Space

Ary the Grey

As the alarm sounded Mira decided a different tack. It was time to try out her new abilities. She began to hum, visuallising the T'landa Til glands she had included within her new body... as she hummed a tune, the glands vibrated, creating between the two sensations, a strong empathic wave. Emotional warmth, physical pleasure, all that and more...

She moved towards the cockpit where Reagan was, the closer she got the stronger the sensations that washed over her...

3dYqGdw.jpg

Don't worry that the world will end tomorrow. It is already tomorrow in Australia

Airleas lay on the cold floor of the cell, pain begining to take over her body from the beating it took being dragged through the streets of Coruscant. In her darkness, she heard the cell door open and fought her way back to conscienciousness. She felt a hand on her and a small prick on the side of her neck and she finally got her eyes to open.

She still could not focus well, and the pain was unbearable. Trying to see who was there, she could not even feel him through the force well. Suddenly she feels the stick of something else and the drugs start to flow through her once again. As she falls back into the darkness, the pain fades and she relaxes again.

Airleas.jpg

Alora tilted her head back as Tekkan kissed her and as he brought her into his embrace she returned it. Glad that she'd already put the ship on autopilot she pulled away slightly, leading him towards the sleeping quarters...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Silences recently aquired YT-2400 flew through hyperspace, before dropping out at a random location, in deep space. Landing on a nearby asteroid, he plugged the security interface into the computers, and started stripping out all of the codes and traps, until the ship had been reduced down to its most basic system codes. He formatted all of the databanks, and reset all of the information to default. He erased all previous trips from the nav computer, and altered the identification codes of the ship.

Slowly he built the security codes back up, rewriting all of the proceedures to suit his needs, using a high level encryption, with a rotating clear text. He set up a new comm identification for himself, and he programmed in a self destruct. Programming a remote to communicate with the ship, he set it up so he could control the ship fully with it.

Having done all of this, he took off again, heading back to coruscant.

Seeing her fall asleep, Mira moved out of Reagan's room, locking the door behind her and making sure that she couldn't get out. Quickly she made her way towards the cockpit just as they emerged from hyperspace once more. She changed the co-ordinant's again this time to a different location. She set a course for a planet in the Hapes Cluster.

Heading back towards Reagan's room she set herself outside and began humming again, weaving her way into her dreams once more... this time with a difference. It wasn't Faust wanting to kill her, but another... and she made sure the fear for her child's safety was real. Made sure that she was fully aware that while if Reagan got killed, she could be recloned, but if the worst did happen, her child could not be. She had to protect her child at all costs...

Angel unlocked the door then, made sure she was still sleeping and noticed that Reagan was rather restless in her dreams this time... she re-enforced the need to protect Jerret before she again closed the door, making it look like she'd locked Angel out... and that she'd jammed the door effectively locking herself in as well so that she couldn't get out without Angel's help...

3dYqGdw.jpg

Don't worry that the world will end tomorrow. It is already tomorrow in Australia

Reagan awoke in her room and looked about. Getting up she went to the door and found it to be locked. Trying for a few moments, she could not get it opened. She started to pound on the door...

"ANGEL...OPEN THIS DOOR." She continued to pound and got no response. "If you don't open this door, I am going to kill you...I swear whatever higher power you praise that I am going to take care of you..."

She looked around the room, and started searching for something. Reagan was never unprepared...

Reagan.jpg

"You were the one who locked the door Reagan! Just as well... this is for your own safety. Think of your son instead of yourself for a change. Can't you get that through your thick, stubborn pig-head of yours!! Your son is in danger! Yeah sure, you can get cloned if you get killed but your son will be gone - he can't be cloned"

She went back to the cockpit, watching as the ship emerged from hyperspace again and went through the landing proceedures. She took the ship down to one of the resorts the planet offered, hoping to distract her unwilling companion that way. This one offered pampering for new mothers and mothers-to-be as well as the general patrons and cliental.

She printed out some of the brochures and took them back to Reagan, sliding them under the door.

"At least check some of these out - consider this a holiday until your son is born. I only want to protect your son even if you don't! Someone has to protect him." Then as if she was muttering to herself she continued, loud enough for Reagan to hear through the door, "God knows his mother's not thinking of his safety..."

3dYqGdw.jpg

With a middle-aged former officer and a droid at the helm, a non-descript Skipray Blastboat streaks through the depths of hyperspace, occasionally dropping out to calculate new coordinates to prevent being tracked.

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

"The Emperor has made a critical error, and the time for our

attack has come..." Mon Mothma, Return of the Jedi

Faust sits in deep space, going into a slow trance. He relies not on his awesome force powers for guidance, but his own astute cybermental connection.

The voice in the comm... threatening his love and his child... was obviously not a hoax...

Conclusion after conclusion takes inherent logical leaps as he processes it.

The next step would be to match that voice with the assailant and presumed kidnapper.

The cybernetic monster that is Faust- in addition to being able to record voices and mimic them later for tight spots, almost at will, keeps a small part of his/the Bhelliom's memories (though there's really no seperating the two) open for being able to draw on the past at will. Pattern recognition, though not an expressly built in function, runs loops, pulling out voices and speech....

Time passes....

Faust wakes from his slumber, blue eyes wide with shock, then narrowing into angry slits, the whites of his teeth barred.

....Angel.....

Faust's mind works loops faster, sending the ship's computers into the edge, spiraling through Angel's patterns, seeing if any additional matches could surface... checking... searching for....

... Impossible.... How... unless the spirit or mind.... is it possible... The body and vocals are completely different, but the overall pattern is the same.... being imposed down upon.....

For Faust, battling his own demons imposed from without, he knows the answer. There is also reconstructive surgery too, but the speech patterns are a match, suggesting possession or control... He is certain of it... Which would provide the perfect motive too... How very interesting indeed.... How exquisit Faust's punishment would be when he caught up with her...

So Mira... That's been your game. You think you've managed to best me.... I'll rescue Reagan and then I will make it so your fate will be lamented upon by generations for millennia to come. I swear it.

With that the Bhelliom's engines fire up, wheeling around and take the ship into hyperspace, Faust's deadly and agile mind already plotting his revenge, once again allowing himself no room for anger or fear until needed.

It will be a game two can play at.... and unlike you, you naive fool, I play for keeps...

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Mira pilot's Reagan's ship through space back to Corellia. As they travel, she checks on the sleeping woman, noticing her having difficulties. She touched the child's force sense, relaxing him... at this rate she might have to deliver the child early...

She headed back to the cockpit to make a few more hyperspace jumps before heading back to Corellia. She also wiped all trace from the ship's computer memory banks etc of them ever having gone to the Hapes Cluster...

3dYqGdw.jpg

The Shadow Lightning exited hyperpsace just outside of the system. He looked into a small computer he had with him. He pulled up a list of names of the rebels that inhabited the planet from the Imperial network. He then looked into a list of Rebel ranks. He saw one name that was on seperate lists: Admiral Talus Kyeian. Cineon grinned. "Open profile." The voice command obeyed and showed a picture of the former Rebel. "Sound clip." The computer played a sample of Talus's voice.

"Excellent," Cineon said in Talus's voice. He winced his eyes, and his body morphed to that of Kyeian. He grinned, "Let's go 'help' my buddies."

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

Jurha peeked out of her cockpit hatch. Of course Scando picked the creepiest, sleaziest slab of rock space port in the galaxy to hide at... Or trap someone.

Jurha groaned. Everyone here was dirty, smelled bad (she could tell from her ship), and probably would attempt to molest her if she stood still long enough. Jurha looked at the vial of blood in her hand.

"Okay," Jurha said to her self as she climbed out of her ship and embarked into the space port.

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

The small fighter exited hyperspace and barrelled towards Asteroid X-666, the Spaceport in view as he landed his ship and sat in the cockpit as pressure equalized in the airlock. As the canopy opened, the pair once more exited the starfighter, the stench apparently clear in the air. Looking around he took note of the ships coming and going through the port, none of the occupants matching the description of Scando. As he looked he caught sight of the same girl who he had overheard at the Last Call, though her male companion was no where to be found. He silently watched her as he walked between the starships, also taking note of the space pirates that were watching her as well.

No doubt she can handle herself and she has no lack of courage upon entering this place...perhaps she could aid me in the task of bringing Scando to the authorities.

Opening himself up to the Force he widened his sphere of responsibility to a wider space, further helping in his chances of avoiding an ambush. In his task he felt the aura of his apprentice, who was surprisingly calm given the circumstances; even hinting a glint of excitement at the thrill of the hunt. He was young, but he was strong in the Force...that strength would serve the youth well through his life.

Rounding the corner, the girl spotted the pair and by the look on her face she had a slight rememberance of them from the Last Call, but was rather confused as to what they were doing here. Silently Andon Colos approached her before he finally stood side by side with her as they walked and spoke in a soft tone.

"It appears you've found your way here as well...I was wondering how long it would take before someone took a chance on the address on the box as I and my companion did."

Before another word could be spoken by either party, a rather loud Rodian and Doshan walked past them, their conversation compelling the tale of how just recently the Rodian had a successful staredown with Rane Scando and made him leave. A Weaquay joined the conversation and then told the story the right way, saying that Scando had threatened to tie the Rodian to his ship and drag him all the way to Tatooine and in return the Rodian ran away.

Turning towards his new female companion, the rogue merely gave her a subtle wink before he motioned that they should return to their ships and began walking towards them. He said nothing, but instead formed a mental bond with the girl and his apprentice and spoke.

Looks like Tatooine is the place to be, let's hope neither of us develops a seething hatred of sand planets on the way there, I have a feeling it won't be a quick trip.

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

"Hey, I know that smell! That's that woman's blood!"

A tiny alien with an insanely large nose creeps over to the party Jedi Knights.

"Hey, let me get a taste of that blood, eh! That woman was on fire. Too bad Scando took her away, eh? With my luck she'll get eaten by a Hutt, eh! Damned sand planets ”“ I hear once you go sand, you never go back, eh! That's what this alien ”œbusiness”

Jurha nodded to her fellow Jedi Knight. Inside she was cursing her self for not detecting that she had been followed. You should be ashamed Jurha! Well I am, she thought glumly.

Seemingly out of nowhere Jurha was swarmed by an unattractive alien with a mythologically proportioned nose. She wondered how he stood up with that top heavy head. His nose was quivering at the sight, rather scent, of the vial of blood Jurha was carrying. She was preparing to bribe the thing when babbled off about sand and more scents.

Seems his mouth was as large as his nose. Jurha tucked the vial in a cushioned pouch on the back of her belt.

"--That's what this alien ”œbusiness”

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

We left before the dust had time to settle, and the our lungs be filled and emptied. The childish comment of the new stranger in my environement left me with an disinterested look on my countenance. Yet on the inside, my heart was pounding like a racing steed with dual cadency. A furtive smile its way to my lips as I looked down into my thoughts. No one really caught a glimpse of that moment of sympathic display of colors, but before any word was thrown into the already voluble atmosphere, I was flying like swallow between boxes and spacecrafts. The course was like a kindergarten's recess at its paroxysm. After a dozen of spins and turns, I took off. My feet left the ground and I flew in the air and landed rolling on the tip of Andon's E-Wing. So like an acrobat I slid to the passenger seat, a seat I was sick of occupying, but I assumed the role with patience.

((Off to the next stage))

Paying no mind to the small alien creature, Andon continued on his way to his E-Wing, though he did find the girl's taunting and beating of it mildly amusing, but now was not a time for pleasantries. With a look of contained amazement the "Jedi" watched as his apprentice leapt through the air and landed on the nose of his starfighter in a roll and climbed into his seat. The Force was a natural asset to him already, with proper concentration he would glide through his training relatively easily.

With a simple leap of his own he cleared the gap between himself and the ship and landed on the nose as well, his hazel eyes watching as the girl's ship took off and blasted away into hyperspace. Situating himself in his seat, the engines of the Renegade Night fired up as it took off and re-entered space once more, the coordinates plugged into the NavComp for Tatooine as the ship prepared itself for the jump to lightspeed. Within an instance the fighter pierced the realm of hyperspace and was bound towards their next stop. Destination: Tatooine.

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

An alert beacon blared in the sleeping quarters informing the pair that they were getting ready to exit hyperspace.

"Looks like we'll have to finish this later, love, but make sure to hold that thought."

Rising to his feet, the Hunter picked up his discarded trenchcoat and placed it on as he turned to Alora, holding his hand out to her. With their fingers entwined the pair walked to the helm of the ship, Tekkan sitting in the pilot's chair and Alora sitting on his lap as he brought the ship out of hyperspace. Diverting power to the sub-lights, he began the descent down into Foy's atmosphere, an uneasy feeling in the air...Raas's confidence as cocky as ever.

"Well, looks like we'll finally be able to meet the puppeteer..."

The Bounty Hunting world's one man scourge

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

Reluctant to leave his embrace, Alora grabbed back her sith robes and followed him to back to the cockpit, slidding onto his lap and slipping her arms about him again.

"Yes... the puppeteer..."

Alora quite liked that analogy... he certainly had been pulling strings to get them there...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

The lone interceptor skipped through hyperspace. Its limited nav-computer was straining, as it was mostly intended for short jumps. The lights in the cockpit were turned down low, and the various beeps and clicks usually associated with a flying vehicle had been silenced. The droid plugged in outside let out a deep low sigh, and the being within simply dreamt.

It was not long before the solitary craft neared its destination.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Mael decided to stay behind on Tatooine to search for a particular ore, but without any luck he decided to depart. "Acquiring" a ship from a local, he blasted out of the system. No one would find the body for a week, if ever. He set his ship to Coruscant and engaged the hyperdrive. Leaning back in his chair, he prepared for the journey.

As he was leaving the Outer Rim, his ship came within proximity of a certain star that had just gone Nova. Bombarded with intense radiation and electromagnetic energy, the controls sparked and sizzled and electrocuted Mael. His smoking body dropped to the floor unconscience and the ship was on an unalterable course to Corscant....

michael_scott_gangmember.jpg