Tatooine

RaveN

With the motion of being thrust forward and then launched backwards, the Llamba shuttle re-emerged back into real space, Tatooine looming in front of him. Though Tekkan Raas didn't even know where he was, the alcohol was still influencing him and consequently he was passed out like a celebrating smuggler that just finished a successful run. Even without a coherent pilot the ship's auto-pilot skillfully navigated through the traffic and torrent dust filled winds to reach their destination of Mos Espa.

Yet, it was still a computer and still quite clumsy when it came to analog actions and the heavy thud the ship landed with jolted the young bounty hunter out of his seat. As he lay in a slump on the floor his mind jumped to the present, and it appeared his stomach jumped as well for he had the incredible urge to share the alcohol he comsumed last night with the floor of the starship. Shaking it off in the metaphorical sense, Tekkan Raas slowly rose to his feet and removed the comm unit from his pocket, connecting it to the ship's scanners and searching for Rane's frequency through the crowds.

After a few moments of scanning he got a good lock on the infamous veteran's signal and Raas uneasily walked down the landing ramp of the shuttle. Once more he raised his hand to shield his sensitive eyes from the blazing twin suns of Tatooine...figures, he had a hang over and he was at one of the brightest and loudest places in the galaxy. Continuing onward he traveled through the busy streets of Mos Espa, half-stumbling and half-scurrying away from people he bumped in to. They probably wouldn't have minded if he just bumped into them, but the elite mercenary took the opportunity to pick their pockets as well, 'twas always good to have spare credits to blow on something that would kill thousands of brain cells.

After a very long ten minutes he found himself within a strong signal range of his associate, Scando. He didn't quite know where he was, though, but the smell of singed flesh and clothing filled his nostrils and there was no scream, a kill that clean could only mean one thing: Rane was on the prowl. With his motor skills returning to him for the excitement of the hunt, Raas dashed down the alley ways searching for his partner. It didn't take him long, as usual he was nonchalantly walking away from the scene of the crime, but he was acting *too* casual. Always the antagonist, the cocky youth unholstered his blaster and took aim, drawing the bead on the "soft" spot between Rane's torso armor and his helmet. His finger wasn't on the trigger, but damn it was bound to be a startling revelation when the veteran realized what the hell he was doing. Silence...silence...and then...

"BANG!"

Instantly the veteran drew his own blaster and pointed at Tekkan, or it would have been had the young hunter been there. Instead he had quickly ducked and rolled over to right side, throwing his arms up in the air and flashing the devious smirk that was his trademark. Even through the helmet Raas could see the look of utter disgust on his associate's face...

"Sorry, I couldn't resist," he said as he paused to holster his blaster, "So why exactly are we here?"

The Bounty Hunting world's one man scourge

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

"Amusing."

Rane Scando lowers his blaster.

"I'm going to cut straight to the chase ”“ we've got a new job, a new target. This won't be an easy one by any means; we're going to have to do some special training to pull this one off. Follow me."

With one last look at the remains of the female Rodian, the infamous bounty hunter turns away and starts back down the bustling street. Raas follows. After several long minutes, the two reach an area of Mos Espa packed full of grubby little hangars and docking bays. With a nod to Raas, Scando strides over to the entrance of a nearby docking bay and keys in a code on the entrance's control panel ”“ a moment later, the entrance, which sported a curious black scuff mark, hisses open. The two enter the docking bay, which was empty save for two large metal crates. Scando heads straight for the crates, and opens up one of them ”“ several large weapons are positioned inside.

"These were shipped to me by an associate of mine."

After holstering his blaster, Scando lifts a large projectile launcher out of the opened crate.

"This one is the Jewdaz 500. We'll play with these for a bit, and then we'll head out ”“ any questions?"

Without waiting for an answer, Scando pulls back a lever on the side of the projectile launcher, and then aims the weapon at Raas. Without a moment's hesitation, Scando squeezes the weapon's trigger ”“ a small metal chip shoots out and clips onto the side of the young bounty hunter's leg...

The two elite mercenaries walked in silence through the crowded streets of Mos Espa, the local pedestrians not daring to glance at the pair as they moved shoulder to shoulder through the masses. Soon they reached a collection of aged and dirty hangars, which by the look of them hadn't been cleaned since before the Clone Wars, if even that. The new target entranced the young bounty hunter, could this person be such a threat that it required special training? Could this foe be so great that it even required the infamous Rane Scando to undergo special training?

The thrill of the hunt was something Raas lived for, even more then that was the birth of a new challenge. There was nothing he couldn't overcome and to top it all off he always finished the job with over the top flair and finesse, a style that many others wished that they had. As Rane reached into a crate and pulled out a large weapon, Tekkan equally pulled out his own weapon. Strangely, it didn't have a name imprinted on the side, just the letters "S.O.L.", which was really quite odd. Before he could even ponder the meaning, though, Scando had fired his weapon and struck Raas in the leg with a metal chip.

"What's your problem, Rane? I was only joking in the alleyway, I wasn't gonna shoot you," he exclaimed.

It was strange, he didn't feel any pain, so much as the spot of contact became very cold. Instantly the nerves and tendons in his left thigh began to numb as the coldness slowly spread itself, he began to feel in that leg less and less. To be human was to test the world around you, and he awkwardly tried to take a step forward, only to find that most of his mobility in that leg had been impaired. Leading on his good right leg, he dragged his left leg along as to get out of the line of fire. Looking at the setting of his own weapon he realized it was on high, and not wanting to seriously injure his associate he set it to "low" Taking aim, he placed it against his shoulder and centered the bead on Rane's chest.

Pulling the trigger a whining sound eminated, it's intensity increasing as whatever was inside the weapon began charging itself. Then it suddenly fell silent and a quizical look crossed the youth's face.

"Figures, I get the one weapon that's a dud. That's just fuc-"

He was cut short as the projectile launcher leapt to life and a black sphere exploded from the end of the barrel towards Rane Scando. With incredible velocity it smashed into the hunter's chest and made him take a few steps back, all the while the projectile went into phase two. Upon contact, the strange black orb expanded and wrapped itself around the veteran's arms and torso successfully imobolizing his upper body. Seemed like a good enough attack, but the hat trick came into play next. Step three showed why the weapon had taken so long to charge as a vicious jolt of electricity ripped through Rane's body, the source being the black orb that had restrained him. Dropping to his knees the attack dazed him for a very few long moments before he regained himself enough to mutter a few obscenities in Tekkan's direction. The smirk only widened...

"Sorry, looks like your..." he stopped as the acronym on the side of the weapon suddenly made sense "Man, that's quite the clever marketing name."

The Bounty Hunting world's one man scourge

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

Minutes had gone by.

As Rane Scando struggles to free himself, a red light on the metal chip attached to the leg of the young mercenary known as Tekkan Raas begins to blink. As Scando rises to his feet, the metal chip explodes, releasing an awesome amount of energy ”“ enough energy to rip the leg clean off of Raas. As Raas drops, several sharp serrated blades pop out from the sides of Scando's armored gauntlets. After a few seconds of struggling, Scando succeeds in slicing away the strange black orb that had wrapped around his upper body. Still slightly dazed by the electrical jolts, Scando retracts the blades and walks over to Raas.

I know the freezing agents have prevented you from feeling the pain of losing your leg, but I guarantee you this will hurt.

Scando draws his electro-magnetic pulse blaster and sets the weapon to full power. Turning the weapon on Raas, Scando fires repeatedly, covering the young mercenary with bolts of electricity that disable all of his electrical equipment. With that, Scando stops firing and bashes Raas in the head with the end of his weapon. With Raas safely unconscious, Scando strips the young mercenary of his armor, clothes, weapons, and other belongings. Scando hoists Raas over his shoulder, and exits the hangar, leaving the young mercenary's belongings and dignity behind.

With Raas secure in his ship's sole holding chamber, Scando leaves Tatooine far behind.

((To Sanity's End))

• 4 weeks later...

After Steve's ship landed at Mos Eisley, he preformed all the necessary shutdown procedures and exited the craft. Once he left the landing area, he locked the door and took a sharp left down an alley until he reached a door labeled E-24 and opened it. This was his storage facility, which had a lot of containers holding a lot of assorted things.

As soon as he opened the door, the lights came on and his master data computer uplink server turned on, displaying the start-up messages.

Then there was a knock at the door, so Steven opened the door and there were 2 stormtroopers who had their blaster rifles ready to shoot.

"Who are you?" One of the troopers asked.

"My name is Steven Toms, I am the owner of this storage area and the ship at landing area E-22."

"Ok...alright...we have you registered as the owner of the unit and the ship, Mr. Toms."

"You have me registered...for what?!"

"As a neutral party...so we don't mistake you for a rebel scum."

"Ok."

After they exchanged words, the troopers left and Steven closed the door and began to scan each of the 77 boxes for a nava computer.

An hour and 15 minutes into his search, he found what he was looking for, a nava computer. Hastily, he brought it to the craft and both droids installed it and calibrated it. Once everything was complete he locked the storage facility and boarded his craft and turned on the sub-light engines.

However at that moment, an Imperial Star Destroyer was approaching the area above Mos Eisley. Calmly, Steven exited the atmosphere and hoped that nothing would happen, then the craft began to shudder and the lights began to flicker...he was in a tractor beam. Knowing this, he set the sub-light engines to idle and got the documentation for the craft.

Exiting hyperspace above the planet Tatooine with several Black Sun landing craft in tow, the Night of Vengeance, flown by the one and only ShadowFett, lands near the highest concentration of beings.

The Mandalorian leaves the ship and sends a comm to Piccolo. "I'm here. Tell me if you need me to do anything."

He waits at that as the landing craft land and also await orders. The operatives inside were eager and ready to go off any orders. Fett wasn't entirely sure what the situation was here, but he was told to expect a battle.

When receiving a comm saying that the battle had already ended, ShadowFett said nothing and revealed no emotion. He simly turned around and signalled for his ships to take back off. They were going back to Dubrillion without any action.

Fett boarded his own ship and blasted off, soon entering hyperspace. He was a Mandalorian. He did what he was told, no questions asked....until he had a problem with the orders, and that did not happen very often.

The Hammer of Justice emerged over the Dune Sea. The ship hovered over the bland landscape of Tatooine, as Yuusuke wondered for the millionth time why he'd come to this forsaken planet. He piloted the ship toward the quardinates that had been burned into his memory. Yuusuke landed the ship in the shade of a large Dune. He gripped his blaster rifle, and set out over the Dunes. The twin suns burned his skin as he walked.

This is uncomfortably close to my vision.

Just as he said that, he lost his footing, and rolled down the side of a huge dune. Yuusuke looked up expecting to see the huge temple, just as it had happened in his day dream. All he saw was miles and miles of sand.

I knew it, I'm losing my mind. This was all a wild goose . . .

His thoughts broke off as the ground began to rumble violently. Sand sprayed up into his eyes as he scrambled to the top of the dune. He turned, rubbing the sand clear. He gazed in wonder as the area he had been standing on gave way, and a huge structure rose from beneath the sand. A voice spoke into his mind.

Enter.

A figure stood in the entrance, the source of the voice. It was glad in all white, with a half torn mask just as he had foreseen. Yuusuke entered the Temple of the Moon, and it sank beneath the sand once more.

Yuusuke.jpg

"How many people begged for their lives before you killed them anyway? You will not be spared."

Once again arriving at Tatooine, this time for a completely different reason, the Night of Vengeance was guided down to land by the skilled hands of the Mandalorian called ShadowFett.

He left his ship and awaited former Sith Lord Searcy to join him. He had been sent on a hunt by Whyl for the changeling called Vash Mammon. He expected the hunt to be local, yet difficult. A changeling could catch one off-guard with ease.

The air was warm and dry, making Fett sweat beneath his armor. But mild discomfort was a small price to pay for protection, legacy, and effect. He was a Mandalorian, and not easily swayed from his ways.

A small freighter comes out of hyperspace above the barren world of Tattooine. At itas controls, mutated hands quickly and easily control its speed and direction. The Elfangor touches down beside Fetts ship and four legs walk down the ramp.

The mutant walks ontothe desert sand followed by his 2 Mertradons, Vader and Dooku.

Now what, Mr. Mandalorian.

MSearcy2.jpg

From a high dune behind the two hunters, a small droid hovers in the air, watching. The droid turned and flew down the dune. It entered the cave of Vash Mammon.

"Er zijn twee mensen aan het westen. Beide humanoid. Ik kon hun motieven bepalen niet."

Vash nodded,

"I see."

The chances they were after him were reasonable. But he would have expected the Hutts to send droves of soldiers in search of an attempted assassin. Either way he would be ready. The ASN-121 assassin droid moved to the dune that was atop his hiding place. It kept an eye on the two distant figures.

5af9944b.jpg

"Humans, how pathetic."

ShadowFett watched the strange mutated lizard-like being slither up next to him. He was still a little skeptical about this new form Searcy had taken on. It was rather odd that a mutation would turn out something so close to a form of life that already existed.

He didn't care that much though. It was Searcy's choice to take that potion, and he had to live with the results. To Fett he was just another Black Sun Operative. One that would help him find Vash Mammon.

Choosing not to answer Searcy's question, Fett scanned the area with his helmet sensors. The sand kept him from picking up much, but there were bits of metal all over in the sand, some of them large enough to be speeders or whole droids.

Fett caught some movement on his motion scanner and spun around, seeing a glint of metal in the air. "It seems that we're being watched," the Mandalorian said to Searcy. "Chances are it's our quarry that's watching us."

Keeping track of the droid as long as he could, Fett set out in the direction it had been heading. This bounty would not necessarily be as hard as he had origionally thought.

You think I am a freak for choosing to be this way, do you not human? Well I have successfully beaten you in this body. I have become one with the Force while still alive. I am at the pinnacle of living tissue of Force connection. Do not question my choices about my body. And there are no other creatures like me in this galaxy. Even Trandoshans are not as perfect as me. And I am not a lizard.

Michael gallops off into the desert chasing after the small object he detected with his infered vision. It appeared top be a small droid, seemingly an assassin droid. But only further evaluation would rpove this to be true. The mutants tail blade whips out and slices through the hoveriung droid. The now lifeless piece of machinery lay on the desert ground, smoking and sparking.

And if you ever ignore me again, it will be you lying on the ground, smoking and sparking.

The former Sith turns and looks into the dunes and tries to find Vash in the midst of all the sand and heat.

MSearcy2.jpg

Vash chuckled as he watched the strange creature approach his droid.

Wat een dwaas.

Searcy did not realize that Vash was not amongst the dunes. He had placed the droid right above his hiding place. Vash ran clear of the cave already firing his blaster pistols at the Sith standing on his roof. Two red dots appeared on Searcy's chest, as the pistols lined up. The shots pounded into Searcy knocking him from atop the dune.

Searcy finished rolling down the hill. Vash adjusted his orange sunglasses as he lined up his pistol. The Sith could not see but the red dot was pointed on his forehead.

"Mensen, hoe roerend."

He fired . . .

5af9944b.jpg

"Humans, how pathetic."

The Force had saved Michales life again. He he been able to twist his body at the last moment and the bolts only scarred his back. The mutant had merely rolled on the ground to add to the drama of the hunt, his first hunt.

As Vash stood before Searcy, Michael knew his next plan of action. The Force kept making him feel a blaster bolt through his head. He knew where Vash was aiming and knew he only had seconds left. He revealied his greatest weapon.

Time seemed to slow for Michael as red energy leapt forth from the blaster pistol of Vash Mammon. Michael raised his right arm and red energy lanced from his forearm. He had activated his lightsaber. He felt the pain as it ripped through his skin and impacted with the blaster bolt. The mutant stood to his feet and struck with his tail blade. The blaster explodes upon the blade driving deep into mechanics. Michaels tail was only burnt as was Vash's hand.

Micahel stoof before Vash and focused all four eyes on the changeling. He had his Force presence. There was nowhere this man could go without him knowing. Michael owned him.

Vader, Dooku, attack.

the two MErtradons leapt from the dunes baring fangs and claws.

MSearcy2.jpg

ShadowFett was quicker than lightning to react when Searcy was hit by a pair of blaster bolts across the back. He had his Westars drawn quicker than most had though possible.

However, seeing Searcy fight, he decided to leave the lizard to his hunt. Fett would wait for the results. It was only fair that he give the mutant a shot at the kill before he moved in.

See if your scaly skin can save you now, beast, he thought. In fact, he was somewhat entertained by the battle. He lowered his targeting rangefinder on his helmet and drew his disruptor rifle to be ready to intervene if needed.

Vash looked at his burned flesh, then at the giant animals that were running towards him.

A wielder of the Force, that will make this much more fun. Één van beide manier, deze kracht-Gebruiker zal omkomen.

Vash fired with his other blaster. Purposefully missing the two behemoths, he aimed directly in front of them. Sand flew into the air temporarily blinding the animals. Vash took the opportunity, and began to change.

His clothes and armor shifted as he shrunk about a foot. The extra material absorbed into his elastic skin. In mere seconds it was complete, Vash had taken the form of a Rishii, a bird-like sentient species. Vash took to the sky as the creatures leaped after him. But he flew fast and was soon too high for them to reach. Vash pressed the button on his wrist link.

"You and your beasts were entertaining, but now it is time to die. Mei de Kracht is met u."

Out of the cave the sound of rolling machinery was heard. A single Destroyer droid rolled onto the sand. It's force-field activated, and the droid rained fire onto Searcy and his animals.

5af9944b.jpg

"Humans, how pathetic."

ShadowFett saw the battle go on and remained without cause to intervene until the Droideka rolled out. The droids were powerful and well-protected, with an energy sheild capable of turning aside a near-unlimited amount of blaster bolts.

However, not many of Fett's weapons consisted of energy beams. Drawing from his holster his Rail Detenator and hidden well behind the dune that he was watching the battle from, ShadowFett readied himself for his attack.

He popped out from over the sand dune and fired a single charge. The projectile sizzled in towards its target, leaving a trail of smoke and steam in its wake. Impacting solidly with the Droideka, the charge plunged through the enerfy sheild and detenated, blowing off the thing's legs and leaving it disabled on the ground.

Fett dropped back behind his cover, trusting his helmet sensors to warn him of anyone that wanted him dead for what he had just done.

The mutant's stalk eyes turn toward Fett as the rail blaster destroys the Droideka. His anger began taking over as he realized that the human had helped him. But he needed to stay focused on the task at hand.

Stupid changeling.

Michael pulls off his blaster rifle and fires several stun blasts into the flying creature. The bird drops from the sky and Michael has his Mertradons go collect it.

He motions for them to follow and he throws the flying thing into a small cage. If the changeling changed back to human, it would be met with several powerful stun blasts.

Mgiht as well leave now Fett.This bounty is all mine.

Michales Firespray blasts off into hyperspace and heaeed toward Michael destination.

MSearcy2.jpg

A spherical probe droid, measuring at about a foot in diameter, and bearing the symbol of the Dark Tower of Nastarine, appears. As the droid's turbo-boosters die down, three small openings appear on different sides of the droid, and a couple of antennas and a wide-range scanner pop out. The droid then heads down to the surface of the planet.

• 1 month later...

The far backwater planet of Tattooine rarely saw any Imperial activity. But that would soon change. The planet would soon become a small base for Imperial troops.

3 Lambda Class Shuttles and 6 Sentinal class Shuttles exit from hyperspace above Tattooine. Soon the small armada has landed in the Dune Sea of Tattooine. An army of soldiers and technicians exit the shuttles and begin building a small garrison.

We are the Body.

The Sixth pulled out of hyperspace. It gently floated to the ground with the 11 mercs and Draj in it. The view of Tatooine's sand dunes always took his breath away.

He pressed a few buttons and the ramp lowered. Looking towards his men, he spoke. "We are here on official Hutt buisness, but noone needs to know that, understood?" Nod, nod, nod. "Good. Now, when we leave the ship, I want you all to set up a perimeter. I want to men there, there, there, there, and there. The last man I want with me. How many of you have weapons?" he asked. Ten of the eleven men raised their hands. The one with Draj didn't. "Here, take this. I'll be taking it back when we are done." He handed the man a vibrosword. The rest took out assorted swords, daggers, and blasters. "Noone is to fire a single shot. If you are fired on, alert everyone else and run for the ship. I wont be too far behind. Alright, lets move!" Everyone got into their positions, and waited for something to happen.

"What are you doing?"

"Thinking about God."

"In a corner?"

"Faith is not in a floor plan..."

Draj3.jpg

Best Music Video EVER

I survived the Big Crash of '04

After days of work, the Imperial garrison is finally complete. $ twin turrets stand in each corner of the facility while smaller singles line the edges. 12 Defenders speed out and begin flying formations around the base. 3 Recon squadrons speed out on military speeders to gather intel surrounding their location. 4 Squads of Hell Hound recruits head out into the deser with a canteen of water and a small sonic pistol. They must stay in the desert with merely these items for twelve days. Only after these twelve days do they move into the hard stuff.

We are the Body.

Draj walked with the mercenaries until he heard a noise. "Everyone! Halt, and get down!" He whispered. He made a motion, and they slowly crawled forward. What they saw took their breath away.

A garrison was set up. Twin laser cannons guarded it, allowing only imperials. Speeder bikes were sent in every direction. He quickly recorded his observations in the datapad Wyhl sent him with. The mercs watched all of the imperials, waiting to see if any approached. Luckily for Draj and his squad, none did. "Hey boss, are we done yet?" one of the mercs asked. "Ye- no, no. The more information we get, the better the payoff. And besides, you wouldn't want Wyhl to get mad at you, now would we?" he said with a grin.

"What are you doing?"

"Thinking about God."

"In a corner?"

Draj3.jpg

Best Music Video EVER

A few days later 7 Stormtroopers return fro mtheir test. They had succeeded in surviving the days in the desert and would soon be members of the Hell Hounds. They were equipped with the latest technology the Empire had and were told to report to the the commanding officer. Several of the soldiers told of their findings.

"Really. Send out hunters and bring back their eggs. I want some of these creatures for myself."

25 hunters head out into the desert with the 7 Hell Hounds leading them. They were searching for a grand prize. One worth more than money.

We are the Body.

Draj watched the imperial soldiers, along with his recruited mercs. They were all prone, relying on the trees above them for cover. Imperials ran from place to place, doing what had to be done. Draj watched as if his life depended on it, and it almost did.

When he had enough information, he stood up, backing away from the "hotspot," otherwise known as "the place they were watching from." Draj spoke to his men. "Good job guys. As we are all still alive, I guess that must mean you did your job well." He looked at them with a fake sense of pride. One merc raised a question. "What about our payment. Y'know, the one that you promised us?" Obviously they'd thought that Draj would rip them off. He smiled. No trust these days... he thought to himself. "You will all recieve your payment. Just come aboard my ship so we can get back to Wyhl. I'm leaving now, but you guys stay here for about another five minutes, just to make sure no one is following." With that, he left for his ship.

He walked fast, knowing that he didn't have much time. He would've left without them, except for the fact that the hired mercenaries would have given him away in a heartbeat.

Using some string, he set a trap using his blasters. As soon as they came aboard, they would trip the wires, causing blaster fire to rain down on them. Draj remembered that one of the mercs had his vibrosword, so he got a spare from his bags. Draj got ready to strike down the mercenaries as soon as the trap was sprung.

"Wonder why he didn't stay as well," the mercs spoke, as they walked back to The Sixth. "Maybe he-" The man was interrupted as blaster fire poured upon his unprotected head. The fire killed a total of 6 of the 10 mercs, leaving the other forty percent up to Draj. Taking advantage of the confusion, he sliced the nearest and ripped open his chest, spraying his comrades with blood. A second he stabbed, while the other two regained their senses. They were only armed with swords, which was in favor of Draj. The first merc came at him with an overhead strike, which Draj easily blocked. In retaliation, he crouched down, rotating and swinging the sword to kill the mercenary. Only one soldier remained. Draj yelled and rushed at him with animal like fury, which, in turn, frightened the man into dropping his crudely-made weapon and running.

Draj smiled again.

He quickly picked up the sword and threw it as hard as he could. Even as far away as the man was, Draj still heard his dying screams.

Satisfied with his work, Draj deposited the bodies outside, while taking his custom sword back with him. He then took off for Wyhl's palace.

"What are you doing?"

"Thinking about God."

"In a corner?"

Draj3.jpg

Best Music Video EVER