Korriban

Exodus

The girl smiled at the warm bundle in her arms. Squeezing him gently, she turned her attention back to the globe. As she fell back into the Force, Jaina could feel Afri's breathing become more deep and regular. By the time she had finished putting the globe back together, the cat was sound asleep.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

"If I'm to understand it right, hasn't he been there for awhile allready? Why doesn't he have information of their locations allready? If we're to rely on him, he must move quickly to obtain the information and send it back to the rest of us so that we may do our parts. Also, perhaps the Imperial forces should be contacted. They may be fairly useless in direct confrontation against the Jedi, especially against the masters. However their Interdictor cruisers and the ability to jam their communications. As such we may be able to move through and destroy them location by location without them ever alerting the rest of them."

Bishop.jpg

Sith bores of not finding anyone to join him, so he starts to think on where he will go to train. He starts to ask the different masters, on where the best place on Korriban is to train. Hoping for a reply, he waits.

As Dalla was walking across the desert, he noticed some small atones arrainged in a circle. He bent down and noticed that there was not one, but hundreds of these little circles around him. Weird...I think these look like...NESTS[/i]!!!! That was when they struck. From the left and right, Dalla could hear a weird humming, or more like buzzing... He turned around and saw a huge mass of carnivorous insects heading his way! He started to run, but he knew he couldn't outrun winged insects on foot unless...

He concentrated on the molecules of his leg, making them move faster and faster through the Force. He began going faster, slowly at first but then, as he got the hang of it, his speed began to quicken exponentially and he was gaining ground on the insects. The wind was ripping at his chest so hard, he thought it was going to explode, but then he remembered what Barohm Zar was teaching two days ago, the day he arrived. Move the air molecules out of the way through the Force to go even faster, He remembered the thought that was lingering at the back of Barohm Zar's mind. So, he tried it. He began going at speeds that he thought were impossible to man. He grinned. Qui-chi's gonna love this little trick. He was at the mesa before he even knew it and the insects were nowhere to be seen. Well, He thought to himself, I guess this is where I'll make camp tonight. Dalla smiled to himself and started making camp, satisfied that he had learned two Force tricks in the two days he had been here.

2rwm0cm.jpg

John sat after the "dragons" all returned to their general shapes...

He opened the first Sith Spellbook and looked around prodding for a new spell to learn... He seemed to have the "Fire Demon" quite under his control...

Upon looking through the first book he realized the next spells were all fatal and generally out of his control... He then turned towards the second book...

All the spells there were also fatal... I must learn these on my own... he thinks to himself.

Then as the thoughts register he hears what Sabertooth chooses... "Very well..."

_________

John paces towards the Academy/Temple...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

"It is true that he has been there recently but he has also been out of the loop of things for a bit, having found himself in a year long meditative trance that I induced. My twin sister, Taren of the Jedi order, made sure he was placed with the Jedi and moved accordingly, without knowing of his true intentions. I can send him now."

She smiled at the Sith Lord.

"And he can move very quickly should I give the word. I will send him with Ephant Mon and we should have information very shortly. I only need your approval, or acceptance of this manuever. What do you say?"

Force Message to Ragnok and Ephant Mon:

Prepare an unmarked ship to head to the regions indicated by Westley. We are going to have Ephant Mon and Westley infiltrate the Jedi Order and relay us the locations. This must be a speedy mission and without mistake. Since Westley is known among the Jedi as a Master, Ephant Mon will act as his padawan-learner until both are called to return.

End of message.

Taren2.jpg

Rocketblaze moved toward the center of the meeting room.

"I suggest a networked attack. One that would start at the center of the Jedi strongholds. A powerful group of Sith would attack that keep, while other groups moved into position around the next strongholds in the network. As the signals for evacuation were called, the Sith would already be invading those bases. The Jedi would only have time to react on a personal level, making fleets only necessary for cover and to pick off strays. The attacks would network out like a spider web, so when the first group finished, they could join with the next group outward. In the end, a ring of Sith would show their triumph over the Jedi."

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

Barohm Zar listened carefully and then spoke slowly and wisely, thinking out solutions as he did.

"I find that your idea with Westely is good...but what if he should turn on us instead and let the Jedi know of the impending attack? If this happens, you realize I will have your head for it...my Master or not..."

His voice became authoritative, he was speaking for himself, no longer under the command of an emperor...he was in charge now.

"We need to determine where these damn things are...if they are centralized at one location, then we should bring the Empire's fleet there to engage them and to neutralize any escape points. We can send Tie Bombers to destroy the anti-infantry batteries that may be stationed and then we can all go, as one army of Sith Warriors, and slaughter them...however..."

He continued.

"If the Jedi are scatterred we should divide up into teams and each go and attack these posts with a small fleet to engage any ships that may be there...the ring idea is good, however, if one should fail, the whole mission fails, and I doubt it will be that easy to have a ring of attacks...I say that if they are scatterred then we should set a time and date at which we attack the designated areas in small groups (enough to engage those present) and attack at the same time, and comm each other once that area has been secure...all dead...no prisoners...what do you all think?"

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

**The Sith Guard walked back into the room and dropped a skull that was in the palm of his hand to the ground. The skull had bits and pieces of flesh and stains on its features. As it hit the floor it shatterred onto the ground.**

I am sorry for keeping you so long...we must continue...before I can teach you anything I must perform...some...modifications to you...are you ready? This is the most difficult step into becoming a Sith Warrior...

guards.gif

Rocketblaze considered Lord Zar's ideas.

"I agree, we need to know where they are. However, the ring will not fail if one attack fails. It would be troublesome, but by the time an attack would be seen as a loss, a backing unit could be arriving. That is, if we organize it properly. The timed attack is an excellent idea, but we could all loose the element of surprize if one group is detected. Either way, it's a risk..."

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

"The problem is with the ring, we have no backup units...look around you...save for those we have on the surface discovering the dark side of the force, WE are the only ones attacking...if one of us fails, then we all fail...see my point? We are limited in numbers and power..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Kenshin is suprised as his master(s) comes out of the shadows with a skull. He watches as it hits the floor and shatters. Some bits hit him and he wipes them off. HE listens intently as the Dark Guard eplains the modifications. He wonders how these wil ltake place and what they will be. Whatever they are he is ready. He bows before his master and waits for his modifications to be administered.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

Rocketblaze looked over to Lord Zar.

"I was under the impression that we would have some Imperial backing and was considering them the back up reserve. With our numbers now in comparison with the Jedi, we should win. If our skill prevails, which it will, we will win. The only problem is that we don't know how much Imperial backing we can get in the form of manpower... Not to mention that we don't even know if this is the attack strategy that we will use."

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

"Then we must strike fast..."

Rocketblaze gave a general, sweeping look to the Sith.

"We must know where they are now. If we wait much longer, it will become more difficult. We have the advantage now, but we must use it... Thus, we need to know where they are!"

An idea hit Rocketblaze suddenly. He looked down, then snapped his head back up.

"What if we were to send another Sith with Westley and Ephant Mon? The Sith could pose as the sole survivor that was rescued from a small ship. If we struck fast enough, the Jedi would not see his true intentions until it would be far too late. We would need a Sith that could hide their power of the Force and would not be recognized by the Jedi, but it's an idea to consider."

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Tash hears Sabertooth's decision to go back to the Academy, and follows in his trail. Reaching their destination, he takes a jump and soon finds himself on the top of the temple.

Summoning molecules of dirt and dust, he slowly starts to form a cyclone, growing larger and larger. Moving it to the side of the roof, he awaits for the others to come up.

OOC: Sabertooth, if we die, we regenerate into this form again and again. We only truly die if we leave the planet without BZ's approval.

tashkri.jpg

Sabertooth jumps, barely making the roof of the temple. With one hand he starts to summon the water from the lake. When it is done forming it is a huge tiger. With the other hand he summons the chlorafil within the plants. When is finishes it is a Lion, the same size as the tiger. They get ready to fight...

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

Taren smiled evily. "I have here the perfect idea. My twin, Taren who is dead, and I are basically identicle. I can pose as this Jedi survivor. Anyone who was paying attention knows that my sister left the planet but only a very few know that she was killed on Midsengard. I could go, pretending to be my sister. She was once highly respected, and was once the Head of their order, until they reorganized while she took a leave of absence."

She looked into every assembled Sith's eyes.

"What do you think of that idea? Westley already knows me and can easily pretend that I am Taren the Jedi who was marooned when her ship was attacked by Sith, captured by Sith, and rescued by none other than Westley himself who comes home triumphant with a padawan-learner by his side along with the missing Taren.

As to the other matters, you are forgetting Lord Ar Pharazon in your calculations. He may not be here now, but I doubt that he would want to miss a chance like this. He was been dreaming of such a chance for a long time.

What say you all?"

Taren2.jpg

"These ideas are good...we need to find their locations within the next few days or sooner if at all possible...once we know the locations, we need to mobilize quickly...with or without Lord Ar-Pharazon...I know he would help us greatly, but the longer we wait, the more at risk we are of being attacked ourselves...we must maintain the upper hand."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Dalla wakes up after a long night's rest, something he hasn't had since his body was taken away from him. I sure hope Qui-chi had one too. He thinks of his separated friend, and how he will rondezvous with him at the training point they had chosen. I wonder what Qui-chi is doing right now... He looks up and realizes that there was probably a battle fought here not too long ago. Whoa! I just missed this...looks like it was fought just yesterday. He notices giant footprints in the ground that look like scorchmarks. I wonder what kind of thing could have made these. He sences that the foot prints have something to do with the Force. He also notices that the lake was dried up a bit, or evaporated because the water was not up to the waterline. He then realizes that some of the other students were just here and were probably sparring. Well, this is a better campsite than I thought! I might just rest a few days here after all. His mind zings him as he is reminded about Qui-chi. Ouch! I guess darkside friendships are more binding than I thought...Well as long as I am here I might as well practice my force skills. He starts to play with the water like he did the day before, but this time he created a water body of a human man, and practiced diffrent ways of killing it. After all, the war with the jedi would be swift and just and he wanted part of the action. He is reminded of his father, a wealthy merchant, and of the day his father was in the wrong place at the wrong time and was brutally murdered by that one jedi... He cried out in rage. Why did it have to be his father? He diddn't even look like the man the jedi were after that day he was just an innocent bystander when the jedi saw him and cut him in two. He was only six then. He remembers the funeral, that dark day... the jedi was there, mourning the loss with his mother, seeking penance. But none of that would bring his father back. None of that would heal the damage to his soul. And when he heard the dark voices and found that he had force powers, he vowed vengance in his fathers name. He vowed to kill all the jedi until justice was brought to his father. He would do it or die trying.

2rwm0cm.jpg

Sith Learns of how he can move faster from watching different masters teach. He tries to arange the molecules to make him run faster, but it doesn't work. "I swear I will learn to use this trick soon."

"My Master will do what is ultimately best for the Sith. If we have a plan by then, he would only augment it in some form. We will have to await his ideas until his arrival... I must, even as his apprentice, agree with Lord Zar... the sooner the Sith strike the Jedi will most likely produce the best results."

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

OOC: Sith Lord, when a character wishes to be trained they have NO force powers no knowledge of how to harness it. There are no masters teaching here, all that you have "learned" by "watching" has not hapenned. Please, just get in the temple, and wait till we can acknowledge you. Or, consult Tarrian (she's the mod).

VianoMigueles.jpg

Watching the other two jump up towards the roof of the temple... John force pushes into the ground flinging himself up towards the edge of the roof...

Upon landing he noticed the assembled creatures and the cyclone... He says "Out of respect, I will stay out of this one... I am down there..." as he pointed to the ground...

Landing he opened the book inside the Temple's outer walls... Then he stumbled out in search of some living organism... After a passing of minutes, a large tree, nearly 10 meters in height, stood infront of him like a Collosus... John stared intently and decided to try the next spell... It was a little stronger than Fire Demon and much less practical but much more amusing...

He studied the encantation fervently... He then stared at the tree and repeated it aloud...

The tree sparked little at first... Growing angry at such a misclassification of the spell... The fury soon caused the tree to begin really smoking... Within seconds, fire engulfed the tree, John turned... It glowed orange, yellow, and red... A twinkle could be seen in John's eyes if you were not blinded by the inferno... John returned to the shades of the outer wall to watch his spell take place...

As the minutes lolled by, the tree burned down to ash... As the spell could be quoted, unless doused by the force the living object/being/creature in question continues to burn until it becomes a mound of ash...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Ephant Mon's eyes snapped open. He had just received a force message from his master. He glanced over at Ragnok. By the look on his face, he concluded that he had received the same message. He got up and started walking away. He glanced back at Ragnok.

"I'm going to prepare a ship."

Ephant Mon climbed down the ship and walked toward the empty ships in the hanger. He picked one large enough for Westly and him, with extra room as well. He climbed in and got the ship started, then flew it out to land closer to Taren's ship. He opened the cockpit hatch and climbed off the ship, though he left it on standby.

He boarded Taren's ship again. He walked over to Ragnok.

"The ship is ready. Now we just need to await Taren's further instruction."

couldntbeseen.png

Have fun, John. Tash says to John as he jumps off to practice his spells.

Seeing Sabertooth's summons, he says with a smirk, You should pay attention to what your enemies summon.

Without letting him figuring out what he meant, he sent his cyclone at Sabertooth's cats, sucking the water and chlorophyll into his cyclone, and turning it into a hurricane of tremendous proportions.

I now have you at a distinct disadvantage, says Tash as he sends his storm to the middle of the roof. Not only have I destroyed your summons, but I added them to my own. You must learn to use what will weaken your opponent, and strengthen yourself in the process.

Turning his back to Sabertooth, he says to him, Try again. He lowers himself into the force so that he will know if Sabertooth tries to attack him.

tashkri.jpg

Sabertooth summoned up a cyclone going the other direction. Before Tash could do anything, they smashed into eachother, stopping both cyclones. Then Sabertooth summoned back his lion and tiger.

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

Ragnok wondered why Ephant Mon was talking to him and telling him what he was going to do when he had nothing to do with his mission. "We? What do you mean we? Your the one going with Westley." Ragnok replied at Ephant Mon and looked at him.

"Just becareful Ephant Mon." He added in a lower voice.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

"By your leave then, Lord Zar, I will prepare myself to accompany my apprentice and his Master." She bows to those assembled by inclining her head and leaves the room, leaving the last wish that they keep her up to date on events, telling them that she will report back if anything should happen or be worthy of report.

Force Message to Ephant Mon

The plans have been finilized. I will meet you at the ship momentarily and then will explain the plan.

Message to Ragnok

Ragnok, I want you to stay with Rocketblaze at this time. Inform me immediately if Ar Pharazon should contact him that I may better contact AP later. In the meantime, practice your skills against him, sit in on the meeting and keep me up to date.

End messages.

She continues to walk to her ship, mentally arranging the details for the plan, calculating the costs and assests of the mission.

Taren2.jpg