Korriban

Exodus

*JGoD smiled to herself as she continued down the long halls. A wrong turn or two later she found herself stepping into the room currently occupied by Raynuk, ciagyoel, and Zar. She nodded acknowledging Raynuk's Presence*

"Good to see you again... I was afraid we'd lost you.."

*She allowed herself a small smile as she stepped further into the room to greet Zar with a small kiss on the cheek.*

"And you of course... we have much to discuss.. but perhaps not now..."

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

"Now...rather than later..."

He turned to Raynuk and smiled.

"I am pleased...you have indeed matured since your first days with you...I am proud of you...I am sure that you will train him to his fullest potential and then some...for now I have pressing matters to attend to and I must excuse myself..."

He turned his head quickly towards Brook.

"Come dear..."

Together the two walked out and into another series of hallways ONLY known to Barohm Zar. No one could sense the two once they had reached a certain point and it was as if Barohm Zar and his future wife did not even exist.

They arrived in a small room that was pitch black. At the snap of his fingers a few bright torches lit up from the tiny bony hands of small children that he had killed a while back. He stood in front of Brook.

"What's wrong..."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Raynuk smiled and turned to JGoD, bowed and gave her a small friendly hug*

"Im shocked that you would even fathom the idea of losing me! You know that no matter what happens, I always return"

*He watched the two exit, and turned to his apprentice*

"So Ciagyoel, you have shown me much so far, what else have you learned?"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*Ciagyoel sat motionless and did not open his eyes nor show any sign of life. He only mutterred few words.*

"I learned the art of survival. I learned the art of my own power."

*He added another statement.*

"I learned the art of being alone without guidance."

ciagyoel.jpg

*She smiled at him and shook her head.*

"Nothing is wrong... at least I don't think so, not yet. Its all sort of fuzzy. I've just had the strangest feeling lately, something not quite right... stupid I suppose, but i can't shake it. And i've been having these nightmares, not the normal kind... not the good kind... but... that well, he came back... and the last one seemed so real... he killed me and I didn't do a thing to stop him."

*She didn't think she needed to elaborate on who 'he' was, she was rather sure from Zar's face that he had figured it out himself. She heaved an almost uneasy laugh...*

"Its not important really... just something that’s been tugging at the back of my mind for a little while. But enough of that... unless i'm much mistaken we have a wedding to plan."

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

*Raynuk clasped his hands behind his back as he looked at his apprentice*

"Yes...I can see that...I sense you are becomming increasingly frustrated with your training, and with me...you feel...that I am no longer an adiquate Master for you. You long for true guidance, to be taught something..."

*Raynuk turned and sighed, looking downward*

"My mind has been elsewhere my Apprentice...I myself feel I can not teach you very much more than you already know. Sometimes I even doubt my own training period under Master Zar...the only reason I got my Knighthood was for my tactics during a assault on the Jedi Temple..."

"If you wish, I shall find a better Master for you..."

*He turned again and walked a few paces away before sitting and meditating on his frustrations*

1fE1uLv.png

*Auren walked down the long halls until she came to a room occupied by multiple sith and would be sith. She looked about the room, a bit overwhelmed by it all and all too aware of her own lack of knowledge. It occurred to her that she would need to find someone to teach her something, and soon, if she had any hope of ever joining the ranks of the sith. She glanced around the room and her eyes fell on Raynuk, off to the side apparently in a meditative state... she looked at him for a few moments before she became aware that she was staring. Quickly she looked away and attempted to block herself from view by walking further into the room amongst those present. She found a group of a few younger sith hopefuls and attempted to engage them in some sort of conversation, all the while making sure her back was to Raynuk... it wouldn't do... it just wouldn't do...*

1077835329_uresAuren2.JPG

*Raynuk opened an eye and glanced at Auren as she approched the other sith and let out a small chuckle*

If you have a question Auren...just ask me. You forget, your a hopeful, im a Knight..I can read your mind..

*He watched her as she turned around and gave him a very cold glare. Raynuk could only laugh a bit.

oooh she's a firey one...

