Gala - Jedi Praxeum Ruins

Amidala Skywalker

*Galen had been walking for a time now. For time immemorable the repulsor and the hyperdrive had changed travel. Lightyears in seconds. A hundred Kilometers in minutes.

And here he was moving at about two Kilometers an hour.

Galen smilled at the thought.

He had traveled far. Kushibah was on the mid rim near the outer rim. It was not however close to Gala. He used the last of his credits on this one bid. The transport was not fast but it brought this Kushiban where he needed to be. From the main Spaceport on Galu Galen found a hill person who was packing up supplies into his speeder. With a little negotiation the trader was willing to take a hitchiker within ten kilometers of the valley. The trip was long enough for Galen to become acustomed to the local weather. The trader parted company with a nice cup of tea. And Galen set out on foot.

Now, bowstaff in hand, the kushiban crsted the hill. His steel blue robe billowing in the wind. A hint of rain was on the air along with the smell of the trees and the sound of running water. Suddenly Galen could feel the force around him, and just as suddenly he couldn't. It always ended as quickly as it came. Sometimes it brought a sense of forboding; other times like now it brought a sense of serenity and connections. Everything connected. This was why he was drawn here. News came slowly to Kushibah if at all. Galen had heard of the new Jedi temple, and began to travell here as soon as he could. Now here he was. Here he was about to learn if his trip was in vain. For a while the healer had suspected that he was force sensitive. It had taken a full year for him to gather the resources to come to Gala. It was all or nothing. Galen began to descend into the valley.

He traveled into the forest, stopping every now and then to climb one of these wonderfull trees. At first it was to get an idea of where the temple was or how far. Later it was for the sheer joy of climbing and the view.*

"You have to hand it to the Jedi, they picked a beautifull site."

*Galen climbed down and made his way to the temple. He approached the entrance and the courtyard in trepidation*

"Well here it goes"

GalenSig2copy.jpg

Kirlocca lifted three completely different orbs and used the force to scatter them up high around the room.

"I want for you to reach out and feel the orbs that are above you, then see if you can manipulate the force to bring one of them to you."

Kirlocca started to move around the room quietly, letting his presence be known.

"If you need help or guidance, remember that I am here for you."

This was it. The first challenge. I tried to remember how I had heard Jedi moved objects, but my mind came up blank. On the holodramas it was only special effects anyway.

Well, it has to do with the Force. And I have that Force in me, I thought. Master Kirlocca said to explore the Force. I guess I have to somehow...access the Force.

I was slightly daunted by the prospect. This was a huge step, and one that would change me forever. I took a deep breath and focused. What would the Force feel like inside me? How would I know that I was touching it?

I looked up at one of the orbs on the ceiling and gave a tenative pull with my mind. Not even a twitch. I obviously wasn't doing it right. Closing my eyes, I focused even harder. Suddenly, I heard something. No, heard wasn't the right word. I felt something that I had never really paid attention to before. I knew it had always been there, but it was like a quiet background buzz. You would never hear it unless you were perfectly at peace with your mind quiet. I didn't dare think, for fear that I would drown out the whisper.

Slowly, I reached out to that buzz. I focused on it, trying to make it louder. To my surprise, it worked. I did it again. Soon the buzz was loud enought that I could dare think again and not lose track of it.

An idea hit me. Don't Jedi always talk about 'opening' themselves to the Force? The use of the term 'opening' intruiged me, so I applied it to my situation. Slowly, I imagined I was turning a crank. I imagined the source of the buzz coming into view, then getting larger.

Suddenly, the Force washed over me. I wanted to yell and shout and cheer. It was the most amazing feeling. It was the cool fresh breeze of autumn, the smell of baking bread, the electric jolt you feel when something you've worked hard on goes off without a hitch, the feeling you get when you bow before a cheering audience after a triumphant performance. It felt right and good and pure.

I knew I was smiling uncontrollably. I looked up at the orb again. This time I reached and pulled with this new power, shaping it almost into a hand that would reach out and pluck the ball from the ceiling.

At first, I missed the ball completely, and a glowpanel swung in midair. Chagrined, I tried again. This time, I managed to shake the orb. It took me a few more tries, and I was sweating with effort by the time I did it, but slowly and shakily the blue orb came down and I caught it in my outstretched hands. A sense of accomplishment swept through me, and I took a deep breath. I could have sworn I was glowing with the Force. It was still a trickle, a small murmur, but it felt so amazing. I couldn't wait to have more training and work to expand that trickle.

aira%20sig%202016_zpsneqbkyej.jpg

Captain of the Galactic Alliance & Jedi Knight

Kirlocca watched as the students all try to reach out, but one student stuck out in his mind over all of them. Her thoughts went wild, yet contained. Kirlocca reached out to her with the force and slightly touched her, letting words sink into her head. Feel, don't think. Use your instincts. While she had already completed the task that was given to her, he still thought it wise to let her know how to better tackle tasks for the future.

Kirlocca started to pace the room, slowly watching the students try to complete the task that was given to them.

"Remember, a Jedi can feel the force flowing through him."

Life is just a path that we all must follow. It is our choices that make it worth the walk...

Roene had been walking the grounds for some time and enjoying every little bit he had the privilege of learning while on his self induced jaunt. He was seeing the ancient and the modern conjoining in harmony to keep the building in one piece and he couldn't help but feel part of those inhabiting this building even if they hadn't noticed him yet. Part of the people; part of the building; part of the planet itself. The thought was truly dazzling and it played about his mind for quite some time...

Despite the growing feeling of exhaustion, he pushed himself on in order to fully enjoy the depths of the temple; to enjoy what man was truly capable of. After a while though he began to realize that he was growing a tad bored for he had no one to share his excitement with, and therefore he had to contend with talking to himself which although settled his nerves for a good duration of the walk did nothing to help him now...

He had all but silenced his own thoughts until he came upon a conversation between a wookie master and his students. Roene thought it rude to interrupt, but he figured it would be better to eavesdrop and listen to someone or something talk as opposed to contending with his own voice...

NvFYuwm.png

Huh, *Galen thought* I'm surprised at no obvious guards.

*Galen set foot through the entrance way. He began to walk softly through the courtyard, appreciating the quiet. Reluctant to break it he asked the air,*

"Is anyone here?"

*Listening for any response Galen wandered farther into the temple. Approaching the first building he saw, the kushiban knocked on the door post. When no response came he entered and began to look for someone to get some direction from.*

GalenSig2copy.jpg

He could hear words of acumen wisp passed the concentration he had created brick by brick. The words were his Masters' and he spoke them as fluidly as the force ran within him. The sensation of time had left his perception while all of these factors offered their hand in this trial. He didn't know whether he failed the more he kept on, or was there steps forward on his passage. He had come to realization that, at this point, it didn't matter. He was now soaked into the reverie of his mind; more often than not, he was in control.

His mind offered real short, but different emotions and conversations that did not belong to him. Sometimes they were whispers and sometimes they were louder than he'd like. Nonetheless, he stomached it as he travelled and experienced the expedition of his newfound ally; The Force. His consciousness was so focused on the inside that, he had lost control of what was his own. First a trickle of blood narrowed down from his nostrils as his nose started to bleed. His breath quieted and died down with each passed second, until it could no longer be heard in all of this silence like it once was.

”œ”¦This couldn't be a dream?”

Arlan quickly hopped down from his seat and followed her, hurring to keep up with her. He noticed the man who she had kissed, and decided that she was his husband, and that the baby was her son or daughter. The baby bore great resemblence to both the man and Armiena, that much Arlan could tell.

He took stride next to Armiena, anxiously awaiting the journey ahead of them.

"Even if this land shall expire, thou may be able to prevent further corrosion. But even so, one day the flames will fade, and only Dark will remain. And even a legend such as thineself can do nothing to stop that."

When I first met him he seemed to exude the feeling that he could take on the galaxy, he also seemed troubled, though he hid it well. His words were full of pleasantries and seemed collected, yet there seemed to be a sense of turmoil with in him. Since that time, he seemed to have been wanting to prove something. I doubt it is to me so perhaps to himself.

That in itself lies another problem”¦

He raised an eyebrow as the first trickle of blood began to march down the face of his padawan, blazing a small yet noticeable trail for anyone paying attention. He crossed his arms over his chest, wondering if his padawan, would notice the change in his physical state. Yet his observation quickly turned to alarm when the man's checks suddenly seemed to flush with a crimson fervor and the blood trickle grew larger.

He crossed the short distance he had created between them with one stride to firmly place both hands on his apprentice's shoulder.

”œPadawan Stop!”

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

*As Galen moved deeper into the temple he at first found no signs of life. Then he paused. There were voices coming from one of the rooms up ahead. The kushiban looked inside. Sure enough there was a wookiee speaking with some people. Above their heads floated some sort of orbs.*

Now thats something you don't see every day.

*Galen glanced around.*

I guess I'm going to need to get used to everything and everyone being so big.

*Lost in thought he began to lean against the door post and watch the exercise.*

GalenSig2copy.jpg

"Dantooine, huh? I was thinking about taking Evander there to Hoth for a little one-on-one training. He needs to be prepared for the battles ahead, and I think he'd make an excellent pupil. Should I take Aidan with me, or did you want to keep him with Misal?"

It was a short question, but very to the point, one he had been needing to ask.

(( ))

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Evander's brow perked to a crescent peak as he heard the mention of a particularly cold, particularly desolate planet named "Hoth". Sure, he had never been there and had never imagined of having a reason to go. Hoth? Why there? He found himself questioning, as he sidestepped the departing grandmaster and her following student. Though, when his thoughts returned to the present, it finally donned him how strange it might be for a Jedi to have children or even be married. Which, of course, again made his eyebrow shift with interested curiosity. Odd people, the Jedi. Evan turned once more, this time, finally facing the man whom was beginning to think would train him and looked upon him very confusedly. A few moments ago, he'd been daydreaming about Elizabeth and before that...

Wait, what had happened before that? A wave of embarrassment and surprise crossed over him. That was definitely something new. Him, falling for a schutta of a Republic Agent, being conned into transporting her to Gala and then leaving him suddenly. ...Again, red flags were waved incessantly in his mind as he recalled himself thinking the words 'falling' and 'for' which implied he liked her on a deeper level, which. It was about then that he just stopped thinking, his mind becoming blank willfully so that he would have a seizure on himself while he waited for the master Darkfire to respond. And, also, he supposed so that the man wouldn't be privy to all of his thoughts. Even if he was to most.

Evander.png

Gerard Allard of House Allard

Character sheet last updated: 05/23/2012

I jerked back when I heard the Wookiee Master's voice in my head. Whoa! That was...weird... I thought. At the same time, it was really cool. I wondered if I could share thoughts with others like Master Kirlocca had with me. I assumed that it was just something else I would have to learn.

As it didn't seem like the master was going to assign a new excersize until some of the other students had completed it, I turned my thoughts onto the words the master had said. The idea of feeling versus thinking seemed like it would indeed work. The Force had come to me on a gut level, and while I had to focus on it at first, the more I let go and simply felt it in me, the stronger it had become.

So I relaxed and slowly reached out to the Force inside me. My eyes closed, and I lost all thought of what was going on around me. I felt the Force. I could see tiny strands connecting me with everything around me, dancing on the insides of my eyelids. I sought out Master Kirlocca and was shocked to see him as he appeared in the Force. He seemed to glow, and the aura around him shimmered with power and strength. It was as if the Force not only was connecting him to me and everything else in the room, but it was also emanating from him. I hadn't gotten that feeling with the orbs. As I turned toward the other students, I could sense that same feeling from them. They lacked the strong glow that Master Kirlocca had, yet each of them also projected the Force.

I was puzzled by this new mystery. Did Jedi create the Force? That didn't seem right; it seemed almost sacreligious to think that. But why was there that sense when I looked at the other people in the room?

I knew I could only get my answer from someone who knew it. Tenatively, I opened my eyes and, not knowing how else to get Master Kirlocca's attention, raised my hand. "Master, when I feel you and the other hopefuls in the room, it seems that the Force is coming from you. Do Jedi or people in general create the Force?"

aira%20sig%202016_zpsneqbkyej.jpg

Captain of the Galactic Alliance & Jedi Knight

Roene, not a stone's throw away from the very area the wookie master was using as an amphitheatre, listened intently as the wookie asked each of his rather young students to perform a task involving three floating balls. Roene didn't want to interrupt any of the younglings concentration by approaching them and trying it himself, so he would use his own walking stick he concluded as he set it down in front of him. Granted it would be a scoch heavier than the orbs those kids would be carrying, but that doesn't mean anything really. An object is an object and all is equal under the eyes of the force... As a great person had once told him. This would be his first test of force aptitude, but hopefully it wouldn't be his last...

He thought in his mind about what the wookie had said and about the readings he had done on Cerea a few years ago. About how the force is all around you and how the jedi are merely channelers. They harness the energy that composes the cosmos so as to better understand and protect it. They feel the energy that grips them and they use it to do amazing and wonderful things that no ordinary human could do. So, without any further thoughts, Roene set himself in a lotus position while crossing his arms and closed his eyes...

Needless to say it was rather difficult as he tried his best to focus and push his mind into levitating his stick, but because he forced it the stick neither budged nor changed in the slightest. Roene held patient though as a bead of sweat rolled down his incredibly large forehead and he continued to roam his mind for the answer...

What was the underlying secret? What was the key to using the force? Was there something about it in the books her read? Wait!!

Roene remembered that the book said that the jedi were channelers of the force. That means they don't create the force, but they use the energy around them as well as the energy existent within themselves to perform extraordinary acts. So, trying his best to set his mind up... He imagined two very large doors with the other side carrying the force energy and this side having no energy to speak of, which wasn't necessarily true because the force was everywhere, but their capabilities were closed from him as he focused harder which represented the doors...

Roene envisioned the stick in his mind's eye as he opened the two doors, relaxed his mind, and allowed the force to flow through him; Allowed the energy of the room and of himself to flow through him and out to the stick. This time, unlike the previous reaction, there was a huge spill over of energy as the doors blasted open. The feeling he got was when trying to touch something you think is cool but ends up burning your hand off. The feeling was tremendous, but it was overwhelming at the same time and it didn't really allow too much thinking... The energy was too much and the stick clattered rather noisily as it banged on the opposing wall of the hallway he was in...

Ok, too much their Roene... Let's have a little power over what we are trying to channel and maybe we won't grab everyone's attention huh?

Of course Roene being 18 years old in a brown robe cross legged in the hallway might've looked kind of weird, but as of now nothing like that really mattered. His mind was determined on successfully bringing that stick into the air and not smashing it against the wall...

He tried again to open the doors, but this time he imagined a really burly man as he tried to focus on managing the doors so they didn't slam; To mediate the energy as it came through as opposed to just opening his self indefinitely. This helped quite a bit when the time came, but the energy was still quite a bit harder to tame then previously assumed. Roene envisioned the stick in his mind's eye again and began siphoning this mediated power too it hoping to raise it from it's resting place...

To his great surprise and enjoyment the stick rose rather slowly from where it lay and it even touched the ceiling. He began to lower it back down, but broke off at the last moment due to exhaustion. This task was truly daunting for anyone at his level of experience, but he only imagined what else could come of this small experiment. He decided not to try again though and instead sat there in the hallway opening himself up as the waves of force energy around him began flowing into him and then right back out again...

He couldn't see anything in his mind's eye for the entire room gleamed with force energy including the children and it was just too bright for him to handle, but he settled on opening himself up to it to enjoy the feeling it gave him. Sure, the feeling was excruciating at first, but the pain had gone and now all that was left was a pleasant warm feeling. Like the wind of a bright summer morning as the sun is cresting the hills and all seems right with the world... As all the world's energies shared within him made him one with the planet...

NvFYuwm.png

*As the diminutive creature stared mesmerized by the floating spheres a calmness overtook him. It was as if he could feel the energy in the room coalescing and running together. Galen could see currents running from the students to the teacher, from the Jedi to the orbs, from the orbs to the air, from the people to their surroundings and back again. It looked like streams in the air. Soon it began to fade as it always did. The connection as loose as the air it resembled in form. It slips away before he could conceive of it fully. Suddenly Galen becomes aware of his surroundings as a stick clacks to the floor. The transition is so sharp it startles the kushiban. He whirls out of the door way, turning around and brining his bow staff to bear against... a rather large cerean sitting on the floor, walking stick clattering on the ground in front of him. (A comical site at any other time; this rabbit like creature twisting in the air with finesse as he brings to bear a bow staff that while it is twice as long as he is, is still only a meter long. Fur changing from cream to white in surprise. Steel blue robe twisting in the air. Bare feet reaching the floor and setting to stabilize the body for a strike. All just to engage... a meditating student.) Immediately moving the weapon so that it once again resembles a walking staff Galen visibly relaxes.*

Kark, I hope no one saw that.

*The kushiban tried yet again to reach out and feel the ripples in the force, to no avail.*

I guess that is it for me today

*Almost shrugging Galen turned his attention to this meditating figure, as his fur returns to cream. He noticed the brown robes and the humanoid features. The fact that while sitting this man was still almost three times as tall as himself. For a moment Roene appears in pain and then just as suddenly has a face that seems full of serenity. Galen almost thinks that the flash of pain was just imagined. After all even though he has trained to try and understand alien expressions, to better his healing arts, Galen is still in no way an expert at it.*

For all I know he could simply be responding to a bad lunch, or even a funny joke.

*Galen appreciates his own ignorance. It reminds him why he has traveled. Why he is here. It leaves the question of where he is going to mystery. It also calms his mood. Interestingly enough some flickers of the force begin to tug at the edge of his consciousness. It felt like the gentle pull of wind or a wave leaving the beach. As Galen reached for it, it left quietly.*

Okaaay? I wonder if it teases everyone like this?

*The kushibans fur shifted from a light shade of blue while touching the force, to silver in disappointment, back to cream in acceptance. All this transpired in less than a second. *

((OOC: EDIT: to remove change of tense. Ad to fix speceis mistake, kudos to Roene))

GalenSig2copy.jpg

Roene, pleased with his experience at funneling force energy through his body, now turned his attention back to the rest of the room. To his great surprise however there appeared to be someone or something staring at him. It appeared to be a small furry animal of not even a meter in height carrying a bow staff of twice it's length... Hmm.. Intrigued by the small creature Roene's eyes didn't leave the creature's eyes as he moved to grab his walking stick and straighten himself up...

Still not wanting to cause much of a ruckus, he minded his presence and said in hushed tones, "who are you little one?" He didn't really imply that this was in fact a young creature, but instead that the creature was in fact very small... "my name is Roene Givrah, what's yours?"

Roene looked inconclusive, but inquired in his own mind as to where this kind of creature might've come from...

NvFYuwm.png

*Galen's fur rippled to teal as he thought. Then answering softly,*

"Who we are is a question that is larger than its answer;"

*As Galen responded his fur turned to grey in humility*

"as for youre second question, my name is Tieko, however most people call me Galen."

*He bowed.*

Rather friendly for a giant. *The kushiban thought as he straightened himself. Fortunate considering how now could be how it ends as easily as how it begins.*

"If you would pardon me for asking... Are you a Jedi?"

GalenSig2copy.jpg

Galen's manner was rather odd, but at the same time he had a rather decent demeanor and was easy to be around. Roene was simply astounded by how this small creature could maintain such composure. It rather reminded him of the stories some had written about former master Yoda...

Sure his first question wasn't really answered, but that was just one minor inexplicable misgiving; a misgiving that didn't necessarily need to be explained if Galen didn't wish it. Roene's eyes were caring and his eyes never left the furry little creature as it talked. Roene was almost interested enough in what species Galen might be to miss his question entirely...

When Galen bowed Roene bowed in response, but Roene wasn't quite sure as where to end his bow so he just made it a large one to increase the respect paid to the one he was bowing to. (the deeper the bow the more respect paid to the recipient)

Roene was just about to inquire as to why Galen was here, but was stopped as Galen asked his own question... "If you would pardon me for asking... Are you a Jedi?"

Roene couldn't help but chuckle yet he did patronize this small creature and topped his chuckle with a light "no" He looked back down at Galen and replied fully, "but I would like to be, for that is why I am here... I am merely seeking guidance in the ways of the energy that binds and controls us and everything around us"...

NvFYuwm.png

*Galen's fur began to change back to cream.*

"A student then... So we are here on common purpose."

*Galen glanced around.*

"Is their any requirement to learn here? Any test that needs taken? Everyone does seem to know where they need to be, except, well it would seem us."

"I have wandered here for a while now and I still have no idea where to go to learn, let alone whether or not I'm welcome here."

*As Galen spoke he was not speaking as a child in a new environment, instead he had a generally curious tone as he wondered whether they would welcome another student here.*

GalenSig2copy.jpg

Kirlocca went from being amused with the students to being confused. He turned and looked at ... Aira. Yes, she did reach out with the force. Her connection seems to be strong. Kirlocca walked up to her so he could talk with her, but not disturb the other students. He got down on one knee to become closer to eye level with her.

"No...it does not come from us, but instead, it flows through us."

Kirlocca took a pause, knowing that their were others just outside the room, one of them had been listening and watching in, but Kirlocca didn't care.

"The force surrounds us and penetrates us. The more in tune one becomes with the force, the more the force will flow through them, giving them more of a connection to it."

Kirlocca let his thought trail off, trying to see if that alone would answer her question, or if he would have to give her more, which he was more then willing to do.

Reptilia; after receiving a transmission to pick up some droids and drop them off, decided his training could wait and departed for Rordis city. As he was heading for his ship he noticed the droid he encountered before he nodded but the droid ignored him, he probably needed a memory wipe. Reptilia got in his ship and left. He felt a little disappointed when he looked across the planet but soon he was in space and then into hyperspace.

repsisig.png

"Is their any requirement to learn here? Any test that needs taken? Everyone does seem to know where they need to be, except, well it would seem us."

"well my friend it would seem the only aptitude they would require is a willingness to learn and a good heart." Roene said as he glanced around the room looking at the bright faces of the children and the kind-hearted Wookie...

"I have wandered here for a while now and I still have no idea where to go to learn, let alone whether or not I'm welcome here."

"It seems I wasn't the only one wandering the halls of this grand structure. Well don't worry Galen, my little friend. Nothing in this world is worth being sad or worried over aside from death or great loss. Besides this place is so large it would be rather interesting if they did kick us out..."

Roene chuckled slightly but was quite interested to find that his little furry friend could change colors. It did much to entertain him, but at the same time he began to wonder if there was in fact some pattern to these colors. Maybe they have something to do with emotions Roene thought to himself...

He had wondered if he really belonged here as well, but if he hadn't belonged here why did fate guide him here?

NvFYuwm.png

Like a vacuum, the trance was sucked out of him. He opened his eyelids and a strained red scattered all over his cornea””it felt like each of them were blood-soaked. The loud words to stop still echoed in his ears and didn't seem to cease. He put his hands up and covered the surface of his ear drums frenetically. His senses were still enhanced far ahead of his control. A headache barrelled into his mind and pounded with harsh repetition while his nose seemed to bleed faster because of this.

• ”œ”¦I'm sorry.”

He looked down at the slumped figure and raised an eyebrow. In time he would fine tune the control, it was inevitable was practice. He knelt and rocked the body back so he could pick him up. Far better than leaving him on the floor of a hanger.

He had a few medical facility on his ship, which meant more or less he had a place he could let the man sleep after pushing himself so far. Carrying him up the ramp he deposited him in the resting area before moving toward the front of his ship.

He occupied his time scanning the holonet.

Scorp.jpg

Hours passed

Nevan awakened slowly to an unlit sector of what seemed to be the same vessel he had been in before. As he brushed the snow white strands of hair from his face, he felt the faint ache still burrowed deep inside of his skull. A miserable moan escaped him and he turned over on his side. ”œThat was too weird.”

It wasn't a deliberate action, years of being trained to move in certain ways makes it come naturally to a person. Still he tried not to surprise his apprentice who had come out to meet him. Instead, he simply glided in front of him, his hands lost in the folds of his robe.

”œWhat is your rush? After I wake up I normally like to down a hot cup of caf, or maybe some tea. Though I can't say I am a big fan of either. Juice should be an accepted method of stimulating oneself. How can you go wrong with juice?”

Scorp.jpg

His Master was more enthused than he had been to be honest; the pale exhaust in his face was still apparent, but his spirit roared like a lion. He couldn't turn down the offer that was presented to him, as much as he wished not to discuss his separation of his past life, he might have too. With a slow nod, Nevan turned and moved in the direction he was motioned towards and was seated. He didn't notice it yet, but his headache had dimmed until it bothered him no more.

”œ”¦There isn't much more to me Essio””Master.”

He deposited a glass of water into of his apprentice before taking a seat across from him.

”œOh I don't know about that. Some one once said that all a man is the summation of his experiences. A clearly erroneous statement but still I am sure there is some truth to it.”

Scorp.jpg