Naboo

RaveN

((he isn't just a man...do you know who Heretic is? I guess John will have to fill you in...))

Heretic sent a quick but amazingly strong force blast aimed at the boy. It did him little damage, merely slamming him into the wall of the rooftop dwelling, but it wasn't Heretic's intention to do him damage yet. A mere pathetic lightsaber couldn't stop that attack, anyone knew this, would they have seen it. It was only to break his concentration on the force choke, which he now easily slipped out of.

His force presence still seemed small compared to the boy's, but he still managed to pull off a force attack of that magnitude against one so seemingly powerful. At least, compared to Heretic.

As the young boy rose from the rubble, Heretic decided it was time for a retort.

"And you are so quick to judge me, my little comrade. Since you are John's son, I'll spare your life. I really don't like the annoying torture he tries to put me through, you see, what he fails to realize is that I actually like it. Do you even know who I am? How strong I am, despite my lack of force flow, or the apparent lack of?"

He shot off another force blast again, watching in mild humor as Renin threw up a hand to block it. Nothing hit him, however, as the ceiling crumbled around him, showering him in large debris yet again.

"I am Heretic, and remember the name, boy, for one day it might be your last, John's son or no. Now, may I test my 'fool's powers' against one so mighty as yourself, your majesty?"

The last retort was literally dripping with sarcasm as it left Heretic's mouth.

"I think we should duel, just so you see how presumtuous you can be over someone you think is lesser than yourself. And when you lose, you can just go crying home to daddy. And maybe when we are finished, you'll have learned your little lesson, won't you?"

((Duel rules suck. I propose a no mod duel. You fight fair, I'll fight fair, no post limits (that's what sucks), I guess until John gets here or one of us decides to end it. And Heretic's one of the most powerful people ever on the RP, at least he was. This is his resurrection, but he is still one of the strongest force bastards, and he remembers most of his old training. Even though you've had more experience than he has, it still should be pretty well evenly matched.))

Heretic shot forwards, fist slamming down into the rooftop just before the rubble pile, a large crack appearing and then opening into a hole below Renin, allowing him to fall to the ground floor. An interesting force trick he had only used once before, and without the punch. It had satisfying results anyways, as Heretic sensed the presence going down almost to normal.

Thinking he was out cold from the drop, Heretic found a suitable spot to lean on while he toyed with his lightsaber, watching the hole with great interest. He wouldn't be out for long, if he was out. And he'd be mad as a hornet too. Good. All the better to throw him off with.

((Uhh...no. You cant do that man. Your post is soo nuled. If you dont believe me you can ask a mod. You are no way stronger then me, and are not the most powerful person in Rp. I will continue with Rping.))

Renin loosened his grip around the mans throat, for he was having delusions of power. The boy turned and threw his opponent into the ground with a loud bash of cement and bones. The young boy stood stared at the lying body of the man with a blank face. But this time, he cracked a smile. Before the man could get up, Renin lifted his hand again and used the force to toss the man into the air like a rag doll.

The boy watched at the man flapped his arms and legs while raising high in the sky. But with an outburst of the force, Renin leaped high into the air and leveled with the Heretic. The young sith did a forward flip kick in the air and ran his foot into the top of the Heretics head. Exactly when the boys foot slammed into the head of the man, he was sent down into the building top and broke through some of the apartment floors.

Renin landed next to the hole, made by Heretics impact, and looked down into the many holes. As the dust cleared, he saw the man lying helplessly on a crushed glass table.

" Fool. You are no greater then the bantha fodder on a rodains shoe.", Renin said after spitting down the holes.

The spit slowly fell and landed onto the mans face. Renin gave out demented laugh. This man was no sith. He had no power to kill even a womprat. He would be useless to the order of the Sith.

Renin waited for Heretic to stand up so he could Finnish him off.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Orrick sighed as the silver rust-bucket of a droid led them back down in the direction they had come. Soon, they came to a main branch of halls, and instead of going towards the room in which they had found the child, they took the other path, and in moments found themselves before a large set of blast doors. The droid entered a code into the console beside the door, and it hissed open. Light imediately flooded the area. As Orrick passed through into the hangar beyond, he took in that which surrounded him. To the far left was the hangar doors, which had now collapsed and left a large gap in the wall that let in the bright noon-time sunlight. Immediately before them sat a ship crushed by a fallen support beam. Apparently the battle outside had taken more of a tole on the building itself than Orrick first thought. Inbetween the ship and the opening, however, was what Orrick was looking for. His concentration was interrupted by the droid.

