Tatooine

RaveN

*KR lands his ship in the middle of a desert. He liked the wide open space and the freedom it would provide. He turned around and spoke to his apprentice in the seat behind him.*

I know you are eager to start your training. I have to finish the training another started. As soon as we are done we will begin. Until then I think there are a few things I have for you to get acqaunted with.

*KR goes into the storage room and pulls out a few items for his apprentice. He walks in and sets them on the table, and begins to show them to Neo.*

The first thing is clothes. You are training in my camp, you will dress accordingly.

*KR slides Neo a black clothes similar to his own. It included a pair of black pants, a tunic, gloves, two belts, a pair of quality armorweave boots, and the outer robe that covered most of the rest of it.*

Put those on while I am gone. There is an assortment of other things in the pile I want you to have as well.

*KR slid it over for Neo to inspect. There were bacta patches, a couple vibro-knives, a commlink, and a few other assorted items.*

I will return soon.

*And with that KR walked into the desert. He had no direction. He was just there until the trials began. He walked among the shifting sands waiting for Abbadon to arrive.

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Abaddon ship When Darkness Falls hovered over the desert planet of Tattoine its black hull highlighted by the crimson wing tips. Abaddon guided the ship in for entry...he wasn't exactly sure why he was landing in the middle of the dessert but he knew by the force that that was where he must go.

He landed the ship with practiced ease but it was made slightly harder by the heavily weighted down gas pods that he had added for the long journey. He switched to repulsor lifts and set it down a reasonable distance from where he could now see KR standing. The black hull of the ship was now clearly visible to KR. The fine grained sand made Abaddon sink into it as he exited the back of the shuttle sized craft.

"Are you to test me?" he said with cautious certainty added to the ever-present cold chill of his voice.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

*KR nods.*

I am here to finish what Lord Zar has started. Though I can hardly compare to him, I still feel someone should. You are a skilled Sith, but we need to see just how much so.

*KR draws his lightsaber and the winds pick up, making visibility poorer. The ships seemed to fade away in the moving sands. KR ignites the Platinum Blade and gives it one twirl to show he was ready. Grains of sand hit KR's blade with a cracks a hisses. The suns were high in the sky and the heat was incredible. KR stands nearly motionless as he stares at Abbadon.*

Come. Show me what you are made of.

Abaddon drew his blade. The blood red of the crimson blade appeared almost black...in fact in the visibility of the sand it appeared black. Abaddon smiled all he had wanted from the begining of his training was a chance to prove himself.

Visibility from the stand was not yet bad enough to where he had to entirely focus on the force but enough to where he had to lean on it a substancial amount...no matter it would be easier to read his opponents actions as he now had only that to focus on.

The terrain was uncomfortable the shifting sand clung to his cloak weighing him down...he tested KR carefully slashing at various marks testing the lvl of skill this man had...

Chacter Sheet

*KR blocks the attack with relitive ease. KR's blade was large and it made it easy to reach the points KR desired. His movement was light, and KR moved lightly as if the the weather weren't having any effect.*

Oh, c'mon! I'm testing you, not the other way around. Fight me as though I were going for your life or I may have to.

*KR didn't let on any more skill than that which was nessicary. He wanted to make sure Abbadon didn't know what to expect. KR used the shifting of the sands to lead Abbadon through the harder areas to fight in.*

Abaddon wasnt liking this...he furrowed his brows for a moment then the expression was hidden again. He didnt like not knowning his opponent but then he supposed that was part of the test. He picked up his movement and focused from slash to slash...varying the intensity...now he figured he might as well try something.

"as you wish"

Abaddon backflipped and landed in the sand... his body was momentarily lost in the sand...then a glisten of steal could be seen and for blades appeared in the boot of his opponent...before KR could respond he was clashing sabers yet again.

"My capabilities are only as you wish them" he said a sardonic smile crossed his face and his eyes glistened with hate.

Chacter Sheet

*KR grins.*

That is good. Now for the warm up.

*KR pushes Abbadon back. The sands picked up haste for a moment, and when it returned to regular KR wasn't seen. His voice became ominous, and he couldn't be pinpointed.*

You are good. But what about that which can't seen?

*KR lunged at Abbadon, slashing at him from behind. The attack was narrowly missed, and as soon as it finished KR disappeared again, only to come from a different direction, attack quickly and retreat when the attack failed. KR continued it.*

How will you fight me now?

Abaddon smiled...visibility was bad anyway...reaching out with the force he learned the timining of each attack and began to block them...he caught on fast and once he was focused he was able to block and parry the blows easily...in addition the sound of the sand hitting the lightsaber alerted him even more.

"Is that it...im not even breaking a sweat"

Despite the heat Abaddon had not yet even begun to sweat...partially because the sand provided as a nice little shelter. But it was weighing him down...then another idea caught his attention.

In one fluent motion he cast off his cloak and tossed it at KR just as he became visible. KR saber went straight through it...but Abaddon had succesfully hidden his movement from KR for a split second. He whirled around extending his blade ahead of him as an extension of his arm...the blade was inches from KR's neck when it met the saber...

Chacter Sheet

OOC:Sorry didn't relize we were here...

IC: Neo changes his clothes and looks at his new self,"Aren't I a beast."Then he glanced back at the table, knives maybe some practice before Master KR comes back, he thinks to himself. He picks them up and walks outside and starts throwing them on the ground. He let out a sigh, he wondered how long it would be for him to start. He then went on his commlink and decided to com. someone but he did not know who...He sat there with a grin on his face....

tru7h.jpg

*KR puts away his lightsaber.*

Good. Now to the hard stuff...

*KR pushes Abbadon several yards away from their present location via the force. KR closes his eyes and disappears before Abbadon. KR's dark laugh is heard but where it is from can not be told. The sands begin to shift around Abbadon. Slowly the wind picks up and twists around Abbadon. The sands slowly begin to pull Abbadon under. The dunes around Abbadon get higher, as if the very ground was lowering. The winds blow clockwise, pulling all in their path towards the center of the deepening hole. The Sands grow thinner and thinner, making it difficult for Abbadon to move without pulling himself deeper into the sinking pit. Climbing up the sands only serves to put him into a slide down the slope, and landing him deeper yet into the pit.*

Using the force Abaddon propels himself into the air and grabs the remains of his cloak and ties it around his mouth to filter the air. He then pulls out one of his knives and tosses it into the sand pit...

Its deep...he thought, stroking his brow in contemplation. No chance I could hold my breath if I went under. He reached out with the force. There were only 3 which emitted force out this far in the desert 1 of which was lightside the other was weak and that of an apprentice in beginning training.

*Abaddon stumbled KR was speeding up the winds. He cleared his mind and focused on the hate he had built up for the bureaucracy that had caused him to weight so long in gaining the test for Lordship.* His eyes flashed and flew open despite the stinging sand. He was now levitating several inches above the ground.

He reached out with the force and focused on the force signature he knew to be KR's. It was close, planting his boots firmly in the sand he Threw his lightsaber and sent it into the general area of the force signature. Spinning it around testing for a sound of reply.

Chacter Sheet

*KR himself levitates a few feet above the ground. He lets the wind move him for a moment to effortlessly dodge the attack. KR backs up and speaks to Abbadon through the force.*

Good, but I do not want you to fight me. I want you to escape the trap. Now try this again.

*KR hides his force signal so that doesn't occur again. He Speeds up the winds and deepens the rut. To make it all the more interesting KR raises some large heavy boulders to the top of the mound to drop onto Abbadon from above. The trap seems inescapable, and as time goes on it will only get worse.*

What will you do when your enemy is something you cannot kill?

Abaddon fell into the pit of sand...giving up on focusing on an opponent he breathed the air deeply into his lungs and dived further in. Once inside the sand consumed him, using the force he brought several of the boulders over top him to insure that there would be air pockets when needed and that the sand would not bury him to deep if his idea failed. Next he reached out with the force and used a mind control technique on one of the simpliest of creatures on tatooine, a Cliffborer Worm.

He guided it's body which was made for burrowing along the sand under him, grabbing hold and using the force technique for holding your breath he lets it take him out of the wind torn area. re-imerging, tired and slightly winded he releases control of the worm and brushes himself off. Then he foces messages KR.

im south of you about a quatar mile. He then begins to meditate in wait for his continued test.

Chacter Sheet

*Tristin sends a comm to JS.*

I want you to meet me outside, we are going to test your skills of telekenisis.

*The cargo bay to the old freighter opened and a moment later the man in his classic white suit stepped out, a large steal box was floating behind him, he made a hand gesture and the box landed on the ground inbetween the two ships and he waited for his Padawan.*

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

*KR appears in the center of the whirlwind. As he floats downward toward the ground while his trap dissipates and stops. The weather all around returns to normal. KR slowly walks to Abbadon, plotting his next test through the length of it.*

You have done well so far...

*KR stands before Abbadon. The suns are beginning to set, and soon that robe that Abbadon shredded will be missed. KR gazes upon Abbadon with a deep hatred in his eyes. The suns hit the horizon and KR is seen only as a shadow.*

Keep an open mind...

*A large crash is heard in the distance behind Abbadon. Kakuto gestures with his hand for Abbadon to turn around. Behind him is a 20 foot tall demon, wielding flaming swords. Blood drips from it's teeth and eyes. It's scarred and bleeding and rather pissed off looking. Abbadon looks at it then back to KR. He nods to tell him that it was his next test. When Abbadon turns again the demon is flying toward him, swinging it's giant flaming swords.*

Abaddon smiled he parried the flaming sword with his lightsaber and slid underneath it. As the demon turned around Abaddon sliced off the tip of its tail.

Mockingly he bit into the raw flesh and spat it in the direction of the beast as it charged. its all a mind game. Show the beast your not intimidated and it will eventually get bored. he thought to himself as the superheated steal of the sword came crashing down just as he rolled to the side.

Adjusting his weight to his right foot he parried another blow and leapt into the air. Removing a vibro blade from his boot he threw into the eye socket of the beast. It missed and bit deep into the flesh of its head but did not penetrate anything of importance. Infuriated it struck again. Abaddon mockingly stood his ground barely parrying the blow as he shivered in the night air as it began to chill.

"See this...you aren't even keeping me active enough to ignore the chill. Your pathetic" He taunted. The super heated blade once again came in an overhead slash...this time Abaddon parried and used the force to cover the sword with sand dowsing the flames momentarily. Even as he did so he rotated on the balls of his feet torqueing his hips as he drew a dagger from his left boot with his right arm. As his body moved he through it deep into the beast's foot pinning him down. Abaddon jumped into the air, and drove the lightsaber deep into the base of the beast's neck.

"Im barely winded...he WAS a demon right?" He says smiling at KR.

Chacter Sheet

*KR grins at Abbadon as he raises his hand to shake a finger.*

Not quite...

*The Demon looks as good as new as it pounds Abbadon in the head. It picks him up and begins squeezing him. Bones crack in Abbadon's body, a crack that would make the weak cringe. KR laughs as he watches Abbadon struggle not to be destroyed.*

You were close when you said it was a mind game...

Abaddon is caught off guard and is slight confused. It only furthered his rage...removing the knife from his sheath he plunged it into the flesh of the beast below its thumbnail, cutting a chunk of the opposable thumb off. As a result he slipped out of its grip. By the time he turned back around he found himself staring at a renewed Demon again.

Alright now I'm sure something's amiss, he thought to himself. he leapt into the air and sent force pulled KR to him.

"I shoulda known by the look of hatred your eye" he spat viciously as he twirled the lightsaber ignoring the demon. It reached for him again and went harmlessly through him.

Chacter Sheet

Abaddon moves his blade to 45 slant over his head and lets the blades clash off the center of his body. Shifting his weight he slides into a relaxed back stance and rotates his hip for a fluent counter slash.

The sabers clash.

Abaddon stepped back and began circling him...cross stepping he moved in and faked a slash from the top left shoulder to the bottom right hip. Instead he reverses it and comes from the bottom left hip to the top right shoulder. The movement is fluent and smooth as if practiced to perfection. Abaddon finishes it with a kick that KR blocks with a parry from the hilt of his saber.

Chacter Sheet

*KR looks dead serious. His calm look is gone.*

Do you want to be a Sith or a wamprat? You have to do better than that.

*KR forces Abbadon backward with a flow of saber attacks. The final bit of the higher sun disappears over the Horizon. Visibility would be down if it weren't for the glow of the clashing sabers. KR knocks Abbadon back with a heavy force push. KR continues to beat at him with his blade over and over without relent.*

Abaddon's face was a glue with the black red blade of his saber. Its vague glow twinkled in his demonic eyes. But his face was cold as steel no emotion was revealed except the hate in his eyes. in a flash of movement abaddon parried a blow and drew a butterfly knife from his arm shieth. Twirling it this way and that he used it to parry the blows and counter act his.

A playful smile creeped across his face.

In another moment his speed had doubled he was no pushing KR back with his movement, if only a step at a time. He force gripped the KRs leg and took it out from under him. he smiled as he went to stab down on him...

Chacter Sheet

*KR deflects the blow with his saber, differing it to KR's side. He uses the force to push Abbadon off of him and slightly into the air. KR raises from the ground and slams his fist directly into Abbadon's face. While still getting over the punch KR kicks Abbadon in the stomach, then pulls him back to KR with the force. He matches blades with Abbadon again before getting a hold on his arm and hurling him to the ground. KR strikes at him over and over. Abbadon is at a clear disadvantage at this point, and he needed to do something soon or KR would be the end of Abbadon.*

C'mon! I've fought Sand people who were stronger than you. I should kill you right now and move on to somebody worthy of being a Sith lord.

Abaddon from the ground is now so enraged that it shows across his face he stands up instantly 5 blades begin rotating around him...faster and faster they spin. In his anger his right hand begins to glow with force lightening. His rage pent up for all this time was finally coming full swing. In a flash of hatred sand is picked up from the ground by sudden winds momentarily blinding KR.

In that moment the knives begin rotating around him slashing him. Most were surface cuts only because KR was still fast enough to parry most of the blows. But in a sudden flash the knives stab themselves into the body parts they were hovering over. KR manages to block 3 of the five. But 2 dagger reach there targets one in his right arm the other in his left leg.

Abaddon let his rage fly in another flash of light bolt hit the blades and shook KR's body. When Abaddon's wrath had subsided some and the bolts ceased there flow the arm still twitched involuntarily.

Chacter Sheet

*KR gets a hold of four of the five knives. Two he pulls from the air, and two he pulls out of his own body. The fifth KR had disintegrated with his lightsaber. One would expect KR to use them against Abbadon, oh no, that lacked style.*

Try again...

*KR Takes the first knife and imbeds it into his own fist. The blade protrudes from the back of his hand, and blood drips from the wound. KR pushes another knife through his fist, this one in a different place. He embeds the last two knives in his fist. KR had made his hand into a mace, and now the true pain was coming. KR's hate flowed through him a water through a dam. His mace fist lit on fire as a final touch. Since Abbadon had gotten up KR began his next attack. With his lightsaber KR struck and was met with Abbadon's. While Abbadon's blade was disabled from attack KR landed his flaming mace fist into Abbadon's stomach. His flesh was torn to shreds when met with the attack. Abbadon struck back to stop KR. Kakuto moves to that attack again and matched sabers. Once again while Abbadon's saber was busy deflecting KR's lightsaber KR slammed his fist into Abbadon's shoulder. This time he backed off on his own, seeing that if he made it too long he would be open for attack. KR stuck Abbadon once more with his fist of blades, hitting him in the cheek and shredding the flesh on his face. What wasn't torn was badly burned by the fire.*

The Ion Raptor, a heavily modified Corellian freighter, emerges out of hyperspace above the desert world of Tatooine. At the controls of the ship are Captain Rane Scando and his co-pilot, PA-3. The two direct the mercenary vessel towards the world's surface, and head to the infamous Mos Eisley spaceport. The Raptor lands at Docking Bay 91.

Twin columns of steam jet out from underneath the Raptor as the freighter's landing ramp extends. Scando, clad in his odd assortment of Mandalorian and non-descript armor, exits the craft. As the mercenary circles his ship, a hatch opens and a speeder bike lowers. Captain Rane Scando mounts the speeder and tears away into the distance.