Space

Ary the Grey

Skye had crept silently up behind Ish, watching as he constructed his lightsaber. She had kept her presence hidden from him until the last moment so that she wouldn't distract him. She nodded her head in approval to his work. All he had to do was the final test, igniting the saber. Darex should be close to that point also. Both moved back into the living area to where Darex was with his droid.

”œDo either of you know how to reduce your force sense so that you can hide from other force users?”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Ish followed Skye to check on Darex's progress. As he walked behind the jedi, he made the finally adjustements attaching the Blade Arc Tip to the end of the horn.

It must have been fate as the cap Ish made fit perfectly atop the horn, which also when finished really took on the general size a saber should be.

The buttons for blade strength, length, and ignition were hidden within the saber itself. Only a force sensitive that new where the buttons were within the blade could instantly turn it on.

In the room Skye gave the two another task. Minimalization of ones force signature. The demonstration by Skye showed Ish how he had been duped by Xentar on Ilum. Luckily he was able to sense the danger from the force and put up a fight.

The task set before him, Ish sat in a nearby seat to better concentrate. Lightsaber attached to his belt, he placed his hands on his knees and brought his feet snuggly under his body. This first time he would undoubtably need total concentration if he was able to achieve the task.

Giving himself to the force, he attempted to visualize his very being getting smaller and smaller. A vision of his physical form dashed before his eyes sprinting full speed down the hallway.

When the image was nothing but a small dot on the horizon, he could see it stop and wave. A jolt roused him from his concentration. Had he hidden his presence? He glanced to Skye for guidance.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Ish again practiced the technique, this time the stress weighing much less on him than even the first time.

Still somewhat time consuming as it was the first time, he knew he'd done much better this try. He opened his eyes to pear at Skye again to see if she approved.

ish2hh6.jpg

Darex had remained silent, thankfully munching on a pastry while the ship jumped to hyperspace. He then headed back to a small workbench and began to fit the crystals into the hilt of his lightsaber, using the Force to correct the minute flaws in his work. Suddenly, it all fell together, and Darex could tell that the lightsaber was whole. He didn't get the chance to flip it on, however, as Skye and Ish came back over to him.

He watched as Skye demonstrated the new lesson and taught him how to do it. Just as Skye had thought, he had no problem performing the feat, although his first try was far from perfect.

He tried again, diminishing his Force-presence slowly, fading away until just a tiny bit leaked through until he was satisfied with the result.

"Is it possible to hide your presence completely?" he asked, hoping that he had done it right.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

((my apprentices posted in naboo, instead of in here... if things dont make sense, check the naboo thread))

Nahstaa's mind panicked... If his own apprentice could feel it, he was further along than he had thought. Shuddering, he spoke quietly.

"I think it is... ive felt something within myself for a night or two now... we are going to see my sister... i dont know whats going to happen, but whatever does if anyone can fix it, its her...

I... I should be alright once i can talk to her for a while... if i feel myself going too far into whatever is inside me, i will make myself pass out... my sister will be in the last call... apart from that, i dont think i can help you anymore..."

Quietly, nahstaa stood, and shakily walked into the cockpit.. they were only minutes away from coruscant... Sending out a message to the authorities, he have his ship name, and told them he was a jedi knight.... he waited for clearance, then proceeded.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

With solemn intent, Ish held his saber in his left hand outstretched, while slowly in anticipation, he brought his right up to grasp it with both hands.

If all the components especially the crystal were well set, his saber produced a beautiful orange blade. If not....well Ish did not wish to dwell on the negative at the moment.

With apprehension stretched out with the force to find the buttons he'd placed on the interior of the hilt to project the blade. As he concentrated he felt the components slowly spring to life.

The blade sprung out of the hilt with a low hum. Ish backed away from Darex and Skye and when at proper distance he twirled his saber a few times to get a rough feel. The hilt was slightly heavier than his borrowed sabers hilt, but it made no difference as Ish was quite large in stature. In no time he would develope a feel for his saber.

He watched the blade intently as it twirled creating small dissipating path of light in its trail. Turning the blade off, he glanced back at Skye and Darex with a smile. Not just a weapon, but a work of art, Ish was pleased that this weapon would serve as a symbol of Jedi justice.

"What do you think?" he said with his broad smile.

ish2hh6.jpg

Darex smiled at Ish's success. "It look great, Ish. Very nice. The oragne color looks good on you," he quipped, winking.

He then drew his own lightsaber. He wasn't sure what color it would be, however, he guessed that it would be blue, since the crystals he used had a slight blue tint.

Here we go, he thought, and he used the Force to ignight the blade.

A brilliant blue blade leapt to life, accented by the characteristic humming.

Darex grinned and, like Ish, stepped back from the others to give it an experimental swing. It felt solid and whole in his hand, and Darex felt very comfortable weilding it. There was no sense of slight akwardness like he had felt when he was using the saber that had been loaned to him back on Hoth.

Shutting down the blade, again using the Force since he had made no activation switch on the outside, he grinned at Ish and Skye.

"Well, I like it."

A beeping sound called the three Force-users to the cockpit. "We're arriving at Coruscant," Darex informed them.

"Land in the Upper Levels," Skye instructed.

Darex complied, and after recieving permission to land, the Destiny's Dream settled down quietly on Coruscant.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Having heard rumours of an attack on Bothawui Sara decides to check out what had happened. She had come out of hyperspace at a hidden location and had been scanning the comm frequencies and holonet broadcasts. Another message caught her attention as well and changing her co-ordinants in her nav computer she sends the Myst streaking back into hyperspace.

BC's ship follows closely as they go through hyperspace.

He sends a force message to all Jedi:

GET READY WE HAVE TO BEGIN OUR ASSAULT TO SAVE OUR BRETHREN NOW. FOLLOW MY FORCE SIGNAL YOU WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO!

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

The Millennium Skyray, graceful in her element, flies through hyperspace with Jedi Knight Ben'a Solo at the controls, follows closely behind Master Gantoris's vessel. The Force-message put out by the the Wookiee is picked up loud and clear inside his head....

"Master Gantoris, I've got your back..."

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

As instant repair crews are sent out to begin reconstruction on the Pride and clean her up....

One of the cargo shuttles designated for another campaign gone arye is used to house a squadron of B-Wings along with the admiral and twenty of his newly trained Commandos.

As the ship hails with the proper frequency to exit the Borleais mine field set up by the rebels, it winks into hyperspace destined to link up with the rest of the fleet.

A rage not yet seen by any rebel personel is present in the Admirals eyes. Though not an evil man by character his lust for revenge now even keeps even the hardened Mandalorian warriors at arms length from the man.

AdBlack.jpg

"Never tell me the odds!"

Falling inspace formation with the rest of the crew, Malin signals a comm to BLCKCLONE.

Sorry I was delayed. I was waiting on Coruscant for your arrival and just got word that that plans have changed. Let us avange this wrong and make the governor pay for his crimes.

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

As Black is away the Galans Pride repair crews receive help from the people of Borleais. Three of the planets main ship contractors offer parts and services.

The project picks up pace quickly, as massive bulkheads are delivered from the cargo bays of the Galans Pride and surface of Borleais. Welder droids put into the placer the blukheads while skilled technicians rewire systems, replace power conduits, and pipes.

The scale of the ships reconstruction rivals those of imperial shipyards of old. The blistering pace assures the ship will be back in commission sooner rather than later.

AdBlack.jpg

"Never tell me the odds!"

The Requiem pulled out from the planet Borealis and began drifting, far far away from the planet... Delita left his seat and went to talk to Yue,

"listen, if you don't wish to come with us, just give me the word, and i'll dropp you off at what ever planet you wish."

He then went over to Nom next,

"so, where are we going master?"

Delita.jpg

accept the challenges so you can feel the exhiliration of victory
-General George S. Patton

The silence of space ran through his ears. No that the group was out of harms way, Nom leaned back and relaxed a bit. After a bit of stretching, Nom opened his eyes and enjoyed the solitued now surrounding him.

"well, I haven't really thought about where we are going. I'm just glad we got out of there, who know was what was going on or what caused that explosion. I hope everyone is ok..."

By the look in his padawan's face, Delita wasn't satisfied with the answer.

"Do you have a particular destination in mind?"

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Delita stared at his palms for a second, for once in his life, he got to make the descision he wanted to for some time now, not for family, not for love, but for the surroundings....

after a while of thinking... he finally spoke.

"...Ossus. it's a peacfull mountanous planet out of reach of this battle that's going on. that'd be great for peace and to study the jedi arts, since it is so secluded. would that be ok?"

Delita.jpg

Delita grinned,

"Alrighty"

He went over to the controll pannel, set up the coordinates, and prepared to launch... he turned and faced Yue,

"Last chance, are you with us, or d'you want to go home?"

Delita.jpg

War would always be a constant in the galaxy. War wouldlead to death. The death of innocents always occured in war. Why would the warriors not stay way from innocents. But it made one wonder. Are there really innocents in war?

Sobs could be heard among the running of the machinery aboard the Starsword. Sobs of a man who had just killed dozens of people only doing their job. Only doing what a sadistic man ordered them to. They had families they were fighting to protect. People they loved on the planet of Sanitys End. But all things ended.

Magnus Shekinah had been born in action. He had done his duty and would always be known for the murder of pilots. but what he had done, he had done for a reason. He had killed them to bring hope to the galaxy.

Magnus rises from his seat in the cockpit of the Starsword. The green hue of his armor glints as he stridespast the viewport. Stars flash by as the four engines of the Starsword burn a crimson as they propel the vessel forward. The pilot strides from the cockpit into the lavish living quarters of the new ship. The reborn warrior removes his green helmet as he becomes Leonardo Stovachi once again. The body of his headless wife stil lay on the table and Leo knew he had to give her a burial. And Leo knew what he should do. Her dream had been to traverse the galaxy. And now she would.

"Goodbye my love. You will always be in my heart. You will always be on my mind. Always affecting my choices. And becuase of you, my life was better."

A small Concusion Missile is fired from a tube and explodes when it is fiftey meters from the Starsword. Tears stream down Leos face as he knows his wife is gone. And he could not be with his children yet. His friends would take care of them.

The battle helmet of Magnus Shekinah is soon replaced and the warrior is born again. His tears dry and his hand becomes slightly more steady as he sits into the leather pilots chair.

"Computer, head to the cloest planet of isolation. I need time to reflect and think."

Instantly, the computers holographic navigation charts open and three worlds are displayed before Magnus. Two of them he had been too, while the third presented isolation.

"Set course for planet Ossus."

The starswords computer begins its magic and within minutes the course codes for Ossus were printed out on the terminal. 569330.

Magnus Shekinah inputs the codes and the engines once again flare green. The Starsword was a magnificent ship.Tt had capabilities beyond that of any normal feighter. Soon points become lines. Black becomes white. The blade ship had enetered hyperspace.

Destination: Ossus

asdfgcopy.jpg