Space

Ary the Grey

"We don't have time to wait for Luthis. He'll meet up with you later. I'm going to the Sith to attempt to work out a deal. I'll most likely fail, but either way we need to rebuild our base before we make a move. Survey the damage, I need to know if any of the lower levels are salvagable. Also, destroy any part that remains above ground, we're going to need to start over. I would take you with me, but the Sith pride the secretiveness of their base. Good luck, and I promise if you stick with me, you will have vengeance. I haven't seen Jaq, or Yevin, try to keep an eye out for them."

Piccolo, still slightly disorentiented, headed the Howling Runner for Mimban.

ShadowFett nodded solemnly. He watched Piccolo leave and turned to exit as well. He took a deep breath and headed back out for the Night of Vengeance, recently and fully restored by the Black Sun's workers on the orders of 2277, Fett's droid.

"I see you got it all fixed up," he said.

"Yes, Master, I figured you would allow me to take the...initiative," came the reply from behind the pilot's seat.

Fett smiled and lifted the YT-2000 out of the Star Destroyer's hangar and blasted off and away towards Coruscant and the remains of the Black Sun's demolished Citadel.

A lone Lambda class with three occupants rises from the turbulent atmosphere of Mimban and finds its way in the Hyperspace lanes heading for Byss.

Amidst the flight, a personal Comm, John's begins to beep and vibrate annoyingly, a computerized voice displays an encrypted message... "Trouble at Raxus Prime Temple, hurry Master."

The ship punches out of hyperspace just outside of Byss.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Jag woke to the bright illumination bouncing off of the white walls, nearly blinding him. He came to and began to think real thoughts again, having been dead for seemingly so long. And yet he had been in the Citadel in the hallways just a second ago, thinking about how he should have flown his clawcraft down the corridors.

His clawcraft. He imagined it had been destroyed when the Citadel had come down on it and him. He had to find out. But he looked around and still couldn't see anything. "I hate cloning facilities," he said.

He tried to stand up, and he fell onto a ferrocrete surface, just inches from his bed. He then realized that he was probably still woozy from all of the cloning treatments.

After getting up off the ground, he examined the room a little more. Seeing his weapons on a side table, Jag thought to himself, Thank the Mitth'raw'nuruodo for his generousity. Picking them up he donned his armor and his weapons, noticing that the viewports were oddly familiar. Oh, yeah, Star Destroyer. Most likely Imperial Class. At least I still remember my Chiss military training.

Exiting the room, Jag noticed he was right that it was a Star Destroyer. He saw the usual hustle and bustle of the crew, but oddly no mouse droids. Interesting, he thought. Heading down towards the bridge, Jag contemplated about the filthy mercs and the Rouge Hutts.

Reaching the bridge, Jag slipped in unnoticed, and watched the monitor closest to him, and quickly found the hangar. Slipping back out, Jag headed down to the hangar.

Upon entering the hangar, Jag found the ship he wanted. A Tie-Defender. With a few modifications, it could be a very good vehicle. Walking over to the cockpit, he opened it up, climbed in, and powered it up.

Time for a crash course in Tie-Defenders. he thought to himself. Finding the switch he hoped was the replosors, he flipped it on. The Tie-Defender rose gently into the air and drifted out into open space.

Jag tried to take it through some complicated maneuvers with it, but it wouldn't budge. It just drifted gently towards Coruscant. Stupid autopilot. Jag thought. Oh well, time to make some plans.

Jag leaned back in the pilot seat, and let the ship take him where it was going.

JaggedFelIIa.jpg

"If three people call you a Hutt, buy a drool bucket and start stockpiling spice." -Corran Horn

Memphis jumped to hyperspace, exiting only when near a large waste management planet. He landed there and walked toward a large building, most likely where management did business. This was were he would begin his new life.

Without words, Ben'a rocketed through hyperspace, heading for the Last Call on Coruscant, making sure that no potential pursuers could follow or track him.

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

"To Ilum. I don't know how I could have forgotten, but if we're going to Arbra, you need to have a lightsaber. And you must know how to use it."

The ship continued through into hyperspace, setting an untraceable route to Ilum

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

Piccolo emerged from hyperspace and boarded the flagship. He met with Jag and Luthis on the deck.

"We're going to lay low here for a while. Soon there will be changes in the Black Sun. Just stick with me, and I promise it will go back to the way it was before. Why don't you guys work on some training, it was interrupted last time?"

The Night of Vengeance returns from the Last Call moments after Piccolo's ship had. ShadowFett leaves the ship, telling 2277 to follow the plan he had labeled "Myrkr".

He walked towards Piccolo's office and entered just as Piccolo was suggesting that Luthis and Jag train some. Fett looked on this as an opportunity to build his own combat skills. He could use the training.

He spoke up as the two started to leave, "Piccolo, unless you have an objection, I would like to join them in the training room."

He stood silently, awaiting a reply and still wondering why they had left Last Call without waiting for Piccolo's "surprise" so suddenly, but not stating the question as he was sure that all would be revealed in time. He also wondered if Piccolo had anything to do now, with not much to plan but the rebuilding of the Black Sun.

On Phillep's orders the Imperial Interdictor Charybdis, stocked with its peculiar requests, exited Coruscant's orbit and entered hyperspace headed for Arbra.

-------------

After a continued study of the planet, Phillep watched as the Crew of the Charybdis brought her closer and closer to the arboreal planet of Arbra.

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

John piloted the Lambda shuttle from Byss and entered the coordinates for Raxus Prime, eager to deal with issues with the Ewok uprising.

Within a few seconds, the universe became a point ahead of them as they sped across it on a hyperspace route.

Exiting the tunnel vision, John brought the shuttle down on Raxus Prime.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

((OOC: Major Janus Bandon is an NPC played by Forn Dodonna))

Taking a roundabout and untracable route, the small Rebel task force makes its way from their secret base to the planet of Mon Calamari. Orders are for strict radio silence...

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

"The Emperor has made a critical error, and the time for our

attack has come..." Mon Mothma, Return of the Jedi

Hearing Piccolo's message, he started to think about how he could put up a fight against both ShadowFett and Luthis.

This is just great, he thought, why can't I have my old weapons with me? All I have is an extra set of my Westar-34 blasters, and my third vibroblade, the one that is almost empty. I'm gonna be in trouble if they agree to a ground training.

"Oh well, I'll take either a ground training or an aerial training. Whichever one you choose is fine with me."

Jag then sat back to await a response from both of them.

JaggedFelIIa.jpg

"If three people call you a Hutt, buy a drool bucket and start stockpiling spice." -Corran Horn

ShadowFett nodded and turned to leave. As the door shut behind him, he caught the end of Jag's statement. Ground, or aerial?

He looked at Jag, "Well, I think you would be the clear-cut winner if we went out and flew against each other, and that is a skill I rarely have to use. I would prefer ground combat, but perhaps Luthis should decide."

The Night of Vengeance was a very nice and heavily modified Corellian YT-2000 freighter. He had increased it's sheilds, speed, and had added and moved several weapons systems. It was apparently unarmed at first sight, for all of it's weapons were retractable.

But Fett needed more training on the ground. It was very possible that those skills would be needed soon, and that they would need to be developed before being used further. So that was his most important area that was in need of training, and it was also his best.

"Okay," ShadowFett said, "We'll train on ground then. I know where the training facility is, so follow me."

Fett walked down the hallway, the two in tow. He walked down near the hangars, but instead into a large storage room converted into a training arena. "This time," he said, "We use real weapons."

So saying, he walked to the center of the room and pulled from his twin holsters his Westar-34 blaster pistols, perhaps his signature weapons. He raised them at Jagged Fel and opened fire immediately.

No time to think. Only combat. This was training, where things were as unexpected as in real life. One does not expect someone to pull a pair of blaster and open fire with such suddenness. So Fett was doing it, seeing if Jag could move fast enough to dodge the perfect shot.

Expecting something like this, Jag leapt aside, pulling his own blasters out, firing straight at Fett's jetpack fuel line. Not looking to see if he connected the shot, Jag twisted around and fired at Luthis's helmet.

JaggedFelIIa.jpg

One of the shots missed entirely but the second glanced off the thick armor plating on ShadowFett's jetpack, which could take even a direct hit with ease. Fett then backpedalled, unleashing another burst from his Westars, still aimed at Jag.

He got a good feeling every time he fired a stream of fire from the pair of customized blasters. They were decently powerful, he could fire them at an advanced rate, and they would never overheat because of their material. He felt like he could mow down an unlimited number of troops without the slightest problem.

Jag was no longer facing him, making the shots all but impossible to dodge. But he did see them and moved quickly, disrupting his own aim at Luthis. One of the shots still glanced off his leg and another off his shoulder, but the others missed, intentionally or not he did not know.

The Traitor's Hope blasted through hyperspace, carrying the Jedi and her sister Ashley.

Jaina, left in the Captain's quarters while her sister took the helm, was meditating, when a sharp jolt informed her that their hyperspace engines had failed. Dashing up to the ****pit in panic, she took one look at the panels that Ashley was rapidly tapping and gasped.

The engines had indeed failed, but none of the rapidly flashing lights were there.

"Oh, no," she muttered.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...