Space

Ary the Grey

Sahv rested his hand on his chin.

"Hmm.. very interesting. Visions are common in force-dense areas. This one seems to have been disturbing. I have had visions but not in the caves."

Sahv thought for a moment, thinking of whether it would be best for him to hear the details of the vision.

"This may be a sign of a struggle to come. The details of the vision are something that you alone should know, unless it involved something directly involved with our duties. The sword... the woman... may simply represent different parts of your inner self. Or they may be another spirit contacting you. That may sound disturbing but these spirits often do not harm people. Be weary of what it says, however. You must meditate further on these things. Do not fear, though, Cal... all young Jedi go through stages of insecurity, and this may simply be a manifestation of that. I know I had some issues when I first started down the path of the Jedi. But that is a story for another day."

Sahv paused...

"I must also meditate. When we arrive on Haruun Kal, I will spend some time alone while you construct your lightsaber. The booklet will be your guide."

A short beeping began sounding in the cockpit.

"We are closing in on our destination."

((To Haruun Kal))

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

Azel enters space from the sith academy, as he get's coordinates from his new master to Naboo. I wonder what kind off business that was..mabye I should ask.. or mabye not. As she said PERSONAL I would do best to stay away from that. Well it's just her going to kill someone or something, so it's nothing to worry about I gusse. He thinks as he heads off to Naboo.

Space blurred by the Nostalgic Requiem as it headed toward its destination. Within its hull two individuals discussed there next move.

I've found something special that we can use against our foes. The creatures are called Ysalimari and they negate the great enemy. I've acquired the proper tools to harvest these creatures and with time and effort we should be able to bring them to aid us in our cause.

Reolmus was sitting in the briefing room of his ship as he loaded up the next holographic display.

The problem is that a natural predator exists on the planet. They are Vorksnyrs and they are strong, fast and large.

An image of a cat like creature appeared showing just how impressive the animals could be. Then the image switched to a data array.

This ship has an impressive capability to track hundreds of thousands of objects moving around it and it can project that information to the hand held device I gave you in the cantina. One of us will have to be on guard duty while the other works on collecting the creatures. Any questions?

The display disappeared as he looked up at his old mentor.

I am a Hunter. Those who are witches are my prey. - Witch Hunter Robin

Nostalgic - A bittersweet longing for things, persons, or situations of the past.

Requiem - A hymn, composition, or service for the dead.

>>"Vorksnyrs is not like any other animal I have ever taken note of. Is there any hope of training one for our uses?"

Nickolaus sat comfortably listening to the hum of the ship as it moved silently through space. He sat thinking long and hard about any other pertinent questions he could ask but could think of none.

"So honestly how has your hunt gone? Why wait till now to contact me for the work that is necessary for the Glory of God. It feels like such a long time since I have felt the cool victory of on the breath of my gun. Yet I know you know how I feel other wise you would not have contacted me. Tell me, what was the last one like?"

He sat more comfortably pushing the hair out of his face and relaxing in the company of his former student, letting his guard down for the time only in his presents.

Kill them all let God sort them out.

As far as I recall from the information given to me the only reason Vorksnyrs are so deadly is due to there ability to hunt fiercely in a force absent environment. We won't be capturing enough ysalimari give these cat like creatures the advantage that they are used to. At least not this time.

There was a moment of silence before Nick spoke up once more. Reo listened intently and thought how best to answer the question presented to him.

I have not even begun my hunt yet. I've put all my energy into research. Unfortunately all my endeavors to gain information of the defilers, has fallen through. So instead I dedicated myself in finding well known weaknesses. With these I shall be able to test them and find out what really scares them.

There is one thing we must do before we hunt the ysalimari and that is to ensure our hunt can continue should we fail.

His fingers danced across a keypad and another holograph popped up.

We need to replicate our cell structure within this facility.

There was a heavy static that kept riddling diagonally through the hologram which after staring at it long enough could be identified as heavy rainfall. The structure was multiple platforms floating over an endless ocean.

This facility is used to make clones. I have made an agreement with one of the indigenous life forms there to have then re-make us should we die.

Reolmus then pointed to a door next to the briefing room.

In there is the sonic resonance chamber that you can load your memories into thus making it so your clone can be uploaded with your sacred mission. I suggest you upload your thoughts now before we hand off your cell sample.

Nostalgic - A bittersweet longing for things, persons, or situations of the past.

>>"I agree. We should make sure that at any cost the message will continue!"

He chuckled for a bit as he looked about. "Let us ensure the safety of the innocents with our blood and memories."

He looked directly into his brothers eyes to see the assurance he needed. Knowing full well he did not have the capability to replicate what was needed at this point.

"I am not thrilled about the thought of dieing..." he said still smiling, "Yet I have many more than one life to give so it would seem and in this way we could live forever spreading the salvation message. When will we arrive at this place of which you speak?"

The Nostalgic Requiem shifted its course slightly.

We will be there in a moment.

With that they dropped out of Hyperspace. A water world was before them as they descended toward the planet Kamino.

The Amber Eye shot through hyperspace, it's pilot having plotted several random hyperspace jumps as he worked out his next move. He might head out to Tattooine and see what was out there. He would check the holonet broadcasts several times before arriving there though, working out just what he could before he landed there or if he changed his direction.

DGsofPK.jpg

Yoshibas ship shot off the surface of tatooine, and began its journey to its new destination.

But before the ship made it there, yoshiba set it down on an empty asteroid, so he could figure things out from here.

He decided to see if the Training remote he had stolen from the shop on tatooine even worked, so he walked over to the compartment, and pulled it out of storage. He flipped the switch, and it shot off into the air, darting from one spot to another, and then shot off a laser at his left leg. He quickly moved it before being hit, and reached out and grabed the remote, and shut it off.

Good, I didn't want to have to throw it away, or have it fixed he thought to him self as he put it away.

He sat down on the ground an closed his eyes, he felt that meditation would be good for him, he had learned to meditae from his old friend, Darth Nunana. He let slipp the monogomy of life, and the force began to flow over his tired and frail body. He had not yet learned to harness the force, but just feel it.

He could feel his sences being maginfied, and enhanced, as he contiued to meditate. He could hear the sound of close by ships drifting slowly through space, and he could smell the rust that was on his droids in the back.

Many thoughts came to him, as he meditated, he tried to let most of them go, but one stuck in his mind

WHAT NOW?

He thoght about this for a while, untill he decided on the answer.

To go back to the Sith academy, and begin again with a new master, a better one, and finaly take his spot as a Sith Master.

He stood up, feeling the force flow away from him, he wished it would stay with him, having the force flow through him was somthing he had missed with his old master.

He walked back to the controlls, and set the course back to Cardia, the Sith Academy.

The ship jolted of the floating rock, and entered hyperspace.

The small starship sped through space. Namiad had caught Slicer off guard, but didnt want to take his bounty...yet. Namiad looked out the left side window, thinking about Gatoh. "He was too young.....but he got what he had coming at him." Namiad pulled out a cracker from his first aid kit and ate it. An hour later he was at the surface of Tatooine.

4486atj.jpg

"I dont care who you are, I just want my money."

http://forums.jedi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=596650#596650

As the Spear hurdled through Hyperspace, the enterior cabins were alive with talk and preperations. Some citizens on normal buisness sat quietly reading the latest bulletins. Other tried to coral thier children from causing too much noise...mostly in vain.

Fynn ignored these distractions. He kept his eyes focused on Darla. It was a gentle stare, not the kind Darla had probably seen from Fynn before. He didn't have a hint of dissappointment, he was merely glad to see that she was alive, and well. He could sense she had changed, and that some dark corner of her mind had all but vanished leaving the woman he cared for, in one gloriously whole piece. There was still some confusion in her thoughts, but Fynn was content to have her sit there in silence.

Finally he spoke up. Looking for the words to begin a conversation long ovrdue. "I have been knighted, and I have learened a lot since last you saw me Darla. I can't express how it feels to be able to see you, like this, especially now. Tell me...what happened, I know you saved the Lord Ryu, that you...desired...loved...him. I half expected you to never return." He said with a concern for her. What had happened? Did she even know? Even if she did could she possibly tell him. He wished he could delete the question but it still lingered in the air like a heavy weight.

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

Darla could see the change in Fynn. He had been so shy, so nervous about talking to her. Now he was open and warm and came right out with the question that he really wanted to ask.

What had happened to her?

It was hard for her to know where to begin. It was hard for her to pin her feallings down into words. Fynn knew ho she had felt about Ryu and that she had saved him. She could help but feel ashamed about those facts. Her face blushed slightly.

"I really don't know where to begin...I didnt turn to the darkside, Ive been down that path before, it was nothing to do with that. It was more to do with my heart and my own feelings, my insides. It seems like all Ive been doing is running for such a long time. Running and fighting. I've lost people along the way, Ive met knew people. But I havent really sat still for long enough to understand all the changes Ive been going through. Ive been asking myself some big questions...About what my purpose in this galaxy is...What I can do to make it a better place.

"I never turned to the darkside completely, you know.Not even when I was among the Sith. I was just so wrapped up in my own rage. Ive always been a passionate person. I cant help that I have strong feelings about things nd when something gets to me...Well, I guess I just cant let it go. Ive been letting my feelings consume me. Ive let them burn me and scar me... I think it's time I did some healing.

"I destroyed my lightsaber and my armour. I have no possesions, just these clothes on my back. For the first time in years I feel free, unburdened.Fro the first time in years I dont feel like I'm a traget. I think theres still a lot more for me to learn and a lot more of the galaxy out there for me to see.

"I dont know what I'm going to next in life...But what I do know is that Im going to be in control of my own destiny. No more Sith...No more driving myself crazy over an evil man who'll never understand the meaning of love and compassion...I've shown him more compassion than he ever deserved."

Darla smiled nervously trying to hide her watery eyes.

"Maybe you could help me figure out where I'm headed next."

Rannrsig.jpg

>>Nickolaus had never been a man of many words. He sat back in his chair and contemplated all that would happen. He rested knowing that soon all would be well with the universe again. He pulled out the picture again and mused at it momentarily before putting it back. Then He took out his Bible and read passages to himself before he started to pray silently.

Namiad landed the ship on an astroid where he sent an ad through the Holonet. He looked back at the planet of Tatooine, and wached the planet turn among its twin suns. "Well might as well go to Mos Eisley." Namiad said before blasting the ship away from the solitary rock.

4486atj.jpg

"I dont care who you are, I just want my money."

http://forums.jedi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=596650#596650

A small unmarked freighter lifted off from Tatooine, a Twi'Lek alone inside.

Anoon sat down as the autopilot kicked in, traveling to the co-ordinates the disk provided. The co-ordinates of Naboo.

Bondara scratched his chin, self doubt eating away at his stomach, what if the Force was wrong, what if he wasn't needed on Naboo. There would be all hell to pay, at the hands of Barton. Shaking his head Anoon removed theses thoughts from his mind, that had been the closest connection he had ever had to the Force, there was no way it could be wrong... He was destined to be on Naboo... The Force willed it.

"Alright, I'm coming in now." Brad carefully piloted his X-Wing towards the open hanger of Kyp's Corellian Corvette. He edged upwards and over landed with a slight, gentle bounce. The hanger slid shut as the X-Wing's cockpit opened.

Brad climbed out and then assisted Artoo Deseven, his astromech droid, out of the astromech socket of his starfighter. He walked towards the bridge of the large ship and Artoo whirred along behind it. As he reached the bridge the door slid open and he walked through. "We're ready to go. Yavin IV is where we're heading, isn't it?"

WarrenEdit.jpg

Revan flew through space with great speed as he turned on hyperspace. The ship flew into a bright portal as it zoomed from the planet's view. After about 30 minutes, he came into view of the planet Borleais as he entered its atmosphere..

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire