Ryloth's Imperial Garrison

BLCKCLONE

Achzet watched through the view screen with great interest. He saw the same torturing devices that had been used on him, being used on the jedi. He folded his arms and began to remember the agonizing hours of torture. He walked into the room and smiled as he heard the wookiee's screams of bloodcurling pain.

"You see what happens when you have no power even to save yourself? You are given the consequences. Pledge yourself to the darkside and I promise that it will all stop."

GearsSig3.jpg

*Kirlocca's eyes seemed to be distant, as if the wookiee was not really there. True, he was in pain, but Kirlocca did not register it, nor the he care. The only thing that was on the mind of the wookiee was a single thought.*

...What is my destiny?...

*Kirlocca just lay there and allowed pain and suffering into his life, not caring, but understanding that he was becoming more powerful then anyone in the galaxy...slowly...painfully...*

"Yes... you know the Jedi Order has betrayed you."

Achzet continued to watch the torture. He looked into the wookiees fragile mind. He felt the darkness began to envelope him. He could feel the anger and hatred that was beginning to grow for the Jedi Order.

"I can feel your anger. It gives you focus, make you stronger."((Couldn't resist.))

GearsSig3.jpg

*Kirlocca could barely hear what the dark jedi was saying, nor did he care. The Jedi weapons master just lay there. The only anger the dark sider was feeling from the wookiee was frustration.*

This darkness is welcoming...but even it does not know what it is looking at.

*Kirlocca was the only force user in the room that could see what he truely was at this point. A Pull.*

((BTw Slicer isn't really here this is just a NPC char that I use from time to time to suit my survices and to give npc post a bit of a twist.))

Kip who resembled Nadus down to the very last boot scruffle looked at the wookiee then glanced at the recording. He knew for a fact that this room and most of the faclities. Were void of the force. Which left every force user at a disadvantage after all they would have been sudenly stripped of something they had since birth.

He sliently chuckled to himself as he activated the machine again making him feel what it would be like to be shaved and standing naked in one of hoth's blizzards.

With a suddeness that suprised him he stopped and wheeled on his heel.

"You are one sick little wookiee. I suggest you tell me everything I want to know. the first being who knows about your trip to kashyyk?"

Kip turned back to the machine and set the wookiee's mind of fire making him feel as if he was in the center of a neutron Star. the poor wookiee felt all of the pain of his mind. Feeling the pain of being force into an object upon w hich the normal laws that governed atoms nolonger existed. where atoms were packed so close together that the mere though of space was a forein one. Thatthe wookiee now felt what it would be like to basically be blasted apart and crushed all at the same time. To feel the intense heat that would be formed by such a reaction and at last to feel the lack of air as what would have been his lungs were no bigger than an atom's width.

Turning the mcahine off he watched the wookiee suddenly gasp for breath a he looked at the wookiee and smiled.

"Now then who knew of your trip?"

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

Amon Goeth briskly moved through the bright hallways towards the area where the Jedi prisoner was being held. His hazel eyes were stern as he entered the chamber where the Wookiee was located. He glanced towards the man that had been torturing him with what appeared to be highly ineffective methods. The two saluted each other as was customary before Goeth pulled him outside in the hallway for a word. Being that Goeth was the Ranking officer the other could not refuse.

”œYour Methods are highly inefficient. He is a Jedi. Force or not his body has been trained day in and day out. His mind has been honed to a fine razors edge and his spirit is stronger then you could imagine. You've done well in making sure he is without his greatest ally, but you seem to know nothing of torture. It simple sensations or pains that break men, you've to really get into their heads. Now, you are here by relieved of your position. I'm taking this operation over. Is that understood?”

ImpSig3copy.jpg

((you didn't have to go through all of that after all this is just a NPC torturing the Wookiee.))

Kip looked the man up and down but centered his eyes on themans unfirom. Bowing out he turned his command over to this higher ranking imperial and with that decided that good old fashion Stormtrooper armor would be a nice change to the one he was currently wearing. THis one was far to heavy.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

((I know it's an NPC. I believe in the theory that they are people too. You know, it makes for a good story if you actually post what it would really be like rather then ”œHey, you. You aren't a person, go die I'm taking over because there is no one to post your actions saying other wise.”

ImpSig3copy.jpg

*Kirlocca's eyes never moved away from where he first put them.*

"Jedi base? And people thought that jedi were the ones who were doing spice."

*Kirlocca smiled once again. He found the tatics of the men enjoyable...futile, but enjoyable.*

Wow, i'm out of it for a while and everybody get delusions of grandeur."

Goeth shrugged his shoulders and turned to the officer at the door. He spoke rapidly in an accented basic.

”œI don't want a single hair left on his body. I'll return in three days. Without the force he will be hard pressed to stay awake for so long with so little to stimulate him. Just slap him awake when he begins to fall asleep.”

ImpSig3copy.jpg

*Kirlocca was a littel upset about him being shaved, but relaxed and let them do it anyways. While he was being forced to stay awake, Kirlocca reprogramed his mind, using old wookiee war techniques to confuse any attempts to enter his mind. ((In other words, you ask for something like the Jedi Base, I will give you my first ship's name. Kinda sucks for you.))*

"...The Jedi..."

*Kirlocca knew the answer was wrong, yet, Kirlocca could not find the right answer in is brain.*

Barrek had left his dorm, and was located in the armory. Where he was getting new armor and weapons. He had all ready throw his old ones away and was going to go for something a bit more Imperialized. he put on the slowly Phase II clone trooper armor. He then attached a anti-vehicle homing missile to his jetpack. After that was done and he had picked up the jetpack, he attached a ZX miniature flame projector to his left gauntlet. He then held two DC-17 repeater hand blasters in each hand,after that he put them in their respective holsters. He held up a DX-2 disruptor pistol, then put it into a holster. After that he left the armory and went to check up on his ship.

In Soviet Russia, God worship you!

Goeth raised his hands to his face, resting his face in his palm for a few moments thinking over the situation. He hated beings like this, always making his job hard. He stepped outside and spoke to one of the soldiers that was on guard, requesting that he bring him a certain something. It wouldn't be to hard to find on this planet, but it still took roughly one standard hour.

He entered the room with a seven year old Twi'Lek female. With a smile on his face he presented her to the Jedi, any Real Jedi would hold the same weakness as the others. It was time to see if even in this state, the wookiee would act as his order was known to.

”œWookiee, foul animal. I suggest you get the right answers, or in one days time this young girl's blood will be on your hands. You, as a Jedi most likely don't fear death”¦but this young girl? She does, very much so. Her family loves her very much; would you strip them of their only daughter? I guess we will see this time tomorrow.”

ImpSig3copy.jpg

There was an inbound shuttle that descended on the Garrison, on it was the Admiral, and soon he found his way to just outside where the "Guest of Honor" was being held.

"Capt. Goeth, how goes it?"

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

Goeth gave Phillep a salute before answering his question”¦

”œThe animal's brain is fried. He is a disgrace amongst disgraces. Even after sleep deprivation, food deprivation and a life being laid on the line he still speaks in riddles. If you ask me, I'd say the order kicked him out after his little mystical powers overwhelmed him and drove him insane.

I was actually just about to go and file my report, then check in on the training of my men and perhaps touch up on some skills of my own. He is still awake in there if you'd like to try your hand, other wise he will be starved to death unless his brain repairs itself before then. Also”¦It's a good thing you had industrial strength razors on hand, else I would have just peeled his kin off rather then shaving him down as he is now.”

ImpSig3copy.jpg

"In the future, Captain, I'll make sure our glorious Empire is not nearly as well supplied. Most non-Humans are not worth such a kindness."

Taking a pause, Phillep nodded, "I may, was he identified as the Jedi Kirlocca? Colonel Slicer's report was not entirely clear."

Phillep crossed his arms across his chest...

phillep.jpg

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

"Understood, Captain. That will be all."

Phillep waited for the man to depart, before he entered the room holding the animal Jedi.

The Mad Admiral smiled as he looked at the haggard beast, still touched by the blood of the young girl lay splattered about.

The great Kirlocca, once a proud Jedi Master, now... a pathetic beast trapped and caged by one of my pawns. A sick smile continued to don the Admiral's face... he summoned a series of injections, poisons and other chemicals to screw with the remnants of the wookiee's body.

"So, 'master' Kirlocca, trapped and caged like an animal... this time, I'll not make the same mistake of exhibiting you to the world, perhaps, your corpse, though. One of the last native wookiee-beasts of Kashyyk."

phillep.jpg

"Correct me, animal, but do you not have to die... before you can become 'one with the force', no?"

Phillep's eyes shined in the darkness, from a maliciousness all their own, "You see, animal, I have no intentions of letting you die. If you're going to be incooperative, there's no reason to let you live... but that's where your foolish heroism falls short. Regardless of your nature as a beast, some within the Order will want you alive. Be it, the Rebels' foolhardy Jedi Admiral, or some other Jedi hero. You, like any other animal, are going to play a use for me, beast."

Phillep turned to his instruments, and smiled, "No... there is no pain to come for you, not from my hand. No... this will actually support you, prolong your miserable existence. So that your mind, however, clouded, will live again and again the young girl's death. Deep down, no matter how lost, you are, beast... there's still a desire to protect the weak, its in your nature, programmed from your time as a Jedi."

Instead, Phillep held something fairly orb-like, small enough to fit in few places along any humanoid's body... particularly, only one. Phillep smiled, "You see... this holds just enough nutrition to keep you alive, your mind is fraught with sleep deprivation and your body is feeding on itself, this... will force your body to suddenly and rapidly absorb nutrition from it, essentially, you will not die. You will lose yourself, become a husk of your former nature."

Phillep smiled, holding the yet unnamed suppository and placing it at the far end of a tube, "Smile, wookiee, you're on candid camera." And, instantly, the tubing went up, and propelled the nutritional orb up the beast's rectum.

"Don't die on me, animal, it wouldn't be very courteous to die in the home of your guest."

phillep.jpg

*Kirlocca just lay there, not letting his wookiee rage take over and break through the bounds that kept him to the table. No, Kirlocca was no jedi anymore but nor was he sith. Kirlocca's own mind had left him with out words of guidance.*

...I have no choice...

*Kirlocca made it up in his mind that he needed to live...at any cost.*

Phillep smiled, "Face it, beast, resisting is pointless."

Phillep turned and overlooked his injections, settling on a particular anesthetic, a muscle relaxant used to settle down Bantha herds for harvesting.

"Now... now, settle down..." almost fluidly, in a single stroke, Phillep's adept hands struck into a large leg muscle near the wookiee's left thigh.

Phillep found it was best to leave the beast to wallow in his own muddled thoughts, exiting the room, setting an alarm klaxon to ring at precisely each time a new segment of seventy-five seconds elapsed.

The alarm blared just as Phillep exited for ten seconds, before silencing itself for seventy-five seconds and starting over... all the while, Phillep held a particularly shameless expression of self-satisfaction.

Stepping towards a particular Corporal, "You make certain Slicer's little ploy works, and ready a taped exhibit of the Jedi traitor, when I am ready... I want this to be deployed across the Holonet. Only when I give the signal, now... have a detachment prepare my shuttle bound for the world of Vjun."

phillep.jpg

Phillep could hear the banging from the other side and chuckled to himself, "Well, Corporal, you might wish to inform Captain Goeth or Colonel Slicer of the current predicament, eh?"

The Mad Admiral laughed to himself, wondering just how the wookiee would manage breaking objects when his muscles responded with the potency of stale gelatin.

He moved towards the shuttle bay and boarded the Lambda-class bound for Vjun...

phillep.jpg

*After a few seconds of trashing, Kirlocca felt his muscles burn out. The wookiee stoped trying to break out, but instead, began to meditate to draw back energy to himself, and help him fight the drugs that were put in his system. Though, still 'unable' to use the force, Kirlocca drew on old Kashyyyk meditation trances to accomplish what he wanted.*

Relax...feel your movement no longer...

*Kirlocca feel into a very deep meditation trance.*

Goeth let out a long sigh as he was informed that Phillep was finished with the Wookiee Jedi. The thing was trying to break free. He figured that the thing really had been awake far too long if he was trying to break out. Not only was the sleep depravation a very real and very present problem, but without the force and with the chemicals in his body”¦he was less effective then an infant.

Goeth stepped into the room and back handed him. It appeared like he was trying to catch some sleep. He chuckled as the thing stirred. Perhaps he had been trying to connect to the force, his mystical crutch. In reality he was simply trying to meditate. Something that was easier to disturb then sleep. He would not be allowed to have either.

”œLook, thing, you're starting to be troublesome. Now, we have invited you in here and offered you nothing but hospitality, didn't your mommy teach you some respect?”

ImpSig3copy.jpg