"Here we are then. The hangar, just like you asked."

Orrick rolled his eyes. Thank you... captain obvious.

Orrick stepped in front of the small group, and walked up to the cluster of speeders that waited for them. There were two swoop bikes, one more stable speeder bike, and one covered speeder. And suddenly... one of those bright ideas popped into Orrick's head that just brightened up his day. He stepped up to the closest swoop.

"Ashley, would you be so kind as to take Nathaniel in one of the more 'safer' ships..." He paused, while Ahley so kindly took the baby into her own arms for Orrick. Leo would probably strangle him if he ever found he had taken his only child on a 'dangerous' swoop bike. But Orrick wanted to teach this droid a lesson. "I'm going to take rust-bucket here for a ride he's not going to forget. We'll meet back up where we landed ((where Andon was fighting))."

By this time, the droid had dropped dead silent. Swoop bikes had a reputation. He knew, as a fully trained Jedi Knight influenced by the one and only Andon Colos, he could handle it. The droid, however, did not- and Orrick was loving it. "Hop on, metal-mesh."

The droid hesitated, so Orrick hoisted it up, and placed it on the rear of the seat. He then hopped up, swung his leg around, and got comfortable in the pilots position on the two man swoop. Orrick looked over his shoulder. If droids could shiver, this one was doing it. "Hold-on."

He turned back around, and his wiley grin grew so large, he was afraid the droid might notice... from behind him. He waited for Ashley to get situated with the infant, and let her leave the hangar first. He was letting the anticipation build. Then, without warning, he revved the engines and rocketed out...

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

((Only a Mod can null a post, but out of courtesy, I'll go with it. It was what I was hoping for anyways. I gave you an awesome attack opportunity in the end of my final post, just as you just did with yours. I did not say ever that he was the most powerful char in RP. I said he was possibly one of the strongest. But that was a long time ago. And due to our post counts and time here, I'd say I'm about as evenly matched as you. You're still an apprentice, and you shouldn't even have enough force power to do that little stunt.))

A moment of silence occurred on the rooftop. Dust spilled into the hole, heretic was motionless.

Until Renin looked away. His blurring form shot up from the hole, saber in his hands. Renin turned back, but it was too late. Twisting, Heretic's body swiveled around, catching Renin in the arm with his saber. Back-flipping in mid-air, he landed on his feet, saber at the ready.

His hand was a bit gashed, and had a few chunks of glass in it, and he had numerous other cuts and scrapes, but for the most part Heretic survived. Probably because he shoved down with the force as he landed into the building, cushioning his fall. It was the blast of force that had shot through several floors, not his body.

Looking up at the shocked Renin, he grinned wickedly.

"You see, boy I am a lot more gifted than you give me credit for. You may have Skywalker's blood, but I have pure raw prodigy talent. Nothing can stop me. Not even you, on your high horse. Now let's dance, scum."

Just beyond Renin, Heretic saw several small patrol ships closing in on their position.

"Well, we may be out of time. Good luck with your mess, Mr. High and Mighty."

Heretic simply leapt off the side of the building. He dug his saber into the side of the wall, allowing it to slow him as well as using the force in a constant stream to survive the ten or so levels. Normally it would be suicide, but to a Sith, it was part of the job.

Once on the ground, Heretic disignited the saber, and calmly walked off, a smug grin on his face at the sound of seven heavy guard boats opening fire on the figure still standing on the roof.

I know who Heretic is, and it most certainly is NOT you...you may not rp as Darth Heretic and have his ability as one of the most powerful rpers on the board. First and foremost (god I hate giving him this credit) it does Justin an injustice. Justin is one of the more seasoned rpers from this site, and there is no way any of you could rp like him.

Heretic is dead and gone until such time as "JUSTIN" brings him back...(god, that is going to be a bad day)

For me to allow anyone to post as Darth Heretic, you are going to have to have Justin PM me that he is allowing his character to be used by someone other then him. And not to mention that there is no way that a new character would have that much power that heretic had when then only just registered in Nov. Take it down a notch and no you will not be using any of heretic's powers.

Oh, and you can consider this a mod ruling.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Ashley nodded to Orrick as she took Nathaniel from his arms, carefully settling the infant into the passenger seat of the speeder and arranging the safety harnesses so they would keep him from falling. Satisfied that he'd be safe, she climbed into the driver's seat as Orrick situated himself and the rather annoying droid on the swoop bike.

"All right... I'll meet you back there." She grinned. "Have fun with rust bucket, there." Guiding the speeder out of the huge gap in the wall, she set off toward where they'd last seen Andon.

ajslife2.png

[Jade Skywalkers FTW since August '03]

Alone. He had been left alone again. Why people left him, Leo would never understand. People always left him, by one way or another. Mara was taken from him, his son, Alexander, stolen from him, Nathaniel left alone on Naboo.Even his friends, Andon and Orrick had gone. But he was their friend. Nothing meant more to him now, other than his son. All he would make sure were ok.

The rogue Force user turned on his heels and headed back into the Starsword. His fathers custom made ship was fitting its purpose quite well. It had saved his neck once already and he knew the freighter save him again. The entrance tube shot into the freighters belly and Leo once again entered the cockpit. He powered up the repulsor engines and he felt the ship rattle, as it lifted a few feet above the ground. The Corellian decided, he better do something rash, or risk the Corellians killing him for letting a Nubian be the craziest.

Leo smiles and he pushes the throttle forward. He feels the freighter picking up speed as it cruises a mere few feet above the ground. Anyone watched would think he was crazy. A large starship using only repulsor lifts to traverse a terrain with rolling plains. But Leo no longer cared. He begabn punching in the commands to head the ship to Theed. That would be a good a place as any to find out where his friends where.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Orrick was right on the heels of his speeder counterpart. As he pulled ahead, even with the speeder's open cockpit, he waved to the infant Nathaniel, whom was watching him with content. Finding himself gaining attention, Nathaniel smiled, and waved back. It was then that Orrick decided to begin his schooling of the droid.

"Look droid! He's waving you good-bye!"

And then the swoop was unleashed. Orrick opened it to full throttle, and in moments the vehicle reached maximum velocity. The open air rushed through Orrick's hair, and blew his cloak out behind him. He was lovin' it. The droid on the other hand, wasn't taking it so well. If droids could go pale from fear, Orrick imagined this one would be doing it. He had long since shut his mouth, and now concentrated on holding on for dear life. But Orrick hadn't even begun. The first hill was just before them, and Orrick intended it to use it as a ramp. In seconds, the vehicle screamed up the side of the embankment. This was when Orrick decided to go vertical. He soared up, into open air. A strong gust of wind blew, and knocked the swoop off balance. Orrick turned the swoop perpendicular to the gust, and rolled, bringing it to change direction completely and use the gust as an added boost of speed. Orrick rode the gale for several seconds to gain up speed, and pulled abruptly back on the controls to throw the bike into a large loop. Instead of completing the loop, however, he proceeded to aim the swoop straight down. At the last moment, he corrected the direction to be horizontal... with one catch... they were upside down.

Although inverted, the bike was now moving in the right direction, and the Lost Jedi did not want the speeder to get too far ahead. He remained on the straight course, but rolled the entire time they went. Even though the Jedi and the droid were held onto the bike by an invisible gravity field generator, Orrick felt several times like he was about to be thrown from the vehicle, and he could only imagine what was going through the droid's cpu. In minutes, they left the battlefield, and came upon the mountain he had crossed on his initial trek. When he came upon the large boulders at the base of the mountain, he left the swoop upside down, and allowed the droid's head to dangle dangerously close to the rocks. As he neared the peak, he turned the swoop upright, and again rocketed up into open air. The village was now in view, and Orrick alowed the swoop to sail in the open sky with no limitations. When the swoop had finally sunk back to the ground, they were just outside the village, and the bike found itself again even with the speeder. Nathaniel was still staring at the high speed vehicle and he again waved to his godfather. Both vehicles slowed to a safer speed as they approached the populated area, and came to a stop near the fountain where they had left Andon.

As each of the Jedi stepped away from their vehicle, Orrick noticed that the droid wasn't responding. He turned to inspect, and found the droid off and with little bits of smoke seeping out of various holes in his body. Ashley, with Nathaniel in arms, stepped up beside Orrick to see what had happened. Nathaniel pointed and giggled.

