Ilum

RaveN

ooc)) log on aim

icc))

*picks up his communicator*

listen what i am doing is saving his life he is clouded by the thoughts of tarrian and his pain inside will be his own doing he must come around. revenge is not the way of the jedi but if he wants to get sauron back we will come up with a plan together this is not safe him wandering alone like this looking for a sith i will not stand by and watch him be killed

bluedust.jpg

Aru came out of meditationa few hours later.

"Lets see what has been done so far."

A pointed his hand towards a tree and began to concentrate on the force. frost began to shoot out from his hands, but it only went out 3 feet.

"I'm gonna have to work more."

Aru sat back down and began to meditate more and channeling the coldness into the force.

Master Prophet waits on Ilum for his Padawan to arrive with his Ship...

"Hmmm... I wondering whats taken him so long..." Master Prophet begins to take a walk on his home planet... Hopefully he doesnt run into any Gorgodons out here... Most of the Jedi here on the planet have not experienced the true power of these creatures... possibly the most fearfull creatures in the galaxy... Rancors have been known to retreat from battle from these creatures... Gorgodons have scared away whole Reek Hurds... and few Jedi without the proper experience could kill a Gorgodon... Master Prophet walked to where Angellia was, since he was a Master and lived on this planet he would know how to kill the beasts that come durring the night...

The Night grew colder... and Master Prophet built a fire... Him and Angellia began to talk...

"So how do you know Bluedust... and Bishop?"

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

"Oh... well thats nice.... If you want to get some sleep I can stay watch..."

Master Prophet walks over ontop of a Ice boulder and climbs ontop, perched ready for something to happen....

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Master Prophet sits ontop of the boulder... awaiting his padawans arrival... with his ears and eyes open...

Master Prophet sits ontop the boulder and his eyes grow heavy... "Where are you Mes..." Master Prophet pulls out the scanner and scans the area for any life forms... "Hmmm... thats odd... no detections not even of me or Angellia..." Master Prophet bangs it against his hand and looks again... Master Prophet takes a look again and see's a little red dot on the screen...

With a pop and a hiss, Master Prophets Lightsaber is in his hand and Ignited... Master Prophet in his other hand holds the Life beacon... The beep moves closer and closer as Master Prophet moves closser to camp so he can see better... Master Prophet notices the dot has stopped moving as if something has seen him...

"SHOW YOURSELF..." Master Prophet yells...

From the Shadows stepps the Tall gungan Warrior...

The Familiar face of Master Prophet... he runs and gives his friend a hug...

"How have you been..." says Zin...

"Ive been good... Ive taken a padawan" Master Prophet says... "He should be here shortley... What are you doing wondering the feilds of Ilum... its a very Dangerous place at night..."

"I got lost" says the Zin...

Master Prophet looks over at the Life beacon and now the System starts to blink... 3 now 4.... 5 dots... appear...

Master Prophet tosses Zin his other Lightsaber and tells him to get ready for his worste nightmare...

Master Prophet Turns his back to Zin Zoe, and watches over the camp... the 2 Gorgodons were coming from 2 different directions... they often travel in pairs and hunt on oppisite sides of eachother... to not alarm their prey..

Master Prophet lunged forward... and told Zin to hit the back of their necks... Master Prophet sliced multiple times without even hurting the beast... it stood a good 10 feet to 14 feet high... with Black skin... and tough metal like skin...

Master Prophet remember the times when he encountered these beasts from his childhood... He sliced at the legs of the beast... as it tried to swing and byte at the Master... The Gorgodon turned to look at the tent in which Angellia was sleeping in... and began to walk twords it... Master Prophet realised he had to save her, and he ran and jumped on the Beasts back... climbing up its back and stab 3 times in the neck before it came to a screatching halt and fell to the ground knocking Master Prophet off the back of the beast...

Master Prophet had fallen to the ground... and there was one beast left... Zin Zoe used his quick agility to slip away from the beasts death claws... doing flips and twirls he managed to remove one of the beasts 4 legs... Now Zin was going for the death blow on the neck of the beast... Zin Flipped onto the back of the beast, and was in the stabbing motion... The beast Shook Zin off the back frowing him near the area of Master Prophet... now both men lay in the snow semi hurt... and unable to get to their feet... the beast stood and moved slowly twords the 2 men and the tent...

The Gorgodon let out a huge yell for it had been angered and it was ready to kill... its tail swung back and forth as it stood over Master Prophet and Zin Zoe...

Angellia awakened from the loud noises of the battle. She steps out of tent and sees a giant beast moving in to kill Prophet and some other being. She quickly picked up a rock and flung it at the beast, the rock scored a solid hit on the creature's eye. But the beast quickly got rid of the pain and charges her.

"Oh boy, what have I done now?"

Angellia quickly rolled in one side of the tent and out the other, and when she left the tent she was holding her blaster pistol and began to fire at the beast's head while it charged. When she relized that blaster had no effect she began to run.

*Mes Tisserand a young padawan hailing from Naboo comes flying out of nowhere, not in Sly's fighter The Sunami, but in his own, The Golden Falcon. The small, sleek and agile Naboo N-1 starfighter increases speed, making a beeline for the gigantic Gorgodon. Mes didn't want to fire a proton torpedo, knowing in all likelyhood it would kill the 3 who were in peril. The Gorgodon pulls back it's claw, preparing to strike. Mes waits for the right timing...2 green laser bolts fire in parallel closing in on the beast. They hit their target head on, and with one last bellowing roar, it falls toward the ground right at Master Prophet and Zin Zoe.

*Using all their remaining strength, the two men barely roll out of the way in time. The Golden Falcon activates it's repulsorlifts and hurridly lands on the ground.

"Master! I'm terribly sorry I'm late, but it seems to have been for the best...anyhow, you must be wondering why I'm not piloting your ship, and why I was so late. Well, first of all, I lifted off with your ship and then looked down at the fuel gauge, which read empty. By then, I had to turn all the way around and head back to Misengarde. It was just then that I felt a disturbance in the force, and it was then that I knew that you were in trouble. I hurried over to the hangar, but the fuel line was offline for the meantime. My only choice was to rush over to my ship and get here as fast as I could. You ship is still in Misengarde, but I can go and get it for you...

*Mes looks at the Gungan, who he had never properly introduced himself to.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am the young Mes Tisserand of Naboo, also the padawan of Master Prophet."

ITS.jpg

Master Prophet helps the Young Zin Zoe tarpals to his feet as he pats Mes on the back...

"Never more proud, my boy... Never more proud could I be..."

Master Prophet says with a smile on his face...

*As the Sith Star Fighter land on the plains of this Jedi rich lands, Jeng could smell the fear and hate the Jedi had the for the Sith. "Apprentice come and lets stat the walk to the old Jedi caves, we will travel in darkness and wait in the day time. We will not sleep until we have what we came here for." "Yes Master shall start now". As the two walk ouyt in to the night they come apon a small villege of ailens which look ripe for the taking, "Hethrir ready your self and you new skill's, to night we kill the the young and spill the blood of old."*

My copm is donw so i will post fomr school or my friends house later people.

The True Power lays in the Dark Side of the force only their is when you can truly be one with the Force - Sith Lord Jeng Dorga -

*Dropping out of hyperspace over the ice planet of Ilum, Ronet checks his sensors. He couldn't detect any installations, though he had expected that. Scanning the planet for thermal signatures he found one particular area which was somewhat warmer than the others. He knew that the ice would disperse the heat, so the Jedi home must be somewhere within that area.*

"Well, hopefully I'll be able to find some sign of the Jedi. Some clue as to where they're at."

*Dropping into the atmosphere with his StarViper Assault Fighter he zoomed over the frozen land beneath him. Passing over several figures below him he circled to look at them again. Although he didn't know who they were, he was looking at Angellia Rester, ZinZoeTarpals, Master Prophet, and Mes Tisserand.*

"I wonder if they're Jedi. I'll bet they could at least point me in the right direction of the temple if they're not."

*He landed nearby and walked over to them. Despite his pants, leather jacket and combat armor it was quite cold. He pulled off his helmet as he approached and addressed them.*

"Hello, might you be some of the Jedi I was told lived on this planet? I'm looking for them."

Shapeshifters, or changelings, are generally regarded as a dangerous lot, and the Clawdite species even more so.

~ StarWars.com

RonetFarr.png

*Mes Tisserand walks up to greet Ronet Farr.

"Hello and welcome to the terribly cold planet of Ilum. To answer your question, that man over there is a Jedi Master (*Points to Master Prophet,) and I am his padawan. If you have any questions I suggest you ask him. It has been nice to meet you Ronet, and I'm sure this will not be the last."

ITS.jpg

*Ronet Farr nods a thanks to Mes Tisserand and approaches Master Prophet.*

"Your padawan there tells me you are a Jedi Master. That is fortunate that I happened on you. Perhaps you could show me to the Jedi Temple, that I might render what services I can. My name is Ronet Farr."

Shapeshifters, or changelings, are generally regarded as a dangerous lot, and the Clawdite species even more so.

~ StarWars.com

RonetFarr.png

"As you wish Ronet... I sense that you have a wish to become a Jedi... Am I Correct...?"

Master Prophet Motions to the hills...

"I Hope you dont mind walking... it shall be good for us..."

Master Prophet starts off and begins walking twords one of the caves....

*At this point, the sun is high above Hethrir and his master, as they do not rest, but practice upon the skill of Hethrir's dual sword ability. Long into the day, they practice until the sun lowers over the horizon....now they fight for their lives....

They creep in closer and closer, undetected, and devise a plan for their attack. They agree on everything basically because Hethrir is not used to doing this yet, but loves the thrill of killing. They jump into the city, surprising some, still undetected by others...

Hethrir quickly grabs for both swords, and the sound of him removing them from his sheaths sends a shearing pain down the spines of the villagers. Now, standing with blades crossing over each other, his master steps out from the shadows

Jeng(with a smurk): glad to see us?

Hethrir(head pionted down, eyes looking up just smiling, not saying a word)....

THE WALDO'S SHALL RULE ALL!! aimlessly do we wander throughout the Universe. Everlastingly avoiding you.

"I suppose a walk to the temple wouldn't be too hard to manage."

*Quickly tapping a few controls on his wrist his ship closed up and took off. It would stay there in orbit till he called it back down.*

"As for myself, if I have the ability to become a Jedi, then I wish to become one of you. I'm not sure however, what ability I have... if any. If I don't then perhaps we'll see what other ways I might aid the Jedi. Lead the way."

*Staying just a step to the side and a half step back from Master Prophet, Ronet follows him towards the caves.*

"How many Jedi are there now? I heard they were pushed from Coruscant and that's why they are here."

~ StarWars.com

RonetFarr.png

* Hethrir with what training he has slides agaisted a wall and garbs the frist gruad by the neck and put him up on the wall, take a quick look and thens stabs the man with his sword right in the neck, spilling blood on the bloor. Jeng uses force jump and sees to gruads below him, he jumps down not making a sound. He sanps one of the mens neck and dargs him into the shadows. JEng then takes his sword and catchs the second, he places a hand over the mouth and dargs him inot the building, Jeng lays the man on his back, takes his sword and slowly runn's it inot the mans neck "A slow kill for a weak fool."

The True Power lays in the Dark Side of the force only their is when you can truly be one with the Force - Sith Lord Jeng Dorga -

*Hethrir thinks to himself as he and his master separate...."this is it, I have been waiting for this all of my life..." with that, he hears the foot steps of two more guards coming. So, he sinks back into the shadows and waits for his prey to appear.

Here they are, right in front of him, and he listens to their conversation, but they are still facing twoards him yet they cannot see him. So, he saw a rock, kicked it at a wall on the other side. The two guards turn quickly, and this is his chance. Without even the sound of his breath, he lashes out from the shadows, his cloak flailing, and pulls out both swords in slow motion...and takes the cold ends of the blades, and places each on the neck of one guard. The acceptance of their death was at hand as time caught up, and their heads roll into the shadows along with the bodies hethrir drags.

"where is my master...." he looks deep and hard for the force, and feels his master's energy. Now, he quickly backflips onto a building, and slips away into the shadows again....

THE WALDO'S SHALL RULE ALL!! aimlessly do we wander throughout the Universe. Everlastingly avoiding you.

* Jeng uses the force to scan the area of life and feels a building. He tip toes over to it and looks in through a small hole, as he looks, he hears a vocie. "Shit they know we are here", Jeng quickly jumps over the wall between the two builds and run's into the door, he sees two young people laying side by side. "Love, ha, you two will never know the feeling of love again". Jeng takes the women and hit's her on the head and knocks her out. Then he grabs the old man and ties him on to a near by pole. As the man comes to, Jeng takes his Sith sword and cuts the under side of the man ab's, as the muscle gives, his organs and insides spill out. Jeng can smell the blood in the air. As the blood forms a pool under the mans feet. "Woman you will be my slave, you will do as i say". Jeng places a coller on the women and leaves her there for when he is doen with the rest. Jeng uses the force to talk to his Apprentice" Hethrir come ot me at once will take the towns main build and space port".*

Before his Master's message ends, Hethrir places his hand on his Master's shoulder, "I'm already here Master..." they look at each other, and Hethrir looks at the girl. "I see you've been busy. What will she prove?"

-just then, the two Sith sense the guards behind them. Hethrir throws his sword, and time slows down, and he races his sword to the guard....he beats his sword, and snaps the guards neck, and the sword is spinning towards Hetrir as he catches the handle with one hand, and sheaths his sword. As he looks over, he just sees the guard in the air being choked and then his lifeless body just drops to the ground like a rag doll.

Jeng: anyway...the slave is for you

Hethrir: Master....i shall have no slave....

Jeng: she is a gift my spprentice, take her now!

Hethrir: I SHALL NOT HAVE THIS!

*Hethrir takes his blade and cuts the head off the slave...although a waste...Hethrir felt he would meet someone else for him...

*Mes jogges after his master, and catches up to him, pulling him aside.

"Master, do we have any other business here on Ilum, or shall we return to the Gardens of Misengarde? Um and if you intended to return to Ilum, we'll need a ride..."

*Walks over to Ronet Farr.

"Ronet, tell me a little about yourself, where your from, how you got here, and why you wish to become a Jedi Knight."

ITS.jpg

Hethrir you may round up thge village, we will attack the mead hall and take it by force, Hethrir watch out there is a Jedi here can you sense him. "Yes Master...". Good if you wish to stay as ym Apprentice you will have to kill him, do this and i will let you be my Minion and you will be able and trained enought to make a Ligthsabre. Good luck, I will watch from the shadows

* Jeng leaps into the bush to watch his Apprentice work*