and he was so close to the town. He notices they have armor and blasters, and thinks out the situation. He stops, right on the ice and waits. The two groups split up into 5 and work their way to surround the Sith. He looks around to the left, and then to the right, smiles, and extends his sabers out in each hand.

They begin shooting, but Hethrir uses force speed, ducks, and spins around making a big circle in the ice. He uses force jump to push off the ice, and into the air as the circle of ice sinks. He lands behind a first group, and force pushes them into the artic temperatures of the water, killing the two. He moves both sabres in every direction, and hits back each blast from the blaster. He force speeds over to the left, and sweeps under the next set of two cutting off their legs, leaving them in agony.

At the same time, a baster hits his cloak and he stops, rips it off with one fierce move, and throws it across the ice onto the faces of those villagers. He then pulls them into the ice, and throws his sabre at the final group, singeing their heads off as they roll to his feet. He kicks one of them up like a soccer ball, taps it into the air, semi-backflips, and hit it into the water. "GOOOOOOOAAAALLL!" Now he is losing his mind...

Master Prophet closes his eyes as he see's Hethrir kill these villagers of his home planet.... As Master Prophet opens his eyes... a sigh comes from his mouth as he motions for Mes to come with him....

"Come lets go to your ship... we have some sith entaglemants to deal with..."

Master Prophet gets into the passanger ship of Mes's ship as Mes lifts her up and Master Prophet uses the force to detect where the hurt of the villagers is coming from...

Master Prophet tells The Young very skilled pilot to not let anything get off the ground... and to destroy anything trying to... as they flew over Master Prophet opens the cockpit and jumps to the ground... the bleeding carcus's lay dead on the ground... Master Prophet eyed both sith...

SNAP HISS*

Master Prophets silver white lightsabers ignite as he speaks to the sith...

"I dont know how you found this planet... or what your doing here... but I'm sure that you wont live to tell about it..."

Master Prophet... the very skilled Jedi knew that neither sith was a match for his form VII lightsaber fighting style....

Master Prophet holds his lightsabers in the defense position... With his mind intuned to the force, ready for reinforcments... and his hand ready for the signal for Mes to Open fire on the deffensless Sith...

OOC: I Told you too that being here was against the rules... escape will only get you killed.... surrender or die...

OOC: Listen guy thats all right and fine but your missing one thing here. You never warned us, and there is no sign saying that the Sith can't be here. As well as the fact that your only a Knight and can't even begin to understand the art of form VII. If you have the Mag SW Insider and read about the stlye, you will see that is takes years and, they only master can only master the form, so if you wish to fight get you stuff right, and most of all lets have some fun.......

* Jeng senses the Jedi Knight from afar. Jeng stands and begins the walk to help save his Apprentice. *[/i]

After Hours in hyperspace, Skywalker reaches the planet.

"Not much to look at, is it?" He asked the captain of the ship. The Captain didnt bother to answer, because just then, a ship shot out of nowhere and started pouring laserfire onto the ship.

"Blasted Death voleyers, cant they leave me alone?!" He shouts, as another hit rocks the ship. Skywalker runs to the gun turret, and starps himself in. The Captain explains to him how to work the controlls, and soon skywalker had fallen deep into himself, trusting his judgement over any computers. He fired once, then twice, then smashed through the shield, and brought the fighter down. He made his way back to the bridge, and started to ask the captain when the could land when he saw a shard of metal stuck in the forehead of the captain. He was going to cracsh, and thats all there was to it.

After the crash,, Skywalker awoke, and saw a magnificent building made out of Ice. He decided that was the only place he had to go, so he started off towards it

Hey, suck it up. Your gonna bow to me and thats that.

OOC:

Aight Listen buddy... you know nothing about my character nor do you know anything about my characters past... If you would have realized that my character is a clone of an original Jedi from the Republic... and the fact that he has trained me in the same arts... makes me know the form VII...

Secondly... you were warned, numerous times actually... if you would have read the Post that Raven made says that No sith may come to any Ilum Forum... Also I warned you guys before I even posted...

"Posted: 15 Oct 2002 18:55 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: First off... What are the Sith doing on ILUM... the JEDI's planet... we had rules that you guys cant be on this planet... and the second problem is... Hethrir dont double post... "

Thats is a direct quote of my warning... Now leave this planet before I call the mods on this... If you would like to make something of this... we can... but untill then, Get Lost Sith...

Oh and uh Hethrir... If you would know starwars background... from reading ur posts u said that ur character got Ilum crystals... If you would actually know starwars history or any background... Sith only use Sith Synthetic Crystals... Check www.starwars.com next time...

OOC: alright dude, for one thing, I myself am sorry to have disturbed you in any way shape or form, and i apologize. I was going as an apprentice, starting out in this forum, to just have fun. I didn't think it was a life or death situation, and have people actually complaining about it. Also, try not to contradict me and assume i do not know of Sith and Jedi background. Also, Form VII. On this topic, you must be a JEDI MASTER or have MASTERED SEVERAL of the other forms, practically all os them, to have this form. You must also study it for 10 years before even attempting to master. It is also a form that is still in the making, since so few have ever actually mastered it. Please, don't attempt something you have no clue about. I will do the same, just as with the Ilum crystals. OK? alright....

*Hethrir stands by his master's side and feels the Jedi's power approaching. He of course listens to his master as they board their ship. Their pilot does all he can to dodge the attacks from the other ship. Inevitably they are hit, but the ship does not go down, for their ship has powerful shields. They then leave the atmosphere of Ilum, hoping not to have to look back on this pathetic attempt....They then enter HYPER SPACE AND CHECK THE SHIP FOR BUGS WITH THEIR MACHINES. THEY CHECKED IT APPROXIMATELY 30 TIMES JUST TO BE SAFE!

Master Prophet stands looking up at the sky laughing... As Mes lands his ship he jumps out of the cockpit with a smile on his face...

"Too bad these guys know nothing about my past, eh Mes..."

"I know Master, Good thing they didnt know that you actually ARE a Master of form VII... considering that the Native weapon on Ilum is the lightsaber... That means you've been practicing you lightsaber skills for oh what... 23 years now... thats if you started at age 4..."

"Age 3 to be exact... and I would have loved to show those sith bastards a thing or two..."

OOC: Thanx Newbie... and also for ur insite on My training... If you are trained for 23 years in the Jedi Arts of pure lightsaber skill as my character was... Form VII is not a difficult task to defeat...

"As soon as you get your Lightsaber crystals..."

Master Prophet turns and starts walking twords the caves... his padawan shortley behind him...

"The Crystal should find you... just concentrate... and the crystal will stand out in your mind... now walk forward... and find your crystal..."

Master Prophet watches as Mes walks into the dark caves as crystals are all on the walls...

With his eyes closed he searches the caves spirit to find his perfect crystals....

*Concentrating in tune with the force, Mes Tisserand searches the cave for the perfect crystals...

*Suddenly, it comes to him...faint at first, but slowly the feeling grows stronger until he can see what it looks like, in his mind.

"Master, I have found the one, it has come to me..."

*Mes Tisserand uses the force to reach out with his mind, like fingers reaching out, grasping the crystal, and quickly the crystal jumps out of the rocks, hurtling itself towards Mes... with one hand he reaches up, and grabs the gem out of the air.

*Opening his palm, he looks down at the crystal although he can barely make out his own hand. Walking out into the light, he sees the gem. It resembles an emerald, deep green in color.

"Master, now that I have the crystal, what do I do now?"

ITS.jpg

Master Prophet walks out with his padawan...

"Meditate... Meditate on how this crystal shall protect the weak... shall do no wrong... shall destroy the wrong do'ers of our galaxy... Take all that the Jedi have worked for... Meditate... and make that crystal stronger... I shall gather the rest of the Materials that are needed..."

Master Prophet takes off his belt and sits down on the ground with mes, Master prophet begins opening compartmants to his belt removing small sleek objects...

*Mes exhales deeply, and then closes his eyes. Holding the crystal tightly in his hand he thinks of all who bring terror to the galaxy, and how the crystal will destroy them, all who are in peril, and how he crystal will protect them. All that is the force is nesecary to do these things, and some of the force should be held in this crystal...

*The crystal glows green with the power of the force, as it is transferred from Mes Tisserand. This crystal will be part of all that the Jedi are to accomplish, and it will destroy the darkside!

"Master, I...I can feel the force flowing...flowing through me and right into this crystal..."

*After a long time, Mes notices that the crystal seems to have all of the force that it can take. Putting the now very hot and very bright crystal down in front of him, he looks up at his master...

"I think I have given this crystal all the power that I can give to it Master, so what shall I do next."

ITS.jpg

"Very Good Mes... This crystal is Powerful... This one is special... not just any green its Emerald Green... rare... but beautiful never the less...."

Master Prophet uses the force to lift up the parts infront of their faces....

"Now... Take this peice first... and place the crystal inside..."

Mes does so and Master Prophet continues with the rest of the instructions...

Peice by peice the lightsaber becomes more whole... the whole time Mes's face is antisipating the next instruction... all the while a huge smile is on his face...

Mes gets to a stoping point where Master Prophet draws 2 more crystals... much smaller than Mes's crystal... with one side panel to the hilt open master prophet inserts clear crystals into a V-shape inside the saber...

Mes closes the panel and insert the last screws to hold the panel in place... Master Prophet smiles at Mes and is about to say the final words... "Go Ahead Mes, Igni..." when he is interupted by Mes Igniting the Emerald blade for the Lightsaber...

* As the Jengs ship land on the cool planet of Ilum, the brige of the ship opens and two Sith Knights walk onto the cool snow covered floor. As JEng stand he opens his hands as a little bot fly into the air having a note for Master Prophet. The note reads. *

Master Prophet

I wish for a contest between you and my Apprentice to see who is better do you agree. !!

Master Prophet stands looking at Mes as he feels the sith scum return to his home planet...

"They've returned..." he says to Mes...

Mes turns around and see's the little black bot flying twords the two men... Mes's lightsaber still out...

The black bot approaches closer and closer as Mes smiles at his master... Now the robot allmost next to Master Prophet the padawan jumps into the air and slices the Bot into 2 equal peices....

Master Prophet bends down and removes the note from the Robot... as sparks fly from the bot...

Master Prophet reads the note to himself as he smirks, laughs, and crinckles the note...

*With a grin the size of Beggar's Canyon on his face, Mes Tisserand swings his lightsaber from side to side, hearing the humming sound it makes, and staring deeply into the powerful light. He preforms some basic parries and attacks on an invisible opponent, remembering back to the day he made his escape from the Jedi Temple in Coruscant.

"Master, what did you mean by rare? Is it special or somthing? I realize that it's not any old green, but does that make it more powerful?"

ITS.jpg