Space

Ary the Grey

Cypher nodded to Master Dashel as he toggled the navigational system and engaged the ship. It had it's own designation system...interesting. His old A-wing had to be controlled by manual establishment, but that of course was because of it's space battle neccesity. After having entered the coordinate Data for their destination, Cypher walked back to the seating bay as the ship lifted from the hangar and at a rapid speed made it's way into space.

Immediately he could feel the cold chill that spread through the ship, confirming their arrival in the outer zone of Haruun. His breath slowly whisped before his own face, looking like a shining blue smoke in his force sight. Cypher turned to the control panel at the mid-section and turned on the reverbarators that created a heat pulse which kept the lines from freezing and also kept the temperature at a moderate 65 degrees.

He slowly turned as his cloak whisped after him and sat smoothly in one of the swivel chairs in the center docking area before the Master and the padawan. The dim light beams from above gave a barred look across the blueish floor that made an eery stage appearance. "A lecture on Force sight Master? It is not attainable through only a single lecture..it takes much time, and that I have." He motioned with his hand as the other two chairs slowly slid across the floor to seat 8 feet before himself, facing him directly.

Kenshi.gif

From the door of the cockpit, Dashel watched Cypher's movements over the keyboard. "Funny, I keep forgetting to use the autodesignation systems when onboard. Actual day to day piloting I leave to my copilot, Kala."

He followed his apprentice back to the passenger lounge. "This ship started out as a concept vessel for a strike fighter. The design proved to expensive for most navies, so many of the vessels ended up in the hands of various crimelords. Kala found this one in the hands of a Hutt and liberated it."

Dashel nodded to Odan, whom had joined them in the passenger lounge. He listened to Cypher's explanation about force sight before taking a seat in the pro-offered seat.

"There is a way to make this easier. Please open yourselves to the force and relax yourselves. Odan, you perhaps have heard of the Master-Padawan bond?"

He listened to Odan's reply, and then Dashel began the meditation that allowed him the maximum calm before proceeding. Reaching out, he lightly touched the minds of both apprentices, creating the threads that would link them over impossible distances.

Once he had finished, he opened his eyes and looked at both Padawan's. "Both of you should know that the bond strengthens with trust and use. If Master and Student are skilled enough and together long enough, they can for short times act as one single individual, even to the point of feeling the physical sensations the other is experiencing."

Dashel purred slightly. "My Master was intimately involved with someone during my time as a Padawan. It could be disconcerting to reach out for guidance and find her intimately involved with her lover."

Something tugged at his thoughts as he composed himself for the beginning of Cypher's lesson on Force-sight. "Before we begin, there is something that should be said. When a Jedi seeks knowledge, it is never just taken. Instead, the Jedi should be willing, even eager to make an exchange, particularly if the knowledge or service is the price. Therefore, when this lesson is completed, we will begin a lesson in combat. The area to move is small, so you will rely on your technique, rather than broad movements. When the time comes, Cypher, you will duel Odan. Push him as far as he can go and them some."

Cypher bowed slightly in his seat, "As you wish Master..." Having cleared his mind, he began to let his thoughts come out in a fluent order that seemed to sooth the aura about the room. With the connection that Master Dashel had created, he could effectively convey his thoughts.

Force sight is not merely being able to feel the presence...it is to see it...to understand it's properties and see where it hides. In time you will be able to use the Force sight to identify places from far away, or even close by. There are people in the next room...and you already know they are there and can see exactly what they are doing as if it was a movie playing out in your mind...

That is the blunt definition of these powers. In order to attain the ability, you must clear your mind as in any case...allow the force to take over your body and focus. Once in the right state of mind, don't control the force...merely embrace it's presence....feel it flow through you and then outward into your surroundings. The force is everywhere which we know, you just have to know how to call upon it in even the darkest of places.

Let your body fall into the void that we call focus and keep your eyes closed as you look about yourself...envision it...use all of your senses to gather it in.

Cypher had his force sight focused on the other two who sat across from him. It was funny how even when moving through space, their force aura seemed to whisp away like slow moving smoke.

Kenshi.gif

The Lenra slowly floated through space as the owner sat on his bed with the new companion that he had with him, that cat like creature purred softly as Kautra ran his hand down the soft, dark colored fur of Neada, the Vornskr that he had become quite attached to since finding it in the forests of Haruun Kal. Kautra Had dropped his hopefull off at Tatooien, for that is where Kautra thought he would fare best. He was not to become a Jedi.

With his ship once again empty of an apprentice, Kautra decided to float awhile and gather his thoughts. His knighting was not what it was supposed to be, the Jedi Temple had been destroyed before he could finish his duel with his master, and that just messed every thing up for him.his mind was tired, and stressed. But he found relaxation listining to the soft, gentle rythmic beat of Neada's purr as he pet him.

He had a strong connection with Neada, and the bond they shared was only strengthening with every stroke of his hand. Neada looked up with his dark eyes, and they seemed to pierce into Kautras mind, making their way into his soul, and finding his heart. Kautra was beginning to love this Vornskr that he was with. He had never had someone, or something that seemed to care for him, or even showed the slightest need for him.

With a burst of feelings, the force opened up to him, a soft voice was kneading him. Kautra looked into the eyes of the Vornskr and smiled, the voice was that of Neada. The connection they shared was so strong that they were able to communicate through the force. Though the words were short and to the point, and rather roughly spocken, Kautra knew that Neada was communicating with him.

The few words that were drifting from Neada to Kautra weree simple, FOOD was the main one that kept showing up. Kautra had relised that it had been some time since he had eaten as well, so he stood up, he looked down at Neada, and said a simple "Come" in his mind, hoping that the force had relayed his simple message.

Seeing Neada stand up, it was clear that Neada had recived his message, and they walked out of the sleeping quarters together. Kautra was beginning to feel that his ship was no longer satisfactory for his needs. He needed a bigger and better ship, which was now going to be his next stop.

Odan slowly let go of his perseptions and let himself enbrace the force. He felt strange, his mind felt as if it were still inside his head, but yet somewhere else too. he was about to open his eyes when suddenly he did not see the black darkness, but now saw the ship in whispy shades of gray.

The walls and floors semmed translucent and yet not, like fog over a planets lake. he then turned to his Master and Cypher,they appeared as bright blue lights in the forms of their bodies. He then looked apon himself and saw a darker less vibrante blue body of light.

He then felt to Force slowly leave him, and his vison went back to it's normal state.

"An infinite mystery is the Force. Much to learn, there still is." ”” Yoda

The pain had been unbearable, a constant that he had never felt before. Yet it had all been a dream, undecidedly so, seeing as he lay on an unknown ship, naked. He ran his hands down his gray colored legs, trying to see if there was any noticeable swelling, but there wasn't, there wasn't a thing, he was fine.

He sat up and moved to the nearest sink, splashing cold water onto his face. He finally felt it, and it knocked him back. Lately, his brain had been giving out hiccups, or burps of power as it seemed. The pain lasted for nearly ten seconds before placing him back in his normal state. He was still wondering what the cause of this was, as they started to worsen when he first arrived at Mechis. He was beginning to conclude that this was his body accepting the Force, and testing to see how much stronger he could get.

He sat on the ground, putting his head between his knees. He felt the power, but it was a weak presence, he needed to be able to control it, to manipulate if for a mutual gain. He would need to work at it, and perhaps the man that was piloting this ship could help him do that.

Gently putting his robe over his body, he sat down on the table where he first woke up. Crossing his legs, he went into a deep meditation. He recalled all the events over the past few days, the pain that this was causing him, and he realized that soon the pain would be over, soon, power would enter back into his hands.

Walking outside the room where he was located, he used his intuition to guide him to the location of his Master. He walked quietly, taking long, gentle steps until he reached feet of his Master.

