Bespin: (Black Sun's) Cloud City

RaveN

Jaina nodded, obviously not satisfied with the response and not giving a reaction to the slight pressure of his lips against her forehead, though internally she reveled in the touch.

"All right. What's next?"

Taking Raynuk's hand, she stepped once more away from the door.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

*Raynuk sighed and looked around the room they were in. It was quite plain, and yet way too colorful for the Sith Master's likings. He gave up finally on his mental jibberish, and sat down on a couch*

"Well, I was hopping Whyl would allow me to meet the people whom will be carrying out the job, but I suppose we should be getting along to Selonia to meet up with everyone else. It would probably be better that way, I'd rather not have it spread around what I do."

*He stood again and took Jaina's hand softly as the two made their way back through Cloud City and back to the Ogariv II. Once onboard and secured, the ship took off from the city, leaving behind a message.

I will be in touch Whyl, as always. You may use the same comm frequency to update me as you did during our last joint effort. I look forward to concluding this deal with you, Untill then...fair well"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

As they made their way up the ramp, the gírl shot one last cautious glance over her shoulder, suspicion língering in her deep brown orbs. Exhaling, she released Raynuk's hand as they reached the cockpit, sitting down in the copilot's seat and tapping into the navcomp.

"Selonia, huh?" she asked, fingers flying over the board. Smiling gently at him, she sighed heavily. "Take her up, Captain."

The Ogariv II lifted gracefully off the landing pad under Raynuk's steady hand and off into the depths of Space.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

The Shadow Strike slid out of hyperspace above the gaseous planet, and broke through the atmosphere, submitting the proper authorisation codes when it got within range, and continuing down to it's appointed landing pad, one which was very close to that of Rane and Ronin.

The ship powered down, enabling it's defences as, from the boarding ramp, Mike strode out, his face covered by his helmet, and his body cover by his armour and shrouded by his coat. He immediately made his way through the city, finding his comrades with minimal trouble and falling into step beside them. His only greeting was an emotionless statement.

"I heard Tekkan was gravely injured on Tattooine. Once he is healed, I want to speak with him. He has some skill with the Force which I believe can be developed."

BHMikebanner1.jpg

"Raas is being taken cared of. We should head to Ob Ordeena's office."

Rane Scando leads the way to the gangster's office, deep within the bowels of Cloud City. The three mercenaries enter the office, and stand before both Ob Ordeena and Wyhl the Hutt.

"I'll cut to the chase ”“ you elite mercenaries, along with a representative from the Sith Order, are going to hunt down and kill two renegade fools. The price on each of the fools is one million credits; your share will be a little less after we take our cut. Understand?"

Ob Ordeena turns to Wyhl the Hutt.

"Who is it that that Sith Lord wanted hunted again?"

leader.jpg

The Night of Vengeance entered the atmosphere of Bespin. He was asked what his buisness was and he answered, "My buisness has nothing to do with Ob, but is some personal buisness I need to attand to."

He landed and left the ship on a docking platform, with his droid, 2277, ready to make a quick getaway--an option Fett was using more and more these days.

Fett walked up to a computer that was there for pubic access. He used a device he had gotten from 2277 and bypassed security level one--a simple task that most people were capable of. It was only the highter levels that he could not access.

The bounty hunter found the docking listings, as well as past ship arrivals and departures. He noticed that the infamous Rane Scando was here. He would very much like to meet him again, he thought with a smirk. But he scanned down the list until he found the Ogariv II. It had been here breifly, but had left not long ago.

That means they had already been here. Unless Ob knew something not many did, which was possible, they had left empty handed. Perhaps he should have stayed on Tatooine after all. At least he had left a device.

His mission complete, ShadowFett started back for the YT-2000 that he called his own.

Five guards march down a side corridor, all armed to the teeth. Within moments, the guards reach their destination, a side gate leading out to one of Cloud City's many private landing platforms. The lead guard, a heavyset Rodian called Glaneesh, immediately pulls out a heavy blaster cannon, and mounts it on a tri-pod that another guard had been carrying. After taking careful aim, Glaneesh fires ”“ the blast of intense energy rips through the front of Fett's ship. A second shot tears through the ship's engines. As the other guards laugh, Glaneesh pulls out a thermal detonator and rolls it under the remains of the ship ”“ a few moments later, the device explodes, sending the burning remains of Fett's ship flying. The rest of Cloud City is then immediately put on high alert. A few moments later, Hoeslag, cousin to Glaneesh, finds the creature called Fett roaming one of the passageways leading back to the landing platform where Glaneesh and the others still were. Hoeslag crouches low, and fires his blaster pistol ”“ the shot hits Fett in the neck.

leader.jpg

OCC: That was an incredible One-Hit Kill to me and my ship, Ob.

IC: ShadowFett saw the guards as they approached. One set up a tripod and fired at his ship, but the sheilds were far too powerful and 2277, sitting inside, returned fire with one of the quads.

The shot decimated the small force of thugs before they even saw Fett come up from behind them. Except for one shot fired at the bounty hunter, which he quickly evaded, there was no further fighting.

I guess they really don't want me here, Fett thought. Oh, well, it was to be suspected. He boarded the Night of Vengeance and was gone before Ob knew what had happened to his guards.

The ship entered hyperspace headed for a destination that Fett would decide upon elsewhere.

OOC ”“ If you want to play that way, both of your posts are illegal. It has been posted numerous times throughout this thread that you cannot just post and land. One must ask permission to land. Also, your character is an enemy of the Hutts, and we have a fleet positioned around Bepsin, what do you think are the changes of you getting past all that? Step up your post game, junior.

leader.jpg

Looking forward WYhl motions for the Elite Mercanry Unit to step forward.

You have brought excellence and power to my very organization. For that the Hutts thank you. I know of your recent troubles with the Black Sun once again. It seems we did not do a good jenough job the first time. They are re-building and if Smash ever returns our alliance would be re-sealed. However since it is not and since Smash is yet to return to his rightful place the Black Sun will stand as a listed enemy of the Hutts. Now to the point, I want you all to bring me the heads of Hand of Thrawn and Darth Searcy. The job pays generously; the quicker the better.

Wyhl looks down at his comm. He gives a surprised look as he sees Geki's name.

I am somewhat angered with you Geki. However, since you did back down at the Cantina on Tantooine I will talk, what is this meeting about first of all. Secondly, I do not leave my palaces. I have three, choose one to meet me at.

whyl2.jpg

The Howling Runner exits hyperspace shields raised to full power. Piccolo's thumb hovered above the his weapon's systems. He opened the comm.

"This is Piccolo of the Black Sun. Mr. Daisaku requests a personal meeting with Lord Wyhl."

A small beacon on the far side of one of Bespin's moons suddenly becomes alive ”“ a red light flashes on the side of the beacon, and it begins to transmit a coded message to Cloud City. Immediately, two Skipray Blastboats blast away from the floating metropolis, and enter space. The two Skiprays circle around and appear behind the ship that had just emerged from hyperspace. As the two Skiprays follow the ship, Ob Ordeena receives the coded message from the beacon, and then the transmission from Piccolo. Ordeena sends a message to one of the Skiprays, and the pilot of the Skipray in turn sends a message to Piccolo.

"Have your boss come here."

leader.jpg

Comm to Wyhl:

Given that you are, indeed, angered with me, Wyhl, I would think it unwise for me to come to one of your palaces. I suggest that you pick a neutral venue- perhaps coordinates in deep space? I bring one ship, you bring one, we meet in the middle somewhere? I promise you that you will find my proposition very intriguing. What do you say?

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

I would love to see you try.

Piccolo knew his duty though. Without responding, he piloted the ship toward Cloud City, landing at the appropriate spot. Piccolo turned to Smash.

"If you order me to stay I will, but I would prefer to go with you. There is no doubt they will attempt to lie about what truly happened. That is why Wyhl does not want me there."

Wyhl commed Geki before Piccolo and Smash entered the City.

I will think of something and comm you. As of right now I have business, I will comm you shortly.

Shifting his repulsor lift Wyhl spoke into his comm this time to another frequency. One he had not used in some time.

You may enter Smash.

whyl2.jpg

"Piccolo, I do not think Wyhl is the problem, but for the time being it would be wise to stay in the ship at least until I can talk to them in person. I must meet with Ob as well. It would seem to me that he is the problem at the moment."

Lord Daisaku turns and exites the ship and slowly walks down the ramp.

"My Lords, it has been some time since we held council. We have much to discuss."

smash.jpg

Piccolo complied and remained in the ship. Smash Daisaku was a much more intuitive and brilliant man than Piccolo could even comprehend. Yet in this case, he felt certain he was wrong about Wyhl. But Smash knew how to take care of himself. There was little Piccolo could do against the entire Hutt army anyway.

"Well, to make a long story short I'm back from a vacation. I tried to get away, but after time I realize that once you get in this business, there isn't a way out."

Smash slapped one of the slave girls in the ass.

"I haven't done that for a while."

I sadly have come back to a disaster. Organzations that have been my sworn allies have betrayed the Black Sun. Ob Orbeena has been relentless in the assassinations of many of my finest agents. How will he answer to this charge?"

smash.jpg

I can't speak on his behalf, but I think the feeling was mutual. When you left we felt the Black Sun would never be led in the right direction again, your agents began showing mercy to many. No longer was the bond between our groups there, I felt no need to continue the relationship without Smash in the picture. So we cut it off.

Wyhl looked to Ob.

You are our sworn ally Smash. The way things are going it appears the Black Sun however is not. They are running our business far different than either of us had envisioned.

whyl2.jpg

"Well, I am back now and I trust that Ob knows that as well. We must mend the tensions that have grown betwen our organizations."

Smash extended a hand to Wyhl to be shaked by whatever Wyhl wanted to shake it with.

"I haven't shot anyone for a while. I really miss that too."

smash.jpg

His short stub extended Wyhl shook with Smash.

Perhaps it is best we let the past go. What happened while you were away is meaningless now. The Black Sun and Hutts are once again allied. You are the glue that holds this alliance.

Shifting in his repulsor once again Wyhl looks at Smash.

What is the first order of business?

whyl2.jpg