Bespin: (Black Sun's) Cloud City

RaveN

((OCC: Thanks again, I'd hug you but it's kind of hard over the Internet.))

*KR's new ship, Loki, bursts out of hyperspace above the gas planet. Slowly the ship descends through the atmosphere, heading towards cloud city. As he neared he slowed his speed, now searching for a good place to land. It was getting dark, nearing sunset, and KR had not been to his home in a while.*

"There it is..."

*Loki flew over the city slowly, a few meters above the topside. It seemed to glide gently through the air, it's wings still as the powerful custom sublight engine pushed him along. KR saw a tall tower that dwarfed the buildings around it. To his knowledge it was just a simple office building, and possibly empty, but to KR it was a perch, a place where he could look upon the clouds and the sun, and think. He needed to think, and deep in his heart he loved Bespin; so it seemed like the best place for him to be. Loki pulled up slowly as before and climbed to the top of the building, then landed on the roof top. KR paused a minute, then ejected himself from the front of the ship. He looked at the sun as it neared sunset, the gas augmenting it and giving it an appearance that can only be seen there. It was a wonder that more people didn't come for the view alone, but it was none of His concern.*

"You like it Loki?"

*KR looked at the ship curiously. It didn't react that he could tell, but somehow he knew the ship could hear him.

He turned around again.

Bespin wasn't really his home. It was where he spent the second half of his childhood, so it was as close as it got, but it wasn't his real home. KR didn't know what planet he came from, and he didn't exactly know much about what happened there, he just knew that Bespin wasn't it, and Bespin had nothing to do with it.

KR was calm, but not like a Jedi. He was conserving his emotion, building it for later use. It was like a calm before a storm. KR watched as the Sun crept that last sliver back under the horizon, then looked up at the sky. The night sky was equally impressive, but it wouldn't get good for another few hours. KR sighed; Maybe this was a waste of time. But instead of packing up and leaving he climbed up his Mech, taking a seat on the shoulder of his new ship. KR sat for a minute before the ship bent over slightly, giving him a better and more stable surface to sit on.*

"You just never quit trying to confuse the hell out of me do you?"

*KR turned to watch the Horizon again, his ship looking in the same direction, his eyes filled with wonder and awe...*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Landing in an inclosed area, Ryoo hoped out just in time to see the amazing sun set. "See Beren, this is why I brought you here. It is just amazing and it is so calm. We will relax here for a while and then head back and continue your training.Ok?"

OOC: Beren, check your messages.

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg

OOC: Checked 'em... So much for Mind Tricks....

Beren looked at his surroundings. The Togruta's red flesh blended into the scarlet sky and redish buildings. His padawan robes ruffled around him as the wind blowing through Bespin hit him and his master. He closed his eyes in meditation, the Force pulsed through him sending warm vibrations through out his body, the Jedi sensed an unusual feeling down in his heart.... something was slightly wrong here, there was someone.... a Sith. Or another being of danger to them. "Ryoo, something is here. I can bearly feel it.... It doesn't correlate with this world. This world is full of life and goodness. But what I feel is different... maybe even evil to go to extremes." he shrugged. "Then again I could be feeling something totally normal to this world..."

BerenNew.jpg

"Yes I feel him too. But, we shall relaz for the time being. The sith should not know whe are here. But if he does, he will be making the first move. Now calm down and relax in this amazing place."

Ryoo had a good reason to be nervous, but he wouldn't let his padawan know that. This sith was powerful and Ryoo knew something was going to happen. But something in the force was making him stay here. He couldn't leave until it happened. But what was it...

OOC-Waiting...

Edited by Guest

ryoocopy-1.jpg

Beren nodded. The Jedi Padawan felt the flow of the force pulsing through his body become quick and uneasy, like an siesmometer at the hieght of an earthquake. But he understood the master's fear. He himself was scared. Armed only with a beat-up blaster, he couldn't do much to harm the Sith. The only thing he could do was watch, and probably die....

BerenNew.jpg

*KR let out a loud laugh from his perch. It was soft to the Jedi at first, but then it grew slowly, becoming loud enough that most of the city could hear, and cringe, as this was the darkest laughter most of them had ever heard. KR stood up and turned straight toward the Jedi.*

"Well, maybe this venture wasn't a waste after all. Not a waste at all..."

*KR looked up. The wind was blowing and his hair was caught high in it. KR's figure was a menacing one, especially when it became apparent that he had seen the Jedi. KR looked for a long time, in his head calculating. Silently his whispered a few words, which sounded like "Not too far" before he did something, as usual, that was extremely drastic. KR ran towards the edge of the building, then with all his might leapt from the edge. The wind seemed to change direction in his favor, and KR flew powerfully with it, falling quickly. He went further and further, and the farther he got the more it became apparent to the Jedi that KR was heading straight for them.

KR landed hard, but it didn't seems to phase him. KR had cushioned himself enough that it caused him no damage. Now KR stood, or rather kneeled, but a few feet away from the Jedi, all was completely still except for the blowing of the wind and the flutter of his robes in it. He stood up a huge grin on his face and an intense fire in his eyes. KR held out his hands, and in one appeared his lightsaber, having come from the robe. KR turned his body, putting his lightsaber hand behind him and leaving the other before him. Slowly the broad blade of KR's lightsaber ignited, illuminating the dark of the night with the pale platinum light that emanated from it.*

"Welcome to hell."

*KR pulled Ryoo Jaxxon toward him with a gesture to the force, sending him through the air like a ragdoll with no contest except for a small yelp. KR waited for the Jedi to near him, and c0cked his saber back, preparing to chop him into pieces as he came closer...*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Two jedi starfighters exited hyperspace above the planet.

Slowly both ships came down and landed on a seperated landing pad. As the engines cooled down, Tares exited his ship and waited for Reagan while his padawan exited her own ship....

OOC: Totally like the new sig

tares.jpg

OOC: Thanks.

Darla approached Tares still a little sleepy from her brief rest in hyperspace but feeling refreshed.

"So whats the deal?" Darla asked with a raised eyebrow.

All Darla knew was that a friend of Tares had contacted him for help. Other than that she was compleately oblivious to what they were doing on Bespin. The floating city was impressive. She looked up at what seemed to be an endless sky. The beauty of the living force never ceased to amaze her.

Rannrsig.jpg

Tares laughed, "Thats a good question. I sense unrest in the force, and for some odd reason it seems to have a connection to Reagan. Thats all I can tell, but I'm assuming she is in sort of some trouble. If this be the case, we both must keep our guard up...."

tares.jpg

"Reagan's from the smugglers' moon right? Ive never met her before, but you mentioned her."

Darla had removed her helmet but was still in her balck filghtsuit as she hadnt expected to be going anywhere. Luckily she always carried her weapons belt with her. Her saber and blaster pistol were within hewr reach should trouble arise.

" I think I know what you mean.I awoke form my sleep a little trouble. Perhaps the force was trying to warn me of something."

Darla wished she had spent more time learning to become attuned to the force instead of fighting and flying ships. Sometimes she felt like she was a lightsaber. This time she wouldnt shy awy from battle or using the force. She knew what she was doing and her goal was to help someone out. Nothing else mattered. She would do what she must.

"So do wait her for a message or are we going inside." Asked Darla while the Besin wind mused stray strands of her long hair.

Rannrsig.jpg

Reagan had not been here for quite sometime, and knew that there was relative secretcy here. She still had her docking bay here and it was under a different alias at that. She never did anything half assed, and this was no different.

She landed in her private berth, and left the systems on ready. She left the c0ckpit and headed out. Grapping a hat, she pulled her long curling fiery red hair up into it and secured the cap on her head, with a few strands falling about the sides. it was not much of a disguise, but it would do for what she needed.

She motioned for YH to follow, "Come on, you can meet one of my friends. He is a nice person, you'll like him, he's a good guy too..." she was a bit sarcastic, but he could tell that she was kidding with him...

She exited the ship and headed down the ramp. Seeing Tares standing not to far off, she walked over to him and the woman.

"Tares, I uh...seemed to have gotten myself into a fix...It's not my fault this time I swear it." She smiled at him like her and Airleas always did when they were kids. Only this time it really wasn't her fault, unlike when she was a kid.

Reagan.jpg

"We may not have to wait...." Tares said as he watched Reagan approach.

Walking up, Tares watched Reagan smile the smile he knew to well. After she finished I swear it Tares raised a finger up in the air before she could say an other word.

Silently, he took a few steps forward and wrapped his arms around the old friend. Holding the hug for several seconds, he finally released her and stepped back towards his padawan, "No amount of danger will keep me from hugging you Reagan, you should know that...."

Edited by Guest
tares.jpg

Reagan smiled to Tares, "Touche..." She motioned for YH to come over. "This is Yuusuke, he is an ex-flea agent turned smuggler. Airleas trusted him enough to let him into the smugglers, so I am too."

She looked over at YH, "Yuusuke, this is Tares Vortex, Jedi Master, and Airleas's master that trained her. He is a life long friend of the Lianahan Family, but he will be the last to admit that....right after the Lianahan boys though."

Reagan.jpg

Raising his hands, Tares smiled, "I'm not afraid to admit I've been a long friend of the family. Its just I have been better friends with some members...... than others." He said with a laugh.

Shaking YH's hand, Tares returned his gaze to Reagan, "So what is this trouble that haunts you?"

tares.jpg

Reagan handed Tares the encrpted message for him to read and waited as his face dropped. As it landed somewhere on the floor, she switched the data card with the one with the bounty that was put on her by Raska Thane...

