Space

Ary the Grey

Airleas felt an extreme pain course through her body and then darkness. She was consciense to the fact that she was lifted and carried away, but the darkness engulfed her. For some reason she felt no reason to fight for the light.

Slowly, she she opened her eyes to see that she was in a room. She could feel the engines of the ship and knew that they were in hyperspace. She vaguely wondered where they were going, but it was only a passing thought. She mind seemed fuzzy.

Sitting up, she noticed the figure sitting in the chair watching her. She was not afraid of him, but at the same time guilt washed over her as she realized that it was the sith master. She looked at him, and was amazed at how attractive he was, graying hair, muscular, dark beard, piercing blue eyes that seemed to see right into her very soul. And she remembered his voice, alluring and deep.

"Why..., " she cleared her throat as it started to shake a bit. "Why did you bring me with you?"

Airleas.jpg

Airleas, don't try to speak, let me explain. I took you because you remind me of someone I knew long ago. It must have been around 25 years ago and the woman was in all facets much like you. The shocking warmth, inner turmoil and fiery determination. I have reason to believe you are truly the daughter of your mother. I was a fool then, confident and brash, and she was my equal. We were working our way through the academy when I first touched the dark arts. She didn't understand and we didn't speak for years. As we progressed we moved further and further away.

I saw her a few years back, and we spoke, she mentioned no children but I knew. I felt that she had been active. Now you confirm that young child of 13. The point is I killed your mother. She was a prisoner of a notorious group of space pirates. She was almost gone when I got to her and I ended her misery. At that time I saw her beauty and felt shame for killing her. When I saw you that shame returned and all I could think of was, is your beauty...

A tear started in the corner of Gerald's eye.

Airleas sat there stunned a moment and looked at Gerald. His eyes seemed to pull her to him. She should be angry, he just admitted killing her mother, but at the same time she remembered feeling the pain that she had been in those last days. Ending her torture had helped her.

"My mother was a good woman. It never dawned on me that she was the reason my brother and I could feel the force. She never spoke about her past before my father."

She sat up in the bed and moved her legs over the side. She watched him to see if he was going to allow this or not. When he didn't move to stop her she put her feet firmly on the floor. She looked around the room, her eyes stopped on the door and she realized that he had placed himself in the path of the door, if she wanted to try to run she would have to get past him.

She realized she had no desire to run. She was drawn to this man for some reason. She hands were cold and shaky, but her body was hot.

"I ..., what did you do to me back at the moon?"

Airleas.jpg

I simply pushed blood into your brain. You'll have a headache but no serious harm. Airleas I'm sorry we didn't meet in a better manner, but I am what my trade is. If you want off this shuttle name the place. I hope however, you'll accompany me to my destination.

She stared at him astonnished. A choice, he offered her a choice. She opened her mouth and was about to say a destination but something in his eyes stopped her.

"I'll go with you." The words came out of her mouth before she even thought about them. But even as she said them, she knew that that is what she wanted. There was something about this Gerald that pulled her to him. Her cheeks flushed red and she was not sure why she was this way. Never in her life had she felt like this. She thought about her training as a Jedi and her friend and Master, Tares Vortex. She knew that he would be disappointed in her, but God, she wanted to learn more about Gerald.

For the first time, she noticed that he lightsaber was still hooked to her belt. She looked down at it and ran her fingers over it.

Airleas.jpg

As the Tigershark darted through hyperspace. The Nanites continued their work on rebuilding Jareth's arm. They had already rebuilt the arm, but the intricate bones and musculature of the hands and fingers would take some time.

Jareth dug arond in his personal storage compartment aboard the ship and found his spare mask and cape. He re-masked himself, (which proved to be extemely hard to do with one hand). He then changed into another body suit, one that wasn't missing the arm, and fastened his cape about his shoulders with his silver clasps. This took some help from his droid Vp9.

"There, that's better," he said as he felt a bit more like his normal self again.

The tigershark exited hyperspace outside of the Mimban atmosphere and began it's descent.

*Space had always been a solitude, an open door, and a way out for Raynuk Montar. The sith sat idley in space, looking out into the darkess, and the white swirls around him. His mind drifted away from the present, away from the future, and looked beyond time, and into the past. It had occured to Raynuk less than 12 hours before, on Mimban, that he had lost his way, lost what he was truely searching for. Lost the reason he left Chandrilla in the first place.

The Sith's mind progressed backwards through time, through his life. The past months, as leader of the Sith on Mimban passed in a blur, all but concidered pointless in his mind. Instead, his mind stoped on the War agaisnt the Bugs on Kashyyyk.

And thus Raynuk set his co-ordinates to serch out his past and find his future. The Ogariv shot into Hyperspace, to appear over Kaskyyyk.*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Talon's acquired freighter traveled through hyperspace to a seemingly random location, but when he dropped out at his destination, a gleaming Kaminoan battleship/science facility floated through space. The ship belonged to Master Cloner and his crew. These Kaminoans and humans were the closest thing he had to a family. He docked without problem, and went to greet the captain of the ship. He was here for a ship. Master Cloner welcomed him warmly as he always did, but Talon could only visit briefly, as the Kaminoan ship had business elsewhere. As Talon left, the Kaminoans, who somehow already knew when he needed something, introduced him to his new ship. It's sleek hull gleamed in the hangar light. The inside was warm and welcoming, but ready to unleash its full wrath. It was almost an exact replica of his old assault shuttle, but with a few upgrades and new systems. Along the hull read the words Excalibur II. After a quick boarding of his droids, he was out, and the two ships dissapeared into hyperspace in different directions, and Talon slipped into sleep in the comfortable pilot's chair.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

*Ronin's ship flies deep into the vacuum of space. Ronin took off his glasses and his eyes genuinely glittered. It was space, he had seen space all his life but never like this, it had never seemed like he was lucid and free within it. Ronin put up a blank menu screen on the left side of him. He hadn't had the ship long but he had already mastered controlling it. Ronin held out his hand and touched the projected screen. It reacted by bringing him to the main system menu. By then he had even gone so far as to change the background image to the picture of a skull and crossbones. He scanned the screen until he found the weapon systems menu. He opened it up on another screen and scanned it. Ronin's grin got wider as he read. This ship was a friggen war mechine. Ronin closed the window, making note of how to access and work all the weapons systems. He put his feet up on the primary control panel. The guy who sent it to him would be pissed, but he wasn't there.*

FinalRONIN.png

A small ship, loaded to the brim with sensors, stops short of an Ion trail it was tracking, about 2000 km, well out of normal sensor range, but not out of enhanced sensors.

Corban looked at the comm Piccolo had gave him.

He was instructed to use this to contact him, so he could kill his brother. Corban was tempted, but only a second or two. He looked back at the sensor console readout, at the ship his brother was on. It was a good ship. Modified with weapons and maneuverability only the most powerful could dream of. It was a fairly large ship, too, heavily armored and it looked like it could hold a crew.

This is a battleship......I wonder what Ronin is up to.

Aahhh! If I'm ever gonna get my brother back, I'm gonna have to do something........The fleet! I could build him another base, and assemble a fleet with ships.........Hmmmmm......

The ship hangs dead in space, and then it slowly backs off.

Back in his ship, Ronin gets a brief thought of his brother, at first it was of love then it turned to hatred. He wondered why he was thinking of his brother

Mess with me and say good-bye to your bank accounts. The king of all hackers is back.

*Ronin's ears perked up when he heard it. He had almost drifted to sleep in the cool, calm, cockpit, and he would have if it weren't for the, albeit soothing tone, blazingly loud voice.*

"Proximity alert!"

*Ronin looked at the rear holopanel and found a small dot with a green circle around it. The green circle was a targeting reticule that allowed Ronin to find the ship that would be too small to be seen by the pirate's eyes. Ronin touched it and said softly "enlarge." Ronin sighed a heavy sigh when he saw the target.*

"Damned Corban, you'd think he'd figure it out by now... Enable Quad Cannons."

*Ronin had set the primary weapons to be voice activated for ease of use. He could almost as easily flip a switch to do it, but he liked it this way. Made it harder to show others how to use it, since it would only respond to his voice. Ronin put his hands on the controls and turned the ship 180 degrees. The targeting reticule turned white, thinner and transparent so as not to block his view of anything else that he might have to worry about. The ship grew larger quickly, the incredible speed of the Grave Breaker being called upon. Ronin turned up the spread on the quad cannon and opened fire, releasing a firestorm to beat all. A few shot's hit the plasma shield, but non did extreme damage. Ronin's ship went meters over Corban's, narrowly missing collision. This wasn't an attack, it was a warning. Leave now. Ronin gave Corban the benefit of a warning shot. Ronin turned down the spread on the weapon. If Corban didn't take the hint, Ronin wouldn't have to miss next time...*

FinalRONIN.png

Faust flies through space, content with another job well done, excess credits to spare, and another kill in his name.

Faust....

Faust cocks his head, uncertain if he thought of that, or someone called out to him.

Vladimir Faust... Come to me.... Let your hunger be filled...

"What the devil?" Faust hisses, gripping his left arm. "How did...?"

Come to me...

Faust suddenly reels around, getting a nightmarish vision of a darkside, covered in shadows, the image burned into his brain with the chill of a thousand winters. The bounty hunter smiles in spite of this, his battle pulse racing.

"I accept."

Faust pulls his ship out of hyperspace and reroutes his jump.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.