Ilum

RaveN

Master Prophet explains to Mes, that not only is this color rare, the actual crystals are hard to find, and even more... The lightsaber crystal of that color rarley chose someone... but oddly it chose Mes.

Master Prophet rises with the not still in his hands and turns waiting for the arrival of the Sith Knights...

Master Prophet told Mes to Meditate with him untill the arrival of the sith

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Hethrir steps out of the ship...the bitter cold makes his eyes squint. He looks around and the lands of Ilum...it truly is a great site. But to him it didn't matter. Now he remembers why he came...to battle a Jedi. He felt he was ready. He was now just as powerful as his master, and having all of the force powers. His cloak waving in the wind he steps up next to his master looking into the vasteness of the lands with a wonderous look upon his face

Hethrir: good day for blood spill....

Jeng: I suppose, but don't be too foolish. I know you have a great power but be careful.

Hethrir: yes master...i will. My power grows with the fear i have put into the people. I have nothing to worry about...

With that, they walk off into the country...they arbitrarily start a race, and end up far away from their ship, but ever so close to the Jedi...."I feel him master..."

THE WALDO'S SHALL RULE ALL!! aimlessly do we wander throughout the Universe. Everlastingly avoiding you.

Master Prophet stands from his sitting position...

Master Prophet takes in a deep breath as he hears words through the force... "Good day for blood spill..." Master Prophet smiles... "Not mine... Approach me and your fate is in your hands..."

Master Prophet stands and goes over his Martial arts moves as he gets ready for the Sith Knights to appear...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

* The cold wind blows apon Jengs old robe from when he was a Padawan under Mster Raven and, Jade Dragon. The winter reminds him of the many night in the cold at his home on tatoonie. As Hethrir's sense of the force be come's more on egde they are in front of the two Jedi's. Jengs face starts to frost, and his ears feel the bitter cold of this planet*

Hethrir you are strong, but remmebr your training and remmebr you are a Sith and you will not stop until the one of you are dead. Listen Jedi you are strong as well but do not play games or i will enter and your head will be mine for sure. Let this battle of Good Vs. Evil begin.

* Jeng takes a knee and hold his sabre on his lap as they begin to enter their stands.*

The True Power lays in the Dark Side of the force only their is when you can truly be one with the Force - Sith Lord Jeng Dorga -

Skywalker Makes his way over to the great temple/palace, and starts up the stairs. as he goes up, he passes out from exhaustion, and someones steps out of the temple.

OOC. Luke used synthetic crystals for his saber that he uses now. you should read your facts.

Hey, suck it up. Your gonna bow to me and thats that.

Hethrir unvails his hood, and reveals his face to Master Prophet. "hello.." He says to the Jedi Knight. Hethrir slowly takes off his cloak, and shows the shine of his two hilts. He removes them slowly, and sits in a state of concentration as he waits to enter his chioce of Form II. He knew he would need this form for this particular battle.

THE WALDO'S SHALL RULE ALL!! aimlessly do we wander throughout the Universe. Everlastingly avoiding you.

Master Prophet leaves his robe on... Hethrir kind of looks at Sly wondering why...

Master Prophet Raises his hands in a fighting position... and tells Hethrir to do the same...

"My Lightsaber is not needed to defeat you..."

Master Prophet remember that Jedi Never attack first awaited Hethrirs first move...

*Mes stands up, and moves behind his master, giving him enough room to fight. He thinks to himself; I wish I had a shot at this sith scum...I'd make the Jedi proud. He then sends a short force message to Master Prophet:

"Master, may the force be with you."

*For some reason, Mes's hand keeps at his side, by his lightsaber, although he try's to do otherwise...He has full trust in his master's ability, and knows he won't have to use it unless something goes terribly wrong...

ITS.jpg

Master Prophet with his hands still in the Hand to hand combat mode, waits for The young kid to do something... Master Prophet hears Mes's messange and replies with...

"As with you my young one... Dont worry I have things under controll... remove your hand from the lightsaber hilt..."

Master Prophet extends his fingers in a waving motion like... "Come on..." with hand language...

*Mes tries hard, and finally let's go.

"Master, it was not I doing that, It was the force... I don't understand"

*Neither did he want to understand...

*Mes Tisserand observes his master's fluency in movement, whereas Hethrir's movement's were, quick and choppy. Master Prophet sways from side to side taking smooth and sure steps, using the force to float about Ilums surface... Mes observes everything, putting it in his mind, permenantly.

"Someday, I will be a great duelist, a master of fighting arts..."

ITS.jpg

it was Knight vs Knight, as Hethrir made his first move, since he knew the Jedi were a peaceful bunch who were of course flower children. So, Hethrir stakes a swift move forward, and steps a foot onto Prophet's chest and face at the same time, pushing prophet back, and flipping Hethrir. It was all one fluent motion, and looked like it was practiced for years. The Sith runs at the Jedi using the intense combat training he had with Jeng.

Master Prophet hardley stunned by the slow moving "Knight" as he called himself...

Master Prophet smiles as he knows his opponant thinks he is a "typical" Jedi... however Master Prophet also had been trained in the darkside...

Master Prophet waited for Hethrirs next weak move, as he swung twords Sly's face...

In Master Prophets head a voice spoke... "Uh Oh... now THAT was a wrong move..."

Master Prophet catches Hethrirs fist in mid-air with a grin on his face, as Hethrirs face turned from determination to fear...

With one flued motion Master Prophet twists Hethrirs arm in a spinning motion so that L.H.'s arm was close to his back while Master Prophets other hand swung and hit Hethrir in the face 3 times before force pushing the young and ignorant Man backwards on his back sliding backwards in the snow...

"16 years old eh... It's a pitty..." Master Prophet says as he poses in the Crouching Tiger pose... ready for any attack the Hethrir might preform...

As the still developing man staggered to his feet his nose and lip dripped blood onto the icy cold snow as Hethrir rubbed it away...

The Ignorant Man charged yet again... The Man was in mid stride and Master Prophets quickness made the kid look like a slow moving train... Master Prophet placed one foot ontop of Hethrirs moving knee while Master Prophet Lifted the other and made one flued kicking motion to the face... Both Men flipped in opposite directions... Master Prophet landing on his feet lifting his hands once again in the ready position, and Hethrir landing face down in the snow not moving at all...

Master Prophet closed his eyes and begin calling upon the force for his next move...

*Walking meekishly into the temple, Duggas looks to the people gathered, trying to find some one that would talk to him.*

Ecus...

Pardon...

Uh, Can yo...

Hello, I am loo...

I NEED A MASTER! Can someone train me, please?

OOC: Hey Master what ever your controling my Apprentice, and I don't like that, you better play fair or i will kill you both, now play nice you two.

* In Hethrirs Mind*

Young Apprentice do not let him contorl you, take the upper hand and stike as the real Sith you are.

The True Power lays in the Dark Side of the force only their is when you can truly be one with the Force - Sith Lord Jeng Dorga -

Hethrir takes a stance, and just runs toward the Jedi, punching him square in the nose once...letting the warm blood touch his hand as the Jedi force pushes him backwards. Hethrir looks straight into the Jedi's eyes, tilts his head, and licks the blood off his hand. "just as i thought...Ragu..." He runs toward the Jedi, and distracts him one way, and quickly illuminates his sabre, the Jedi Blocks, but Hethrir pulls out his second at the same time, and swings them both toward Prophet's head. The sabre goes straight through Prophet's neck, causing his head to roll on the floor and his eyes staring back at his apprentice...

* Jeng walk's to the head and pick's it up and takes it with him to his shuttle which is checked and checked again for bugs. And then soon after lifting off into the air they enter Hyper Space *

foolish Jedi

OOC: There's no way in hell that a Sith apprentice of (at tops) a couple of weeks, could beat a potential High Council Jedi in a duel ... that's ridiculous ... my vote: not even remotely legit!

Not to mention the fact that your padawan changed his statements to post a kill shot ... there's no changing things up once you've posted it ... you padawan should consider changing his post to its previous state.

I propose that this fight scene never have happened, or it continues ...

Y'all are retardedly ignorant in your thought processes.

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

OOC: I say let the mods handle it. If they choose to reverse time then they will reverse the time. Until then, life goes on.

IC: Tares feeling the battle turned to his new friend, "Follow me."

The two started on a dash for the spot MP and the sith were dueling. Tares saw the sith standing there, he didnt know if he was a sith apperentice or knight, but one thing was for sure, he was sith. Immediatly his hand reached for his new lightsaber and activated it. The three silver blades ignited with out fault and Tares got into position

Edited by Guest
tares.jpg

As Hethrir comes twords Master Prophet... with the devilish Sith look in his eyes, and his Arms flailing... Master Prophet see's a glimpse of chance... to end this battle before it has even really begun... taking advantage of the Sith's un experiance...

*** Hethrir runs after the Jedi in a rage, flailing his arms about..***

Master Prophet see's this in slow motion... this frame by frame... extra slow... as Hethrir "Swings" Master Prophet catches one of Hethrirs hands and Hethrir Brings the Other hand around... while Master Prophet catches that one too... Now both "Knights" are locked close together... to close for the weaken and younger Sith to get himself out of... Master Prophets muscles hold Hethrir in place... Master Prophet smiles and looks into Hethrirs eyes as Hethrirs eyes of "Rage" turn to tears... pain... What The un-experianced sith didnt calculate was the reason Master Prophet left his robe on durring the begining of the battle was to hide the Lightsaber Dagger under his robe, which Master Prophet took out using the force... ignited and Stabed Hethrir through the heart...

"Unity... Unity is what seperates the strong from the weak... Unity with his brothers makes him Strong... Unity with the force... makes him invincible..."

Master Prophet See's Hethrirs blood shot eyes begin to flicker... open and shutting in disbelief... Master Prophet Calls upon the force and takes out his other 2 Lightsabers... Slicing Hethrirs 2 lightsabers in 2 equal peices... making them un-usable... Master Prophet lets Go of Hethrirs hands and Grabs his hands... As Hethrir falls to his knees... Master Prophet grabs his lightsabers... and uses them in a scissor motion and decapitates Hethrir...

As Jengs padawans head roles to his feet... Jeng is filled with Anger.. Master Prohet stands behind Hethrirs body as it falls to the ground... with no head... and a lightsaber to the heart... Master Prophet gets in the Ready position with his 2 lightsabers... The Silver Blades shine bright... as a noise is heard from the sky...

Master Prophet says One Laster word as he looks into Jengs eyes from afar... "Unity... thats what you have lost..."

OOC: Dont try to oppose this moves... its totally legal... you left urself open to the death... so face the consequences...

*Adi-Wan, sitting in the co-pilot's seat knows that drop from hyperspace all too well now, having joined the Jedi ... having to travel. When he was young, he never left his homeworld ... ever! -- He now knew what the feeling was of so many Jedi Knights that had dropped from hyperspace, and seen the beautiful blue and white planet of Ilum before their Heads Up Display ... such a beautiful image. Every now and again, Adi-Wan tried to take a step back from his thoughts, and just be grateful for the things of such beauty .... and then it all would come back to why he chose the path of the good ... the path to protect ... to keep the ugliness out of such beauty*

"Adi-Wan," his master said, "We'll be on the ground here momentarily ... send the security transmission to the Jedi headquarters ...."

*Adi-Wan punched on the keyboard panels in front of him, and gained clearence as his master pilotted the ship down towards the atmosphere of his homeworld ... Ilum. The beautiful ice crystal of the untarnished galaxy*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

OK, I was asked to get involved, and rule on this, so this ruling will be final, and will nto be up for discussion. Lord Hethrir, it was brought to my attention that the posted kill was added after MP had made his defensive post. Hethrir, bad post, no kill. MP, BAd post, no kill. This is where it stands, as I see it: Hethrir, you are charging MP, arms flailing wildly (Why you are doing that is beyond me), and MP has his saber drawn at your head as you charge him. Now, nobody is dead. So lets take it from the top.

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

OOC: Bad move Hethrir... u will pay...

Master Prophet stands with the Lightsaber pointed at Hethrirs head... with his arms flailing... running twords MP...

As the Padawan draws closer... it appears in slow motion... master Prophet side step fades as Hethrir and MP are Equal in direction a quick and heavy hit to Hethrirs Temple sends him straight into the ground... Master Prophet Jumps onto his chest... knocking the wind from hethrirs body... as he Lifts his saber... and drives it into the heart of the fearfull and stupid 16 year old sith... Master Prophet stands now on the lifeless body of Hethrir as He Lifts his Lightsaber and decapitates the head of Hethrir...

"Unity is what you lack... Unity is what makes the Jedi Great, Unity with the force... makes a Jedi invincible..." Master Prophet says as Hethrirs head rolls twords Jeng and Master Prophet stares down Jeng...

"Your Next..." Master Prophet says as A noise is heard from above...

From the snow Tares walked right at MP. With natural instinct MP sent a couple slashes at Tares, both being blocked, "There has been enough bloodshed for the day. This isnt an example you should be setting for your padawan and you know it. Turn back now and let me deal with this one...."

tares.jpg

Master Prophet Rises from the dead body and walks clear far to where Mes has been standing watching...

"I let the darkside controll me there at the end... kill my oponant was enough... You are better than I, dont ever let me see you decapitate or mutilate a body if not necissarry... I'm Sorry Mes..."

Master Prophet looks at Tares... and thanks him for keeping him under control...

*Upon entering the atmosphere, The Wings of Mercy II early warning system detects a hostile ship with in close proximity. Locking in on its' source, K'munee fires his ion cannon at the enemy ship. The first shot missed while the other hit the center of the ship, disabling all electrical systems. Seeing that the threat has been neutralized DJK lands his ship. He and his padawan exit the ship, finding Master Prophet engaged in combat with the Sith.*

It seems that the will of the force has led us here to help out. Adi-wan remember your training. This is the real thing.

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

*Adi-Wan nodded as he whipped out his two lightsabers ... orange-bronze in appearence ... he did not ignite them yet*

*He stood behind his Master's right shoulder ... not letting the Sith in front of him get too close ... he then ignited his blades, and held them at arm's length before his face*

*He noticed the dead carcass of a dirty sith ... fitting ... he thought to himself .... that's what they get for stumbling into our back yard with intent to harm*

*He felt the dark presence before him ... and little did he know that the 27 year old padawan's lightsaber experience far outnumber his ... just over 23 years of experience with the lightsaber ... and 20 of force atuned training with one ... the Sith before them was in for some trouble ... completely cornered ... and surrounded ... but beware of the caged beast ... Adi-Wan let nothing slip from his thoughts ... and remembered his master's guidence*

*Duggas gets to the spot that Tares was, just in time to see the Sith head roll.*

Wow, the first time that I actually see a battle, it ends in a beheading! How cool is that? *Sticking his hand out to Tares, Duggas says:* I am Duggas, Duggas Rothe. I am seeking a Jedi to teach me the ways of the force. I take it that you are just the person I am looking for.