When he was finished, she put both data cards in her pocket..."Now you see my problem?"

Reagan.jpg

Darla wondered off a little bit while tares and Reagan talked. She guessed it was personal and if they needed her thyd call over. She walked over to the edge of the landing platform and looked out at the expanse of Bespin. It was wonderful...So beautiful, she could just stare out forever while eth cool breezes blew at her face.

She felt a little embarassed at Reagan comment about tares being an old dog. She had never thought of him that way. But then again Darla never really talked to anyone about anything important. all she seemed to find herself doing was making wise caracks. It was part of being a pilot, something she had learnt and never shrugged off. it was a defense mechanism. no matter how tough she was or how ready to fight...Underneath it all she was a fragile young woman.

Thoughts ran through Darlas' head like the breezes. She focused her mind. Closed down her emotions and put on the facade of a cool tough jedi fighter pilot.

Snap out of it! A little voice in her haed seemed to shout at her when it seemed that she had been staring at the sky for days.

Edited by Guest
Rannrsig.jpg

Tares sighed as he noticed Darla walk off, "Yes I did, but the good old diversions we did back then were different. This situation is entirely different. All the bounty hunters in the galaxy will be on you based on the price on your head. Its hard to divert that many bounty hunters, specially the more skilled ones. The best thing you can do is hide, or make friends with some powerful protectors...."

tares.jpg

Reagan looked at Tares for a minute. "Well, i was thinking..." she looked over at Darla a moment and then back to Tares. "You and Darla are traveling right? You could um...check me into docking bays at different planets. Stay for a little bit and then go somewhere else. Never go to the same places twice but uh...like leave a trail."

She smiled at him again, "and making friends with this bounty is not a thing that is easily done. thankyouverymuch. I think that it is in my best interest to stick with the few that I have rather then try to make new ones. Don't you agree?"

Reagan.jpg

A battered Corellian freighter, the Burnt Sun, emerges out of hyperspace near Bespin. The Burnt Sun rockets toward the gas planet, and descends down into the clouds. As the Burnt Sun nears Cloud City, it is confronted by two cloud cars. The Wookiee barks into his microphone, hoping that the pilots on the cloud cars understand him. Apparently the pilots didn't have much experience conversing with Wookiees. Several shots rocket forth from the cloud cars ”“ Garandos banks to the side, and roars for his protocol droid. The droids arrives moments later, and wails into the microphone.

Captain Garandos, friend to the Hutts, wishes to meet with Master Ganelon at his convenience. Wait, what is it? Sorry, Captain Garandos wishes to meet with Ganelon now!

A heavily encrypted message is sent to Reagan McGreggor's private line. The message is from RS-3, one of Rane Scando's droids. The droid's voice is high-pitched, and eerily cold.

This is RS-3. It is my understanding that you would like to converse with Rane Scando. He is unavailable at the present time. Would you like me to pass along a message to him?

Reagan picks up the comm and responds to the droid. She tells him that she needs to speak with Rane face to face and tells him her location, and how long that she will be there. Closing down the comm, she looks up to see not only the ex Flea agent staring at her disapprovingly, but Tares with his raised eyebrow and that damn "I told you so look."

"Ouch, if looks could kill, you two would be a deadly combination. Come on Tares, you know me. And if you remember, there has always been something between me and Rane. So stop with the I told you so looks and try for once to get back into the mind of the smugglers. I really need your help. And friggin' Drake is missing, Airleas is MIA, you are it for the good guys besides Mr. Law there. Gotta admit, he seems okay for a law abiding kind of guy."

Reagan.jpg

Darla stopped day dreaming and walked back over to Tares, Reagan and her companion.

Stay alert, something bad's up, remember? She told told herself.

She wasnt usually the day dreamy kinda girl. Recently she had become much more introspective...It was all the travelling to beautiful worlds and relexing. It had brought out the romantic in her. She hated it!

It had been a while since Darla had seen any combat. It had been a while since shed done any saber training. She felt like she was getting soft. The thrill of combat, the danger....It made her feel alive. She liked it when she didnt have time to sit around and think. Hopefully she see some action soon...What trouble was Reagan in? If Darla was suppossed to know then someone would tell her.

"Hey, Dont mean to interrupt. Is there anything I can help out with? Im getting kinda edgey waiting around." Darla flashed a lopesided grin, hoping it would hide her unease.

Rannrsig.jpg

With a quick force push twards Kakuto, Ryoo landed on his feet. Taking a quick step back, Ryoo turned his saber on. The silver blade flashed infront of his face.

"We arn't that different now are we?" Ryoo said while looking at KR's saber. Now lets get this over with. Attack me."

Ryoo had to be ready for anything because sith were spineless slime bags that would do anything to win.

ryoocopy-1.jpg