Tempay

Tarrian Skywalker

"We must not give more credit than is deserved, the Emporer is a man, a man well endowed with dark powers, to be sure, but the light casts the shadows, without light, he is nothing. Overestimating him sparks fear. He commands fear as his slave; we cannot afford to allow even the smallest seed into our ranks, at any level. His entire regime stems from fear, is controlled by fear. Remove that cornerstone first, from the minds of ourselves, and others will follow. Slowly but surely, it will engulf itself, and if not fall, expose an opportunity for us to neutralize the problem."

There is no emotion; There is peace.

There is no ignorance; There is knowledge.

There is no passion; There is serenity.

There is no death; There is the Force.

Everything the Jedi live and strive for is included herein.

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Nom figured the conversation between Ara and Kenobi was over when the announcement came on over the intercom. The Jedi Knight immidiatly moved towards a terminal nearby where he could finally catch the details of the order. That was the reason why he went to the seceret meeting in the first place.

After taking a couple minutes to go over the structure in his head, he nodded in agreement. Things looked pretty good, Nom wouldn't really change a thing.

The Jedi Knight swiched off the turminal and turned to face the council chambers. He had no padawan to train, and no mission to go on. Based on the information within the terminal, he was eligable to become a Jedi master. But he wouldn't worry about that right now.

Nom made his way into the concil chambers and sought out Ara. After spotting her, he slowly approached her with a smile on his face.

"So, master Ara, any missions to go on or padawans to train? I don't really have anything to do at the moment."

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Vrean stood up for a stroll. he had grown tired of all this inactivity, and decided to look for something to do. HIs armor and weapons clanked as he sauntered through the Installation, Suddenly he saw a familiar face, It was, Poleb, he remembered it from what seemed like a lifetime ago, On Dagobah. He was one of the Jedi there on that fateful day so long ago.

"Hou-Jo Poleb, How you doin? Been a while, eh? Dagobah? Hey, listen, I heard someone saying you needed an apprentice, If you're up to it, I think Id' do alright, as ive already had some, albeit a long time ago, and quite rushed."

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=244805

Hou-Jo felt Vrean's presence before he spoke to him. Hou-Jo turned to face Vrean as he began speaking to him. "You've been without the training to become a Jedi for a long time. Probably longer then I did. I will finish your training. Have you constructed your own lightsaber yet?"

"Your first lesson."

Hou-Jo used the Force to manipulate the blood in Vrean's legs. It became cold and flowed unevenly. Hou-Jo then ignited his lightsaber and cut Vrean in the leg slightly. Pain soon overcame Vrean and collapsed onto the floor.

"You must use the Force to transcend phsyical pain, allowing you to overcome tremendous pain and continue moving. This is called Crucitorn."

Isolder watched Kenobi leave, as he thought over what they would have to do. Isolder had his misgivings about the Senate's willingness to work with the Jedi, or to elect Kenobi. The smear campaigns against the Jedi had been severe.

I suppose we'll have to deal with the repercussions of that, when they come.

With Kenobi finished, Isolder had a moment to respond to what Andon had said,

"I'm not sure what allies you are referring to. The Blademasters are not a connected order as the Jedi are. I have yet to meet one since the end of my training, and I have no way to contact them. All I meant was, when I presented myself to the Senate to testify against Geki, I made sure they knew I was not a Jedi, so they would recognize me as independant. That's no longer true, but I don't see why we need to mention it to them."

Isolder decided to stay in the chamber. Meditating really wasn't his thing, and he needed to learn more about how the Jedi operated. He was really serious about becoming a fully integrated member. Even though Ara had approved him and he'd demonstrated his strength the numerous times he fought with the Jedi, it was hard to believe he'd be completely accepted without proving his loyalty as well. He was still thinking about this when Jurha questioned him. Isolder was glad to be so popular. If there was one fault that still remained from his time as a royal, it was the pleasure of talking politics.

"The Senate is well on its way to becoming nothing more than a puppet, that much is certain. With people like Geki as a member, it's hard to imagine most of the Senators as being fairly elected. It will be a tough fight to get any help from them. But if anyone can put the Senate on the right path, it is the Jedi."

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

Vrean stumbled backward in surprise at the sudden pain, He wondered if Hou-Jo might make a better Sith than Jedi as the world went dark. He heard the words spoken to him, and relaxed, telling himself that the pain did not matter, it did not effect him. Slowly It ebbed, until it ceased, he began to rise, but suddenly it pulsed back, causing him to collapse again. His concentration appeared to have been what kept it at bay. He again slipped into the light meditative state and pushed the discomfort from his body. He rose to his knees and then his feet, Finally, he stared into Hou-Jo's eyes. The pain began to surface again, but he pushed it back, letting it dissipate into the force.

"Crucitorn, okay..."

Hou-Jo regulated the flow of blood in Vrean's legs. "Good. You had some relapses, but not bad for your first time. Now I'm going to utilize some Form V lightsaber combat. I want you to try Form III to counter my every move. Trust in the Force."

Hou-Jo ignited his yellow lightsaber, having lost his aqua one on Endor. He pulled off one of Vrean's lightsabers and ignited it, letting it float in front of him until he plucked it from the air. Hou-Jo's lightsaber went toward Vrean's leg..."

Isolder spoke to Hou-Jo, as the Jedi worked with Vrean.

"I was never told anything about a Falleen Blademaster of Valoran. The ones who trained me never told me their names or origins, though I was shown images of Falleen during my training. Whether I was actually there, or whether it was an illusion I can't say. Other than teaching me to summon the Blademaster powers, I was told little of what exactly the Blademasters are.

Other than his position as a Ral'tath, and the presence of ancestral spirits, Isolder was hardly ever spoken to. His training had merely been a series of trials, and demonstrations of how to summon Blademaster abilities. In fact, it wasn't until he had learned the Blademasters were known to others, that he fully accepted it hadn't all just been a hallucination.

"As for your brother, I may be remembering wrong, but after they battle on Ryloth, I had heard another Blademaster was present there. I hadn't encountered him while I was there, and since I've met no other Blademasters, I just assumed it was a mistake. Perhaps I was wrong."

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

Vrean quickly unhooked the saber from his belt and igited it while facing the emitter down. The blades crackled as it intersected the other. Hou-jo let go with another powerful swing toward his head. Vrean raised his hands and slightly tilted to the right, again intersecting the blade. Hou-jo's Powerful Form V attacks failed upon the smooth and conservative movements of his saber. He continued his fluid movements, efficiently blocking the attacks.

"What I really need is Form II and VII, In these war torn times, Its easy enough to deflect blaster bolts."

Vrean commented as he switched to Form IV, Pressing his attack on his master, Showing the extent of his studies, Although studies were no match for real world experience.

Hou-Jo switched his form to Form II, anticipating every move Vrean made, easily blocking each movement. "Form VII is dangerous as it dances on the edge of the dark side. It is too dificult to learn while still in a padawan stage. You should be warned though," Hou-Jo made a cut on the opposite leg of Vrean, "Form IV leaves you without much defense."

Hou-Jo steppd back and went into a stance to peform Form III.

Vrean's leg stung as the blade seared through his flesh, but he quickly pushed the pain away and continued his flashy form IV style, his blade flourishing as much as actually trying to inflict damage, Clearly this was not doing any good, other than the young padawans watching in awe as the emerald blade buzzed through the air. Their sabers clashed repeatedly as they sparred. At the spur of a moment, He lurched forward and attempted to grasp the wrist of the other, But he surely failed, as the Force was augmenting the Jedi's reflexes. He whipped the saber around abouve his head and Changed his routine to Form V, The form he had most recently been practicing, and also that which he had honed the least.

Vrean's last decision would surely be his undoing. Hou-Jo changed his stance to Form II again. He was able to effectively counter Vrean, his use of Form III was not needed in this duel. Hou-Jo held his lightsaber with only one hand and was able to hold of Vrean with much ease. He grapsed the hilt with both hands and pressed on with an offensive. He drove Vrean backward. Hou-Jo locked their blades in a test of strength. He pulled Vrean's lightsaber up into the air, and circled around him. He tripped Vrean and as he fell, Hou-Jo cut his lightsaber in half. He put his foot out, and Vrean's upper back landed on it. He then pushed Vrean up and his new padawan managed to land on his feet.

"Don't stray from what you know. Even if you cannot defeat someone with your current form of lightsaber combat, you can still keep them from defeating you."

Delita landed his ship, and he and his padawan headed to the temple, he found the nearest person and asked,

"We are all needed here. for what reason may i ask?"

Delita.jpg

accept the challenges so you can feel the exhiliration of victory
-General George S. Patton

"I will teach you nothing more today, Vrean. Go practice Crucitorn while you are still wounded, and then tend to your wounds. I suggest that you maybe meditate for a while and get a connection with the Force."

Hou-Jo wasn't able to hear what Isolder said, because he was concentrating on his task at hand. He decided it was best not to bother him again. Delita had approached him and asked him why he was supposed to be there.

"The Order's structure has just been reformed. All Jedi Knights and Masters not on the Council are to be put under trial and be judged if their rank is fitting. Some ranks may be revoked if a person is not deserving."

Vrean quickly shrouded his thoughts and delivered a powerful kick Hou-jos saber hilt, sending it flipping through the air and used the exess energy to twirl and delever a hard punch to the more experienced Jedi's middle, lifting him several inches into the air, and sending him reeling. A quick jerk of his other hand and he had his dl-44 pointed directly at the Jedi's head.

"Bang"

Vrean grinned as he lowered the sidearm.

"Well, It appears you have a the terrible syndrome of the overconfedent Jedi, there are more ways to do things, I like to think one must be strong without the force; for one must not leave himself totally vulnurable when the force is stripped from him, or when he is surprised."

Hou-Jo smiled. He used the Force to pull the trigger on Vrean's blaster and a blast flew at Hou-Jo. He used the Force to absorb the blow, much like Yoda could absorb Force lightning. He extended his hand and sent the blaster bolt back into Vrean's blaster, and blew it out of his hand. Hou-Jo's lightsaber hilt rose into the air and activated, with the blade a breath from the back of Vrean's neck.

"Perhaps, but don't underestimate the power of the Force."

Hou-Jo created a Rainbow Storm again. The light in the room became seperated into the visible spectrum, and lights of every color flooded the room, cutting of Vrean's ability to make any use from his eyes.

"Your eyes can decieve you, do not trust them."

Several remotes came into the room and opened fire on Vrean.

As his vision was obscured in a flash of color, vrean, still grinning, sarcastically made a query.

"How about we continue this on myrkr?"

He felt the sharp sting of a remote's blast.

"What the hell is going on!" Vrean whirled, his vision still obscured. A hint of panic ran across him as the he was stung twice, in rapid sucession.

The remotes hissing and popping, along with the stinging blasts of energy gave them away. His sight gone, he had to rely on hearing, He concentrated, and as the sounds of the remotes changed, he made quick movements to avoid being hit. He continued listening, with his ears at first, then something deeper. Soon he was dodging the bolts generally easy, and got the programmed movement patterns down. He pulled His other saber from his belt and the blade sprung to life. He twirled it backward, deflecting the bolts into the ground. In mid twirl, he switched hands, and deflected another barrage from the second remote while dodging the third's attacks It was a good workout and let him work with the blade, his movements blurred to onlookers, Finally he snatched out with his left hand while deflecting the bolts with right, and caught a remote. The ball jerked and wrenched, repulsors blasing, trying to escape, He hurled the sphere toward another and they collided, both falling to the ground, deactivated, The remaining remote, as it twitched in the air evaded his blade as he slashed for it, even with his augmented speed and awareness, it was almost as though he could see it. the cycling colors made it much harder to focus than if it had been purely dark, but he was doing alright. He invisioned a dense wall of thick air around the remote, holding it down, suddenly he slashed toward it with the saber, cleaving it in two

((In this rp Jedi do. OF course Jedi that are real close set up wake up sentences to wake each other up after being in a healing trance. but that doesn't matter.))

Scorp returned only to watch Kayla wake up.

"So now check you self and see if you still have any bruses. You might be a little achey though."

Scorp paused he had decided it was time to take her lightsaber training up a notch. While battling lightsaber wielding droids and himself all taugh how to handle the blade. He needed to sohw her how to use it to defelct blaster bolts and things of that nature.

"You know I think wil be taking up your lightsaber training up a notch. However now that you are well rested and healed. I suggest you go get something to eat and perhpas meet other Jedi. I will be on the ship you can come find me when you want start on the lightsaber training."

Scorp then left the room to return to his ship. He had much thinking to do.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Kayla nodded and did as he said; she was achey, just like he said but she didn't see/feel anything life threatening. She listened carefully as as Scorp talked to her about her lighsaber training, Finally, lightsaber training...

As he left the room she took his advice to get something to eat, she settled on something light but filling. As she munched on her food she thought back over her weeks of training, she was hoping to finish her training soon but she definatly wanted to be ready. Swallowing the rest of her food she headed out to see if she could follow his advice and meet some fellow Jedi.

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

Hou-Jo let the storm dissipate. "Good, you are a quick learner, it seems. Now go and tend to your wounds and rest for a while. Your eyes will be disoriented for a while and you may feel a little bit dizzy. I'll be in the Council Chamber."

Hou-Jo went to go speak with Ara, "So what's the plan, then?"

In the blink of an eye, Talon's interceptor drops out of hyperspace. Bearing both the Force weilder and the droid R2-Z2, the ship breaks upper atmosphere in mere minutes. From the pilot's seat, Talon watches as the sphere of Tempay grows to encompass his whole viewport. Mole-hills grow to become mountains, and small ponds grow to become entire oceans, and green splotches grow into entire deciduous and evergreen forests. Approach was always a sight to behold, for those that took the time to notice.

It didn't take long for the small ship to zero in on the temple, as he had been there before. Talon was in no rush, however, and descended down to the temple hangar in a series of long arcs. When the landing gear at last had touched down on the hangar ground, R2 piped up.

*IT SEEMS THE REFORMATION HAS ALREADY TRANSPIRED. A LISTING HAS BEEN PLACED IN THE ARCHIVES, AND IT MAY BE OF SOME INTEREST TO YOU.*

A read-out panned across his display, and showed a listing of the new Order structure. The interest for Talon lay in the Council, upon which he rested as Secretary of War. Apparently the Jedi still had faith in the exile. He took it as a sign of hope for the future...

After looking the data over, he acknowledged the droid. "Thanks artoo."

The droid beeped once, and then cockpit hissed open. Leaving most of his belongings in the safety of his ship, Talon walked off through the oil greased hangar, and dissapeared down into the nearest hallway. Back at the ship, R2 unplugged and set to work tinkering with the interceptor and making regular repairs.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Camsie brought down the final droid with a shoulder to hip slash, effectively slashing it in half before deactivating his lightsaber and replacing it on his hip. The furry jedi heard Dhan Jero's announcement, before going to the archives. The caamasi was awed by the Archive's size. Generations upon Generations of jedi history was stored in this place, and for some reason, to Camsie it felt wrong to be adding things to them.

Camsie found the appropriate document, before begining to read. It seemed as though the Jedi Order was to be undergoing a massive change. But on the whole, Camsie didn't think it affected him greatly.

And that's when he saw his name on the councillors list. Me? Secretary of Security? This is... a great honor... Camsie shut down the document, before replacing it from where he had retrieved it. Secretary of Security, Responsible for temple and council security. Camsie smiled stupidly to himself as a thought came to his mind. Secretary of Security Camsie... Ridiculous, the ways of these young one's minds.

Camsie thought it would be appropriate if he went to the Council Chambers. Perhaps he could look into temple security. Camsie let out a small chuckle.

"Temple Security. Me. Somebody in this order must be insane. Or maybe everybody is..."

Camsie entered the Council Chambers before standing near the wall, not really having much to talk about. He was still wondering how he became Secretary of Security.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

Ara thought for a moment, then began pacing.

"Here's my plan of attack, in a manner of speaking. We need to do two very important things at the moment. One: figure out what the Sith are doing, so we can know if they'll attack us or whether we can keep them from attacking us preemptively. Two: fix the rest of the Order, namely, give out the new trials that need to be given and hook up any masterless padawans with Masters. Sound good to you?"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Bron turned from the head of the order to the a new face.((Nom Anorus))

"You said something about needing an apprentice?"

There is no emotion; There is peace.

There is no ignorance; There is knowledge.

There is no passion; There is serenity.

There is no death; There is the Force.

Everything the Jedi live and strive for is included herein.