"That pain, it felt good."

tru7h.jpg

((OOC: Be careful Odan. It takes time to gain that sort of perception in Force sight and doesn't just come to you. Not to mention that if you go too far into it, it can actually be used as a weapon...because that reaches into the Dark Side. It could allow you with much more time of training to actually use the force lethaly on someone far away))

Cypher focused on the young padawan for a moment as the link between him and the Master enstrengthened Odan to see the initial sight. It could be quite a jump to those who aren't expecting to see everything in light...a quick and hard lesson to the fact that the force is truely everywhere.

Be warned however...that if you delve too deep into the abilities of Force Sight...it can become a weapon. It is not reserved to just the Jedi...but I am sure that some of the Sith have mastered it as well. If you focused hard enough on one person wherever they may be...you could very well kill them. I can't do that and don't plan on it...for having powers such as that promotes arrogance and disloyalty.

Remember to use what you learn productively in the direction of the Jedi order and for the good of the people... not for personal gain such as being a peeping tom.

He smiled slightly at the joke he had just made. It was to slightly humour the mood in the ship, pending the duel to come between him and the other padawan.

Kenshi.gif

Nokrt looked to the Grey Skinned being before him, examining his odd stature and willingness to do the force's commands. He was odd indeed and yet the Chiss knew nothing of his species or who he was, which could be detremental to his training. Nokrt left the controls of his ship and tood to his full height above his apprentice, his Black Robes draping across his feet and moving as if there were a breeze present.

"There is much pain that you still fear however my young apprentice...in time I shall exterminate that fear from you and turn it into power so that you may bask in the pain and make your enemies quench for their quick deaths."

The Sith Lord stood there for a moment staring into the eyes of his apprentice. He was hiding much from Nokrt, his past, his qualities, his talents. The Sith Lord could easily extract these from the Apprentice's mind yet hoped the man would be truthful instead.

"I wish to know more about you Damien and why you choose the path of Sith Assasin..."

The Chiss continued to hold his gaze upon Damien awaiting his reply.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

Damien nodded, the story he had been waiting to release finally had a chance to be released. This time he was not going to run from it. Damien pulled the hood off from his head, showing his black braided hair, and the more defined masculinity of his upper body. He stood quietly, collecting all of his thoughts before finally releasing them into the cold, dry air. Looking to the floor, he began to speak.

"My life has been filled with secrets, and by becoming one, I reduce the pain that they inflict on me, and use it as a power."

He took a deep breath and continued on.

"My family was enslaved when I was a young boy, having no past experience, and no fighting skills I hid. I hid within the shadows where I have always been hiding, and many think of me as a coward, but when the time comes, I will pounce. As time went on, I felt it better for my life to be secret, so I hid myself, I checked everywhere always worrying that someone was following me. I hid my name from my friends, even though I used them for money, and left them."

He looked back up to his Master.

"My life has been a secret, and I want to keep it that way. I want people to fear their shadows, I want them to know that I am always watching, just waiting to pounce."

He took another second, he wanted to know the path that his Master had chosen.

"I have many reasons to hate, I have much pain, and I have a desire to kill. Please tell me though, why are you in the Sith? Why do you wish to harness these great powers for, as I believe you mentioned, Sith Sorcery?"

tru7h.jpg

((Just to speed things along..we improvised. Final results. Enjoy!))

Heero kept his back pressed to the wall tightly, waiting while the slightly drunken female did the proper calculations for hyperspace. If he came out to soon, she'd most likely toss him out in space. So he waited until the stars streaked in the view port before stepping around the corner into the cockpit..."You know, I'm quite the dancer myself."

Shy spun around in her seat and grinned at the stow away. "Well, well, well, look what followed me home. A stray mongrel." She stood up and moved towards Heero. She wasn't afraid or angry with the sneaky bastard. She was rather amused that he'd slithered onto her ship. "What do you want mutt?"

"Figured you were to drunk, your judgment was impaired. I couldn't simply let you disappear and leave me with that pesky gut feeling, now could I?" He flashed her a wink accompanied by a grin that showed off his teeth. Straight and white, odd for a guy from Coruscant

"So you prey on poor, innocent, intoxicated ladies, do you? Should have guessed." Shy stood before Heero and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Someone like you would need to get a girl drunk to have a chance. I'll admit though, you do look much prettier when I'm under the influence." She brought her other hand up and rested it on Heero's other shoulder, smiled sweetly.

"And you've seen me while sober? If it makes you feel any better, I don't think I've ever picked up any chicky's in a bar. Generally that means they've spent their money and don't have much to start, it's easier going to those high class events. I love breaking the sheltered girls in." He tilted his head to the side, still grinning ear to ear. "You going to invite me in for a seat?"

Shy grinned widener, her grip on Heero's shoulders tightened a bit. "You really shouldn't pick up girls from bars. You never know what kind of psychotic bitch you might end up with." She then gave the guy a good hard force enhanced knee to the nuts then used her grip on him to toss him onto the floor.

Just as he began to loosen up, glad that she had not over reacted to his being here he felt his vision swim. There was no pain at first, but as he hit the ground he felt the pain rush up from his elbows...slowly it began to gather force in his gut, the pain from such a powerful blow always came after fifteen seconds or so”¦sadly this pain set in much quicker. In a high voice, through watery eyes he barely managed only part of the word”¦"Fu.."

"I doubt you'll be doing that anytime soon." Shy said as she reached behind to unlatch her newest weapon from her belt. She held it loosely in her hand, it looked like nothing more than a thick baton. "Mutts don't deserve a seat, they deserve nothing but the cold hard floor. Which is where you will spend the remainder of this ride, Mongrel. Do you have any objections to that?

Heero could barely process the words coming out of her mouth and he had no idea what the weapon in her hand was, aside from a normal baton...but most used a stun baton so it was out of place. He couldn't focus enough to get any words out so he simply shook his head no slowly, trying not to worsen the pain. There was nothing he could do about this for the time being, but he knew something was amiss...she was far to strong for her size.

"Good mutt. I don't want to have to hurt you unnecessarily." Shy moved to Heero and leaned over the man. "You're lucky I'm in a good mood. I'd have killed you if I wasn't." Shy then eyed the item in her hand. She had yet to try it on anyone and if Heero chose to be difficult, as she suspected he would, she'd soon be testing it out on his pretty little ass. "Are you going to be a good mutt and stay there on the floor?"

He opened his eyes wide for a moment forcing them to focus. He had always dealt with pain quite well he thought, but he knew he would have trouble walking for some time due to this. Even still he felt the urge to smart off, the urge to point out the obvious to her..."Did I not already answer that question? Should I...ahh...”

Edited by Guest

The people who try to kill me, and the people who fight against me, are my enemies.

Nokrt excused his question of his master's decisions for it was not his place to ask such things. He would learn in time and treat Nokrt with much more respect. Nokrt smirked at the man for he was obviously paying much attention and peicing things together, a great trait for an assasin.

"Yes I have taken the path of the Sith Sorceor, Commander of the force in its entirety, yet in no way does that effect my ability to train you in the arts of the assasin."

Nokrt paused for a moment and stared at his apprentice for a little while longer. He was an odd being, his past alluring, yet Nokrt felt as if there was more to him...yet to be unleashed upon an unsuspecting galaxy. The Chiss laughed at his own thoughts making him seem all the more deranged to his apprentice.

"We approach our training ground young one, I have prepared you some robes in the back along with a cortosis woven double-bladed Vibroblade. For you to be an Assasin you must be quick in your strikes and have the ability to take down mulitple enemies in a single stroke. The double blades provides such things"

Nokrt watched as his apprentice left the room and guided the ship down tot he wayward planet below...Mustafar

((The Thread Is not yet created it will be soon however))

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

The sea was in his thoughts. He knew not why, for he never longed for the sea. He had only dwelled on it once from a distance. It was only a faint memory of the sky abruptly meeting the water in a harsh kaleidoscope of color as the sun set on the water. Now, in his imaginings, he looked on it in a different light. The air was crisp upon his face, the sea roaring in the pull of the tides, and the sky a golden color from what could only be explained as a storm coming in. The sun glinted on the waters and they danced on the surface reflecting into his waiting eyes. He felt more alive as he followed the dancers in the water.

The waters danced until they appeared to submerge before the oncoming typhoon, it was comparable to the calm before the storm. An allusion to upcoming events perhaps, or a sign of something entirely different; such was the manner of foresight. On the other hand, Exodus stood impassively on the waterfront as a borrowed speederbike rendezvoused with a vessel that would transport the Master of Darkness skyward ”“ The Arachnid would soon meet its brilliant architect.

--

”œDacu Assassins?”

P3UXctm.gif

In the silent darkness of space, a solitary expanse of monumental life drifted like a corpse, calling to its creator. Its secrecy was faultless as it entered unfamiliar regions, so that hardly a light could be seen through its viewing ports, and the only sign of life was the slow spinning of the gravity stabilizers on its aft section.

The flames danced before him, creating illusions that sparkled in his eyes. Illusions which slowly changed from random colors to haunting images of the past, things he'd rather forget. Although he couldn't feel the warmth of the sensation, memories of what it felt like lingered within his mind, he had lost sensitivity to it a long time ago; after this was all after maybe his humanity would return to him, in all probability, not.

Whispers clung to the wind-like moans; voices that belonged to the phenomenal Arachnid could be heard by him alone. The two ”˜beings' existence were close to their ultimate unison, even his crew longed for his desirable influence, to be led by a true warrior.

--

The order to launch came through a commanding officer's helmet COM link, jolting him to full alertness. Flipping switches on his control panel, he activated his TIE Interceptor's repulse lifts and released the brackets holding the fighter to the landing rack. With a gloved hand, he eased the throttle forward until his Interceptor was out of the Star Destroyer Arachnid's landing bay. Into his comm., he ordered, "Delta Flight, form up on me. Two-thirds throttle, sensor gain to maximum. Let's make this transfer quick."

--

Once the pick-up was completed, Exodus would no sooner depart from Roon and head towards a most insignificant location.

P3UXctm.gif

Back on Leria Kerlsil, Alora watched over the young girl child. The reason Alora had not gone after the assassins had been that she hadn't been able to find out who they were. They only went after the Force Sensitive, and none of her remaining family were Force Sensitive. The Assassins hadn't been back there since Alora had left. That she hadn't found any information regarding them had been disappointing for her. It was only by chance that she had been watching over the child N'vy and spied the first of the assassins that had shown themselves.

She had taken care of that one easily, though had found out some of the information she had wished to know. The next one that had shown himself had been more hardened, it had been harder to enter his mind and find more information... like the location of where they had come from. They hadn't come back to Leria Kerlsil since they heard the heiress had been missing. By chance they heard something about a young child having been brought there and they had closed in once more, thinking that it may have been her's. That N'vy belonged to another hadn't mattered to them. They had another target.

Alora had done her best as a spirit to guard the child against them, sending one insane with his own fears. That man had killed himself in custody when he'd been found. It had been a surprise that the child had seen her there. The two having a relationship of sorts with Alora being 'on call' to the child whenever she wanted someone there. Alora had told the girl stories about her Father, how magnificent he was and how he loved his daughter. 'But he isn't here'. 'It wasn't safe for him to have you with him'. The girl had finally understood, in her young child like ways.

"I'll be going soon N'vy. Your Father will be here very soon and you will be safe from the bad men that keep coming after you. I am sorry you had to go through that. I never thought that they would come back here. You look after yourself... and your Daddy."

As soon as Alora felt Exodus arrive in system, closing the distance, she vanished... She was being called elsewhere... somewhere where her memories would be faded from what she knew now... She had managed to plant a thought in her Aunt's mind to send a special parcel to Raxus Prime. In it was a memory chip that had limited memories, something that she had made up last time she had been there...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

((ooc)) Guys, your dual will take place in the Mon Cal thread.((end))

((ic))

Dashel listened to Cypher's warning to Odan, and nodded his agreement.

"Cypher is correct, with any new technique, experiment with it carefully and take your time."

He addressed Cypher, "Every apprentice, early on in their training, tends to try and overpower whatever technique they are working on. Its like burning a finger as a child, as long as someone is their for positive guidance afterwards."

He reflected on his experience with the new technique. "As for me, I saw only a featureless gray haze, broken by what I assume were representations of our individual selves. Yours, Cypher, burned brightly but with a the hard edge of a warrior to it." Dashel paused, letting the force guide his thoughts and perceptions. "Odan's burned brightly, but was unfocussed, and that needs to be rectified. Before we begin, Odan, have you decided on what form of training suits you? Do you wish to be a warrior or seek the greater mysteries of the force?"

Dashel used the nearest comm panel to page the bridge cockpit. "Kala, set course for the Mon Cal system, we have someone to meet there."

He went over the information Cypher had given to them on Force Sight. In applying the information of what he had learned, he quickly figured out that he needed to train his other physcial and mental disciplines before he could begin to see additional improvement. He knew it would be worth it. As for the usages Cypher had mentioned were possible, Dashel made a mental note to consult with both the Jedi Counsel and the archives about them.

Muscles tensed upon the controls as a mind that had set a drift behind blue eyes of the young man now stared from the cockpit of the beaten shuttle, contemplating a great many of details on his recent life choices. After a series of unsuccessful messages relaying to his quite popular boss, Trowa Barton, Krishna had gone astray, having taken whatever supplies needed for this long voyage to find himself. Inbetween thoughts came images of Vash, the only sort of companion he could find himself away from his immediate family, who taught him so much in their short time together.

As hard as it to admit, that old bug still is on my mind... Probably always will be. Although, I gotta pretty good feelin' we'll meet again. Sometime...

As the shuttle began to slowly drift in the great realm of empty space, distant scattered stars all around, a mysterious feeling came inside of him. Slow, at first, then quickened. A multitude of images flew at him, a violent stream of words that echoed; the insignia upon his chest glowly irridiscent once more. Krishna dropped to his knees, out of breathe, the ship carrening off to the side. His fingers trailed across the auto-pilot controls upon his descent, only to come back up to manning the steering mechanisms after the short relapse of energy faded.

Once the havoc passed, a voice, an image, and a planet was imbedded in his mind; all three things he had wanted to find in this journey. Heart racing a thousand beats per minute, Krishna hurriedly matched the image with the command screen, finding the desired planet with ease before setting course for it. Luckily, it was quite closer then most others, and could arrive within the hour.

A steady stream of blue and yellow streaks of light trailed the pathway of jumps before arriving at the nearby blue planet of Haruun Kal...

krishna.jpg

Odan had thought about the subject for quite sometime while on Helix,"the Force is far greater than any weapon we can create, and has many other uses than destruction. Besides", Odan said with a bit of humor in his voice, I've never been much of a warrior anyway."

"An infinite mystery is the Force. Much to learn, there still is." ”” Yoda

The hospital shuttle had brought all passengers to their designated system depots. Durandal was not just riding the rails, So to speak. He had no ambition to re-group with the Jedi. Nor did he have any clue what state the galaxy was in.

Then the shuttle came to a dull stop. The pilot did a scan and noticed that Durandal was the only one still onboard.

"End of the line, Pal." He said with a grunt.

"Verywell." Durandal said back as he exited the shuttle onto a large platform. Clearly it was a fueling station. Perfect.

Under normal Jedi law, Stealing was forbidden. But this was an exeption.

Almost a mile of Ship upon ship refueling and re-stocking. Cargo cruisers, Light armor corvettes, And a few small fighters here and there. All ripe for the taking.

To his left were a group of pilots discussing something in a corner next to a fuel pump. All freighters of theirs were unattended. Problem was, He lacked the keys.

With a flick of his robe, Durandal hid his lightsaber and strolled calmly toward the group.

"Exuse me gentlemen." He said in a stern voice and a wave of his hand.

"Eh? Whadda you want?" One of the pilots garbled.

"I am an Imperial Storm Trooper. And will not be spoken to in that tone. I have reason to to believe that these cargo freighters are stolen. I will need the activation keys to the large one over there." Durandal said.

Before the men could answer, Durandal gave a simple wave of his hand.

"You will comply."

"Yes sir, I will comply." The largest man said in a dull hazy voice. "Here are the keys."

"The Empire thanks you." Durandal said as he walked away and entered the spacious cargo ship.

And with that he took off en rout to coruscant. He engaged the hyperdrive and the stars became a blur. Once underway Durandal opened a Com channel. Hopefully he could get ahold of Master Kirlocca.

drobotsig.jpg

The shuttle travelled through the vastness of space on its way to Vjun. Ki sat staring out the front view screen, still thinking about what had just happened prior to her leaving the Hellgate. The drugs were not affecting her since she had fallen pregnant, with having stirred up her hormones to a point where they cancelled out the effects. She still had to wonder what the doctor had given her. It was obviously not what she had requested, since Phillep wanted her to have his child. She recalled how the doctor had kept watching the guards, or rather how the guards had kept watch to make sure he obeyed prior orders she now was aware of.

Maybe it was something to help me get pregnant? I'd not fallen any other time he was with me”¦ I can't believe I'm having his child”¦ What is Aisling going to say? That she was going to have a baby was rather a shock to her system. Only once had she thought about having one and then thought she never would since Kabe had died. Ki recalled how much trouble Aisling had with her pregnancy, all the pain that she had sensed and felt through their connection”¦ their sibling connection. I can't believe we're actually sisters and not cousins”¦ The other thing that was surprising her was that she found she did love Phillep. That love had been hard won by him, Ki having hated him up until just recently. When had the hate turned into love? She didn't know.

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

The gloomy skies of Vjun slid aside to reveal the endless star speckled expanse of space. Shy took her time setting coordinates for their next destination. As much as she wanted to go home there was no way in hell she was taking Heero there. The less he knew about her and her life the better. And aside from that, Trowa would probably disassemble the poor man piece by piece right in front of her.

She quickly realigned the ship and then appearing as if extremely bored, shoved ahead the lever that would thrust them into hyperspace. Star points stretched into long thin lines and Shy unbuckled herself. She swivelled the chair around to face Heero. She smiled at him and clasped her hands neatly in her lap.

"Tell me, Heero. What did you expect to happen when you slinked aboard my ship back on Coruscant."

Heero stayed quiet as she prepped the ship for take off, as well as she entered the coordinates for where ever they were off to next. He was still unsure what to make of all of this, it had turned out vastly different then he thought it would. Of course, any outcome would have been vastly different then what he had thought would become of him, as he hadn't put into thought into his actions”¦He simply went with the flow, letting instinct guide him.

He couldn't help but give a half hearted smile when she asked her question. He stayed silent, looking out at the streaking stars in reflection of the past few weeks leading up to when he met her. Things had just began to seem off, as if something was missing”¦He attributed it to the fact he had never had a place to settle down and some part of him was starting to long after that. It had grown particularly powerful during the Conflict over Coruscant and now he knew why”¦Some how in the recesses of his mind he had needed her, despite the fact she could seem to care less about him and whether he was alive or dead. She was the only way he'd be able to hone his abilities”¦and he had risked life and limb to follow.

”œTo be honest, I put no forethought into my actions. I was leaving nothing behind and at least by following you, I had the possibility of figuring out what the feeling I had was from. Nothing to lose, everything to gain. What is life good for if you don't take chances? Should I destine myself to a repetitive life that was quickly getting old, or jump head first into what could very well be the Last adventure of my life? It was an easy decision.”

The people who try to kill me, and the people who fight against me, are my enemies.

Shy nodded quietly. The Last Call had been the point where her life had taken a drastic turn also. That they had in common at the very least. In a very basic way their lives before the Force were similar. She'd been a slave and as such was created for the specific purpose of catering to whomever she was ordered to. She was meant to be a whore. She'd have basically been a female Heero. Sleeping with whomever and subtly pilfering a few creds or other valuables here and there just to have them. It's what the other slaves occasionally did back then...

Luckily she'd not had to 'fully' cater to clients of her boss as the other girls had to. Her, then unknown, connection to the Force had elevated her to a position of more than servicing slave girl. She'd had the uncanny ability of knowing who posed an immediate threat to her boss. That ability made her a valued addition to her Hutt's most trusted entourage. Though no one but she and he knew exactly how and why she had earned her privalaged place at his side. She stared at Heero. A tiny pang of guilt trembled within her. She was basically looking at a male form of what she might have been. But would she share that knowledge with him? Nah.

"Did you think I, a lone inebriated female would simply accept you, a guy who stalked me from a bar, with wide open arms?" She glanced out the forward viewport. "I was going to apologise for my previous brutal treatment of you. But on second thought, I won't."

Shy sat up straighter in her seat and turned her eyes back to the man across from her. "You are lucky to still be alive and looking pretty, Heero. You should be the one apologising to me for sneaking aboard this ship. And on top of that you should be thanking me profusely for not slicing you up and scattering shreds of you all across this lovely galaxy."

She smiled ever so slightly. "But I'll not demand that of you. Since it seems we were drawn together." Shy stood up, removed her cloak and tossed it over the back of the pilot seat. "I know you'll probably find it laughable but I really am a very nice person." Her smile widened. "So long as you do every, single, little thing I say." She winked at Heero and left the cockpit.

A few moments later she was in the cargo bay, lightsabers ablaze. She began successively running through the different forms of saber combat. The small woman had become nothing more than a whirling lightshow of emerald and scarlet blurs.

There was much he wanted to say, but he held his tongue. It would serve no purpose in the end and he doubted she'd want to hear it anyways. He knew one thing though, he wouldn't offer up an apology even if it had been demanded. He did not apologize for anything he did, that would mean he felt regret and that he would not do it again. He could not offer up such a thing and mean it, so there was no point to it.

He couldn't help but feel curious if she really did believe the words she spoke. She expressed how nice she was when ever she got the chance, yet every other time she was simply putting him through hell or brutalizing him in a way that could easily be fatal. He could hear the hum of her weapons, the faint throb of energy in the air. The thought of being near her when she had those weapons out was not appealing, for with one slip up she might decide to just try one of them out on him. A fate most undesirable

If she was to train him though, he would have to be present during times like this. Picking up any bit of information he could about the weapon that, with any success, he would one day wield. He stood up slowly, stretching a bit before moving through the ship. He paused at the door of the cargo bay to watch on her”¦light show. Her skill was impressive, her words and actions”¦Not so much.

After a few additional swipes through the air with her sabers, a quick backflip through the air put some more space between she and Heero.

She stood silent, a saber humming at each side of her body, regarding and reading the young man. She could sense his dislike for her and it pleased her tremendously. She deactivated her weapons and clipped them to her belt.

She raised a hand and motioned a couple of times for Heero to come closer.

Heero's eyes followed her as she performed the last few swings and did her backflip. He grunted a bit, impressed by her absolute skill. It wasn't everyday you met someone that could just do a back flip with such ease and grace, after all. When she motioned him forward he stepped out of the doorway and moved towards her slowly”¦.cautiously, keeping on eye on her weapons as he did. He spoke with his eyes locked onto her weapons”¦

”œYes, Master?”

Heero's face betrayed no emotion, but he knew that didn't matter since she seemed to be able to read him like a book. He felt a rush of emotion from curiosity all the way to sadistic glee. He did not reply right away though, taking his time thinking over her question. If he could kill her, it would be hard to resist it”¦yet she was useful and if he killed her then he might very well ruin his only chance of training a talent that he did not know he had.

”œNo. In the foreseeable future, if I had that chance I would not.”