1fE1uLv.png

*How dare he! .. of all the... she stopped there and turned back to the others who were talking about god knows what... she felt a blush creep into her cheeks. And they seemed to be deliberately ignoring her... good, what a wonderful start she seemed to be making... doing basically everything the wrong way. She knew her best option was to go over and just ask Raynuk, but something in her wouldn't let her... too prideful, that was what her mother had always said... too prideful indeed. Oh dear, one of the people around her had asked her something and she hadn't been paying attention... perfect. She opted to shrug and walk away, receiving a few odd glances from the group of apprentices that she was all but oblivious to. Perhaps this hadn't been one of her more genius ideas, but it was a bit late for that now..*

Auren...if you care about what the other hopefuls think and feel about you, you will get no where...most of them will be dead by the time you reach knighthood. The only thing you have to prove, is that you are ready to be taken as an apprentice....

*Raynuk started to realize things slowly, and opened his eyes, taking the time to glance around the room. There was definetly something drawing him to her*

1fE1uLv.png

*Auren threw yet another cold glance over her shoulder that pretty much said I hardly see where this becomes your business but quickly looked away as she realized that it may indeed be his business. He was after all a knight, where as she knew practically nothing about the ways of the sith... not smart... not smart at all. What ever happened to ignoring him chimed in the all too annoying voice in the back of her mind... bugger off. Well it wasn't the most crushing response but she was hardly in the mood to deal with an annoying conscience on top of everything else. Especially considering the man in question could obviously hear her thoughts quite clearly, something that, in and of itself, didn't exactly make her feel better. He was right of course, she shouldn't care what other people thought of her... and she didn't really, most of the time... but in a new environment such as this it was hard not to...*

"Well seeing as how you dont seem to like me interfearing in your life, I will leave you alone for now...Even though a question still looms in your mind..."

*He turns and walks away, his cloaks billowing behind him as he dissapears into the darkness of a nearby tunnel. It was about time Raynuk found himself a new room to live in.*

Eventually...she will listen to the part of her brain, that is her will

1fE1uLv.png

*The fact that she had likely lost the only ally she might have had was not lost on her. Not her most brilliant of moves, but she couldn't risk letting that feeling in the pit of her stomach get the better of her. She looked around the room, half hoping she might find someone else willing to help her, but doubting that such would be the case, not with her luck. She sighed as she leaned against the cold stone wall, slowly sliding down into a sitting position. What was she to do now. She closed her eyes and tried to block out the rest of the room and simply weigh her options... none of them seemed too appealing at the moment, least of all going to Raynuk and attempting to apologize... but what did she have to apologize for anyway? Nothing really... She sighed, squeezing her eyes shut even tighter as she tossed about ideas in her mind... she could figure this out on her own.. she had to...*

*Raynuk had cleared all the needed things to get a room, and was now standing in 'his' room, a pitiful 10' x 15' rectangle with a bunk. He had placed his things in the room. He sighed and shruged, it would have to do. He then left and wandered the halls, thinking deeply, nodding to the people he passed in the tunnels. There were only two things on his mind, Ciagyoel, and Auren, both of which troubled him. He felt he couldnt get through to his apprentice, and felt a mild amount of hatred steaming from the man. Auren was a different story all together. She was a new face, one that seemed utterly sheltered and perhaps even scared of what she might become, and yet here Raynuk stood, feeling something that drew him to trying to help her. She would open up eventually, but Raynuk couldnt help but giving it a second try. He made his way back to the room, now utterly empty save for Auren, who was cowered in the corner. He stood in the doorway, watching her almost*

"You okay...?"

1fE1uLv.png

*Auren's eyes snapped open as she heard the voice from somewhere above her... she hadn't even noticed his entering, or the others leaving for that matter. She looked up into the face of Raynuk... just perfect, and here she was huddled in some corner like a little schoolgirl... wonderful. She pushed herself off the ground so that she was standing in front of him... best not to appear any weaker than she already did, though she doubted it would make much of a difference...*

"Fine... I'm fine... This is all just a bit new to me... that’s all..."

"If your so 'fine' then how come your cowered in the corner, worring about things that dont even matter. No one, least of all me, expects anything of you besides giving everything all that you have. You have the potential to become a powerful Sith, but your not expected to be anything superior to any of the other hopefuls who are walking around...Something is plauging your mind, and you[u/] must deal with it before you can expect becomming someones apprentice. There is something about you, even I cant tell, that gives the feeling that I should help you. So here I am..."

1fE1uLv.png

"I was thinking thank you very much. And while I do appreciate the advice, really I do, I hardly see where you can help me. And there is nothing plaguing my mind except trying to figure out exactly where i'm going... which I expect I shall discover in time. I thank you for your concern, but I'm fine... I'll be fine."

*Even as she said the words they sounded harsh and biting in her ears, when she was finished she looked down at her feet... well she was just a bloody brilliant one wasn't she. Her harsh proclamations of self-independence were all well and good, but she needed a starting point. After a moment she looked back up at him..*

"Sorry I didn't mean to... well I hadn't intended to..."

*he cut her off with a shake of his head*

"Look, you dont need to explain yourself to me, or anyone for that matter. I see something in you, something that intreauges me, and makes me want to know more about you...if I didnt know any better, I'd think it a budding form of love..."

*He trailed off, the last few words ringing in his mind. Love...he hadn't really thought about that much recently. HIs life had become more professional, less...fun. He looked down, and then back up at her, and reached out and touched her arm*

"...Just, accept who you are and...try to be true to yourself..."

*He turned and walked away slowly, then stoped, and turned to say something...but clenched a fist and bit his lip, and flashed a confused and embarresed smile and continued to walk away slowly*

1fE1uLv.png

*She shook her head as he walked away, had he just said what she thought he'd said? It did indeed appear that way, and unless she was much mistaken, from the sheepish smile he had cast over his shoulder her was more than a little embarrassed about it too. As he should be, it was that annoying voice again, he’s supposed to be a sith, it just doesn't suit she frowned, I thought i told you to bugger off? He was getting farther away, and the butterflies were back again... damn him... *

"wait..."

*She'd said it before she'd realized what she was doing... she wasn't even sure why she'd said it... she didn't exactly have anything more to say. Mentally she slapped herself for not thinking before she spoke... but it was a bit late for that now...*

*Raynuk had pulled his hood up over his face, and stoped dead in his tracks, and closed his eyes...

wait...

The word was something more important than just a word, it tuged at his very heart, an organ the Sith never like to admit they use at times, but here he was, stopped in his tracks by a simple word. He looked down at his hands.

What am I doing..? This is madness, im a Sith, not some wishy washy, lovey dovey Jedi. My life is in turbulance, and here I am worrying about a stupid thing like love. I need to fix things with Ciagyoel first. I am a Sith first, then a person..

Despite half of his brain, he looked up, eyes slightly narrowed, he closed his eyes....

and kept walking.

But as he did, he knew he was lying to himself, hiding what he truely felt. After what he had told Auren, he was doing what he told her not to. He kept walking, but each step pulled at his feelings more, he made it to his room before he couldnt stand it anymore, he sealed the door, and ploped down on the cot*

1fE1uLv.png

*She watched as he walked away... and knew that she was officially the stupidest sith hopeful ever. What on earth had she been thinking? She kept watching until he disappeared from view around a dark corner. It was just as well... what would it have accomplished anyway? It was late.. and she knew she wasn't thinking clearly, she needed sleep... that was it, she could attribute all of this to her drowsy state. She squared her shoulders and set off in search of some temporary quarters that would be suitable until she got the chance to meet with someone of authority who might instruct her as to where she could go from there.

After a few minutes of wandering she found a bare room with nothing more than a cot and a night table in one corner, it would do just fine. Closing the door behind her she walked over and sat on the cot. She really was a fool... what did she think she was doing her, attempting to make it as a sith... they'd eat her alive. It occurred to her that Raynuk may have been testing her... and if that was the case, she'd failed and ruined her chances of becoming a sith already. But something in her wouldn't allow her to believe that was the case. A single hot tear escaped her eye and she angrily brushed it aside, ashamed of her own weakness. She lay back on the cot and allowed herself to drift into an uneasy sleep... it was more than she deserved for her folly, and she would be sure to pay her penance later...*

OOC: Abaddon, I'm a guy, so get it right next time.

IC: Tash feels the pain in his shoulder and legs, and lets that pain fuel his anger and power. He switches his saber into his left hand, and pulled the vibroblades out with the force.

He lifts the body of the ewok off of the ground and sends it flying at John's head, while he sends the pair of vibroblades flying into his feet, effectively nailing him to the ground.

tashkri.jpg

Tash arches his back as the vibroblade enters his right shoulder. Tearing the blade out with the force, he sends it flying through Sabertooth's neck, snapping his spinal cord, and threw him across the room.

"You need to learn as I did; don't interrupt a fight, or else we will all take you out," he tells Sabertooth. With a sneer, he also says, "Besides, can't any of you just take me on one on one, or do you all have to gang up?"

tashkri.jpg

Kenshin sees Sabertooth get into the fray.This is unexpected. This man waits untill we are all almost dead, and then he enters the fray. And still he is almost dead.Kenshin waits still for a clear shot at Malaki.

Kenshin feels his wounds. His new wounds are still tender, while his old wounds are all gone. He smiles. He looks back up into the fray. He figures he might want finish ST by himself to keep himself ffrom getting bored. but he would just have to wait and see. And still noone has even looked at his hiding spot. Noone had, is, or would find him untill he let loose a shot or was visbly seen entering or exiting. Only the masters and knights of the Academy could find him where he was.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

Abaddon steps back and surveys his handy work the room was in chaos a blood bath... It was fueling his strenght...His wounds had almost healed and yet malarki had not moved o well abaddon appraoched saber tooths body...

"you know shes right to bad it will be a while before you move again. i'd sit and regain my strength if i were you..."

With that Abaddon turned and dissapeared into to the darkness his red glow fading as he waited in lure for someone to attack. This was not how he usually worked but he would like to finish healing rather than continue at the moment...

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

*Raynuk awoke the next morning, still wearing the clothes from the night before. He sat up on the edge of the bed, and looked around. His head had cleared slightly. He had decided to let Ciagyoel choose whether or not the apprentice should find a new master, something that Raynuk felt he owed to the man who so dearly wanted to be a Sith knight. His mind strayed to Auren momentarily, before he blinked and stood up, exiting his room to find the mess hall, and perhaps Zar or Ciagyoel.*

With all this hatred I have inside...is it really that odd to feel compassion...?

*His mind churnned over the question in his head as he walked down the halls mindlessly*

1fE1uLv.png

OOC: do the hopefuls ever stop spawning...?!? too much happens overnight... as far as attacking you, i have no idea why he's helping... or why he tried to...

John bent over barely dodging the ewok's carcass but couldnt manage to move out of the way in time to avoid the vibro blades aimed at his feet...

The pain was great as it ran up to his nervous system... The shock of this attack was revolutionary... Despite his general dislike of this man, he gained a slight respect for him... As Tash was preoccupied with Sabertooth, John pulled the vibroblades from his feet and ignoring the pain resumed his attack... Blood leaked slowly... a trickle which if he didnt finish soon could lead to his death, or worse his loss...

John's mind was a blur as he senselessly beat the crap out of his "challenge," Tashkri and the annoying shocks of pain from his wounded feet... Growing quite infuriated with the youth's persistence and with his ceaseless lust for vengeance... He makes his decision...

John decides to be rid of this futile imp, seeing as the dark powers in the temple were making him throb, not nearly as much as back on AM but strong enough, there was so much activity occuring at once... Then mystically, Lord Zar and a presence of long ago, one he didn't understand the importance of at the time or so he thinks, Lord Zar's Lady, Lady JGOD dissappeared...

With a swift stroke John tricked Tash into blocking the lightsaber while the sith saber went and sliced off his arm, leaving a bleeding stump... As the apprentice stared at his arm in shock, John reacted even quicker slicing off his wrist and so leaving him incapable of using the lightsaber or any weapons, because, well he has no arms... His armless body, bleeding like you wouldnt believe, too large pools of blood were forming as the crimson wine gushed out of the stumps...

The new hopeful who stepped in the room watched confused but disattached... John disregarded her, he had more important things to take care of... Tash tried to kick John in the face and succeeded, he then began running... John chased him, tripped him and sent six vibroblades aimed at his remaining limbs; his legs, each received three blades making him immobile and a bleeding mess of flesh and bone... His face was one of fear and horror... His only defense would be the force... However, he had only a a limited time to live due to the extensive blood loss...

OOC: you are not dead, terribly incapacitated though... but honestly, you really cant fight back... choose your remaining time of life...

John's bloodthirst had been temporarily quenched and vengeance achieved... His attention was being torn between the new arrival and Abaddon and the whereabouts of Kenshin who he saw retreat into the shadows with a blaster rifle... He was indecisive... So he decided to entertain himself a little more with Tash, er, whats left of him... He was about to impale him with the sith saber to kill him but something caused his stop... (Tash, your final attack, then you'd die... understand? come on...)

Edited by Guest

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

His face was reforming do to his demonic power the blaster damgae had only singed his har and meled part of his face... he sliced it apart with his knife and within an hour it would heal over and be as it never were...

Abaddon smiled from the dark soon he would be completely healed.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet