Korriban

Exodus

A powerful force presence approaches the planet. The Kobal, a personal ship of the Sith Ar-Pharazon landed down. As the door extended down and out, Ar-Pharazon proceeded down the exit ramp. His black cape flowed like a god, and his gauntlets made him look godly. His chest armor and silver pauldrons were godly as well. In fact the only difference was that gods, aren't that powerful.

Ar-Pharazon looked about. He eyed a guard.

"I seek the one they call Sith Master Barohm Zar. Let him know Darth Morbidity is here and I have my Sith magazine for him."

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Dalla comes back from his memories and realizes that he had cut the body he had made out of water verry similar to the way his father was cut in two. He releases his force hold on the water and it splashes to the ground, harmless. He sighs, and all the anger flows out with the sigh. He has learned a few light side force powers from his book studies before he came to the academy, like creating light or manipulating skin molecules. He knew the light side was the side he was best at, but they had killed his father and ruined his family, and besides, you only get stronger by working at what you are worst in. He wanted to slaughter the Jedi just like they had slaughtered his father, ten years ago. I've got to get back to my studies, he thought to himself. Internal politics are not my matter. I must train for the war. He still hadn't got the hang of force running, he was just lucky to escape the insects. He practiced it for a few hours. Once Dalla had worked up a good sweat, he turned his attention to the giant scorched footprints on the top of the mesa. What could have made these? Or who could have made the thing that made these? He finally decided to go back to the temple to meet more of the students, something that could prove useful in the future. He took off at a bad Force run. I have so got to get the hang of this....

2rwm0cm.jpg

*Tash remains turned around as Sabertooth destroys not only Tash's but also his own cyclone. He senses him summon his water beasts again.*

Aren't you paying attention to me? You just wasted your time and energy by destroying your own summon. You must learn to convert other's powers to your own use.

Still facing away from Sabertooth, he summons a cyclone that dwarfed his old one, using not only his old storm, but Sabertooth's storm as well. You fuel my power with your failures. he intones to S.T.

As before, he sends his storm at S.T.'s creatures, and absorbs the water and chlorophyll into the cyclone. It now turns into a hurricane of tremendous proportions, covering the entire roof. S.T. is barely able to stay on, but Tash is unaffected. He had "cemented" his feet to the ground with the force. He waits to see what S.T. was going to do.

tashkri.jpg

Abaddon felt the presence way down on him yet he and every other Sith in the room suddenly felt stronger and stood taller at the pressence of Lord Ar-Pharazon. Abaddon looked at his master noticing that he was the only one in the room who was unchanged by the presence. Abaddon smiled with to Sith Masters The attack would Crush the jedi before they would have a chane to even flinch. If he were chosen this battle would give himself the chance to prove his worth to his master.

Abaddon Only wished he could have been furthere on his training before comabting the jedi but it would prove illrelevant. Abaddon stepped into the conversation. Sayig the first things he had said in a long time.

"Master let me be one of the first to lead an attack once we find the location.

Because my energy is not strong itself i would not be noticed by the jedi. I will take some Yassimarri with me to block my force signiture anyway. I can go in shortly after the discovery of the jedi location and strike as demolitonist destroying there anti infantry weapons and any other key targets you may specify. The Yassimarri will insure that if i am attacked my lacking force training will prove illrelevant because my regular combat skilled will crush an Jedi without force."

"Master allow me to prove my worth..."

Abaddon stated his face dark and full of hatred.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Rocketblaze felt a charge... His Master had come.

"Yes... good."

He sent a Force Message to AP: Master, I am with Lord Zar. You have missed the meeting, however, we have not neglected to consider you. I'm sure that Lord Zar will update you fully once you find us.

Rocketblaze stood, feeling stronger with every passing second that he knew his Master was there... Stronger with every meter that brought Ar-Pharazon toward him... Stronger because in time, Rocketblaze knew that he could rise to a power at least near that of his Master. It was that single fact that made him feel stronger within himself.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

Barohm Zar stood unphased by Ar-Pharazon's godly entrance.

