Space

Ary the Grey

*Bishop and Darth Hatred passed through hyperspace in Hatred's shuttle. They were bound from the Sith Temple to Aracoun Morion. They made several stops and random jumps from there, intent on throwing off anyone trying to follow them. After that Hatred masked their force presence to hide them from any force users and they jumped for the final time.*

Bishop.jpg

I believe we should try to get Corscant. We'll stay in the hotel and decide what we should do after we get there!

*Tera smiled at TS. She saw something in him that she hadn't before.*

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Trigun moved his hand over the hyperspace button.

"How about right now?"

The ship blasted into hyperspace and Jedi Solo follwed a split second behind him. Trigun got up from the pilot seat and went to the back of the ship. Tera followed right behind him. Trigun sat on the couch and Tera sat right beside him. Trigun moved his arm over the back side of the couch so that it was behind Tera.

"So, how are you?"

trigun.jpg

*Tera gazed at him. She smiled.*

I am fine, I hope you felt welcomed on Alderaan. It would be a shame if you didn't.

Oh, no doubt I did. You have a great place there.

Thanks.

*Tera put her head on his shoulder, and sighed.*

*Sighs*

Nothing is wrong. I jsut hope that Bluedust will train me. I was once his student, but I left. I hope that he'll train me again.

*She smiled.*

But don't worry, I'll be fine.

*Tera looks up at TS. She smiles a smile that tells TS that there is nothing wrong.*

Trigun held Tera close.

"It's good to hear. I wounder when I reach the Jedi Temple, who will train me.?"

Trigun yawned, he could also see that Tera was getting a bit tired herself. Infact she was already asleep. Trigun slowly got up tring his best not to disturb her. He went over to the wall and pulled out two beds the weretwo feet apart from each other. He then quietly went over to Tera and slowly picked her up. He carried her to one of the bed and set her down slowly. He kisses her on her cheek. He then got into his bed and went to sleep.

trigun.jpg

*Tera woke up 12 hours later. She sat up and turned on a lamp. She stood up slowly, carefully not to wake up Trigun. She walked out of the little room, and went into the small kitchen. She took some Gallie Fish out and heated it. She thought "Rats, I guess I'll have to get more rations when we land on Corscant." She went about preparing the fish. Trigun woke up, and sat down to eat with Tera. She looked at the sleepy Trigun.

'Morning. Enjoyed your sleep?

It's alot better than some ships I've slept in. That smells good. Gallie Fish?

Yes. How did you know?

Simple, I used to eat it on my ship.

*Tera shook her head in amazement.*

*The two had finished breakfast when the computer started beeping.TS walked over to the computer and said.*

Looks like we're coming to Corscant now. We'll be there in two hours. How long are we staying in the hotel.

Um.... Jedi Solo will be meeting us in the hotel.

*Tera walked over to TS. She kissed him lightly.*

That's what you get back from last night.

*TS looked back at Tera in bewilderment. She smiled back at him.*

Trigun smiled at Tera. The two sat down and began to eat. When they were done Trigun got the dishes and cleaned the. Tera waited for him untill he was done. Trigun walked back over to Tera and put his arm around her. They walked back to the other room and sat onto the couch. Trigun held Tera close.

"So what do you want to do untill we get to the hotel?"

trigun.jpg

*Tera shook her head.*

I don't know. Whatever you like. We could start to plan where we are going. I think that I should try to contact an old friend of mine. Jasmin should be some where in space.

*She smiles at her friend.*

*The Rising Hope slows down, and starts to head for Corscant. The ship would arrive in the sector in about 1 hour. Jasmin walks around, and heads to the commlink.*

Courscant destination. Humm.... good.

*The radar screen starts beeping. Jasmin walks over to it. She smiles and turns the commlink on.*

Well, well, well. Are you there, Tera- Lee Kenobi?

Jasmin.....? Is that you?

Hello.

*Jasmin hears Tera laugh. Tera talks to someone.*

Hello, where have you been?

Around. Where are you heading for now, Tera?

Trigun, Jedi Solo, and I are heading for Coruscant. What about you?

Same. So, Jedi Solo did meet up with you.

Yes, he did. He came to my masion on Alderaan. Have you talked to Shadow lately?

No. Who is this Trigun?

My good friend. He's here with me now.

Alright then. Shall I meet you on Coruscant? In the hotel?

Yes, that'll do fine.

Ok, Over and out.

Right!

*Jasmin turns the commlink off and walks to the controls.*

guns.jpg

From the Surface of Sullust the Jedi Fleet Rises into the Chilling Darkness of space. The 24 Star Destroyers, and 7 Mon Calamari Cruisers surround the Transports in a Circle... From the Other Side of the Planet fly's 80 Correllian Corvetts. The Correllian Corvetts Form to the Top and bottom of the Circle completly covering the Transports, And the Fighter Pilots Cirlce around the Outside of All Craft....

Master Prophet sends out a Signal on a Secret Frequency to all Alliance Members to Repeat to Location: X02S-WOS-WI6-SR-TSSS124

OOC: No-one knows that The Jedi have a fleet... so no-one should even think about trying to attack..

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

OOC: MP is right, no bullshit.

IC:

A loud sonic boom is heard as space and time itself ripples around. The people commanding the Jedi fleet turn their heads to see a bright light shining as more ships enter in from hyperspace with the markings of a Gold star on every ship. They try to identify the ships through radar scans, but the ships armor bounces off all radar beams and everything else.

It seemed for a second that the massive Jedi fleet was going to pull a 180 and turn all aft and starboard fire on the brilliant spectacle before them, but they hesitated.

The fleet that entered into the Jedi's Coded region turned on all its shields, and deployed all its fighters for easier transport. All fighters were capable of flying through hyperspace thanks to a smart little engineering technique known as joint-hyperspace. The Capital Ships would link with dozens of miniscule tractor beams onto the fighters and pull them in with them so they could travel in hyperspace.

--COMM TO JEDI FLEET--

Hey, it's me...Viano...please stand down your weapons, I don't want to damage this fleet...I'm uploading the fleet manifest, courtesy of Solaris Prime...here you go:

----

------

----x-----

---x--x--x-x-----

Solaris Prime Fleet Manifest

10 Imperator Class Star Destroyers

8 Defender Class Star Destroyers

4 Interdirector Cruisers

4 Rebel Blockade Runners Tantive-IV

2 Mon Calamari Cruisers

600 X-Wing Fighters

600 B-Wing Fighters

600 A-Wing Fighters

600 Tie Fighter Interceptors

400 Tie Bombers

---x--x--x-x-----

----x-----

------

----

Let's get this thing going...Let's avenge our fallen comerades...

--END COMM--

The Solaris Prime fleet takes its place alongside that of the Jedi.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Tera smiles.*

That was Jasmin Madean. A good friend of mine. She was hiding from her sister, Jetta. Jetta is a Sith. Evil person!

*Laughs. She gazes back at TS.*

*Tera sat.*

Jasmin is a Jedi, Jetta is a Sith. They both had something in common, Lord Hethrir, and a mother. Jetta was kind of to be trained by Hethrir, who was the only Sith that wasn't hated by Jasmin. He saved her more than once.

*She smiled and kissed TS.*

Jetta's dad was a Sith, and Jasmin's dad was a Jedi. The two girls were twins, but blood said that they weren't.

*Jedi Master Adi-Wan Tinova reported into the remainder of the Jedi Fleet from the control of the Transport - not piloting, but holding it down in the command position of Transport Bravo*

"This is Master Tinova - Heavy Transport Bravo - reporting in. All is a go here. We're all good. I suggest the Masters of each transport re-warn the padawans of their group of the devastation that we will run into ahead ... much death - we have to keep them un-tempted by their actions ahead.

I will do the same, as well. Adi-Wan - clearing chatter - all Transport group leaders - report in on channel 675."

*Adi-Wan had a chill running up his spine - he closed his eyes ... and could foresee the bloodshed that was about to befall the Sith ... "May the Force be with us on this day of glory. Today we make a statement ... to our enemies, and the galaxy itself ... we will not allow her to be taken hostage by evil, and darkness. The Jedi are the sworn protectors ... and after today - we will not be disputed for quite some time ... " he thought to himself*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Trigun held Tera close.

"Well I guess that would explain it."

Trigun got up and Tera followed as they walked into the cockpit. Trigun sat down on the pilot chair and Tera sat right beside him.

"We are approching Coruscant now."

Trigun sent a comm to Jedi Solo.

"Jedi Solo, come in this is Trigun. We are now approching Coruscant. We'll meet you in the lobby of the hotel."

trigun.jpg

Butterflies rise in Talon's stomach. He is obviously nervous. Would he survive this? No way to tell... He checks to make sure his two sabers are where they belong on his belt. He also takes notice of the Clone trooper blaster and the thermal detonators. He decides he will clip them on later. The red glow of the lights overhead cast an eerie glow over the other Jedi in the transport. He tries to slip into meditation, but it is difficult with all the emotions building in him.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Orrick looks around his transport. He is sitting next to his master, and he also sees Matt. However, he is to nervous to say anything. He also sees a Jedi who he didn't know.

Orrick then hears the anouncement and takes a check of what he has to fight with. He has the provisional lightsaber his master gave him on his belt, and he takes a mental note to make sure to get the rifle, since he can use that much better than the saber. The thermal detonators were safely packed below him, and he took a note to get those too.

A small viewport on the other side of the transport showed part of the fleet... composed mostly of Mon Cal ships and Star Destroyers. He looked back at his master for assurance, and saw that he was meditating. Orrick tries to do the same.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Ara, rather jumpy and bored on the flight, reverted to the mentality of a three year old temporarily and began singing.

"Oh, we're going to war, to war, to war, we're going off to waaaaar!" She hopped up and down in her seat, but then noticed everyone looking at her oddly.

"...gomen nasai, minna-san..."

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

*Kirloc stood there with an erire quietness to him.He saw ara look up at him.He felt her heart fluter.She was deep in tought....he looked over and saw talon was as well.He wasn't!He didn't feel any thing..but love......He was confused about it,But that was all that he felt!..but who did he love?..it was some one in the ship.......*

"Love...what is it?....."

ooc((I won't be able to post for the rest of the day, so if anything important happens, someone post for me and Orrick (who is an alias) pleeze.... thanx.))

Talon finally is able to break into meditation. However, he wished he hadn't. His thoughts turned to his turned padawan Searcy. He wondered if he would have to confront him in the coming batte.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet