Korriban

Exodus

Abaddon watched as his masters attack unfolded his muscels moved exactly as his force senses had predicted. he sidestepped the oncoming blow but he barrely dodged the second attack.

He backed up and bowed. This time keeping his eyes on his master at all times to eliminate any suprise attacks and to be wary of his surroundings.

I think i have it

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

When the response made it back to Aceron's vessel, the kid grinned with satisfaction.

"Finally, this piece of s*** did something right."

As the small vessel pulled into the atmosphere, the control console began to crackle, making suttle blips. Acheron rolled over to the console, cursing, finding the irony in it all.

With much difficult, Acheron managed to guide the vessel down to the ground, but not as gently as he would have preferred.

As soon as the ship hit the ground, it lost all power.

"Damnit... Looks like I'll be staying here for awhile."

The young man straightened his clothing, gathered any weapons, perhaps rations he would need. He stepped outside the vessel, finally beginning his trek to find the nearest place of establishment.

Tash runs for hours, not stopping for any reason his body might offer. He has to stop, however, when a large cliff looms up in front of him. He sits down to meditate on the problem. What if I use levitation on myself in conjunction with normal jumping and enhancing my legs. He stands up and tries out his new theory.

He backs up a little and takes a running start. He starts to jump as he reaches the bottom of the cliff, and uses the force to help lift himself up. As he starts to rise, he delves into the force to find the power to allow him to clear the cliff.

Nearing the top, he starts to feel as if his jump is losing its potentcy. With a final burst of power from fear of failing, he lands softly on his feet. With a quick smile of triumph, he keeps traveling onward, to his next destination.

Having had to jump up a few cliffs and down some others, Tash starts to feel confident in his ability of force jumping. He searches for a lake to try out his newest brain child.

After a little bit of searching, he comes across a lake. He plunges his body into the force, works on pulling the water molecules together in a path, strong enough to support his weight.

His mind is starting to become fatigued, but he ignores it, and concentrates his power on the lake. After approx. a half hour had passed, Tash slumps to the ground momentarily as his power reaches the dregs of his mind.

He gets up and starts to walk across the water, ready to jump if his path would collapse on him. Fortunately, it is able to hold him, and he crosses the lake without incident.

Pleased with his successes, he starts to loop back towards the general area of the academy. After a while of running, he sees the spirit form of John in the distance. He speeds up and catches up to his ex-nemesis.

Saying to John, "I hope we will be able to put our past differences away, and join together while we are on our quests." He puts out his hand to see if John will accept his offer.

tashkri.jpg

Dalla does as Qui-chi says and focuses on the force essence of the tree, puts his hand in the right position, annnd..."Iaijutsu!!! The tree seems unphazed, until a branch, about the size of Qui's, fell to the forest floor. "Yesssss!!!" Qui-chi, however, has seen this many times before and looks unimpressed. "Now Its time for your force lesson," says Dalla as he sheathes his newly forged sword, a deep respect for the blade now in his eyes. They sit down near the fire, and Dalla says," I believe the force is nothing more than the ability to attract and repel molecules. For instance when you superheat the air all you are doing is moving the air particles very fast. Now I want you to concentrate on the particles of the fire, make them move faster, stronger, or even better, make them move around something very fast. Take that rock over there." Dalla concentrates on the rock for a few minutes and before long it is glowing red hot. Dalla lets a breeze in, cooling the rock rapidly and making it shatter. "It is easy once you have the principle behind it, now you try it."

Edited by Guest
2rwm0cm.jpg

Message to Barham Zarr.

Lord Zarr, You may remember me. I am contacting you in regards to having a meeting of all Sith to decide what we are doing in exactness. I regret that Lord Ar Pharazon is unable to do this at this time as he was unexpectedly called away on urgent business. I have been authorized to act in his place. Will you have us come there?

end message.

Taren2.jpg

Master how many more are thereAs soon as he sent this to the Guard, 3 men emerged from the shadows carrying weapons of a primitive nature. Finally something I can work with.Kenshin reaches over and grabs a sith sword, this new weapon had sparked an interest in him as soon as he picked up the first one which now seemed ages ago. He lifts the sword above his and head in a menacing manner. He charges at the men and they all swing at him at the same time. Kenshin flips over their weapons and slices down the back of one man. The man falls. The other two back away leaving their fallen comrade to Kenshins wrath.

You worthless scum.The man looks around for he didn't see the warriors lips move. Soon a blade slams into his leg tearing a large chunk of meat out of the mans leg.

I believe this belongs to you.He drops the meat right in front of the man. He begins to scream and Kenshin silences him by cutting out the lower half of his jaw. The man is still alive somehow, and Kenshin decides to inflict more pain on him.He slices open an area on the man back and grabs his spinal cord. He walks over to a hook with a pointed end and slams it into the wall. The Dark Warrior-to-be hangs the man on the hook by his spinal cord. The other two wonder how he could be so cruel. Kenshin then waits for two seconds and ..........SWAP. The mans head hits the floor.

Kenshin turns to the other two.Who wants to go next Kenshin again charges and this time spins to the left and slashes through the side of a tall man who seems only to be around his twenties. Pity you had to be so young. You are no challenge. but just for giggle Im gonna do this slowly. The Batosi begins to kick the man. A few ribs break as he alternated between the left and right foot. Then it stops. the man looks up and a blade comes through his other side. Kenshin reaches inside and places a small part of rust into the mans body. He closes the wound. He throws his sword aside and picks up a rusty verison.

Now you get to see what happens when you get cut by a rusty blade.

Kenshin twirls the sword and the man tries to get up. The blade then falls out of Kenshins hand and into the man spine paralyzing him and infecting him with the various diseases and bloods that had been on the blade. Kenshin pulls out the sword and looks at it. The man at his feet soon dies.

The Batosi looks at the last man. His weapon resembled that of a club. The man swings it and soon a disc is flying at Kenshin. Kenshin leaps out of the way.

Ah a Massassi Lanvarok. How interesting. He takes hold of his rusty sword and leaps to the cieling where he conceals himself from view. Blades accompany his arrival. He blocks all of them. He walks to where he is right over top of the man. He drops his blade and it tears straight down his back ripping out meat as it falls. Kenshin drops from the cieling with a poisonus plant that had been growing in this place since it was left. He shoves theis inside the mans back as he falls. He hits the ground and he punches the man in the head. Kenshin turns the body and over and breaks off an edge of his sword. He begins to carve up the face of his victim. He removes the nose and shoves it into the mans mouth. He cuts out the ear drum and places it where the nose used to be. He is having fun now. He then begins to make a series of cuts along the mans face. By the time he is done the man is alive, but not recognizable by even his closet friends. Kenshin then delivers the killing blow. He rips out the spinal cord, yanking out the skull and brains with it. He lays the body down and walks over to his master.

Master, I am sorry about the sword

Edited by Guest
33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

"Good definition my friend. However, if your forenic analysis is true, then how do account for the fact of two sides of the Force." Qui-Chi-Ryu looks into Dalla's eyes. "Do the atoms know how to reacted differently to different aspects of the Force. Do they know the difference if I melt that rock with a calm heart or one full of anger? They result is the same." After a moment of silence Qui-Chi points to the rock he has been focusing on. The once round rock is now shaped more like an arrow head. "Good little trick my friend. Useful too." (pause) "We sould get some sleep. You can go first, I'll stand guard. Then we'll switch off."

The Blazetail decends upon the planet slightly, and a comm request is sent: "This is Rocketblaze, Sith Apprentice of Ar-Pharazon. I wish to speak with Lord Zar before the Sith meeting if possible."

The ship hovers above the atmosphere as Rocketblaze checks the ships performance records.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

Afri jumped b ack into Kaylynn's cold arms and hugged her around her neck.

"There there, it'll be ok."

Afri used what little force power he had and warmed up the air around Kaylynn, just to make her more comfortable.

Edited by Guest
afri.jpg

"Well, okay then, if you want to take the first watch, go riiiiiggghhht ahead." Dalla yawns deeply. "I'll be getting to sleep, but don't let the fire go down, okay? Wake me in an hour or so." Dalla falls into a deep sleep tormented by dark voices and spirits....

Qui-chi looks around the campsite and is reminded of his homeworld. He is slightly annoyed by Dalla's snoring, as it might draw animals near; dangerous ones like they had encountered earlier this day. And suddenly, it happened. Dalla rose from his sleep with what it seemed glazed over eyes, sword drawn. " TIAL KOLA MISU!!!!," Dalla shouted as he charged Qui-chi. Fortunately, Qui wasn't called a ninja for nothing. He did a neat flip over the charging assailant and came up with his own sword drawn. Dalla charged again but this time Qui-chi grabbed him in a choke hold after the flip. Qui shook Dalla violently and the real Dalla woke up.

"Wha-what happened?" Dalla said, dazed. "You were possesed, it seems. This forest is more dangerous than both you or I thought. I believe it would be wise for us to both stay very awake tonight. I have some herbs that will help us. we need to boil them in water to make a tea..."

And that was when the real monster struck. It came out of nowhere and charged Dalla yelling that erie phrase:"TIAL KOLA MISU!!!TIAL KOLA MISU!!!!!"

Edited by Guest
2rwm0cm.jpg

John turns, suspicious and confused...

He senses the man has no real intention of attacking him and for the time being is worthy of the title ally. He could fight and control the force almost as well if not equally as he. He shakes the man's hand. Agreed. through a force message. However, you must give me some time, I have a few things to pick up, my armor and i must look within the records for a spell book...

Tash stands surprised, curious as to the reason of a book of spells. I will explain, do not worry. Wait here or follow me.

John turns and enters the Academy walls. He walks towards his room and sense the intense amount of dark force concentrated within the Temple at the present time. Signatures resembling Bishop, Tarrian, Kaylynn, various Sith Guards, Kenshin, Abaddon, and of course Lord Zar. But a few more he had never felt before...

He walked into his room, oblivious to everyone. He strapped on his antiquated armor and walked into the "Library" of the Temple. It was dark and musty, damp yet full of candles and torches. The dark corners housed countless volumes both on holopads and in old yellow parchment. In it, he was eyed suspiciously by a Sith guard, but later ignored. Picking out what he wanted, a book of Elemental Encantations, namely on Fire Spells, he walked out again. The Sith "librarian" continued to eye him suspiciously as he walked. His soul walked back out through the hallway.

At this point, John met Tash again. "I do not know where it is you wish to go or why, but you can lead us, I simply need one open spot where I can practice the skills I wish to develop." Tash, nodded.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Tash looks on at John curiously as he enters the temple and soon comes back out.

John says to him, "I do not know where it is you wish to go or why, but you can lead us, I simply need one open spot where I can practice the skills I wish to develop."

Tash nods, and says, "There was a plateau that I came across on journey. It is barren wastelands all around." John nods his approval, and they set off at force speed.

After traveling for a while, they reach a cliff that marks the start of the aforementioned plateau. Tash sends a force message to John You'll have to jump to reach the spot. With that he leaps to the air and soon sets down on the top to await John.

tashkri.jpg

I remember this, I have been here before I believe... says John through the force.

John uses the force to safely transfer the parchments and holopads over, then readies to jump across. He runs, leaps and using the force as a cushion figures how to solidify the molecules of air, temporarily for each step he takes... Thus creating a temporary bridge to cross the gap... The wind was strong and nearly threw him off balance, but he managed... Landing on the dry, rocky earth of the plateau, John looks to see the mid-day sun...

Landing calmly and cooly, John picks up the documents and the two began walking to their destination.

{{Here's the deal, Acheron was never assigned a master for training, and I've come under the impression someone is at least recommended, Am I entirely incorrect? I'm basically lost as to what to do. I've placed my char. under the database, applied for the usergroups and was accepted, Now I'm danglin on a fraying rope.

Can someone help me out? Sorry about the OOC interuption. AIM is Trowa TGOA, and email is ebola_za1re@hotmail.com}}

A cold smile met Bishop's glare.

"Perfectly," Jaina said, not missing a beat. "I apologize. Your daughter seems to be not the easiest person to get along with, in my opinion. But if you wish me to, I'll try - though no guaranteed results."

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

John calmly walks into the center of the plateau and Tash is a little further ahead. "This is the place." says Tash with a yawn.

John catches up with him and nods in agreement. "Very well, if you need me, I will be over there." as he points to a spot off a few meters, next to a tree and a few rocks. Tash nods and makes camp.

John sits and begins meditating. Feeling he has concentrated intently enough to begin, he opens the book on fire spells.

He flips a few pages through and finds the "Fire Demon Spell" He looks at this and begins pondering whether he is capable of performing it. He looks at the encantation and begins reciting it in his mind as he looks at a stone about one meter cubed. He then repeats the encantation aloud. Nothing happens. He stares intently at the book and stares at the stone. He stares again at the stone. A bit frustrated, he walks up to the tree and violently begins punching it and letting out his rage and frustration on it. Smelling something burning, he turns around... The rock is ablaze in the shape of a small Dragon, its spewing fire balls in the direction of the tree. John looks at his boots and realizes they seem to be getting hotter. John jumps from the boots and the fire demon continues hurling fireballs at the tree.

Five minutes later, the fire demon rescinds and returns to the appearance of the rock, a bit ashy, but the rock nonetheless. John looks at his handiwork with amusement and Tash who woke up once he smelled something burning came running up to John. Its called a Fire Demon Tash shakes his head, a bit perplexed and confused. "I think its time you begin explaining... but first, you might want to save whats left of your boots..."

Permission to land Rocketblaze...

OOC: This will be my last post under this username in this thread till Sunday evening or Monday afternoon. I am going on a field trip till then and not having internet access whatsoever. I am sorry if this screws up a lot, but if you can be patient and wait here it would be good. Thanks. And Abaddon, I swear with all my might, when I get back I will take a more active role in your training, I have been having severe stress problems...after this trip is over we will get you trained.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Excellent...I must leave you for some time...I have matters to converse with the other guards on your training...you are free to discover the dark side and the dark arts on your own in this room...and this room only...

**The Sith Guard vanishes without a trace leaving Kenshin in the same room he was except for the fact that there are no doors and no lights in the room. He was in solitary confinement.**

OOC: I will not be able to post from now till Sunday evening or Monday afternoon. I am going on a field trip and I need to pack, do not ask me to post more Kenshin. If you leave the room or try to escape or whatever, I will forget about your training. Have a good time, and happy RPing...I hope to see that you will post some self-exploration of the dark side by the time I have returned. Bye.

guards.gif

Sabertooth floats around outside the facility. He notices the trees and the forest, he concentrates, and feels the force throbing all around him. It comes from all direction, from every leaf and every root. He floats out and stays in the trees. The are fragrent and remind him of his home world of Naboo. However, the thought of Naboo brought thoughts of that dispicable queen, who tried to stop Darth Sidious from ruling the galaxy. Shame suddenly engulfs him. He wants to hide, but then he remembers that he is already invisible. Trying to forget his shame, he starts to daydream about his girlfriend on Naboo...

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

As they reach the spot Tash goes to make camp, while John goes off a few meters. Just as he is starting to get comfortable, he starts to smell smoke. Alarmed, he jumps up and seeks out John.

Seeing a rock covered in ash, and the smell of fire in the air, Tash says to John, "I think its time you begin explaining... but first, you might want to save whats left of your boots." With that Tash force grabs the smoldering remains and floats them over to John.

They walk over to the campsite and sit down. Start talking. He sits back and awaits John's answer.

tashkri.jpg

Rocketblaze set the Blazetail down and spoke to Follow, "If you would like to, you may accompany me untill the Sith meeting. If not, you may watch over the ship."

Rocketblaze then decended from the ship, feeling an emotion that he recognized coming from something nearby... It was anxiousness and the desire to impress someone. He deduced that a Sith Apprentice was nearby, due to the degree in which he felt the emotion. Rocketblaze then began to feel out with the Force, searching for someone that he could relate to.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

John's cold eyes stare at the face of Tash, the words trying to be formed inside his head...

I guess its best to explain this as a story... After I was put in this form, as were you, Sabertooth and the others; I unlike the rest of you felt out of sense with myself, like my darker split personality left to take a break from me... I wandered awhile aimlessly until coming here to this plateau. I leapt across and made, but I grew bored once here. So, I started climbing down the cliff face until reaching the river down there... To make camp elsewhere, within the forest you can see from up here off towards the horizon. Tash nodded. John then continued, Okay, as I attempted climbing down, I reached nearly half-way, at this point, I slipped and began falling nearly to my own destruction for we seem to be spirits who can feel, touch, taste, smell, and see... Tash raised an eyebrow. John continued again, the cold sky was beginning to darken as they approached nightfall. I fell and intermittently awoke to see myself still falling, it might have been glimpses within milliseconds of each other, but each moment seemed like an eternity, I passed in and out of phase with life, or this life, frequently. Upon nearly reaching the ground, I was stopped. I awoke to see myself, my demon self, ablaze holding me up through the force... Then I fell into the waters, ice-cold waters.

John stood and walked over to the edge. I awoke some amount of time later, wet, cold and weak. Near death, near a blind, near paralytic. It took some time for me to realize but my hands were on fire, not a fire that burned, but they were still on fire... He turned to face Tash, who looked on intently. Falling asleep, I awoke healed and whole once again. My legs, my arms, my vision, my senses each back to their enhanced states as they were before death. Only one thing was different, I had one thought that pushed through my mind, intently, as if I was being forced to do it... A sign of the fallen Sith or a need of my inner demon, I do not know, the reasoning is out of my conscious thought but I can feel it. In my dreams I was told of this book, these pieces of old, dry, yellow parchment. On them are ancient Sith Spells that lead to the control of fire. I chose my path you see, I wish to be a Sith Sorcerer. A master of the force through dark wisdom, deep seated hatred, and an infinite time of hard work and study... To the point where I am nearly impervious to a lightsaber, to where I can cause pain just by looking at my opponent, where I can manipulate every fiber of his being to my own will, to where I can control the elements... That is the beginning. The spell you saw, only a first step. I must learn to control the Fire Demon a little better before moving on. His long monologue tired out Tash. He was fighting to stay awake. Soon, he collapsed into sleep. John smiled, "now we must rest, indeed," he muttered to himself. He sat on the ground and stretched out falling into a deep slumber on the rocky ground.

Kenshin doesnt hear anything happening in the darkness. He decides to go ahead and experiment. He realizes something he can do. He focuses hard onto the darkside and begins to gather it. He focuses it into the tips of his index finer. He puts his hand into the shape of a gun. He concentrates onto a rack of useless weapons. He then focuses on shooting the darkside energy into a bullet in the front of his index finer to build up momentum. He then imagines it firing and hitting the rack and it does so. An explosion folows sending Kenshin flying backwards. He gets up and starts to try it again but with more control.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

Tash listened to John's story intently, taking in every detail in case he would need it again. Still trying to listen, but having to fight off exhaustion, he can only pay partial attention to the story.

Once John finishes, he falls into a blissful sleep, with John doing the same shortly afterwards.

tashkri.jpg

Kenshin isnt aware of how much time has passed. He wishes he could find out. All he knows is that alot of time has passed. He forgets about it and goes back to perfecting his technique. He gathers darkside engy and focuses it into his index finger. He aims at another rack of uselss weapons and lets loose a shot. He is able to control the power of the blast and is able to lessen the explosion. He can make it bigger if he need to but for the moment he doesnt need to. He walks around and sees that there are many doors to the room. He wonders where they lead, but he doesnt dare open the door for fear that the Guards will be behind the one he opens. He just continues to experiment with his new found power.