"Er..." He took a step forward, and poked the metal frame. It sparked, and a whirring sound eminated from its head. He turned with a confused look on his face. "I think it overloaded."

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

The boy stood still looking out into the distance. As the man spoke Renin did not ack-knowledge his words by not looking at him. Slowly Renin turned his head towards the man and stared at the him with an even face. His eye lids hanged halfway over his eyes and his mouth was shut closed and small. Renin spoke with a mono tone and with a quiet volume.

" I have had much more training then you, so it wouldn't be as equivalent to fight me now would it? Our master, Skywalker, is my father and it would be unwise to kill the son of a Sith Master. But if it is what you wish, then so be it."

The young boy turned, gripping the saber in his right hand. He rose it in front of him and flipped it upside down. Renin closed his eyes with a ease of presence upon him. Through the eyes of the force he saw a small aura of force around his competitor. This was childs play. The man seemed to think that Renin was weak for his size and the aura he sensed. He was far from right.

The boy raised his hand and clamped it hard into a fist. Seconds later the gravel on the building top began to rumble. Then slowly rose as the air surrounding the boy, rose too. Renin's aura grew three times the capacity of the one he showed. The boys hair flew and dangled in the air as he slowly opened his eyes.

" See, I am not as week as you think. Do not judge me by my size or my age. When the force flows through me I am more powerful then you will ever be fool!”

OOC: Adventures in life caused me to have to stray away from the RP for a while”¦

---

It was only a moment, but the Jedi Knight was afraid, it was only a moment but that was the difference between life and death in battle. His eyesight was gone, never before had he been blind, it was truly an ”œeye opening”

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

Ashley shrugged- obviously just as perplexed as Orrick. Tthe Jedi frowned. He in no way wanted to leave the droid just lying around because of the damage he may or may not have caused, so he hoisted him up onto his shoulder, and then turned to Ashley and nodded. "Ready to go if you are."

He took off into the town. In minutes, they reached the fountain and park where they had left Andon and John dueling. Several spectators still lingered, but the two combatants were no where to be found. Orrick stretched out with the Force, searching for his companion... but he was no where to be found. He had simply... left. And seeing as Andon had been his ride to the planet, there was little he or Ashley could do now but wait. Orrick needed to think.

He set the droid down on the bench, voiced his concerns to Ashley, and took a seat of his own. He just simply sat back, relaxed, and listened to the soothing voices of the fountain.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

As Orrick silently meditated, a loud blur passed over, and the Jedi Knight could feel a familiar presence through the Force. Leo... Orrick opened his eyes. A brilliant ship had just landed... Orrick was impressed. You really did it this time, Stovachi. A lone figure appeared at the top of the opening entrance ramp.

"Come on, were leaving."

Orrick grinned. As he rose, he turned to the droid, and was about to again hoist the droid onto his shoulder, but as soon as he made contact, the droid whirred to life.

"HONESTLY, MASTER JEDI! WAS THAT REALLY NECESSARY?!?"

Orrick's grin widened.

"I THINK I SOILED MYSELF. IT TAKES A LOT TO GET A DROID TO LEAK HIS OIL, BUT I THINK YOU MANAGED IT! CONGRATULATIONS! IF I WE'REN'T SO-"

He was cut off. "You know, I do have connections with the pilot... and I'm sure I could arrange that I pilot us to our next destination, if you're so impressed with my flying skills."

The droid didn't speak a whisper.

"Much better. Now if you'll be so kind..." He motioned toward the ship with his arm outsretched. The droid indignantly started in the direction of the vehicle. He walked side by side with Ashley, and the sleeping infant in her arms. He leaned close and whispered. "I think I may have pushed the wrong buttons..."

In moments, the pair had made it to the top of the ramp. Orrick stopped right in front of Leo. The two locked gazes and donned the most serious of expressions. Then they burst into laughter.

"Leo... Where've you been you scruffy looking nerf-herder? We've been waiting for a ride off this planet for... what, like 6 minutes now? You're loosing you're touch, man. Must be a side effect of that old age."

Leo was about to protest, when Orrick raised a finger. He redonned his serious face. "Ah! Becareful how you respond to that. We have something for you of the utmost value." Orrick motioned to the small bundle Ashley held in her arms. The infant Nathaniel was still napping peacefully. Ashley stretched her arms out, allowing the father to reclaim his son...

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

Renin looked at the man and nodded. With a quick turn, He lifted his saber in the air for a attack position. He stepped back and stood next to Heretic. Staring down at the patrol boats that just flew up, Renin looked up at the man.

" We should go to an airel attack. We are going to need to jump."

Renin stood waiting for a reply.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Yes, I agree. They surely won't come to us...

*Using the force, he rockets upwards towards the gunboats, aimed for the rear one. Using the saber, he slashes at the engines on the nearest one as he passes by, causing it to plummet to it's doom. As his feet touched down on the last gunboat, he slashed his saber down, severing the pilot's head in two. He used the remaining force he had to throw his lightsaber and jump at the same time, slicing apart a major power coupling on the exterior of the hull, making the engines short out.

He landed not so gracefully on the roof seconds later, his lightsaber clattering behind him. Three down, four to go. He seriously hoped that Renin wasn't just exaggerating about his powers. He stood up to face him, jumping out of the way as a few shots pounded the roof where he was just seconds ago.*

Your turn...

Renin nodded with his eyes drupped half way down. He leaped forward and hanged high in the air. He held him self for a few seconds with the force and then dropped extremely fast. Landing in fronth of the gun boat, he held his saber in front of him in an attacking pose. He looked down at the severed body the Heretic had slaughtered. The troops fired several shots at the young boy. Renin swung his saber and knocked a few blasts off there path. He then rose his saber infront of him agian and knocked a blast towards one the gaurds, sending him to his death. The boy leaped towards the other and swung hard, cutting his gut open. Before the man fell on the floor, the young sith uper-cut the deads man chin, wich send him into the air. As the body came down, Renin kicked it towards the third guard. He fell to the ground and tryed to push the dead body off him but he was to heavy. The other gaurd began to run away quickly but Renin used the force and chucked his saber at him. After the saber sliced through the gaurd, it flew back into Renins hand. The boy turned towards the fallen struggelig man who layed helplessly with a dead troop on him. The sith walked slowly and placed one foot on the mans head.

" You should of ran after my friend up there killed your pilot."

Renin swung his saber at the neck of the man abd sliced his head off. Renin looked up at Heretic and nodded.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

You're good. Better than I. I may have to fix that shortly... While we wait for John, perhaps we should spar, like I suggested earlier? We could each push ourselves to the limit, enhancing both of us. What do you say?

*The light from the fire on the rooftop glittered across his face as he spoke, giving him a very evil look. He hefted his saber, readying himself.*

You may be better with the force, but I may be more than a match for you in swordplay.

The Force had finally reunited father and son. It had brought Leo and Nathan back together and Leo finally realized what the Force had tried to teach him when it seperated itself from him.

Leo had not been a father for long, but already it seemed like he had been one for years. Nathan was only a few months old and and it seemed like Leo had been gone from him for years. The Corellian began reaching out for his son when pain struck his mind. the pain of an innocent crying out for help, before being silenced. Anger flashed through the rogues mind before he saw the killers.

"Ashley, hold on to Nathan for awhile. If something happens to me and Orrick, take off and head to Corellia."

Stovachi turns to Orrick and stares into his eyes.

"We have work to do."

The two rogues enter the elevator and once it touches the ground, both men leap into the air. Within seconds, they have landed near Requiem and Renin. Leo stands next to Orrick. He was never one to speak. He would just wait for the action.

asdfgcopy.jpg

"We have work to do."

Orrick simply nodded. He had felt the disturbance, and he would not stand idle. The Lost stood, nodded to Ashley, and followed the rogue. The pair made their way through the suburbs of the town into the city of Theed itself. It did not take long to find the pair of Sith. Their crude, untrained energy emanated around them like a beacon. Soon, Orrick and Leo were facing them... Orrick followed the will of the Force, and now the Force willed him into battle.

The Sith turned in surprise. The last thing they expected was the arrival of two Lost Jedi on 'their' rooftop. But it would not matter soon. To Orrick and Leo, this might as well have been childs play.

Even as the Sith reached for their weapons, Orrick stood, calmly. Neither he nor Leo spoke a word. Their piercing gazes would have been enough to alert the Sith that they were not here on a mission of peace. But Orrick broke the silence.

"My companion and I follow the will of the Force. It calls to us... whispers in our ears. We can feel harmony in all things, and when the balance is interrupted, when the scales are tipped, we can tell." He paused, and called his double-bladed lightsaber hilt to his own hand through the Force.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

*Heretic turned to face the newcomers, who had obvious malicious intents. The force flowed strongly through them, and they would overwhelm Renin and Heretic in battle in a matter of seconds. This was one battle Heretic could not afford to fight.*

I did not know it was the way of the Jedi to pick off the weaklings before they are a match for you. You are either handicapped, possibly mentally, or have some problem with your confidence. We have no arguement with you, leave us, and you will escape the wrath of the Sith.

*Using the force, he hastily snapped off a brief message to John, not learned enough of the art to do much more than that.*

Master, we are in dire need of you...

*A series of thoughts followed, showing him what had happened. Thoughts were naturally easier than formulated words, and flowed through the young apprentice in an attempt to catch the attention of his master. He gathered the force to him, for the only way to survive this was to try to heal himself mid-battle. He stood up to his full height, and stood next to Renin, both their sabers ready for the first onslaught of attacks. Renin and he might have been able to take on one of the attackers, but they would have to fight together until John made an appearance just to survive. Noting that the rogues still had not moved, he spoke again in his commanding voice.*

If you are so foolish as to stay, then so be it. You won't last long once our master gets here.

Orrick smirked as the Sith spoke.

"Well I did not know that it was the way of the Sith to attack in sport. I was led to believe that the Sith had more... honor. And no, you may have no argument with me, but I have an argument with you. You may not be up to our level, but you made the crime and now you must pay the consquences. It IS my duty to protect those that can not defend themselves, and if I have to 'pick on you weaklings' to do it, then so be it."

Orrick let the words sink in. At this point, he ignited his double-bladed lightsaber. Its midnight blue glow illuminated the Lost Jedi.

"And trust me when I say I have no fear of your 'Sith Wrath'. I have defeated John Skywalker once, and when he dares to show his face I can do it again."

And then it began... Orrick and Leo exploded forward. Orrick met sabers with the Sith that had spoken (Requiem), while Leo clashed with the other (Renin). Orrick could tell the Siths' strategy by the way they fought. They stayed close, and intended to fight together. Orrick would amuse them for now. His double blade soon became a blur. Orrick relied deeply on the Living Force... but from his fighting style, you would almost think he was much more intune with the Physical. Requiem was having a difficult time keeping up, and both Sith were quickly thrown on the defensive. However, these pupils were not without potential. Orrick could feel their concentration and focus. It was... admirable... to say the least. If only they would place their efforts in a more admirable cause. It was then that Orrick decided to take a risk.

As Orrick followed through and ended one attack, he allowed Requiem to find his footing, and gain a better defensive stance. As he brought his next attack around, pin-point accuracy was of the ut-most importance. Guided by the Force, pin-point accuracy was exactly what Orrick had. Instead of Requiem's blade meeting blade, it met Orrick's hilt. Orrick used the apprentice's blade to slice his own double blade precisely down the center, and provide himself with two single blades instead of one double. This forced the Sith to readjust. Just as he was beginning to get into the flow, he would have to change his style to meet that of Orrick's...

Orrick lightly pushed his opponent with the Force, slightly separating the two Sith. He gave the Sith only a moment's breather, and then was upon him again...

OOC((Requiem and Renin... consider this a lesson learned the hard way. If you can prove yourselves, however, you may live to fight another day.))

((Edited for grammar.))

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

OOC: I'm not getting involved... only spectating. Consider this, indeed, a lesson.

IC:

The words rang true into the elder Sith's mind... and while he made his way towards Theed, the once-anthrax blanketed city cleansed of some of his torture... John's head twisted to note the ensuing battle between an old nemesis and his progeny. The Jedi Knight had fled and as time would come to pass... the two would share the same path, not today, not tommorow... but some day.

He leapt onto the rooftop, to observe, if nothing else.

"Orrick, it has been too long, but if you choose to abuse my students, you may. And my defeat was so long ago... I was a different man then, I have learned much and I am sure so have you. A shame Adi-wan had to die..."

With his arms crossed and his weapons disengaged, the scars of his recent duel with Andon having healed in the quick passage.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Battle was the reason for the Sith. The Sith were trained for battle and Leo knew it well. He had been trained by the Sith for battle. He had been trained to kill Jedi. But he had realized the truth. Mara had been his truth. She is what brought him redemption. And now she was dead. All becuase of evil. And now evil would pay.

Through the Force, Leo could see the two Sith. Their auras glowed a faded red. He knew their potential for evil, as well as good. They chose ecil, so they needed to die. So he began to fight.

Leo pressed his thumb against the activation stud, and the twin blades slithered from their emitters. The blades emitted a moonlight glow around the rogue. He basked in its presence and knew what he had to do.

Leo felt his contact through the Force strengthen. It seemed sometimes, the Sith teachings stuck with him. His Force connection increased when battle came about. It made him stronger and better. So he went with it.

Leo stared down at the child of John Skywalker. It was almost embarrassing that he had to fight him. But Leo had felt what what he could do. He felt the pain this child had caused innocent people. And now he had to fight this child of evil.

Through na act of the Force, Leo leapt into the air. He felt thw wind blowing in his face, cool and crisp. It made him forget the problems of the galaxy for awhile. but soon he returned to battle mentality. The Sith trained warrior threw his hand straight down and sent a poweful wave of energy straight down upon Rennin. From straight above, noone had much chance of standing up to this power. Then Leo was upon, the child. His saber flashed like twin moonbeams through the air. As their sabers connected, sparks flew, and burned grass.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Renin whipped his head at Heretic. He could not believe what he had just said.

"You fool! You should keep you mouth quiet when it must be closed."

Renin turned towards Leo as a drip of sweat began to lower down the side of his head. This was indeed going to be the hardest battle for Renin. The boy knew that he would probably die from this fight, but he would not go out with out a battle. The young apprentice's eyes widen as he watched the man leap into the air. A bright light began to cover, like an eclipse, where Renin stood. The boy lifted his arm and covered his eyes as the force blast came upon him.

As the smoke cleared, Renin laid on the floor off guard. When he looked up again, he saw the Rouge Sith come down with his grey saber. Thinking quickly, the boy drew his own saber and placed it up ward blocking it with all his strength of the force. Leo's saber clashed with Renin's with a loud hiss. The sparks flew graciously into the air. The boy looked up at Leo while there sabers were locked.

" You think I kill innocent people for the fun of it? Well I may do, but only because to keep me safe. Jedi would do the same wouldn't they. They are weak and corrupted. They do not protect the innocent. They only do what they must to stay alive. Now tell me, is that the way to the light path? No! The Jedi do nothing to help the galaxy. They only do what benefits them self. Now what makes them different from us?"

The boy kicked Leo in the stomach as he still laid on the ground. Knocking his opponent off guard, Renin slid back and rolled backwards then stood up. He wiped the blood from his mouth and spit the rest of it out that mixed on his tongue.

" Why join the Jedi Leo? Why help them? Do you think you can be welcomed after betraying the Sith? They will not. They will always be watching you. Every move you make they will be there examining it. And when you make one wrong move they will strike you down the first chance they have."

The boy took a breathe, still recovering from the force blast.

" Join us Leo. Come back to the Sith. We will not judge you. In fact we will make you more powerful. The Jedi wont let you become as powerful as the head of the orders are. They will be afraid you will reach your full potential and kill the Jedi. If you join us we will make you more powerful then you ever dreamed. What say you? Join the weak Jedi who will never except you as we would? Or join the Sith who will make you powerful and grant you immorality?"

The boy stood waiting for a reply.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

((3 days, Requiem...))

As Orrick brought on his second round of attacks, he felt an all too familiar presence join the scene. Strangely, it remained calm- not with an intent to fight.

"Orrick, it has been too long, but if you choose to abuse my students, you may. And my defeat was so long ago... I was a different man then, I have learned much and I am sure so have you. A shame Adi-wan had to die..."

Adi-Wan...

The mere mention of his former master made the Jedi loose control, if only for the briefest of moments. Orrick's twin sabers became a blurry mass of lights. Under the pressure, Requiem could not keep up. In a culmination of events, Orrick batted the Sith's lightsaber to the side with his left, and then swung with his right. The midnight blade swept through Requiem's chest, leaving a gash at least an inch deep. The impact and surprise of the attack knocked Requiem back to the ground. The wound was not fatal, but painful, to say the least. He diverted his attention to John, and spat at his feet.

"What right have you to speak of Adi-Wan? His knowledge in the Force goes unequaled, and you would find it wise not to mock him."

Fueled by the rage of pain, Orrick's opponent had risen, and was attacking again. He was forced to divert his attention. While he parried blows and made his own counter attacks, he continued with John. "It's not abuse that drives us John." He ducked underneath Requiems blade and brought his elbow and shoulder firmly up into his opponents neck and jaw. As Requiem stumbled back from the blow, Orrick spun and swung his leg out into the back of his knees. The Sith again found himself on the ground. "Your apprentices must learn the consequences of their actions. If you will not discipline them, we will."

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

"I have been seduced by your teachings once. But it did not seem right for me. Besides in my beliefs, there is no darkside or lightside. So now it is time for you to die."

Leo began to focus all his energy into his attack. Rennin would die for mentioning his previous fall.

Leos connection to the Force burned strongly as he clashed sabers with the Sith Apprentice. Sparks flew and burned more grass away.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Renin held his saber with his streangth when the man clashed his saber with his. The young boy smiled.

" Did I find a hurt spot? "

Renin closed his eyes and searched deep into the soul of Leo. He found some thing powerful in him. It was love for his women.

" Ahh your love for Mara grows strong. But its makes you weak. You feel for her death and you wish to bring her back. If you choose to join us, we can bring her back."

The boy noticed that he would not turn and he would be no choice but to kill him. Renin pushed forward with his blade and pushed Leo away with his might. He flipped back and landed on his feet with a grim look. Using the force the boy charged up in his energy with the dark side. His black and red aura began to mix and grow. The boy closed his eyes and held in his thoughts and feelings. Moments later he let out a burst of energy and opened his eyes. All he saw was the force. Looking at Leo he noticed a bit of a chill going through the exile.

Did he kill her?

The boy sensed some thing strange in him. But then he noticed Heretic get slaughtered by Orrick. The boy watched the man get killed. He just stared and then looked away.

" It seems your friend has killed my companion. He was to weak but you will not find that in me."

In a blink of an eye the boy darted at Leo and gave a hard swing to the right. Missing on purpose he spun behind the man and gave a hard swing downward. The red saber came down with power as Renin went on a dark rage.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

The wad of spit rested just before his black boot. To which John's 'eyes' didn't bother to follow it, remaining focused on the fighting Orrick,

"Mock Adi-wan? I fear you jump to conclusions. I have respect for him as I have respect for all those, both Light and Dark, who are greater and stronger than you or I, as I have respect for all those who have died for things greater than you or I will ever live to accomplish. Adi-wan, Bishop, Prophet, the true Heretic... Ar-Pharazon, Ryu, Brooke, Zar."

It was then that John kept his sightless gaze on Orrick, the blades slicing through 'Heretic' with a sick pleasure all too dark for a servant that was truly clean.

"You teach... a lesson fraught with dark violence, what happened to the Jedi's love of mercy? Have times foiled such hope... turned you into mockaries of your once shining selves, barren and sterile... no longer finding peace in the joys of life. Searching for those with hopes of redemption. To my eyes, Orrick, you've taught enough."

Staring off into the side... "Look at this place now... Theed, there is pain, misery and soon there will be death. Where once there was beauty... Hatred has twisted it. Anger has murdered it. Fear has wounded it. Do you see a single rose? Can you feel life in the air... even as you yourself have surrounded yourself in the odor of death? How many soldiers' lives did you claim?"

Leaping down within meters of 'Heretic's' body, John extended a hand drawing the battered lightsaber to it.

"Do you remember that fateful day on Sullust? I remember it like it were yesterday. It haunts me at times, only when locked in away in a passionate embrace, adding to the flames of the bond between lovers does it not stalk me. You know what I see when I meditate in my dark cell... I see you. Your face. As you crippled me... I see the hands of the beast KaGee who rescued me. The memories flood over me. And then over the span of time and space... I see Akturus, I see Gantoris. One by one... we all have our vengeance..."

Edited by Guest

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.