Ryloth's Imperial Garrison

BLCKCLONE

Slicer wad forced to quickly move and evade his Apprentice's mad rush. With his apprentice's mind on fire it was a very logical attack pattern which seemed to be kill everything that moved. Especially the one who caused the pain. Slicer was very tempted to subdue his apprentice right then and there just to keep from being impaled upon his own lightsaber.

Suddenly he felt the lightsaber gaze his already aggravated arm wound. That had been given to him earlier from his previous battle with Achzet.

There is something about that arm. Perhaps I am moving it to slowly or maybe he is simply targeting it. It could be the result of having one of his own arms now massing due to my blade.

Ducking under a blow he quickly sprang back up and forced a saber lock. Using that momentary lull in combat Slicer was forced to retreat backwards once more.

I dare not use the force so soon, my last mental attack had forced me to accept my limitations to a degree. Over time however I will either master this power, destroy this power, or both.

Coming out of his thoughts to parry once more, he quickly decided to go on the attack. He removed his blaster from it's holster then he tossed his saber at his apprentice. Momentarily perceived as a threat Achzet began to track the saber which quickly deactivated in the air. It was this moment that Slicer struck. Submerging himself into the flow of the force he quick began dodging to the right of where he had thrown his saber, Achzet quickly figured out the throw had been a decoy and begun to track him. But it was too late, Summoning the force he jumped toward a wall and in the brief moment that his feet touched against it, the wall seemed to give and then spring back with force which only helped to add to his rebound. Blaster infront of him he shot to the the left, of the Achzet while leaping into the air, he was now moving to fast for the Achzet to track. Hitting the ground he briefly concentrated. In a flash his discarded lightsaber activated and shot toward the Achzet.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

((ummmm far toolong I got things to do, places to go people to meet and let them go inactive.))

The lightsaber would have mortally wounded Achzet if Slicer had been aimming for such a spot, instead in simply ended up slicing of the man's legs forcing the man to have a hard landing on the ground.

laughing at his apprentices plight he spoke.

"Perhaps you should go hit the gym. I have important buisness to take care of. Please don't damage the gym i is brand new."

Slicer summonded both os his sabers to his hand upon which he clipped them on his belt. then stroading to his ship he quickly left Ryloth.

ship

((Sorry, I have been out of town. Something in RL occurred.))

Achzet felt his head smash against the ground. He felt a small throbbing in his head as he sat up. He looked at what used to be his legs. He knew he had to get replacement. After a few hours, the surgeons replaced them and Achzet walked out of the room. He walked to the gym and entered.

The gym had many things. It had regular weights, including ones for every muscle in the torso region. The gym also included training simulators and extreme forces of gravity to increase strength in the legs. There was also a sparring ring, where fights could be held.

Achzet saw many troopers and elites building up their already muscular bodies. He watched them sweat and thought of them as weaklings. Achzet walked over to the gravity machine and turned it on. He slowly increased the gravity every minute or so. His legs began feeling a burning sensation, meaning the machine was conditioning his legs very well. After fifteen minutes or so, he turned the machine off. Achzet walked out of the tube and jogged to a torso builder. He strapped himself in and began the workout. The machine stretched and contracted his muscles, slowly conditioning them as it did its work. After approximately twenty minutes of this, Achzet turned off the machine and stepped out of the seat. Achzet looked at the ring and saw the two men fighting.

What weaklings.

Achzet used the force to pull the man, who was obviously losing. He slammed him into the wall and then slammed him into the concrete floor. Achzet slammed his foot on his head and watched it get crushed by his boot. Achzet stepped into the ring and used the force to increase his speed. He grabbed him by the throat and crushed the man's traquia along with his esophogaous. Achzet threw the corpse to the ground and climbed out of the ring. He walked back to his room.

Achzet found his room and used the force to open the door. He walked into it and sat down on the bed. He began to meditate, but concentrate on the dark nature of the force.

GearsSig3.jpg

Draken landed his ship again this time at the Imperial base. He sat inside of his ship and began to put together a new saber again. He began to mold a hilt toegther, he left grooves in the handles for small tricks and traps.

He attached the ignition switch and several other small pieces to it, all he needed now was another crystal. While he was here, he would find a forge and reforge himself a crystal. However that would be taken care of in good time.

He sat back for a moment and began to meditate.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Draken read over the data pad and shook his head. " I have no need for this mission." He escoprted the stormtrooper out of the ship and fired up the engines. He lifted off the ground and several moments later broke free of the garvity well and leapt into hyperspace headed once more for the Sith Academy.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Ekim was knocked out for a while when he was hit with the blaster. After awhile he came to and woke up watching a group of stormtroops to the left of him talking. He relized that his lightsaber was still in his arsenal. HE couldnt believe that he was not disarmed. Ekim concentrated on the Force to become un latched from the bed that he was lying on. Ekim had freed himself with no problem but know troopers were aiming there blasters at him. Ekim did a quick Force push to knock all of the troopers on the ground. HE quickly pulled out his black lightsaber and started decapitating the troopers with thrusts of his lightsaber.

Ekim must have easily killed fifty troopers while trying to getto an exit to the hanger area for his ship. Finally after a struggle getting there, Ekim got into his Ship and set a course for the Sith Acadamy. He was ready to turn Sith now.

I am the Bass Drum King!!!!!!!!!

The Dark Angel's presence flooded the Ryloth Garrison. It was a painful feeling as the disturbance in the Force was like a rupture that wouldn't heal. There was one who felt this rupture in the Force more then anyone else. It pained him quickly but had not time to realize what it was nor to react to it. For he soon felt a rupture about him and within himself a second later. The rupture in the Force was gone from the abrupt arival of the dark one. His target fell to the ground quickly from the dark energies of the Force lit up his body.

.:Achzet... what weaklings. You are guilty of crimes against the Force. You dishonor that which I serve loyally and my hand falls on you with the will of the mighy Exarch and the Force itself. You may either accept your impending death, or you may futilely try to defend yourself from Its wrath. Die now:.

More Force lightning coursed through Achzet's body for a few moments before it ended. There was a black ray of light in the room as Celt activated his darksaber...

celt.jpg

(GAHH WHY AM I SURROUND BY A BUNCH OF GOD MODDERS. I leave this thread and in that time so jedi padawan escpaes and kills fifty stormtroopers in one post then some dark fellow magically just appears inside of the base. WTF people better start explain and very very quickly.))

the new figures was not only surrounded but trageted by far more thaings than he could possibly counter. Stormtroopers quickly opened fire with stun bolts on the new arrivial which are immpoissble to block. In the time it had take for the man to pump Achzet with lighting he had also felt the sensation of ten stun bolts slamming into through all sides.

As the first volley of stun bolts faded away more stormtroopers arrived on the scene. the automatic turrets that would have fired upon the man had been silineced only by a control techniction who had thought they were about to fire on slicer. As Achzet stood dumbfounded at the scene. Stormtroopers took the stun darked one to a tortue chamber. Naturally they injected him to make sure he was good and out cold. After all stormtroopers HATED anyone who hurt they own with the force.

ship

((Agree to disagree, Will, but you're the boss. I'll play along.))

He was aware that he was being sedated but he laughed at them while they did so, but soon felt the medications take effect.

He closed his eyes and thought about disconnecting but he decided that he would wait. The mission was not yet a loss and he could still come out on top with this vessel. While he had managed to infiltrate the garrison and take the target completely by surprise, he failed to take into account the near legion of stormtroopers that were bound to be inside. The sedatives were strong, and had a great effect on him, but they could not work to the effect the garrison would expect it too. He was still conscious, but he really couldn't move. He didn't even bother threatening them to let him go, because they would merely laugh at him. Best to let the poision run it's course and dispatch them without warning. He could not tell how long that would take, though. If anything, it would be better for him to escape as not to reveal anymore of his secrets. His only hope was that the Exarch would forgive him for this bump in the road. He tried to move his fingers.

Edited by Guest
celt.jpg

((I am not even going to pay attention to that post because obviously you don't know that Godmodding is ILLEGAL in this RP.))

Achzet felt the lightning fry his circuits. He was at the point of death and fell unconscious. He woke up a few hours later and shook his head. Some of his circuits that had been fried previously, were replaced. Achzet walked around, looking for Slicer once more.

GearsSig3.jpg

The dark Jedi was quickly and quietly carried of to the torture chamber as stated previously. Upon strapping him fully iin one of the stormtroopers went to go try wake up Achzet not knowing he would wake up on his own in a few hours. The other stormtroopers quickly disarmed the Dark Jedi of his saber and anything else they could find.

As the dark Jedi slightly drooled to the loss of muscle control a doctor came into the room with a case. The Stormtroopers quickly backed off but kept their guns at the ready. Despite their discipline quite a few of them began to snicker because they knew what was coming. As the torture machine was activated the doctor allowed for the white mist to fill the Jedi's lungs. This was to cause a temporary memory loss. However prolonged exposure to it could wipe away the memory of who the Jedi was.

Then with out warning another doctor walked into the room. this one moved toward the Jedi. this was there chance to gathered what they wanted from a force user with out fear. As the first doctor sought to make the Dark Jedi's dreams, nightmares and reality nothing more than pain upon pain, coupled with the memory loss. It made for the jedi to have no resources to draw back on simply because he had no memory of anything except the pain he was no experiencing.

However the second doctor used this time to remove the Dark Jedi's right arm. After injecting him with yet another sedative he then happly worked at getting the man's arm. It took at most five minutes for the doctor to get the arm. After putting it in a box he would use it to try and figure out why Jedi always felt the need to extend in arm to demonstrate what they are doing.

As the arm was carried off by that doctor another one came in he knew very well what organ he was seeking. This time introducing a paralyzing agent this doctor then moved his attention toward the man's chest.

ship

To hell with this.

They were trying to inflict bodily harm on his vessel. This was not a concept that he fully understood, but once they removed his arm he realized that this attempt was lost. His weapon would be fine, it was useless as it could not be activated without his Force signature. He closed his eyes and concentrated deeply, pushing past what pain he could be feeling. He couldn't meditate past the pain for long, but he didn't need long at all as he disconnected from his vessel.

The doctor soon smelled something horrid. He was now looking at a corpse and the heart of the body fell to the ground and burst. The smell of the corpse was unbearable as the smell filled the room. It was a corpse of that had been rotting for years, impossible as that seemed. It was still... juicy and one of the eyes fell out of the skull and fell down the doctor's shirt. The assasin was gone from this world.

((I underestimated your defenses, Slicer. Achzet, you lucked out this time.))

celt.jpg

The doctors had a new quandary befell the doctors. As now they were wondering how on earth such a body existed. The body was quickly cut up to be studied. Meanwhile the man's weapon was quickly secured in a little black box and put some where safe and impentriable.

ship

The hologram of Slicer had been waiting a while. In the end it had settled on a prerecored message. As Slicer had other more pressing business to deal with.

"Achzet you were slow getting here I have no idea what whould have kept you however it wasn't important enough to waste my time. l will deal with that later. You have a new mission find and kill Your apprentice. Your best bet would be to look among the Sith. You have two days to complete this assignment there is a shuttle preped and ready and waiting use it to take you were you need to go."

the hologram than blinked out.

ship

Achzet bowed to the projection of his master.

"I understand."

The holographic projection deactivated and Achzet left for the hangar. He found himself in the hangar a few minutes later. He took a Tie Interceptor and set a course for the Sith Academy.

The ship flew out of the hangar and into the infinite darkness.

GearsSig3.jpg

A shipment of special creatures came in for the garrison. As soon as the nutrient dishes were set up once more, side paneling in the walls opened up for the creatures. After all the garrison had been built with accommodating these creatures in mind.

Soon the garrison fell away from the force to a point. A few special training rooms, the courtyard, medical facilities, swimming pools, gyms and cafeterias as well as five special quarters where the only places that the force could still be accessed from.

As a result a transmission was sent to selvarias regarding information asked for.

ship

Achzet woke up in a tube. He slowly opened his eyes to find the same chamber he had been placed in before. He was ripped out of the tube and slammed onto the table by the surgeons. They injected him with a serum to slightly numb the pain.

The doctor watched the operations progress. After a few hours, Achzet had his durasteel bones placed on once more. He had been given knew mechanical legs so his legs could withstand the weight that he was to be given. His arms were replaced with mechanical arms. His hands could rotate 360 degrees. He had been given his old armor once more, only a new layer of cortosis had been added to it. He was now almost resistant to lightsaber attacks in all. His suit had all of the older features including the E-11 blaster.

Achzet had been let off the table and donned his armor once more. His breath was mechanical once more. He was more machine than man. Achzet felt his Master's force signature. He followed it to the hangar bay and got into his ship. He set a course for Kashyyyk. The ship soared off and into the depths of space.

GearsSig3.jpg

Barreks ship came out of hyperspace and started heading towards the garrison on Ryloth. The fighter sped down into the atmosphere and then started to slow down as soon as he cleared it. Barrek then began flying through canyon, while transmitting the clearrance codes. As soon as they cleared him to land. He began his decent and slowly hit the designated landing pad. He then walked out to his new room, but due to his new shift he wouldn't be using it much.

In Soviet Russia, God worship you!

Barrek looked at the datapad it read "Welcome to the Ryloth Garrison.

You have been place in charge of squad 095. Your orders are to over see the administration of the cure to the many clans and districts throughout Ryloth.

You should encounter no resistance since all of Ryloth is currently grateful for our help in curing them. Please complete this in an orderly fashion. Four other Squads shall be accompaning you in this important endeavor.

Good Luck."

Barrek put down the data pad and headed towards the out side of the base where his squad and a crowd of Twi'leks were gavering to get the cure. Barrek took his place at the head of his squad.

Things were going very well, until a rather unstable male Twi'lek jumped out of the line. He grabbed one of Barrek's squad mates and held a blaster pistol to his head. He then shouted, "give me the cure or I blow his head off." The other squads truned to open fire but barrek gave a hand signal telling them to lower their guns.

One of Barreks men came behind the Twi'lek, trying to catch him off guard. But the Twi'lek heard the trooper and started to aim his blaster at him. Barrek took the opening and fired two blaster botls into the Twi'lek's head.

Once the body fell to the ground Barrek picked up the bistol and tossed it to the one of his squad members. He then said, "burn the body and destroy the blaster."

The rest off the day proved rather uneventfull and the cure was adminstrated to the group of Twi'leks. After the Twi'leks left and the vials were packed up and put away Barrek headed up to the base.

An encrypted Imperial Communique comes in for Commander Barrek.

Soldier, you are tasked with searching out the ruins and scavenging all materials that may prove useful for the Empire and her Allies, of the ruins of the Helix Station. Ready yourself with atmospheric suits in case, there is significant structural damage. Do your Imperial Order proud, Commander Barrek.

Imperial Command out.

And with that, the encrypted communique cuts off, leaving the soldier with his vital mission.

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

Barrek recieved the encrypted Comm, and left for the the amory to get a atmospheric suit. he got in the amrory nad began putting the Space trooper armor on over his own. He then got into his TIE avenger and flew out of the palents atmosphere and hooked up with two TIE defenders and a Gamma-class assault shuttle. They then got into formation and made the jump to hyperspace, headin towards the blaster reamins of Helix station.

The fighters and shuttle came out of hyperspace in system and turned to face Ryloth. They then began to fly towards the Imperial garrison, going throught the cayons until reaching one of the landing pads, where the shuttle and the TIE avenger landed. while the two TIE defenders broke off formation and went to their respective hangars. The Spacetroopers exited the shuttle carrying the few things they were able to salvage from Helix. Barrek climbed out of his fighter and then filed his report one the mission. After that he put back the space trooper armor and retired to his dorm.

Achzet arrived at the garrison along with the prisoner and the other guards. Achzet ordered the wookiee to be put into a prisoner cell with energy bars. Achzet walked over to the captive wookiee.

"You see that the Jedi care for no one in their order. They didn't even send a rescue party to return."

Achzet looked into the eyes of the wookiee.

GearsSig3.jpg

The two magnaguards disembarked and quickly delivered their datapad. Upon which imperial stormtroopers quickly surrounded the prisoner and decided they would take him to the tortue chamber. the wookiee Jedi would need to suffer a little before the operation. And since this place was void of the force the Wookiee would not have it to retreatto or use it as their ally.

As Imperial stormtroopers restrained the wookiee to the tortue bed in the first of the three buildings otherwise labeled as Fire, ice and lighting, or A, B, and C. they all backed up and Kip walked into the room. After rechecking the straps to make sure that even a wookiee suped up on stims wouldn't break them he set up a holocamera at the corner of the room then he quickly adjusted the angle so that way it would only show the wookiee.

Then leaving he soon returned in a replicate armor of Slicer. He had observed Slicer, mastered his walk, and was even able to change his voice to sound like him. And since the Wookiee wouldn't have the force in order to see if it was really Slicer the Jedi wouldn't be none the wiser.

"Ah Jedi now we shall see your pain threshhold eh. Smile for the camera."

With that Kip lowered the headpiece down upon the wookiee.

With that Kip cranked up the little device. For Kip it was slightly boring to watch, However he understood bascially what was happening, The device on his face could preform a viarity of functions in this case it was simply restricting air flow, meanwhile the device on the chest was creating an intense heat so that the jedi was feeling suffication to an extreme. It was something simple and another one of the many features the little bed had.

Shutting it off around 3 minutes he removed the headpiece and looked at the Jedi.

"Nice I think the camera caught that."

Leaving the room he took the camera with him and sent of a transmission. Then he returned once more with the camera in hand resetting up the device he wondered just how much he could play with the Jedi. So remembering something else Slicer once did he lowered the headpiece.

Suddenly however the Jedi's body began to twitch and he knew it was working. Slowly the Jedi was getting a chance to feel first hand on how much pain he could endure. While it would leave no perment damage it did overloaded his nerves with intense waves of pains. The only reason it came in waves was because he did not want the Jedi to be unable to feel pain. Stopping it after ten full minutes he smiled benieth his visor.

"Hmm now for step two could be fun."

Suddenly the Jedi could no longer breate as his chest was slowly compressed by the chest device. The headpiece however delivered in ear piercing screech desinged to keep the Jedi off balance as well as force the Jedi to feel what it would be like to have a frag granade go off inside of his head.

Kip walked over to make sure the camera was still working.

ship