Space

Ary the Grey

Tares sighed at the whole ordeal, "Although I understand the situation you have been placed into Admiral Sunrider, I feel that the action of retreat will just cause more harm than good. Those that are innocent remaining on the planet will just suffer more and more."

He moved about the bridge looking at the battle worn crew, "We have lost many, yes. But the Empire is on the verge of losing it's hold on Coruscant. To stop now would be very dangerous to the good of this galaxy...."

tares.jpg

Kira listened to both Master's, turning to face them again as she contemplated what to do next. Meeting Master Tares eyes she asked,

"Are you suggesting that we head back?"

She had needed to get away from the stench of death, while she had felt the deaths at Sanity's End, this had effected her more and being that she felt she was responsible for those lost lives made her feel guilty regarding it.

"Maybe I have acted rashly. While I led the last battle, I didn't hold the position I do now at Sanity's End. It is different when everyone expects you to know exactly what to do and how to do it. At Sanity's End, I had Black to advise me and while he was back for a while, he is again gone."

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Tares looked to the Admiral, "That may be my dear Jedi, however you need to realize that you can have control of the battle. Not only do you command many people in this rebellion, but you have control over yourself. Self doubt and guilt won't help you in achieving freedom for this galaxy. Instead it will just cause more and more innocent people to die."

Turning around to look at the others, he continued to speak with the admiral aloud, "The position you are in now is a different one than you are used to. Under a better situation you wouldn't have to have taken this position, or atleast would have gotten adjusted to the life of command. Unfortunately that didn't happen. Instead the lives of many were placed on your shoulders, your choices and decisions. Regardless of if you really wanted it or not, the Force wished it upon you do lead this rebellion to victory. The Force gave you this responsibility and now it is by your decision that effects the lives of countless millions...."

tares.jpg

The Darksaber holding 3HX, his 'companion' PNTHR, and their recently aquired 'pets' drifted through the cold, black expanse that was space. Triple-Helix sat in the pilot's chair, interfacing with the ships computer. Currently, he was shifting through the holonet- looking for bounties or some other line of work. All the sitting around was boring him.

Panther was somewhere in the back. Probably doing the droid equivalent of brooding. 3HX wasn't completely sure, but it almost appeared as if he was going through drug relapse. If he didn't no any better, he would say the droid was addicted to spice. At any rate, he could care less of what he was doind, so long as he wasn't destroying anything valuable.

As he searched through the net, the ship lurched. The Darksaber was outfitted with some state-of-the-art systems, but it was, after all, still a prototype. There were several bugs... 3HX made it a priority that they should just extract the valuable hard ware, slag the ship, and obtain a new one.

So far, unfortunately, his search was coming up empty handed. What a waste, that he should have some of the best assassin protocols since the legendary Footman droids, and no place to use them. He however, was learning a little bit of 'interesting' information that might come in use later. At any rate, he continued his search of the net.

The message from Onderin that came in just after Master Tares spoke gave her heart also. She hadn't lost everyone afterall.

"You're right Master. We should head back. Somehow the Force hid from me the fact that Onderin and those of Halo Force lived. We will head back to Coruscant."

The orders were given and the Fleet moved back to Coruscant, taking up defensive postions around the planet.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Dhan-Jaroe's ship exits out of hyperspace outside of Coruscant.

"Why Coruscant?" he asked.

Dhan-Jaroe bashed him upside the head and knocked him out.

"Sorry Avararda, but you're too dangerous to the jedi."

He put binds on him and took his weapons away.

Than he took the tracer out of his pocket and placed on the console.

"Hou-Jo, what kind of fool do you take me for?"

3HX's search was not as successful as he would have liked. Most bounties were handed out personally by employers to their trusted henchmen, and bounties found on the net were rare. In search of information, however, 3HX decided to plot a course for the heart of the galaxy itself. If one needed to get something, Coruscant was surely the place to do it. As the hyperdrive kicked in, pin-point stars became streaks of light, and the Darksaber was safely inside the hyperspace tunnel.

As the ship travelled through vortex, the droid made his way through the ship. It was wise for a ships captain to know what state his ship was in. And now that he had a bit of spare time, he was interested to see what his 'counterpart' was up to...

As the Renegade Night travelled silently through the cascade of colors that encompassed hyperspace, Andon Colos took this time to reflect on the actions of the day. Once more he had narrowly escaped death's grasp, though the end of his life was inevitable, with the path he walked the luxury of a normal life was something he could never attain. Breaking the silence he spoke to his apprentice, Daz-Ex Ether.

"You did well today, tension was high and yet you still managed to think fast on your feet. All and all not too bad for your first day on the job..."

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

As the words of Andon Colos hang in the air, the Jedi Knight hears the words of his now deceased teacher, the Jedi Master Hale Akturus, in his mind.

"Always on the run, eh, my maverick apprentice. Listen carefully, my friend, you must return to the Jedi Order - they will need you in the dark times ahead..."

Every word Andon spoke was linked to the fact that this was a new departure, as if I was reborn again. I don't think I truly understand what he means. This day has come and gone like a season, I had seen pouring rain and blinding sun, but now the climate was changing and I knew the next day would be way differant than the last. The last events with the Imperial guards felt like déjà-vu, it reminded me of all the times when I came up with impossible answers to trap questions, only this time I was way out of my league. Andon has tried to explain me why the guards changed their mind but I guess he is right, I will understand pretty soon.

I sigh, cuz I'm tired. Andon notices it as he finishes his comment.

”œWhat is the next stop?”

In quiet thought the Jedi Knight sat and within the reclusion of his mind the words of Hale Akturus rang clearly in this thoughts and being. Dark times were upon them and no matter what feelings he had for the Jedi he was still a member of their ranks.

We all do what we must in this lifetime, Master, and my path is ever changing.

As the last words echoed from his mind, the presence of his former Master began to slowly fade back into the whole of the Force. It was a quiet serenity, a place that one day he himself would become a part of. The sigh of his apprentice snapped him back to reality, it had been a hard day for him and an even harder change of reality. He was young, but he would learn and he would be great...

"The Jedi Dojo on Borleias. It was the last Jedi establishment I went too before my departure from them...it's our best bet at finding them."

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

The Astra Mist emerged from hyperspace near the outer rim and sat there for a time while Alora sent out some comm's to her home planet, sorting out some of the affairs of her inherited family business.

She then stretched out her senses, trying to locate where that hunter might be now. She had something to sort out with Mr kiss and run but wanted him to come to her. Finding his presense within the Force she sent him a message...

Waiting a while longer she reset her course and again entered hyperspace...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Weeks had passed since he'd left the strange planet he'd been on. Drawn to it was he by some unknown force, but no further knowledge would he receive there.

Back aboard the shift as it drifted in space his trance now in its fourth week had sustained him. The ship had mended around him for the most part, somehow unknown to him.

Awakened from his slumber by an unknown pemeniton, Rauschenberg groaned as his joints cracked. Every part of his body had to be stretched. His clothes were tattered and torn, and the ship smelled of the rotting crew members he'd butchered months previous. Dispensing with them out of the airlock he took to cleaning the ship.

Small areas still unrepaired would spark in his face or smoke from different areas. Rauschenberg took to fixing those as well.

His mission set he entered the cockpit and input coordinates for Coruscant.

Rausch.jpg

DJO

Scorp gave his x-wing a little roll as he shot into space then upon coming upon the planet he shot through the atmospher fast enough to not get blown up.

((However I find my char can't reach ryloth untill the battle is over therefore...))

During the trip itself however. He opened up his supply case from under his chair. From the pieces inside he built a temeporay lightsaber that would work untill he found the remains of his own. Upon which he could build a new one. Then with that finshed he put his ship into auto piliot and went to sleep.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Ara flew the Yume no Tsukikage through space, humming to herself along the way.

Pushing a few random coordinates to make sure she wasn't followed, she headed off through hyperspace to her destination.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

A a small, habitable asteroid on the edges of known space, Faust docks the Bhelliom and begins work on installing a small device picked up for his ship. The dark CC-BT 2's shields and transponder are now tempered with a minor feature- namely a small spectrum shifter, designed to alter the color and sensor appearances of his ship. Faust, satisified on the Bhelliom's new identity, now capable of being recognized as the Pale Dawn, gears up again, this time donning a deep white hooded cape and a silvery circlet around his forehead- which covered his face in a holographic shadow, easily concealing his identity when his hood was worn up.

Even more important than previous bounties were his newfound powers and abilities as a Lord of the Sith and student of the dark side. Receiving word from his contacts Ryloth was proceeding well without need of assitance, he boards the Bhelliom and takes off again, heading along the same doomed route as the infamous Outbound Flight project, once sabotaged by Grand Admiral Thrawn, for a meeting of great importance at his ultimate destination.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

LYE sharpens and shines his dagger and sword as he floats through space heading for Borleias and hopefully his jedi training.

"I m trying my friend, I hope to see you again someday," he says to the emptiness of space, "I will become a Jedi, thanks to your inspiration." his thoughts began to drift as they had so many times before.[/i]

LordYuusouEkimora.jpg

The pitch-black Headhunter named Maleficus follows the trail of Avararda's vessel through hyperspace toward Borleias.

darthgrief.jpg

(5:46:09 PM) Five Wing Seraph: make a thread called "I want to get plastic surgery to get tusks grafted into my mouth"

(5:46:18 PM) Prince Scumbag: okay

(5:46:21 PM) Prince Scumbag: after this one gets closed

The ship bearing the Jedi exile Talon remained in a steady course through hyperspace. Biding his time, Talon adopted a meditative state. His body and mind were tired, and he needed healing. Not only had he suffered minor physical wounds, but also emotional ones. The Jedi had lost much in this battle. He needed something to take his mind off things, less he think something bad about his superiors and their faulty leadership skills... In a mostly conscious state, he withdrew the bag of lightsaber parts he had collected earlier fromthe Dojo. The ship was relatively small, but was not cramped, so Talon was comfortable. He displayed all the parts before him in a row. Using his rather extensive knowledge on weapons and battle, he had already devised a plan...

With tools in hand, the exile got to work. It was tough work, constructing a lightsaber. The smallest miscalculation or slightest mis-aligned object could prove to be devastating. He relied heavily on the Force, allowing it to guide his actions and placements to the dot. There would be no mess-ups here. And through this process, it came to be that he completed the hilts for his lightsabers. Not just one, but two- perfectly designed to fit his style. The hilts were almost completely identical. They were straight, with the slightest curve at the bottom end- not unlike the infamous Jedi Killer Asajj Ventress. A mix of silver, black, and gold, the only thing they lacked were the crystals...

Talon was brought back to the present by a beeping from his console. It anounced that he would soon be dropping out at Borleias. He now felt calm and relaxed, and so he just leaned back and waited...

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet