Korriban

Exodus

Barohm Zar looked at his apprentice and inspected the lightsaber itself. He ignited the blade and listened to the steady hum of the beam of light that protruded from its metal shaft. He smiled, swinging the saber from side to side very fluently -- effortlessly.

"This will be a good weapon for you...good..it is practically perfect...now....let us duel again..."

Barohm Zar takes his distance and two snap hisses are heard. He brings his sabers up and sticks the butt of each of them to each other and screws them in place creating a double bladed saber.

"You go first my apprentice..."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Kenshin falls to the ground as a foot connects with him in the face.He thinks back to before when he first fought this Guard. He reaches out and feels a boot ocming toward his left arm. He throws out a hand and grabs the boot. He then twists his wrist causing the owner of the boot to spin. Kenshin stands up. The Batosi begins to walk around again getting used to walking. An armo comes to attack him from behind. He backflips over i and lands on his ass. He stands up with anger in him. He lets it fuel his rage. He feels out for Guard and finds him. He leaps into the air and kicks out hitting right in the middle of where the hood is.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

**The Guard faultered, giving out some noise that showed he was hurt...but Kenshin could not hear it...The Guard stood and sent out a shriek in the force. The shriek filled Kenshin's mind and brought him to his knees in pain, crying, because it made his brain rot and ache. He started to bleed from his brain out his nose and the guard stood over him.**

Such is the power of the dark side...are you ready to become what I am?

guards.gif

Qui-Chi-Ryu stands there over the unconscience body of Dalla. "Yes, I shall stay here for the night. A good night sleep will do me well." Qui-Chi walks over to the ships controls and closes the ramp to the ship.

The next morning...

Dalla wakes up with a trobbing headache. He staggers to the table to find that Qui-Chi has made breakfast. "Has Master Zar given us to leave? Just as you would, I would not disobey my Master."

Dalla looks like he has an extreme hangover, but he lessens the pain with the Force. "Yeah, I think he has granted us permission to leave the planet to search for masters. Smells good. Whatcha cookin? OOOhhhhhhh...nevermind."( ) Dalla heads to the refresher. on the way back, he meets arfour and asks him about the holocron search. Arfour gives a little electronic gasp before saying," Master what is a holocron? My sensors picked up a message that said 'Only the chosen one is allowed'. Also, My memory logs indicate that you did not ask me to do a search on the Sith database you acquired for holocrons, although... It might be recorded on the ship's memory nodule."

"Good. How long will that take?"

"Two hours."

"Good. Get on it. If you need anything, I'll be with Qui-chi-ryu."

"Is that the man with the dark ninja-like clothing?"

"One and the same. Now get on that nodule, and later I'll give you a lube bath." The little droid almost raced to the outside nose of the ship, for the joy of getting a lube bath. Dalla walked in and found Qui-chi having breakfast. He motioned to the counter of the ship's kitchen, Where Dalla found his food prepped nicely. After breakfast, Dalla said to Qui-chi,"So, you up for a Force game?"

2rwm0cm.jpg

Ar-Pharazon looked to his apprentice. "I think it would be best if you went and took a quick breather. After we put this saber together, I want to go into fighting practice with you."

Ar-Pharazon smiled.

"I'm going to talk to Barohm Zar and get the materials we need for your saber and reserve a training room. It's so hard with all these... n00bs everywhere."

Ar-Pharazon snuck off towards the area which would most likely produce Barohm Zar.

Ar-Pharazon he rounded a turn, he found a training room. Ar-Pharazon thought to himself. "I'll go check it out."

After walking in, the room proved to be completely empty. Ar-Pharazon walked over to the control panel. "Well, maybe I have time for a quick practice round."

Ar-Pharazon pushed a red button and an apparation of the ancient Sith Darth Maul appeared.

"Hello, Ar-Pharazon, do you want to challenge me?"

Ar-Pharazon laughed. "Of course, however I want some sort of real challenge, so I'm going to change a few things. Ar-Pharazon messed with the controls as Darth Maul spoke.

"I'm now five times more powerful than my former, real self. You're in for a challenge."

Ar-Pharazon continued laughing and scoffed off Maul's comment.

"However, I do not take your specious comments seriously." Ar-Pharazon messed with the controls further. Several Darth Maul apparations appeared. Seven stood mighty to be exact.

"Maybe this will level the playing field, but I still want to give you guys some handicaps. You've all got that double saber things, right? Seven Darth Mauls replied in unison.

"Yes".

"Excellent... Now let's fight."

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Kenshin holds his hands over his head as the scream pierces his mind like an arrow. HE tries to scream out from the pain but he cant. He barely registers the words that the Guards ask him. He nods yes, trying to turn the pain into power to fuel him at any point in time when he may need it.Yes I am ready to become like you

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

Abaddon stood watching his master, looking for a weakness. He ingited his saber with a peculiar snap-hiss that sounded more like the vacuum of space being opened.

His masterd did likewise. Abaddon aproached his master this time calming himself and relaxing his body. He remebered that you can always move faster when relaxed. AT the same time he brought up memeories of his defeat by his master trying to encourage his anger. The right amount of anger at the point of attack can double your strength.

He remembered his masters lesson. He placed his saber at attack point. His blade was slightly thinner than most and much lighter. allowing it to be faster. He was going to try to utilize this to his advantage.

Abaddon struck at his master his body flowing from stance to stance moving his saber twice as fast. He knew every movement was focused around the center of mass and whoever controlled it better would be the victor...

But that was regular swordship and his masters force capabilities wre far greater then Abaddons and with ever movement his master parried effortlessly.

Abaddon continued focusing he now not only utilizing his anger into strength but his speed as well. He focused his anger and channeled the force through him into the space before him creating a vacuum.

The room blurred as he attacked at all angles and points. From a shift of weight, came a right cross slash to the left of Lord Zar, then he was parried and steped to the right and performed a left bottom cross slash on the right. Yet his master blocked that also. With a slash from top to bottom flowing straight toward his master's center the sabers clashed....

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

John having already taken a seat, watched as Raynuk did not. Then as Raynuk completed his statement, John rubbed the stubbles of his chin... "Very well, may I join you in your, er, travels? I'd imagine I could be of some assistance..."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Qui-chi remains silent but has a Questionative air about him. Dalla senses this and explains:"Alright we have two wooden targets, round and about the size of a plate. We each levitate one... we'll call them docks. We each levitate one dock into the air and try to keep it from getting wet." Qui-chi looks even more confused until Dalla says,"There is a large tub of water between us. we must levitate water balls and hurl them at the docks, the one who scores three hits first wins, oh and one more thing, you can move the docks. So how about it? Wanna play?"

2rwm0cm.jpg

OOC: Katarn I don't know who you asked a question...better work on some better posts if you want to get somewhat recognized in here...

IC:

Barohm Zar moved aside and the sabers clashed again. He pushed them away, swinging one blade to attack his apprentice.

Parried.

The other blade came under towards Abaddon's feet and again it was barely parried. As soon as that blade had been pushed out of the way BZ moved in with a well calculated elbow to Abaddon's face, moving him backwards. He was gaining ground. The sabers interspun with each other, connected at many grace points.

He is improving indeed...he will be powerful yet...

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Raynuk nodded and looked around*

"Very well...perhaps your talents may be of some use to this cause..."

*He turned and walked back where he came from, Nukraxe close behind. He didnt even wait for John to speak or even stand*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Abaddon frustrated with the backwords movement decided to try that which he had never attempted before. Under Normal circumstances it is said that you should never try anything unless having practiced it before...

But then what was training for

Abaddon focus his anger on an attack which resulted in a saber clash and made BZ take a step back. Being about 5 ft from the wall in the room which was about 100 ft. wide by 70 feet long.

Abaddon used the remaing energy to force push hmself into the air will force pulling himself toward a point he had previosly marked in the room. Sun Tzu once wrote "know yourself, know your enemy...

Know your terrain

Abaddon flew into the air using multiple predetermined attack point above BZ. Striking at all times in the air assured him that as he had predicted about his master that he wouldnt have been attacked. His master was caught off guard but not by much and a few parries and fast movement proved that Abaddons attacks were just for show and distraction.

Comming to the ground Abaddon struck out with the force feeling his master strike toward his back Abaddn parried with his back turned and then as he twisted around his blood red almost black blade glowing darkly he attempted a thrust....

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

John noticed he was given a slight cold shoulder, growing quite used to this and being the loner that he usually was, frankly did not care...

He stood, picked up the Sith Saber and walked off in the direction taken by Raynuk and his "pet."

"You know, I can also cook." John said with no real intention of drawing attention, just making a random comment...

Taren and her ship tear into orbit around Koriban and land. Westley and Ephant Mon are left in her wake as she nearly mows over several different people who stood in her way. Her eyes smolder with intense hate as she strides down the corridors and into the main training area.

"That man will die!"

Several Sith turn at her outburst. "A little renagade from the Republic just took out the rest of the Republic, has the Jedi under captive, and is perhaps threatening our place in the universe. I. Want. To. Take. Him. Out. IF there is any threat to our supremacy in this galaxy it is this man, this General Tantil as he calls himself. I suggest we take immediate action against him."

Her chest heaves with her energy and pent up rage. Several trainees in the room begin to feel faintheaded as oxygen begins to deplete from their brains.

Taren2.jpg

*Raynuk felt the retuen of TtT, and could feel the anger and hatred rolling off of her. He turned to John, catching his remark*

"Very interesting...we must hurry, TtT is back, and she is not happy..the faster we finish the better..."

*He glanced down at Nukraxe, who was sniffing around, and then bolted off into the underbrush. A small fight was heard, the sounds of a roaring Tuk'ata and the pained whines of another creture were all that gave any indication of what was happening*

"I belive Nukraxe has found something..."

1fE1uLv.png

*After a moment with her mother, Kaylynn found herself drawn away from her with infantile tact. With Afri securely in her arms, she moved off of the Hand Of Bishop and wandered away into one of the halls. She danced Afris along, holding his two arms and swinging him playfully as she walked. Quite suddenly she let him drop to the floor. As he looked up at her she took a seat heavily in the corner of the hall. The light was dim there and seemed to suddenly grow quite dark. As though something was interferring with the light panals themselves. The look on her face was no longer one of gay youth, instead that of confusion. She felt as though she had been submerged in a well, though her breathing was not affected. For the second time in her memory, she felt a swirl encircle her. Dark energies, differant from the Sith yet the same, boiled in her chest. In a burst it seemed to burn its way up her throat and she gagged as if to vomit, though nothing happened. Her five year old frame spasmed and rocked her to her side. Still her voice was caught in silence. The energies did not hold back as they filled her, threatening to burst through her very pores. She arched her back hard with another spasm and rapped her head against the stone wall. Like a trigger, the contact released a shrill scream that echoe the pain and aching she felt.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*From where she stood, Tarrian could hear and feel the sudden explosion of vocal and Force energy. With motherly speed she was off the ship and racing for her child. Another tear in the natural flow of things rocked her hard and threatened to break Bishop's own concentration on his task with Jaina while he simultaniously focused on discovering what it was that was going on by feeling out through the Force. Tarrian entered the hall that had been plunged into pitch blackness and nearly kicked Afri into the far wall. Skirting the cat which had pressed itself to the floor through the ordeal, she felt around the walls. With a flicker, the lights came back to life one by one. The figure in the corner unfolded itself as Tarrian moved towards it. The suprise well hid on her face, Tarrian looked down on physical sixteen year old appearance.*

"Hello mother."

*Kaylynn gingerly picked herself up from the corner and eyed her destroyed clothes that, unlike her physical body, had not grown with her. Together the two made their way back to the ship to dress her in some of her mother's clothes until they would be able to find something more suitable for her to wear.*

kaylynn.jpg

Ar-Pharazon stood in a training room surrounded before seven virtual versions of the legendary Sith Darth Maul. Suddenly several double bladed, red light sabers are ignited. In response, Ar-Pharazon clicks on his red lightsabre. One of his adversaries charges at him and with no effort at all Ar-Pharazon flips him up and onto the groud. At that moments all of the Darth Mauls charge him with sabers twirling in all directions. In an attempt to maintain a challenge, Ar-Pharazon only uses his saber as defense and blocks the enemy strikes while forcing his onslaught of opposition back.

With insane speed and strength, Ar-Pharazon dodges every swing and strike of Mauls' lightsabers. Seven Darth Mauls prove to be no challenge at all. However, another two Darth Mauls materialized from the training console. Now there were nine. Seconds later, three more Darth Mauls materialized. The total was twelve. Ar-Pharazon found himself surrounded by twelve dangerous copies of one of the most feared and legendary Sith.

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

"No Qui-chi," Dalla replied,"We both float the docks at the same time and try to hit the others at the same time and at the same time we try to float the target or 'dock' away from the opponents incoming waterball.--OOC:not a water balloon King katarn, a coalesced waterball--IC: Sound interesting?"

2rwm0cm.jpg

That sounds interesting very interesting "waterballs." While trying to float the docks away from them. Sadly i was very enthused of this "game." i was wondering why they would play this in a sith training area. But that sounds good enough so again i sat and waited and watched until they started this game.

Dalla explains a little more:" there are two docks, or targets, floating in front of us,via the Force. Each one is controlled by a separate player. There is na tub of water in the middle of the players. The players float a waterball out of the tub, and hurl it at the other player's dock. The other player can move his dock out of the way of incoming shots from the other player's waterball, and the waterball can be reversed, via the Force again, and the player moves his dock again, and so on. Only, there are two of these 'battles' going on between waterball and dock, one above each player's head. It is very hard to concentrate on two things at once, which it is why it will attune our Force powers better. We can start off easy with training remotes for the docks, programmed to avoid water at all costs, or we can just play now with the docks and all."

2rwm0cm.jpg

Feeling an impact that felt like being slapped upside the head, his eyes flew back into his skull and then shaking it off, he regained his composure... It was the arrival of one very angry Sith, female and definitely strong.

As Raynuk made the comment to which he only heard half, he understood "TtT, faster we finish the better..." Taren the Terror, using rational thinking, he made sense of this one in personal thought, Yes, I'd assume she's quite mad and her emotions are the cause my sudden lightheadedness...

About as quickly as everything began to register, he saw 'Nukraxe,' the "pet" run for something in the brush... Within seconds, fur was flying in and out, leaves were flung out of the location where Nukraxe entered, then blood squirted in the outward directions... A long, faint whimper and the sound of chewing flesh... "Yes, I think he did..." responded John...

Katarn got up and went over to Dalla to ask him for katarn to accompiny him in this game. As Katarn raced over he slowy asked Dalla. "Sir, may I ask you if i could join in on this game,"said Katarn, "I feel as though I need to practice on my force abilites." So he waited for a few seconds for an answer.

Ephant Mon was left behind as Taren plowed through dozens of people to get through. He immediately began and jog after her. He easily made his way through the open path that Taren had created. Some people gave him strange looks as he followed Taren. Ephant Mon barely even noticed and did not stop. He growled as he caught up with Taren, who was now unleashing her outbust and proposing her plan to the Sith.

Another mission gone wrong.

He sighed. As he slowly approached the seething Taren, he began to feel slightly light-headed. As he glanced around the room, he could see that other trainees were feeling the same strange effect as himself. He decided to back away a bit to clear his head. As he walked farther away from Taren, the effect seemed to slowly wear off. He sighed.

Somehow he knew that Taren would act this way. From being around her, he could tell that she did not like it when things go wrong. Couldn't blame her for this outrage. In fact, it was not bad. Standing as the center of attention with many trainees looking on, her strength and willpower were clearly expressed. It actually gave Ephant more respect for his master, and a fear of her if he should ever get on her bad side.

It looks as if we will be going after this General Tantil to ensure our domination over the galaxy.

couldntbeseen.png

Taren notices the Sith apprentice Katarn and her energy focuses on him. The apprentice begins to feel lightheaded, black spots dancing before his eyes as the oxygen supply to his brain is cut off. She tightens her expression and turns from him, letting his lungs grab for fresh air as she releases him from her hold. The ground trembles with her energy.

"RAGNOK! Come to me!"

Taren2.jpg

*Nukraxe emerged from the brush with not one but two barely alive Ysalmari in it's mouth. The creatures had obvious broken bones and contusions, with one having it's neck broken. But yet both still lived. Raynuk nodded and pulled out two compact foldinf Nutritional carts to place the Ysalmari into. Once they were secrure, Raynuk attached them to Nukraxe's back for transport back to he temple*

"Notice how we are in the presance of two of these creatures, and yet our powers remain the same...This is a side effect of having Nukraxe around. His race was breed here on Korriban, in the deepest recesses of the caves with darnkess. a Tuk'ata, in theory, creates it's own bubble of Force Darkness. We survive in this enviorment, a Jedi's powers would only be further restricted, perhaps even causing physical pain..."

*He kept walking beside Nukraxe, who occasionally glanced at the two men*

"...What I hope to do, is to inject some of the Ysalamari's natural Force blocking powers, which will be altered to that of the Tuk'atas enabling powers, and inject the product into Nukraxe. In theory, it will acaully enhance our natural Sith ablities, and those of anyone close by "

*They approched the temple door and entered. Raynuk split off in a different direction than that of John, and headed back to his quarters, and removed the Nutriant Stands from Nukraxes back, leaving them in his room, before heading out to speak with TtT. Raynuk and Nukraxe enter the room where TtT is currently, and waits for some sort of explenation*

1fE1uLv.png