Bring me that magazine, my subscription just ended...

Barohm Zar turned to his apprentice.

"I will allow you such honor..."

He turned to the others in the room.

"Now that we are practically all here we can really decide how to proceed..."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Having one of the fastest ships in the galaxy, The Demon, Ewok raced many times, and usualy won. Ewok saw a flyer saying race to Koriban just two days later. Ewok knew he was going to train at Koriban, so why not win some money while traveling? Ewok entered the race, but didn't check his ship over for any possible malfunctions. That was his first mistake. The race started. "This will be a piece of cake, I'll win for sure." Ewok was winning, until a late entry ship started gaining on him. He didn't kow the pilot of this ship, but somehow he felt he had raced against this person before. Ewok decided to redline the engines. That was his second mistake. Ewoks engines started to overheat, and one blewout. Ewok barely made it to Koriban with one engine. He lost the race, but was ok.

"This is Fuzzy Demented Ewok of the ship Demon. I am requesting to dock my ship for repairs, and train under Lord Zar.

OOC: I used to be Sith Lord, and I wont do what I atempted to do last time.

Fuzzy.jpg

Wait, Alaskans use a different form of currency?

"the hardest thing in this world is to live in it"

la lala lala la la lala...la...la.......BANG!!!

As John remained strangely amused by the fact that he lit things on fire, repeatedly... Something hit him, a force presence, stronger than any he had felt before or close to it... "The unmistakable Lord Ar-Pharazon..." he mumbled to himself...

Sure enough, quite far away came in the Lord... Dressed quite godly... His approach sent the darkside reeling in John's head... A large quantity had assembled on the planet... "Pretty close to the meetings to fight the CORE..." he muttered once more... The pale sun was beginning to die down as the dust clouds began to cover it...

Growing quite bored now that his fires had rescinded he sent a force message to Tashkri: I am going to run off to continue my crazed pyromania... If there is something you wish of me, I should not be too hard to track, just follow the trails of ash and soot... Our contact me via the force... Until we meet again...

John ran off in search of forests to create wildfires to really stretch his pyro-kinetic skills...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*Lord Ar-Pharazon's entrance was grand. If Bishop had known better he might have assumed it was a god come tot he world. He leaned down to Kaylynn and whispered to her.*

"Uncle's here."

*Turning away from his daughter he faced the other Sith again.*

"If that is underway, then perhaps someone should contact the Imperials and see that we are able to procure their aide through the fleet. Who will see to it that is done?"

Bishop.jpg

Ragnok exited Taren's ship and ran into Taren, herself, on his way to looking for Rocketblaze. He stopped Taren. "Taren, It seems Ar Pharazon. You probably felt his presence."

With a nod of farewell he headed off. He had permission to sit in the meetings and train with Rocketblaze, he really didn't feel like practicing his skills against another, not one such as Rocketblaze the apprentice of Ar Pharazon.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

While Dalla was running, he sent a force message to Qui-chi:War is coming. The training spot we chose is too far away from the academy if we want to join the war. I am going back to the temple to see our comerades-in-war so I have a good idea who I can rely upon. If you are still alive, meet me at the temple. He got to the temple and was met with an amazing sight. A colossal hurricane was on top of the roof. Whoa! Now how....is that two people I see up there? Dalla knows he found the people who were sparring at the mesa but he did not know they were this powerful...He also sensed that there were three people at the mesa. Where was the other one? He decided to watch the duel and ask them when they were finished. Meanwhile, Dalla felt a powerful presence that sent chills up his spine...

OOC: do you have extra copies of the Sith magazine?

2rwm0cm.jpg

OOC: sorry for the double post, just sounds more natural this way.

Arfour-ateate sat at the controls to the ship Chaos and was very bored. For a droid, that is. He had already run diagnostics on himself seven times during the two days that his master Dalla Suul was gone. That took up a lot of his time. He also did three diagnostics on the ship, the last one was done simultaneous to the droid's diagnostic, just to keep him busy. He was beginning to calculate the possibilities of where his master had gone. His memory recorder recalled that the inventory on the ship dropped two sets of survival gear from the first time he entered sleep mode; and that was when they first landed, two days ago. He had protested to the master that it probably wasn't wise to leave Coruscant just because he heard "voices and/or whispers in his head". As the droid sat and did what his- it was a he, he had long ago admired the traits of males more than females, so he decided he would be a "he"- anyway, it would be his last diagnostic before he decided to go out and look for his master. Just twelve more minutes to go...

Edited by Guest
2rwm0cm.jpg

After crash landing onto Koriban, Ewok starts wandering around while his ship gets repaired. He goes into one building where he sees many powerful sith. "Get out" "Yub Wub Yub Yub" Translation: Fine I don''t want to be a sith. Ewok leaves, and takes his ship off the planet.

Fuzzy.jpg

Wait, Alaskans use a different form of currency?

"the hardest thing in this world is to live in it"

la lala lala la la lala...la...la.......BANG!!!

OOC: Fuzzy Demented Ewok, you may have crashed on Korriban, but you did not enter the Temple. You must first request permission to enter and await a response. And where would you have found someplace to repair your ship? I can see that you're getting frustrated, but you need to give this some time. PM me if you need to talk, or better yet, PM Tarrian... She can do more for you than I can, but I'll try my best if you choose to PM me.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

Taren indeed had felt the presence of Lord Ar Pharazon as he arrived.

Lord AP, I am headed out on a mission to find the Jedi. I am taking Westley and Ephant Mon with. Ragnok I leave behind and should you choose, teach him something useful while I am away. Please relay any messages for me through the Force. I will be pretending to be my sister, Taren whom you killed.

She smiled at some irony to her ploy. Her sister would have rued the day that she pretended to be her. Things would go well. She quickly headed to the procurred ship.

Taren2.jpg

Arfour gave a sigh on his voder box. Time to go find master. The little droid rolled outside on its treads and immediately noticed the large cyclone on top of the roof. Oh dear lord! What am I to do? But by then he realized that the storm was not affecting anything nearby the ground, ony a few meters up and he would be hurled around in the humongous winds. How very odd... I wonder if Master Dalla knows of this? He would surely not approve of coming to this planet then. Just then, Dalla who was watching the storm and the battle, which of course the droid could not see, spotted his little droid. "Arfour! Arfour!,"He tried yelling at the droid, but to no avail, droids couldnt see the spirit form he was in, much less hear him. The droid finally turned around and went inside the temple, in search of his master. Dalla ran and caught up to the droid hough, strangely enough, the temple looked different this time he entered it. Instead of the room where he fought the monster, a giant hallway leading to the depths of the academy stood in its place. Weird, he thought, I thought this was..."Wait arfour!"[/i] He tried to remember some way he could communicate with the droid, and then it hit him. It took him a few minutes, but after he had enough hydrogen and oxygen, he created a model of himself out of water, suspended by the force. "Now to track down Arfour..." After a few minutes of running, he again caught up with the droid. This time though, he placed the model in front of the droid to get his attention. It worked. Arfour went off like a skyrocket it startled him so bad. Dalla quickly reformed the water into words so as not to scare the droid any further. By what kind of science is this?, the droid said aloud, talking to himself the way he usually did. The words came back: It's my science Arfour. I am almost dead but I can communicate to you using the force to suspend the water in midair. The droid took a few minutes to read the message, and if he were human, he would have turned ghost-white. After careful consideration, he said aloud: Can you hear me? The water reformed again to read: Yes. The droid took a few more minutes on pondering what to say. He finally said: If you are really Master Dalla, then you would know the age at which you bought me. The water reformed again and read: Try eight. The droid let out a, or what was closest to on his voder box, a mechanical gasp. The water formed more words: Meet me out in the Chaos If you are lost, follow the ball of water. I will be walking by your side on the way out, you just can't see me. After he let the droid read a few good seconds, he turned the water into a ball and walked out, Arfour close on his heels, every sensor locked onto the ball.

2rwm0cm.jpg

What is going on in here??? Dalla Suul, did I see a triple post? you may only post once and you must then wait for someone else to post, or use the edit button in the right hand corner next to the quote button. I don't care if you think that it sounds better. Those are the rules and there are no exceptions. And please, if you are going to write that long of a post, please use paragraphs and such so that the readers have an easier time of deciphering your posts.

Rocketblaze, you are not a mod, and there was no need to OOC, if BZ had a problem with the post, he would have handled it, or he would have called me to make a ruling.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

OOC: oops.I'll explain in a PM.

Dalla walks with Arfour out to the Chaos and enters. Words spring up out of the floating ball of water: Arfour, I want you to search the Sith database for Holocrons. See if you can find any mentioned on Korriban or any other planet in this system. If you need me and it's an emergency, use the comm, frequency 0498-7433. Remember I cant talk to you unless I'm right here. Understood, master, the little droid said.

Dalla stepped outside again only to find that the hurricane was slightly bigger and that the one not controlling it was having a harder and harder time staying on the roof. Well, He thought, at least its not over...

2rwm0cm.jpg

OOC: Tarrian, it is fine, I told Rocketblaze he could...I was too tired to do anything and unable to post for a bit this week.

IC:

BZ waits for Ar-Pharazon to enter. He recedes to the shadows next to his apprentice.

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: Sorry about the wait Kenshin.

IC:

**The Sith Guard mutters a small phrase in an old language Kenshin has never heard of and within a few minutes, Kenshin collapses to the floor unconscious.**

**The Sith Guard stoops over the body and lifts his hands up in the air. Just as he does this the floor lifts under Kenshin and causes him to rise up to the level of the guard.**

=====HOURS LATER=======

**Kenshin awakens to a much darker room than before. He stands up and tries to walk but falls quickly realizing he can no longer see in front of him. He tries to speak but he cannot...he had not lips to move. Searching inside him he realizes his eyes had been removed from his body and his lips had been practically forced shut. The Sith Guard now stood in front of him and spoke.**

You have been transformed...this will ensure your use of the dark side to the maximum, for you will need it to survive your training...now you must rely on the darkside and ONLY the darkside...

guards.gif

John had usually always been a loner... It was good to be affiliated to a group but he usually walked off as time wore on... It was easier for him to focus this way... as he continued thinking, he realized he had come across a large forest continent, even more so, the trees were already dry...

Pyrokinetic Kills were amusing... Fire Demons were a little less so... The two spells were under his control... "So lets have some more fun, shall we?" he muttered to himself...

Opening the book he had to consult another tool he borrowed from the "library," a translator... The spell was written in an ancient Sith tongue that John had never heard of or seen, not even through myths...

After a while of fidgeting with the translator, John analyzed the spell to be titled Dragon's Breath... He read on and as he did, it was a progressive spell, but for his purposes Level I was good enough...

John continued to read what the spell performed, twinkles in his eyes sparkled remarkably... "The Destruction!" He let out a maniacal laugh and began rubbing his hands together like the insane fool that he was...

He studied the encantation like a madman... When he readied he read this encantation aloud... John collapsed to the ground as an intense burning surged through his frame, as he was spazzing out he became a human flamethrower... A surge of force fueled fire spewed out of his mouth in a straight line beam...

The intense heat burned down a path through the forest... The only thing left was dust and ash in between either side of forest that was left... John awoke, "Whoa, talk about heartburn..." were his first words... Then as the destruction began to materialize infront of him... He collapsed into sickening laughter...

OOC: I am so sorry Dalla! College got the best of me. But I am back now.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Qui-Chi-Ryu cries out in a fit of rage. It had been awhile since Dalla left him. But these creatures had been blocking his telepathy. The creatures have been stalking him for a time. Only Qui-Chi's ninja training had kept him alive this long. But now they had surrounded him.

The monsters took a step foward and waited for Qui-Chi move. Qui-Chi-Ryu now knew he could not run from this fight. "You creatures have kept me from my friend long enough." Qui-Chi-Ryu gets into position for a counter-attack. One of the primitive Massassi lunges foward at him. In an instant of eerie silence Qui-Chi draws his sword and cuts the monster down. Other Massassi try to flank him, but if there is anything a ninja knows it is when and how to attck from behind. He was expecting this. He turn the hilt of the sword in his hand and drives the sword behind him and stabs one of the warriors. He then realeases his sword while it was still in the body of the creature. The other moves over the body of his dying comrade only to have the foot of Qui-Chi-Ryu put into his face.

Over the bodies of his enemies Qui-Chi removes his sword from the Massassi's body. The remaining creatures lung at him. As the attack commences, the Massassi feel the hate eminating from Qui-Chi's body.

From a distance you can hear the screams of the Massassi echo through out the wilderness so loud that you can actually feel the suffering they are enduring.

In the mind of Dalla Suul. "So Dalla, tell me of this war that is coming. You will not have to fight it alone. I am coming!"

Edited by Guest

Sabertooth, sent the lion and the tiger at Tash. Tash tried to attack them but they turned into snakes and dodged the attack. The snakes wrapped around his legs and tripped him off the roof, but the attacks that he sent at the lion and tiger had hit sabertooth, also knocking him off the roof. in the end it was a draw, and sabertooth turned to John for the next challenge.

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

John's eyes glitter as he sees the two meter wide gap of ash... He was laughing so hard, he could barely breathe...

Now, John ran towards a tree and yanked off a branch... He stopped laughing to use a new spell that would be of great use...

From his hand, a red glow hit the branch... He began using the branch like he would use a lightsaber and he swung it towards another tree...

The branch sliced right through... Those who did not now what he had done would think they were imagining things at the concept that from drying branch he created a lightsaber... Those who knew, would just chuckle and realize... He's done a Transformation Geomantic spell...

John smiled as his branch continued to slice and dice the tree...

*The calmness on the planet Korriban, or whatever was left of it, was shattered with the sound of a ship streaking through the atmosphere and flying low over the geological fetures of the planet. At the controls was a Sith Knight, confident in himself, troubled in his apprentice.

Raynuk landed the shuttle where he had found it a week ago after speaking with Zar. He shut down the main systems, and exited the shuttle, followed by the hooded form of his apprentice. Raynuk was aware of the gathering of power on the planet, and decided to see what was happening.

He made his way through the hallways, passing workers, apprentices, and hopefuls all the same. He came to a door, and opened it, walking in confidently. Those gathered glanced at him, aware that this being wasnt who they were waiting for. Raynuk himself knew it as well, but walked on towards Zar, and stood beside him, whispering to his old master turned friend*

"While on our little excursion, Ciagyoel experenced another 'attack'. I managed to get it on a recorder, along with a fight he has against Bounty Hunter Mike in a Zero-Force enviorment."

*Raynuk then passed Zar the recorder secretly, and glanced around the room*

"So whats going on...?"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

OOC: First - Mods, sorry for the OOC interruption, but I haven't been able to catch Sabertooth off the board.

Second - S.T., I took away your animals, John ran off, and you are about to be blown off of the roof unless you do something. Lets ignore your last post and proceed from my last.

IC: Tash still stands on the roof with his massive hurricane, waiting for S.T. to try something.

tashkri.jpg

Barohm Zar looks ahead all the while mindful of Raynuk's presence.

I will view the tape later...we are discussing new plans of attack...any advice or input you have may be useful..we are at a standstill...

VianoMigueles.jpg