Korriban

Exodus

Tarrian bent down and helped her daughter up. Taking off her cloak, she wrapped it around Kaylynn and the two walked into the Hand of Bishop. Going to her old room, Tarrian got out one of her outfits and handed it to Kaylynn.

Kaylynn quickly dressed in her mother's clothes, and looked up at her mother. "What is going on Mother?" Kaylynn seemed different, but at the same time, Tarrian could feel the power within her daughter growing stronger and darker.

"Kaylynn you wait here, I am going to get your father." Tarrian walked out of the room, and went in search of Bishop. After finding him with his new apprentice, she stood and waited a moment until he was finished with her and turned to look at Tarrian.

"Bishop, there is a ... situation with Kaylynn. When you have finished here, you should join us on the ship." With that, Tarrian turned and started back to the ship, but Bishop could feel the concern coming from Tarrian for their daughter.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Taren nodded at her apprentices, indicating that they should follow her. Mentally checking with several other Sith, she spots the ideal location for crystal hunting.

Leading her apprentices to this spot, she turns to face them. "Here you will find the crystals to make your sabers. As it may be your first construction, don't try to be too clever in your choices, but choose the best for your purposes. I don't want any sabers blowing up or being useless because of careless choices. You are to remain here until you find two perfect crystals, no flaws. Once you have found them, you will rejoin me in the upper portions of the Temple." She turns away and leaves them.

Taren2.jpg

OOC: sorry for the wait, finals

IC: Dalla turned to King katarn again and said," Actually, the fewer who play the game at once, the easier. You have to sense incoming waterballs from opponents and float your dock and send waterballs to the other players. It's complexity multiplies with the players. I was actually thinking I could play one game with Qui-chi, and then you play winner. If we all go three at once, it gets a lot harder. Or you two could go..." Dalla turns to Qui-chi and says,"Do you wanna play me or him?"

2rwm0cm.jpg

Abaddon felt unsure of himself now. He thought through his attacks and at which point he wass weakest. If it wasnt his use of the blade or the Force what was it? He visibly sighed quite dissatisfied with himself. He ventured several guesses at once.

"I lacked balance. Whenever i was thrown i was forced to cling to the islands.

I neglected to hold onto my blade in the faltering moment of your last throw."

Then it hit Abaddon like a brick....

"I was afraid" He said happy at his realization yet dissapointed in himself "I fear Death."

Even in all his anger he had a fear of Death.....

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Barohm Zar brought his gloved hand across Abaddon's face.

"Even now you are still clouded to see your own failure..."

He paced around.

"Your anger clouded your judgement. You were so angry at being tossed from side to side like a doll that you did a desperate lunge without THINKING that I could pull of the move I did...the anger clouded your judgement much like it does now...anger is good...too much is detrimental to your combat...don't let me ever have to tell you that again."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

"Anger fuels the darkside, but it does not take it over...we USE the dark side...we cannot let the dark side use us...when the dark side uses us we no longer have control and we lose the part of ourselves in battle that thinks about common sense...you may use your anger to trigger the darkside potential within you to attack an enemy with unheard power, but do not let it control you to the point where you cannot make the right decision..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Arfour rolled over to Dalla and said,"Master, the repairs are complete, we can leave at any time." it rolled out to the ship and prepped it.

Dalla turned to Qui-chi and Katarn, his new friend and said,"Well, it seems I could leave sooner than expected. You two are welcome to come with me, although I think you would prefer to use your own ships. I do not care wether you stay or go, but I must find that jedi, that is my first priority. I would prefer if at least Qui-chi came with me, then I could learn more with my sword... But the choice is purely up to you. I'll give you guys an hour to decide." Dalla walked over to his ship, theChaos, and boarded it, waiting for the two's response.

2rwm0cm.jpg

As Katarn replied he chose to stay ofcourse knowing that he was a rookie. So he was out to look for his new master hopefully. If one would show up. So he said to Dalla "Have a safe trip and I am hoping to see you soon."And the his journey was off to find his master if one ever turned up.

"Of course Katarn, I need a master too. I will see you again." Dalla turns to Qui-chi. "Will you go? I could use a good copilot, and lately I've been feeling ripples in the force, like I don't belong... I also understand If you don't go. The need to get a master is strong in me too."

2rwm0cm.jpg

Ragnok took everything what Taren had said to them in and remember what she said. He walked a few feet away from Ephant Mon and glanced down, he saw something glimmering at the corner of his eye, he quickly turned to find out it was a clear crystal one that was smooth and strong. There was something about it that made him keep it as one of the crystals. Now he had to find another one.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

Ephant Mon set off to look for crystals. He quickly pocketed any that looked good at first glance, deciding that we would later pick out the best ones and return the unused. After several minutes he returned to where the hunt had begun, this time with his pockets full.

Ephant crouched down and pulled out the first crystal. Not bad looking, but by no means perfect. The Chevin wanted to be sure that his lightsaber would be safe. He continued to dispose of the flawed crystals and picked out a few that he considered the best. He eventually narrowed his search down to five, and then carefully examined them to make sure there were no miniscule chips, cracks or dents. After an uncomfortably long time of close examinations, he chose the two perfect crystals. He stood and stretched his tense and cramped body. He was ready to return to Taren.

Edited by Guest
couldntbeseen.png

Afri continued to wander through the air vents untill he saw one of the massive heat pumps. He Afri tried to turn and run but the pump sucked him into it. His body was mangled in the gears and equipment and then spit back out in the vent on the opposite side. He skin was torn and was bleeding visiously.

afri.jpg

"Yes. The force serves us. We do not serve it in the least sense of the word."

The room permutated around and soon returned to the cold stone interiors of Korriban. Barohm Zar started walking out and Abaddon followed. They emerged into the main hall again and he beckoned to anyone who was there.

"What is the status on Taren's search of the Jedi positions?"

VianoMigueles.jpg

Ragnok picked two more up, they were both perfect, but he could not take three back with him. He mediated on which one to pick, letting the force flow through him he decided. He simply picked the one on the right of him, now he had both crystals and both had no flaws in them.

Now Ragnok headed back to the upper portions of the Temple to meet up with Taren. He sent his master a force message.

Master... I have the two crystals you sent us out for. Ephant Mon should be on his way.

Ragnok waited in the upper part of the temple for Ephant Mon and his master, he knew stood there in silence with his eyes closed.

Edited by Guest
KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

"I shall come with you my friend, only if Master Zar allows me." You feel Qui-Chi's commitment to his masters. Through out life all he has ever done was served his masters. He knows know other life.

"Master Zar, please forgive my interruption. Dalla is preparing to leave the plant on a quest and he has asked me to come with him. Do I have your permission and blessings to go with him." Qui-Chi-Ryu bows before his Master. "What is thy bidding, my Master?"

OOC: Sorry about the absence Dalla. I was visiting family 4 hours away from my house. So i spent the weekend their.

Dalla feels a surge of excitement as he gets the response. I'm going home...Feels just like old times, only now I have someone new to share it with. Dalla smiled. Goddam am I gonna have fun...

"Arfour!" The droid scuttled to the cockpit, where Dalla was waiting. Dalla said to Arfour," I want you to do a cross reference on bounty hunters. Good skills, good morals. Nothing less."

Arfour hurried to the slicer room Dalla had personally installed for gaining reasearch information on the Force, and plugged in. It only took a few minutes to find the name. Arfour rolled back to the cockpit and told Dalla the information. "I believe there is a good hunter by the name of Ka Gee, not good with machinery, but he hunts well enough. I believe he is on coruscant right now."

Dalla smiled and replied," Perfect. Are we all prepped?"

"I believe so sir."

"Okay, let's wait for Qui-chi and we can hit the spacelanes!"

2rwm0cm.jpg

OOC: this is my puppy dog look . I was sent by Tarrian because I want to be a Sith again.

IC: A tall young man Steps onto Korriban and tries to remember the directions he was given. "I am supposed to seek a master to train me in the ways of the Sith, but where am I supposed to do that?"

Let the arrow fly and strike naught but my heart.

Ephant Mon took one last glance at his two crystals before pocketing them. He began walking in the direction that Ragnok had just a few minutes before. It was not long before he came upon Ragnok. He was to be standing there silently, not moving. Ephant walked past him and crouched on the ground and exhaled lightly. He figured that since Ragnok was not doing anything, he had already made contact with Taren. Ephant closed his eyes and meditated as he waited for his master.

couldntbeseen.png

Abaddon followed his master into the hall. Several of the aprentices were about yet none of them had answered his masters call. Abaddon was angered by the disrespect to his master. He was tempted to force one of them or all of them to show respect but held himself back in light of his new lesson about anger.

Perhaps when he knew more about how to control it he could act on it better. He looked at his master and patiently waited...

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

The lone A-wing having made her trek across time and space approached the planet's atmosphere calmly and made her descent without any trouble, which was surprising considering her pilot was slightly intoxicated...

The ship landed in the outskirts of the complex, "Never much for hangar bays..." mumbled John somewhat incoherently...

He stepped out, jumped off the side and landed on his feet... The sudden blood rush helped him regain his senses... He made his way in direction of the Academy complex to find both Lord Zar and Abaddon, amidst others... Pausing to bow, he stood back up... Unsure of recent events in his slight abscence...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

The young man rides his speeder until he can see where he is suppost to be. He hops of the speeder and looks up at the walls wondering what to do now. "Okay I found the place now what? I wish I knew what to do."

OOC: K someone will you please help me, I don't even know what to refer to this place as, a palace, a temple, or whatever. I would realy appreciate it if someone would help me.

Let the arrow fly and strike naught but my heart.