Korriban

Exodus

Before departing, he stops noticing the other two had paused... "For you two, I shall return with a little surprise, one you will not believe is remotely possible..."

He then continued onwards...

______

Upon arriving to his previous location, he showed Tash the utter destruction he alone had created... Then, to further explain what it was... He paused and spoke quietly and calmly... His words brought forth an orange glow through him, an aura which transformed mystically towards red... Then, a beam of fire, two meters in width and infinite as far as the eye could see in length exited from John's mouth... A row of fertile trees turned to cinder and ash before his eyes... He then turned to see Tashkri's expression, "Your thoughts?"

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Meanwhile, back at Dalla's ship, the Chaos, Arfour had finished his search of the Sith database and found that indeed there was a holocron in the vicinity. However, it was not on Korriban, but on its moon. The droid was impressed at the cleverness of its creator, Darth Sidious, who forsaw Korriban as a future home for the Sith. If the database was right, then this Sidious was a powerful Sith. As he started to roll outside, all his sensors went blank and reappeared with a message: ONLY THE CHOSEN ONE IS ALLOWED TO USE THE HOLOCRON. The droid thought for a moment, checking his memory banks, rolled back to the blank console, and wondered what the strange message meant. "What is a Sith holocron?", He said quietly to himself. "Hmm. Better do a diagnostic on myself..."

2rwm0cm.jpg

Abaddon had remembering his previous training instinctively parried the blow by dropping into a left front stance and swinging the blade of the silver handled weapon down and up to meat the the bright beam.

Just as it was about to hit his shoulder Abaddon ignited it with a Sharp, snap-hiss, that sounded distinctly different from most blades and an orange blade erupted forth.

Knocking his masters blade far off his masters center of mass. He had used his master training of telegraphing to see his moves and was rewarded.

Using force speed, Abaddon stuck forth bring the hilt of his blade toward his master solarplexus. But his master was far to skilled for simple blade tricks and as abaddon's hilt came within inches of his master chest it was caught by his master hilt and his blade was paried far from its mark...

His master instantly came forth and put the dark glowing blade right to his throat....

I saw the signals yet i still wasnt fast enough even with force speed- Abaddon thought

All he could do was stand in shame of his inability to even provid an adequated defense of himself...this lightsaber thing was going to be hard to get used to if his master decided not to finish him off of course...

Abaddon stodd there braced for the blow.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

*the poodle hat arrives on Korriban and a young man in dark robes with shoulder length black hair emerges. It is Darth Nik, and he is ready to finally return to the sith and join them in their quest to end the jedi order*

*he looks up at the others*

It is time...

nikthrawn2small.jpg

Join us Darth Nik, I have been expecting you...the others are inside the Korriban Temple...I am occupied with my apprentice...we are waiting for intelligence to come so in that way we can decide when to attack the Jedi...your aid would be appreciated...

Barohm Zar looked at his apprentice who was standing in fear and shame of the glowing red blade at his neck. The Master looked at him and seemed to say everything with the darkness in his eyes.

"You have not failed me...many an apprentice has died at the first stroke...we do this again...until you do not fail YOURSELF no longer..."

Again Barohm Zar struck in many different areas...and again, his apprentice, who had obviously been skilled in some type of swords art, was able to block him.

"It seems you know how to block blows...but can you attack...attack me..."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Abaddon filtered his anger and rage into one attack focussing on force speed. The room went a blur as his orange blade slashed and slashed again each time being parried by his master, Abaddon jumped back shoulder rolled forward coming up out of the ground roll his foot raked against his master shin and the follow up slash was again met in a block.

Rage filled him and each attack was full of all the energy he could muster....

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Tash watches John's display with awe, witnessing the power and destruction of this new spell. With a wry smile, he says, It looks as if you need a breathmint. Seriously, this new spell is extemely powerful and probably helpful one day. You have managed to learn much in that little amount of time. He nods his approval, and waits to see what else John has to show him.

tashkri.jpg

Dalla decided to strike first. First, a quick blow to the head; Sabertooth easily blocked this and thrusted his sword forward. Dalla parried this badly because this was one of the moves he learned in his books, not by firsthand experience. Sabertooth tries an powerful overhead blow, but dalla doesn't know how to block this one, panics, and the air shimmers and he is gone. A voice in front of Sabertooth makes him jump, but just barely: "Sorry, it's more of a fear reflex than anything else." The air shimmers again, and Dalla is once again visible to Sabertooth. Dalla shugs and says, "Can we try this again? I'm still very new to swordfighting, I really haven't learned any moves except Iaijutsu, which Qui-chi-ryu taught me. He will teach me more when he gets here, but right now I know very little." Dalla again takes his stance, which is still awkward and offbalanced due to his inexperience.

2rwm0cm.jpg

Ragnok walked the halls by himself. He was not needed, Lord Ar-Pharazon and his apprentice were busy with themselves and Barohm Zar was also with his apprentice, there were no meetings.

Ragnok wore his cloak and pulled up his hood to cover his face with shadows, he did not want others to know his identity. His dark-yellow eyes scanned the hallways as he continued down them, Ar-Pharazon or Barohm Zar would contact him if he was needed. He growled to himself and cursed.

"Why did Taren leave me here?" he asked himself from boredom.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

"It kinda feels like chugging down way too much liquor all at once... I am sure you are familiar with the feeling..." said John with a little double-edged humor...

"You see that stick there, I know this sounds futile, but I am going to use it as a blade... I am going to try to strike down that branch you have above your head..."

John picks up with the force... He then uses the force to leap about three meters and with a forward slash the stick breaks apart into countless tiny pieces... Upon landing, he turns towards Tash, "you see, its just a plain old stick... Much like this one, he says as he picks up a second stick..."

A brown glow eminates from John's hand and it slowly strikes the stick... Seconds later, he performs the same leap and slash... The branch falls infront of the two men... "Interesting, no?" The stick was still in his hands...

Jaina nodded, somewhat obediently, somewhat sarcastically. But delving into the Force, she dug up past memories...

Sharp bolts of lightning streaming from her sister's hands ... striking her with hatred, every last bit of energy sucked from her...

The empty words of her ex-fiancée ... the empty promises she was given...

The pleading voice of Talon Flick, the burning laughter of Ar-Pharazon...

The regretful yet stern voice of Myth as she refused to give any help...

"Shassa!" Jaina snarled, then reached out a hand to lift up the globe in front of her. But it didn't move. Rather, a bolt of energy shot from her fingers into the globe, swirling around it and finally dissapating.

Looking up to her master, astonished at herself yet determined not to show it, she waited for his words...

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

"Good, you will learn to do this automatically as you get used to it. Now you must learn to contain it. Contain it for the right time to strike. The right time to unleash your anger. Hate and anger can give us power, but it can also be used to take power away from us. For that matter you must be able to battle and act with a level head, using your anger like a switch. When you need it to empower your movements, to speed your strikes, you flip the switch and your anger pours out at your control until you switch it off again. Now, contain it while you walk and talk with me until such time as I tell you to release it."

*Bishop levitated the globe from in front of her and it drifted a few feet off the ground as he moved towards the door. He stood there and waited for her to get up and follow him into the hall. Once there he asked her a few questions.*

"Jaina, tell me, why are you here? How do you percieve the dark arts that the Jedi fear so much? How do you propose to aid the Sith?"

*His tone had changed from the first time he had asked her similar questions. It was now more of an instructors tone, seeking real answers rather than that of a tester looking for cracks. Ahead of them they were walking towards an arch that led to an outside overhang that looked out over Korriban.*

Bishop.jpg

"I thought I was here because you captured me at Almania," Jaina taunted, shooting him a sly grin. Continuing, she stated, "Actually, I thought I was here because the Jedi didn't want me. But now I'm here because I want to know more of the Dark Side. Because it's more powerful than the weakness the Jedi call the Light Side of the Force.

"The Jedi," she continued as they strode under the arch, "fear the Darkness because they do not know the power it contains. From a former Jedi's perspective, I will say this: I feared the darkness because I thought it would destroy me."

"Then what do you think of it now?" asked Bishop, as they stopped before the overlook.

Turning to face him, Jaina grinned. "I think it's the most wonderful, powerful, sweet feeling I've ever had."

Bishop nodded. "Well then, answer my third question. How do you propose to aid us?"

The girl cocked her head. "I'm not really sure, as of yet. I know I'm strong in the Force, I know I'm good in a fight, I know that I'm a pretty fast learner. Hopefully, one of the ways I will aid the Sith is by exterminating the Jedi that I once knew. The Jedi that rejected me."

Calmly, the girl leaned on the rail of the overlook and let her eyes roam over the vast miles of the world called Korriban.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

John stops quickly, "Well, you see, I did not neccessarily make it stronger than the branch... I, er, made it almost equivalent for a lightsaber... Here look at this..." John shows Tash the book...

Using an object, the caster can use the Force to increase the power of the object to sustain multiple lightsaber blows. The object can also be transformed to act as a lightsaber.

You see, its a simple spell...

John dropped the stick and it shattered, "The problem, you understand, is its quite temporary..."

AP...there are caverns South of this temple on the planet...you will find all you need there...

Barohm Zar moved to the side after another blow came from his apprentice. Again, it was parried.

"You may use your anger, but even the best Sith have been destroyed by cloudiness of judgement...your anger is a great tool if used in the right amounts...if used too much, like you are bordering, it will be the death of you...fuel your hatred into your attacks to help you attack but keep your judgement the same...judgement and clarity in a battle are crucial..."

Barohm Zar parried again sensing his apprentice was heeding his advice.

"Good..."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Raynuk had come to love and fear this planet in his early days as a Sith. He had long heard the legends and stories of the Sith Planet, a black hole in every respect. Raynuk exited the complex, a Sith guard glancing at him slightly, to which Raynuk just nodded and pulled his hood around his face. He then began a walk, a slow, comfortable pace that would allow his mind to focus on other things besides the petty task of staying upright on his two feet. His mind began to wander, thinking of his past, and what was to come. He felt a twitch in the darkside, and almost allowed himself to pass it off as nothing more than reverb from Zar or AP's training. But no...he saw a dash of black out of the corner of his eye, and turned just in time to see a sight that...for once, scared the **** outa Raynuk...

He was staring down the form of a Tuk'ata.

The beast snarled at him, bearing all 84 razor sharp teeth. After getting over his innital surprise, Raynuk planted his feet firmly and smirked. The tuk'ata pounced with presision accuracy. But Raynuk was ready, he caught the beast by the base of the neck and held it firm, the tuk'ata snapping inches from his face. Raynuk managed to grip it by the horns and hold it there, and after getting a firm grip, released his left hand, and smashed a ball of Dark Energy into the creture's forhead. The Tuk'ata fell back, partially from the blow, partially from the Energy. It rolled to it's feet and readied itself again, seemingly glaring at the Sith Knight. Raynuk drew his white blade, and readied himself for another attack by the tuk'ata. But Raynuk senced the creture backing down. It turned eerily calm and walked towards Raynuk slowly, watching him carefully*

OOC: For those of you who might be like "WTF is a tuk'ata?!" its a big ol' thing, cross tween a pitbull, a Couger, a Ram, and with a bitta Rancor thrown in for spice. They guard and protect the Tombs on Korriban.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

Qui-Chi-Ryu appears from the forest. He is covered with blood stains and sweat. he walks to the area where Dalla is currently located, but he stays to the side so as not to interrupted his lesson. He sets his sword down and waits patiently for his to finish. When Dalla finishes his lesson he walks over to Qui-Chi-Ryu. "So, tell me of this war."

"There is a war coming. The Jedi are on the decline, but they will not give up what they have easily. Despite what they say, the Jedi desire power just as much as we do. It will be a hard fought battle. In the end the Jedi will lose or the Sith will die trying to overthrow them."

*Raising his hand, the globe that had been levitating with them lifted into the air. He brought it down gently onto the stone rail they stood by. It rested there as he continued.*

"You may be called upon, just as the rest of us will be, to battle against the Republic. To wage war against and kill those that you used to count as friends and allies. Will you be able to fight them? Will you be able to kill them? In battle, there can be no remorse. There can be no second thoughts. There will be no quarter for either side in this conflict. You will destroy them or they will destroy you."

Bishop.jpg

Tash nods as understanding of the new spell came to him. As an idea comes to Tash, he turns to John and asks, Is this spell just limited to non-living objects, or could this imbue the power into a living being? He awaits for John's answer.

tashkri.jpg

Dalla walks over to Qui-chi, and after a warm greeting, Dalla says,"There is a war coming. I can sense it. There are many, or were many more extremely powerful sith gathered here, some of them have left, no doubt youv'e sensed them. In fact, one of them seemed to have a godly sense around him, and I think he's still here( ). I have been in a battle before, but running, not fighting. Although I diddn't know it at the time, I guess I was sensing extreme fear, excitement, and cunning. One guess on who is cunning in this war. Qui-chi, they were in there planning! I heard them when my arfour unit decided to commit suicide and rolled into the academy!" Qui-chi catches the sarcasm as Dalla says the last sentence. "They were talking about strategic points and planets! All I know is there is going to be a war soon, and I will be prepared to avenge my... sorry, I kinda get carried away talking about the cursed jedi. They murdered my father, or one of them did. I will never rest until the jedi that killed my father is dead himself. Well now you know all I know of the war." Dalla turned to Qui-chi and said, "What of you? I haven't seen you for a few days, what have you been doing?"

2rwm0cm.jpg

"Rocketblaze, let us go to the southern caverns."

Ar-Pharazon thought to himself about his experience creating a saber. Unlike Rocketblaze, he had to do it on his own.

"You're lucky. My master did not construct a saber with me. I had do independently build one before I went to the temple. It was quite a mess and I never had the chance to incorporate this event into me training. This is an important moment in your training, perhaps, the most important. Only those capable of using the force can wield such grand, elegant devices of battle. We must be thankful that we are worthy enough to grasp these sabers. Now, let us wade in the dark side and become one with its energies. Your future as a Sith depends on it."

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Rocketblaze looked into the eyes of his Master.

"I am truthfully greatful for your guidence. I will serve the Dark Side to the best of my abilities and will produce the best lightsaber that I can."

Rocketblaze went outside and looked to the south. He thought of what the crystals would look like when he found them. Glad to have the High Ar-Pharazon with him, Rocketblaze progressed into the caverns.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet