One sentence at a time

DarthBrendo

The Adventures of Myth Hunter

Once upon a time there was a psychotic padawan called Mythie and she travelled about the world on her roller skates.Sometimes she tied cushions to herself in case she fell over. One day while she was skating, she fell over and ripped one of the cushions. These cushions were the private property of Amidala Skywalker, and when she found out what Myth Hunter had done, she was ticked off. But when she saw what spilled out she screamed....

"CORRANYPOO DOLL!"

The trauma was immense, and Amidala knew what had to be done.

"Save me Lukiecutieandeverythingthatishandsome!"

"There shall be no saving of you today by any handsome men!"

Said the ugly DarthVader as he held Lukiecutieandeverythingthatishandsome hostage until he Lukiecutieandeverythingthatishandsome kicked him in the hurty parts of his body and ran away. DarthVader cringed until he realized he only had a fleshy patch there after his junk was burned off 20 years earlier. But by then it was to late because Lukiecutieandeverythingthatishandsome had run away, and Darth Vader only saw the enraged face of all the fanfic women coming at him because he tried to hurt Lukiecutieandeverythingthatishandsome.

Suddenly, someone turned off the lights and there was the sound of tumbling bodies as everyone ran into each other, meanwhile on the roof a platoon of psycho padawans was landing. They were armed with cushions of all colours and all the cutiepoo dolls that ever existed, including arynypoo dolls, corranypoo dolls and Lukiecutiepoobucketoflove dolls. Suddenly a loud voice cried out.

"Did you get those cushions at Pier 1?!"

Nat looked at Mael as he said that and called back

"yah I did Maelofthefingersinmouthsig, and I'm going to use them on you," and threw a cushion at Maelofthefingersinmouthsig.

"What do you mean?" he said hoarsely.

Natofthecaramel cackled evilly as she threw another cushion at Maelofthefingersinmouthsig screaming

"I'm going to cover you in cushions while Amidalaoftheoldpadawans rescues Lukiecutiepoobucketoflove."

Meanwhile MythieQueenoftheflirts was skating down the hall to the aid of Amidalaofthepadawans. In her hand she had her trusty Rusty Spoon, weapon of doom. This weapon could go a great many things, including the following: Disembowelment, used as a flying apparatus, a knife and a magic communication device. Not to mention castration of those that dared to defy the Flirts and Psychos. Few were able to survive the awesome power of this spoon. And those that did were forever scared, able to say no more than 'lukiecutiebucketoflove is mythies forever" over and over.

Grozoth was their newest enemy. He had foolishly defied the psychos and was now running in fear of the rusty spoon and Mythiequeenoftheflirts and Amiofthepsychos. When Mythie heard the name of Grozoth, she pulled out her magic trust rusty spoon of doom and spoke the magic words into it

"rust spoon Oh rusty spoon, summon all my flirt queens, oh and get my hanisdreamylovelyhunkyforhisage doll while youre at it."

Two of them appeared before Mythie; one of them spoke:

"Rumor has it there's a third one out there somewhere."

"Where the hell is my coffee mug?" snapped Brendo.

"I don't know, but it was sure good coffee there" replied Jainatheotherskywaker.

Meanwhile Mythie was wondering where Kiaraoftheolddays was and why she hadn't appeared.

MudkipJenCullen turned to Mythie and said,

"remember what I said the rumor."

She replied, claiming

"you've been granted Level 3 security clearance, but don't get too excited; that's out of 20."

And Jen merely stamped her foot in anger yelling

"But I luvz teh Mudkipz and they're at level 20!!!11!!one!!"

Myth grabbed Jen by the shoulders and gave her a shake saying

"NO! you must earn your cookies first."

Jen realised that she was not going to get past MythieQueenoftheflirts so she sat down and hugged her Edwardcullenomgissohot doll. Darsha and her evil twin Dartha ran up and stole Jen's Edwardisnotashotascarlisle doll (Or at least Dartha did while Darsha was pouring out lucky charms for everybody.) Mythie took a glance at the two kiddies picking on Jen - then moved on knowing that will keep her busy for a while.

Moving on from JenlovestehMudkipz, MythieQueenoftheFlirts ran into Brendolovestehbourbonandcoke sitting at the bar laughing at the shenanigans that were going on.

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

(..)peeg(..) says: (8:28:06 AM)

*pelts brendan with pillows*

First week back at work....I need another holiday. says: (8:28:54 AM)

*laughs as he gets hit in the face by pillows, and counters by throwing marshmallows at Dartha*

(..)peeg(..) says: (8:29:23 AM)

*Dartha flambees the marshmallows*

After that exchange, Darsha cried: "Blueberry muffins!"

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.