Space

Ary the Grey

"Not quite. The purpose of this trip is to uncover what I can not remember. But the second purpose will be to teach and train you in a more practical way. You will get a chance to learn the Jedi Code and see ways to apply it to your daily life."

Kitt turned his head towards the console as the shuttle beeped at him that they were approaching Coruscant and hyperspace would be done soon.

"A Force Wrap is a technique in the Force which is a combination of three. One being a Hibernation Trances, which allow for a Jedi to go into a deep hibernation state. Sometimes and most always used to heal oneself. Drain Knowledge, which is normally frowned upon by the Jedi Order due to it's more evil nature of removing knowledge, memories, and other things from one's mind without consent. And the final aspect is a technique known as Cleanse mind, which is a passive technique used to negate effects on the mind. Being so deep in Force knowledge, I combined all three upon myself. But why, I can not find an answer yet. Which i what we are going to track down…"

The consoles on the shuttle buzzed and beeped, warning Kitt to pull out of hyperspace.

"Which is seems that we have arrived at Coruscant, so your training can continue more…"

(I'll allow for you to post here before I post us on the planet.)

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

As Garrick strapped himself into the seat and watched as Coruscant emerged before him, he thought back to the tale he had been told. It seemed the Force had two aspects: the Light and the Dark. The Jedi were the protectors, upholding the ideals of peace and knowledge. The Sith were the enemy, spreading violence and anger throughout the galaxy. And Garrick was meant to form his own ideas about not only the Jedi and the Sith, but the Force as a whole. It seemed he would have to spend some time in the Archives to discover what hundreds of others had discovered, as well as in the field to find a way to apply his teachings to form his own truths.

At the same time it seemed he would also be embarking upon a mission to recover Master Kitts memories. To find out what happened with this drug that could block someone from the Force. But yet even as he focused on these thoughts, in his mind he could feel something brewing on the surface of Coruscant. It seemed like a violent storm was pushing against his mind.

Kitt looked out at the surface of Coruscant. The turmoil below with many pings of agony followed quickly by sadness and a flicker of life before disappearing allowed for Kitt to sense to greatness of the situation. And while he was emotionally being overwhelmed in the Force, Kitt cold not yet reveal himself fully to the galaxy that he was back. The Jedi were one thing. To have multiple others, not the best. Even as he sat and piloted the shuttle towards the surface, Kitt turned his head towards Garrick, whose face was obvious being touched through the Force with the turmoil on the surface.

"You can feel it… All of the chaos and turmoil below… As I told you earlier, while there is turmoil on the surface of where we are going, I will not endanger you. We will be landing on the far side away from the fighting, as this is where I was last at with some memory…"

Kitt then piloted the shuttle down towards the surface near Black Sun's bar...

• 3 weeks later...

Rather quietly and silently the shuttle moved p and away from Coruscant, despite to turmoil on the surface below. Turning as Kitt launched the shuttle into hyperspace towards the Outer Heaven, he finally broke the silence.

"You felt much. In fact, I took notice that you could not control what you felt and what you did not. Tell me, what did you feel the most? What did you feel that felt awkward? ANd what did you feel that you simply could not understand?"

Kitt continued to sit in his chair. His posture was something of relaxed, calmed, almost translucent.

Garrick furrowed his brow as he thought back on what he felt and experienced in the bar. As he pondered the emotional turmoil that he boiled inside of him, the thoughts of the cold feelings that crept up his arms faded from thought.

"When I opened myself up to the Force, when I stretched out to the patrons, I could feel what they were feeling. Not just know what they were feeling, but I felt it. Like I was the one experiencing those emotions. How do I keep that from happening? I can tell it is something of a gift. That I can understand what the people around me are feeling. That I can use it to fully understand the situation. But at the moment, it is a distraction and hindering my progress."

• 2 weeks later...

Kitt slowly nodded his head, acknowledging the words out of Garrick's mouth. After a short pause, the Jedi spoke.

"Feelings and emotions are not something to turn away from. They provide you with clues, hints, and insights into what another person is thinking or doing. And I think that such feelings and emotions would always be felt. It comes down to focus. A wise Jedi once said that your focus determines your reality, and it is in fact a wise saying. What you choose to focus on will determine what you feel."

Kitt now bent his head towards his left ever so slightly.

"Sometimes the noise and chaos can be a comfort in the Force. In time and with practice, you will find a way to not let such feelings consume you. For as much as you are a conduit for the Force, you must also protect yourself from becoming overwhelmed. With more time and training, you will learn how to properly handle such things."

Kitt now lowered his head in a bowing motion and then proceeded to nod his head very softly as he closed his own eyes.

"Reach out now… Reach out and strip away the distractions…"

• 3 weeks later...

The young Jedi Apprentice nodded in understanding as Master Kitt spoke of stripping away distractions. Garrick thought back to what he was feeling in the nightclub and gave an involuntary shudder. All the emotions he had felt were disturbing. Granted he had felt all of them individually at one time or another, never all at once. But what was most disturbing was the fact they were not his feelings. He felt the emotions and influence from other peoples situations. Taking into consideration what Kitt said, Garrick closed his eyes and focused internally. He dove deep into that well of strength and calmness that was the Force.

Opening his eyes he found himself standing in the blackness that was space. He watched as the stars burned brightly around him, each one the center of a system that contained millions, sometimes billions, of people. Impossible as it was he was floating in space without a suit, what seemed even more impossible was that the fact that was he actually standing. There was nothing beneath him, but yet beneath his feet was an absolutely blackness that felt like terra firma. He took several steps , feeling the lightsaber at his waist gently thump against his thigh with each step. As he continued to walk, he noticed several lights beginning to move towards him, morphing and changing as they drew closer. Taking several steps back he felt two bodies bump against his back. Quickly spinning he saw two figures in clashing robes, each of a similar build, one wearing pure white robes a long lightsaber hilt held loosely at his side the other clutching a ebony bladed sword in a reverse grip. Their hoods were drawn keeping most of their faces covered, but he could barely make out the lower jawline of each warrior, one pale white with veins having risen to the surface.

From the corner of his eye he watched as the moving lights became figures, with arms and legs and all. They began to circle around the 3 robed figures as their forms took final root. Garrick counted 4 forms with several more amorphous lights still floating around them. One was a Devaronian with skin seemingly made of fire and lava. Another was a Zeltron with constantly shifting shades of skin. The third was a black Yevetha who constantly extended and retracted the dew blades in their arms. The last was a silver skinned Zabrak with black tattoos covering his bare chest and face. A perfect smile graced his face as he took several steps toward the three.

"We are chief among the demons. Chief among the sins of the worlds."

"You try to control us. To deny us. But we are not to be controlled. We are not to be denied. We are destined to corrupt all."

With the final words the 4 demons attacked, each in their own way. The Devaronian drew two blaster pistols and began a barrage of energy from afar, releasing a violent growl with each blast, his tongue extending to full length and swashing through the air. The Zeltron let loose two blasts of violet forked lightning from her fingerips. The Yevetha extending his dew blades and charging into the middle of the three. The silver Zabrak drew two short blades from his belt and twirled them round in his hands, watching the 6 battle amongst themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

Kitt sat quietly, and what would sam like to an outsider, that he was intently staring at Garrick. But what Kitt was really doing was holding onto Garrick with the Force, providing a very subtle aid to him, guiding him where his thoughts needed to go without giving any restraint. As Garrick's thoughts became more aroused through turmoil that the young man was feeling, Kitt allowed of this own mind to speak up in Garrick's mind, but only as a backdrop.

Garrick… Breath… There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge…. There is no death… There is the Force…

The white robed warrior quickly dropped into a low defensive stance as the barrage of blaster fire from the Devaronian began to stream his way. Holding his off-hand forward and his staff-like weapon behind him horizontal to what would be the floor, the warrior ignited twin emerald blades and launched himself forward. He quickly spun through the first several blasts before landing on his feet, and snapping his blade forward, spinning a quick figure eight through the air, deflecting several blasts into space. Adopting a Soresu stance, he advanced slowly but surely. Each blast that managed to get near him was easily swatted away by one of the emerald blades that seemed to be a hurricane surrounding him. As he advanced, the Devaronian began to back away, and continued to fire volley after volley of ruby lances.

As the warrior of Light dealt with the fire skinned Devaronian, the warrior of Dark charged forward, a snarl on his face and the pigments of his eyes began to glow a bright yellow. His pale skin seemed to glow in the darkness, the shadows being thrown across him by the blue lightning being thrown by the Zeltron. With each blast of lightning, Dark caught it with his hand and pushed forward, each step earned with pain. But it was pain that he channeled into further fury, rage, and power.The sword he held low at his side and he continued to march towards his enemy. The closer he drew to the curvaceous Zeltron, the greater the snarl on his face, and the more power he brought to bear. As he drew to within striking range he brought his sword arm up on and down, only to feel the Zeltrons hand close around his wrist. Despite her diminutive size, her strength was tremendous. Dark could feel the strain on his wrist as she squeezed and smiled as she inflicted pain on him. He grimaced as he took his only recourse. Dropping his hand, he allowed the violent lightning to course through his body. But he maintained his composure, drawing on the Dark Side and gripped the wrist holding his sword arm. He smiled smugly as he channeled his power and watched as her face dropped in horror as her arm began to freeze. The lightning stopped coming. Darks pain stopped and he pressed forward, hearing the familiar cracking before watching her arm shatter. Smirking he quickly brought his sword around in an arc, barely feeling the blade pass through her neck.

As the black Yvethan charged toward Garrick, dew blades extended, the young apprentice froze as it seemed all his fears came forward at once. Everything he feared flashed before his eyes. His hand was frozen, less than an inch from his lightsaber. Then time seemed to slow as he heard Kitts voice, echoing through space. He heard the words of the Jedi Code and with each line Garricks fears were allayed. Sage closed his eyes and focused on his breathing, counting each breath and letting the Force flow through his body. He could feel his mind clear, his body strengthen, and all his senses peak. His hand quickly pulled his lightsaber from his belt and ignited the blade. As soon as the blade snapped to life, he realized there was something different. Taking a second to look down, he noticed his lightsaber was completely different. It possessed 2 curves. One near the top of the hilt near the emitter, and another near the bottom. This forced Garrick to hold the weapon more in his palm. The weapon was completely smooth, yet it seemed to fit the young apprentices grip perfectly. Secondly, the blade was not the emerald of his training weapon, it was a bright silver.

As the Yvethan drew closer, Garrick manuevered himself to the side and presented a thin target to the demons charge. And then he burst into action. He was surprised by his own skills. His footwork was perfect, his blade skills were unparalleled. Each movement was efficient and precise. With barely a flick of his wrist he intercepted several stabs and swipes from his opponents weapons. Garrick began to push forward, using deliberate steps to advance. He was somewhat surprised that his weapon did not cut through dew biological dew claws of his opponenent, but then again was he was standing and fighting in space. After several moments, he saw his opening and went for it. Catching a dew claw with his blade, he rolled his wrist causing the Yvethans arm to go wide. Garrick lunged forward, and speared his silver blade through the abdomen of his opponent.

Just as the Yvetha was falling and the Zeltrons head was rolling across an empty space, Light was drawing close to the Devaornian. Ruby lances of energy were like hornets buzzing around the warrior garbed in white. The lightsaber spinning through the air was like a perfect tornado of emerald light, each move tight and close to his body, deflecting and swatting away only those blasts that posed a danger to his body, some blasts even sliding past his defense only to forever move through space. Whenever the barrage became too much to solidly advance by foot, Light seamlessly transitioned in Ataru for a brief moment, to fling himself through the air, flying above the blasts, though the flame-skinned managed to fire off a couple blasts at the Jedi in air. As he landed, violet fire could be seen burning behind Lights eyes. Dropping once more into a soresu stance, he continued to advance drawing near the Devaronian before spinning his double blades in an arc, each blade taking off a hand and weapon from his opponent. Without missing a beat, Light spun and stabbed behind himself, sending an emerald beam of plasma through the chest of the fire demon.

The last warrior, the silver skinned Zabrak smiled as his fellows fell to their death. From behind his back he drew twin short blades seemingly made of pure silver, with an onyx black material laced throughout each side. He took a step forward before muttering almost under his breath.

"I will be awaiting you, young Jedi!"

The closest sun went supernova and Garrick shielded his eyes before waking up in the copilots chair across from Kitt. Sweat rolled down his forehead and matted his hair. He took a quick look down at his belt and noticed once more his training lightsaber was there. He nodded towards Kitt before regaining his composure.

"I have conquered my emotions Master. It was different than what I expected."

• 3 weeks later...

Kitt slowly nodded his head at Garrick. He sat in his chair giving a far off stare for a good two minutes, which must have been super uncomfortable for the Jedi Padawan. Finally Kitt let out a noise which must have been a sigh, but sounded more like compressed air being released.

"...It's different for every Jedi…"

Kitt looked now directly at Garrick with a face full of empathy. Even though Kitt held a mastery of the Force and was apart of so many negotiations and diplomatic meetings, his face use have been easy to read by Garrick that there was something upon Kitt's mind.

"Never forget that emotions will always be present. Hold steadfast to the Jedi Code as much as you can. While difficult, and sometimes very confusing… It will be a great aid for you…"

Kitt now looked up and out the viewport… The stars seemed to flicker for a quick short moment…

"But we've traveled far. We're approaching our coordinates. Now for your next lesson. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. You will get a full dose of that upon the space station…"

• 3 months later...

Ever since he had become Moon Knight, Fett had not enjoyed long hyperspace jumps very much.

The Justice was on the way from Thyferra to Coruscant, which required several hours. In hyperspace, there was no holonet access, so he had limited ability to do research pertaining to his occupation. The Mando'ad typical took to cleaning his weapons and maintaining his other gear, and sometimes to physical training within the space that he had aboard his vessel. But his weapons were clean and he was worn down from a long day looking into some local disputes on the bacta-producing planet, and now he figured it was more time to sleep than train.

That was where being Moon Knight came in. When he was active, he could focus his mind on the present. But in these quiet moments, the weight of a thousand previous bearers of his title pushed on his consciousness. He could remember so much and had seen so many lifetimes of events sometimes it was more than he could comprehend. He felt anger and shame at previous Moon Knights' defeats. He remembered what it was like to wield the Force, to feel it flow through him and empower him. And when he remembered the close connections some of the previous Moon Knights had held with others, it made him feel incredibly... alone.

Shab, he thought. For almost his whole life he had been a lone wolf, operating at max efficiency solo. Sometimes during Black Sun he'd had a team to back him up, but he had never really been able to trust them. When Mirdala had come around, things had changed somewhat, and for the first time he had seen a path to a sort of completeness that he had lacked. He'd almost had an aliit, a concept so intrinsically Mandalorian that he doubted his worthiness to be Mand'alor without it.

And then sometimes there were the visions when he closed his eyes. They didn't always seem purposeful, they were just jumbled patchworks of recollection and sometimes prophecy. He had started to get to know and separate past Moon Knights, but there was just too much information in all of his memories for his mind to be able to keep track of every figure and every person those figures had known. The visions had been getting worse lately, and Fett started to wonder what this was doing to his koviid.

Lately, there had been someone new in them. A woman, dark -- well, maybe not so much dark as troubled. She was seeking something, knowledge. There was something about her he couldn't place. He had no idea who she was, but there was some sense of urgency about these visions. Like it was happening presently.

One thing was clear... ShadowFett needed to go back to the Temple of the Moon. Maybe he could get some answers, or at least some relief.

"Twenty-two," he spoke to his beskar'ad, his own voice cutting through the chaos in his brain. "Bring us out of hyperspace and set course for Tatooine."

It was going to be a long journey.

iTJBZId.png

The Shadow's Shine slipped silently through space, stopping only on a space station for it's owner to pick up a few supplies. Then it continued it's journey to Tatooine.

Emily%202015_zps34rpkjob.jpg

"Days in the sun...what I'd give to relive just one. Undo what's done, and bring back the light."

• 2 months later...

The shuttle moved through space rather quietly and anonymously towards it's destination. Tros sat in the main hold with his A280 blaster riffle and DL-44 heavy blaster pistol out as he was cleaning them. Every so often he would look up at the galaxy map for a short ponder, then return to his weapons. He also needed to clean his Beskar'gam and his buy'ce, but he was willing to wait for those two pieces. Priority would be his weapons for the dangerous mission they were about to embark fully upon. As he was cleaning, a piece of his A280 went flying through the air and landed upon the other side of the main hold.

"Shabuir!"

Tros put down the cleaning equipment and his his A280 and moved to pick up the piece. As he did, he spoke out loud to no one in particular.

"How long before we arrive…"

My-Almas-Way-Creation (1).png

• 2 months later...

The Shadow's Shine came out of hyperspace into the dark place between stars. To the right of the ship was a nebula, lit by the light of the new stars being formed within, but overall, the place was dominated by the dark void of empty space. Emily put the ship in preparation for docking, extending the docking collar and tube for when Karys' ship showed up. Then she headed to the kitchen and set up a pot of caf brewing. While it brewed, she pulled out a package of cookies and set them on a plate, then took them to the lounge area with two mugs. She didn't know if Karys drank caf, but it was always a polite gesture.

Then she motioned for Roe'gall to follow her and took him back to his spot in the small loading hanger. Pulling out a large slab of meat, she set it in his feeding area, and he went to town, reminding her in case she had forgotten that he was a ferocious carnivore. Knowing he'd be eating for a while, she left him to it while she went to her quarters and changed into a clean set of clothing--her favorite outfit of a long placarded skirt and fitted strapless top. She pulled on her criss-crossing belt on which her lightsabers were clipped and left her feet bare.

Then she sat on a chair in the lounge and waited for her apprentice.

"Days in the sun...what I'd give to relive just one. Undo what's done, and bring back the light."

Karys ship soon turned up, having received Emily's message of where to meet. He noted the nebula, the new stars being formed...and the areas around devoid of life, a dark void that spoke of the hidden darkness between spaces. This was such a place, somewhere and yet nowhere at the same time.

He slowly pulled his ship into range, cautiously as to avoid bashing into his new master's ship and requested docking permission. After being admitted he eventually pressed a few buttons and knobs, extending the claws that would attach his ship, The Ahriman to the Shadow's Shine. Once attached, Karys Narat iv-Adas popped the hatch and walked inside. Already he could feel the presence of Emily and where she resided within the ship. With both new sabers firmly attached to a new set of near identical armor and robes, Karys advanced into the lounge where he found his new master.

Bowing he showed the proper respect, not even taking a seat until permitted. Yet when he spoke and in the Force, Emily found something was...different..about him. The darkness it was there, but it was changed from when they last met. More refined even, he seemed less arrogant and his voice seemed to hint at a more open mind. Korriban had as predicted done its wonders. He used her sith title, he didn't yet even know he proper name, thus this was the next logical choice.

''Greetings again Darth Eris. I have done as I was tasked. The experience was...enlightening to say the least, as always my homeworld held many surprises''.

Unclipping both sabers he showed Emily. One hilt, his right saber spoke in the force and whispered in her ear. It spoke that it was of ancient power. It spoke of the existence of the soul of a very dark man that rested within. Long dead, that gave the crystal it's power. Bane it said. Bane's Heart, was the crystal's name. It spoke of an existence of torment, of hatred, and of despair. The torment of souls he had ripped from life before they could expire naturally. The hatred of that dark man, all that he thrived upon in life now entombed within this crystal. The despair that this man had caused throughout the galaxy.

It hinted at containing electrical properties and of answering only Karys call. The other, his left saber spoke and whispered of having not just one, but two separate properties embedded within. It spoke that it would generate not just a blade that resembled lava surrounding a deep red inner core but also that it would allow Karys himself to use The Force. That it had somehow instructed him how to use it in a particularly dark way. In the manner of Force Harm and not just that. It whispered...mentioned that holding this blade would allow that of a strike that could be used to deliver the ability of Force Harm. Both it appeared were potent and deadly weapons, and would become even more so in his hands.

As he held them out Karys did not ignite them, informing Emily that igniting his left saber would result in creating bits of flame that will sometimes splash and drip out from the blade itself due to the Lava crystal he had embedded alongside the other crystal within, if she did not wish to replace the carpet it would be un-wise to do so.

https://jedirp.net/topic/4851-trodai-narat-iv-adas-darth-akheron/

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

I survived the Great JNet Outage of 2012

As the apprentice came in, Emily nodded once in acknowledgement. He spoke, informing her of his success. Then he showed not one but two lightsabers. Through the Force, they were unique. He held them out, and she rose and took them from his palm. They were different. It was rare for a Sith to craft much more than a normal blade, but these were the weapons of a master. Father would have been fascinated, she thought. He had always been tinkering, toying with new ways of Force alchemy.

She nodded again. "These are well forged," she said. She handed them back and considered him, with both her eyes and with the Force. "I sense that you have learned much, more than just how to make a lightsaber. Tell me, what challenges did you face? How did you overcome them? And what have you learned about yourself?"

She motioned for him to sit and offered him a cup of caf. "Don't hesitate to speak, apprentice. You have proven yourself worthy of receiving training, and I will never fault you for your opinions."

Karys closed his eyes briefly as he recalled the events of the last few days, the feelings he had felt, how he had overcome the challenges and finally what he had learnt of himself. As Emily mentioned he had proven himself worthy of training, feelings of pride and accomplishment filled him. He had overcome the first hurdle and accomplished what he set out to do.

At hearing he would not be faulted for his opinions, he was grateful. Many other sith would act differently...Quietus for one. He suspected this would be a different than the training he had experienced before, Emily seemed different to him. He looked forward to it. Perhaps even she might even be able to answer the lingering questions he had from Korriban. Much that he had known no longer held any truth to him, his mind was open to new suggestion and paths of thought. Xendor had made a big impression.

''Thank you, it seems my skill at sword making extends to sabers also master. Regardless I shall recall what I remember of my trip''.

Taking a seat and a much needed drink, he relayed his story.

''When I returned to my home-world, it was not on good terms. The clans do not look kindly on failure of any sort, even if faced with a superior opponent. Thus my death at Faust's hands was seen as a sign by my rivals, most notably the Graush, they have tried to kil me in the past to strike and steal my rightful throne from me. This time they didn't need to, the task was done for them. Steal it they did as I soon found out when I returned to the ancient city of Ur, a fortress city hidden deep in the volcanic mountains...I doubt you have heard of it few outsiders have. It is a closely guarded secret. But I did not return there straight away, I set first to my task of locating the tombs as instructed, with Quietus body atop my back.

As always Korriban welcomed me back with violence. I was assailed by a pack of roving Tu'kata, looking for an easy meal, one I denied them. I overcame this particular challenge with my superior fighting skills and the force at my side, I used it to break and dissect them as if cattle to a butcher. The Darkside was strong with me that moment and Korriban rewarded my faith in the dark with my finding of the first tomb. Adas tomb. I left Quietus body with my species to prepare for the Funeral Rites before I entered. I knew when I entered, I would expect ridicule...but...Adas took it to the next level. He was disgusted that I failed to best Faust and lambasted me with rhetoric.

Rhetoric I all but ignored or replied in equal measure. Until eventually Adas spirit gave me a chance at redemption. I was forced to face the challenge of multiple Korriban Zombies, a massed horde of undead and then more than that. I was faced with the challenge of a ancient Tomb Guardian, a undead of stronger mind and body, willed to forever serve Adas. This particular guardian was different than others, he was clad in orbalisk armor, wielded the force and a sith sword.

I was forced to use all my knowledge, all what Quietus taught me overcome him.''

Karys explained what happened and how he overcame the guardian, before continuing.

''Adas forgave me my transgression after this, allowed me a second chance and the reward of a blade emitter lens. After this I exited and prepared myself for Quietus funeral procession. Again Karys explained, only this time he detailed the funeral rites and how he had honored Quietus despite his betrayal, a fact which no doubt would shock the young woman. That despite everything he still gave him the burial he deserved.

''After the Rites I entered the tomb. I went deep inside, to where I lay the sarcophagus. It was here I felt willed to a spot, a specific spot inside. I found a power insulator therein. One more item and I would be ready to begin constructing my saber or sabers. I headed next to Xendor's tomb, but it was not to be easy. Not by any means...none had found that tomb for decades, centuries even.

Korriban again rewarded me, I was urged to a spot in the valley where no tomb seemingly existed. It was there I fell. All I felt was falling, and faling, deeper and deeper until I finally found footing underground at the foot of a vast door. Millennia old. I entered, there was no there choice. Inside I felt an ancient power, a voice calling to me...whispering in my ear like the wind. At first I had no knowledge of who it was until I demanded resolution.

He answered. It was...Xendor himself. He offered me a chance to change my fate, to change the direction I was headed. My path, should I overcome the tombs challenges. Curious I relented. As before the door back locked behind me and I was assailed by a horde of undead. As before the force was my ally, my shield, and my blade my sword. By the time I was done again they were but crushed bone or broken bones once more. They would bring no more challenge to anyone else. Yet this was not the only challenge.

I was faced then with one more excitable to my senses. That of a giant mutated Tu'kata and two underlings of equal power. The mutated one had spikes protruding from it's hide. I yanked and pulled one of the smaller beasts, until it split in two. As another jumped at my back, I spun and stepped to the side, allowing it to bypass and become my next victim as my blade cleaved it's head. One smaller variant remained...the larger stayed back...for now. It was obviously intelligent, more so than it's kin. It was observing, waiting for a chance. The smaller charged in and as it did so did the larger. Jumping over with the force, I barely managed to escape a spike in my rib as I lobbed one off and sent it impaling into the smaller creature. This was when I had enough, I acted with all my strength. Latching onto the creatures heart, I wrenched at it. The creature howled as flesh gave way to blood and organs. Soon enough and I beheld it's heart in my hand, squashing it the creature finally submitted to my will.''

Karys explained, his voice spoke of a revelation after this. This Emily sensed was where they change had occurred within him.

''Xendor kept his promise and taught many things about myself. I found on Korriban that I am not infallible, that I am flawed but not beyond hope. Xendor's spirit taught me...many strange things. Revelations that challenged and broke all I have known since I was young. He said that the force is not two parts but one. Said it was a whole. That Light or Dark held no such divide. Both are parts of the same being, the same will. He offered the path of the Sith Marauder, and more...if I so chose that of the Sith Weapons Master. A elite path of that particular line of thought. It is something which I feel is suited to my nature, thus I accepted. If you can teach me what is needed to become as this, I will forever be in your debt.

But for now I shall continue with my tale. Once free of the tombs and with all the parts I needed, I headed to the caves and found the special crystals you can feel. There I constructed my sabers before I returned to Ur to reclaim my place. When I arrived, I found the clans had gathered. Called by my rival, Karai Sadow iv-Graush whom had taken my throne in my absence and sought the clans official permission to become the sovereign ruler.

My position by right of birth and noble blood. I arrived just in time to see Graush about to cement his position and officially claim his prize. One he had sought ever since we were young. All accepted me back as the rightful emperor, once I made a demonstration of my newfound power and spoke of my plans for our race. I was forgiven..offered a second chance. All accepted me, all accept one.

Graush refused to bowed. The Clans looked at him in distain, he showed no respect. Rival or not I deserved respect. It was a tradition an ancient as my people, that all bow before their emperor. The blood of a noble. I was forced to act, to step towards him and make an example that all who crossed me and disobeyed our ancient laws would learn to do so was at their own peril. That he refused the Sith Order and my right to rule, even as the Clans recognized my right. He left me no choice. By the laws of my people he was punished. I outstretched my hand...and Graush clutched at his throat before life ebbed away. Finally his body submitted, slumping to a mess upon the hall's golden floor.

As I said earlier an example for all who bore witness. It would send a clear signal to all dissenters. With his death I was officially crowned, my birthright returned to me. And it was after this that I felt the urge to go to Ryloth and found you.

Which reminds me. I have a question I wish to ask master in relation to the force and what I learnt, if you permit it.''

Karys waited for Emily to take it all in and reply. As ever he was silent until permitted to speak.

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

Karys' tale was not what Eris expected to hear. At first, she was disappointed as she heard over and over again of his physical prowess and skills at fighting. She understood that; she didn't need to be reminded of it over and over again, and frankly, neither did he. His ego was already over-great, especially for one whom she could end without much thought or effort. But as he continued to speak, she gained a better understanding of how he was who he was. He had always had privilege. He spoke again and again about his birthright, and his destiny to rule the Korriban clans of his people. His attitude then, made sense. She was no nobility, but she did understand superiority.

She appreciated his mention of entombing Quietus' body with honor. Force knew he deserved it. Her heart clenched to think of her beloved gathering dust in a tomb, but she slowly let out a breath and with it, the pain. You'll never be forgotten, my love. Refocusing, she turned her attention back on what Karys was saying.

She was disappointed also that Korriban had failed to test Karys' spirit or character. It continued to allow him to stay one-dimensional; a fighting warrior with no purpose other than to kill. Her disappointment changed into curiosity however when he spoke of Xendor's tomb. Xendor, she knew, was one of the first major threats to the Jedi Order in the long distant past, and had swayed many Jedi to his way of thinking--that the Jedi Order was too stifling and had too many rules. It was something she agreed with him on. But she never would have expected Xendor to speak to Karys the truth about the nature of the Force. Eris could tell that Karys seemed intrigued by the prospect. Perhaps there was hope for the the massassi after all.

She had questions for him, but when he finished, he asked permission to ask her a question first. It didn't matter; her questions would wait. "What is it, my apprentice? Speak your mind."

Karys nodded his head in appreciation before speaking.

''What Xendor said...about the nature of the force. I was curious as to if it is true, is he right? Is it a whole and not two halves. Is all I have known a lie? And if it is true then by definition does the force have a will of it's own and in what way does the force influence us in this manner. Does it take sides.''

Akheron.jpg

The Force truly did surprise her sometimes. Emily would not have expected to find her philosophy in the mind of this Sith apprentice.

Eager as she was to share her knowledge, she also wanted Karys to know what he was getting himself into. "It is true," she said slowly. "But I have to tell you up front: you cannot truly let this philosophy influence you and remain fully Sith. I have said I will train you as a Sith; I will keep that promise, unless you choose otherwise. To train you as a Sith means not letting you let what you learn here influence you.

"But perhaps I'd better explain." She thought Karys looked a bit confused. "Xendor is right. The Force is a whole. Dark and light are just two sides to the same coin. The true depths of the Force show no distinction. That is why often with more powerful members of both Orders, they can use the same 'powers'. Take for example the ability to harness electricity and shoot it from one's hands. Masters on both sides of the Force can access that. If the Force truly were divided, it would make no sense for them to be doing the same thing. Their abilities should have grown more disparate.

"The distinction, then, that we often make in the Force is simply one of perspective. The Jedi believe the Force guides them, shapes the world around them, and is a source of knowledge. The Sith believe that they control the Force and use it for their own ends, as a source of power. And it's true--the Force is both a source of power and knowledge. It guides and shapes, and can--to a certain extent--be controlled. It is both. My entire life has been dedicated to understanding the unity of the Force. I have studied under Jedi, under Sith, and under those who consider themselves neither. I have attempted to see both points of view, and I have learned some important lessons."

She paused and looked Karys directly in the eye. "Choose to heed what I will tell you, or not. It will be your choice."

She placed her hands on the table between them. "Because both sides of the Force are accessed differently, it is difficult to walk the middle ground. It is all about control--both of yourself and of the Force, but mostly the former. This is the reason that both Jedi and Sith teach that control is key. The Force is so much bigger than we give it credit for. Truly controlling it is impossible. To truly be a Sith means abandoning yourself to the dark side. It gives you the illusion of control--but that is all it is, an illusion. If you truly embrace the dark side, you let it control you. For most Sith, this is a price they don't think about. By the time they realize that the cost is too high--and believe me, it always is--they are too far gone to care. This is, I believe, the reason that so many Sith slip into madness.

"On the other hand, one can dedicate themselves to only the light. But the Jedi also tend to lose themselves. They become content to sit and meditate and just listen to what the Force is doing, and they lose their connection to the day in, day out grind of life. They focus on controlling themselves so they don't give into the siren lure of the power the Force offers. There is some wisdom in that, but they mostly do it out of fear, and in so doing, they cut themselves off from power that they could safely wield."

She leaned back. "This then, is what I have come to learn. True wisdom lies somewhere in the middle. It is acknowledging that the Force has a will, that it guides, that it offers knowledge. But that it also offers power. I choose to take from both sides. To remain true to myself above all, not some tenants and rules set by an order. Perhaps that means I will never be as powerful as a Sith Master, or as wise as a Jedi Master, but I will still have the things that I care most about--the ability to shape my own life. I may still fill the destiny that the Force has for me; there is no running from that. But ultimately, I will be the one making the decisions about how my life is lived. And I will have wisdom and power together to do so."

She let out a breath. It was the first time she had ever really spoken about her beliefs. They had been ones she had learned through much trial and error. Now she finally felt she was on the right path, and while it was difficult, it was good. She met Karys' eyes again. "The question then becomes: what will you choose?"

She let the silence hang for a moment, then spoke again. "Do you have questions about this, my apprentice?"

She knew she would soon come out of hyperspace and need to go meet with Fett again, but they had a few more minutes.

Karys considered all of what Emily told him, his face was contorted to one of confusion and uncertainty. And then as she explained it changed. His face grew more bold and confident with each word...in his mind cogs were turning that before had remained silent. Within he believed he knew now what truly made a Sith. And it was not as he expected, his philosophy had changed. Radically. He knew what he now needed to do. But it would take time, patience even and he would make many enemies, possibly even be branded a 'heretic' but in the end he knew it was the right thing to do.

He decided to tell Emily his thoughts. He spoke with a clarity that would not be expected from one so young, a voice opened to new ways.

''I believe you have answered all I wished to know...and even given me new insight. Knowing now that the Force has a will and is one and a whole, far from what I believed before, I think I know now what a true Sith must be and what it means to be one. In light of the knowledge you and Xendor have given I have come to believe that to be a true Sith one must embrace the whole. A true Sith must be a living incarnation of the Force's will - the highest manifestation of its desires and emotions.

To be a 'true' Sith one must be both 'Fire' and 'Water'. That we must be open to experience all the ranges of emotion and manifestations. Both Destructive and Passive at the same time. Whereas the Jedi draw from what could be considered one side of the coin, we as Sith must draw from all, this is what I now believe separates us from them. Only once we accept and understand this will we truly be free of our chains. To be one with the Force we must be one with ourselves and only then will the Force reward us with it's knowledge. At least that's what I've come to believe after hearing all I've been told.

Some might view you a lesser Sith for holding such believes as you do but I do not. In fact I now hold you in higher regard for sticking to what you believe and telling me the truth of the force. I recall in the archives once I read a name, a Darth Revan who was said to have wielded both sides successfully before he died. If he can do it who's to say we cannot do the same and be the stronger for it. Given that I choose to learn both aspects of the force, to learn the whole if you would teach it.

When we have more time of course''.

Akheron.jpg

Emily shook her head, but couldn't hide the ghost of a smile. "You'll find that Sith philosophy doesn't agree with you, and that means most Sith won't either. They will consider you a weakling for even considering what they call 'Jedi' ways of thinking. If we had a larger order right now they might even throw you out of it--but it may work to your advantage that we do not." She raised an eyebrow. "Just so you know. What you consider a true Sith is not what the Order considers a true Sith."

She rose. "Yes, we will soon be out of hyperspace and I'll need to continue with what I'm in the middle of. My next assignment for you is one of research. I want you to research three persons--one powerful Sith, one powerful Jedi, and one who walked the middle ground that you and I walk. Delve into their history, their philosophy, their view of the Force. I will want you to present on each one. Make sure you also take time to meditate, to reflect on how what you learned of each of those three beings applies to you and your knowledge of the Force personally. When you are finished, comm me, and I'll let you know where I am so we can meet up again."

She inwardly smiled at the thought of Karys doing research. She figured he'd probably hate every minute of it, but it would be valuable for him, and she wasn't going to stunt his training. Besides, what she had originally planned to teach him next no longer was that applicable. She started to head to the cockpit, but turned and paused in case he had any more questions for her.

• 2 weeks later...

((Legal double post. Sorry, Lucifer, gotta move on. Others are waiting))

Karys didn't seem to have any more questions, for the moment anyway. She knew she had given him much to think about. As he transferred back to his own ship, she retracted the docking tube. A few taps and clicks and she had left dark space behind and headed to a more civilized area.

• 2 months later...

The pair had boarded the ship and left Taris without any problems. They were now traversing hyperspace with the coordinates set for Gala. They sat together in the cockpit as Dahar spoke up.

"I've set the coordinates for Gala. The ruins."

An entire chapter of Dahar's life was spent on Gala. At one point he was master of the academy. The order was different back then. The Jedi were still connected. Then there were many of us, he thought to himself, now there are few. In the end everything came crumbling down after the Sith attacked. The destruction was from Dahar's own hands. As the Sith army penetrated the academy Dahar gathered two key holocrons and then set off the self-destruct. Thousands of the invading force died in the ensuing chaos. It had seemed necessary at the time...

"I can't imagine it was chance that you... found me?" Dahar still hadn't quite figured out how Tobias had come to be at his doorstep. The Jedi Master had felt a great disturbance in the Force, followed by a small, subtle, yet urgent pain he felt in the depths of his being. And then the Kiffar was just there.

"Gala was where we first met, I'm sure I don't have to tell you. I feel like... we're supposed to figure something out. I don't know if you felt it or not, but there was a great rift in the Force as if the order of things had been flung in to chaos. There is a balance out there, a balance I think maybe we can find. Maybe we balance each other?"

Dahar flipped a few switches and hit a few buttons, the usual pilot stuff, "There was a time when everything was so clear. When there were good guys and bad guys... No, but that's what it seemed like. Now everything is whispers and smoke."

The Jedi Master knew there was something not so ordinary going on with Tobias. He looked at him, earnestly asking, "What? Why are you here? Why are we here together?"

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away...

The ship worked, good. Tobias spoke to himself inside his head. Thoughts raced around Vos's mind as the pair shot into hyperspace. He wanted to ask where they were going, but Tobias bit his lip. Something didn't sit right with him. It was as if he was nervous- butterflies in his stomach. Almost as if he knew the destination.

The name of the world came out of Dahar's mouth. Gala

Memories of his time on Gala flashed in his mind. The Sith attack sent shivers down his spine. Tobias had no memory of the first time he met Dahar, he had no real memories of Dahar. Tobias knew he had met Dahar, and had an unusual friendship with the Jedi, but nothing concrete. There were memories of... Adenna. Those memories, as well, weren't really there. Memory Damage.

"I don't think we were paired up on accident. Dahar, I have said it once before: I do not know why I came back. It was not my call, it was...someone, something else. I was fine and happy in the folds of the Force. I'm trying to remember why I was put back in the physical realm." Tobias rubbed his forehead, as if pressing would help remember. "I don't remember a lot, from either existence. You can search for yourself, I am not lying to you."

Tobias would wait until Dahar requested to enter his memories. He remembered Qaela and her tricks. To be honest, it was needed- that trip. It had changed Vos for, hopefully, the better.

Dahar pressed more questions, flicked a few switches and spilled some rhetoric philosophy, then switched to a serious tone. Tobias listened, it was as if Dahar was getting frustrated. Inhaling, "I do not have those answers for you Dahar, maybe it is as you said a second ago- maybe we do balance each other out. We have come from two different path of the Force." Tobias almost cringed at that last statement, but not at the memories, or the path. The ideas of two paths almost disgusted him. "When we pass away, be it natural or violent we all become whispers and smoke. Perhaps that is our true self? Chances are that some of your being has been smoke, the airwaves on which whispers are transferred? In any manner, Why are any of us here? It is the Will of the Force. There is nothing to fight that fact. Why you? Why not your father? Mother? Were they not Force sensitive? Were they? Why you, of all people? Why not those men that fought us in the hanger? Why you and I? Why Kitt, Furion, Torin, Slicer, Adenna, Qaela, that Sith Hutt, why all of them and not someone else? Why not just one species? Why so many different species? I find myself thinking this way in the wake of my- Haha! My awakening!" Tobias chuckled at his own joke before continuing- "There are thousands of Force Users that have passed into the next realm. Some of those people- I met. I cannot describe in great detail, but that was the pinnacle of the Force. And there are planes of the Force. I can't put it into words- the feeling of being in that realm- I didn't want it to end, but it did. I was sent back by the Force, and essencially to your doorstep. Then you have the feeling to go to Gala?"

Vos sat back, heaving a sigh.

"There's a typical 'Force controls everything, it moves and surrounds us. We breath it, it's energy surrounds us, connects us all together. This is where you felt you needed to go, there is something there we need to find. Perhaps it is something you need? Or I need..."

Vos chuckled again, closing his eyes. "Maybe your questions will find answers on Gala. Maybe my questions will be as well. Either way, perhaps you should remind me- as the memories escape me- what exactly happened? I remember being there, but no specifics. Tell me of Gala's history, if you would."

"Gala was the main stronghold for the Old New Republic. Kind of funny when you put it that way, but that's what the war did. There was a Jedi Academy there, one that I eventually inherited the headmaster position at. That's when I first met you..."

Dahar thought carefully about what to say next. He pondered the past and how it meshed with the present. The man travelling with him, part of him was the same, but for the most part he was almost a new being. It seemed Tobias only recalled bits and pieces before his entry into the Force.

"Well, you looked the same, for the most part, as you do now. But it was a different time back then, everything was different."

"If you didn't want to come back then why are you still here? You said you didn't want it to end. It's not hard to die. Hell, I've done it twice. But I don't remember it like you do. I know that both times I was surrounded by flames and the next thing I knew I was in a kolto tank." Dahar thought back on the odd sensation of waking up in a new body.

"Are you looking for control? Or power? Have you even thought about it?"

The main terminal started to beep signifying they were coming up on their destination.

"All those who gain power are afraid to lose it. Even the Jedi." Dahar spoke aloud, although it felt like the words weren't his own, as if they had traveled thousands of years from their birth and landed in that moment. "But that has been the fault of millennia of misguided teaching. With power comes the ability to maintain order. The Jedi have sought to keep things in order while the Sith have quested for power. The ultimate power comes from balance."

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away...

"You were a Headmaster? I apologize if I never said I was impressed." Tobias replied, after listening closely to Dahar. It was a serious conversation, it was high-time Vos started acting mature. Like a civilized being. No sarcasm was intended, Tobias was at this point, being sincere. Dahar was right after all, he was the same- but still different. If Vos had a silent moment to contemplate he would be able to connect his Ghost stage to his way of thinking.

"I..." Tobias paused, finding the right words. "I don't think I had a choice in the manner. I remember I had to answer to a group of people in the realm, they presided over the domain. I've done the bits and pieces then the Kolto tanks...but the way I passed...it wasn't... I really don't know how to put this, but I was at peace with myself. I was wounded, and another Sith offered her help. Qaela was her name. Witch of some sorts, like the Nightsisters back on Kiffar. I opened up myself to her, made a connection through the Force, and then she attacked when I was most vulnerable. But I was okay with dying, I suppose. I turned my back on fighting and responded with peace. I denied her a fighting victory, and I became more powerful than I could have possibly imagined."

At this point Vos appeared as though he was in a trance, remembering these events. It was as if the fog on these memories was lifted for the first time, and you learn something about yourself.

"But I know I wasn't searching for power, but I was given it. I spent a lot of time within the Force. I told you- you see people in there. Jedi to Sith and everything in between. Even in Death, our travels are not over. I watched, listened, and learned so much, Dahar. I remember... someone dear to me, in the realm, asked me... to come back... I wish I remembered his name or face. Even why I was sent back would be a relief, but I suppose that is why we are on the move then."

"I suppose I haven't thought of wanting that power back. My memories would be nice, but... that power? All the knowledge? Too powerful, it is inconceivable, in this meatcoat. I seek the True Path, not power."

((So sorry for the long delay Emily.))

Karys said nothing as Emily left, leaving him to his research. In truth he had little else to say anyway...it appeared he had been given his task. Settling into the cockpit, Karys started searching the vast archives of Sith history he had at his fingertips, searching through he decided to research upon Xendor as his chosen Sith...given his recent meeting with the spirit. As he delved into his history, philosophy and view of the Force he came to admire him for sticking to his guns despite insurmountable odds. Meditating at the same time he researched, Karys came to a higher understanding of what he believed in and how his ways applied to his own life.

The next he researched was the Jedi known as Kyle Katarn, a male human who had lived years prior. He found many things in his hated enemy that aligned with his own thoughts after many hours meditation...the most prominent being that no force ability was inherently dark or light, good or evil but instead that it fully depended on how and for what one used it.

The last Karys chose and whom had the most influence upon him, was Revan. A human male whom had at one point been both Sith and Jedi. He was the only known man that he knew of that had successfuly merged Light and Dark in the way he desired to accomplish however one thing he did not agree with was his philosophy...that a master could only ever train one single apprentice at a time...he recalled this was likely where Darth Bane and his Baneite Order Of Sith Lords adapted their way of thinking from. After hours of meditation on each one of his chosen subjects, reading their histories and philosophy...researching...Karys at last had completed his task.

Since he had some time the young Sith looked at the Holonet for any news that may prove useful. Little did he know what he would stumble upon. It appeared someone really hated Force-Users, Jedi and Sith had become targets to a hefty 1 million credit bounty. Only to be claimed if they were dead. This was of concern to the apprentice, it would cause problems for both Darth Eris and himself on their travels since many hunters would likely seek to claim on the bounty. And claiming two Force-Users of such ability and power would bring such a individual a huge payday if they were successful. However Karys inwardly smiled...he knew such was a foolish notion. Any individual who sought to snuff him out would not find him easy prey. As a Sith he was not weak or to be toyed with.

He wondered which fool put up this bounty. Were they insane. Putting this aside, he decided it best to contact his master and discuss it further. Placing in the correct com frequency and encrypting it, he contacted Emily.

''Greetings my mistress, I have completed the task you have set me and I also thought you should know...some fool has put a 1 million credit bounty on all Force-Users, only to be claimed if they are dead. So be careful out there. I'll discuss it further once we meet but until then I await further instructions.''

Akheron.jpg

• 1 month later...

Inside a transport ship, there was a small figure that clung to the shadows after the captain signaled 'light's out!' It's not that she was doing anything neferious, she just didn't want to be seen. There were troops on board, not looking like combat-ready, they looked like they were on leave or transporting something important. The figure avoided the increasing amount of troops 'wandering' the hallways. The figure tried to use airshafts but there were too many fans inside, and destroying things wasn't a good way to remain hidden.

As it rounded a corner, the light shined upon a small, bird-like face. It was Trushaun. Trushaun was a Fosh. The likes of her species had hardly been seen outside the Deep Core of the universe. Her kind did not dabble out of their systems often. As far as she knew, she was the only one out in the rest of the galaxy. A few years had passed since she initially left her homeworld, in search of a cure for the trees that had become infested with some sort of plague. Her species, being avian, had a fondness for the trees and had to try every avenue possible to heal the trees and rid the planet of the plague. Trushaun had accomplished this, her time with the Jedi had honed her skills as a naturalist and as a Jedi, the two skills complimenting each other. The trees of her planet, the specific ones she was sent to cure, were on the road to recovery after Trushaun had returned home.

The reclusive creature did not spend long with her species, though. She wanted to explore the universe and heal planets in the same manner she had on Fosh, the name of her planet. After a two years of mending the forests, she had left with the blessing of her government. Much to her surprise though- the Jedi had seemed to have disappeared while she was away. Her own master had disappeared during her trials to become what was known as a Jedi Knight. The next step up in the Jedi Ranks. All she had to do was go through the Knighting Ceremony, and she would emerge a full-fledged Jedi. A Fosh Jedi hadn't been heard of since the time of Vergere, who had disappeared before the Clone Wars. That was ages ago.

Being left to her own agenda left Trushaun to do naturalist work as she saw fit. Roaming planet to planet, fixing and studying nature, she always kept an ear out for any whispers or rumors of Jedi. To this, she hadn't exercised her Force powers, or even brandishing her lightsaber in public in about a Standard Year. There were rumors that there had been a few Jedi and, the counterpart, the Sith had been becoming more frequent.

The Republic and the Empire had continued to exist without their respective force-users for some time now, also investigating the disappearance. Each had a branch that was devoted to collecting Force Artifacts. That was the feeling that she got from this squad she had been tracking for two weeks now. She had stumbled upon them digging into a Temple that was strong with the Force.

When they pulled out of the area, the young Jedi followed. There were no markings which faction these folks were on, or even if they were a contractor, bounty hunters, or even just a group of private collectors. Her eyes narrowed, she reached out with the Force. She felt the patrols start to move again, she remained close to listen to the conversation. This was where she was vindicated, as the guards started to slip some details to one another.

They had found a certain crystal, it sounded like. She knew crystals were fitted into a lightsaber and thats how the blade was formed. The crystal was also a piece of that person that had forged the lightsaber. It was a bond between the Jedi (or Sith) and their most trusted tool.

She stalked them, hoping to hear any other details. But they just talked about landing on Corusant, and the first thing they would do when they secured their cargo. Trushaun cursed to herself, wishing they would still more details.

There was always the option of using the Force to control or trick a weaker-minded person into telling you whatever you needed to know, as long as they knew it. That was something Trushaun was not adapt at. The area she excelled at was nature, not mind games and she didn't want to tip these troopers, or guards off incase it didn't work. She had never had to do a mind-trick, and didn't want to lose her prey before she had the chance to thief it away. Crystals were powerful tools, and in the wrong hands- dangerous. The small figure clung to the shadows, waiting ever patiently.

Trushauncopy3.png

• 5 weeks later...

A message came for Moon Knight, originating from a Sith ship in deep space. It updated the Knight on the ship owner's successful search for new knowledge and techniques, and requested coordinates for their final meeting.